Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

[ Artellus is near a river in the Wild Lands ]

Artellus' eyebrows raised in surprise as he realized the growing tension between him and the nymph. Should not have said that. Should not have said that. He raised his hands in compliance and surrender while shouting in a calm demeanour. "Okay, hold on! I-I'm sorry! I'm not here to hurt anybody!" He said, slowly pacing away from the riverbed. The tide was growing stronger and the ebb and flow was growing more violent by the minute. Splashes of water hit his face lightly like children sensing that their mother needed protection. The roar of the tide grew louder, more violent, even. "I just have a few questions about the history of the river, that's all!" Artellus stuttered. He definitely did not want to cause a scene, or have to wreck havoc with his powers for that matter. He did not want a battle, and his scholarly morning was disrupted by this interaction. "Please, just hear me out!" He yelled in hopes for peace.

He shook his head as if looking for people to help him but he realized he was alone. Another thing he realized was that all sorts of adventurers had appeared by the river, a dragon, the male earlier, an orc woman, a warrior, the elfin sorcerer whose power he still felt, and a young woman with wings. What the hell, he thought. His hands were still raised and his face was locked in an awkward expression.
Truest Valor

~At first it was a gentle sound, a buzz, but not in a maddening tone, but as if someone is humming. It's a lovely tune, one that would stick in the back of the mind, but not in a bad way. Laced with the sweet sounds of wind chimes and icicles, it touched the ears of everyone within the vicinity of the river, and gradually grew louder, as if announcing a certain being's arrival, laced with insanity.

A vast silhouette of winged creature would be cast upon the river waters and the people lurking around, growing darker, larger, as the being it belonged to descended from the sky. Great gusts of wind swept along the ground, causing trees, grass and dirt to dance. Tremendous wings beat fluidly through the air, keeping the great white dragon hovering above Canaan. Head shifting downward, she slowly blinked her golden-flecked emerald multifaceted eyes as she peered down, a snake like tongue flicking out to lick her blood stained maw, as growl rumbled from deep within her chest. Muscles flexed and shifted beneath white scales the color of polished pearls that reflected multiple hues of gold like a multifaceted jewel in the light. At sixteen feet high and thirty seven feet long the dragon was a beast, with horns upon her great head that trailed to ridges along her spine, ending at the tip of a long sleek whip like tail that swayed behind her. Her draconian energy rippled vibrantly, flowing out like she had been a pebble that had been thrown into still water. The scent of blood was thick around her, energy of the wild hunt still pulsating energetically, laced within the chaotic song that resonated around her like an aura, whispering like a specter. The song was created to induce insanity, indulge chaos. Whoever cared to listen to the haunting tune that was a constant hum around her would find the chains of their sanity being tugged upon.

"Canaaan!" A feminine whimsical voice echoed playfully in the air. "Caaaaatch!"

From her right talons a grey flailing figure would fall, then land with a kerplop into the river right beside Canaan. Upon further inspection he'd see that the dargoness above had dropped a great white shark right practically into his lap.

InsaneWhitey28's Partner

Ruthless Carnivore

13,400 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
A bold man this one was, and was crude as well. She waved him off with a short gesture of her hand. He wasn't worth her time, though no one had complimented her in such a way in quite a few years. Granted, it was rude and uncalled for considering the circumstances. The woman straightened the blood red cuffs on her wrists and began to walk away.

The water nymph is better suited for you, methinks, sir, she said without emotion. You are hardly worth the effort. So crude in your intent. There are better ways to win a lady's heart, especially one as old as I.

Lykashii

Mega Gawker

7,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Cascata slid off the rock into the rough waters, her style of swimming was unusual like she was pulling at the water. Stopping so that she was till a good distance from Artellus, she twirled a finger, the water rose her up in a cyclone so that she was at higher level an effort to look down upon him. "What is it that you wish to know mortal?" Her voice was almost a whisper, hissing in a fashion similar to a filling bath tub. "Come closer.." She beckoned him, her fingers reached through the wall of water towards him. "That way you can stop yelling at me. Come on."

User Image

[ Artellus is near a river in the Wild Lands ]

He gazed at the towering form of the nymph, looming over him on a position of upheld power. So this was Cascata, he thought. He sighed, at least violent confrontation was avoided. He ruffled his hair and straightened the linen of his scarf before raising his gaze to meet that of the nymph. With a gentleman's bow, he introduced himself. "Beautiful goddess of the river, my name is Artellus Rometheus, and I wish to know if the myths are true," he asked, half flattery, half curious inquiry. "If there truly is a corpse of an ancient dragon buried within these waters." He fully concealed his intent but blanketed it with a childlike-curiosity to further pique the interest of the nymph.

As he finished his question, a huge shadow covered the land, and as Artellus gazed at the skies he saw the magnificent form of a dragon dropping some huge aquatic predator into the lake. This was some morning, Artellus thought.

Sparkly Lunatic

Ghaz Bonekracka

User Image Ghaz started to wash some of the blood from her body when she heard a sound..like a song. It grew louder, until a shadow of great proportions hovered above in the sky. Looking up she saw another dragon..only this one was bigga. Something was off with it, the song..it wasn't right. Ghaz's natural stupidity filtered out most of the madness however, protecting her mind from the onslaught. It looked like it was staring at the boss. It smelled of blood, as if it had just fed. Ghaz moved to try and get Canaan out of the way, when suddenly a girlish voice called his name. The ogre realized it had come from the dragon. "Wot da zog?" she raised an eyebrow in confusion. Suddenly something dropped from the sky. It was, upon closer inspection, a really big shark. It dropped into the water, and the waves that followed knocked the ogre off her feet. When her head popped back up to the surface, she noticed she was noticeably cleaner. "You know dis git?" she called out to the boss, moving her soaking wet hair from her eyes. Seriously, did every dragon ever know the boss?

Eloquent Sex Symbol

User Image
Larin snorted at her comment.
"Heart? As if I have a care for such thing. A woman is a place to sheath my sword and nothing more." He eyed her with grudging appreciation. "I must admit, it is refreshing for a woman not to prostrate herself in front of me at the notion of my interest." It was then that a dragon flew over, dropping what seemed like a shark in the river. He laughed. "Now what do we have here.. seen anything like that before?"He addressed the woman, even though she had turned her back on him.User Image

[ Location = Next to the river with the nuddies ]

User Image
User Image
Melsavic
Quote:

InsaneWhitey28's Partner

Ruthless Carnivore

13,400 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
The elfin woman curled her upper lip in distaste as he made his position clear on what he thought of women. As old as she was, the woman would never get used to the way men treated their women. It disgusted her to think that he had any intent for her at all. The splash caused her to stop and look back at the river, the shadow of the massive dragoness passing over them as she turned. That was, in fact, a shark. Mildly surprised, she stared openly at the current happenings in the river.

It appears to be a large, seadwelling carnivore, she said with curiosity colouring her tone. It has been many a year since I last saw one.

Lykashii"[/q
ywobozvl:6="Lykashii"[/quote]

Mega Gawker

7,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
The nymph contorted herself in the circling ribbons of liquid, her body folded into a sitting position so that her feet and hands stuck out. "Why should I talk with you about such stories mortal?" Her face was pointed down, resembling a queen listening to a subject upon her throne. "You have disturbed me from my peaceful reflection to talk about fairy tales? What do you have to offer to me if I answer such a silly question about the past? You should look on in the present, stupid man." Behind her, a boat carrying cargo bounced about on the waves, several of the men were holding onto railings for dear life.

Feisty Doll

13,400 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Fae Nightwood~

Fae watched with curiosity. She was startled however as a dragon passed by as she tripped and landed dizzy by the rise. Her bag was half open as she shook her head a bit, "I could be smoother... way smoother. Okay now what, if any part, is hurt on me?"

This was an odd day for her. Much to her discomfort she noticed the book was by the water's edge.
She rushed over grabbing it up and backed up a bit hugging the book tight. "Not losing this special item."

It looked like a simple book but if anyone inspected closer, they would see it was an angel's spell book. It was an important book to her. She looked up at the man and woman talking. Her crimson eyes were shimmering oddly.

Eloquent Sex Symbol

((EDIT EDIT))
User Image
Larin snorted.
"I meant the Dragon, who gives a damn about the friggin' shark. That's just meat." He stared at the flying creature with admiration in his eyes. "There's something about them that just... gets my blood boiling." He grinned again, enjoying himself.
"Oh and don't be such a prude. Women are barely any interest to me, any emotion of love or desire I lost a long time ago. I just enjoy a good ******** now and then. Sorry if that offends your sensibilities." He wasn't sorry, and he was unsure why he said it. He shrugged to himself, then chucking as he saw a winged girl fall over. As she ran to retrieve something she dropped, she looked over in his direction.
"See something you like?" He growled.User Image

[ Location = The river ]

User Image
User Image
Melsavic
Yuuki Asuna92

Aged Gaian

There were people around at the river bank, but Canaan paid them little attention. There was nothing wrong with a little natural bathing. Sinking down into the water, Canaan washed the blood off his arms and face and body. A good bath could make him feel like a burden had been lifted from him, and the warm air on his cool skin just added to the feeling.

Suddenly Tygris awakened in his mind, and moved to the forefront of his thoughts. Rune's song began to pierce those thoughts, but the madness was deflected by the dragons powerful mind. Tygris quickly managed to filter it all out. For a brief moment, Tygris took control, and looked to the sky to see Rune. This was the dragon that had allowed him to transcend to the status of dracolyte - to start Canaan down the road of transformation.

And... what did she have.

As the blur got closer... he could see what it was.

"OH TITS!"

S P L A S H

Waves knocked him over into the water, with it washing up into his nose and down his throat. His vision was obscured by the river water. He surfaced and took in a big gulp of air, his nose and eyes stinging from being suddenly submerged. That's when the next revelation smacked him -- there was a big a** shark in the river with him! Canaan began to swim hard for the shore, barely glancing over his shoulder to see gray fins flailing hard behind him. Damn thing was probably more confused and shocked than him.

Before reaching the shore, Canaan shouldered Ghaz so that she'd follow behind. On shore he'd glance up at Rune. "WHAT THE HELL, REALLY! Who drops a ******** shark on a naked guy taking a bath. THIS SOME BULLSHIT."

Now what was he gonna do?

InsaneWhitey28's Partner

Ruthless Carnivore

13,400 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
If you knew what it was, she asked, folding her arms as she gazed out over the water. Then why bother asking? And as for my sensibilities, don't trouble yourself over them, child. I've heard and seen worse. The woman stretched her arms out and the brought them to cross beneath her breasts. She was offended by the offhand way he treated women, but needn't let him know that. Though it was likely apparent by the way she spoke to him.

Dragons are not uncommon in my homeland, she continued. Though we rarely had dealings with them. They kept to themselves and we kept to ourselves. Waging war against them was a thing of the past. She sighed and began combing her hands through her long mane of cream coloured hair as she stood, noting the presence of the boat on the waters. Should it come to it, the woman would certainly act. But for now she was content to watch.

Lyka
ywobozvl:10="Lykashii]

Eloquent Sex Symbol

User Image
Larin ran his hands through his bleach blonde hair, vainly comparing it to the woman's.
"Your hair is almost as pretty as mine!"He laughed at his own joke before his voice took on a serious tone."I like to hear what others think of dragons. Many fear them, some consider them food. I was sussing out whether you were the latter, as that is something that I cannot tolerate."Though Larin was not a religious man, he revered Dragons.
He noticed the man flailing in the water with the Shark, but made no move to help, aware that he could likely help himself.User Image

[ Location = Riverside ********! ]

User Image
User Image
Melsavic
Quote:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items