No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 > >>

Dangerous Lunatic

anime_demon
*sits down in the ally* this place is as good as nay other *closes his eyes*

*looks down at him*

Dangerous Lunatic

anime_demon
*jumps up then pulls out his kunai pack* damn thing keeps poking me....*sits down sets it next him and goes back to sleep*

*she jumps pff the bulidign landing infront of him*

Girl-Crazy Smoker

*shrugs and walks to edge of roof and turns around* "Well, you're not the only one looking to avoid that b*****d these days." *jumps cat-like off of the roof and walks toward the town market*
Kitsune_Eve
anime_demon
*jumps up then pulls out his kunai pack* damn thing keeps poking me....*sits down sets it next him and goes back to sleep*

*walks out from the shadows from behind her as the one sitting on the ground puufs into smoke* i knew someone was fallowing me...*holds a kunai to the back of her neck not knowing its the girl from befor* why are you fallowing me?...

Dangerous Lunatic

anime_demon
Kitsune_Eve
anime_demon

*walks out from the shadows from behind her as the one sitting on the ground puufs into smoke* i knew someone was fallowing me...*holds a kunai to the back of her neck not knowing its the girl from befor* why are you fallowing me?...

*holds the wistle up* nice trick
*she walked further into the city smilling and lightly singing* "There was a kind but naive king, who wed a very nasty queen..the king was loved but the queen was feared..Till one day strolling in his court an arrow struck the kind kings heart..he lost his life and......his lady love....*she looked around and noticed there were no lights so the city was almost empty*

Sexcapade's Fav

Fashionable Fatcat

meh is getting ignored leaves* stare
Kitsune_Eve

*putts his kunai away* o s**t sorry about that...*walks over to the other side of her* ya cant be to trusting around here...anyways why where you fallowing me?

Dangerous Lunatic

Satfire15
meh is getting ignored leaves* stare

(bye and sorry)
-she soon stands continuing on her way-

Dangerous Lunatic

anime_demon
Kitsune_Eve

*putts his kunai away* o s**t sorry about that...*walks over to the other side of her* ya cant be to trusting around here...anyways why where you fallowing me?

and are you sure you can trust me
Queenofthevampires
*she walked further into the city smilling and lightly singing* "There was a kind but naive king, who wed a very nasty queen..the king was loved but the queen was feared..Till one day strolling in his court an arrow struck the kind kings heart..he lost his life and......his lady love....*she looked around and noticed there were no lights so the city was almost empty*
*a small red dot apars upon her forhead as the young man looks thrpugh the scope using the laser sight to help guide his aim he wonders who she was he knew she was a vampire he could always sense that ut ho was she? he pulled back the lever on the gun lodding the first silver stake into the chamber soon it wouldn't matter soon shed be dead*
Kitsune_Eve
anime_demon
Kitsune_Eve

and are you sure you can trust me

well i should your the reson my stomic is full right now..o ya i forgot *digs in his pocket and pulls out the braclet that she had given him- here you go i kinda took it back when the owner wasnt looking...*holds out his hands with the barclet in it*
FreedomFighter996
Queenofthevampires
*a small red dot apars upon her forhead as the young man looks thrpugh the scope using the laser sight to help guide his aim he wonders who she was he knew she was a vampire he could always sense that ut ho was she? he pulled back the lever on the gun lodding the first silver stake into the chamber soon it wouldn't matter soon shed be dead*
*she stopped and turned glaring at him and spoke to him through her mind* "My dear I recomend u put that away..I wish not to harm"
~she soon left the town walking through the woods~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces