liltoyalova
AyzN_4Eva916
AyzN_4Eva916
liltoyalova
AyzN_4Eva916
liltoyalova
AyzN_4Eva916
liltoyalova
*looks at people climbing trees* heh they're having fun I guess...

*Jumps down* "Hi... i could hear you"

hi... smile

sooo... what are hunting?

I try not to hunt or kill...I've been around long enough to see things that i'd rather just forget...But I like to watch people have fun...

"lucky you, i have to kill 9000 innocent souls, you know how hard it is to kill the innocent, it just leaves a bad feeling in me"

"but the blood tastes so good..."

I've seen innocene killed and I've killed innocence...I've even had things taken from me buy other's...

But killing the wicked is so fun... because they're everywhere...

But truely do they still deserve death? At times maybe they do? The one's who took from me deserved death but I can't find them now...A lost cause if you ask me and anyway revenge isn't on my list of things to do anymore I've forgotten all about it. But yes maybe sometimes the evil do deserve death.
Name: bella
Race:vampire/angel/elf
Apperance: blond hair blue/green eyes long legs tall very very pretty
Weapons: throwing knifes sword maybe guns and myself
History: unknown
hero of skyblade
Dark_Silver_Vampire
hero of skyblade
Dark_Silver_Vampire
hero of skyblade

your true form..

she is in for a suprise herself

*smirks showing her fangs she speaks to skyblade telekanetikly*
I am...am i?...what kind of surprise? *she tilts her head slightly to the right*

one you will never forget

*grins as she tilts her head*

*she looks up at the moon then takes a step back* well then i guess its time........
*she starts to glow as she floats in the air....wings come out of her back they are red and black...on her arms and legs are tattoos in sacred symbols her fang grow about an inch longer as do her claw like nails*

*longs dark blue golden spread out from his back...his skin goes to a shade gold...claws that resemble claymores spurted out his toes and fingers..long jagged spikes grew themselves out of his back...arcane symbols covered his wings and arms...and last came out fiery jagged teeth*
*watches him* interesting *blinks* is this the surprise?
* She was getting scared now, her eyes were wide with fear and she stopped dead in her tracks.* Killing.....Oh no!! * She sunk to the ground, the words repeated in her mind, she heard it. Killing innocents.....wicked....blood....tastes good!! She looked up and saw that she was facing a wall with a gateway, she looked through the gateway and saw a park, she saw a dark figure moving about in the there. She looked around for other people but no, he was the only person she had seen so far. So where were the voices coming from??*
hero of skyblade
o-okami_onna
hero of skyblade
o-okami_onna
hero of skyblade
looks like im going to have some company tonight

*looks at his broken hand*

I feel nothing so I fear nothing

*looks behind him*

*also looking down at his hand and throughs him a bottle* drink this it will heal your hand *hides from site*

*catches the bottle with his broken hand*

*gives one last glance in her direction and reads the bottles contents*
*hops up into a tree* drink its healing potion

I thank you for you concern but I will will heal in time.
yes i'm sure *looks away a little conserned*
Dark_Silver_Vampire
hero of skyblade
Dark_Silver_Vampire
hero of skyblade
Dark_Silver_Vampire
hero of skyblade

your true form..

she is in for a suprise herself

*smirks showing her fangs she speaks to skyblade telekanetikly*
I am...am i?...what kind of surprise? *she tilts her head slightly to the right*

one you will never forget

*grins as she tilts her head*

*she looks up at the moon then takes a step back* well then i guess its time........
*she starts to glow as she floats in the air....wings come out of her back they are red and black...on her arms and legs are tattoos in sacred symbols her fang grow about an inch longer as do her claw like nails*

*longs dark blue golden spread out from his back...his skin goes to a shade gold...claws that resemble claymores spurted out his toes and fingers..long jagged spikes grew themselves out of his back...arcane symbols covered his wings and arms...and last came out fiery jagged teeth*
*watches him* interesting *blinks* is this the surprise?

*grins when he hear her say that*

yes this is it the form of a demi god.
*looks at the blue moon*
liltoyalova
AyzN_4Eva916
liltoyalova
AyzN_4Eva916
AyzN_4Eva916
liltoyalova
AyzN_4Eva916
liltoyalova
AyzN_4Eva916
liltoyalova

hi... smile

I try not to hunt or kill...I've been around long enough to see things that i'd rather just forget...But I like to watch people have fun...

"lucky you, i have to kill 9000 innocent souls, you know how hard it is to kill the innocent, it just leaves a bad feeling in me"

I've seen innocene killed and I've killed innocence...I've even had things taken from me buy other's...

But truely do they still deserve death? At times maybe they do? The one's who took from me deserved death but I can't find them now...A lost cause if you ask me and anyway revenge isn't on my list of things to do anymore I've forgotten all about it. But yes maybe sometimes the evil do deserve death.

"... Each person is judged by what he has done" Revelation 20: 13
o-okami_onna
hero of skyblade
o-okami_onna
hero of skyblade
o-okami_onna
hero of skyblade
looks like im going to have some company tonight

*looks at his broken hand*

I feel nothing so I fear nothing

*looks behind him*

*also looking down at his hand and throughs him a bottle* drink this it will heal your hand *hides from site*

*catches the bottle with his broken hand*

*gives one last glance in her direction and reads the bottles contents*
*hops up into a tree* drink its healing potion

I thank you for you concern but I will will heal in time.
yes i'm sure *looks away a little conserned*

*smiles when she does that*

fine for you sake I will put it on.

*beginnes pouring small doses of on his hand*

gtg
AyzN_4Eva916
liltoyalova
AyzN_4Eva916
liltoyalova
AyzN_4Eva916
AyzN_4Eva916
liltoyalova
AyzN_4Eva916
liltoyalova
AyzN_4Eva916
liltoyalova

hi... smile

I've judged every person that has ever hurt me or others. But the ones that have hurt me beyond comprehension are still out there...But I can't hate their kind just because of what a certian clan has done.
liltoyalova
AyzN_4Eva916
liltoyalova
AyzN_4Eva916
liltoyalova
AyzN_4Eva916
AyzN_4Eva916
liltoyalova
AyzN_4Eva916
liltoyalova
AyzN_4Eva916
liltoyalova

hi... smile

I've judged every person that has ever hurt me or others. But the ones that have hurt me beyond comprehension are still out there...But I can't hate their kind just because of what a certian clan has done.

"what happened?"
AyzN_4Eva916
liltoyalova
AyzN_4Eva916
liltoyalova
AyzN_4Eva916
AyzN_4Eva916
liltoyalova
AyzN_4Eva916
liltoyalova
AyzN_4Eva916
liltoyalova

hi... smile

(joshua 1:9)
hero of skyblade
AyzN_4Eva916
liltoyalova
AyzN_4Eva916
liltoyalova
AyzN_4Eva916
AyzN_4Eva916
liltoyalova
AyzN_4Eva916
liltoyalova
AyzN_4Eva916
liltoyalova

hi... smile

But we all need more than strength
AyzN_4Eva916
"The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up thae dead that where in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done."
AyzN_4Eva916
hero of skyblade
AyzN_4Eva916
liltoyalova
AyzN_4Eva916
liltoyalova
AyzN_4Eva916
AyzN_4Eva916
liltoyalova
AyzN_4Eva916
liltoyalova
AyzN_4Eva916
liltoyalova

hi... smile

But we all need more than strength

some of us need strength only in the faith

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items