Its set in the City...
-in the city
-the city park
-the railway station
-the cafe/bar
-the back alleys

Romance is a YES but a NO to cybering.
NO godmoding.
Fighting is encouraged but you CANNOT kill anyone unless they state they are dead or you have both agreed.
Humans ARE welcome but at there own peril

YOU MUST leave your stats

Name:
Race:
Slayer? yes/no ((if yes of what)):
Appearence:
Weapons:
Powers:
Bio:
other ((optional)):

MY STATS
Name: Sirenee
Race: Dark Angel (half angel and half demon)
Slayer? yes/no ((if yes of what)): Nope
Appearence: long flowing red hair and peircing black eyes, when outside she wheres a long black velvet hooded robe
Weapons: 4 shuriken(in the inside of her coat), a Musashi Miyamoto Daisho(on her back) and a tanto which she keeps strapped to her left thigh
Powers: teleportation, can pay with energy, and a few others
Bio: when she was two her mom and dad where killed in a "freak accident" (well thats what the police put it down as in the files anyway) any hoo she wnet into care and a tall dark mysterious man came in and addopted her, he was a close friend of her mother and father and he's a vampire, hes always looked after her even after she died as he was trained in martial arts and taught her it for safety he also is helping her to develop her skill and powers that she has from becoming a dark angel. she was inlove with a human but murdered him during on of her dark changes she forgave herself and moved on.
other ((optional)): her becoming a dark angel (long story short) she got kicked out of heaven got sent to the underworld where the underlord made her all demon she fell inlove with a boy on earth asked to leave had that granted but there was a deal that she stayed half demon and because she was already a dead she had to stay half angel causing her to become a dark angel.

Quotable Genius

((whoa i wrote alot..............sorry))

*she lays down on the bar table one leg hanging of the side swinging*
hmmmmmmm im bord its too quiet

Demonic Duck

18,900 Points
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Name: : Amber Dudikov
Race: vampire
Slayer? no
Appearence: electric blue hair and emerald green eyes. wore a pair of black jeans with several rips in them from fighting, revealing her pale white flesh. She had black armored boots. Her top was red also ripped. She had a lip ring and several ear piercing, She wore a ring containing the gem of amara (so she can go out in daylight). She wore black leather gloves.
Weapons: Duel pistols,dagger,shot gun, metal retractable staft
Powers: has a hearing ability; she could hear people and animals breathing from miles away. She could hear people speak, whisper, their foot steps even the slightest movement she could hear it.
Bio: professional thief and assassin, Excellent in hand-to-hand combatant, utilizing street fighting techniques and acrobatics.
other : distant and mysterious.shadowy personality and even darker past, keeps herself to herself. grim and sarcastic. unusual love for the dark and creepy
Name: Shiana
Race: Bunny Vampire
Slayer? yes/no ((if yes of what)): no
Appearence: avatar
Weapons: Fangs & a dagger which she hardly uses.
Powers: can either suck blood untill the thing is dead, or make it into a vampire. can turn into a rabbit at will.
Bio: she was half rabbit untill a vampire decides to choose her as a victim. instead of making her die he made her into a vampire. still being half rabbit, she's a bunny vampire. her one journey is to find someone to love. she has heard that there is a way to turn a vampire back, by killing the vampire who sucked her blood. but she did not know where he was, so she just has to stay like this...
other ((optional)): can be mean at sometimes, a bit stuborn & cute. she loves to hunt for blood, but tries to make sure that she won't do anything for her thirst for blood, even though it happens anyways.

Quotable Genius

*she heres the door slam and jumps she drops her tanto onto the floor, looks over to the door and sees there is nobody there* huh?
*she steps into the city, gazing around, wondering what led her here. she sighs and starts walking around, hoping to come across someone or something*

((i'm super tired so i don't know what i might say. it's 8 am here & i should've turned off my alarm clock! xd ))

Demonic Duck

18,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Amber walked slowly into the bar, removing the hood from her head. she walked over to the bar and sat on a stool
Name:Rox
Race:half vampire n half human (purplemist)
Slayer? no
Appearence: has hair like in avartar which is black n purple eyes, wears long black skirt n thight black top with low neckline has fangs n is very attractive n pale....
Weapons: daggers n sword
Powers: black magic
Bio: she lived in the forest since she was four her parents were killed by an evil powerful ruler n so was the rest of her race, she doesnt no how many things work n she doesnt trust ppl till she nos them so can come off as evil but truly she is loving, loyal n trustworthy....

Quotable Genius

jaynelulu
Amber walked slowly into the bar, removing the hood from her head. she walked over to the bar and sat on a stool

oh *jumps down from the bar* im not here for long but can i get you anything?

Demonic Duck

18,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
sirenee
jaynelulu

oh *jumps down from the bar* im not here for long but cani get you anything?

'a black velvet will be all'
*i lean my arms on the bar and sigh*
Name:Balmung
Race:Angel
Slayer:no
Appearence:A young man of about the age of 19 with short white hair and stunning blue eyes, clad in blue/silver armor with shinning feathered wings of light.
Weapons:Sword of Light, Bow & Arrow, magic
Powers:telepathy & forsight
Bio:Roams the world seeking peace and sanctity, helping all who ask or are in need
other:very mysterious and cautious
*sits on the ledge of a rooftop, looking down at the city*

Quotable Genius

jaynelulu
sirenee
jaynelulu

*she dissapears under the bar and then pops back up* here ya go *hand her her drink*
*she notices the bar but doesn't go in. she just keeps walking, her hands behind her back. she felt like going to a park, not knowing why. her appearance makes her look 14 which is far from what she is. she didn't care really. she yawns and kept walking*

Demonic Duck

18,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
sirenee
jaynelulu
sirenee
jaynelulu

*she dissapears under the bar and then pops back up* here ya go *hand her her drink*

*thank you*
i drop a few coins on the bar and takke a sip from the glass and close my emerald green eyes*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff