Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok all i have to tell you all the setting and the rules

rules (mine arent to strict)

1.no killing another player(without their consult or unless i say OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!"
2.no godmoding and if kicked plz leave or be killed
3be somewhat litterate and be charater not yourself Ex: ~i walk in~ hi al<--- none of that ok so be more ~James walked slowly into the room looking around for another one to speak to~ <----= good alright now taht we have that established last and final rules
4.no cyber ><
5.put yourself into the story

now charrie intro

name confused
age confused
desc:
background info sad everyone must have at least a small connection to eachother but not the people around the land)

setting: like a world of alices.....like wonderland.....but the creatures seem to have gone insane and comepletely over the deep end......some of the people stutter...othjers seem to try to be ignorant or denile....now the world is very dangerous....the trees may walk and the people have the urge to kill

MY CHAR:

name:james
desc: ava
background info: with him being broght to this land.....he seemes somewhat scared bt brave....he created this world....knowing his mind had gone off the deep end also when his parents and sister died from something he does not remember...he thinks that progressing to the end of this place and renewing it....maybe he can learn of his past
~he walked along the caves looking at all the blood colored crystals.....each one seems sharp to the touch and a tap could problably slice your finger straight off.....when he had finished looking at the crystals he had an od feeling this wold was hiding dark deep secrets.....he made a jump when a small figure tappd on his shoulder...it seemed to be a fairy~
Name: Nafleky Bluewynd
Desc: Like the ava only she has a scar on her right cheek and her ears are fin like but you can't see them under her helmet. and carries a black backpack around
Background: Her hometown is unknon, even by her all she knows is that she was raised by a theif and wondered the world. She left her 'father' at the age of 15 and has become quite the theif on her own right. If you are in the black market you know of her, she has a few connections and if she knows your in the blackmarket you'll be her friend instantly otherwise it will be fun for you.
billy ~hugs~wanna join?))
name: Brianne Bowen (Billy)
desc: im bored, so avvy
background info: An adopted child by a single father, she was sent here to find the force who so brutally murdered her foster parent.
~he looked at the fairy her wings seemed to look liked stained glass that when tured the right way looked like a heart.....broken in two and the blood driiping from it~ "the queens would like to see you....about your mischif" ~the fairy said looking at him strangly~ "BUZZ OFF" ~he flicked her and she smashed into the wall and with that he continued walking~
weird_wolf_99
billy ~hugs~wanna join?))
((already done)) **as she walks around, weaponless, she feels many presences around her, though not know what. She quickly begins to freak out, and falls over a root, landing with a loud thud on the ground**
~james made a small growl as the fairy followed him ~ "you know i could have your head lobbed off for that...and i just might!!!........~the fairy seemed angry and he reached the cave entrance where the forest lied~ "i wish you wer gone you know that and he clapped his hands on her and she made a SQUISH sound and then she looked like a squashed bug~ "told you to buzz off" ~he said walking into the forest~
**she sat up on the ground and rubbed her back side, moaning slightly. She looked back at the tree and noticed its root sink back into the ground** wow, this place is twisted isnt it... *she mutered to herself*

*she stood up and scratched the back of her head, continuing to walk through the forest*
((sorry i forgot about my luandry))

She walks around.... this place is weird beyond weird... SHe just is hoping for something to steal. She has little money. She pulls down her sleeves a little and continues to walk aroundd
~a sudden clack of meatal hitting wood was made a s a sudden croquet ball came whizzing by james's head barely missing him~ "dammit...." ~the ball went whizzing by the trees and barly missed billy~
name:Imyavie (or just Yavie or...whatever)
desc: Just like avatar
background info: She was raised alone by a family of bandits, after her family was killed. She was always a bit quiet and reserved.
((welcome yavie!!))
weird_wolf_99
~a sudden clack of meatal hitting wood was made a s a sudden croquet ball came whizzing by james's head barely missing him~ "dammit...." ~the ball went whizzing by the trees and barly missed billy~
**yelps as the ball goes by her and ducks for cover, landing once again on the ground** aw, man i have GOT to stop getting dirty.. *she muttered as she stood up and brushed herself off with the end of her tail*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff