Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smoker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

★ Asayo was conflicted. If she helped these people without telling the Esther Kingdom first, then she would probably get hell for it. She knew she would get hell just for interacting with these people in the first place. At this point, there was really nothing else to do but go to her miniature castle. It was far back in the woods, and was not easily spotted by ordinary humans or vampires alike.
Asayo tipped her head to the side, not quite getting what the bounty hunter was implying. So... So what? Ignoring that statement, she got up to her feet anyways, whether or not he wanted to go to her house was up to him, she couldn't force him to do anything. And if he really wanted to, he would follow her.
Asayo held her hand out to Crimson, "Are you okay to try and walk?" She asked, "Don't worry if you can't. I may look small, but I'm much stronger than the everyday human." She smiled warmly at Crimson, waiting for a response.

Shy Marshmallow

10,800 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
User ImageNaomi Tait

Naomi sat down and started thinking. What if i have to go back...
(( I wanted to get involved in this rp, but I'm not sure how my character would fit here. If anyone has ideas I would love to hear them. I would like to rp here, but it seems each character is already engaged at the moment. I'll check back in to see when I can come in. I'm not quiting before I start, simply waiting. Thank you.))

Unbeatable Prophet

Save me

Ry Lace

Ry felt movement behind him, and when he turned, the human was looking worried. " Whats wrong? " He asked. But he felt like he knew what was wrong. Asayo was helping the girl, Crimson, walk. Walk where?

From this Depair

Unbeatable Prophet

Darkened x_x Rain
(( I wanted to get involved in this rp, but I'm not sure how my character would fit here. If anyone has ideas I would love to hear them. I would like to rp here, but it seems each character is already engaged at the moment. I'll check back in to see when I can come in. I'm not quiting before I start, simply waiting. Thank you.))

You could (If you want) walk across Asayo's mansion/castle/home during one of your 'walks'? C;

Smoker

Darkened x_x Rain

[[ What Moonlit said would be a good idea C: We'll be there in a few more posts, so it shouldn't be that long. ]]

izuki hatake's Girlfriend

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User Image"I don't think I can walk. I have been trying to get for the last few minutes. I can't seem to be able to get up. Give or take a few hours I should heal now those chains are off. I just need to sit in darkness but for the moment I'm unmobile." Crimson said softly.

Shy Marshmallow

10,800 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User ImageNaomi Tait

Naomi didnt look at the man. "nothing..."

Smoker

★ Asayo looked into Crimson's eyes, conflicted. If they stayed in the cavern, then she was more than likely to get an infection. But she couldn't quite walk... Asayo nodded and stood up, then stared at the man who was talking to his companion.
"I hate to ask this," she looked down and then back up at him, "but could you help carry Crimson to my house?" Asayo asked, clearly annoyed that she would have to ask him this, but at the same time worried about Crimson's injuries.

Unbeatable Prophet

Save me

Ry Lace

Ry sighed. The girl deserved it. bending down to pick her up, he saw she wasn't so heavy. Pretty light. He looked at Asayo. "Where to, captain?"

From this Depair

izuki hatake's Girlfriend

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageCrimson looked up at him. She then pulled her hood back on. She wore it out of habit. She found these people to be very kind. It found the kindness to be warm and comforting.

Shy Marshmallow

10,800 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User ImageNaomi Tait

Naomi watched as the man picked up the woman and sighed. Well i guess i should find a place to stay... Maybe an alley or something... She got up and walked away. She thought about what would happen if she had to go back to the shop if they caught her.

Unbeatable Prophet

Save me

Ry Lace

"Hey where are you going...?" He called after the human girl. He knew what would happen if she were to leave. "You know you can come with us. Maybe you can find somewhere to stay."

From this Depair

Shy Marshmallow

10,800 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User ImageNaomi Tait

Naomi stopped and looked at the man. "no...ill be fine by myself..." She continued walking not want to bother him with her presence.

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
~Boss man Matias~
User Image
Matias dropped several feet off of a roof and into the ally way in front of a white haired girl "Slave where is your master?" he asked the girl standing over eight feet ten inches he smiled at her "Or could it be that we have a run away this could be why I was called" he said scratching his scar with a grin circling the girl.He crossed his arms on his chest he looked back at the boy who was there "You should go child this could get ugly" he said showing off his fangs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff