Elvere 0.0625 6.2% [ 1 ]
Dvaerg 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I'm You 0.3125 31.2% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Unum: The One World | Where this Adventure is based

The Elementals War: Disturbing the Balance

Necessary Information Linked Below

World Info. (Three Empires are Irrelevant. This Precludes the Guild.)

Elemental Info. (Fourth Post from the top | More info to be Posted.)

The Story

In a time before Empires of Man and structures of Stone ruled over the land many beasts roamed freely. Half Human and Half creatures alike including mythological beings lived as free as any other. Humans did too of course but at the time we were outnumbered by them and it was beautiful.
Let me tell you what ultimately changed that..

War.

In a heightened time of conflict, Light and Dark Elementals clashed constantly. At first tentatively but soon there was no regard for safety for anybody let alone themselves. What was equally surprising is that the Light were no longer the antagonists in this tale. The Dark were fighting back and fighting incredibly well. It was in this time that the Dark Elementals had a new and fiercely devoted leader. Not devoted to mischief or anything of a devious nature. He much preferred the route of the Sinister and Evil kind. Twisted with hate and anger he manipulated his own kind to fight back and taught them the ways to do so.

Hope.

We've reached that point. The Light Elementals are nearly decimated and with the lack of Light Elementals, Dark ones are running rampant and even more terrifying creatures and godly creatures are beginning to emerge unto the land. Still if the Light can unify the other bands of Elementals that have remained passively neutral now.. then they could have a chance. Surely they would be appalled by what was happening.. wouldn't they?

Forced to grow up quick considering their lifespans.. three decently young Light Elementals are tasked with this massive responsibility. The warriors are needed and with proper magic and disguses three opposed to ten can fit in much better.
God's help them.

The Rules

1. Respect. Treat everyone in this World equally and with respect.

2. PG-What? We can all be adults and know what is appropriate and what is E-lit. That being said romance is still encouraged, just be a bit thoughtful.

3. Fights scenes. All fights are equal. Anyone choosing to ignore this rule and act the part of a retard unbeatable god can and will be eliminated. Oni sees and hears all.

4. Death. Character kills are forbidden unless the controlling player agrees or the Lord Master of this World has deemed someone unfit. ie. They have not posted in forever or have broken a main rule. Don’t break rules.

5. Posting. Posts are expected to provide movement in the story, character building and/or visualization of some sort. It is also expected that post be atleast a paragraph long. We all know that writer’s block occurs but try your best.

6. Combat. Die System. **IMPORTANT.**

7. Editing. If a post must be edited please inform the other player whom may be affected by the changes. Either post the change in a forum or make a spoiler that includes said people.

8. Font. Post in font sizes 9-11 and pick colours that can be read easily. This will allow for a cohesive and easier read for everyone involved.

9. References. Wikipedia, google and your imagination is your friend. Use them wisely.

10. Characters. Choose your characters accordingly. There is nothing more frustrating than seeing a character suddenly turning into something they are not. Joining:: PM all profiles to me titled; War of the Elements.

11. Changes. Over the course of our stay the rules may be changed and/or added to. All changes will be brought up in the forum to alert everyone. That being said it doesn’t hurt to check back on them ever once and while.

12. Lost. If you fall behind at any point there will be a forum were story line updates will be posted.

*13.* The Long Haul. The point it to have fun. We also realize that every once in a while life turns around and nips you in the a**. If you need to leave for a while please inform Oni and find a way to place your character on hiatus.

written oni
Lolz

The Settings; Some Locales

**When a Locale has been visited I will cross it out like so. Ex. Example.**
*More may be added.*

The Dark Forest | North & South

Inhabiting most of central Unum, it divides the oceans and dominates the land in the north and the south. Unmistakably large it takes only ten feet within it's borders to get lost and potentially your life. Not all get out. This is where the Dark Elementals prefer to be if outside the Southern Wastes.. Their home.

Ice Valley

Located amongst numerous other varying landscapes in the North East, it is one of few distinct environments that appear to be carved and put together by the gods. Located a few days travel before the Frozen Forest, it is like a giant ice rink where many people come to enjoy life at it's coolest. It is also a fond place in Ice Elementals hearts. Many of them grew up here and sometimes they can still be found here. Since the conflict began many have gone into hiding.

The Frozen Forest

The more or less estranged sibling of the Dark Forest, it expands far into the north where most of the trees that grow, grow within the ice. Here is where the Ice Elementals are most known to make home. Still very few who try to contact them here ever return. It is said these trees are meant to protect them from anyone who tries to intrude.

Ancient Ruins | City in the Forest

On the fringes of the Dark Forest, where some light and life exist, resides the massive ruins of an ancient civilization. Half of which was above ground while the other half was made of hundreds of tunnels and passageways below. If not for the strange laughter that could often be heard here.. many would say it's abandoned but most claim it's cursed. If only they knew that it was actually one of few Air Elemental bands that made a home opposed to moving with the wind.

The Elvere Union

Home of the Elvere, they can see many a great things and it is a destination fabled about in many societies. They remain a sturdy ally to the Light Elementals and provide them shelter whenever possible.

The Natural Enclave

A massive and seemingly invisible city, it is made up of a near impossibly sized tree. On the border of the Southern Wastes and the Eastern Plains lies a massive tree with a forest beneath it and inside that forest lays the largest Lycan Settlement on Unum. Apart from the separate packs that exist, this Enclave provides safety to all Lycans and those that endanger one another here are executed on sight.

The Makeshift City (Nomadic Settlement.)

One of two large Human settlements beginning to pop up around Unum. This one is particularly terrifying as they embody a Lycan like society but are brutally primitive. Unless you are apart of this group it is highly unlikely you want to be captured by those who reside in this city.

Tyvene Tilflugt | The Thieves Refuge

Located beyond the Dark Forest on the Western Shores is Tyvene Tilflugt. The Thieves Refuge it is a place for Humans to be as free as they desire. There are only a select few you do not mess with in this place and aside from that.. most crime is legal. It has been said that Vampires who have escaped the Wastes can find solace here and some have whispered that Magi do too. A secretive bunch. Thieves, Hoe's, Mercenaries, Warriors, Magi & other curious and unusual creatures.

The Profile Skeleton(s)

Other Populations of Unum

*Depending on you, create an interesting tagline that represents your character. Lyric, Quote or Something you create.*

**Lines with OPTIONAL (Not necessarily capitalized.) are just that. Optional. Delete if unused.**

***Below is the basic profile. Located below that will be Race or Position/Class specific sections. Add these into your profile between Allegiance & Weapon Training.***

****PM me with any questions. Thank you.****

[size=10][align=center][u]Tagline Goes Here.[/u]

[b][u]Personal Information[/u][/b]

[b]Name:[/b][i](Name)[/i]
[b]Title:[/b][i](Nickname, Common social title.)[/i][Optional]
[b]Age:[/b][i](Age)[/i] [Optional]
[b]Gender:[/b][i](Gender (Open))[/i]
[b]Height:[/b][i](Height)[/i] [Optional]
[b]Your People:[/b][i](Race)[/i]

[b]Personality:[/b]
[i](Personality Summary. Preferably the shorter the better. We just want to know your common qualities.)[/i]
[b]Secrets:[/b][i](A guilty pleasure)[/i] [Optional]
[b]Rival(s):[/b][i](Who is it?)[/i] [Optional]
[b]Recent Past:[/b][i](Lately I have been...)[/i] [Optional]
[b]Favorite Colour(s):[/b][i](Colour)[/i] [Optional]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[url=http://]LINK IT.[/url]
[b]Need to know:[/b][i](Necessary changes to imagery. Tattoo, Piercing not in the image. Horrific Trauma? Your choice. Optional.)[/i] [Optional x2]
[b]Scars:[/b][i](Each scar tells a tale, therefore building character depth. Unlimited.)[/i][Optional] [*No story, just Scar(s). Your character will tell his story. Thank you. :)*]

[b][u]Appearance Overwrite.[/u][/b] [**ONLY IF NO IMAGE IS CHOSEN**]

[b]Hair Style:[/b][i](Self Explanatory)[/i]
[b]Hair Colour:[/b][i](Explanatory)[/i]
[b]Eye Colour:[/b][i](Self Explanatory)[/i]
[b]Body Type:[/b][i](Self Explanatory)[/i]
[b]Tattoos/Markings:[/b][i](Self Explanatory)[/i]
[b]Scars:[/b][i](Same as above section. Erase the above one if using this section.)[/i]
[b]Unnatural Modifications:[/b][i](Magic Infused Ink)[/i]

[b][u]Additional Personal Information.[/u][/b] [Optional Section]

[b]Attractions:[/b] [Max of 5 (5 Biggest)]
[i](One)[/i]
[i](Two)[/i]
[i](Three)[/i]
[i](Four)[/i]
[i](Five)[/i]
[b]Horrors:[/b] [Max of 5 (5 Biggest)]
[i](One)[/i]
[i](Two)[/i]
[i](Three)[/i]
[i](Four)[/i]
[i](Five)[/i]
[b]Quirks:[/b][i] (Habits, Addictions?)[/i] [Optional]
[b]Romantic Interest:[/b][i] (Name goes here or N/A or erase it.) [/i] [Optional]

[b][u]Allegiance[/u][/b]

[b]Your Tribe:[/b][i] Your Elemental Tribe (Co-Story is Okay.)[/i]
[b]Your Chosen Side:[/b][i](Light, Dark, Neutral)[/i] [Optional]
[b]Loyalty:[/b][i](Scale of Devotion/Loyalty | 1 - 100 (1-Lowest, 100-Highest)) [/i]
[b]Doubt:[/b][i](Scale of Doubt, Offsets Loyalty. | 1 - 100 (1-Lowest, 100-Highest)) [/i]

[b][u]Weapon Training[/u][/b][Optional Section]

[b]Main Weapon:[/b] [i]Choose? [/i]
[b]Secondary Weapon:[/b] [i]Choose?[/i]
[b]Distance Weapon:[/b][i]Choose?[/i]
[b]Specialities:[/b]
[i]Your choice[/i]
[i]Your choice[/i]
[i]Your choice[/i]

[u][b]Miscellaneous [/b][/u]

[b]Character Font Colour:[/b][i](#000000)[/i]
[b]Song of my life:[/b][i](Music Link Here)[/i]
[b]Second Voice:[/b][i](Username)[/i]
[/align][/size]

===============================================================================

**Race/Class Specific Sections**
*Will be edited. When finished all questions and answers will be filled in.*

[u][b]The Lycans[/b][/u]

[b]What is your place?:[/b][i](Simple: Alpha, Omega, Soldier, Maiden, & Runt)[/i] [Pick One. One Alpha & Omega (Female) Per Pack.]
[b]Your Pack:[/b][i](Pick one or create one. | First come, first served)[/i] [Maximum of 3 to be played TFN. To gain more, all roles within all 3 packs must be filled.] [Optional- You may be Exiled, a Slave or a Lone Survivor.]
[b]Lycan Form:[/b][i](Link your Lycan Form here.)[/i]
[b]Lycan Genes:[/b][i](Exactly the same as the above except written. Fur & Eye Colour needed.)[/i] [Optional] [**Only if no Lycan Form IMG is provided**]
[b]Lycan Height:[/b][i](Height in full form)[/i]
[b]Belief:[/b][i](Scale belief in Kaeberne | 1-Lowest, 100-Highest)[/i] [**If Over 50, Move onto the Scale of believed Descent. Descent you may [i][u]claim[/u][/i] but may not be true.**]

=====================================================

[u][b]The Vampires[/b][/u]

[b]Real Age:[/b][i](How long you've been so called 'Immortal'.)[/i]
[b]Bloodline:[/b][i]( Cortair (Soul Eaters) | Dellafonte (Blood Suckers) | Succon (Cannibal).)[/i] [Optional]
[b]Your gift:[/b][i](Ex. Telepathy, Invisibility, Mind Control.. One thing. Aside from the obvious physical attributes provided. (Refer to Bloodline for additional info.)[/i] [Only if 500 years of age or over. *All Vampires must at least be 475-500 years old minimum.*]
[b]Any Sires:[/b][i](Any other vampires created by you.)[/i]
[b]Your Teacher:[/b][i](Who 'created' you.)[/i]

[u][b]The Aendre[/b][/u]

[b]First Change:[/b][i](Reaction to first Changing)[/i]
[b]Other Form:[/b][i](Animal Form)[/i]
[b]Animal Traits:[/b][i](Traits gained from Animal Form: Ex. Enhanced Sight - Hawk (Max of 3.)[/i]
[b]Hybrid Form:[/b][i](A Half Shift - What you show to others without fully changing.)[/i] [Optional]
[b]Bestial Weapons:[/b][i]Ex. Hawk - Large 3 Inch Talons - Six Talons[/i] [Optional: Maybe you don't have any.]

[u][b]The Nymphs[/b][/u]

[b]Divine Form:[/b][i](Ex. Wyvern, Winged Snake, Chimera or Undiscovered.)[/i]
[b]Divine Gift:[/b][i](Creation, Manipulation, Destruction.)[/i]
[b]Ancestral Awareness:[/b][i](Scale: 1- Not very aware, 10- Completely Aware)[/i]
[b]Mortal Connection:[/b][i](Scale: 1- Awkward and difficult. No connection to Humanity. 10- Easy as pie. I am Human after all.)[/i]
[b]Desire for Companionship:[/b][i](Scale: 1- No Desire at all. 10- Loneliness is not a fate desired for one destined for eternity. A strong desire. )[/i]

[u][b]Sirens[/b][/u]

[b]Unnatural Gift:[/b][i](Ex. Domination [Mind Control] or Transformation [Assume another form.] Etc.)[/i]
[b]Fondness of Gift:[/b][i](How much you use it and welcome it's price.)[/i]
[b]Desire to Feed:[/b][i](Relevant to the above, on a scale, 1 - 10 how often do you desire flesh & souls? High Gift Usage - Higher Number | 10 - All the time, 1 - Never.)[/i]
[b]Goals/Desires:[/b][i](What you want. Sirens are ambitious.)[/i]
[b]Treasure:[/b][i](Most prized possession. After 100 years of age this possession suffers through the age of the carrier. A voodoo doll for example.)[/i]

[u][b]Magi's Path[/b][/u]

[b]Race:[/b][i](When a Magi, Your people are Magiske, your Race is entered here.)[/i]
[b]Primary Path:[/b][i](Chosen and most devoted path. Ex. Kinetik, Healer, Andemaner etc..)[/i]
[b]Secondary Path:[/b][i](Path for which to draw from for Minor additional abilities)[/i] [Optional] [**ONLY IF MORK MAGI IS NOT CHOSEN AS PRIMARY PATH!!**]
[b]Belief:[/b][i](Old Age: To accept the fate bestowed upon us | New Age: Survival of the fittest)[/i] [One or the Other] [Optional]
[b]Chosen Destiny:[/b][i] Imperial Magi or Underground Magi (Difference being stature and place within the Empire)[/i] [Optional: Side Chosen. Either way you will be one or another.]

[u][b]The Dvaerg[/b][/u]

[b]Social Class:[/b][i](Royalty, Nobles, Warrior, peasant or Surfacer (exiled/banished.))[/i]
[b]Social Direction/Preference[/b][i](Where do you stand.Monarchy or Council?)[/i]
[b]Markings [Only Surfacers.][/b][i](Battle scars, tattoos/brands) [/i]
[b]Do you desire revolution:[/b][i](Scale of 1-10. 1 being the lowest & 10 being the highest.)[/i]

[u][b]The Elvere[/b][/u]

[b]What are you?[/b][i]Elverian People. Ex. Nocte.[/i]
[b]Care for Light Elementals:[/b][i](Scale answer. 1 being lowest, 10 being the highest.)[/i]
[b]Weapon/Combat Specialization:[/b]
[i](Ex. Ranged Combat, Unarmed Combat, Mastery of Magic, Melee Combat.)[/i]

Tagline Goes Here.

Personal Information

Name:(Name)
Title:(Nickname, Common social title.)[Optional]
Height:(Height) [Optional]
Your People:(Race)

Personality:
(Personality Summary. Preferably the shorter the better. We just want to know your common qualities.)
Secrets:(A guilty pleasure) [Optional]
Rival(s):(Who is it?) [Optional]
Recent Past:(Lately I have been...) [Optional]
Favorite Colour(s):(Colour) [Optional]
Appearance:
LINK IT.
Need to know:(Necessary changes to imagery. Tattoo, Piercing not in the image. Horrific Trauma? Your choice. Optional.) [Optional x2]
Scars:(Each scar tells a tale, therefore building character depth. Unlimited.)[Optional] [*No story, just Scar(s). Your character will tell his story. Thank you. smile *]

Appearance Overwrite. [**ONLY IF NO IMAGE IS CHOSEN**]

Hair Style:(Self Explanatory)
Hair Colour:(Explanatory)
Eye Colour:(Self Explanatory)
Body Type:(Self Explanatory)
Tattoos/Markings:(Self Explanatory)
Scars:(Same as above section. Erase the above one if using this section.)
Unnatural Modifications:(Magic Infused Ink)

Additional Personal Information. [Optional Section]

Attractions: [Max of 5 (5 Biggest)]
(One)
(Two)
(Three)
(Four)
(Five)
Horrors: [Max of 5 (5 Biggest)]
(One)
(Two)
(Three)
(Four)
(Five)
Quirks: (Habits, Addictions?) [Optional]
Romantic Interest: (Name goes here or N/A or erase it.) [Optional]

Allegiance

Your Tribe: Your Elemental Tribe (Co-Story is Okay.)
Your Chosen Side:(Light, Dark, Neutral) [Optional]
Loyalty:(Scale of Devotion/Loyalty | 1 - 100 (1-Lowest, 100-Highest))
Doubt:(Scale of Doubt, Offsets Loyalty. | 1 - 100 (1-Lowest, 100-Highest))

Weapon Training[Optional Section]

Main Weapon: Choose?
Secondary Weapon: Choose?
Distance Weapon:Choose?
Specialities:
Your choice
Your choice
Your choice

Miscellaneous

Character Font Colour:(#000000)
Song of my life:(Music Link Here)
Second Voice:(Username)

Accepted Profiles

Reserve yours now. Better yet, do it and send it in.

Update: The Elementals War | Accepted Profiles & OOC Thread.
Reserved for the future.
Open & Accepting. Join now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas