Welcome to Gaia! ::

enjoy your stay~!

thanks! :D 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 9 ]
-runs like the wind- NOOOOO! OAO; 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 1 ]
-crawls into thread, steals poll gold, and escapes through air vent.- 0.52380952380952 52.4% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Fluffy Friend

14,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
User Image
"Welcome to Twin Bottle Pub and Inn!"

These are the words you hear as you open the doors to a cozy pub and inn duo, hidden in the deeper end of a bustling town. For some, it is nothing new to hear these words of greeting, and others it's a new experience. Although cloaked thick with magic and hidden from most (most humans basically), a great number of fantasy-like beings find shelter and good conversation (most of the time) in this century old building.

The finest beer and whisky, sweetest apple pie, the most succulent fruits, tender meats, and the juiciest bugs and toads--! Oh my, do not worry, the last is for the giant lizard wizards...Moving on! We also provide a handful of rooms for those wishing to stay for however long they wish. Beds, individual bathrooms, and a door with a soundproof hex (for the noisy pub below), ensure a comfortable rest~

Whether you're from a foreign land seeking refuge, an adventurer, or a regular, you're always welcome to Twin Bottle Pub and Inn!

OOC!

Fluffy Friend

14,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
"HEY! No rough housing, ya hear!?"

- Follow GaiaOnline ToS, no if ands or buts!

- No cybering, autohitting, godmodding, powerplaying, or killing without permission!

- All literacy levels welcomed, just ensure I can understand what I'm reading, ok? xD

- Post your profile skeleton and gogogo!

Fluffy Friend

14,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
"Welcome! What be yer name?"

Simple Profile Skeleton - Feel free to change it to your liking!
Name:
Race:
Personality:
Appearance:

Fluffy Friend

14,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
reserved, just in case.

Fluffy Friend

14,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
open for business!

Fluffy Friend

14,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
Name: Esty Moonflower
Race: Fae
Personality: Esty can be described as a bit spacy; she's often lost in her daydreams. She's also kind-hearted, and terribly so. It often leads people to take advantage of her generosity. Like other fae, she is a lover of nature and has a green thumb! The one fae trait she hasn't acquired is grace, unfortunately. She's very clumsy..
Appearance:
User Image

Blessed Kitten

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Name: Miera
Race: Shifter - Can take on the form of a wolf
Personality: She's quiet and keeps to herself for the most part. She comes across as being a bit stand-offish as she is rarely the one to make the first move when meeting new people. She isn't used to people outside her pack and can be a bit distrusting of others. She'll warm up to you if you show patience and kindness. She prefers being outside and will often take on jobs for others to get money. She's a bit of a jane-of-all-trades.
Appearance:
User Image

Lucilium's King

Devout Reveler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Nepshey
Age: It simply does not exist. He has existed forever, with no beginning, and will exist forever onward, with no end.
Race: Eldritch Abomination
Personality: Nepshey can be described simply in one word: Pompous. In a series of words? A total bag of dicks who believes he is literally the most important chess piece on the board, and will stop at nothing to retain his place in the center of said board. No one knows how he came into existence. While he generally believes people should worship him, he won't actually actively attempt to make anyone do so.
Appearance: To the right.

(( no roleplay is complete without an insufferable p***k ))

Lightbringer

Name: Erimhe Natarus
Race: Human
Personality: Friendly and day dreamy.
Appearance: Erimhe~

((Shortest skeleton yet! I have plenty of content though, no worries.))

Fluffy Friend

14,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
User Image
Esty Moonflower

Beyond the bustling town, past the market, and in the deeper parts, there is a pub. This pub was very busy during nightfall, and many mythical creatures visited for food, drink, and rest. It happened to be nightfall, and Esty Moonflower had taken the trip down from her forest cottage to visit the pub for some good conversation and some dessert. As the petite, curly white-haired, fae girl opened the squeaky pub door, she was greeted with warmth and a buzz of loud conversation. Smiling, she entered, her shoes tapping against the rich, worn, wooden flooring.

"Ohhhooo, good evenin' to ya dear Esty!" yelled a familiar bartender from across the busy room. Averting her dreamy gaze to the holder of the voice, she replied, "Oh my~ hello Gorden..Good evening~" she bowed slightly. The said dawrf, his wiry red hair sticking out among the others, grinned. He had several teeth missing, "What'll it be, lass? The usual?" he asked as she approached the wooden slab where people drank to their hearts content. Esty put a dainty finger to her chin and averted her gaze upwards, "Hmm..." she murmured. Three minutes later, the woman spoke, "Yes..I think I shall~" she replied. Gorden let out a hoot of laughter and shook his head, "Never change, do ya, lass?" he said, walking over to the barrel that dispensed their sweetest beer. She guessed he'd also prepare a plate of apple pie ala mode for her. Esty licked her lips at the thought.

Timid Gaian

Name: Gavyn
Race: Witch
Personality: Short tempered, pessimistic, but loves a good drink (or whatever drink is bought for him). He's cynical and makes fair use of sarcasm. If it's late at night or if he's pretty tipsy, he can be a pretty all right guy. He doesn't think too highly of himself, but then again, he doesn't think too highly of anybody. A quality he can be proud of is not being biased, racist, sexist, and a few other -ists. He thinks most people are losers and only good for drinking with (for the most part). He doesn't care who you are, what your are, or whether your a he, she, both,or neither. You buy him a drink, he'll drink. You piss him off and he's liable to punch you.
Appearance: Gavyn

Blessed Kitten

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

The Inn was bustling with activity. It was loud, warm and smelled just like an inn should, a bit like the wood it was made from but mostly like the travelers that frequented it. Miera was one such traveller, however she prided herself on smelling a fair bit better than the average wayfarer. The girl sat at her usual corner of the bar, sipping a pint of honeyed mead. She wasn't much of a drinker, but she enjoyed her mead after a tough job. She had even splurged a little and allowed herself to order a meal. It would likely arrive shortly, she could smell the familiar scents of the stew she usually ordered for herself. Her stomach growled a bit as she thought of her meal. She smiled faintly and took another sip of her mead.

Across the bar the door opened with a familiar squeak. Miera's ears twitched in response, her heightened hearing picking up the sound of boot heels over the noise of the pub. She looked over, seeing a girl that looked familiar. She probably came to the pub often, Miera thought. They'd never spoken, Miera preferred to keep to herself. She had a hard time trusting others, especially since losing her pack.

It was best not to think of those things however. Turning her thoughts to something more pleasant she thought of her last job. She had been able to travel south which was a nice change. Usually her jobs brought her north and to the cold, but south meant warm weather, flowers and hospitality. Miera enjoyed the south quite a bit, with their honeyed wines and fruit tarts. Her stomach growled. She should stop thinking about food.

As if on cue, her meal arrived and was set on the bar before her. She sniffed the stew, taking in the medley of scents. Thyme, sage, carrots, beef, gravy and potatoes. She couldn't ask for anything better. Grabbing her spoon she set to work on devouring her meal. She savoured every bite.

Lightbringer

User Image

Shabby clothes enveloped an even shabbier looking man that was drifting through back alleys of a town going about its business. His garments were so dirty and poorly maintained that it looked as though he just dug himself out of a grave, but he was most certainly alive. His hair was messy and oily, and his teeth could be mistaken for gold nuggets by some people for their shade of yellow. He lightly rubbed his arms as he walked the cool and damp pathways. Despite his poor appearance and less than favorable situation, his lime green eyes were anything but lackluster, and his frown was most certainly upside down. Simply put, he looked cheery. Was he mad? Likely.

He kept navigating the routes as though he had crossed them countless times before, working toward a destination - and that destination happened to be one of the coziest places around. He slipped by all manner of people. Some paid the man no mind, some eyed him with suspicion or disapproval, but ultimately no one stopped him as he gave the front door a tug and slipped inside. He let his arms fall to his sides and took a deep breath of warm air alongside the scent of food. A bit of slinking through the crowd later and the man laid a trio of coins on the bar. "A plate of whatever this gets, barkeep, if you please." He asked with a most sincere smile.
Name: Julian Oruos
Race: Satyr
Personality: Julian's age was young for Satyrian standards and was considered a late teen or young adult and would be considered somewhere around the age of 18 or 19 in the human scale. Similar to the humans of his age, he was reckless and prone to youthful arrogance. He was overtly confident in everything he did despite his lack of experience and was ignorant that he was anything else but great. At times, Julian could be considered kind and caring. Unfortunately, those moments were uncommon and would only come out if he was in certain situations, like making a girl cry or adorable animals. He was a jokester who reveled in his little pranks or humorous comments that often times fell flat. Most people did not find him funny, but he mostly seemed not to notice.

Appearance: User Image

Lucilium's King

Devout Reveler

User Image
User Image
Risyh meva pmuusc ymm ujan
Yht pmekrdc mega y vmufan
"Really, Neppy, you'll love it, I promise! Bars are so full of culture and greatness and you can meet so many great people and have so many great experiences and bars are really, really great, Neppy! I promise I promise I promise you'll absolutely love it!" the smaller girl yammered on while all but dragging the protesting man behind her, her various bells jingling as she jumped up and down and squealed about how great bars are. Nepshey looked a step away from killing her. He actually looked like he was processing how to do it so to inflict the most pain. She'd regenerate, anyway- she was like him. The girl continued her spiel of greatness as she lead him into the bar, very loudly yelling that everything was so great and practically squealing over everything. "See, Neppy, isn't this great?! I told you it'd be great! Tell me just how great you think it is!" her eyes were big as marbles and she was breathing like she'd just ran a 100 mile dash, her fists clenched below her chin in eager anticipation.

".... This is absolutely horrible and you owe me so much for bringing me here, Yeph" he stated afer giving the place a once over, the girl's entire posture dropping at the cold words, "But Neeeeepppyyyyyyy- "And stop calling me Neppy, pest" he scoffed, looking like he was going to turn around and walk out until the girl- Yeph- grabbed his arm, determined, "Now, Nepyshey, you promised me you'd try the entire bar experience! You promised! You can't back out now! You even went so far as to give this body a stomach! Don't back out like a wussy!" that last bit really seemed to get to him as he begrudgingly went to sit at the bar, right next to some white haired girl who smelled like plants and magic while Yeph ran off into the bar to mingle. He hadn't even ordered anything.
Human life blooms all over
And blights like a flower
Temtesvets at hezyen shely
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Graphics made by Harry_Break_Free

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces