Welcome to Gaia! ::

Railzombie

He opens his eyes slightly, watching as his blade glows. He moves his long coat to dampen the light. He sense that the enemy is close....He taps his foot lightly in an intisipation almost calling out to his for. Perhaps revealing itself..He coughs slightly making very little noise. He damns himself for that mistake.

Her eyes travel to the place where she heard the cough and she smiles. Seeming to be talking to no one she address the hunter. "Hunting in the park are we? Are you aware that that is against the law?" She continues smiling into the darkness.
A rather slender bodied girl, around the age of 17 with her ebony hair and lavender eyes, jumped from the tree and landed almost cat-like. Her eyes scanning the place, she moved amoungst the shadows, hoping not to be seen.
* she gets off the bench and continues to walk around the park*
gamer_guy
KaguraSama
gamer_guy
KaguraSama
gamer_guy
KaguraSama
gamer_guy
KaguraSama
gamer_guy
name:eddy
race:elf
weapons:
nightmare compound bow and twin elven blades solar and eclipse

*he walked on his long journey he seemed to not have a care in the world he soon stopped he looked as tho he heard some bad news of some sort he sensed an evil presence near*"hmmm...maybe vamps what do you think razor"*he screeched some*
Kagura stops suddenly, noticing the figure a little further in her path. She places the cigarette to her red lips (cosmetics) and draws from it, and continues to walk, silently approaching the male.
*he walks to a nearby building he puts his back to it and props one leg on it while crossing his arms he looks about the vast town seeing a woman draw nearer his way*
Kagura eyes him curiously, her scarlet red eyes and skin being the only thing that people can see of her from a distance. Noticing his eerie stare, she freezes, flicking her cigarette, watching for him to say something.
"hey you there why to you seem to be folowing me around" *he watches her curiosly*
"Why would I follow someone like you?" Kagura sneers back offensively. She leans closer, quickly, then swiftly draws back. "Feh... stupid elf..." ((If you want to see my stats, go to pg.2))
*he slips out his bow and an arrow he launches it through the air it hits right next to her right foot*"mind your mannors demon"*he props upright again and continues walking on for he has no time for fowl demons*
KaguraSama laughs, flicking away her finished cigarette. ((Damn... it's alot on my mind. Trying to quit. Sorry!))
"What a pethetic attempt to even faze me," Kagura smiles as the elf's figure begins to dissappear. She smiles to herself, and grows out her claws. "Die..." Kagura whispers, then rears her arm back. Sighing, she slowly pulls in her black claws. "No need to waste my percious time on such a fool." She smiles the exits into the darkness of the edge of the forest.
*he laughs some as his ears hear what she said he yells back*"i missed on purpose and you dont know who or what your dealing with"*he jumps to a nearby roof his feet dangling as he sits on the edge his hair swaying some*
Kagura walks away quietly, yet turns to see the elf once more, instinctivly.
Chishio Hikage
Negamonte

She blinks, her eyes widend a little looking at it.
" Wow .. " She says, her mouth a littles open and the tip of her fangs could be seen.

"Yes, it is rather nice. Not the one of my biggest homes, but it was a very good price." He looks over at her with his crimson eyes and notices the tips of her fangs, "As I thought, you are like me." He smirks a little revealing one of his own fangs.

She smirks a little and nods.
" Indeed I am like you." She laughed quietly to herself. " You seem like a very nice gentlman Sir Hikage..and that home is rather large appearing to me.." She said smiling.
" A lovely spot for a home as well." She let out a soft laugh again.
" So you wander around too? ... dont you have just one place to call home?... " She blinked looking at him.
El-ahrairah
Railzombie

He opens his eyes slightly, watching as his blade glows. He moves his long coat to dampen the light. He sense that the enemy is close....He taps his foot lightly in an intisipation almost calling out to his for. Perhaps revealing itself..He coughs slightly making very little noise. He damns himself for that mistake.

Her eyes travel to the place where she heard the cough and she smiles. Seeming to be talking to no one she address the hunter. "Hunting in the park are we? Are you aware that that is against the law?" She continues smiling into the darkness.

He grumble wishing he had held it in. He stands, and neatens himself up. He calls out in the direction from which the soft voice had came.

"heh....you drawn yourself out rather far... a big mistake. I always thought experianced vampires were more careful." He mocks, smirking slightly. "Reveal yourself...creature."
The wind was crisp and clean. The ground was damp as the bare feet of Rahden quietly crept into the clearing in the park. Slowly he tread onto the main path of the park. Quickly and obviously he looked for a lone figure. It had been days since he last fed, he was near starving. When he stopped.....he smelled blood in that park.....he licked his lips and then bit down with his fangs, making them bleed.....Food was near....and he would feast tonight, and feed his hunger for a while, quickly he reached for his belt and pulled out two of his throwing knives, just in case.
Omega_Orion
The wind was crisp and clean. The ground was damp as the bare feet of Rahden quietly crept into the clearing in the park. Slowly he tread onto the main path of the park. Quickly and obviously he looked for a lone figure. It had been days since he last fed, he was near starving. When he stopped.....he smelled blood in that park.....he licked his lips and then bit down with his fangs, making them bleed.....Food was near....and he would feast tonight, and feed his hunger for a while, quickly he reached for his belt and pulled out two of his throwing knives, just in case.

Looks toward the vampire, then stops in her tracks. Backflipping into a nearby tree, she waited for him to leave.
Railzombie
El-ahrairah
Railzombie

Her eyes <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=travel&v=56">travel</a> to the place where she heard the cough and she smiles. Seeming to be talking to no one she address the hunter. "Hunting in the park are we? Are you aware that that is against the law?" She continues smiling into the darkness.

He grumble wishing he had held it in. He stands, and neatens himself up. He calls out in the direction from which the soft voice had came.

"heh....you drawn yourself out rather far... a big mistake. I always thought experianced vampires were more careful." He mocks, smirking slightly. "Reveal yourself...creature."

Remaining behind the tree next to her she called out to him. "Creature? Now that is not very polite...not that killing is either but who am I to judge hm?" Stepping out into his view a bit away she looked over him. Her hair blowing softly in the wind. "And as far as experience goes, I doubt I measure up to your standerds. You see, I prefer to feed on those who are already dead so I may be a bit rusty." She smiled at him keeping her lips closed as she made a small sigh.
*she walks over to the swings and sits in one and starts to swing a little, some of her silvery hair falls over her face*
scarlette reverie
Omega_Orion

Looks toward the vampire, then stops in her tracks. Backflipping into a nearby tree, she waited for him to leave.

Jolting around he glared at the trees.......'There is something weird with this park' he thought to himself....Slowly he walked down the path, eyes staring into the trees....
Negamonte

She smirks a little and nods.
" Indeed I am like you." She laughed quietly to herself. " You seem like a very nice gentlman Sir Hikage..and that home is rather large appearing to me.." She said smiling.
" A lovely spot for a home as well." She let out a soft laugh again.
" So you wander around too? ... dont you have just one place to call home?... " She blinked looking at him.

"'Nay, I really have no one true home. The one place I truley belonged..." He gazes up at the stars, "..I was thrown out of....But thats another story entirely." He smiles a little and stands up, he places some money on the table. "Care to go for a walk?"
Omega_Orion
Kagura foze as she saw the male figure in her path. The streetlamp glared on the blade, capturing her attention. She slowly approached, then spoke coldly.
"Vampire Slayer? Is that what fate has dropped in my path?"
Omega_Orion
scarlette reverie
Omega_Orion

Jolting around he glared at the trees.......'There is something weird with this park' he thought to himself....Slowly he walked down the path, eyes staring into the trees....

She held her breath as he walked passed the tree she was in. She unsheathes her sword half-way, just in case.... eek
scarlette reverie
Omega_Orion
scarlette reverie
Omega_Orion

She held her breath as he walked passed the tree she was in. She unsheathes her sword half-way, just in case.... eek

He was almost ready to turn away from the trees when he saw a flicker of light bouncing out of some leaves......he stopped moving and stared....he instantly looked up, saw the moon, then looked back to the flicker.....the moon light was bouncing off something metal in the trees. As fast as he could he zig zagged and weaved up to the base of the tree, throwing his knives as he went to the flickering light.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff