No there can never be 0.26422830900443 26.4% [ 1611 ]
I do not know, I am new here 0.14416926357225 14.4% [ 879 ]
Total Votes:[ 6097 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 3382 3383 3384 > >> >>> »|

puzzman
Name:Kiege
Species: Human
Job: Run Away slave
Any thing else you want to add: Appearence: Eye length black hair, bright blue eyes, fairly handsome, clothes like avitar, only a bit ragged from poor care and being a slave.

((Whats the setting right now? I know the dark side of the planet, but like, city? Forest? where?))
((Welcome to my rp. it is a city and forest. It is all up there. ))
Name: Victoria Hallow
Species: vampire
Job: none
Personality: polite but if pushed has one of the worst tempers
Any thing else you want to add: none
((My bad. I didn't read it all. I had a long day aswell. I'll start when someone else does.))
((Sorry all but i need my sleep if I am going to live tomorrow. I'll be back tomorrow night. Bye. Night all))
*Ev made her way through the forest seeing that she found another town as she makes her way throught the forest. Interesting in what this place would be like Ev then stated walking that way as her long dress dragged along the ground*
Kiege was in the forest, mainly trying to stay away from the city. It was full of vampires and people who would know he is a runaway. The forest was the only place he could have a chance at freedom, though there were many slave hunters out in the forest, looking for fresh meat. He gave a sigh, and sat down for a moment by a tree. "So far so good...," he said quietly as he knows he hasn't run into anyone today yet. He was so thirsty though, and needs to find water.
((i'm back))
Name: Obsidnoda Eclipse -Sid for short-
Species: Dhampir (hybrid between vampyre and human)
Job: Doesn't really have one.
Personality: Quiet, seems always depressed.
Any thing else you want to add:
Was an outcast since her birth, being born half vampyre and half human doesn't make her real popular with both sides of the species.
Vampyres considder her tained, and the humans considder her untrustworth.
obsidnoda
((i'm back))
Name: Obsidnoda Eclipse -Sid for short-
Species: Dhampir (hybrid between vampyre and human)
Job: Doesn't really have one.
Personality: Quiet, seems always depressed.
Any thing else you want to add:
Was an outcast since her birth, being born half vampyre and half human doesn't make her real popular with both sides of the species.
Vampyres considder her tained, and the humans considder her untrustworth.
((Welcome back and welomce to my rp))
puzzman
Kiege was in the forest, mainly trying to stay away from the city. It was full of vampires and people who would know he is a runaway. The forest was the only place he could have a chance at freedom, though there were many slave hunters out in the forest, looking for fresh meat. He gave a sigh, and sat down for a moment by a tree. "So far so good...," he said quietly as he knows he hasn't run into anyone today yet. He was so thirsty though, and needs to find water.
*Hearing something, Ev could seomce something near. Desiding to go and check it out, Ev started walking towards the sound insted of going to town.*
Kiege's eyes slowly opened as he heard sounds nearby him now. He slowly quietly stood up, facing the way Ev was approaching, not able to see who or what it was yet. Instead of confronting it, he quietly backed away from the noise, but made some noise of his own as a small twig snapped, making a loud noise.
((pink do i have make a pro too?))
Obsidnoda, or Sid as some would call her, was sitting at the base of an old oak tree. She was taking a short break, after walking for days and nights on end, and needed a short break. Dispite her immortal, half vampyre self, she needed rest because she is only a half breed.
She sighed and closed her eyes, staying quiet and listening to the surrounding area, as if something would come out of no where and attack her, as things commonly do.
((please follow the runs. You should have quoted my post to u))
puzzman
MissyPink
puzzman
*Hearing something, Ev could seomce something near. Desiding to go and check it out, Ev started walking towards the sound insted of going to town.*
Kiege's eyes slowly opened as he heard sounds nearby him now. He slowly quietly stood up, facing the way Ev was approaching, not able to see who or what it was yet. Instead of confronting it, he quietly backed away from the noise, but made some noise of his own as a small twig snapped, making a loud noise.
WHO IS THERE? Deslogrotay Moorry En-intervalya *Then useing magic, Ev disapeared. Reapearing were the sound came from* Hello there and you are? Beside troble I mean.
Vincent-Dio
((pink do i have make a pro too?))
((YES))
((Name: vincent
Species: vampire
Job: N/A
Personality: N/A))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash