Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well? Answer the question. What do you like to RP about? Whatever the most people vote for, I will make an RP for it. My poll seems to have disappeared and the title of this thread has also been changed. If anyone can help me figure this out, I would appreciate it. As always, have fun
reminder: please post something so we can discuss it
Wow, this is actually a pretty good idea!
Heh, too bad you didn't put Medieval up there...
Fantasy is the same thing as medieval. btw, why does it say "Vampire RP", and what happened to my poll?
Well actually it's not the same thing..
That's not a good thing, maybe someone figured out how to change it...?
enshokukitsune
Well actually it's not the same thing..
That's not a good thing, maybe someone figured out how to change it...?

maybe, but how would they do that while i'm still logged on? and now i can't add a poll
Well the only thing I can think of is if someone hacked your account, or a moderator changed it.
enshokukitsune
Well the only thing I can think of is if someone hacked your account, or a moderator changed it.

it'd be pretty hard to hack my account without me logging off. and why would a mod change it.......
I don't know! I'm just trying to reason here, maybe it's the same reason my avatar just got an error in it...
can anyone see my avatar?
nazgurath falanor talik
can anyone see my avatar?

No, it has an error in it, same as mine.
Why is Gaia being so cruel?
hey guys i'm a vapmpire and i'm a waitress at The New Order bar (a place for rouge vampires) please come for a drink!!!!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3084547&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Perhaps i should try to remake this thread

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces