XXXXXXXI have these thoughts so often I ought
XXXXXto replace that spot with what I once bought
XXX'cuz somebody stole my car radio
and now I just sit in silence

[ Mood ] dazed
[ Location ] Grannys
[ Crush ] hell with it
[ With ] Ruby

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The captain awoke in his chambers of the Jolly Roger, surrounded by bottles of rum here and whiskey there. He stood up from the chair he had slept in and sauntered forward still partially drunk from the party last night. Killian walked along the shipyard, through the streets of Storybrooke, and found himself at a place called Granny's diner. He reluctantly walked through the door to find no one had arrived yet, just how he liked it. the place seemed good enough for a cup of coffee and rum mix. Not only that but it was the only place, at least that he had found. The man sat at the counter and spotted a lady with black hair, who seemed to be a waitress. "Hello gorgeous. Mind getting me a coffee?" His accent flourished in every word. She looked about his age and he had always been a charmer so why not use it to his advantage. He looked down at her name tag "Ruby is it?" he said with a smile. As he waited for his coffee, Hook pulled out a flask of rum and took a swig. nothing like a bit of rum in the morning.

But my friends call me Killian Jones....

Friendly Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

Briar rubbed her eyes and looked in the mirror. Why was it that despite not being able to sleep, she never got the dark circles around her eyes as normal people would? In fact, Briar never had to do the things that other women had to do to be beautiful. Briar didn't need makeup, she didn't need to mess around with her hair, and she didn't need to sleep, apparently. Though she still tried. Briar still brushed her hair, running the brush through her hair a hundred times, every time, without fail. Briar still put on makeup, just enough to fit in. And Briar still slept... rarely. Today wasn't any different. She brushed her hair, one hundred strokes, without fail. She put on makeup, the same way as every other day. She didn't sleep. At all. And yet, she was still getting ready for work at the pub.

The sound of her black heels on the concrete didn't fail to make the perfect beat for a song that Briar made up lyrics for, and sung in her head. A short, black dress with long sleeves managed to keep her warm as she made her way to work. It wasn't long until the song in her head was interrupted by her feet deciding they wanted to trip themselves, and Briar trying to catch her fall, before smashing her face. She managed to save her face from transferring to the sidewalk, but she didn't save her palms and knees from being scraped. A sigh escaped her lips as she pushed herself back onto her feet. Not sleeping made it impossible to have any grace whatsoever. She stopped at the park near her place of work and grabbed some wipes from her black handbag, wiping the blood away from her knees before she dared walk into work. It was never good for business to walk in with bloody anything when you're working around peoples food and drinks.

User Image

Desirable Shapeshifter

7,650 Points
    • Married 100
    • Millionaire 200
    • Popular Thread 100
    [Captain Hook]

XXI ponder of something great
    XXXXmy lungs will fill and then deflate
    XXXXXXthey fill with fire, exhale desire
    XXXXXXXXI know it's dire, my time today

[ Mood ] dazed
    [ Location ] Grannys
    [ Crush ] hell with it
    [ With ] Ruby

Killian thanked the woman with a smile and a raise of the coffee mug before taking a drink. He noticed the sugar and cream next to the cup but he didn't touch them. He drank his coffee black. He leaned back in the chair and looked around. "Excuse me but where might I be?" Truth be told he hadn't noticed that he was on land until that moment. He set his mug down on the counter again and looked outside the window to get a feel of the new town he was in. He could pull out a few things distinctively; a clock tower that didn't work, a boarded up library and this little diner. Everything else sort of blended in, at least to him. The streets weren't filled with people which was strange to a man who is always an entertainer. There had been one maiden walking by with grayish hair. This town seems to have an assortment of lovely women. I'm a very lucky man for having landed here. He smirked as he downed the last bit of coffee in the cup. "So, Ruby, was it?, why is this town so bare? And why isn't that clock tower working?" No it wasn't because he actually cared, but he just wanted some conversation and the woman didn't seem like she wanted to start any. But he used his advantages as a customer to promote a conversation. "Oh Im sorry I never introduced myself. Im Captain Hook." When he finished his sentence, he finally revealed his hook hand on the counter. He hated people asking him why his name was Hook, so he thought its better to show them before they ask.

Friendly Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

Briar stepped into work, taking a quick scan around the bar. One of her coworkers stood there with her arms crossed, looking grumpy. "You're late." the woman said to Briar. "I fell." is all Briar could manage to respond with. She went into the back, slapped bandaids on her knees, and her half-apron work thing. She stepped out of the back and looked at the grumpy coworker "Thanks for waiting. I've got it from here."

Briar walked up behind the bar and greeted the bar, soon taking note of the sheriff. "What could I get for you, sir?" she asked kindly. Before he had a chance to respond, a crashing sound could be heard from behind the bar, along with a sigh that escaped Briars lips. She had just knocked over a beer mug, that shattered on the hard floor behind the bar. "Hold that thought." she leaned over and brushed the broken mug into a plastic bag that was already filled with glass. She wondered how she was still employed sometimes, this was the fifth mug this week... and it was Tuesday. She popped up from behind the bar and offered him a smile "Lets try that again, shall we?" she asked with a small, nervous laugh.

User Image

Friendly Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

The sheriff ordered his drink, and it was an easy one, thank goodness. She gave him his whiskey with no rocks, and as she placed it on the bar in front of him, she laughed at his words. "What else could it be Niklaus? I can't sleep. I'm bound to be clumsy, I'm always half asleep." she defended herself. As they continued to chat, Briar grabbed the newly cleaned cups and started wiping out the water inside of them, placing them along the shelving of the bar as she finished. "What about you, Mr. Perfection? Shouldn't you be out, patrolling our town and keeping it safe?" she said sarcastically. There wasn't a lot of crime that Briar noticed in the town. It could have been because Niklaus was around, but she wasn't sure if there was any crime to deal with in the first place. It was a little strange to see him around the pub this early. "Something bothering you, maybe?" she put the drying cloth on her shoulder and crossed her arms, giving him a concerned look. The typical bartender move. If something was bugging him, she would find out. The job of a barmaid was a job with multiple mini titles, one being counselor.

User Image

Friendly Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

Briar gave him a kind smile "Eh, Just trying to help. We worry about you. Everyone in town knows you rarely leave your office. In fact, I heard you turned your chair into a bed." she explained. She slid a fresh drink in front of him, and started wiping down the counter, stopping off at the other customers to serve them as well. She stopped back at the sheriff and gave him kind eyes "If you ever need to get out of that office and relax, let me know, hm? As previously explained, I don't sleep much, so I get bored easily. It'd be nice to have some more friends in town." she said quietly. She liked the sheriff, he wasn't a creepy flirt like her normal bar goers. She didn't want the other bar goers hearing her actually telling someone to hang out with her outside of the pub.

User Image

Desirable Shapeshifter

7,650 Points
      • Married 100
      • Millionaire 200
      • Popular Thread 100
      [Captain Hook]

XXI ponder of something great
      XXXXmy lungs will fill and then deflate
      XXXXXXthey fill with fire, exhale desire
      XXXXXXXXI know it's dire, my time today

[ Mood ] dazed
      [ Location ] Grannys
      [ Crush ] hell with it
      [ With ] Ruby

Killian raised an eyebrow. What kind of place is this? He took a drink of his refilled coffee, this time adding some rum into the mix. "Do you perchance know where I could find the enchanted forest? I've come a long way and though I'm great at navigating, it seems that I have lost my way while partying." He again looked outside at the empty town. The buildings seemed different to the ones he remembered from towns he visited. The ones he knew were more than just a box of cement dressed up with paint. He looked back at Ruby and smiled. " I know I may act like a long lost stranger but truly, I am a wandering pirate." He threw that in there to see how she would react. If she knew or believed in magic, she would believe him right? Maybe not, but it was worth a try.

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces
        Fun Stuff