Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Lover

User ImageUser Image

Mood: neutral
Clothes: see the photo, without white jacket
Carrying: nothing
Company & location: Lukas & from the stairs to the garden

Selfish persons are incapable of loving others,
but they are not capable of loving themselves either.

tab ─ ♛ ─ tab

"ℭertainly." Ethan nodded and smirked to Lukas. He totally understood the lonely- part, since he was someone who enjoyed other's company as well.
      Well, for so long when they were nice enough to him. Not like most of the people of that mansion.
      Turning around, Ethan started to follow Lukas, but soon met the boy he had seen before. It was the boy with green hair and glasses, who had been in the library before.
      For a little while Ethan pondered should he say something, but decided to follow Lukas with silence.
      Nodding towards the boy, who's name he yet hadn't learned, Ethan greeted him. The boy seemed to be a bit lost, and somehow Ethan felt a little bad for him. But why, was the question. The boy hadn't showed any kind of interest towards Ethan himself, and he had spoken with the pincushion before in the library.

Walking past the boy, Ethan moved to walk besides Lukas. Glancing at the brown haired man, Ethan smiled just faintly to himself. The man was nice, he seemed to be polite and Ethan wanted to learn more about him.
      He just had that weird feeling about him, feeling that told him that he's going to enjoy Lukas's company.
      "A friend of flowers, or just nature?" Ethan asked from Lukas as they walked outside from the mansion, and soon headed towards the place where the garden most likely was located. His own knowledge about gardens was pretty narrow, but that didn't mean that he couldn't enjoy the way how they looked. If they were taken care of properly.

As they finally reached the garden, Ethan chuckled a bit as he looked around. He had been right; the garden was huge, and beautiful with many different flowers, sounds of nature and small trees.
      There was bushes as well, and the grass was green and well taken care of. It was truly something that was enjoyable to watch. Sighing voiceless, Ethan glanced at Lukas again, with small curiosity how he is going to react to the garden.
      It would be awkward if he'd went all hype and crazy over few plants and flowers, right?

tab ─ ♛ ─ tab

ProfileTheme • Bisexual • Twenty-three

OOC:: h o r r i b l e !!
Consulting Cumbercookie

Timid Friend

"Life is like a Video Game...."

User Image

Yoshizune "Shizu" Konami

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Shizu glanced up to see the Colossal Titan leaving, heading up the stairs, more likely than not to his room. Shizu noticed the pair on the stairs starting to leave and moved to the side to get out of their way, quickly glancing down when he noticed the fancy one from the library looking at him. He bit his lip, silently praying for them to leave. He let out a small breath he didn't know he'd been holding when they were gone. Now that the stairs were clear, he figured he'd take his pack of crackers and maybe just go to his room. At least there was one place that was guaranteed not to have anyone there. He was pretty sure that would become his safe haven while he was here.

He made his way to the stairs, climbing them quietly as he headed to his room. He felt much better when he arrived at the door with his name on it, opening the door before slipping into the room, taking a seat on the edge of the bed before opening the pack of crackers. He pulled one out, munching on it before pulling out his laptop. It really sucked that there wasn't any wifi here, but at least he had a good amount of indie RPGs saved on his laptop. He figured Ib would be a good one for now, since it wasn't too scary. he didn't really feel like choking on crackers from a jump scare.

Where: His Room
With: Himself and his laptop
Mood: Calming down
Thoughts: Games and solitude, my kind of therapy.
Out Of Coffee: Shizu's free for anyone to bother him, though he's just gonna play games for now.

".....Trying hard to beat the stage"

Sparkly Streaker

tab tab Yᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴛɪᴅᴀʟ ᴡᴀᴠᴇ, sᴘɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Dʀᴏᴡɴɪɴ' ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇs, ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʟᴇғᴛ ᴜɴsᴀɪᴅ

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ sɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴍʏ ɪɴɴᴇʀ ғᴀɴᴛᴀsʏ

Tʜᴇ ɪɴᴠɪɴᴄɪʙʟᴇ ᴡɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ tab tab tab tab tab tab

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab — — — — — — — — —✖❤✖✖❤✖✖❤— — — — — — — — —

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Lᴇᴏɴᴀʀᴅ Pᴇʀᴋɪɴs - Tʜᴇ Hᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴇʀ
Feeling: Conflicted
Thoughts: Maybe I shouldn't have asked. What if it tastes awful?
Outfit: This
With: Still a crowd. (Sailis, Alex, Jae, Ethan, Pierce, and Yoshizune)

User Image
                                                      There was a sudden flurry of activity in the kitchen with the crowd that had gathered and it made Leon surprisingly happy. He didn’t handle being alone well but before many members of the house, which is what he could only assume they were, he was enjoying his conversation with the quiet, brunette that was baking up a storm. It made him slightly home sick to watch the other and for a moment he felt the desire to pick up a pen. He had barely been in the house a day and already he wanted nothing more than to write of his adventures and share them with Cici. Being so attached to a person he’d never met before should have alarmed him but instead it made him feel warm and fuzzy inside. The only thing that bothered him was having to come clean about his lies if the two of them were ever to meet, which he wanted to arrange sometime soon. Hiding everything and adding more lies atop his pile wouldn’t do him any good. This vacation had brought things into perspective for him and he wasn’t sure exactly what he felt for his pen pal, besides a deep friendship, but he wanted to sort everything out. A part of him was wary that the other would reject him for lying and making up details about himself which would have been rightly justified. Regardless of what he wanted to do there was no point in focusing on someone that wasn’t here and he quickly turned his attention back to Sailis.

When he’d taken the time to introduce himself and stated what his profession was the smaller male had smiled which made his lips take on an upward curl themselves. He wasn’t used to such barely showing responses or the quiet voice that slipped out when the other did speak but it wasn’t an unpleasant change. Usually he was known for being talkative but even he was capable of enjoying some near silent communication from time to time. Not everything required a voice and standing around while watching Sailis get back to work on his macarons was more than enough in the entrainment department. It was interesting to watch the other work and he momentarily felt jealous at his inability to bake. Regardless of his efforts nothing seemed to turn out right when he attempted to cook anything that resembled a dessert and seeing someone else do it with such ease presented him with a conflict. Sure, he was jealous but he was also slightly entranced. The way that bakers, and some well-rounded chefs, went about working in the kitchen was simply amazing to watch and he wasn’t disappointed this time around either. Honestly he just wished that he was talented enough to one day be capable of cooking and baking. However it was likely that the day was far if his current skills, or lack of them, were any indicator.

His attention was focused on the present as a small scuffle occurred in the middle of the kitchen. Apparently the guy with the tail had brought someone’s wrath down upon him since he was forcefully dragged out of the room. For a moment he just stood there wondering what exactly the story behind that was, but it really wasn’t any of his business. Maybe the two knew one another or there could have been something that they needed to settle between just the two of them. Either way it wasn’t something that he should concern himself with and it wouldn’t have mattered anyway since the pair was long gone. Usually he tried to stay away from situations that seemed personal due to him not enjoying being pulled into arguments, especially when the battle wasn’t one he desired to fight. If people wanted to hash things out between them he didn’t have a single problem with it, unless someone was being hurt, but he didn’t want to be involved. Arguing was something he avoided at all costs because it had a tendency to get messy and certainly not in the fun way. He caught sight of Sailis greeting someone else momentarily and realized that it was the guy with all the piercings from earlier. The two of them hadn’t actually spoken and he’d only greeted him in passing but he looked like an alright person. There was still a need for him to get to know the rest of the house but it was still day one of their trip and there would be plenty of time later on to make friends.

"Oh, Leonard."

At the sound of his name he focused in on the short male and gazed curiously at Sailis in an effort to determine exact why he was called. Even though he had nearly half a minute to figure out the puzzle he wasn’t capable and before he had a chance to ponder it further an answer was provided. His eye caught the minor color that decorated the cheeks of the person before him and it confused him momentarily. The only reason that his mind suggested for a flushed face was being in the kitchen by the heat of the ovens for so long. Idly he wondered if he shouldn’t offer the guy some water or something of the sort to aid in cooling him down. However all thoughts of doing that were bypassed when he caught the next words out of his mouth. “You aren’t being fair when tasting your own creations. I’m sure they’re wonderful and you just aren’t granting credit where it’s due.” It didn’t settle well with him that one so graceful in kitchen was putting himself and his cook down. From the smell and appearance the macrons had his attention and surely something that looked so lovely couldn’t taste anything but wonderful. “Would you at least be willing to let me try them? I’m sure that my judgment will be much more reasonable.” He smiled gently as he glanced at Sailis and leaned upon the counter top. Glancing at the clock in the kitchen he noted that it would soon be time to take his quiche from the oven.

Suddenly an idea struck him and his smile grew even wider. “We can swap food!” He had stated his intentions without meaning to and decided to follow up quickly with an explanation so that he didn’t come off as too strange. “What I mean is that you’ve got lovely looking macrons that I’m dying to taste and there’s a quiche, which you gave me direction on, nearly done cooking in the oven.” He knew that his train of thought was completely clear and he hoped that he was at least making sense. “I’m getting around to asking if you’d like to trade a few of your macrons for a piece of my quiche. Maybe we could give each a few cooking tips since we’re both beyond the level of an amateur in the kitchen?” His last statement was left as a question since he was uncertain if Sailis would be willing to go along with his idea and he didn’t want to pressure the other into doing anything by getting overly excited and chattering away.

— — — — — — — — —✖❤✖✖❤✖✖❤— — — — — — — — —

Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴇʀ, ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇʀ tab tab

Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇss ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab

Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴇʀ, ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇʀ tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇss ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ, ɴᴏ...

OOC: Sorry about the wait. Here Leon finally is.

lost-silent-star

Droxanj's Waifu

Bloblike Blob

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Normally I try to run
                                                                                          XXXAnd I might even want to hide
                                                                                          XXXXX'cause I never knew what I wanted
                                                                                          XXXXXXX'til I looked into your eyes

Kaie sat next to Lou on the bed, and he almost wondered if he was going to tell him that he was some stupid, crazy teenager who had no idea what he was talking about. Of course, he didn't think Panda would say it so harshly, but Lou was prepared for the worst. His ice blue eyes stared into Kaie's golden ones, not even caring that he had possibly made his hair look a mess atop his head. There was no reason for Lou to ever lie to his Panda, and Kaie was no different, aside from being a physical presence that Lou could actually touch. He listened carefully to Kaie, feeling the palms of his hand grow warmer as he leaned closer. Softly shaking his heads at the green haired man's words, he spoke softly, never once dropping his gaze from his face. "We're not strangers, Kaie. No matter how much we still don't know about each other, I don't think we could ever be strangers." He watched him get up and walk to the other side of the bed before Lou looked away so he could get dressed. It was true, though, about them no being strangers. Even if they weren't aware of what each other looked like now, they would still go about life knowing there was someone out there who knew them. Lou could have passed Kaie on the street a million times in his life time without ever knowing who he really was, but he'd always know Panda, and all the things he experienced, and all the funny stories they shared.

This thought of them knowing each other so well was interrupted when Kaie pushed Lou down on the bed, making his heart start beating louder. He gave a whisper of a gasp as a finger lifted his chin to look directly at the man above him. His fingers were cold, and the sensation was unexpected, but he barely had time to worry about such a thing before his lips were captured by a kiss. He didn't think to push Kaie away, parting his lips so their kiss could deepen as his fingers slid up the back of his neck, gently tangling in the green hair. He was worried he wouldn't be kissed again for a while, but he was happy to be proved wrong, and not so happy when Kaie ended the kiss. Face flushed, blood boiling, and heart going a million miles a minute, Lou looked up at the older man with moist eyes. He cupped Kaie's face in his hands, watching the pain in those honey colored eyes. "I am afraid... I'm scared of what might happen to you if you lose someone else. I'm not worried about me, Kaie. I'm worried about you. I never want to leave you, but I can't guarantee something won't happen. All I can do is promise that no matter what happens, I'll always love you, and wish the best for you, even if it means moving on. I'll never expect you to move on for me, though. I respect the life you had with your family who still loves you, and I know you still love them. If you'll let me, I'd like to visit them some time and thank them for giving you so much light." Lou leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on the tip of Kaie's nose, and tucking a loose bit of green hair behind his pen pal's ear, he smiled. Lou wasn't greedy, and he couldn't think to ever replace anyone. Kaie had a whole other life once, and while it was a part of the past, the raven haired boy never once wanted it to stay in the past. He didn't know what it truly was like to lose someone so special, and so he had no say in how or when someone was supposed to go about life again. All he could do was try to comfort the man he loved, and be understanding and supportive even if it hurt. One day, he would like to visit his wife's and daughter's resting place, to thank them for loving Kaie, and to promise to do his best never to let their husband and father come across anymore pain. It was in his heart to protect Kaie, and even if they only continued on as friends, he would always be there for him through thick and thin.

Where: Kaie's BedroomXXXWith: KaieXXXWearing: Suspenders!XXXSong: Alcohol

XXXXXXXSo am I in this alone?
                                                                                                                  XXXXXWhat I'm looking for is a sign
                                                                                                                  XXXThat you feel how I feel for you
                                                                                                                  Baby please don't let me go

[O]ne [O]dd [C]oconut:: This is a weird post.

kiri_chan08

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Marcus Valentine

Listening to the little kitten speak, he would shrug his shoulders in replying to him. Of course he was annoyed that this beast was here at the mansion but right now he wasn't exactly caring for it now either, now that he was slowly waking up and becoming more focused he would move his work to the side and stand up. Walking over to the kitten again and taking the letter from his hands and placing it back into his yukata." Well, we all aren't so special I suppose.." shrugging once again he would cross his arms over his chest.

His greenish golden eyes would stare down at the other as he would snort in from the response the other had given him.. ' He quit? ' he would said in his thoughts while beginning to laugh out loud. Marcus's laughter could be heard even down the halls just because he had never heard of such a thing. Quitting would be just for low life punks that they think they could do better.

Slowly stopping he would wipe a tear from his eye and look at the neko " You quit? Why the hell would you quit a good paying job like that? I bet they were hiring you for at least over a grand each set.." He didn't know the minimum wage for people that worked behind the scenes at all, mostly just knew the higher rates for what his family would make in a week or a year.. He never exactly studies mathematics when he was younger just only the important ones..

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

Jae-Sun
Jae sat up again as Marcus came over and took the letter back. He eyed the man with some unease before staring back down at his knees. His tail had returned to batting around freely by his side.

"You think I would have left if I cared about money?" he retorted in a somewhat annoyed tone as the man chuckled over him. "You 'important people' might care about your riches and your fame...but I can do without" he said as he shot a glare Marcus' way. Jae-Sun wasn't enjoying this conversation very much. He enjoyed it less then any conversation he ever found himself stuck in.

'To be stuck in the same place as this man...' he thought "Black cats really are unlucky..." he muttered quietly under his breath. "Why am I still in your room again?" Jae asked in a somewhat defeated tone. What else could the actor possibly want from him still? Jae was feeling rather mentally and physically exhausted from the whole ordeal. He just wanted to go write a letter to his pen pal. Although he wasn't sure if it could even get sent or not. It was another depressing fact that dawned on the boy.
User Image

Gracious Genius

11,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
                                                  Lukas tab Herkenhoff

The tab Valentino

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Lukas made sure to smile a little bit at the other green haired boy, joining Ethan as he greeted him. He didn't catch the other's name, though, which was a pity, but it didn't matter too much. He'd meet him later on anyway. As Ethan asked him whether he was a fan of nature or just flowers, Lukas gave it a moment of thought, before turning to him. "Both, actually. So I guess you could say I'm a fan of nature, then, as flowers are a part of it." Smiling, he put his hands in his pockets. "But I love flowers in particular. I always have a bouquet on my table, back at home." It was a bit of a Dutch tradition, to always have flowers in your home, and he had kind of copied it.

As they got outside, Lukas couldn't help but blink at the sight, his eyes widening. "Mein Gott.." He mumbled, moving forward and to the first bush. It contained all kinds of beautiful flowers, which most likely attracted butterflies with their lovely scent. And, true enough, as he moved some of the branch, a colourful butterfly popped out of it, fluttering around him. Letting out a soft chuckle, which you could also dub as a giggle, he rose his hand, trying to make it land on it. However, the butterfly had other plans and flew up, only to make his way to Ethan and take a place on top of his head, only just touching his hair. Chuckling, Lukas smiled, gesturing to him. "You're lucky."

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

LOCATION Gardens
                                                  COMPANY Ethan
                                                  OOC Sorry it's short :/

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Marcus Valentine

Marcus sneered down at the cat, as he was getting more aggravated by the second by his answers.. He would turn around and walk over towards the door unlocking it, then opening it. "Leave then." He was strict with his words, he didn't want to deal with this depressing cat any longer. Averting his eyes away from the cat he would turn himself around and walk back over to his desk. Yes of course he wanted to send out a letter to his pen pal, so he could relax himself.. But what should he write to him? Should he tell him about his vacation time, and how he has to deal with this vermin?

Shrugging to himself he would rung his long slender fingers through his hair as he gave a soft yawn. Still a bit drowsy from jet lag, he would look over towards the kitten once again, raising a brow. Shifting himself to sit down in the office chair that was by the desk, he would go through more of this papers and letters from his pen pal. Marcus would always carry each and every letter with him, so he wouldn't lose them in his apartment or where ever.

Opening up one of the envelopes he would pull out the pages from the envelope.. Reading it over in silence, he didn't want to repeat himself to the small neko to leave.. So he just ignored him for now, he got his answer that he wanted.. For now, if anything he wanted to avoid even breaking out into conflict again with this annoying little pest..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff