Welcome to Gaia! ::

~he growled and began to run but suddenly not to far from billy a tree swung its branch and knocked james hard across the head he let out a yelp and fell to the ground~
She starts to look off completly and then trips on a pebble... She fell on her face.... She just layed there for a while not wanting to get up..

Ow......
weird_wolf_99
~he growled and began to run but suddenly not to far from billy a tree swung its branch and knocked james hard across the head he let out a yelp and fell to the ground~
*watched as it happened and gasped, running over to him and kneeling by him low enough to be ducking what the tree was swinging at her* boy, are you alright? *she asked, leaning down as the branch narrowly missed his head
~he let out a moan and slowly woke up to find that a headgehog ran across his chest...he could hear the headgehog muttering~ "ohh dear ohh dear i missed i missed i missed i can belive i missed it might as well be off with my head" ~his voice was quick and raspy...james grabbed him but the hedgehog pushed his spike outward causing them to enter james hand and with that he let the little guy go~ damn....little bugger i should go talk to him but i wont risk it.... ~with that james stood and continued walking~
~james looked at her~ ...eh yeah im fine....i think
She rolls over and gets up... Looking around this place is a mad mans dream.... She starts to rub her head and slowly gets up...

I hope theres a bar here.
weird_wolf_99
~james looked at her~ ...eh yeah im fine....i think
**looks at his hand and her tail grabs his wrist, pulling his hand closer to your face** that looks pretty painful *she exclaimed, ripping a bit of her shirt and wrapping the midnight blck cloth around his hand*
name: Riku Kenkaku
desc: She is a phoenix hanyou. She is tall and average weighted, with brown hair striped with red and spiked at the bottom. She occasionally wears it in pigtails. She has golden eyes that change at different times. She has a tight black t-shirt with a gold pheonix head surrounded by feathers printed on it. She wears baggy red pants with a gold chain as a belt. She wears several bracelets. There is a brand on her back in the design of a bird in flight.
background info sad everyone must have at least a small connection to eachother but not the people around the land) unknown (is that ok? her background is a mystery...)
~he blinked at her~ ok...first what the HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!?! and second....do i know you?
((yeah she can have an unknow background and WELCOME TO WOLNDERLAND OF R+HORROR AND DOOM!))
weird_wolf_99
~he blinked at her~ ok...first what the HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!?! and second....do i know you?
*she blinked back in the same fashion* ok...first, im HELPING your hand, it looked like it HURT, as in, PAIN, second, no, you dont know me im just being kind
((yeah i'm ganna dissaper))
~he looked at her~ DONT YOU YELL AT ME!
weird_wolf_99
((yeah she can have an unknow background and WELCOME TO WOLNDERLAND OF R+HORROR AND DOOM!))
((thanks)) A girl of no more than 13 appeared atop a mushroom with a dagger embedded in the top. She was sweating as if she had just fought with an assasin. "Whoa! Nasty little fugi they are" She grinned ans jumped down, grabbing her dagger on the way.
weird_wolf_99
~he looked at her~ DONT YOU YELL AT ME!
*laughs intimdatingly* okay, relax, i wasnt even yelling at you. 'hes a very different person isnt he,' she thought to herself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff