Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cheery Pyromaniac

29,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
The Pyromaniac: Finley Beckett

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Finley laughed at being called prince. It made him feel mildly uncomfortable, while at the same time, flattering. As he followed Benji down the hall, he heard some screaming, and later it was followed by a loud slam, which caused him to jump in surprise.

"Oh s**t, that's terrible for my heart," he gasped, letting out a breath slowly to help him relax again. "No kiddin'. Wonder what happened to them."

Honestly, Finley wasn't all that interested in the going's on of most of the patients here. His friends were really the only ones he bothered to learn about, but it was odd that at this time in the morning, someone was slamming doors and throwing a hissy fit. It was funny, too, because acting like that would lead to a longer stay at Camp Crazy, while acting like a good little boy or girl would lead to being let out early. Or, in Finn's case, they had to heal up first. First it was the physical healing, and now they were focused on the other kind of healing. The kind that supposedly would fix his pyromania. "A little early in the morning for hissy fits, though, huh?"

And even if it sounds crazy darling I won't let you go
And even if it don't ever stop raining darling I won't let you go
And even if the world's burning darling I won't let you go
Even if it sounds crazy, darling.

Chatty Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Inquisitor 200
-|-Jack McLaughlen-|-
User Image
I have traveled in darkness for what seems like days
Clock strip the hours
I count the miles
Will you be there waiting
Awake until sunrise

|~J~ack and his ever faithful companion/tour guide John made their way through a hallways, but were interrupted by a loud bang. John went to investigate, but Jack knew he wouldn't find anything. As John rounded one corner, a girl came tearing through the other. Jack watched her come down the hallway as he slid a book of matches out of one sleeve, and a pack of cigarettes out of the other and lit them with the grace of a man who has done this many times before. He watched the girl run past, and checked out her a** momentarily before leisurely making his way down the same way. Not for interest of the girl, but because he thought he saw a way outside somewhere in the area. Eight outta ten I'd say, lad... Still, I won't be fuggin' no crazy chicks... Good on looks she is, though, sure Stryker said inside of Jack's head. Jack chuckled and made some cartoon image in his mind depicting him kicking Stryker in the daddy bags, and Stryker's head swelling up and exploding. He chuckled out loud to himself and took a drag from the cigarette, then hid it behind him while a nurse came tearing past him. She must not have noticed the smoke, or was in too much of a hurry to care about the smell. Jack wasn't going to complain, even if he got caught he would just have been told not to do that. He was pretty sure there would be designated smoking areas anyways. If he got caught, he could easily just do the "snagged it from an employee's pack" trick, and get away with keeping his smokes... Nobody was gonna take his ********' smokes.|

Breathe deep and easy
Swollow this pride
Staring at my shaking hands
Through bone-dry bloodshot eyes

I know not your sorrow...
But I know mine

In a relationship with Sappho herself

Shoujo Scout

25,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Friendly 100
benji lynch--

When Finn mentioned his heart, Benji wrapped him in his arms. "Bad date with the doc, I'd guess." He replied, shaking his head. On one of the higher floors, some little kid was shouting and jumping, the echo of bed springs and something that kind of sounded like "beer!" shouted over and over again.

"Sick Minds sucks more and more every day."

I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better [********]
Than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me
Girl I was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of
Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat?
No, no, no, you know it will always just be me

Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?

Friendly Friend

Daniel - The Deer Man.

Growing bored, even hungry Daniel bounced a few more times before jumping off the bed - He purposefully landed on the floor as hard as he could making a loud thud. Daniel wasn't satisfied with the loudness of it so, he did it again. Now he was satisfied. Walking over to his desk, he grabbed his Deer Head and pulled it on. "I am Deer Man!" He loudly proclaimed whilest running from his room. "I require food!" Daniel was a big eater; when he first came to the Hospital he refused to eat anything but Grass, Daniel would often go out in the middle of the night and be found early in the morning eating bushes, flowers, that sort of thing. He still very much thought like a Deer but it was more of a half and half thing now. Daniel would probably think this way all his life - It was his protective barrier.

Coming to the stairs, Daniel hopped down each one like a rabbit. "One hoof at a time!" He held out his arms. "Maaaaaannn this is really dangerous for a Deer. At least they don't have cars here!"

"Your Flowers Are No Match For me!"

Cheery Pyromaniac

29,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Finley agreed. That was often what caused anger like that around here. Bad meetings, removal of privileges. That sort of thing. All led to anger or frustration. Or sadness, in some cases.

"Today's an.. active day," he commented once he'd heard the jumping from upstairs, and then the calls of someone rushing about chanting that they were a... deer? Normally things were more quiet, less loud, especially at this time of the morning.

Friendly Friend

Daniel - The Deer Man

Daniel did the samething - Jumping on each stair carefully as if it were hot lava - Until he reached the first floor. Adjusting his head, Daniel made his way into the dining area to try and find some food. If he could not find any, he figured, he would just go eat the bushes outside...They looked tasty, very tasty in fact!

Opening a window in the dining room Daniel jumped out. He took a handful of grass, flowers, whatever he could grab then started stuffing his face. Er, his face under his Deer Face.

"I'm a prancing Deer!"

Shoujo Scout

25,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
benji lynch--

"The hell? Have they been putting crack in the food?" Benji asked with wide eyes. The morning had hardly begun, yet the building was atwitter with loud people, angry people--- crazier people than Benji had encountered there before.

Shoujo Scout

25,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
annie.watson
After nearly being knocked on her a** by an angry patient, Annie adjusted her book stack and tried to find the right hallway. Her neck craned around the pile of books, she froze to a dead stop when she realized she had entered Finn and Benji's hall-- and a few yards in front of her, they stood, together. She wanted to turn around, but her thoughts wouldn't reach her muscles, and she stood, dumb and numb.

It's hiding in the dark, it's teeth are razor sharp
There's no escape for me, it wants my soul, it wants my heart
No one can hear me scream, maybe it's just a dream
Maybe it's inside of me, stop this monster

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster
I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun

Cheery Pyromaniac

29,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Finley laughed, about to comment on how if they'd done that, they'd be acting strange too. Then he noted a familiar figure from behind him. He glanced back, double taking to be certain. When he saw Annie, he paused, a pained expression crossing his face as he tried to decide whether to apologize, or pretend like he hadn't seen her.

Shoujo Scout

25,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
benji lynch--

Benji followed Finn's gaze, and saw Annie, struggling with a stack of books almost as tall as she was. He had about made a comment about not knowing books could sprout legs and walk, though he caught himself, remembering his agreement with Finn to "be nice."

"Hi, Annie." He said shortly, trying to think of something to pull Finn away.

Shoujo Scout

25,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
annie.watson
Under Finn and Benji's gaze, Annie shrunk. She struggled with her stack, trying to get a better hold on the mountain of literature, but the bottom of her stack slipped out of her arms, bringing the entire pile down around her. She knelt on the floor, trying to pick them up as a few stress-induced tears filled her eyes.

Cheery Pyromaniac

29,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Finley mumbled his own hello, knotting his fingers with Benji's as if he would give him strength. He felt uncomfortable, but he really did want to apologize, to see if he could mend what had been broken the night before. He also wanted to help her out with her stack of books, which seemed to be a little more than she could handle.

"Do you... ah, need... help," he asked, and just as he did, her books went everywhere with a loud clatter. Without thinking overly hard about it, he went to help her, relinquishing his hold on Benji's hand in favour to collect some of the fallen books, as he would have done for anyone.

Shoujo Scout

25,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
annie.watson
"Yes... please... I'm sorry..." Annie said, surprised by her own meekness. The books were too many. The research too much. She only wanted to crawl into bed and absorb the changes in her sleep, to wake up normal, to be able to plead her case eloquently and get out of here, to stop sucking up her family's money, to be able to go back into the real world. She was only scared because it would mean breaking off whatever relationship still remained in tact with Finn after the-- the argument? the misunderstanding?-- whatever had happened the other night.

Cheery Pyromaniac

29,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Finley gathered up a decent stack of books, before straightening up. "It's okay, Annie," he said, a softness in his voice that he rarely showed. "I'm... look... about yesterday... I'm sorry. I was out of line."

Shoujo Scout

25,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
annie.watson
Annie shook her head. "It-- it's okay. It was my fault. I-- I said some really dumb and hurtful things." She said, focusing on picking up the books. She was hoping he wouldn't ask what they were for, or ask about the titles-- titles like "Life After Institution" that we're self-explanatory, and she was already having enough trouble trying to go through with it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff