Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 21, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 > >>

Dangerous Lunatic

anime_demon
Kitsune_Eve
*she watces him surpized he looked away so fast* I must be loosing my touch

*walks over to her as his stomic makes some noices* excuse me but can you give me some gold from you to get something t eat its been like two days sence i last ate anything...

so thats what you were complaing about sorr ybut my gold is all at ome I only carr my jewlry

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Aetera walked down the darkened street, looking up at the moon with a smile. It would be a glorious night for feeding. She caught the scent of mortals on the air and made her way towards them. She grinned.
Kitsune_Eve
anime_demon
Kitsune_Eve

*walks over to her as his stomic makes some noices* excuse me but can you give me some gold from you to get something t eat its been like two days sence i last ate anything...

so thats what you were complaing about sorr ybut my gold is all at ome I only carr my jewlry

ok thanks anyway *turns and walks away still holding his stomic*

Dangerous Lunatic

anime_demon
Kitsune_Eve
anime_demon
Kitsune_Eve

here *tosses him a gold braclet a very old one at that* but you owe me
Kitsune_Eve
anime_demon
Kitsune_Eve
anime_demon
Kitsune_Eve

thank you *kiss her hand and then hands her a wissle* here if you ever need help just blow on this *walks off twords the market place in the town*

Dangerous Lunatic

anime_demon
Kitsune_Eve
anime_demon
Kitsune_Eve
anime_demon
Kitsune_Eve

thank you *kiss her hand and then hands her a wissle* here if you ever need help just blow on this *walks off twords the market place in the town*

*looks at the wissle* like a mortal can help me

Dangerous Lunatic

or can one *Eve jumps up to a roof top and follows him remaign on the roofs so not to be seen*
*walks over to a shop and sells the braclet* now i have some gold and enuf to last me a long time *walks over a roman stand and orders one of the biggest bolws thay have* thank you *starts eating*

Girl-Crazy Smoker

A figure emerges from the shadows next to Eve. "Why, good evening." Aetera's eyes widened. "I remember you! You are the mortal that managed to make Dracula not only notice you, but hate you. Quite an accomplishment." She smiled, showing just a hint of her fangs.

Dangerous Lunatic

anime_demon
*walks over to a shop and sells the braclet* now i have some gold and enuf to last me a long time *walks over a roman stand and orders one of the biggest bolws thay have* thank you *starts eating*

*sits on a roof top watching him*

Dangerous Lunatic

Nienna of the Valar
A figure emerges from the shadows next to Eve. "Why, good evening." Aetera's eyes widened. "I remember you! You are the mortal that managed to make Dracula not only notice you, but hate you. Quite an accomplishment." She smiled, showing just a hint of her fangs.

*slytly laughs* I'm nor mortal never have been the mortal that helped is dead I was forced to kill him
*listens to the conforstion going on about him as her stuffs his face with some noodlies, stoping to breath ever now and then*

Sexcapade's Fav

Fashionable Fatcat

Name: Satfire
Race: panther demon
Appears:a young woman wereing a long dark red cloak wityh black angelic wings and she also looks like the panther in her sig

*a young apnther wanders through the night hunting for her dinner when she sees two people so she silenty watches them hoping they will not see her*

Dangerous Lunatic

*she stil lwatches the mortal debatign on somthing*

Girl-Crazy Smoker

"Ah. That explains things. Dracula always was the storyteller. I didn't think that any mere mortal could ever make him so furious. Whatever did you do, anyway? He never told me. Or anyone, to my knowledge. He only told us that you had committed a terrible deed that he would not stand for. I could never get anything else out of him, the stubborn b*****d." Aetera grew angry at the reminder of her former ally.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff