Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Seeker

User Image
User Image
|| Location: Her House || || Company: No One ---& Vincent || || Feeling: Tired and Curious ||

XXXXXX* ◞ IF YOU FALL BABY HOLD *MY HAND
                                                  xxxxxxooh baby, it's a long way down to the bottom of the river xx ooh baby, it's a long way down to the bottom of the river xx ooh baby, it's a long way down to the bottom of the river
                                                  xxxxxxooh baby, it's a long way down to the bottom of the river xx ooh baby, it's a long way down to the bottom of the river xx ooh baby, it's a long way down to the bottom of the river

XXXXXXXXCHECK *↯ THE CUPBOARD × FOR YOUR DADDY'S GUN
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe wolves will chase you by the pale moonlight
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxd r u n k x a n d x d r i v e n x b y x a x d e v i l s x h u n g e r

Athelia was worn out from the chaos that had pursued the previous night. Naturally a heavy storm was always unexpected but they did come once in a blue moon. The terrors were without warning but never shied from a glorious entrance. The skies could transform from a beautiful clear canvas with only the sun to mark the frame into the most horrid mix of dark colors and deafening sounds within seconds. The lightening and thunder tore through the forest, snapping trees in half and stripping the bark from dense limbs. The winds kicked up small creatures and fallen debris, throwing everything yards from its initial point. The natives had become accustomed to this serenade and took precaution.

Their homes were hidden deep in the forest where such storms barely reached, their houses built sturdy to withhold any potential threat and their most valuable supplies guarded by clever thinking and tactical placement. The instant reaction that kicked in often portrayed itself in the form of a play. The natives knew exactly what to do and where to go. Most had specific instructions to insure the least of casualties when it came to food and others who might be caught outside the safety of the encampment. Lia released a few sketched creatures to locate everyone and determine a headcount in the “safety zone.” She would proceed to take the necessary steps in making sure everyone returned to home. Only then would she retire herself.

As Lia stirred from her sleep she recognized the sounds outside as an eruption that would not break. With that she made a small tsk and proceeded to stand. Rain smashed against her roof and she thanked whatever invisible force out there for not making the situation worse. The day had just broken but the lack of light made it feel like the day was now over. Athelia crossed the small space of her abode and stepped into what she considered the kitchen. Most items had to be eaten as soon as they were captured simply due to lack of ways to refrigerate. That might have been one thing she actually missed about the other side. Though she was young when she was taken, Lia understood the power of modern day appliances. Then again she would give it all up a million times over to be here and nowhere else.

Food was sparse on the island but there were a few constant items to chew on that could be found anywhere. Little berries and strange fruits that grew on trees could go a long way. She had just begun to reach for a makeshift bowl when the sound of someone knocking at her door echoed through the house. She turned and stared at the wooden latch as if to try and see through the material. Athelia shifted her body and moved to the door. Opening it just a crack she peeked outside. Upon realizing who was standing before her she opened it the rest of the way and smiled meekly. It was none other than Vincent. Dropping her eyes to the ground she saw a pouch what could only be filled with something of importance. “Just stopping by? Or would you care to come in?” Her gaze returned to his eyes, her voice monotone.

Golden Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vincent's gaze seemed to travel across the physical aspect of the house, as if his vision allowed him to see the inside. It didn't, not even animals were above the simple laws that every creature abides by. It was often he looked the way he did, lost in his own thoughts as if the mortal realm held nothing of interest. His body rigid from the constant rain drops that hit against it with the raising storm. The rain didn't bother him, it felt different from the usual. Vincent's clothes did get soaked but he was able to generate a large amount of internal heat to survive even the coldest tundras. His body had changed a lot since the experiences, It allowed him to have the best of both worlds, in this case the generation of a warm blooded creature with the metabolism of a cold blooded one. He was made to be a soldier, a man made beast and that changed his life. He closed his eyes once, the memories rushing again. Walls, white walls surrounded his person while in that mental place. These walls were the most comforting though, because beyond them laid his true nightmares. The memories of what happened, the memories of his mother. Everything he tried to forget, rushed at the walls when he closed his eyes. They attempted to break in but only succeeded when he slept. This caused him to rarely sleep, which costed some of his sanity.

As a single drop ran through his face, barely hanging at his nose, he was out of his thoughts as he heard the cracking sound of wood. His expression became calmer than before, the drop rushing to the left side of his lip as he returned her smile with a nod and opened his eyes. Her facial expression was calm like his, though her is one of the often signs of being tired. She was always like that, trying to see if everyone was okay before getting some rest herself. To Vincent, she was rather foolish but had a beautiful heart. She was gentle but tough, having a strong sense of what's right and wrong. Their personalities matched until that point, but hers was between the boundaries that make up sanity while his traveled the line and further more than often. But, never the less, he trusted that she kept her deal. He often brought food to the colony, keeping stocks full but he gave her the management of it. His eyes traveled with hers as she looked at his pouch on the ground. Her invite filled his ears, his gentle lips breaking apart for his words to free themselves. "Hello Athelia." Vincent's calm demeanor filled the conversation, pushing away the monotone sound it started with. His voice was filled with the eternal calm and gentle behavior that represent Vincent, having a sprinkle of mystery as well. He smiled once more before resuming his speech. "For you and the others. Dry it or prepare it now in a flow flame for breakfast." He lowered a bit, reaching for the pouch. He gripped it and lifted it just a bit, moving it inside and gently placing it at her feet. He took normal posture once more, his eyes crossing with hers.

Her eyes were surely mesmerizing, the color was a complete opposite of his own. His eyes adorned a dark gold yellow, that shined when the sun lights graced themselves upon it but became nearly black when his emotions unbalanced themselves. She knew that his reply was often a refuse, as he rather retreated himself to the jungle once more. He nodded in negation, taking a step back and turning away. He raised his right hand a bit, waving at Athelia. His wave was his way of saying for her to take care of herself, but words didn't make past his lips often. Vincent lowered his hand and gave a pat to his overcoat's right pocket. Inside two pieces of meat were wrapped around with the leaves as the ones before. He looked to his side, noticing an open window. He knew who it belonged, Saria the Spirit Walker. It wasn't her title, it was merely a name Vincent gave her in his head. Bending his knees slightly, Vincent jumped high in the air. He reached the window in a single leap, faster than a bullet. He grabbed the upper part of the window, crouching in a way to be able to place one knee on the lower part. His presence would surprise her, their meetings were often more than short but he was still the hunter. He felt an odd thing when near her, she connected with his wave more than the average. Might be because of her spirit connection or not, but she just did. "Hello." His voice broke the silence from his arrival, his face lighting slightly as the flames's light embraced his skin.

Where: Lia's House--&Saria's House With: Lia--&Saria Mood: Calm Theme Song: "Kashiwa Daisuke - Greenery Rain"

OOC: Sorry for the time I took.
                                                              F e e l the D r e a d
                                                              xxxPerfect Weaponxxx

Comatose_Angel's Partner In Crime

Divine Protagonist

12,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image
User Image

Hearing loud swishing and ruffing from tree leaves, was the reason that provoked Isaac to be in such sour mood. He didn’t exactly like getting waken up by surprise. In fact it annoyed him. Ah…yet another damn storm rages! He groaned as he stretched out laying his haminick of his small little shack that he lived in. The previous night was a very entertaining one, in which indeed his memory brought him back to the plan of finding the prove of these people or intruders like in the vision that was discussed from last night's council meeting. Isaac wanted to see if the visions true or not.
                                                                          Obviously, as they had discussed in their meeting it would be Seria as the main scout, but he thought they needed another man besides himself. Vincent being the right man for the job. He admire and at the same time always wondered how he seemed to do any task with such skill. If anything this was the man he respected the most, secretly thinking that he was his equal. At the same time his confidence would never let him admit that.

Afterall, if the vision happened to be true. Isaac wanted to make sure he would be the first one to take action and protect his family first. In the back of his mind he felt responsible for everyone’s wellbeing. Isaac then jumped out of his haminick in a dutiful manner and decided to put on clothes this time.

The rain and the wind raging through the morning together just wasn’t a good feeling when it came to going outside. Isaac had slight disliking when it came to this weather. He then pulled out a cotton long sleeve button up shirt that he buttoned up halfway letting some of his chest show. One of his favorite parts on him. Isaac then went to a little jerry-rigged nightstand he made out of bamboo wood, and looked through the pieces of clear rocks that had a texture of a mirror in which he wanted to get a good glance at another pride and joy of his own body.
                                                                          His hair. His raven locks looked tangled and knotted up and Isaac was greatly disappointed and secretly embarrassed of it. “I will not resemble a cave man!”

He roared to the wind as he felt was the blame for his hair being in a mess. One thing that Isaac always did before anything else was he made sure his hair was neat and tidy. Just for today, he had tied it back thinking it was the most convent way to handle his hair. Lastly, he put on his golden earrings he had ever since he was a young prince, to remind him of what greatness he once had as a nobleman.

Kissing his reflection goodbye he jumped out of his tree house shack and into the rage of the storm. Moving swiftly through the trees and managing taking cover away from the rain he reached to Seria's home that was thankfully near by his. Smirking he could already see that someone had already had beaten him to Saria's home. That's a way to surprise a lady and killing two birds with one stone, I don't have to go seek him out as well.

He wanted to make a small visit to get her to accompany him through the forest along with getting Vincent to go scouting around as well. The thing that Isaac need the most at the moment was prove of Orcale’s visions being true. Walking gracefully as if he chill of the wind and the rain weren't bothering him at all, even though he was clearly clenching his jaw at the feeling of it. Chuckling loudy, he made knock in his special way letting her and him know it was him coming in as well and pushed the door open slightly.

The first thing he noticed was the warm of the fire coming from her small makeshift fireplace and he shut the door not wanting to let the cold wind come in her home. With his arms cross and him leaning against the door smirking he said silky tone of voice.
                                                                          "Lady Seria, you should invite me to your home more often. I see it is the warmest of all. Best for stroms and ex-prince such as I."
                                                                          Placing his his hand on his chest he playfully winked at him and then his golden eyes made his way to Vincent. "Ah you wild man you! Walking through a window of a woman's home is the best way to greet her isn't it? I like you style maybe I should try that sometime. If you two need alone time, by all means I'll leave, but It would be a shame though they always say three is great company."
                                                                          Isaac busted out laughing he couldn't help it, obiously his last statement was a joke, but he wanted to open up discussing important matters with a joke. That was tradition for him to do so. He took a deep breath after a moment of laughing and cleared his troat and narrowed his eyes in seriousness "All jokes aside though, but today would be a good day to see if that vision we discussed in the meeting. Saria if you don't mind, please brief Vincent on our plan. I think we should take him as well as myself on this scouting mission."

With: Seria and Vincent
                                                                  Location: Outside in the rain, In Seria's house
                                                                  Mood: Carefree, playful, Dutiful
                                                                  Wearing: Cotton white long sleeve shirt, black pants.

(( Due to another person quitting I had to change the interactions.))

F e e l the D r e a d

RizenRivaldi

Divine Protagonist

12,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

User Image

Ana watched Arlo instead feeling very entertained and in a more cheerful mood. She had stopped her focus of the coconuts for a moment to just take this moment in. A joyful burst of laughter came and it turned into somewhat squealing out giggles like a little five year old girl. She saluted him and said prideful in her feminism views. “Me, The Colonel? Ah I don’t think Sedley would like that much, besides I rather be princess of the beach!”Anastatia then put a coconut on her head and slowly bagan to walk around Arlo maintaining to balance it on top of her head and smiling point at the coconut. “See this my crown!”

A few seconds later she lost her balance and the coconut fell and she began laughing once more. She put her hand up in the air and shrugging her shoulders in a motion of the phase “I don’t know anymore”. The she watched Arlo’s hands once more as he was fiddling with the coconuts. She titled her head trying to picture Gerrard as a cat. Smirking she snickered back at that comment and made one of her own saying.

“Do I get to pet the kitty? You know I do love a loyal cat, but eating rats for food on the Island…gross.”Her face made this weird expression with her lips being squeezed together and her nose going in a upward motion as if she smelled something horrible. Picturing them eating rats was something that grossed her out. If anything Ana would rather just learn to fish. Speaking of which. She was about to ask Arlo about finishing until he extended his hand out to her crying out “Wilson”. Laughing out loud she pulled him into a soft hug and spouted in excitement.

“You don’t have to worry about me leaving. I don’t mind playing a volleyball that doesn’t say anything. Although Tom hanks is truly one of my favorite actors.” She then noticed the bruise on his face and took a good look at it for a moment. She had her month ajar as she was examining his face. Ana was going to ask the question of he was ok, but she decided against it. I’m sure he’s fine. I want him to have fun too.

She thought.She listened to him mentioning the irony of using Gerrand’s Helmet as the new Wilson. Letting him go she said snickering back at the idea.”You should totally do it anyway, and give it back to him as a gift. See if would get the reference! I’m dying to see his reaction. So who wears the pants in the relationship? Hmmmmmmmmmm?! You or Gerrand?”
                                                              Ana playfully nudged him wanting to jokily know the answer to that question.

Ana then resumed cracking coconuts and walk to the two bottles with coconut water in them. She inspected them for a moment to see how much more cracking they need to do. The bottles were at the halfway point. She smiled hopefully and looked back at Arlo and nodded in agreement.
                                                              “Yes, I am very thankful that we don’t have anything to do indeed. I remember when the war got bad; treating the sick and the wounded was all I had ever done. I guess I was just living day by day at point of time. Never having the time to think or reflect on anything. Never feeling alive. Just doll like ya’know. I mean I did my best to stay positive, but time like those…all I felt was sadness all around. I was just grateful to see other people alive, and I was one person that was able to make a difference. Myself as a doctor, you as Mechanic. I say we already accomplished a lot now that you think about it."

She had paused for a moment taking a deep breath and closed her eyes. Ana had begun to tear up little bit. Arlo made her realize that it was going to be ok again. That even though they were on this land. Even though everything seemed to be lost they still had their small little group. They still had each other. His way of viewing time of day was special. It had a deeper message to it than Ana’s. Wiping away her tears of joy she said.“That’s an excellent way to view our times of day. I never really thought of that way. I think I would like to view it that way as well. I say we accomplished our new one goal don’t you agree? Staying alive and just being there for each other. That’s all we need as a group for now."

Anastasia knew in her heart that staying alive was the greatest thing they all had at the moment as having each other’s company. She knew that it may take a long while for things to be normal again. Even though she didn’t quite get be in space, she was happy enough to be in Arlo’s company and just living in the moment once again.

--------Timeskip-------
                                                              Feeling droplets of rain hitting her face awoken Anastasia abruptly. The doctor was passed out most of the day on the beach as she as before. Reminiscing on the time Arlo and her had together opening up coconuts and collecting the coconut water. She rubbed her eyes and saw that sky was storming. Ana crawled up off the ground and cleaned off her jacket. She put it back on. She was shivering. Unlike the others Anastasia was really slender and couldn’t maintain body heat very well. She was starting to feel nauseated and she felt herself coming down with a fever. Internally she paniced. No! No! No!! I can’t …I can’t get sick…I must.

Anastasia found her weekend bag that was full of supplies and she trying to push through her feelings of feeling sick. Anastasia wanted to find the others, but she thought it was best if she was going to catch a cold to move inland. Grabbed and carried both of the jugs full of coconut water and was walking forward into the forest. The fever got worse and her nausea wouldn’t go away. Her head was spinning. Then Anastasia dropped the jugs, and collapsed on the ground of the forest unconscious.

GrinningWolf8

Somewhere in the forest, laying unconscious. .... Arlo, herself .... Full of joy, fear. ....

User Image

Out of Cookies: You all wanted some action. Well here it is. Anastatia some how caught something and became very sick, and collpased unconious. What are you all going to do? @GrinningWolf8: Sorry if seems like everything is everywhere. I tried my best to put everything in order.
User Image
Janet "Mils" Burke
Survivor's Mediator

The first thing that had cut through her fatigue before-hand was that it was cold on the sand, despite the sheets she'd managed to find that made a decent bed. It had taken a little longer to realize that they were getting wet and her head was being pelted by something. Didn't take long after that for the woman to pull herself up as she realized it was raining. Their camp, wasn't really that great, nothing like what you might find back on the mainland with some larger groups, but it was good enough for the first night. But it was being battered by wind and rain...

Of course, that first realization had been hours ago, and she'd regretted dragging along the sheet she'd been using as a blanket now that the thing was soaked and heavy. She'd taken shelter a little into the forest, to watch for signs that the storm might be ending, and had fallen in and out of sleep between attempts to check. Luckily, the wind and rain broke somewhat against the trees if you went far enough in, not that it was the best defense against a storm. But it was a defense, at least.

Where's Anastasia? It was probably an odd thing that she was only just now realizing that the doctor wasn't near, but then, Janet had given a lot of time to worry about the boat that had carried them here. There wasn't much telling what the storm could do to it, and it was their only way off the island if it turned out there was something worse than what they'd left behind there. But now that she thought about it, Anastasia was their only doctor, and with a storm like this... Well, someone might get hurt. They'd need her.

That was the thought that drove her to toss the soaked cloth down by the tree she'd chosen as a place to rest and seek out Anastasia. It would be good to have someone that could tell her what to expect when the storm passed, and what to look out for. Of course, it was also possible that she wouldn't find the woman anywhere at all, but that wasn't something the Mediator could be concerned with right then. She needed to move and do something to stay awake, pass the time, and possibly start solving problems.

It was probably more coincidence than anything that she did, eventually, find Anastasia. Coincidence, and a bit of luck. And tripping over a jug of coconut water. Janet somehow managed to keep her footing, in time to hop over the fallen body of the doctor, and stumble into a tree.

She let out a grunt of anger and frustration as she turned her attention to the unconscious person, and knelt over her. Sleeping. tired. Her bag, where was the bag? That had everything in it... Did she fall? Is she..." A pulse. Where did you find those again? Her fingers moved about the neck, hunting a pulse from some vein or artery she couldn't find the name of in her memory at the moment, and a sigh of relief escaped as she realized that the woman had one. Not the fastest, but she wasn't an expert. Right. Next step... Move her? No, she'd just drag the body around. Readjust her? The question prompted the mediator to make sure that Ana was on her side, so she could breath, but wouldn't have water flooding her airways from the rain.

What else? "Is anybody else over here?" She called out, as loud as she could. Would it be alright to just leave the doctor behind and find help? Maybe. It didn't feel like it would be, not if there was something wrong. Should she wake Ana? Maybe. She didn't know. Maybe keep her warm? Her hands moved over the woman's face at the thought, rubbing and using friction to try and warm her up, at least a little bit as she called out for help once more.

With: Ana

((Sorry if any wrong assumptions were made, message me if there were and I'll fix things.))
ѕαяια ѕнєραя∂ ________________________cccccccccccccccccccc__________ ωιтн vιηcεηт & ιsααc
          ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
_____ccccccccccccccccccvvvvvvvhhhhhhhhhhhhhvvvvvvvvcccgggggggccccccccccccc_____ ℓσcαтιση нσмє

cσυηcιℓ мεмвεя ________________cccccccccccccccccc_____ мσσ∂ cαυтισυs // ρℓαүғυℓ

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ethereal connectivity ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      xxxxxxxxx──────────────────

User Image

Beyond the sturdy walls of Saria's home the sound of rain, wind, and thunder continued to ease the woman back into the sense of security that she'd had upon awakening. Even the soft crackling of the fire gave her comfort. She had woven together a few small mats that she kept scattered around the floor for seating. One was situated by the fire and was where she had chosen to settle down as she munched her breakfast. The dried meat was a little tough which made eating it a less elegant sight that she would wished to be seen in. Yet Saria was alone so she gnashed her teeth greedily on the shriveled morsel. It had the strong taste of salt to it that had been done in an attempt to chase away the blandness. Regardless of taste and texture she swallowed the first bite and moved on to the next. When at last she consumed the last little bit Saria stood and sought out her water jug. It was a tall jar where she stored her fresh water that stood in the farthest corner from the fire. A crudely made wooden stopper sat on top of the wide opening with a clay bowel placed on top of that. Saria grabbed the bowel and pulled back the stopper before she proceeded to scoop the bowel in the clear liquid. The dried meat had done wonders at making her parched so she downed the entire bowel fairly quickly. With a satisfied sigh she set both items back in place and turned to go back to her cozy place by the fire. . . but she her movements were interrupted and her calm was destroyed all in one swift moment.

The window Saria had left open allowed the sounds from outside to seep into her room and penetrate the silence there. What she hadn't expected, though, was for someone to use that opening as a doorway into her home. First came the hand on the upper portion of the inside wall. The clenched onto the sturdy structure, giving a body enough of an anchor to pull itself through and into Saria's space. At first when she saw the hand it surprised her, but not enough to cause any verbalization thereof. When the rest of the body came into her home, however, Saria felt her own body grow rigid. Her muscles clenched as she physically recoiled by taking a step back. Doing so only managed to wedge Saria up against the wall and the water jug. As Vincent completed his masterful intrusion Saria was left alone in her house (which felt like it just shrunk) with the only man around who unnerved her. His presence so near to her so quickly threw her off balance more than the fact that someone entered her home without permission and by suspicious means. Time froze for Saria as she stared at the intruder. It wasn’t a wide-eyed surprised look that overtook her features, but rather the look she gave him was sharp, if slightly confused. While she had no idea whatsoever on how to deal with Vincent, the question of why he bothered to break into her house popped up fairly quickly and before the emotions of fear or trepidation could settle in. The male gave her a quick hello with that rough voice of his and Saria nodded to it, as if compelled to response in a timely fashion. She opened her mouth to respond but paused briefly as she noticed the small puddles forming on her floor underneath the tall man. At those horrible splotches on the ground she scowled. ”You’re here two seconds and already making a mess of the place.”

With the way Saria’s mind worked she could easily become distracted from one emotion or train of thought by the simplest of distractions. This was, of course, not always a useful way to be, but Saria would have been grateful for the shift of her attention if she could remember why in the first place. With a new focus Saria was able to pull herself away from the wall and pass fearlessly in front of Vincent to cross the room. She grabbed a loose piece of cloth and walked back over to Vincent, standing directly in front of him now. ”Do you always visit people just to make a mess?” Her voice was slightly annoyed but managed to hold herself fairly well. Even when she reached up with the dry cloth to dab off Vincent’s dripping hair she resisted the urge to turn away. ”I know we all live in a jungle but it’s still not good manners to just barge in like this.” Saria stopped and took a small step back, pulling the cloth away from Vincent. She sighed and shrugged as if she realized it was useless to try and tell this man what to do. ”At the very least, I do have a door.” At this point Saria turned her back to her uninvited guest and walked over to the fireplace. She crouched settled back down into her spot and looked up to Vincent, motioning for him to join her if he so pleased. ”It’s not like you to visit though. What’s the occasion?” Perhaps because the spirits were gone Saria felt more sane than usual. Her mind was clearer, which was made ever more obvious as her heart began to beat rapidly. She was nervous again with her distraction taken care of.

There was an odd amount of time that lapsed between the pair. Whether that was a long amount or a short one, Saria didn’t know. The only thing she did know was that she needed to be weary of Vincent, as she always had to. Of course she had never really thought that he would just come barging in as a possibility. A knock on the door served to turn her attention. It was almost unnoticeable because of the wind, but Saria was so intent on finding something to focus on that she heard it even then. The pattern to the knock was familiar enough that Saria could put a name with it, and just like Vincent, another man came strolling into her home without permission. Isaac stepped into her home, forming a puddle of his own on her floor. She sighed at that but gave him a warm smile nonetheless. After all, Isaac was her newly appointed dance partner (whether he knew it or not). ”Hello Isaac. Honestly I think it’s only this warm because of all the living bodies. Usually I eat breakfast with a less lively sort as well.” Saria chuckled softly at her own joke because it was technically true. She rarely had warm blooded people visit her house. Taken by the moment she looked to Vincent and flashed him a knowing smile. ”Although, a warm body and a warm heart are two different things.”

Those few seconds of bravery were overshadowed as Isaac took it upon himself to praise Vincent for entering methods, to which Saria scoffed. She stood and approached the two men, giving each a pat on the shoulder that was closest to her. ”That may be fine and dandy for some girls, but the next person to hop through my window will get haunted for a month.” Saria was about to add in something else too but Isaac's comment about needing more time along brought out her playful side. Even as the man busted out laughing she leaned over and laced both her arms around his left, giving him a coy smile. "I'm afraid I haven't gotten to dance with Vincent yet but I suppose a three way tango would be rather difficult to pull off." With that Saria chuckled once more before releasing Isaac and casting a wayward glance to Vincent. She couldn't imagine the things that must have been running through his head at that moment. Actually, it was probably best she didn't know. Isaac moved on to their plan for going out to investigate his vision and Saria nodded, though she wasn't quite able to shake off her little grin. Even when Isaac asked her to brief Vincent she didn't let it fade. "Right, right. We have work to do so dancing will have to wait. Basically we might have visitors and Athelia wants it looked into. You interested in lending a hand, Mr. Big Bad Wolf?" Oh, that was a fun nickname. She'd have to catalog that one and keep it for later.

RizenRivaldi

IILovelyAmarathII

Risky Streaker

User Image

‡ S U R V I V O R ‡‡ G A T H E R E R ‡

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Alone we travelled on
                                                                  with nothing but a shadow.
                                                                            We fled, far away.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As Demeter received the go-ahead to step foot on land, a drop of water delicately splashed onto her nose. She looked up, and her eyes were greeted by rolling clouds. They were dark and thick, pressing down onto the earth as if the water it was carrying was much too heavy for it to hold any longer. The angry clouds reminded her of back home when she would look up and the sky would be taken over by billows of smoke and dust mixing together. Now, the clouds were coming, and they were coming fast. There was a deep feeling of impending doom in the pit of her stomach that was rising as her eyes remained focused on the clouds. She took a deep breath and could smell the rain that was unavoidably going to fall down on them. It took only a moment to realize the ocean, as well as breeze and leaves, was quiet. It was the calm before the storm. "Uh, I think we need to find shelter. This doesn't look good," she said to her leader, who nodded silently in response and moved away to make preparations for the storm. Demeter moved forward, keeping her eyes toward the sky, but didn't get too far before her foot found the crate she had set down. There was a loud clank, and a dull throb began in her big toe. She let out a low growl and kicked the crate to the side. It slid a few feet before hitting the wall of the boat, and another loud clank reached her ears and reminded her of the contents of the crate. Demeter looked over and saw her beloved jar of dirt in between the jugs, and she immediately felt a pang of guilt for forgetting the dear thing and for abusing it. She rushed over and picked it up, cradling it in her arms as she straightened up. Another drop of water fell and hit her cheek, reminding her of the angry clouds. Because it was an island the storm would move in as quickly as it formed, so it was imperative to find shelter immediately. "We need to get off the boat now," she yelled out, hoping those who were still left on the boat could hear her warning. "I promise you will not want to be on this boat when the waves it." She knew there were those on land who might not know of the incoming storm due to being in the dense forest, so Demeter decided to try and track them down before it began raining too hard. With a clear course of action in mind, Demeter ran off the boat in search of the rest of the group.

----- Time Skip -----

The storm that had passed was a nasty one, the kind that Demeter thought you could only see in movies. It had come on strong, forcing her to abandon the short search she had started for members of their little survivor pack and retreat deep into the forest. The nap she had the previous day had prepared her for a sleepless night, and that was exactly what happened. The storm assaulted the island for the remainder of the night and broke up just as the sun was beginning to rise. Demeter came out from a bush she had taken refuge under and was met with a clear morning. Her surroundings smelled deliciously damp, something that reminded her of when the rains came to her family's farm. It was calm again, the complete opposite of the previous hour. Demeter had little time to admire the beauty of nature because the thought of the group pushed its way into her mind. She kept the panic at bay, thinking that if she was able to seek shelter from the storm then surely the others were able to as well. That thought was answered with a panicked call from somewhere in the forest. It echoed, bouncing off trees like they were trampolines, and the sound was sent in every direction.

Demeter swiveled her head, trying to pinpoint the direction the sound came from. The sound took a moment to die out, allowing her to guess which way it was headed and go the opposite direction. She started at a slow jog with her jar of dirt safely tucked under her right arm, careful not to trip on any foliage. It took her less than a minute to discover the source of the call, and it came from Janet. She was kneeling next to what appeared to be an unconscious Ana. "s**t," she breathed out, staring down at the two. Demeter dropped to her knees next to Janet, letting her jar roll out of her arms and onto the dirt. "The last thing we need is the doctor to be unconscious. What happened?"[/coor] she asked Janet, keeping her eyes on Anna. She put her hand up against the unconscious doctor's cheek. It was ice cold. Demeter's bright blue eyes made its way down Ana's body, checking for any signs of outer damage. Seeing none, she moved her hand to Ana's chest. "She's barely breathing," Demeter said, trying not to sound panicked. She looked at Janet, unsure of what to do. Demeter wasn't a doctor, she was a gatherer, and she could only gather for ailments she actually knew about. In this case, she had no idea what was going on with Ana internally. "Maybe -- maybe we should get her back to the boat. There are blankets there..." her voice trailed off. Could they try to carry Ana all the way back to the boat? She was a little thing, so perhaps she would be light enough to carry. But then there was the question of which direction the boat was at.

Demeter quickly stood up, looking for rocks. She frantically searched the ground until a pile of them was in her sight. Letting out a small sigh of relief, Demeter walked over to them and ran her hand across the side of them. Her hand slid over a slick surface, just the feeling she was hoping for -- moss. "Where was the sun..." Demeter mumbled to herself, tightly shutting her eyes so she could pull the memory from its hiding place. It was slowly coming back to her: she was standing in front of the leader and the sun was setting just to the right of his shoulder and the beach was to her right as well... "The boat is this way," she said with a degree of certainty, pointing in the direction the moss was facing. She looked back at Janet. "Should we try to carry her back, or should I go and try to find others to help?" Either way, Demeter thought it would take the same amount of time. She waited for Janet's reply, ready for either option. One thing was clear, Ana needed help.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

l o c a t i o nxxxxxxIn the forest with Janet and Ana.
          o o cxxxxxxYay!
          ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ruthless Roisterer

27,500 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Master Slayer 200
User ImageUser Image
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
xWhere:
Forest + With: Demeter, Janet, Ana + Mood: Alarmed + Theme: Come With Me
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
╬════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╬

Arlo laughed stupidly as Ana grabbed his extended arm and practically pulled herself around him. She was such a petite little thing he couldn’t really say she pulled him into her grasp considering he didn’t really take much of a step but nonetheless his grin widened and he ruffled a calloused hand through her hair, giving her a pat on her head. Her skin felt a bit warm and Arlo momentarily frowned before chalking it up to being under the heavily beating sun for once. Even with the sun going down the heat was stronger in the evening, shimmering lazily in its last dying rays off of the glassy sand and waves.

You don’t have to worry about me leaving. What an odd thing to say, he mused idly to himself, highly conscious of the fact that he would probably never return that sentiment to anyone. He just couldn’t make a promise like that that he was sure he couldn’t control. Then again she probably was just joking around. His thoughts were suddenly interrupted however by an objecting squawk on his part as he caught mention of him and Gerrard! Really of all people! An unconscious grimace filled his face, nose crinkling in automatic horror as he clapped a hand over his chest and let out an exaggerated moan.
                                                  “You wound me you coconutty Queen!” He grumbled, giving her nose a teasing flick whenever he caught her staring at the bruise he knew was forming on his face. “Well let’s just say one of us tends to wear frills.” He added on the sly, rolling his eye to show he wasn’t being serious at all.

A voice hailing him from by the boat caught his attention and his head swiveled away from her to see who was calling out to him. Arlo gave a vague wave to let the person know that he’d heard and was on his way and then he focused his attention back on the rather serious acting Ana. A fond smile smoothed across his face and he reached out his hand, long fingers splaying against her soft hair before he gave her a pat.
                                                  “You did do your best Ana and I would say it’s paid off so far. After all-” He grinned, reaching up a hand to tap at the black eye patch that adorned one side of his face. “-I owe you my life.” He beamed and then teasingly he ruffled her hair harder before shoving her head downwards in a jokingly dunking motion. With that he laughed and dodged away from her, jogging towards the docked boat with a lazy lope. He tossed a cheerful thumbs up over his shoulder. “So view it that way then!” He called back to her, jogging backwards momentarily before he fist pumped his hand in the air. “Goal accomplished! We all made it!”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Timeskip ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It seemed almost to Arlo that as if in direct contradiction to that last statement the weather reacted in violent rebuttal. The engineer awoke to the feeling of being uncomfortably soaking wet. Overhead the trees groaned and swayed dangerously, their fronds unfurling and whipping hither and tither, the wind shredding the sturdy green palms as if they were nothing more than sheets of paper. Right at his feet the waves lapped violently, the storm surge bringing the water dangerously right up to the edges of the tree line. Nearby the campfire they’d made hissed and sputtered as the water swirled around it and blindly Arlo scrambled to his feet positively dripping wet and a tad bit astonished that he’d legitimately been sleeping through a storm. Wet sand stuck like a second skin to his body and his lone eye squinted hopefully through the slacking haze of rain as he scoured the beach for the other members of his group.

“Guys?!” He called out into the whipping wind, his voice immediately being snatched from his lips and flung carelessly into the wind. The redhead ducked, scrambling around him as he resecured his portable toolkit to his side and thoughtfully snatched up a nearby flashlight, cramming it into a back pocket. He ducked down, grabbing a metal lantern nearby and hurriedly shoveled a sputtering piece of coal into the cradling depths of the contraption, hoping later he could rekindle it to light and save on the flashlight. His lips pressed to the holes that were banged into the side of the metal and he huffed out a steady breath as he struggled further underneath the sheltering canopy of the trees.

At the very edge Arlo suddenly froze, his steps halting in the sand as a hand of fear abruptly gripped at his heart. Very slowly he turned, facing back towards the beach and his eyes immediately landed with relief on the bobbing and bucking form of the boat completely surrounded by water and now appearing to be far off from the suddenly smaller shore. A twist of worry wormed its way through him and Arlo hesitated, not keen on heading out of sight of their sole hope off of the island. But well he supposed right now it was a choice in making sure if his makeshift family was alright or if his boat was alright and to him, though rather painful, the choice was obvious. With the wind to his back Arlo turned back towards the dim maw of the forest, the pale slender lines of trees looking almost unerringly like jagged teeth.

Sometime later of bumbling through the dark the dim light from the weakly flickering lantern finally fell across the backs of Demeter and Janet and Arlo felt a pulse of relief flash through him before his boot abruptly slipped on a bottle of something and clumsily the redhead pitched forward, his chest colliding with Demeter’s back, hand flinging out to steady himself.
                                                  “s**t! Sorry, it’s dark. Damn.” He cursed, quickly righting himself, his knees growing wet from the soaked leaves as he leveled the lantern up to take in their pale faces. “But boy am I glad to see someone! Have you guys seen the o-?” Arlo cut off abruptly, his gaze finally taking in the petite figure curled up delicately on the ground. A splotch of pink and a sodden sweater stood out to him.

Oh no…” Arlo groaned, scrambling forward off of Demeter and crouching low over Ana. He passed the dimly glowing lantern over to Janet and pursed his lips. “Not Ana! Is she okay? What’s wrong with her?” He questioned anxiously, hands hovering cluelessly over Ana’s still form. His gaze flickered from one to the other in a questioning search before he stood to his feet, head swiveling as he surveyed the dim forest around them. There was no sign of the others around them and a misty chill was beginning to permeate through the trees as the storm blew its dying breaths through the jungle. “Have you heard anyone else?” He demanded, cupping his hands around his mouth.

“OY! ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE?! ….GUYS?!” He shouted loudly, ears straining to hear even his own voice amongst the clamor of nature. Arlo blinked water out of his eye, strained in listening for a moment for any reply before he eventually gave up, his gaze turning grimly towards Demeter and Janet. “The boat…is not really an option right now.” The engineer admitted seriously.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

IILovelyAmarathII

Klarp Glornharm

-Harmony Lane-

Hilarious Noob

7,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Xavier Faller
      LT

- Character Intelligence -xxx

XX»»»
      Current location:
      Somewhere in the jungle.

XX»»»
    Mental state: Annoyed.

XX»»»
    Fysical state: Injured, broken ribs on left side.

Ever sense they arrived at the island, Xavier had spent most of his time alone. In fact he was mostly alone the entire trip. Only doing what was expected of him onboard and rarely socialized, he often spent his time alone when in the field and it was something that he found to be at times relaxing. Field stripping his weapons, training and exorcising. Basically anything to keep his mind off things, but it rarely helped and he rather spend the time of pondering and self pity alone then in the company of others. ‘Get off your sorry a** and do something.’ Her voice sang in his head whenever he stopped and lost himself in deep though and it instantly brought him back, ‘even now you are keeping me in line.’ Xavier thought to himself as he would continue with his daily work. The instant the ship hit land, he took off for the jungle, he had left a note with instructions on how to contact him, frequency to his radio or even other ways incase a radio wasn’t available, like black smoke signals. Being in the jungle, making an oxygen starved fire wouldn’t be that hard. But he also left a smoke grenade with green color in case of extreme emergency.

= After the storm =

Xavier was lying on the ground, pinned under a tree and the only thing that saved him from being crushed was a small waterway that gave him just enough room. He woke up, having difficult time breathing and as he tried to move he felt a sharp pain on his side. An old stump that was left of a broken off branch had broken several of his ribs on his left side, he knew from training that it wasn’t a puncture longue, but there was intense pressure on his torso and with less room to extend the left longue, his oxygen intake had diminished. Fallon managed to pull his army knife from the sheath, the jagged teeth on the one side acted like a saw as he tried to cut his way through the stump, the pain was so intense that he was having a cold sweat. But he was finally able to remove the stump and pull his way out from under the tree.

He had to support his broken ribs or he would be unable to function properly, so he picked up the large leaves that belonged to the tree, removing leaf (branches) and left the stem that was thick enough he made a cross incision at the base and then pulled the stem in to four pieces. He did this to roughly thirty or so leafs, then he started to braid the stem pieces together, three piece braid and it was long enough to make a crude rope. He started to bind his torso, hissing and cursing from the intense pain as he had to put a good pressure on it to support the broken rib section. When he was finally done, he stood up, picked up his small pack with the essential survival gear and his rifle over his shoulder as he started to walk towards a location he had found fresh water waterfall, he would need to clean the wound and get some liquid in him.

Golden Hunter

Vincent's eyes became still, their dark golden becoming bright with the flames light. He stood still, his balance being maintained with perfection that would take an artist yeas and years but it came to him by instinct. Her reaction to his presence was expected, Vincent analyzed her actions. As her body became rigid, his own relaxed and as her muscles clenched, his own got relaxed. Their body language was the complete opposite at that precise moment, their eyes crossing as Vincent's eyes moved just slightly. Vincent's entrance was by all means forced and unauthorized, but in this island anything was dangerous and strong enough to enter through a window. The animal life was always a constant threat, even the height at which the houses were built didn't help much. Her eyes seemed to have lost their ability to blink but the look she was giving him, it almost made him smile. He found it interesting, her body reacted differently than what she wanted. His introduction was met with a fairly simple nod, for which he replied with a nod of his own. The flames danced around, their strong but rather weak light created shadows with the objects in that room. Vincent's eyes followed hers, looking down at the small puddles forming underneath his body. When she spoke, Vincent nodded apologetically at Saria.

He was slightly surprised by her sudden change of attitude, she seemed to completely ignore his sudden entrance. His eyes followed her movements, glancing at her move to the other side of the room and returned with a piece of cloth. She was closer to him, her eyes fully visible to his person. Vincent's life didn't gave him temptations of lust, for he was able to control every animalistic impulse his body could receive or create, but she was always a pleasant figure to observe. She delicate yet fierce, lioness would be what described her figure but she resembled more of a fox. Her hair was what attracted him the most, its fire red color made his eyes wish to lose their ability to blink. Perhaps because it remembered him of fire or blood, but the truth was Vincent felt lust in that moment. His eyes blinked, in reality it took less than a second but for him that blink took longer than ever. 'Get hold of yourself.' The thought that ran through his head, which led to an imaginary light turning on at the top of his head. Vincent's hunger was still active, making him rather weaker in self control. The man starved himself usually, only functioning at 10% or less of his full self if properly fed. The reason behind this was to repress his ability even more, giving a running chance or a fighting chance in case he decided to attack an ally. The problem is that it required immense self control at maintaining that level, only feeding once or twice a day. He listened to her speak, his eyes opening and becoming locked with her own once more.

He could tell she restrained herself from sounding as annoyed as she truly was. The sudden approach took him by surprise. Not that he couldn't avoid it, but because at that moment his instincts became stronger. His eyes seemed to flash as the flames flickered, the light changes made his shadow extended up into the ceiling. His shadow seamed to take the form of a beast for a moment, his golden eyes losing a bit of their bright. He decided to break his silence by replying to her. "Rain." That single word would have earned him the title of Captain Obvious but that was Vincent. He didn't like to speak much, more to himself than to others. He once again followed her movements with his eyes, looking at her bored expression. He kept following her movements, glancing over at the fireplace slightly before resuming to look at her. Her question was simple to reply but for some reason he didn't speak. The silence felt more comforting to analyze her, he could tell she was nervous. His heart beat became faster, his instincts still battling his control. 'End this quicker and then go feed.' Vincent's mind was filled with a single thought once again, forgetting a bit about his surroundings. He needed to either distract himself with something, the knock on the door served just right. Subtle sound for a normal human to pick up, Vincent on the other hand had heard the footsteps a while a go. He had paid no attention to them, a predator would have attacked already so he was sure it wasn't an animal just by that simple reason.

The large male that entered made Vincent sigh slightly. Isaac was there, the most pretentious male he had ever met. Although Vincent gave respect to Isaac, perhaps more than he was willing to admit. The reason? To put it simply, he was a male. Vincent's behavior was often related with society in animals, in this case in one where there's not just one alpha male. He knew Isaac's personality wasn't the best, pretentious being the quality that screamed from Isaac's every fiber, but he was still similar to a male from the same group. He viewed the natives as a group, everyone working for survival in their way. Saria's warm smile to Isaac wasn't a surprise, he knew well about their friendship. Saria's comment on her breakfast was a poorly attempt at making a joke but it was still truth. When she glanced at him, her comment filled his mind. His lips gave in slightly for a moment, a grin appearing across his face. This grin was fast to come and faster to leave. Vincent's sanity was a tricky subject to speak about, Saria and the leader the only ones that could have some information about it. Although no one knew what lied in his part of the jungle, besides the cave.

Isaac's voice boomed across his hears, his comment making Vincent sigh slightly. The Hunter decided to leave the window, placing one foot first and then the other on the ground. He now stood the tallest on that room, walking a few steps nearer to both of them. He felt her touch on his shoulder, followed by her scolding him once more. He nodded apologetically once more, her threat meant nothing compared to the nightmares he had so he figured he would surprise her once more in a similar way to the way he had done. Isaac's comment seemed to have lighten up the mood, at least for Saria. He was slightly impressed by her attitude, as he never knew she was like that. Although being with them for several years, to the point he memorized their scent, Vincent doesn't know much about how the natives act. Her comment followed the same direction Isaac's did. Her glance at him was received with Vincent's neutral and nihilistic expression. Perhaps she thought he had something up his mind but Isaac being there calmed his instincts, similar to a distraction. When Isaac spoke about a mission, Vincent looked to Saria then to the male. He often received the missions by the leader, never partnering with someone but her. As Saria completed Isaac's speech with the description of what the mission was, Vincent sighed slightly. Her nickname wasn't left unheard though, his eyes glaring back at her as she finished speaking. He wasn't used to having that nickname said by anyone else but an old ally at the facility. The nickname tried to bring a memory back but he brushed it off. He glanced at Isaac, turning his body so he could face the male properly. He raised his right arm a bit, his hand forming a claw like shape. In a rare moment like that, every blue moon, Vincent didn't object against the mission. He simply waited for the male to greet him back, their usual handshake. "Okay." Vincent only said one word, typical for him. Although his expression changed, almost as if he was more relaxed near them.

Where: Saria's House With: Isaac and Saria Mood: Calm Theme Song: "Kashiwa Daisuke - Greenery Rain"

OOC: Sorry for the time I took.

IILovelyAmarathII

F e e l the D r e a d
User Image
Janet "Mils" Burke
Survivor's Mediator

There were no magical fixes that she could spot in the air as two others began their arrival. Demeter, the woman suggested the boat. But the sounds of the storm told her it was a bad idea, just a moment before Arlo voiced the same sentiment. What they were saying sort of bled away somewhat as she tried hard to keep her attention on the most important thing: Ana. She was breathing, her heart was beating, she had a decent chance of surviving. First and foremost, the cold was going to be the biggest of the problems she knew about. There wasn't much to do to find out any other problems, the reason she'd fallen, any injuries she had. If the woman had a concussion... If she was sick, truly ill...

"Ship's not going to work, neither are blankets. Everything'll be too wet by now, and they'll get even more wet if we try and bring them through this weather." They could use the things with fire to heat them, if they were careful, but it wasn't worth braving the boat for that. Besides, she was confident she could find her blanket, even if it was somewhat dirty. There were three of them as well, and if the group was smart, they'd be away from the boat. As it was, the only thing likely keeping them from being rained on worse than they were, or being beaten by the wind were the trees of the forest.

"We have to move her, get deeper in so the wind's not as bad. It'd be nice if we could have a clearing with thick trees overhead to keep the rain off, but we'll probably have to settle for a place like this, but with better cover." She gestured above, towards the tops of the trees. They weren't nearly so thick as they could be, and the wind managed to get an occasional gust through to them.

Arlo was the strongest of them, from what she could tell. "Captain. You're gonna have to carry her. Rub her arms and legs a bit, maybe her face too if you can hold her well enough while doing it. Friction makes heat, and that's what her body needs. Find somewhere that's better than this at least, but if there's enough space for a fire, that'll be perfect. Demeter." She shifted her gaze to the other woman then, and gestured at Arlo. "You're with him. Carry anything you can of what she brought, like those jugs, and most definitely her bag. If you can find and fit any wood with it for even a small fire, do it. If not, that's fine, but keep an eye open for anything and everything you know might be good for illness, injury, and stuff like that. But keep up with him, that's the priority, alright? If you find any of what I said, stop him and collect it. I had a blanket we can heat up with a fire, or at least dry later when everything's over, I'm going to run and grab it if the wind hasn't taken it too far. Mark the way if you can, and I'll catch up."

She'd put on her best "commander" for the two when her orders had started, and had kept her voice low, rather than raise it. There was a difference between loudness and strength when one spoke, and she'd opted to speak as loudly as she believed was necessary for the other two to hear, rather than scream it all out. No more, no less. It was better to be too quiet than too loud when assuming control of a situation. At least, that was what she believed.

"Are we all agreed?" Janet asked, passing her gaze between the two, attempting to lock their eyes to her own when there was the chance they'd meet. With luck, they'd simply accept her plan, and they'd all get to start moving with what she assumed was their strengths in this situation. She decided not to think about what would happen if the two decided she was "being too bossy."

With: Ana, Arlo, and Demeter.

((The storm's still going as I remember it, yes?))

Hilarious Noob

7,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Xavier Faller
      LT

XX»»»
      Current location:
      Freshwater pool with waterfall.

XX»»»
    Mental state: In pain.

XX»»»
    Fysical state: Broken ribs.

Xavier had hiked for about an hour through the jungle, he was grateful that the injury where on his left side, this made it so that he didn't compromise his right hand that was swinging the machete that much. If it where on the right, there would be much more strain on the ribs and ripped tissue. It would most likely only make the injury worse as well, but now he felt that he could go on for quite a while before needing to rest.

It wasn't to long until he could hear the waterfall, he knew enough about the workings of weather to know that the heavy rain from the night earlier had increased the flow of water from it's source, meaning that the pool wouldn't be as calm as it usually was, but he also knew that the pool it self was formed so that any currents wouldn't rush down stream straight away, it would gently swirl around before continuing on to another swirl and so on. A long series of actual swirling pools thanks to the rock formation under water.

When he finally reached the water, he bent down, cupped his hands together and drank the cool and very fresh water. The hard hike had made him a tad thirsty, the humidity in the air didn't exactly help either. Then he proceeded to remove his backpack, secure it on the remains of a branch he had cut down moments earlier to keep it off the ground, removed his jacket and this his bloody shirt. It didn't bleed to much, but it was enough to soak the makeshift rope and his shirt. He used a series of branches, placed them through the arm sections of his shirt and jacket, then dug them deep in to the earth before moving it so that they would be soaked under water. The increased current would help clean the blood out of the shirt and jacket.

Once he was done with that, he removed the 'rope', rinsed it through the water before hanging it up to dry. That was followed with him stripping off the rest of his cloths, hanging them on a low branch, then stepping in to the cool water. His training had taught him to deal with the cold of the water, but he actually felt some of the pain reseeding as he let the wound go under water.

Divine Protagonist

12,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image
User Image

Isaac laughed a little a Seria’s joke about it being warmer than usual because of others being inside her home. His golden cat eyes then focused on the light that was coming from the burning flames and the light illumined a glow on Seria’s high cheek bones. In which in turn for some reason he was rather attracted to. He felt her soft dainty hands go across his back has she scolded the both of them about their amazing entrances. As Seria pulled him close to her, he couldn’t help but return the favor by pulling her closer his waist.

His hands going through the placement as if he was going to begin dance with her again. Instead it turned into a small warm hug. He whispered in her ear letting his hot breath purposely touch it. Being a bit of a tease he ended by seductively saying: “Ah yes, please, go head haunt me if you like, I wouldn’t mind be haunted by such a beauty as yourself. ”

He grinned letting her release him. A small chuckle and he nodded in agreement. “Yes, a three way tango would be difficult indeed. In dance the partners have to be rather close. I don’t think there can be a third partner actually. I’m sure you seen dirty dancing.”Isaac made a sympathic smile in Vincent’s direction. “Perhaps, Vincent and I will just have a brawl to see who is worthy enough of Lady Seria’s heart."

Isaac’s eyes narrowed in his direction as he winked playfully at him.
                                                                          Even though in all the years he been around the man, there was still much he didn’t discuss with him. Isaac understood his reasons. He clearly knew one thing. Vincent was much more animistic than he was himself. Isaac on the other hand wanted to keep his human form and animal like form separate. He wasn’t ashamed of his animal nature. In fact he was proud of it, but he thought only in the name of survival and fighting would be best use for his animal like form.

In his own way though, he looked at Vincent was a older brother he never had.He watched as Vincent came closer to him, putting out his hand in response to mission. Isaac took his hand that resembled a claw in his overly muscular sized hand of his own and gripped slightly pulling the rather tall man into a bear hug. Chuckling once more. His golden eyes meeting his. He is facial muscles turned into a rather serious, but prideful grin that covered his entire face. "I’m rather proud to have you go forward on this mission, not knowing what will a wait us. Come follow me, my bother. I shall lead you and Saria into the unknown.”

Isaac released him out of the bear hug. Undoing his button up cotton white shirt thinking it will get into the way. He folded like a bandana, and tied across his forehead. Isaac made his way out of the house and back into the rain. It wasn’t raining as hard as it first was. Instead it was a light rain with hard winds hitting him. Crouching downward, he got on his all fours and began running and pouncing around like a wolf leading his pack.

Looking back, he gave Siria and Vincent the signal that they were to follow his path into the forest. His objective was to get to beach. After passing many trees, bushes, he stopped in the middle of path of where the beach was. A few feet away he saw figures that he couldn’t exactly make out. Instinctively, he crawled into a bush begun to close his focusing on his eye ability. His eyes acting like a focus on a camera, zoomed inward about ten feet. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing in that moment.

A woman with dark hair, that looked similar to their leader Athelia that was on the ground holding another person that appeared to be another female with pinkish color to her hair. The dark haired woman had very grave look on her face. He watched her mouth moving talking to A man with long auburn locks of hair. That stood beside her and another woman that had blonde hair. The dark haired woman looked as though she was giving orders to the two people standing before her. Before having his head spin, he took a last look at the woman with pinkish hair and red-tented glasses.To him, she looked like a young child almost considering how small she looked. He also noticed that her face paler than death itself.

Is the young girl hurt? Do they need to get her to a healer? Are these people supposed to the hostile intruders?

Isaac’s eyes went back to his normal vision. The ability giving off the usual headache. That in one point of time used to be a migraine until Isaac learned to control it better. Isaac got out of the bush and took his shirt off his forehead and waved his shirt back and forth like a flag revealing his current location to Seria and Vincent. On outside Isaac looked confident, on the inside he worried. He worried for the young girl’s condition and in hopes of getting to these people in time. In this moment he knew that Milo would be the one that would be their savior.

With: Seria and Vincent
                                                                Location: In the forest, in a bush, then standing outside the bush waving his shirt around.
                                                                Mood: Flirtious/Prideful/Dutiful /Worried
                                                                Wearing: Cotton white long sleeve shirt, black pants.

F e e l the D r e a d

RizenRivaldi
User Image
Luc Redacted
Soldier/Escaped experiment of the Survivors

How long had it been since he'd split off from the group? A long long while, so far as the experiment could tell. His gun had, after some thought, been left behind, and Luc had found himself in a storm with only a knife and his ability to deal with any creatures that suddenly popped out to kill something that was so obviously lost in the storm and had nowhere to hide. Still, his weapons actually hadn't been necessary. Hunger was a problem still, but just a gnawing one, and nothing more. He dealt with it as he had since the first incident back on the mainland, and moved easily enough through the trees as the wind broke against them. Or broke so well as one could want on an island...

And a long while later, Luc woke from the light sleep, feeling so rested as he was able to. Trees, sadly, made terrible beds, especially when one was forced to lean against them in a sitting position and find a proper way to sit atop the roots. The soldier pushed himself up slowly, ignoring his body's shivers from the rain and the winds that the trees hadn't been able to fully stop, and even now assaulted them. The storm wasn't nearly so bad as before, from what he could tell, but it was still there, it was still a threat. The first thought should have been to go back, check on the others to make sure they weren't dead, but that wasn't it. The first thought, instead, was to push deeper into the jungle and find a source of water, or food, that he could use to weather whatever was happening. If the others were alive, odds were they'd be doing the same, and if not, they didn't deserve to survive.

This adventure took him to see a waterfall, and someone who seemed to be lowering themself into a pool of water. The wind and rain ought to have been enough for someone, surely, without them being crazy enough to go for a swim. Still, the pool meant that there was a decent chance of clean water, if he gave it a bit of time after the other climbed out. That meant there was a water source...

Luc approached the pool and looked down, forcing his eyes to focus on the figure under the water. Was that Xavier? So the man had survived as well then. The experiment squatted near the edge of the water and watched the other soak himself. He was relatively sure that his eyes were catching blood flowing with the current. Meant the man might be injured. Would he hear if Luc called? Maybe. Better to wait, then, for the scout to pull himself out.

((Been a while since he's shown his face. Seems like the best place for him to reappear is with Xavier.))

The Zerna Jara

Hilarious Noob

7,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Xavier Faller
      LT

XX»»»
      Current location:
      His makeshift shelter by the river, not far from the waterfall.

XX»»»
    Mental state: Relaxed, but in pain.

XX»»»
    Physical state: Broken ribs, but injury set with tree healing properties.

Xavier felt rather refreshed from the cool dip in to the water, so he got out of the water and observed the wound on his ribs to the left, it wasn’t a big cut, but it would be enough if he didn’t deal with it properly. He saw what he needed nearby, some white moss, the HUASAÍ and the UÑA DE GATO trees. His training told him that they would be perfect for his injury. But he also observed that the jungle was strangely quiet, it could be because of him but he would rather be safe than sorry. So he headed over to his pack and pulled out his machete after putting on some new cloths that he had in his pack, he then noticed the figure on the other side of the pool. He would have to keep his guard up, in his state of loosing blood, he could see things. But he displayed him self to ignore them man anyway. He was a loner after all. Xavier then proceeded to take a healthy portion of the moss, laid it out on the ground before he started working on the different trees to make use of their healing properties. Once it was done, he proceeded to tie the makeshift rope around his torso again with the moss and the tree parts over the wound.

Once he was happy with it, he proceeded to pull his cloths out of the water and hang them up to dry for a moment while he did an inventory inspection. Then he started the process of looking up his old shelter he had built further down the stream, during all this time he had had his ear to the reaction to the forest, if the man would move the forest would tell him. Before he started to head down the stream, he filled his canteen with fresh water and took a healthy mouthful of it. “This is some really nice water.” He said out loud, almost expecting someone to answer him. But if he was being stalked, he doubted they would.

It wasn’t a long hike before he found his shelter, it wasn’t in that bad of a shape but it did some smaller repairs. But first he needed to up his cloths again to dry properly and get a fire going. He had some dried wood inside the shelter that had been put there to get dry enough for a good fire, he even had some kindle prepared from a few days ago. It wasn’t difficult to get the fire started; he even put some more wet wood in to the fire to get some smoke going, it was perfect to keep the bugs away after all.

Klarp Glornharm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces