Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
Kioto/Katomi

User Image
"oh look i guess its my turn again"

Kioto shook his head he was tempted by the offer but decided agianst it "no no last time i smoked anythign other than these...." he pulled out a modest leather case that had a few sticks left in it you could tell the leather was old very old and the cigs had a pleasent almost minty smell to them "... katomi locked me up for a month it was horrible" he says taking one of his and using the same trick with his claw and the table as he had before to light it "im not really sure witch generation i fit in but i can tell you im not as young as i look" he gave a shrug "if describing the guy who attacked me would help you decide where i fit in i could but thats something katomi remembers more than i do .. i think it may have happened before... well lets just say the attack is one of the only memories i have that is that old ive forgotten most of my past .. hard to remember everything when you live as long as i have"

"im not drunk i swear!"
User Image
Alena Sweet

Smiles at her friend and says "Uh you protect me, isnt it usually the other way around". Alena suddenly grabbed her ears where its been clipped "Ow!!!". She doesn't get that ear pain a lot but when it does it hurts very badly. The pain finally died down as Alena looks at Mii "anyway lets get going I bet the elves are already at the castle". She began to open the door to head off.

Dapper Entrepreneur

8,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I am the Mountain: Unyielding...

User Image
Doing:
Interacting with:
Thinking:
Mood Music:
OOC:

Thorgrim Thunderfist

Chuckling at the Felicia's question about whether Thorgrim believed him to be a liar. "Believe me laddy, you don't come close to the most outlandish thing I've seen. As for being part of the night clan, that doesn't concern me. Besides, the denizens of the night and I have an understanding" the Dwarf master informed. He generally accepted any creature, his years taught him understanding an acceptance.

He did have an understanding with the night creatures. If they tried to attack him, he would release them from their immortal coil.

Drawing deep from his pipe, he studied this 'Mortarion'. For some reason, he didn't feel right in his presence. Exhaling, Thorgrim rose and made his way to the bar.
...I am the Storm: Unrelenting.

Timid Dabbler

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Darien walked up to the bar in the town he had stopped at, his grin quick and easy. His crimson eyes looked over the beings in there and he chuckled, tilting his head slightly as he watched a couple of beings talk. Several females were around the place, and he wouldn't wait to take advantage. Except-

"Darien! Where have you run off to?"

Looking behind him he watched as his brother Damien stormed into the bar, his face flushed with annoyance, his pale red eyes finding him nearly immediately.

"Are you kidding me? A bar? Again?!"

Darien shoved his twin back, nearly snapping at his throat. "Bugger off, mate. I don't need your coddling!"

He moved away as he got his drink, then sipped it as he leaned back, eyes closed.

User Image

Damien sighed as he watched his brother move away from him. How in the world had he gotten wrangled into bringing him along? Darien was only his beta, not really needed here right now. Running a hand through his bright red hair, the male leaned against the bar and sighed, shaking his head. It wasn't easy dealing with being an alpha, and his brother made it all the worse.

Looking around, he wondered how Darien could find these places so quickly. They were here on business, and yet he finds him in yet another bar... Giving up he ordered an ale, and moved to sit at a table, lowering his head slightly.

User Image

Eris watched to pair storm in and argue momentarily, her lips curving up a bit as she nearly laughed. How odd indeed, the leader of one of the strongest wolf packs this side of the border has that bad of familial problems. She stretched, her fingers intertwining as a few feathers moved outwards. Leaning back, she addressed the male fox she had been watching.

"What kind of a trick are you using to change your appearance," she asked quietly, her cool voice soft and gentle as she addressed him. She had only gotten here momentarily and had been sipping on a couple of glasses of this establishment's best red wine. She was bored though, and felt the need to converse with someone who had caught her attention.

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
Kioto/Katomi

User Image

Kioto smiled at the dwarfs words "if im nothing special i would love to see some of the things you have" then turned to the harpy that had addressed him and shrugged "i assure you its no trick it just sorta happens sometimes that all" he says knowing that was only partially true yes sometimes he and katomi would switch without wqarning but other times they did it willingly he though they werent sure how they did it it just kinda happened kioto would take control and the change happened at the same time they had tried staying female with him in control before but it never worked as soon as katomi recovered from being drunk he was sure she would want to play and he would let her he had been in control for longer than usual and was already getting bored "you may call me kioto and you are?"

"im not drunk i swear!"

Timid Dabbler

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Eris smiled, her eyes glittering with interest. "Oh really," she purred, leaning forward slightly. Her eyes may be interested, but within moments she felt her interest dwindle to boredom. "The name is Eris," she said, flicking a claw against her lip gently. "Been a while since I encountered your kind. May I ask what brings you to town?"

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
Kioto/Katomi

User Image

Kioto looked into her eyes his equally bored looking expression matching hers then he took a swig from his flask "nice to meet you eris.. and likewise its rare to see a harpy in the central city" he says then smiled at her question "i was bored of walking in the forest and needed a drink so i came to the city to visit the only tavern i know of that sells what i need" he says swishing around the liquid in his flask he put out what little was left of his cigarette and scratched behind one of his ears waiting for a reply his face may have showed emotion but his eyes looked dull

"im not drunk i swear!"

Timid Dabbler

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

After a moment, she sighed and stood. the feathers that fell from her arms to cloak her back and fall near to the floor shifted, ruffling slightly. "Harpies hate the city. But I've a need to be away from my home right now," she said, coming closer to the male. "Now, are you saying you spend most of your time walking in the woods?" Her golden eyes looked the male over, and she grinned a bit, her sharp canines showing in the light.

"How odd."

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
Kioto/Katomi

User Image

Kioto nodded "i understand the sentiment most felicia are the same way they prefer to stay in the woods near the elf villages" then he laughed a bit at her comment "i am a fox you know how is it odd for a fox to spend time in the forest?" he asks then sighed and gave a shrug "well it does get lonely at times... what about you how do you spend your time?" inside his mind he heard katomi finally come to and she giggled at him ' found someone to talk to have you kioto' 'oh shush katomi its nothing like that i assure you infact i was thinking you could take over for a bit' 'no no im still sleepy besides i wouldnt want to ruin the nice conversation we are haveing'

"im not drunk i swear!"

((rping with yourself.. always the best XD ))

Timid Dabbler

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

She sighed and shrugged. "True, but it is odd to me to spend so much time in the wilderness on your own, only to come to town for alcohol." She replied, then looked away. At his question, she looked back at him with golden eyes. "I kill," she replied with a gentle smile. It could be taken as a joke, or as a metaphor to killing time, if the fox so wanted. "I spend my time doing one thing or another, never staying in one place too long and rarely speaking to people."

She moved over and grabbed her glass of the deepest, sweetest red wine and sipped it. "Having an internal debate or something," she asked when she noticed him zone out for a few moments.

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
Kioto/Katomi

User Image

Kioto shrugged "i dont have to come here that often really and its a bit more than alcohol" he says showing off his fangs felicia like him usually had them but his were somehow sharper ment for something other than small game he smirked at her statement "you kill i hunt we arent that different really" he says then sighed at her "sounds like your living a lonely life just like me" then smirked "oh you could say that.. wanna meet her?" he asks with interest while he groomed his fluffy tail now in his lap

"im not drunk i swear!"

Timid Dabbler

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Shrugging, she smiled. "Hunting is a sport, killing is a game, so very similar, yes. Now, what do you hunt?" she tilted her head at him and laughed a little bit. "My life is lonely because it is safer that way," she purred, tapping a claw against the table a bit. She leaned forward slightly and smiled. "Besides, pesky people getting in my way is no fun."

As he asked if she wanted to meet the other being residing in his body, she shrugged. "If you wish for me to, then I guess I can. I have no desire either way."

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
Kioto/Katomi

User Image

Kioto smirked so she wanted to know what he hunted did she "oh i hunt a lot of things really mostly for blood" he says with a small smile taking another swig from his flask "you see im not exactly a pure felicia havent been for a long time" he says in a flat tone then smiled "oh but pesky people are the best fun especially when they find out what you are and run" he said this in a amused manner but didnt mean it there were several reasons he was alone the first being he was a vampire the second being anyone he got close to eventually grew old and died while he didnt age so he tended to not make connections well 'well katomi you want to take over for a bit' 'maybe some other time kioto im enjoying this to much to take it from you' 'well arent you a tease'
"it seems she doesnt want to come out and play at the moment so you will have to settle for just me"

"im not drunk i swear!"

Timid Dabbler

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

A bright smile lit her lips. "A vampire, are we?" she asked with a small laugh. "Interesting." she leaned forward and took a delicate sniff. "Funny, you don't smell much like one. Nor do you have their actions." she grinned and splayed her claws out for a moment, then started running them through her snow white feathers than shined in the light. "You just became slightly more interesting," she replied, tilting her head at him. "I lived with vampires in my childhood," she murmured, eyes falling to her wing as her ivory hair shimmered down her shoulders. "Some of the best years of my life was showing them targets and helping them hunt."

Looking back up, she shrugged. "Call me cold, but once I lived through that, nothing could surprise me much afterwards."

When he mentioned his other didn't want to come out to play, she grinned. "I'll settle, I guess. Besides, there's no reason to go running off right now. Unless I've hit a sore spot for you." And if she had, there would be no apology.

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
Kioto/Katomi

User Image

Kioto shrugged "well what are vampires suposed to act like?" he asks her then laughed at her sniffing him "true i dont smell much like one but i dont smell like a fox either they tend to cancel each other out" he says with a shrug pulling another cigarette out of his leather pouch he ran one of his claws along the stone floor to cause a spark and light a small fire on the tip of his finger he lit the smoke and shook his hand to put out the flames taking a long drag he smiled at the pleasant minty flavor from it theses were the best he had found and were extremely hard to get glancing at the harpy he offered her one "care for one.. there quite unique" he mused not saying anything about her lifestyle choices there were things he had done he wasn't proud of he had hunted and killed many in his life "oh don't worry it takes alot to offend me" he itched at his eye patch and yawned a bit before going back to grooming his tail

"im not drunk i swear!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces