Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wrathful Slayer

11,850 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Hmm... my best guess would be that it is maybe late morning or noon.

Wealthy Fatcat

MC Sinister
What's the time in the RP? surprised

Sambo is quite right! It's a little after noon!

TinyTeaparty's Husbando

Ice-Cold Saint

16,240 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Megsinabox
Queen_No
Megsinabox

Thank you for the information, Meg.
I might place my character at the entrance of castle,
if his flows in that direction.
^//^ Oh, thank you.
That's nice of you.
You're the first person to compliment about it.
Hahahaha...

It's no problem! Happy to help! But I miscounted how many girls there are so there's also Nanami who's also on the shore that I don't think anyone's interacted with her?? So she's there if you want to have Naoshinto find her! I'm sorry I left that out in the first reply >~<

You guys just totaly forgot me ...
Haha

9,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Hi all, I will post after Kiseu's post c:
Hey everyone. Done with the intro part of my post but not sure who I should throw him at? I could have him come in on Alaric and the others.
TonyRIOT

you could do that, since the rest of the characters are making their way to the castle anyway.
or he could join naoshinto and nanami if you don't wanna throw him into such a large crowd right away
k i s e u

you could do that, since the rest of the characters are making their way to the castle anyway.
or he could join naoshinto and nanami if you don't wanna throw him into such a large crowd right away

Good idea. Ill have him in the entryway for now see what everyone else is doing.

Shirtless Fatcat

-time_lord_dragon-

LMAO I haven't even started my driver's ed yet OTL;;

but ahh thanks for the encouragement! *_* I'll probably be one of those drivers who take their sweet time on the road. xD Better safe than sorry hue

xXBurningHeartsXx

heheh I hope so. but I'm still in summer break mode //sobs

and I'll try replying soon xD though I'm tired and lazy rn lmao. I hope your headache goes away soon ;v; /// *rubs your head*

Queen_No

omg hahaha that episode xD
I used to dread the thought of driving when I was a kid because of spongebob lol

Wealthy Fatcat

pakkuru
-time_lord_dragon-

LMAO I haven't even started my driver's ed yet OTL;;

but ahh thanks for the encouragement! *_* I'll probably be one of those drivers who take their sweet time on the road. xD Better safe than sorry hue

Haha my youngest brother is like that, too! I can't really remember if I was like that when I first started driving. I don't think I was. I remember passing people on the two lane road to my school if they weren't going fast enough... but I started driving... Oh geeze it's been eight years. It really becomes second nature, though!

bunbunbear's Waifu

Anxious Loiterer

pakkuru

*sniffs and glomps* Thank you! crying
How was your day at school? :3

Shirtless Fatcat

-time_lord_dragon-

aw dang that's a long time!! *q*////
But yeah it'll just take a while though to get used to. Gahhh now I should really start learning! T 7 T

xXBurningHeartsXx

huehue yw ^q^//

Ahhhh it was alright. I missed two on my apush quiz but oh whale. Now I'm just studying for my etymology test skdjdlfkd XD

bunbunbear's Waifu

Anxious Loiterer

pakkuru

A test already? It's the first week >o<'
You guys are gonna hate me, but I'm working till next Thursday on a retreat... I'm going to try to post tonight definitely and at least two times throughout the week. Sorry for springing this on you now!

Quotable Werewolf

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kai was told by Anastasia that there are seven girls, which is why I've been saying that. It's okay to have a little discontinuity though! (´ω`) unless I'm just mistaken... in which case, my mistake.

I may go ahead and post, if I can think of a decent segue... I don't want to get too far behind (ノД`)

High-functioning Hunter

5,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Friendly 100
_SoyoKaze-san_

I know I know I'm so so sorry emotion_facepalm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash