Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Phantom

User Image
xxxxxLuigsech Óengus Vercingetorix

Luigsech was just prepared to start suggesting he make them something that didn't require too much blood in order for them to save the rest when he turned his head towards the entrance of the kitchen. He grimaced, glancing over to Yumi and sighing heavily. Why was she causing her father so much trouble? he asked himself, not expecting Yumi to run off so suddenly.

"Ah! Yumi get back here!" he shouted, though by the time he ran outside the kitchen she was long gone. Sighing heavily, he turned and headed back into the kitchen, smiling a little to Nina. "Well your father really does not like bats. Plus at this moment in time, being startled or bothered by your sister is the last thing your father needs to deal with." he said, wishing Yumi would stop this tomfoolery. It was only making her father's problems worse by continually bothering him and giving him problems he had to deal with.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- - - -

User Image
xxxxxWakahisa Osamu

[Looking for Sarah]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- - - -

User Image
xxxxxOdell Millard

Odell nearly jumped out of his shoes when he heard he his father's voice echo throughout the summer home, nearly clinging to his mother when he realized soon enough that his father was calling out his sister's name. He pouted lightly, wondering what sort of trouble Yumi got into this time that made their father so upset. Carefully holding close to his mother once she picked him up, he leaned his head lightly against her shoulders as she rushed up the stairs, smiling for a moment when he saw his father before remembering that at the moment he sounded quite upset and looked it a well.

"You okay daddy?" he asked.

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Rose smiled and glanced at the ghost nodding "yes, but this is the first time i was able to get her to settle down. I needn't wake her just yet." she said turning to the woman as she became a bit more visible. It was clear that Rose had enough encounters with ghost or spirits that she grew quite comfortable to them trying to surprise you. It sorta seemed to be something she developed while Anna had shared her body. "My Name is Rose everyone calls me that anyway it's much more simpler. May I ask who you might be?"

User Image

レディ赤井ハナ烏丸

Lazy Kitten

18,400 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

~Adrienne Pike, handmaiden and nanny~

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger...right?"

"That's wonderful to hear," Adrienne smiled and went back to chopping, "Have you been shown to a room?" She asked softly. It wasn't Adrienne's job to make commendations for guests, that was left up to Kaa'mina, the head maid. She slowly reached out with her senses and found Kaa on the third floor with Yumi. "Sorry to intrude Ms. Kaa'mina but there is a new comer to the castle and I was wondering if she had a room, yet? If you aren't busy would you come to the kitchen?" Adrienne said softly into Kaa'mina's mind.

She hadn't really used her telepathic powers much over the course of ten years. What happened between her and Giovanni, made her shy away from her powers. Adrienne knew that she would never feel normal again after she learned about what she was, so it was silly to try to strive to be such.

((Out of Commonsense: ))

User Image

xXNightmareAliceXx

Missy Loki

Shirtless Lover

5,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Delilah Von

Delilah clenched her hand as she looked for a bowl too put the stew in so she can fill her shriveled body, She was already too thin already to think if a gust of wind cam through she would have been blown away. as she walked next to Angela she heard Adrienne ask her if she had been shown to her room yet. She turn to her and shook her head," No but I would like to explore this place a bit more before i retire" she took a spoon and scooped out a chunk of soft vegetables into her bowl. She took a spoon and scooped a small amount of it and shoved it into her mouth," mmmmmm......Delicious" she said with a grin towards Angela as she took another spoon full and aimed it at Angela's mouth," Vegetables..oooh no ANGELA IT'S VEGETABLES" she laughed as put the spoon of the soft vegtables into mouth.

Aged Hunter

4,100 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
User Image

A look of disgust washed over Angela's face as a spoon full of soft vegetables filled her mouth and encumbered her taste buds with the foul taste that haunted her from her mortal days. she then bit down on the spoon, taking the entire head of the spoon with all of the vegetables with it. she then proceeded to spit the contents of her mouth out in a sink before making retching sounds as she hunched over the sink. she looked up at Luigsech and Nina as they entered the kitchen. Angela quickly grabbed a hand towel and covered up her mouth. she then glanced over her shoulder, giving Delilah the 'don't do that again' glare before she began to run the water to clean the sink of the filth that she had caused.

Shirtless Lover

5,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Delilah Von

Delilah watched Angela race to the sink spewing all the contents into the sink,"oh my" she turned to see two more beings fill the kitchen,"Oh wow the kitchen sure is quiet busy" she looked over to Angela give her a mean glare, Delilah just couldn't help herself from giving off a small giggle. Angela's glare reminded her sister," Sorry Angela" she said drifting off into deep thought as she grabbed a new spoon and started to finish her dinner.
User Image

Yumi Millard
- 10 yr old Vampire Twin Princess

Yumi giggled as she took Kaa'mina's hand and found herself flying with her, the maid's speed enveloping her to go with her at the same speed. She found it exciting that she is able to go at such a speed with grace. At the cellar she stood there, waiting for her to show her a good spot to hide in, though the bat on her shoulder looked like it had a dizzy moment before shaking itself back into normal. "Yumi want to be fast like big sister Kay," she said as she clapped her hand quietly, her eyes full of hope of wanting to be a great vampire like her father and even Kaa'mina, not knowing that she has great potential of achieving that instead of using them to pull pranks.
User Image

Yumi Millard
- 10 yr old Vampire Twin Princess

Yumi giggled as she hid behind the coats and smiled poking her head between the coats. She always love playing with Kay as she sometimes goes along her mischief and entertains her whenever some of the staff are too busy for her attention. As a sign of thanks, Yumi got her bat to fly over to Kay and give her ear a cute little nibble of affection before returning to Yumi's shoulder. "I hope daddy won't find me this time," she said, her little wings giving a little flap as she looked cutely up at Kaa'mina. She is growing very fast and it wouldn't be long till she has to start learning the etiquette and training of a vampire princess and how to join the fight with her powers.

Hygienic Fatcat

User Image
Morgana Le Fay
The Ghost

To say Morgana was disappointed when the woman didn't seem to startle was an understatement. It seemed nearly everyone else in the castle was at least a bit bothered with her sudden appearances, left to wonder about just how long she was standing there and what they had seen. It especially spooked them if Morgana became visible in their bedchambers. Than again, this was merely a front door.

"Much more simpler than what?" Morgana asked. The ghost canted her head with a proud air about her before answering Roses question. "Lady Morgana Le Fay," she answered. She may be known as the villain in most of the stories, and was seen that way by people whom knew the Arthurian Lore, but she was proud nonetheless.

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Rose smiled "Fujin Karasuma Akaihana" she said In her graceful Japaneses language as she gave her a nod in respect but not caring for the woman prideful airs that she held not when they had the same noble status "If I remember correctly the tails of King Aurthur claim Morgana as a evil witch. Heh I should say you certainly don't look like one" She sighed wondering what was taking any of the servants long to answer the door. Emi was starting to get very heavy in her arms.

User Image

レディ赤井ハナ烏丸

Hygienic Fatcat

User Image
Morgana Le Fay
The Ghost

"Evil witch? Nay. A woman scorned. A woman wronged. A woman whom was robbed by my brother," Morgana explained. Rare was it that anyone could say they had a chance to hear the Arthurian tales from Morgana's point of view. She peered at the door. "Perhaps they have not heard you. I have come to realize servants in this day and age are not as nimble as they once were." Morgana drifted through the door, phasing on the other side. She glanced about before sticking her head through the door, to look back at Rose. "I don't see anyone coming."

Fashionable Citizen

User Image

Dartanian Millard
Vampire King

All the bats but one had flown out the window. Dartanian despised the creatures. It was bad enough that they looked repulsive, and relied on their hearing, but in all of the books about his kind related them back to such animals. He didn't like the association and of course his daughter, his oldest daughter had them as her 'friends,' her...pet's. The king was utterly disgusted and never would she give up her precious little bats. It was annoying to know that she was playing with those things, but using them to prank her own father, that was always pushing it.

When Samantha entered the room, Dartanian was already on his feet, dusting himself off. His black trousers were now wrinkled and his maroon shirt was covered in dust. He was more than annoyed this time, he was furious. "I am going to KILL HER!" Dartanian shouted as he began to stomp towards the door. He messed up Odell's hair and walked right past his wife, knowing she would be the mediator in all of this, she usually was. "When I find her Samantha, I will not spare her!" He lashed out. "Her pranks End HERE!" Dartanian said pointing to the ground.

In all the years she had these creatures, Yumi had never once been actually punished properly. Now, after 10 years, he was threatening to take his own daughters life. Of course Dartanian was a gentle soul, and he would never purposely hurt his own children, but the way he looked, his crazed eyes, focused on finding Yumi, they said otherwise. The king was angered, stomping his feet as he sensed his way around the castle, in search of his little girl, the one who was always getting away from him.

He picked up his daughters scent and of course she was not alone. He could sense another presence, one he was familiar with. Kaa'mina, the maid. She was hiding with the maid? Why? He figured Yumi admired the woman as much as she loved her little bat friends. He shuddered at the thought of those night creatures. What a terrible thing to be associated with! "YUMI MILLARD. Where in the world ARE YOU!?"

Lazy Kitten

18,400 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

Dante Blackwater

Dante whipped through the dense forest that surrounded much of this country's landscape. He avoided large patches of sun but it was still the morning and he was moving fast. Knowing full well that he needed lodging before noon or he would be in extreme discomfort. Hating the thought, Dante ran faster. He heard through the network that there was a castle not too far from here, its inhabitants were of his kind and were hospitable to their guests.

Soon enough the castle was within his sights, this spurred the vampire to run faster. There was a giant sun patch blocking his way to one of the door; he guessed a servant door. Deciding to chance it, Dante ran to the door. His skin began to burn under his thick clothing but he made it too the door and wrenched it open. Inside was a kitchen; in a normal circumstance Dante would have used the main entrance like a civilized person.

Thin wisps of smoke were beginning to curl around his frame as he stumbled into the kitchen. He was sure that his appearance would shock the occupants of the kitchen but Dante could careless. He nearly fell to the floor but was caught by a woman dressed in all black. His vision was swirling together but Dante could make out bright green eyes and black hair before everything went black.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces