Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Werewolf

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Jezzanya was getting ready for one more attack to finish off the demon, having missed the previous time. She had to do it quickly, for the unbearable pain was beginning to flare in her back again from having been in the air for so long. Just as she was about to attack, Jezzanya felt Diamosa force her way into the girl's mind; with a voice full of alert and concern.

You need to stop! Stop attacking! Attacking the demon only fuel's its anger and makes it stronger! Please stop before one or more of us are killed! We need to drown out the anger with a stronger emotion; it's what Shadow says we must do! Please, listen to me; to us! We need to reach deep inside of this thing and find Drake again! Please!

Jezzanya's head hung a little and she lowered her sword.
"I'm sorry Pre," she said, "I can't do it. I just can't."
Jezzanya still stayed aloft in the air; though fully aware that the pain was now setting in, she ignored it and hid the grimace that her face had made.
"Pre, we need to find another way. Diamosa tells me that us attacking only fuels the anger. We need to drown that emotion out with something stronger."
Jezzanya still keeps her sword out, and barely manages to parry an attack the demon saids towards her. Somehow though, she feels slightly weakened afterward. as if the demon is drawing energy from her and adding to its own.
((Finnally I caught you when ur on.))

The demon swiftly broke free of the magics of the dark user by drowning them out with his own powerful light energies."You fools really think you can defeat me?Even if you do win what kind of victory will it be for you to kill an ally?"He grinned at Jezzanya and began to laugh slightly.His attention seemed to be almost completely focused on this one girl.Something inside just forced her into the center of his attention and he knew he would have to get rid of her first.He felt as if she held some power to weaken him.

Friendly Werewolf

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Pre didn't answer Jezzanya so she decided to take matters into her own hands. She had so somehow reach deep into this thing's black heart, and bring the light, the real light, back out. SHe had to somehow reach out to Drake and bring him back.
"Drake, please! I know you're in there! This demon may be a part of you, but it doesn't hold dominion over you. You're the one in control! Please, if you can hear me, send some kind of sign!"
Her words held no form of anger or malice. She just wanted Drake to come back, to be safe.

Diamosa's eyes watched what unfolded. She knew from this point that she couldn't interfere unless things turned dire.

Friendly Werewolf

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
(I just wanted to let everyone here know that I am going to also be playing the elemental master of lightning from now on.)
"How dare you call me by that name!"The demon shouted with anger and began to run at Jezzanya.Energy began to surge around it tearing apart the ground as he preparted to attack."Drake is nothing but a weak fool.He can't even have a normal friend because he is too weak.All he has is a stupid wolf!"The demon lashed out at Jezzanya but seemed much slower now.Almost as if struggling with himself on whether or not to attack.

Friendly Werewolf

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"No he doesn't! He's not alone! He has me and Diamosa and Pre and Taiga and the others out there we have yet to come into contact with!" she replied and called once again to Drake, "Drake, please, I know you're in there; you can fight this. I know you can! I believe in you!"
She didn't move from where she hovered, fully knowing that she could be killed by this creature. Jezzanya just had a feeling that Drake would come back, overcome this thing inside of him.
The demon stopped with Jezzanyas words and seemed to struggle with itself for several seconda before slamming its fist into the ground letting its own energy explode around him,causing vast amounts of damage to his body.Not much could be seen for several minutes as the light seemed reluctant to fade away,almost as if it were a sort of mist slowly spreading out and becoming dimmer and dimmer.

When the light finally did clear Drake lay on the ground in a pool of blood that was growing larger by the second.Deep cuts and gashed were visible all over his body,even having ripped through his armor."Thank..you."He forced out the words in a pained voice as he looked up at Jezzanya.He was sure he was going to die now but he saw this as his victory over the demon within him.He shivered slightly even showing a bit of fear in his eyes.

Friendly Werewolf

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
"Drake!" Jezzanya said, wide-eyed.
She quickly flew down to him, ignoring the pain that was now dispersing throughout her back. She knelt beside him not caring that the blood soaking its way into her clothes. She held his hand, looking into his eyes. Tears were forming in her own, quickly making their way down her cheeks.
"No, y-you can't die," she said shakily, "We need you. The universe needs you. You're more important than you could ever know. You're just like me and Pre, and the others we haven't met yet. Like us, you too are an elemental master."
She lowered her head closer to him, and whispered into his ear.
"I need you most of all."

Far from Earth, on the planet of Junji, a boy by the name of Zakoyo lay awake under the night sky. With him was a golden dragon by the name of Callysta. She lay near him, curled up and asleep. Zakoyo's amethyst eyes were deep and calcutating, surveying the stars from under the dome of the city. He had always half-wondered why the cities of his world were domed over so tightly. The air outside was clean and so was the rest of the planet. Outside; a pipe-dream on his world. No one had ever been outside the domes, at least while he had been alive. Zakoyo didn't seem to care much about it though. He never did for his heart was like ice. He never felt anything; not since his mother and father had been brutilly killed.
Drake smiled weakly as his last shreds of life began to drift from his body."But i want to die.I win this way."His voice faded away and for a few seconds his body went completely limp.All hope at reviving him seemed useless until hair began to grow rapidly over his face as it grew more wolflike and his wounds began to heal."He couldn't do it.Even as he attempted suicide he was too weak to kill me!"The demons voice spoke through Drakes mouth before he returned to normal.After all that had happened the demon had had his victory and retreated into the inner parts of Drakes soul,just waiting for his next chance at freedom.
Kyra walked around. She held the snow fox tightly in her arms. She had never been outside her small home, so she was just wondering around lost. She breathed in and out deeply. She hadn't stopped to rest for a while and was getting tired. She collasped onto the ground, and lay there, her fox curled up beside her. She closed her eyes, and opened them again. She wished she could see the world around her.

Friendly Werewolf

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Jezzanya's eyes went wide for a second and then the tears stopped falling.
"No, he isn't weak. I don't believe he ever has been," she said as she watched Drake's face return to normal.
He just hasn't found his true light yet. He will though, I know it. she thought to herself.
She closed her eyes and hung he head low and a last single tear rolled down her cheek. It dropped, landing lightly over Drake's heart.

Zakoyo finally closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep. In his dreams, seven figures appeared. He was one of them. Beside each of the seven figures stood another; an animal like figure, each different shapes and sizes. The one beside him was Callysta. Each of the pther six human-like ones took on many different shapes, some much more definate than others, along with the figures standing next to them.
What could this possibley mean? he wondered to himself, still dreaming.
Drakes eyes opened slowly and he looked up at Jezzanya."I...lost"He spoke quietly and more to himself as he tried to force his way to his feet.The demon had healed his wounds to save him but not everything had been healed.Almost every inch of his body was in excruciating pain at this point.All he could think of was getting back to the hotel and possibly having a safe nights rest.Rest was about all he could do in his condition.

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

Pre lowered herself to the ground finally. After not succeeding with the dark seal, she was completely drained of magic. She was still recovering from her flight so she didn't have much to begin with.
She remained in a battle stance, however. Her wings flared ferociously, and her breath was still held.
"Pre, you did good. You don't have to attack him anymore," Taiga tells his friend after explaining the circumstances to the Earth user's companions. Pre doesn't lower her sword through, and slowly prepares to finish Drake off, "Pre! What are you doing?!" Taiga's cry could be heard by the other animals as well.
Before Pre could leap over to finish Drake off, she forcefully held herself back.
What was I going to do...? Pre wondered to herself fearfully. She knew that she gave in once and it resulted in the destruction of her town, but she thought that it was only because of pent up magic. So, now that her magic had been regulated, why would she have a need to destroy again?
"You used up too much magic Pre. Try to calm yourself. The fight's over." Taiga again tries to speak to Pre.
"I..." Even stopped, her sword still wavers. The pulse she heard in her ears the whole time sounds to her like it's ordering her to kill Drake before he kills her, "I... was..." She pried her hand off the sword. It clashed on the ground loudly.
Finally, the magic rebound of three forbidden shadow magic had finally paid it's price. Her wings shattered and the taste of iron filled her mouth.
With the desire to kill gone, she staggered over to where Drake is. She knows that she's the only one around except for the Earth user that has a good grasp on their magic. She walked over to Drake, "Lets' hope this won't happen again, young one," Pre says in a whisper and holds a hand over his chest. After a small chant, a barrier of black magic pressed onto Drake's body and disappeared.
Using that one last bit of magic left her unconscious. Once she finished the task, her eyes closed and she fell down next to him.
"Pre! PreToria!" Taiga ran to his master, "Don't worry, she's only unconscious. Looks like she will be for a while. Pre used a spell to seal away the light demon in Drake. I'm not sure of the details or what spell she used, but hopefully it's strong enough to keep it sealed. Pre is light, so don't worry." Taiga explains.

(edited)
((The demon is actually a part of drake not something stored inside him.It cant be sealed away but don't worry it wont get out again for a long time.The thing is that when his anger rises too high he loses control of his thoughts and all the evil inside of him is all that shows,causing him to change into the demon.Its more like a temporary absence of all his humanity and good.))

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

(Oh well, at least she tried. It's okay if it failed again. At least it showed how much she really wanted it gone.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff