tab tab college life
                                                  tab tab romance

( ) literacy ;;
                                                  tab tab semi-lit to lit
                                                  tab tab 3OO+ words

( ) status ;;
                                                  tab tab open
                                                  tab tab accepting males
                                                  tab tab not accepting females until we can make it even //sobs
                                                  tab tab need males

( ) links ;;
                                                  tab tab gaia recruit && ooc
                                                  tab tab piratepad ooc

Tiny Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Hero 100
  • Marathon 300
          User Image

The Life of a College Superhero

( ) rules;;

tab tab follow tos
                                                  tab tab do not post in the main thread if you aren't a part of it
                                                  tab tab make ooc's posts in piratepad or in the gaiaonline ooc
                                                  tab tab i can kick you out as the role-play creator. ignoring this will get you reported
                                                  tab tab to join please fill out the reserve code and sent a link to your samples
                                                  tab tab all pictures must be used with real models
                                                  tab tab post at least 3 times a week
                                                  tab tab not posting will result in you getting kicked out
                                                  tab tab if you know you won't be able to post for a x amount of days, please pm me & let me know in order to keep your spot in the rp
                                                  tab tab for layouts have at least one pic, different color for thoughts and speech and font size between 9-12
                                                  tab tab 3OO words in the min. for a post, but it's not required in every single one. it should be an average overall.
                                                  tab tab writer block does happen and you will not get in trouble if you can't dish out. <3
                                                  tab tab any new rules shall be added here, but you shall also be quoted in the gaiaonline ooc so it will be seen

Tiny Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Marathon 300
          User Image

( ) the story ;;

tab tab Every story needs a main character, and in this story the main character is a seemingly normal young man in college. You might have noticed him sometime, because honestly he's hard to miss. He's an extreamly bright man, most of his family members are in the military and for about a year he has been a apprentice to a very important military scientist. The man who he has been studying under is one of the most important men in the United States. This scientist has been known to make some of the best military weapons, has cured multiple rare diseases and has even introduced new technology until the world. Until now, this scientist has been attempting to find ways to make the human race stronger, only he might have already succeeded.

tab tab After spending months on different chemicals, he perfected his formula only for something in the laboratory to explode. The explosion along with the affected everyone in the room, including our young college student. Each of them were affected in different ways but one thing was for sure, the chemical had made them stronger and had given them powers beyond their wild imaginations. However, not knowing which chemicals it was, the scientist continues to pour is energy into his formulas trying to figure out which one did the trick. Everyone else affected is forced to move on,

tab tab As the story continues, we watch as the young college student learns and practices his new powers. After a while of spending his time enjoying his new gifts, the young man becomes the first known superhero and beings to a new life of fighting crime. At first, his new lifestyle is nothing more then a game but it soon takes a turn for the worst. Unlike the young man, many of the other people who were in the laboratory when the accident had occurred had begun having serious side effects by then. Unlike him, most of them have turned mad and no longer know how to handle it. Desperate to change or force others to join them in their suffering, they go out of their way to hurt others. After discovering the superhero's secret identity, they decide that the young college student has to suffer the same way they did.

tab tab Unable to catch him, they shift their attention to the college student's girlfriend. Without hesitation, they kidnap her and give her the same serum that her boyfriend had been given. Like all of them, powers quickly appeared as did a unreasonable madness. Unaware of her own actions, she was quick to join the enemy and was given control over the serum. She was quick to introduce it to many other strangers, allowing them to feel the affects that she did. Some, like her, became super villains while others manage to remain sane and began to fight crimes.

tab tab Our superhero is no longer alone and has formed a team with other superheros. Unable to fight on their own, their team have joined a group of ninjas who had been quietly protecting the world until now. As they get ready to battle the other side, the young superhero is still by the scientist side trying to find a cure or at least a way to have his lost lover back.

Tiny Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Marathon 300
          User Image

( ) the superheros ;;

User Image
                                                                          THE FIRST SUPERHERO
                                                                          tab tab tab tab Pikachu Says No

( ) NAME :: francis price
                                                                          ( ) ALIAS :: cold snap
                                                                          ( ) AGE :: twenty three
                                                                          ( ) SIDE :: superhero
                                                                          ( ) GENDER :: male
                                                                          ( ) POWERS ::
                                                                                • light manipulation
                                                                                • energy absorption
                                                                                • cryokinesis
                                                                                • super speed

User Image
                                                                          THE GIFTED NINJA
                                                                          tab tab tab tab sensitive devils

( ) NAME :: akari kage
                                                                          ( ) ALIAS :: black gem
                                                                          ( ) AGE :: twenty-two
                                                                          ( ) GENDER :: female
                                                                                • shadow manipulation
                                                                                • possession
                                                                                • sonic scream
                                                                                • teleportation

User Image
                                                                          THE WEALTHY SUPERHERO
                                                                          tab tab tab tab Holy Dreamist

( ) NAME :: valerie grace sinclair
                                                                          ( ) ALIAS :: entropy
                                                                          ( ) AGE :: twenty
                                                                                • energy manipulation
                                                                                • telekinesis
                                                                                • restore life
                                                                                • absorb life

User Image
                                                                          THE SIDE-KICK
                                                                          tab tab tab tab Toyhe-N-Cosplayer

( ) NAME :: raphael seamus hues
                                                                          ( ) ALIAS :: angel
                                                                          ( ) AGE :: twenty one
                                                                          ( ) SIDE :: superhero
                                                                          ( ) GENDER ::male
                                                                                • flight
                                                                                • restoration
                                                                                • astral-projection
                                                                                • empathy

Tiny Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Marathon 300
          User Image

( ) the super villains ;;

User Image
                                                                          THE LOST LOVER

( ) NAME :: merida cordell
                                                                          ( ) ALIAS :: doll face
                                                                          ( ) AGE :: twenty-one
                                                                                • power absorption
                                                                                • shape-shifting
                                                                                • omni-linguism
                                                                                • super strength

Tiny Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Marathon 300
          User Image

( ) the anti-heros ;;

User Image
                                                                          THE LONE WOLF

( ) NAME :: jack acelin
                                                                          ( ) ALIAS :: bitter flame
                                                                          ( ) AGE :: twenty-five
                                                                                • force field generation
                                                                                • electric manipulation
                                                                                • fire manipulation
                                                                                • molecular acceleration

User Image
                                                                          The HIRED SPY
                                                                          tab tab tab tab Swagni

( ) NAME :: logan dean graham
                                                                          ( ) ALIAS :: shade
                                                                          ( ) AGE :: twenty - four
                                                                          ( ) SIDE :: Anti - Hero (?)
                                                                                • enhanced agility
                                                                                • shadow manipulation
                                                                                • telepathy
                                                                                • portal creation

Tiny Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Marathon 300
          User Image

( ) the civilians ;;

User Image
                                                                          ASSASSIN
                                                                          tab tab tab tab rhyflow

( ) NAME :: lily callistar
                                                                          ( ) ALIAS :: ghost flower
                                                                          ( ) AGE :: twenty two
                                                                          ( ) TALENTS ::
                                                                                • blending in
                                                                                • acrobatics
                                                                                • sharpshooting
                                                                                • gardening

User Image
                                                                          THE REPORTER
                                                                          tab tab tab tab -l B A B Y L O V E l-

( ) NAME :: kiana jameson
                                                                          ( ) ALIAS :: kia
                                                                          ( ) AGE :: twenty-eight
                                                                          ( ) TALENTS ::
                                                                                • fast runner
                                                                                • sketch artist
                                                                                • tree climber
                                                                                • cereal maker

Tiny Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Marathon 300
          User Image

( ) the reserve code ;;

tab tab complete this reserve and send it along with a link to your samples. once accepted, you can start or send your profile.

tab tab For any character with powers, fill out this reserve.

[imgleft]http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/a456/RawrGoesAnnie/150x150forsuperhero_zpsd1563eb3.jpg[/imgleft]
                                                  [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11] [size=14][B]ROLE HERE[/B][/size]

[i]( [/i] ★ [i]) [/i] [b]NAME[/b] :: full name here
                                                  [i]( [/i] ★ [i]) [/i] [b]ALIAS [/b] :: superhero or supervillain title
                                                  [i]( [/i] ★ [i]) [/i] [b]AGE [/b] :: age here written out
                                                  [i]( [/i] ★ [i]) [/i] [b]SIDE [/b] :: are you a civilian, superhero, anti-hero or supervillain?
                                                  [i]( [/i] ★ [i]) [/i] [b]GENDER [/b] :: name it buddy
                                                  [i]( [/i] ★ [i]) [/i] [b]POWERS [/b] ::
                                                  [list][list][list]• power one, no explanations
                                                  • power two, no explanations
                                                  • power three
                                                  • power four

tab tab For any character without powers, fill out this reserve.

[imgleft]http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/a456/RawrGoesAnnie/150x150forsuperhero_zpsd1563eb3.jpg[/imgleft]
                                                  [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11] [size=14][b]ROLE HERE[/b][/size]

[i]( [/i] ★ [i]) [/i] [b]NAME[/b] :: full name here
                                                  [i]( [/i] ★ [i]) [/i] [b]ALIAS [/b] :: nicknames here
                                                  [i]( [/i] ★ [i]) [/i] [b]AGE [/b] :: age here written out
                                                  [i]( [/i] ★ [i]) [/i] [b]SIDE [/b] :: are you a civilian, superhero, anti-hero or supervillain?
                                                  [i]( [/i] ★ [i]) [/i] [b]GENDER [/b] :: name it buddy
                                                  [i]( [/i] ★ [i]) [/i] [b]TALENTS [/b] ::
                                                  [list][list][list]• talent one, no explanations
                                                  • talent two, no explanations
                                                  • talent three
                                                  • talent four

( ) the profile code ;;
                                                  tab tab you can begin posting once your reserve is accepted but your profile must be done within a week. if it makes it easier, you can always fill out the profile and add color later or completely leave the color out. Pics are the only thing that should take a bit more time.

tab tab For any character with powers, fill out this reserve.

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/a456/RawrGoesAnnie/500x300_zps569442d6.jpg[/img][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                                  [list][list][list][list][list][list][size=20][b][color=#COLORONE]SUPERHERO OR VILLAIN ALIAS [/color] [color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#COLORTWO]★ [/color][color=#COLORONE]☆ [/color] [color=#COLORTHREE]➹[/color][/size][/b]
                                                  [list][list][size=14][i][color=#COLORONE]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ [color=#COLORTWO]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ [/color]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color][/i][/size]

[list][size=8][color=colorfour] LYRICS OR QUOTE HERE IN ALL CAPS [/color]
                                                  [color=colorfive]LYRICS OR QUOTE HERE IN ALL CAPS[/color][/size][/list]
                                                  [imgright]http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/a456/RawrGoesAnnie/HEADSHOT_zpseeca8841.jpg[/imgright] [size=10][color=white]xxx[/color]
                                                  [list][list][list][size=11][color=white]xxx[/color][color=colorone][i]([/i] Name [i])[/i] ;; [color=#colortwo] Full Name[/color][/COLOR]
                                                  [color=white]xxx[/color][color=colorone][i]([/i] Nicknames [i])[/i] ;; [color=#colortwo]Nicknames[/color][/COLOR]
                                                  [color=white]xxx[/color][color=colorone][i]([/i] Age [i])[/i] ;; [color=#colortwo]Age[/color][/COLOR]
                                                  [color=white]xxx[/color][color=colorone][i]([/i] Birthday [i])[/i] ;; [color=#colortwo]Birthday[/color][/COLOR]
                                                  [color=white]xxx[/color][color=colorone][i]([/i] Gender [i])[/i] ;; [color=#colortwo]Gender[/color][/COLOR]
                                                  [color=white]xxx[/color][color=colorone][i]([/i] Sexuality [i])[/i] ;; [color=#colortwo]Sexuality [/color][/COLOR]
                                                  [color=white]xxx[/color][color=colorone][i]([/i] Height [i])[/i] ;; [color=#colortwo]Height[/color][/COLOR]
                                                  [color=white]xxx[/color][color=colorone][i]([/i] Weight [i])[/i] ;; [color=#colortwo]Weight [/color][/COLOR]
                                                  [color=white]xxx[/color][color=colorone][i]([/i] Status [i])[/i] ;; [color=#colortwo] Hero, Villain or Anti-Hero [/color][/COLOR]
                                                  [color=white]xxx[/color][color=colorone][i]([/i] Role [i])[/i] ;; [color=#colortwo] Who are you? (Original love interest, the reporter, etc.) [/color][/COLOR]
                                                  [color=white]xxx[/color][color=colorone][i]([/i] Uniform [i])[/i] ;; [color=#colortwo] Optional, but link. Anime, cartoons and etc are accepted for this. [/color][/COLOR] [/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][i][color=#COLORONE]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ [color=#COLORTWO]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ [/color]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color][/i][/size]

[list][list][list][size=11][color=white]xxx[/color][color=colortwo][size=14][i]([/i] POWERS [i])[/i][/size][/color]
                                                  [color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#colorone] Power + Explanation + Weakness to it [/color]
                                                  [color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#colorone] Power + Explanation + Weakness to it [/color]

[color=white]xxx[/color][color=colortwo][size=14][i]([/i] TALENTS [i])[/i][/size][/color]
                                                  [color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#colorone] Talent here [/color]

[color=white]xxx[/color][color=colortwo][size=14][i]([/i] FEARS [i])[/i][/size][/color]
                                                  [color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#colorone] Fear here [/color]
                                                  [color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#colorone] Fear here [/color][/size] [/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][i][color=#COLORONE]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ [color=#COLORTWO]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ [/color]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color][/i][/size]

[list][list][list][size=11][color=white]xxx[/color][color=colortwo][size=14][i]([/i] POSITIVE TRAIT [i])[/i][/size][/color]
                                                  [color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#colorone] Details about it here [/color]

[color=white]xxx[/color][color=colortwo][size=14][i]([/i] NEGATIVE TRAIT [i])[/i][/size][/color]

[color=white]xxx[/color][color=colortwo][size=14][i]([/i] POSITIVE TRAIT [i])[/i][/size][/color]

[color=white]xxx[/color][color=colortwo][size=14][i]([/i] NEGATIVE TRAIT [i])[/i][/size][/color]

[color=white]xxx[/color][color=colortwo][size=14][i]([/i] POSITIVE TRAIT [i])[/i][/size][/color]

[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#colorone] Details about it here [/color] [/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][size=11][color=white]xxx[/color][color=colortwo][size=14][i]([/i] BIOGRAPHY [i])[/i][/size][/color]
                                                  [color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#colorone] Optional [/color]

[color=white]xxx[/color][color=colortwo][size=14][i]([/i] LIKES [i])[/i][/size][/color]

[color=white]xxx[/color][color=colortwo][size=14][i]([/i] DISLIKES [i])[/i][/size][/color]

[color=white]xxx[/color][color=colortwo][size=14][i]([/i] ADDITIONAL INFO [i])[/i][/size][/color]
                                                  [color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#colorone] Optional [/color] [/size][/list][/list][/list]

tab tab For any character without powers, fill out this reserve.

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/a456/RawrGoesAnnie/500x300_zps569442d6.jpg[/img][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                                  [list][list][list][list][list][list][size=20][b][color=#COLORONE]FULL NAME HERE [/color] [color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#COLORTWO]★ [/color][color=#COLORONE]☆ [/color] [color=#COLORTHREE]➹[/color][/size][/b]
                                                  [list][list][size=14][i][color=#COLORONE]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ [color=#COLORTWO]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ [/color]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color][/i][/size]

[list][size=8][color=colorfour] LYRICS OR QUOTE HERE IN ALL CAPS [/color]
                                                  [color=colorfive]LYRICS OR QUOTE HERE IN ALL CAPS[/color][/size][/list]
                                                  [imgright]http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/a456/RawrGoesAnnie/HEADSHOT_zpseeca8841.jpg[/imgright] [size=10][color=white]xxx[/color]
                                                  [list][list][list][size=11][color=white]xxx[/color][color=colorone][i]([/i] Nicknames [i])[/i] ;; [color=#colortwo]Nicknames[/color][/COLOR]
                                                  [color=white]xxx[/color][color=colorone][i]([/i] Age [i])[/i] ;; [color=#colortwo]Age[/color][/COLOR]
                                                  [color=white]xxx[/color][color=colorone][i]([/i] Birthday [i])[/i] ;; [color=#colortwo]Birthday[/color][/COLOR]
                                                  [color=white]xxx[/color][color=colorone][i]([/i] Gender [i])[/i] ;; [color=#colortwo]Gender[/color][/COLOR]
                                                  [color=white]xxx[/color][color=colorone][i]([/i] Sexuality [i])[/i] ;; [color=#colortwo]Sexuality [/color][/COLOR]
                                                  [color=white]xxx[/color][color=colorone][i]([/i] Height [i])[/i] ;; [color=#colortwo]Height[/color][/COLOR]
                                                  [color=white]xxx[/color][color=colorone][i]([/i] Weight [i])[/i] ;; [color=#colortwo]Weight [/color][/COLOR]
                                                  [color=white]xxx[/color][color=colorone][i]([/i] Role [i])[/i] ;; [color=#colortwo] Who are you? (Original love interest, the reporter, etc.) [/color][/COLOR] [/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][size=11][color=white]xxx[/color][color=colortwo][size=14][i]([/i] LIKES [i])[/i][/size][/color]
                                                  [color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#colorone] One [/color]
                                                  [color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#colorone] Two [/color]
                                                  [color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#colorone] Three [/color]

[color=white]xxx[/color][color=colortwo][size=14][i]([/i] DISLIKES [i])[/i][/size][/color]
                                                  [color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#colorone] One [/color]
                                                  [color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#colorone] Two [/color]
                                                  [color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#colorone] Three [/color]

[color=white]xxx[/color][color=colortwo][size=14][i]([/i] TALENTS [i])[/i][/size][/color]

[color=white]xxx[/color][color=colortwo][size=14][i]([/i] FEARS [i])[/i][/size][/color]
                                                  [color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#colorone] Fear here [/color][/size] [/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][size=11][color=white]xxx[/color][color=colortwo][size=14][i]([/i] POSITIVE TRAIT [i])[/i][/size][/color]

[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#colorone] Details about it here [/color] [/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][size=11][color=white]xxx[/color][color=colortwo][size=14][i]([/i] BIOGRAPHY [i])[/i][/size][/color]

[color=white]xxx[/color][color=colortwo][size=14][i]([/i] ADDITIONAL INFO [i])[/i][/size][/color]
                                                  [color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#colorone] Optional [/color] [/size][/list][/list][/list]

Tiny Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Marathon 300
          User Image

( ) noticiable roles ;;

tab tab noticeable roles are not the most important roles, they just have more to do with the plot. some of these roles were created along with the rp and are up for grabs, while you can make your own. if you want your character to have more to do with the plots, then just tell me how and i will put them up here with a short blurb. those that don't have a blurb can be put in different groups and etc. The roles without blurbs will be removed from this post once taken.

tab tab hero roles
                                                        • THE FIRST SUPERHERO // MALE // TAKEN
                                                        The first superhero is a young apprentice of the military scientist. He was accidentally turned into a super-being after a accident in the lab. He is currently one of the leaders of a new superhero group while juggling with the daily college life. However, despite fighting crime, all he really wants is his ex-girlfriend back by his side. Whenever the two are close, this superhero does whatever he can to get near her and has even noticed that she shows signs of returning to the way she once was. Will he save her or will he give up on everything they once had?

• THE GIFTED NINA // FEMALE // TAKEN
                                                        The gifted ninja is a part of a secret society of ninjas who are raised to protect the city. Unlike most of her peers, this ninja has been fighting crime as soon as she could walk and has become very good at it but she has managed to cause trouble within her first group. Some of the ninjas that were raised beside her, no longer want her around. This has caused more trouble then she's actually aware of.

tab tab villain roles
                                                        • THE LEADER OF THE VILLAINS // MALE // AVAILABLE

• THE DARK DRAGON // MALE // AVAILABLE
                                                        The dark dragon is a ninja who has been raised alongside of the gifted ninja. Jealous of her new abilities, the dark dragon has managed to turn some of her people against her and are planning on overthrowing her family and her new superhero team. He has sided with the villains, but becoming the leader of his society is all he really wants. He has gained his own powers through the serum and is much stronger then he lets on to be.

• THE LOST LOVER // FEMALE // TAKEN
                                                        The lost lover is the ex-girlfriend of the first known superhero. As a side affect to the the serum used on her, the lost lover became mad and was quick to join the enemy. They have invested a lot of time, money and power on her shaping her into a deadly weapon, however, the lost lover is a wildcard and is now on the borderline of sane but she still hasn't joined the superheros. Could their be a reason why?

• THE TRAITOR // EITHER SEX // AVAILABLE

tab tab anti-heroes roles
                                                        • THE FIRST ANTI-HERO // EITHER SEX // OPEN
                                                        The first anti-hero, originally started out as a superhero but couldn't quite fit the mold like his peers. As a result, he started his own group of anti-heroes who simply do what they please. No one knows where their loyalties lie but all of them seem to be interested in money and in doing things their own way. The first anti-hero, himself, is seen more as a celebrity by a lot of civilians but is untrusted by almost everyone in the crime-fighting world but he has proven himself to be helpful, whenever he wants to be.

• THE HIRED SPY // EITHER SEX // AVAILABLE

tab tab civilians roles
                                                        • THE MILITARY SCIENTIST // MALE // AVAILABLE
                                                        The military scientist is an important man and has managed to introduce a new race of super-beings all on his own. He's extreamly intelligent, and has single handly made some of the best military weapons, has cured multiple rare diseases and has even introduced new technology until the world. He has been obsessed with making super-beings since the beginning of his career and now that he has accidentally succeeded, he has thrown himself into his research attempting to find a way to perfect the serum that started it all, especially since the villains have been able to to recreate it.

• THE DOCTOR // MALE // AVAILABLE
                                                        The doctor is a good friend of the superhero team and often heals them after any trouble they might have. He knows some of their identities, but has chosen to keep it a secret.

• THE FIRST NURSE // EITHER SEX // AVAILABLE

• THE SECOND NURSE // EITHER SEX // AVAILABLE

• GOOD COP // MALE OR FEMALE depending on the bad cop // AVAILABLE

• BAD COP // MALE OR FEMALE depending on the good cop // AVAILABLE

• THE CITY'S MAYOR // MALE // AVAILABLE

• THE LOVE INTEREST // EITHER SEX // AVAILABLE
                                                        The love interest is a close friend to the young college student and has recently developed feelings for him. The love interest is unaware of the superhero's secret identity but has been fighting for his attention for a while now. Will our young superhero ever notice them?

• THE REPORTER // FEMALE // TAKEN
                                                        The reporter is very well known in the city. After being attacked by the lost lover and saved by a group of superheros, the reporter has been focused on trying to discover their stories. However, a group of ninja's have their eyes set on the reporter and have been attempting to keep the reporter away but trouble always seems to find them and the reporter has now stumbled onto details and clues about the villains plans. Will they use that information to help out the superheroes or will curiosity kill the cat before the reporter can manage?

tab tab unknown sides or categories
                                                        • THE THIEF // MALE // RESERVED

• THE DOUBLE AGENT // EITHER SEX // OPEN

• THE NINJA LEADER // EITHER SEX // AVAILABLE

• NINJA TEAM // BOTH // AVAILABLE
                                                        Unlimited slots for both sexes.

• SECRET AGENT ORGANIZATION // BOTH // AVAILABLE
                                                        Unlimited slots for both sexes.

Tiny Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Marathon 300
          User Image

( ) teams ;;

tab tab whose working with who. you can still be a superhero and work alone, or you can be on a team. same goes with villains, anti-heroes, ninjas and agents. you can also be a civilian and work with superheroes or any other team depending on what your character is after. (Ex. the military scientist could work for the supervillains.) Teams can eventually be changed. Superheroes can suddenly go bad and etc. This will be edited once that happens.

tab tab the after-school superhero club
                                                        • The first superhero
                                                        • the gifted ninja
                                                        • the side kick
                                                        • the doctor

tab tab the bad guys
                                                        • the leader of the villains
                                                        • the lost lover
                                                        • the dark dragon
                                                        • the traitor

tab tab the ninja squad
                                                        • the leader of the ninjas
                                                        • the gifted ninja
                                                        • the dark dragon

tab tab the secret agents
                                                        • the double agent

tab tab anti-hero club
                                                        • the first anti-hero

Tiny Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Marathon 300
          User Image

( ) well known locations ;;

tab tab
                                                  coming soon

Tiny Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Marathon 300
                  User Image

( ) reserved for future posts ;;

Tiny Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Marathon 300
                  User Image

Tiny Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Marathon 300
                  User Image

Tiny Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Marathon 300
                  User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff