Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Werewolf

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
This is my very first rp that I've ever made, although I've been a part of a few different ones.

Table of Contents

Story
Rules
Worlds
Profile Skeleton (profile requirments)
Profiles - Elemental Heros
Profiles - Other Chracters
Profiles - Bad Guys

Friendly Werewolf

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Story (revised)

In the eyes of the goddess of time, every passing moment seems painstakingly long, yet also fleetingly short- like an ever flowing river, never ending, but traveling like a notion. She knows nothing of history books or events, but everything about time and happenings- relying not on written words of unknown hand, but on memories of those she trusts. When someone speaks of their past, it becomes as real as the people hearing it, and when that memory fades, so does that moment in time. In the words of a book, who can truly read it unless they have experienced it? Would not the significance be otherwise lost?

Even in a description, if the memory fades, so does the moment. Why then, do some moments never fade? Because there are some things even the goddess of time cannot forget, some memories that are immune to time’s flow. Yet when one never speaks of these memories, they become haunting, a picture kept locked away for only one to see.

A picture of a man, beautiful in appearance and in a raging heart, of unknown race, but mortal enough to succumb to desire, his name so strong that it remains engraved in even a goddess’ mind- Zaguro. He came to her when time had seemingly begun, neither one knowing where things would go but each having ideas. The goddess knew of his desire to be forever young, but it was such an innocent thing, certain to be gone in the next coming moment, that she never considered it harmful. She knew what both of them felt was not love, but the simple desires of time’s passing flow… what she cannot forget is when she acted on those desires.

In a night of sinful passion, the fire of their so called love reached its peak, but it was not until the wheel of time brought the morning light that the goddess realized the horror of her crime. Zaguro, foolish enough to believe their love made him deserving, demanded the goddess of time to grant him eternal life, but she refused. Granting such a wish was forbidden to the gods- for they of all beings realized the curse sealed within the gift- and although neither of them loved each other, the goddess cared for him too much to find the power to fulfill his selfish desire.

Yet Zaguro himself was not a god, and so he could never understand the motive behind her refusal- nor did he accept it. Retreating to the furthest reaches of the universe, he did not live, but existed alone with the remains of his bitter heart. It was not until after that the goddess realized she had conceived his child, and knew that should any of the other gods find out, she would be stripped of her powers. Yet the thought did not give her much grievance, for mortality had long been her own selfish desire- unfortunately, that desire was not soon to be granted.

Word soon arrived of Zaguro’s reign of terror upon the worlds- for he foolishly believed that by destroying all worlds there would be room for creation- and as the creator he would become the god he always wanted to be. The gods were forbidden to interfere with the power of evil, for it is needed to a certain point to balance the universe, and thus there was nothing they could do. Yet the goddess of time blamed herself for the seemingly endless destruction, and knew there had to be a way- so she came up with the idea of the elemental masters.

However, the other gods would not hear her words should they find out about the child, and so, although it pained her deeply, she gave birth in secret and abandoned the child at random in the mortal dimension. Not letting her grievance affect her judgment, the goddess convinced the others to follow her plan, and so the elemental gods acted- granting powers to seven individual people, all from different worlds.

These seven people would be given complete mastery over a particular element-Water, Earth, Fire, Wind, Light, Shadow, and Lightning. The controller of water was the serene and calm Irika Asumiza, who hailed from the world of Lahaso. Of fire was the energetic and hotheaded though still sweet Rasirma Inkatamo, who came from the world of Patar. Of wind was the happy-go-lucky and immature prankster Ymatano Purkygi, who was from the world of Gedero. Of earth was the strategic and smart Dyansko Wakatoma, from the world of Harasa. Of light was the gentle and kind Tamaria Labaho of the world of Tsubachi. Of shadow was the mysterious and distant Asamo Mikataro, who came from the world of Dispard. Last but not least, the controller of lightning was the unpredictable and somewhat nutty Hyratora Listorimi hailing from the world of Mikolo.

The elemental masters met on the small planet of Watoki to perfect their skills and learn to work as a team so they could face the great evil that threatened to destroy the universe. They had to work quickly because the evil began to destroy world after world. They confronted the great evil, whom they learned the name to be Zaguro, and fought a great battle that shook the entire cosmos. The demon was sealed away, but at the cost of the lives of the heroes. Not all was lost though, for the heroes would be reborn into new races, transcending generations, their powers lying dormant until the day they would be needed again.

Many centuries passed and peace reigned throughout the universe for a time, but with a time of great peace there is always tragedy to follow. About 10,000 to 11,000 years later, worlds started to fight again, waging war after war, and to make matters worse the great evil of Zaguro has been freed and he is once again growing stronger because of the negative energy radiating from all worlds.

The elemental heroes are needed now more than ever, but there was no one to guide the new elemental masters. The gods came to a solution to this problem, bestowing upon the new masters an animal companion who would be highly knowledgeable in the arts and workings of being an elemental master. These animals would form strong bonds with the masters they'd been chosen to protect and accompany; mentally and in friendship.

The heroes have risen again. Will they be able to beat this evil threatening to destroy the entire universe?

Friendly Werewolf

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Rules

Stick With The Story
Try and stay on topic throughout the story! We want it to stay interesting, and if people go off topic, then it’ll bring down the story!! It’s ok to add in relief humor, and to elaborate on your character’s personality, but if you want to add your own change, (and I mean a big one that will change the storyline!!) PM ME AND ASK ME FIRST!!!

No God Actors
Everyone in this story has their strengths, but they also have WEAKNESSES!! You have to take the fall every once in a while; I’m not saying you can’t pull of some awesome trick at least once in the story (because every character has the right to shine once!!), but accept your weaknesses, and don’t be afraid to take the fall!! You’d be surprised how much more interesting the story can get!!

Stay Away From the Damsel In Distress!
I said no god actors, but please don’t be the person who is always getting kidnapped and needs help! It’s annoying if it happens too much! Save being a powerless weakling for your real life!

Some Degree of Literacy
I ask that you show a little knowledge of literacy (if you don’t know what that word means, then GET OUT!!) I’m not saying that if you don’t start your sentences with a capital letter or write names properly that I’m gonna kick you out…. but for goodness sake don’t use computer language!! If you want to say “sorry” then write it as such and not “sry”!! If you’re not good at spelling, that’s o.k, but at least make an effort so that others can at least tell what you were trying to say.

Keep Things On A PG- 13 Level And Nothing More!!
I don’t want to get in trouble for what YOU write!!! Romance is good, it really thickens the plotline!! But keep it on a certain level!! This story is meant to be interesting, not disgusting!!!

Cussing/ Swearing
This is allowed, but only to a small degree (that means don’t go all gangster and swear every sentence!!) Try to keep it as minimal as possible!!

Don’t Ask To Join And Never Add
If you want to be a part of this story, then PM ME AND ASK ME FIRST!! (The character profile requirements are mentioned later) once you’ve gotten permission from me, then you can post!! But if you choose to join, then you actually have to add!! If you’re going on vacation for a couple of weeks, or can’t get to your computer for a while, THEN TALK TO ME!! That way I won’t delete you from the thread!! HOWEVER YOU HAVE TO PM ME WHEN YOU GET BACK!!!!!!

( ) [ ] and { } Your Best Friends!
If you have something to say other than a post like ‘I have to go’ or ‘I like your avi!’ then use one of the above symbols!

HAVE FUN
The most important rule!!!

I AM GOD OF THIS STORY!!! What I say goes, and these are my rules!!!!!! If any of the rules are disobeyed, then I will warn you, but if it continues, then I will KICK THAT PERSON OUT!!! If someone starts trouble with you, tell me first, don’t continue what he started!! OR YOU’LL BOTH GET IN TROUBLE!!! If you break the rules once, then I’ll give you a warning and ask you to change your post. If you break the rules in a second post, then I will delete that post altogether. And if you break the rules a third time, then that’s it, AND YOUR GONE!! It’s three strikes and you’re out folks!!! So just stick to the rules!!!!

One more thing; Thread Moderators
Please obey the thread moderators; they have every right to get me into trouble if there is any misbehavior in anyone’s posts. They’re just doing their job, so please don’t get rebellious!! Each one of them has important tasks and jobs to perform as a moderator. They are also a committee of supervisors and advisors of the thread, and as a group, they uphold the rules and regulations of this thread. If anyone has questions or anything that must be addressed or suggested, please contact them accordingly.

Friendly Werewolf

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Worlds

LOST WORLDS
(Since these are lost or 'destroyed' worlds, no characters can be native to these, but your character can know something about them.)

Lahaso
A world completely devoid of any land. It was a sort of futuristic world where cities were build either under the sea or floating in the sky. This world pretty much destroyed itself when it ran out of any natural resources.

Pater
A medieval world composted of many islands dotted across a vast ocean. There were no wars. Ships were the main way to travel and it was always warm. The world was flooded and destroyed by a torential and neverending downpour created by Zaguro.

Gedero
A world of high mountains and fertile land; more of an ancient Chinese based governmnt. Emperors ruled over large kingdoms which had many people living in it. The difference was that the emperor was actually an emperess. This world was destroyed by Zaguro having it swallowed up into a black hole.

Harasa
An ancient Japanese based world. It floated in and out of war constantly and creatures like dragons and gryffins roamed the land. For half the year it was very cold and snowy while the other half was very hot and rainy. Zaguro destroyed this world quickly.

Watoki
A smaller world close to its sun. The battle that shaked the cosmos was fought here, which ultimately lead to this world's destruction.

MEDIEVAL/FUEDEL WORLDS

Mikolo
This world is set up like the continents of planet Earth. Each country is run by a king and/or queen. This world is inhabited by mythiological creatures, i.e. dragons, pheonixes, griyffins, unicorns, etc.

Insaba
A world where witches and sorcerers exist. There is government, but it isn't very good in many countries, and there is constantly war. Also, this world doesn't see sunlight for at least half the year, so many people are fair-skinned.

Genjo
A world covered in ice. The sea is frozen over almost year-round and snow constantly falls. The people of this world live in igloo-like structures in small villages dispersed over many, many tiny islands. They get around by walking or dog-sledding.

FUTURISTIC WORLDS

Dispard
An extremely advanced world where there is almost no magic. Cities float on the sea or in the sky though some people do still live on the land. Warp moduals and the like are common-place.

Junji
A world where magic is still abound. The cities are all built in domes for unknown reasons so, although the air isn't toxic and the land and water are all pure and clean, none of the citizens of these cities know what it's like to be outside in the open air unlike the creatures that live on the outside; like pegasi, unicorns, etc.

PRESENT-BASED WORLDS

Earth
A world made of of different continents and islands. There is much diversity in the people and animals of this world. It floats in and out of war and you should know the rest.

Rispari
A world that is mostly desert. Patches of oasis dot the landscape, making the land look polka-dotted if seen from up in the sky. There aren't many wars, but when there are they are brutal.

Tsubachi
A more present based world; though the land is one extremely large continent stretching out over many miles. War goes on constantly on this planet.

Friendly Werewolf

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Profile Skeleton (profile requirments)

Gaianame:
Animal companion's name: (Whatever you want.)
Animal Companion Appearance: (A picture is preferred, but if you can't find one then do your best to describe what it looks like. Do NOT leave this blank!)
Character name: (Have a first and last name!)
Age: (Cannot be older than 5000 years, and be reasonable! If you’re human, keep a normal age!)
Gender: (Try to keep things balanced, if there are five girls and three boys, then be a boy!)
Race: (Can be anything…. To a certain extent)
Time: (Since time has been distorted it could be anything, but if you say you’re from 3000, then be futuristic, and if you say 1600, then be medieval… you get the idea.)
World: (You can pick from my list as long as it’s not a lost world, or make one of your own, but if you choose the latter, use your imagination and describe it! If you choose one from the list you can just list the name.)
History: (Try to make it interesting and elaborate, which means writing more than three lines. Remember, the more you write, the more interesting the story gets!)
Weaponry: (Describe your weapon, as in its powers, looks, etc. pictures are good too, you can’t just fight with your element unless you want to.)
Elements: (Pick one of the seven from the story. You can have more than one, but only up to three. Keep in mind that any other elements that your character uses will be much weaker than the element that thy're master of.)
Skills: (Can be anything, but remember you have to have weaknesses too!!)
Personality: (Try and describe this properly! And show it properly in the story!!)
Appearance: (Pictures are recommended, anime, but if you can’t get one, then try to give a good description! Whatever you do, don’t leave this blank!)
Crush/ love: (If you plan on having your character fall in love, then with who goes here. This is optional, and you can decide this after you know the other characters more.)
Other: (Anything you didn’t already mention, this is optional.)

YOU MUST SEND THIS INFO IN A PM IF YOU WANT TO JOIN!!!!! and just to prove you've read all this, include a heart at the top of your profile.

Friendly Werewolf

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Profiles - Elemental Heros
This is where pofiles for the elemental masters go.

Water
Gaianame: Rawr_The_Monkey
Animal companion's name: Enkai
Animal Companion Appearance: User Image
Character name: Jinkouteki, Animaru [Last, first. Means: unnatural animal.]
Race: She was an elf. Now she no longer is accepted as one, nor as any other race.
Time: 27904
World: Shirana; It's an old, futuristic world where magic fuels anything and everything. They have flying cars, teleportation. You name it, they have it. They even have mechanical creatures. Also, with the fact that Magic fuels everything, there is no pollution at all, meaning that the nature, which they live with as naturally as possible, is pristine. Some people, like the elves, have decided to live in nature, rather than in the large cities with others. Sure, they visit them, but only to buy what they need and leave. Most people live in harmony here, though their are some wars, which are brutal and take many lives, even though they only last for a few days.
History: She had been an elven scout for the Hayashi tribe, but had been kidnapped when she was doing a routine patrol. The elf that she had been with was slaughtered and she, being as young as she was, a ripe 85, was taken easily by the people who attacked her. She was sold to a mage who experimented on her for 500 years, eventually creating the thing she is today. She, when she woke up from the last experiment, finding that she had been unconscious for nearly a month, she slaughtered him in his sleep and destroyed everything in his complex in her anger. She then tried to return to her village, but they didn't allow her to, saying that she was no longer worthy to be in their tribe. After that, she began wearing a large cloak that hid everything, including her face. She also, as a back-up, should her hood come off, wears a wolf-like mask that covers her face perfectly and has managed to make it look like it's connected to the mane of fur that goes down her back. Gloves cover her hands and thigh high boots hid her paws. She has pants that are tucked into the boots and a tunic. She is completely covered in leather and the only way that you can tell she is female is by her voice, as you can't get a good look to see anything else. She traveled for a little over one hundred years, moving from planet to planet, eventually ending her travels in Watoki, where she was brought by the powerful Zaguro. She is now one of his top followers, though she has never let him see her face.
Weaponry: She has a long sword and a long bow, with which she is very quick and accurate.
Elements: Water
Skills: She is excellent with her element, no matter how much she hates it.
Personality: She is, summed up in one word, a b***h. Or at least that is what she shows. She uses her hate and anger to cover up her shattered spirit. She has and avid hate of all magic and wants to wipe it out of the universe. She is rather evil.
Appearance: She wears a large, black cloak that hides everything, including her face. She also, as a back-up, should her hood come off, wears a wolf-like mask that covers her face perfectly and has managed to make it look like it's connected to the mane of fur that goes down her back. Gloves cover her hands and thigh high boots hide her paws. She has pants that are tucked into the boots and a tunic. She is completely covered in leather and the only way that you can tell she is female is by her voice, as you can't get a good look to see anything else. User Image
Crush/ love: She doesn't plan on falling in love, though if it happens, then it happens.
Other: She is a follower of Zaguro... yet an elemental master... And she hates magic... What else is there to say...

Earth
Animal companion's name: Resshin
Animal Companion Appearance: [x]
Character name: Kinmotsu, Rikujou. [last, first]
Race: Half Wolf Demon, Half Eagle Demon
Time: 1600
World: Mikolo
History: He had lived a few years with his parents in freedom, but that ended quickly as they were killed for their love. The fact that they were mated as an eagle demon and a wolf demon was fine, but they had had a child out of that union. They were thusly outcast as demons and hunted down to be slaughtered. He had been forced to watch, then he was taken and sold as a slave. He was sold repeatedly, sometimes as a 'toy' but when ever that happened, he would usually maim his owner, resulting in his being beaten and resold. He has recently escaped enslavement and is living far away from society. He is also rather confused as to why he has a Unicorn stalker. And the fact that it had a griffin egg, which has since hatched.
Weaponry: He has seven swords, whose powers he is only just figuring out. From left to right, their names are: Kireme, Shakaku, Tsuchi, Ippin, Tsunami, Kuikorosu, and Sesshou. The only two swords with actual power are Tsuchi and Kuikorosu. Tsuchi helps him to control Earth element, making him more powerful. Kuikorosu slowly drains anything other than its user of life and can use that life force to send out a wave of destruction. But using this does drain the users strength, so it's a last resort.
Elements: Earth
Skills: He has a major fear of nobles who might recognize him and send him back to slavery. And he's good with a flute that he carries with him.
Personality: He can be quiet, he can be loud. Shy and outgoing. It depends on how he's feeling, like most people. But he's learned to be calm and take orders, though he can be a smart-a**.
Appearance: Human: User Image
Eagle demon: [x]
Hybrid: [x]
Wolf:[x]
Crush/ love: Currently Not Available. Please check again later. 3nodding
Other: His unicorn stalker a.k.a Kuro.
His baby griffin a.k.a Kaiku.

Fire
Gaianame: Midnight_Moon_Angel1220
Animal companion's name: Diamosa (a white wolf)
Animal Companion Appearance:
User Image
Character name: Jezzanya Inaricala
Race: human, angel, (has some elven blood in her.)
Time: present time on Earth
World: Earth
History: Jezzanya was born in a small town on the planet Earth. Her mother was a native to the planet but her father came from one far away. He was the one that was angel, though his body bore no wings. They loved their daughter with all their hearts. One day, when she was about 11 or so, tragedy struck Jezzanya’s home. People came and raided her entire town, burning everything in their path. Jezzanya’s parents fought hard to protect the village and their daughter, but they lost their lives doing so. Jezzanya had hidden in a nearby building while her parents were still fighting and alive, but it caught fire. Jezzanya wasn’t able to escape in time, so she ended up being burned pretty badly. Her wings had begun to grow in as well, so they were also damaged pretty badly.
Weaponry: a sword and bow and arrows
Elements: fire and to a much lesser extent water/ice
Skills: very good at sword fighting but doesn’t have much training or experience in actual battle.
Personality: Jezzanya is very open-minded, accepting and kind. She will stick with her friends to the bitter end and will never back down from a situation unless she really needs to. Though she acts happy when she can, a look of sorrow never seems to leave her eyes.
Appearance:
User Image
Crush/ love: Tye
Other: Though her wings have healed and almost fully grow in; they developed a bit abnormally, so Jezzanya isn’t able to fly very high nor very far without seering pain going throughout her back.

Wind
Gaianame: WolfCarson
Animal companion's name: Galeserpent Seiryu
Character name: Tye Fugasa
Race: Skyling (Humans have lived in flying cities. Their bodies are lighter and more agile.)
Time: 2800
World: Dispard. Live in the Flying City of Asrat
History: Tye was an orphan for as long as he could remember. He grew up as a thief living among the residents of Asrat. Tye was considered an outcast by most, because of his power over the wind. One day, he was caught stealing from a elderly scholar when he was 6. Instead of punishing him, the scholar took pity on him and raised Tye as his own son. The scholar was a student of myth and legend, and helped Tye learn about about his unique power. Tye became fascinated with books and music at that time. When Tye was 18, age finally took the scholar's life, and he left his home, books, and possessions in Tye's care. Tye now lives by himself, tending to his library, which is very dear and precious to him.
Weaponry: Whipblade
Elements: Wind.
Skills: He is very proficient with his weapon. He plays guitar and sings. He is fluent in several languages, and knowledgeable in ancient lore. He is also talented in thievery. However, he is physically weak, and has poor endurance.
Personality:Tye is very easygoing and carefree. Some much so that he tends to lack guidance. He is friendly, and hospitalable, but likes to play little jokes.
Appearance: User Image
Crush/ love: Jezzanya
Other: blah

Light
Gaianame: Cha0sdrag00n

Animal companion's name: Shadow

Animal Companion Appearance:Drake

Character name: Drake kimora

Race: Human/wolf demon

World: Insaba

History: Drake grew up inside of a small traveling tribe known as the moon pack.His childhood was peaceful as his tribe refused to let themselves get caught up in the struggles of war and instead hid themselves from the outside world.Drake did manage to learn to wield a blade quite well and as he aged and as time went on he began to hate the way of his tribe.Despite his isolation from the war he always felt as if he belonged right up front fighting with everyone else.Because of this he soon left the safety of his tribe and ventured off on his own to find some way of making a difference in the war.A short time later he encountered the talking wolf he calls shadow and they have traveled together for the past two years.

Weaponry: Drake carries a katana on his back that was given to him by the elder of his tribe after he had mastered his combat abilities to the extent of his tribes teaching.He has never removed the blade from its sheath but it is rumored to have the power to destroy any demon including the one wielding it.

Elements: Light

Skills: Drake is able to manipulate his power through his bodies nerves and muscles while inside of the sun or another bright source of light.The causes his speed and strength to rise beyond that of even a full blooded demon.He is also able to bend the light around him granting an extremely limited camouflage and allowing him to blind his opponents.

Inside of the darkness his powers fade rapidly and he becomes nothing more than a mere human leaving him incredibly vulnerable.Because of this he never really realized his power until he left his home world and ventured into brighter worlds where he finally realized his power.

Personality: Drake is usually very calm but has a crazy side to him as well.Not one for childish pranks he tends to avoid pranksters or other people who might cause him to lose his cool.He sometimes seems as if he fears getting angry.

Appearance: Drake

Crush/ love: Pre

Shadow
quote="UkyoKuonji2004"] heart

Animal companion's name: Taiga
Animal Companion Appearance: It's a familiar and can be summoned through magic(mana). It's a small white kitten-like creature with small black stripes on it's back. Very cute and makes a squeaking sound. It doesn't transform or anything; it only does small menial tasks like relaying messages.
Character name: Pre Toria(usually put into one word Pretoria, but it's really two names)
Race: Faerie/human
Time: ~1700
World: Mythanos. It's a world where technological advances are distorted. The world is very much like Earth, but the countries are on completely different levels of advancement. Pre comes from a country that is advanced to around 1700's standards, but she has knowledge of machines as modern as 2000. Anything more complex and no one of the planet would know about it. If this world isn't acceptable let me know and I'll adjust it.
History: Pre was born in an oasis-turned-thick forest. She was the product of two Faeries, which is forbidden because her blood would be too thick for her to fly. The others of the Faerie race abandoned the oasis but the three remained to coexist with humans. One day, a large group of bandits attacked the town to try and steal the Faeries for selling. The male Faerie was killed, and Pre(23) was forced to be sealed under a sakura tree by her mother and some priests. The sealing ritual killed her mother. After the bandits were dealt with, the sakura tree blossomed out of season bearing deep blue petals. 80 years later the town was attacked again by a different band of bandits and the seal on Pre weakened. The priests decided to unseal her and recited the ritual to do so. 80 years of built up magic destroyed a good portion of the town, hence scaring away the bandits. When she sees the destruction she unleashed on the town and its people, she decided to atone for her sin by sealing her fate in the sky, coming down to rest on rare occasions.
Weaponry: Katana. Resembles the one my avi has.
Elements: Shadow
Skills: Linguist. Magical knowledge of most elements(but still can't use them with the exception of Shadow). Animal/familiar tamer.
Personality: Mature, calm and collected. Can tell and take a joke, but only on good taste.
Appearance: http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z66/UkyoKuonji2004/My other drawings/Pretoria01.jpg
Crush/ love: Drake
Animal Companion: Familiar/cat-like creature.
Other:

Lightning
Animal companion's name: Calyssta (a golden dragon)
Character name: Zakoyo Tusamacho
Race: human, vampire
Time: 2600
World: Junji
History: Zakoyo is mostly human, though his father had some vampire in him. He does go in the sun. Contrary to legends about his kind, vampires don't burn up in the sun but the way they are see is changed drastically. A full vampire's skin will glitter like gems in the sun, attracting instantly any who are near them. This only happens to Zakoyo if he is in his full vampire state (when he's angry or some other strong emotion comes into play). He only needs to feed on blood once a year and it’s usually only a small quantity from an animal though not from any animals of any elemental master. He was born in one of the many domed cities that sprawl across his planet. He was scorned because of what he was. Though his parents had always loved him and tried to protect his, they were killed a few years after he was born, forcing him to live in the slums of the city of his birth. He soon found companionship of a smaller-sized dragon that’d been captured for examination when it’d tried to enter the city. The dragon had managed to escape the clutches of the corrupt government and had since been living in hiding. Zakoyo took to hiding with it, sneaking out at night only to find food to eat.
Weaponry: a laser sword
Elements: Lightning and some wind
Skills: Zakoyo is very good at sneaking around and making sure he doesn’t get spotted. He doesn’t enjoy stealing, but it has become necessary for the life he now lives.
Personality: Zakoyo is very closed off from others. He usually prefers to be by himself, unless there’s no other choice. He rarely shows emotions, and his heart is almost as cold as ice.
Crush/ love: none yet
Other: What is odd about Calyssta is that she is very small for a dragon her age. She only comes up to just below Zakoyo’s shoulder at the top of her head (not horns, head). Also, though Zakoyo is part vampire, the fangs don’t show. Only when he gets angered do his fangs emerge. His eyes also turn into amber-colored when this happens.

Friendly Werewolf

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Profiles (other characters)
This is where characters who aren't elemental masters go. The profile requirements are almost the same, except that it doesn't include any special animal companion or name for that companion, though you can include those if you really want to. Also, keep in mind that if you choose to give these characters any elements to weild, those elements won't be anywhere near as strong as those of the true master, but they will still be pretty strong.

Animal companion's name: N/A
Animal Companion Appearance: N/A
Character name: Kiendo Shiline
Race: Human
Time: ~2000
History: Kiendo is constantly traveling, for his research. He developed an interest in magic at an early age, but with the advances of technology, magic is thought to not exist. So, shunned by his family, Kiendo left at the age of 18 and continues to search alone for magic. His occupation is freelance reporter, so he can travel anywhere on Earth without being too suspicious.
Weaponry: An ancient book with many spells inscribed in braille.
Elements: Light and Wind. Not very good at any other element.
Skills: Excellent memory. Very intelligent.
Personality: Calm usually, but gets excited easily when faced with something magical.
Appearance: Normal height and weight, but small build(sometimes mistaken as a girl). Long green hair and gray eyes. Wears a forest camouflage shirt and black slacks.(I'll include a picture when I get it scanned)
Crush/ love: Animaru
Other: Has a scar on his left shoulder; a wound given to him by his ex-wife when he tried to stop her from committing suicide(reasons unknown to him).

Quote:
Gaianame: Imielle
Animal Companion Appearance: N/a
Character name: Ellie Feiru
Race: Elvish
Time: 2500
World: Tsubachi
History: Ellie grew up with a rich family. Her parents were nobles on Tsubachi. Most of the time, Ellie's parents were dealing with leading the army, so she never saw them much. She also wasn't aloud to go out side or interact with people outside her family, besides the most loyal guards. Her parents were worried she'd get kidnapped and held for ransom. So she stayed in the house, playing with her kitten. Many times, she would get bored and break some rule. The guards weren't aloud to hurt her, so all they could do was demand for her to stop. Once, she decided to try and break out. She was about 13 and had gotten good at figuring out were to go so the guards wouldn't see her. Ellie got outside and made her look like she wasn't who she was. She'd never really been outside, so it fascinated her. While she had wandered away from the palace, it was attacked, then burned. She only realized it when she'd seen the large flames. Ellie was afraid they'd try and find her, so she ran out of the town. She had run to area were her family held the transportation vehicles before the enemy's had. She took a small, fast one and got out of there. She lived in a forest near a lake. She found a gun and hunted with that. 10 years later, she returned to her old town. No one seemed to recognize her, so she worked at a library, just to gather information.
Weaponry: Gun
Knife
Elements: None
Skills: Sneaking, stealing, dancing. She is very fast but can't take a hit at all.
Weak to most magic, because she's afraid of it.
Personality: Ellie is a very happy person, but shy. Most people think she is serious, because she's shy. But it's quite the opposite. SHe tends to be paranoid about people knowing that she was from the family she was from.
Crush/ love: Kir
Other: N/A

Quote:
Gaianame:zevlycan
Character name: Santiago Osael
Race: Elf
Time: 1200
History: He was banished from his village at a young age due to his magic and his strange fascination for humans. While he was an exile he fell in love with a human, which when the elves found out they had him locked in a labyrinth and his wife was killed, one year later he escaped and he destroyed his village with his magic and took his village chieftens swords, this horrifying act has earned him the name Osael the Avenger. He is currently a nomad, and one of the few people on his planet that has figured out how to teleport from his world, though he seems content on Insaba for the time being.
Weaponry: Two one handed yet double bladed swords
Elements: Shadow & Fire
Skills: He can persuade humans and otther weak minded beings almost infallibly, and can also teleport from world to world once a day.
Personality: He gives off the impression of indiferency but can be quick to anger at the mention of h is deeds and any significant event in his past.
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Minus the wings and horns)
Crush/ love: Takanya

Quote:
Animal companion's name: Shiva
Animal Companion Appearance: A schizophrenic vision of a black and red wolf/dog. [x]
Character name: Kiera Lianna
Race: Crazy Vampire... Also known as a Malkavian.
Time: Any damn time she wants to be in.
World: She doesn't know anymore.
History: Once an inhabitant of earth, Kiera entered a deep depression. Months after, she was changed into a vampire. Her 'First Feeding' ended with her having killed her parents and her dog. After that, her Sire left her, leaving her on her own like her vampire breed always did. A few weeks after he left, Animaru entered the picture. Kiera followed her like a faithful dog and is now her servant, though absolutely no one knows about her, seeing as she stays out of the open. Animaru barely even knows. Kiera usually just reads her mind and, reminding the woman that she's there, does as ordered. She's never even on the same planet as Animaru, usually.
Weaponry: She has a simple katana.
Elements: Shadow and Air
Skills: She is very good at fighting. But that's only when she remembers that she can use it.
Personality: She's a schizophrenic, obsessive compulsive, vengeful, nightmare ridden vampire who has a short fuse, eerie presence, eidetic memory and is a light sleeper and unbondable... She's crazy and also bi polar. She seems very wise and rarely speaks.
Crush/ love: ... Thank you, come again!
Other: ... Uh... Thank you, come again... Again.

Gaianame:Cha0sdrag00n

Character name:Kiro Kimora

Race: Human/wolf demon

History:From birth Kiro was named the pride of his tribe after the village elder predicted him to be the most powerful man ever to be born inside their village.Due to this he was removed from his family and trained by the most advanced warriors in their tribe as well as being sent off to learn the ways of magic from several of the more powerful sorcerers who resided on Insaba.Because of this Kiro never met his twin brother Drake and fore the first fiteen years of their life neither of them knew of the others existence.

Upon turning fifteen Kiro was taken aside by the village elder once more and was told of his brother for the first time.The elder spoke of the future,telling him that he must only meet his brother once his life had fafded and become new again.This confused Kiro for some time and he began to use his magics to watch over his brother from far away,always afraid that he would miss the event that the elder has spoken of.In time Kiro came to understand the elders prediction and knew that the time was right to finally come face to face with his brother.

Weaponry: Kiro possesses a single Sword,forged by the collective efforts of all the masters who had trained him back on his planet.The blade posseses the ability to create massive gusts of wind with a simple slash of the blade.The blade is also said to hold a secret power but Kiro has not yet discovered this power and believes that it does not exist.

Skills: Kiro was born with powers that exactly matched those of Drake yet was trained to use them in a very different way.Kiro uses his control over light to form a large variety of very power seals,each containing their own magical effect.While Kiro has not quite mastered some of the more powerful seals he does have hundreds of weaker seals in his arsenal,causing him to seem as if he has already mastered his fighting style.

Personality:Kiro is a very calm man who rarely ever loses his cool even in the most intense of situations.This,however,does not keep him from being fairly mischievious and he is often involved in some form of prank in order to entertain himself.The exception to this is only when in the presence of someone who has been proven to possess great power,a trait which Kiro respects greatly.

Appearance:Kiro

Crush/ love:

Other:Kiro believes that his is the true master of light and that Drake was simply chosen by mistake.After watching Drake fight against Zaguro he quickly came to the conclusion that he would have take Drakes place if Zaguro were ever to be defeated.

Quote:
Gaianame: Imielle
Animal companion's name: Mua (Yes, Ellie’s cat see History)
Character name: Jonas Feiru
Race: Elf and Half Angel
Time: 2500
History: Jonas was born into a noble family on Tsubachi. While he was still very young, about 5, he was given a kitten named Mua to take care of. At 13, about the time when his sister was born, (Though he never knew of her existence.) he was brought to a school to learn how to fight. Though, he had to leave Mua behind. He quickly became very good and by the age of 16, was brought to the battle field. After his 3rd consecutive war, another one aroused and he was killed by a sharpshooter. When he went to be judged to go to heaven or hell, he was even. So, the gods decided to give him a task to do, to see whether or not he was to go to heaven. They were going to send a guardian angel to Ellie to make sure she wasn’t killed before she can take back her country, so they decided to send her brother. So they explained to him about his sister, and how she was going to become mixed up with the Elemental Masters, and his task. He began to watch over her and could take over Mua when needed because he had a bond with the cat. It was technically his cat; Ellie was just taking care of her for now. He has saved her life numerous times, and has realized he can do more than take over Mua to help guide her.
Weaponry: He doesn’t have any. He just uses his magic when needed.
Elements: Dark and light, but isn’t very skilled with them, do to the fact he recently acquired the skill.
Skills: He can take over those who he is close with and knows well, and can manipulate others. People who know of his existence though, he can not manipulate at all. He can become solid for short periods of time when needed. He has powerful magic though is not very skilled with it.
Personality: He is a very good person, but is bad at meeting people and often starts off on the wrong foot. He is an amazing leader, though harsh and very serious.
Crush/ love: n/a
Other: n/a

Quote:
Animal companion's name: none
Animal Companion Appearance: none
Character name: Takanya Ramosata
Race: three quarters mermaid, one quarter human
World: Dispard
History: Takanya has lived on Dispard for as long as she can emember. She lost her memory long ago of her origins. She is thought of as a freak because Dispard has no magical creatures that are native to the world and she is one. Takanya showed up on Dispard one day when she was about sven or eight years old. She doesn't know where she is from originally or who her family really is, or if they are even still alive. She's been traveling through the universe for some time now deparately seeking answers to unlock her forgotten past and find out who she is. So far, she's found nothing.
Weaponry: Shield and Trident (both shown in the picture of her mermaid form)
Elements: earth
Skills: Is very good at fighting with her trident.
Personality: Takanya always tries to see the positive side to any situation, no matter who bleak it may be. She is very happy, always seeming to have a smile on her face despite how she was treated for s long.
Appearance: human form
User Image
mermaid form
User Image
Crush/ love: Santiago
Other: Because she is mostly mermaid, she can only stay on land for a few days at a time before she muct return to the water. If she doesn't she'll suffocate and eventually die.

Gaianame: UkyoKuonji2004
Animal companion's name: None
Character name: TeaToria
Race: Normal Faerie
Time: ~1700
World: Mythanos
History: Tea was created the normal way, unlike her sister. So she is a normal Faerie. She is quiet and meek around strangers and often keeps to herself. When her parents died, she was only a few years old. Pre doesn't remember her at all because if the short time and the fact that she hardly saw her parents the last few years they were alive. When Pre was sealed away, Tea was raised by humans. Without any contact with her own kind, she lived with the humans as best as she could, even if she was feared for her longevity. History books started depicting the conflict that happened in her hometown, and since then she had revered her sister like she was a Goddess.
When Pre was released from her seal, Tea was in the next town on an errand. By the time Tea returned, her hometown was destroyed.
When she got her bearings, she decided that she was going to look her her sister; not for revenge, but to see her only family member. To this day she's searching endlessly, hoping for the time when they will be reunited.
Weaponry: Aged green tome
Elements: Wind and earth
Skills: Creates dimensions, a skilled bard by trade. Can play any musical instrument she puts her hands on.
Personality: Shy and meek. Will be more open to friends, but not by much. Soft spoken unless regarding her sister. In that case she's outspoken.
Crush/ love: Rikujou
Other: She is Pre's younger sister.

Quote:
Gaianame: Fluffy Kumiko
Animal companion's name: Katze
Character name: Etsu Ono
Race: Neko
Time: Present time on Tsubachi
History: Etsu was born into royalty, but she was shortly cast out after birth due to her strange ears and tail. Her family considered her to be a demon and a curse to the family. They abandoned her and she was left to wonder alone to find her own place in the world. Throughout Etsu's lonely journey, she came upon a mysterious little cat. They quickly became fond of one another, and she bestowed the cat the name, "Katze". Alongside Katze, she discovered this cat was no ordinary feline, and Etsu wasn't very ordinary herself...
Weaponry: User Image
Etsu uses her staff to fully embrace her power of light and wind.
She can also use it to send out waves of magic.
Elements:Light and wind.
Skills:She has skills in light and magic mostly, with the help of her staff. Etsu also has very keen hearing and eyesight, so she can sense people from afar.
Personality: Shy, quiet, mainly keeps to herself and her companion. She is a bit distrusting due to her abandonment, which inevitably led to her spending all her life isolated from others. However, she has a loving heart and has a sweet disposition.
Crush/love: Jin Musashi
Other: Enjoys picking and growing flowers. Despite her bleak past, Etsu has still kept light and love in heart. She fights for good.

Quote:
Gaianame: x- i-c-j-chan -x
Animal companion's name: Caine
Animal Companion Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Character name: Yaro Chan
Race: Human/Wolf demon
Time: 1500's
World: Mikolo
History: A girl that has a shy nature. Her parents hated her, so she was left to live in the woods at the age of 5 years. After a couple of days in the woods, a female wolf found her bathing in the river. She took her in as her own and raised her. She now fights along with her half brother Caine, the wolf demon.
Weaponry: Bow and arrow, Claws, and an Odachi samurai sword.
Elements: Earth
Skills: Very good at sword fighting, and not very afraid to get bloody. Rarely uses her claws.
Personality: Yaro is kind with a funny nature. She won't back down on an insult, because she follows what her dreams tell her. Yaro is the do-wahtever-they're-doing type, so if people suspect her into doing something independantly...she'll kindly say no. Due to the fact that she is half wolf demon, she has a violent side during battles.
Crush/ love: N/A
Other:

Quote:

Gaianame: Perfect Requiem
Animal companion's name: (N/A)
Animal Companion Appearance: (N/A)
Character name: Black wing/Lynde Kitriani
Race: Machine
Time: 2030CE
World: Kitrai, an earth-like world with an advancement in technology and a nack for magic.
History: I am a mecha who was built a really long time ago by a group of people known as the Coto Feyture, or "The Right Hand of Life", who intended to build machines with a living soul. I am one of those machines, gifted with the ability to heal others with the magic they've long since lost. Unfortunately, I wasn't exactly made to be a medic...At the time, we were at war with Coto Cronture, the Right Hand of God, who only wanted to replace all life with physically stronger machines. The war grew and grew, until it got so out of hand that the gods Chaos and Order themselves intervened! Our side soon won though, as we defeated some of their strongest generals. Even though Coto Cronture went into hiding, Chaos didn't leave just yet. He stayed around long enough to bring back one of the generals...and one of their smartest as well. We called him the GM-X "Inferno", due to his use of very explosive weaponry. When Chaos revived Inferno, he gave him new armor that allowed him to leave the planet our war had started on, and bring the war to new worlds. He had to be stopped! I was selected to be the one to intervene with this new evil, as I was equipped with a new flight system so that I could chase him down.

This chase went on for many, many years. Most of the time Inferno was always a step ahead of me, and by the time I caught up, it was too late. It took about a thousand years before things evened up, and I was able to keep up for a time. That time passed, until some years later I ran into an advanced world, untouched by Inferno. The people here were kind, peaceful...and intelligent. Although they did not fight wars, they'd seen the wars that occurred on other planets all too often, and new of the evils of beings such as Inferno. They helped me out by taking some of the weapon technologies I had obtained over the years, and made a powerful automatic weapon...It's firing range was so strong, that the rounds had to be specially designed to disintegrate in Zero-G! We called it the Unlimiter because of this remarkable firing range and piercing power.

The next time me and Inferno met after I left this world, he couldn't believe the outcome...and neither could I! Inferno fell in a heart beat, time and time again. Soon, he got angry. So angry that he sought out the world that built this weapon for me. What he did then.......bothers me too much to repeat. He killed...everyone. No guns, no recruits. He did it all with one sword, and his bare hands. Everyone. The only one he spared was the daughter of the scientist that built my gun. Only so I could look into her eyes before she too passed on from the wounds he had left. This planet now sits in a constant blaze of fire, doomed to become nothing.

It's almost unbelievable that Inferno had a change of heart one day...If only the days of Kitra could return.

Weaponry: The Beam Sword, a blade made purely of light energy, and the Unlimiter, a small gattling gun built into either arm. Greatly versatile, this weapon is advanced both technologically and naturally, with rounds that imitate the elements.
Skills: He can fly using the two blue boosters on his back, and can heal people and repair objects with his Restore ability.
Personality: Friendly, polite, a little stubborn, and not likely to take a hint sometimes.
Crush/ love: Lady Ulrica Kitriani
Other: (Nope.)

Friendly Werewolf

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Bad guys
This is where profiles for bad guys go. You'd be surprised at how fun it can be to play a bad guy. Any others that are here besides Zaguro are probably his followers or people he's hired to work for him.

Gaianame: zevlycan
Character name: Zaguro
Race: He is known as a demonic beast to those who know of him; otherwise race is unknown.
Time: whatever the current year is on Watoki
World: Watoki - a planet thought to be a lost world
History: Zaguro was the ancient evil from long ago that threatened to destroy the universe. He was sealed away in a cataclysmic battle with the original seven elemental masters. Before he’d been sealed away he vowed he would one day seek vengeance on the masters and destroy the universe as well should he break free. That day happened thousands and thousands of years ago. Now he is freed once again as the seal on his prison could only last so long and he is living up to the promise he made so long ago.
Weaponry: black magic (this is evil magic, not shadow magic. there’s a difference.)
Elements: shadow, lightning (are very powerful, but not quite as much as elemental masters')
Skills: He can make any kind of weapon out of his dark powers and uses lightning to strike down foes if needed. The lightning is used rarely, because one of his many weapons usually does the trick.
Personality: Zaguro is described as a beast to those who have seen him. He can change into a few different forms, so no one knows his true identity. Basically he is unkind, uncaring, and all around unfeeling. Plus, he likes to watch as others suffer.

Quote:
Gaianame:WolfCarson
Character name: The Magician (real name unknown)
Race: Seems human. Actually Skyling
World: Watoki
History: His past is shrouded in mystery. Every since he was young, he has followed Zaguro. He is one of Zaguro's most devote, and dangerous followers. He is married to The Musician, and is the true father of Tye. He discarded his son when it was clear that he was the Elemental Master of Wind.
Weaponry: He has a variety of weapons. His main weapon is his wand, from which he performers his various tricks. He has a deck of cards, he can control them through his will, and they are also enchanted. His top hat is dangerous, and can procure a multitude of items
Skills: He is a illusionist, and trickster. His tricks aren't initially strong, but they are extremely lethal. He is clever, and a talented lair.
Personality: Though he is on the side of Zaguro, he is very charismatic, and diplomatic. He is cunning and cruel, and tends to play with his food. He truly loves his wife. To him, she is second only to Zaguro.
Crush/ love: Married to The Musician

Gaianame:WolfCarson
Character name: The Musician
Race: Skyling, seems Human
World: Watoki
History: She was born on Dispard, to a normal mother and father. Unfortunately, her and her family were killed when a bunch of robbers took them hostage, and panicked. Seeing her parents die made her bitter, and confused. When she was 19, she met The Magician, and they fell in love, got married, and had a son. When she learned her son was the Master of Wind, she discarded him, not expecting him to survive.
Weaponry: She plays several instruments, and she carries a conductors baton with her at all times. This baton can summon music at will. Her music is known to have strange effects on people.
Elements: Sound
Skills: She is a talented musician, and can use music and sound to affect the world around her.
Personality: She is very cold a bitter, and very reserved. She only really really opens up around her husband, and when she plays music. She is devoted to Zaguro, and her husband.
Crush/ love: Married to The Magician

Quote:
Gaianame: Punching Foot
Animal companion's name: Warlong
Animal Companion Appearance: Warlong is a red horse twice the size of a normal horse. It's eyes are completely red and its saddle is aligned with spikes for intimidation and/or maiming an unexpecting horse thief.
Character name: Corinth Gorm
Race: Chaotic (demon breed)
Time: 1600's
History: Corinth Gorm is a Chaotic: demons of chaos and destruction. Chaotics were demons that destroyed and devoured other beings as well as the magic of that realm and world. Gorm is of the last of his kind including three others. His goal is to find his last three brethren and devour enough magic to destroy everything in his way. Even if it means killing his master Zaguro or his brethren.
Weaponry: The Dreadwar Blade
Elements: Darkness
Skills:
Abilities-
-Mass Intimidation: Causes beings to unconsciously become afraid of him and follow his commands.
-Shadow Servitude: Transforms servants into blood-lust creatures for killing.
-War Mongral~Magic Eater: Swallows souls, bodies, and magic/spells for energy.
Personality: Gorm is impatient when it comes to war. If his forces are losing more men than his own, he steps straight into battle, hurling body after body into his mouth and destroying the rest. He is brash yet intelligent, knowing when he cannot simply kill his enemy in one strike and when to strike at all. However, he honors the only beings that ever cause him a mortal wound. So far, none have gained his honor.
Appearance: Corinth Gorm
Crush/ love: n/a (loves nothing)
Other:
-Chaotics have the ability to jump from other worlds and times to realms and times of each other. This ability is now very limited seeing as though there are only four left.
-Warlong comes from the Four Horsemen, as the Horse of War.
-Warlong was created from the flames that Zaguro let burn the worlds he destroyed. Thus, Warlong is soul bound to not only his rider but Zaguro as well.

Animal companion's name: Conquistador
Animal Companion Appearance: Conquistador is a massive horse, twice the size of a normal horse. Heavily ladened with light yet powerful metal, it's armor is painted white with the number 666 on each side.
Character Name: Aldrigo Riggid
Race: Chaotic (demon)
Time: Present-time Earth
History: The Second Horseman and brother of the four surviving Chaotics, he found himself on a world inhabited mainly by humans. With his faithful Horse, he set out to make a powerful armored suit. Thus, using Earth's technology with his magic, he created a suit near futuristic-like qualities. Over time, he fell in love with a human girl but always tried to deny it.
Weaponry: The Conquered Rifle
Skills:
Abilities-
Conquering My Fear: Relieves mental stress off of anybody, causing the poerson to subconsciously edge towards a relationship with him.
Triple Blast: A massive amount of dark magic is forced into his gun and used to destroy large areas or heavily armored vehicles.
Conquerer of Worlds~ Magic Eater: Swallows souls, bodies, and magic/spells for energy.
Personality: Although the second oldest of the four, Aldrigo is more humane than the others. He feels more human emotions than any Chaotic ever has. But, he still sticks to his goal of repopulating his race. So, even though he acts human to try and befriend another, his true goal is only to "woo" her. In short terms, he's a sexual deviant.
Appearance: Aldrigo
Crush/ love: Jezzanya Inaricala
Other:
-Conquistador comes from the Four Horsemen, as the Horse of Conquest.
-Conquistador was created from the corrupted souls of the worlds that Zaguro destroyed. Thus, Conquistador is soul bound to not only his rider but Zaguro as well.

Quote:
Animal companion's name: Grimm
Animal Companion Appearance: Grimm is an unusual creature. It has hardly any flesh left at all, leaving what seems to be a skeletal horse. Its bones are a pale green color, giving it an even more unusual appearance.
Character Name: Khloros Thanatos
History: The Third Horseman and brother of the four surviving Chaotics, Thanatos is much more violent than any of the others. Even Gorm seems more merciful than Thanatos. Thanatos was almost completely destroyed when he challenged Zaguro's authority. Being nothing but a soul and a heart, he found strength in a robotic body of extreme metals. Now, he finds pleasure in crushing skulls with his metallic boots.
Weaponry: Death's Axel
Skills:
Abilities-
-Dieing Privelage: When a creature is killed by Thanatos himself, the body is brought back to life as a slow yet powerful zombie for servitude.
-Grave Danger: Thanatos brings back lost souls from graveyards as horde soldiers.
-Death Reaper~ Magic Eater: Swallows souls, bodies, and magic/spells for energy.
Personality: Thanatos is very ill-tempered and hates subjecting to even Zaguro. Being entirely metal, he feels no more emotions of any sort but anger and hatred. He pleasures himself by literally stomping on skulls and crushing bones.
Appearance: Aldrigo
Crush/ love: n/a (loves no one)
Other:
-Grimm comes from the Four Horsemen, as the Horse of Death.
-Grimm came from the shadow of Zaguro. It is Zaguro's favorite but chose Zaguro's least favorite Chaotic as a Rider.
-All four Riders are part of a large plan by Zaguro to destroy everything.

Animal companion's name: Famiinos
Animal Companion Appearance: Famiinos is a black horse with a normal size. Unusually different from the others, the reason is that Famiinos is the youngest of the four horses and chose to stop growing not long after its creation.
Character Name: Chaon Riggid (pronounced kaa-on)
Time: Present-Time Rispari
World: Rispari
History: Chaon, the brother of Aldrigo, left his little brother to find a way to save his race. In the end, he only acquired a true face, something Chaotics are famous for missing. Being the only Chaotic to have a true form, he was discarded by his brother when he tried to return to his aid. But, it mattered not as Zaguro approached them both with power, allowing Aldrigo to become strong enough to survive and Chaon to become the most powerful of all Four Horsemen. He secretly allows Thanatos to believe otherwise so as not to resort to either of them fighting. Now, Chaon believes that Zaguro will bring their race to its height once Zaguro has destroyed all other worlds.
Weaponry: Balanced Blade
Skills:
Abilities-
-Famining of Your Love~ Causes all nearby people to fall in love with him.
-Hunger, Just A Plight~ Causes mass starvation upon nearby beings.
-Hunger of Famiinos~ Magic Eater: Swallows souls, bodies, and magic/spells for energy.
Personality: Chaon is very calm and collected for a Chaotic. He rarely lashes out or loses his temper. He acts very smoothly when talking to humans and very brightly when talking to beasts that are sensitive. When talking to enemies or deadly creatures, he speaks in a dead tone that only a person talking to a wall would talk as. He respects every creature but is displeased when he watches people eat at all, causing him to go beserk for some reason.
Appearance:Chaon
Crush: Animaru Jinkouteki
Other:
-Can't stand watching people eat. Kills on sight due to his nature as Horseman of Famine.
-Met Animaru on a barren crossroad, and saw right through her disguise. She was an elemental, a wolf creature, and his enemy. Yet, he felt something for her. And never forgot her face. Even after such a brief moment.
-Famiino comes from the Four Horsemen, as the Horse of Famine.
-Famiino came from the breath of Zaguro. It envies Zaguro's ability to challenge the Gods.
-All Four Horsemen are tools for Zaguro's master plan.

Quote:
Animal companion's name: Killakros
Animal Companion Appearance: Killakros is a large shark made entirely of a water-like gel. Being transparent, anybody can see the only weak spot of him; his wisp. With unnatural abilities, Killakros can shape itself into any shape and digest anything caught in its gel. It can also seep into the ground as if the ground was the sea, using it to attack from below.
Character name: Rike Viktor IV
Race: Human/Chaotic
Time: 1800s
History: Born into royalty, Rike was bored of his rich life. The mountains were nothing compared to the dark corners of the world beyond his own. He always longed to gain a darker power. And now, after a year of praying to Zaguro, he has become something more than just darkness.
Weaponry: Bone Pick
Elements: Water
Skills:
-Can summon large amounts of water for control.
-Can infuse with Killakros for a protective armor and weapon.
-Can't fight against lightning based weapons but is immune to lightning based spells.
Personality: Cold, Curious, Gluttonous over power, Lustful over Hybrids
Appearance:
Humane
Chaotic
Crush/ love: n/a (bangs any hybrid)
Other: n/a

Character name: Alucard Von Carlos
Age: He is pretty sure that he is 2000 but he lost count over the years
Race: Vampire
Time: 1980
World: Earth (Great Britan)
History:Alucard was one of the original vampires and thusly posses powers beyond normal as he puts it 'trash' vampires. He was drawn into Zaguro's service when Zaguro was first around, so he is a loyal servant. He kept doing Zaguro's bidding when he was in a stasis recovering from his battle with the origional elemental heros. He is believed to be within the Azzinoth family tree, and thusly related to Santiago Osael
Weaponry: CasullJackal
Elements: Shadow
Skills: Can cause illusions in peoples minds that can destroy morale and in some cases cause insanity. Has been shot several times without result, but can be killed if shot or stabbed by silver enough times
Personality: He will become excited at a challenge, and will enjoy a fight to no end
Appearance:Alucard
Crush/ love: None
Other: appears to be friendly towards people, especially in zaguro's service. But in a fight will only stay that way if you are a challenge.

Quote:
Gaianame: Snoninja12
Character name: Laik Waish
Race: Cyborg
Time: 2210
History: When he was 19, him and his younger brother, Rioku, had a huge battle. He said that he was going to destroy Dispard, but Rioku tried to stop him. They fought all over the upper city area, and they were getting tired fast. Loosing stamina, Laik dropped his heavy sword on accident and when Rioku grabbed it, he ran to the nearest ship. Right before Laik got on the ship, Rioku sliced his left arm off and grazzed the side of his face. Laik then dissarmed Rioku to take his sword back and fled the planet in the ship. After this near-death experience, Laik landed on Junji and was brought to a nearby hospital where they replaced his left arm and eye with robotic parts (Unlike the picture, sorry) He then swore to never underestimate his brother again.
Weaponry: A large ancient sword
Elements: Electricity
Skills: Can channel electricity through his sword like a rifle
Personality: Quite serious, always on look out
Crush/ love: N/A
Other: N/A

Gaianame: UkyoKuonji2004
Character name: Kir (No last name)
Race: Angel
Time: Unknown
World: Unknown
History: Not much is known about Kir. When he was born, he was taken from his parents and his town was destroyed. Kir has powerful light magic and Zaguro needed it. Zaguro broke Kir's soul in half and carries one half on him in the form of a red jewel. Kir has the rest of his soul, but because of the separation he grew up slower. Now it's impossible to tell if he's a handsome male or a beautiful female. Kir's mind had been conditioned to be a weapon for Zaguro or whoever holds his jewel. He takes all orders from the jewel as if they were his own ideas and carries them out. He spends a lot of his time in 'sleeping' mode which is his normal conscious self, but when the command comes for him to activate he turns into a cold and unresponsive killer. He needs the activation and deactivation orders for him to transition, and it needs to be said by the one who carries his jewel.
Weaponry: Light magic. Mostly long range attacks.
Skills: A barrier creator, but the more barriers he has created at one time the weaker they all become.
Personality: When he's normal, he's quiet and calm. He doesn't know much about life in general so he's often curious. When his weapon mode has been activated, he's cold and ruthless.
Crush/ love: none
Other: Kir has a cursed voice that will drive anyone who hears him insane. Because of this, he never speaks and lets people think that he's mute.

Quote:
Gaianame: Pyro Todd

Character Name: Todd and Malic

Race: Human (both of them)

Time: earth year 2010’s

World: Junji

History: They have never been apart their entire lives and grew up in an orphanage in a city until they turned 14 when Todd decided it would be best for the two of them to make something of their lives. Not knowing much about the real world the two wandered into the slums of the city where they were attacked by a small gang of thugs. Trying to protect his brother Todd was the first to lean of his “gift” and unintentionally engulfed the gang in an inferno of flames, burning them to nothing in only a few minutes. Malic being in such a terrified state curled up into a ball and cried, without realizing that he had transformed into a small demon looking creature with wings. Since that day the two trained and perfected their powers using them to live off of, mainly stealing. Over time their appearance and powers got them a reputation and the nick name, Hell’s Twins.

Weaponry: Todd conceals a seventeen inch extendable night stick, and Malic has his claws.

Elements: Todd (fire), Malic (n/a)

Skills: Todd has what he considers a perfected technique of controlling flames and using them to make powerful explosions. Malic can form himself into a small on foot ten inch tall pure black winged demon looking creature with razor sharp claws which is close to being indestructible, for this reason he is rarely ever seen in his natural human form. Naturally because of his wings Malic can fly. Though rarely ever seen Todd and Malic can fuse their bodies together to form a creature which greatly multiplies the strength of their powers at their max in their individual forms.

Personalities: Todd has a scatterbrained mind but still has a clever essence about him and always seems to have a witty remark when he speaks. However he is very quick on his feet and can become deadly serious in a heartbeat. He very much likes women, particularly pretty ones, and will go out of his way sometimes to please or impress them. Todd is very protective of his brother Malic who is usually very quiet and rarely speaks. When Malic does he seems to only speak to his brother who he strongly looks up to. Though this may make people think he is shy he is quite the opposite, it does not take a lot to obtain Malic’s curiosity and his uncontrollable urge to touch and examine something that interests him, which gives him a lacking sense of maturity, at least in Todd’s opinion.

Appearance: http://f.imagehost.org/0853/Todd_and_malic.jpg

Other: They are only interested in personal gain in a bad way.

Quote:
Gaianame: Perfect Requiem
Animal companion's name: Egon Ellarel
Animal Companion Appearance: Egon (Note, she is an anthro-kitsune)
Character name: Dante "Inferno" Kitriani
Race: Machine/Kitsune
Time: 2030CE ((Current Era))
World: Kitrai; An old yet advanced world that is said to ave been run by the gods themselves.
History: An old war machine built several thousand years ago. Once archaic and unarmed, He was a general among his mechanical soldiers in a chaotic war between two religious and advanced groups on his home world. These groups were the Coto Cronture, or "The Right Hand of God", and their goal was to replace all "inferior" life forms with physically powerful machines. The Coto Feyture, or "The Right Hand of Life", made it their mission to stop Coto Cronture, by creating machines with living souls. These machines were amazingly pure and powerful, and were able to best the evil organization. Inferno was destroyed by a specific machine named Drass Nu in their old language, who was a big aid in the felling of Coto Cronture due to his extraordinary ability to instantly heal wounds and repair objects with his aura, or a light-blue light as it was seen. The mighty general was no more, left in the scrap with the rest of the destroyed robots and dead humans and anthromorphic creatures, or animals with very humanoid characteristics. That stayed true for only a short time though...One of the two gods in this war, an infant in a mechanical body, witnessed first hand this general's demise. He did not hide behind troops merely to be shot in the head. No, he fought...he fought harder and with more ruthlessness than any of his soldiers, felling dozens of men with his bare hands, and many more with a weapon in tow. So rather than let such brilliance and brutality go to waste, this god known simply as Chaos brought him back. He was given a frightening new form, with speed so fierce that he could tear through the enemy blind. This new being, Inferno, set out into other worlds, to destroy their local heroes and leave the worlds in the hands of tyrants...His evil incentive is unknown to this day, but his successes are notorious throughout the universe as a death-bringer and destroyer of worlds. His only mercy is that he rarely uses the power that was given to him by Chaos.
Weaponry: 2 advanced heavy swords with a wide flat-end, both of which can be folded into slots in his armor. 2 handguns, very basic but reliable guns. Bladed fingers that are often covered by fragile, plastic "gloves" that resemble mechanical fingers, *and a katana carved from a diamond-like material that he only uses in his Agile form*
Elements: Fire (Control ONLY, cannot create)
Skills: Can shape shift from his natural machine form to an organic form; Uses a small array of energy attacks, the energy itself being a reddish hue.
Personality: Very merry and fatherly around his allies, always wanting to help them be stronger. To his enemies, he his cunning, snide and homicidal on a good day. On those darker days when he uses his Agile form, he his a ruthless monster that only time itself can stop once and for all.
Appearance: Machine, normal: User Image
Machine, Agile/Final form
Kitsune
Crush/ love: Bertrona Kitriani, Deceased
Other: His back story goes on to another world, where he meets Egon Ellarel and Bertrona Kitriani, a tale only to be told In Character.

Theme song: Set the World on Fire by Symphony X

------------

OPEN!

Friendly Werewolf

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
A young girl of about sixteen walked down a lonely dirt road. She had blue hair, which was up in a ponytail, blue eyes, and pointed ears. A sad looked peirced the girl's eyes and that's exactly how she felt. The girl's name was Jezzanya Inaricala. Beside her walked a snow white wolf with bright yellow eyes. A stripe formed in the fur beside the each of the wolf's eyes and went down the wolf's neck and side and came to rest at the top of the back hip. The wolf's tail was also tipped the same shade of pale light blue and a sort of ring on the wolf's forehead between the eyebrows. The wolf, named Diamosa, had come as if from nowhere to Jezzanya's side.
In Genjo a girl with white hair and cloudy silver eyes sat around a fire, her white hair recently brushed and layed on her back straight. Her name was Kyra williams.
Kyra Sat inside her 'home', an Igloo basically. She warmed her hands over a small fire. She threw some sticks into the burning pile.
"Kyra. I'm going out." Her mother called.
"Yes, mother." Kyra said, her fox curled up next to her. She still mourned over her dad's death, but she could live without him, even though it could be hard at times. She could talk to him, and tell him anything. It was hard to talk to her mom. She tighten her scarf around her eyes and continued with her work.

Friendly Werewolf

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
The girl leaned against a tree. A cold wind blew past, making her hiver. She pulled her wings in closer to try and protect herself. Jezzanya sank to the ground, too tired to go any farther.
"Well, I guess we'll be camping here tonight," she said.
Diamosa lay down next to Jezzanya and put her head in the girl's lap. Her eyes turned to the stars. In her head Diamosa was wondering if the other animals had found the masters they would be bound to. She had no idea what those other animals looked like. She just knew that they were out the, looking, searching for the reborn elemental masters.
The fire blew out, leaving Kyra shivering. "Who's there?" she asked. HEr fox Curled up on her lap. No answer to her question but the wind blowing harshly, and the snow falling hard outside. She couldn't see because she was blind, so she wrapped the black scarf around her head, covering her eyes. Her dad had given it to her when they had found out about her blindness.
Kyra hugged her fox tightly. She loved her fox and would do anything to protect the fox.

((One question, isn't ice frozen water so Kyra can control Ice too?))

Friendly Werewolf

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
(that's how i always saw it. so yes, so she can control ice too.)
((ok, thanks.))
As Drake walked quietly down the abandoned dirt road he had many thoughts rushing through his head.He had no idea how he had actually ended up in this strange new world or how this was going to help him join the war.To make things worse shadow had seemingly disappeared somewhere and left him alone to fend for himself."Damn that pesky wolf!"He grumbled to himself out of frustration but really only hoped that he would find shadow.He hated being alone in the dark as it meant he was powerless.

As he walked he noticed Jezzanya sitting against a tree and he froze where he stood.He had never seen a person with wings before and he wasn't positive that she was real at all.His lack of experience had left him somewhat crippled in interacting with creatures from other worlds so he simply stood there staring at her and hoping she would simply disappear and he would realize he was imagining things.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games