Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What side would you be on?

DC2- Hunt and capture all demons 0.15068493150685 15.1% [ 11 ]
Demons- keep out of the DC2's way 0.20547945205479 20.5% [ 15 ]
Demons- Kill them before they kill you 0.26027397260274 26.0% [ 19 ]
Humans- Honestly how did we get dragged into this? 0.38356164383562 38.4% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 73 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 63 64 65 > >>

Fashionable Flatterer

Ĵūĺīǻŋ Șāväģë

The Ace of Spades....Is my calling Card...
That one I leave behind....
When your life has been cut short...
User Image
♠♠♠♠

“Right here.” Julian appeared behind them, his arms crossed still feeling the heavy disapproval he’d had earlier. At least this time when he’d caught their scent, following it, he didn’t encounter them making out. He’d caught Scarlett countless times with her lovers yet somehow it was more scarring seeing her with Ian. Shuddering he returned to his verbal lashing. “I thought I said…” That’s when he caught sight of...it. Grabbing it by the scuff of its neck Julian raised him up to his face. Taking in the hair color and lazy expression that was replicated on Ian’s face just behind him. He could smell that it wasn’t theirs but... “I’m too young to be a grandfather.” Julian managed to choke out looking a little ill as he thrust the dragon child back to the male dragon. Clutching at his chest, he contemplated calling for his mate in his last moments. “How could you do this? Scarlett, don’t you love your dad?” with a mournful bae, Julian shook his head pacing before them with the bridge of his nose pinched between two fingers. “Why do we suddenly have a half demon child?”

♠♠♠♠

Sparkly Sleuth

Kayden was picked up from Scarlett’s arms so he huddled closer to his dragon plush, curling his body inward as he yawned in the jackals face. Blinking a couple times to clear the sudden tiredness, he stared wondering if this was Scarlett’s dad? Being thrust into the one that smelled kinda like his dad was okay, but he preferred to be with his charge. How was he supposed to protect her from here, anyways. So he held out his arms solemnly until he was allowed back in Scarlett’s possession. “I love my Da. You should love your dad.” Kayden told her matter-of-factly, patting her cheek. “That’s why I found Scarlett, ‘cause I was looking for my Da’ to bring me back home.” Rubbing his eye he lazily turned to Julian. “She said you’re good at finding people.” So he tried to give a polite smile like Zev instructed him to. “Will you help me find him? I’m tired.”

Sparkly Sleuth

User Image
The wind picked up and died down in the next moment, revealing a grim-looking Kai smudged with blood. “Furyan.” Kai said using his sons full name to convey the seriousness of the situation. “We need you home.” Taking into account the three other figures he nodded a greeting to Julian, but spoke to Scarlett. “I’ll return him to you soon, right now he needs to attend to his sister. Though, I suppose you’ll be busy dealing with Bastien’s son now won’t you?” Smirking as he revealed what Julian had not yet realized, he waved his son forward. “Ian, we should probably get going. Before Sin comes home.” Kai warned scratching the back of his head.

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

User Image
                xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxox

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                ❝I saw two clouds at morning tinged by the rising sun, and in the dawn they floated on and mingled into one.❞ -danyelxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                User Image

Deduction. Calculation. Tactic.
                {A genius and an Ancient}

The arrival of his dad was unexpected. Kai would not have left his children at home by themselves. Especially not with their mother so far away. Zoning in on the blood spattering his father’s clothes, Ian figured it out before Kai had even spoke those damning words. Cleo? His sister had been attacked? The ground rumbled beneath them before he quelled his temper. Unacceptable. “Dad.” Ian said sharply, suddenly much more lively than usual. Clear in his tone he didn’t appreciate his father poking fun at the ancient Jackal when Cleo was obviously injured and left with Kenny and Etienne. They needed to get back. Clenching his fist, he pressed a perfunctory kiss to Scarlett’s cheek. “Keep Aaron out of trouble for me.” He managed between thin lips, obviously partially from his efforts to hold his temper in check. “I’ll send for you after I take care of my sister.” Stalking closer to Kai he nodded to Julian inclining his head slightly. “Let’s go.” He mumbledgiving the ancient a telling look as his eyes flamed gold letting his father take him home.

Power. Indifference. Calm.
                {And you get me.}

Shy Shapeshifter

User ImageUser Image

In this darkness I see colors.
This dimension ain't big enough for you and I.
You got me waiting, but your mind is made up.

Charlotte smirked against Jareth’s back as he asked if he had complained about the scratches she had left on his skin. Purring as he repeated the word that he had used the most while she sufficiently used him as a scratch post. “I’m pretty sure there were a few expletives thrown in there too,” she reminded him with a grin as he kissed the palm of her hand. “Ok,” she said as he told her he didn’t have to be careful with him. “How are you feeling by the way?" she suspected that Jareth’s other injuries had been healed but she wanted to make sure. Charlotte waited patiently as Jareth went to get another shirt. Getting up briefly so he could sit down she shook her head at his statement. “No you don’t. Have you met Julian Savage?” she said playfully as she sunk back down into his lap, throwing her legs over the side of the chair as she snuggled into his chest. “I’m not sure…” she said, answering his question. Charlotte cocked her head up enough so she could see his face. “You’ve never really stayed around after…” she told him honestly. The first time had been during lunar lust and when he woke up he was already dressed and ready to leave. The second time had been the same; he had gotten up, dressed and left quickly. And the third one he had immediately slipped from his bed and went to shower. “It’s ok. Those were under different circumstances…” she told him, trying her best to be understanding of her courted.

“Oh. I have something for you,” she said suddenly getting to her feet. Finding her shirt she opened the breast pocket and pulled out something tiny before going back to her previous position in his lap. Once settled in she held it up to show him that it was a seed before using her nature manipulation to make it grow. “I took it from Anya’s garden when I walked her back to her room,” she told him as it finally bloomed into a lavender rose. “I told myself I’d give you another flower when I was no longer mad at you.” She held it out for him to take. “It means to be enchanted with the person you love. And even though our love may be difficult to understand…it’s real.” Leaning in she pecked his lips. “Plus, I thought it was appropriate color wise. Red and blue makes purple,” she motioned to his hair and then her own. “Do you like it?”

Just let it go and show me what you're made of...

Shy Shapeshifter

User Image
“Oh good, dad I need to ask you something,” Scarlett said once her father, and his disapproving look (which she ignored), popped up out of seemingly nowhere. Seriously, how did he always do that? But he was already cutting her off to give her another speech. Probably about leaving without saying anything. But she was more surprised when he stopped and took notice of Kayden. What the red head wasn’t expecting, however, was for him to remove the hatchling from her arms. “Dad,” she said sternly, not wanting him to scare Kayden. Thankfully, the boy just yawned lazily. Sighing at her father’s dramatics Scarlett took Kayden back from Ian as soon as the half dragon reached out to her. “You’re not going to be a grandfather anytime soon. At least not by me. Hayden and Freya may be other stories though,” she said, not feeling the slightest twinge of guilt of throwing her siblings under the bus. “I do love him,” she told Kayden, kissing his tiny fingers that had patted her cheek. “He’s just being over dramatic.”

Scarlett was glad that her dad was finally asking the important questions. “I’m trying to help find his dad. I was hoping that you could call some of your connections and see if you could track him down? Please?” she asked sweetly, running her fingers through Kayden’s hair. And speaking of fathers, Ian’s had arrived in a flash looking a little too worse for wear. She could tell that the situation was serious. Seeing the blood on the older dragon she took a quick sniff. ’Cleo?’ Had something happened to the cat? But as the ground began to rumble she figured her assumption was right. Otherwise Ian wouldn’t have been so angry. “Mhmm,” she said, nodding to Kai after accepting Ian’s quick kiss. She hoped everything was alright. “Of course.” She could keep the blonde human entertained for a while while Ian dealt with family matters.

Watching them go she turned to see her mother coming up on them with Ellie in one arm and holding Dani’s hand with her other. “Everything alright?” Jessica asked as she saw Scarlett’s solemn expression. “And whose this?” she said sweetly to the boy in her daughter’s arms. “Something’s wrong with Cleo. Kai came to get Ian. And this is Kayden.” Jessica smiled at the boy. ’So that’s Bastien’s son.’ she had meant to ask her daughter more about him earlier but she was forced to cut off the conversation once her eldest started asking ridiculous questions. “What’s he doing here?” she said, more curious than her mate had as she placed Ellie on the ground beside Dani. Scarlett followed suit, putting Kayden down incase he wanted to play with her sisters. “He’s looking for Bastien. I was hoping dad could help find him,” she turned back to the ancient jackal, blinking her eyes up at him like she did when she was younger.

Fashionable Flatterer

Ĵūĺīǻŋ Șāväģë

User Image
♠♠♠♠

His eyes twitched at the sudden information. “Hayden and Freya…” Just the idea his children would betray him in such a fashion. Having kids, his grandchildren, while he was still so young. “I am not being over dramatic. At least Hayden makes sense. Freya? No way in hell am I letting that damn fox in my line. It’s not happening.” His mind flamed with ideas that could cleanly and quietly get rid of Noah with having Niya come and kill him. “I’ll just have to kill him and damn the consequences.” Julian muttered with a shrug. Scowling, the jackal went to reprimand his first born. “My connections are not to be used for-” But the appearance of Kai cut him off. Cleo? Attacked? Julian frowned, glad he’d summoned all his children home. Hadn’t Cleo been here, though? Then, being the b*****d that he was, Kai had to point that this wasn’t an ordinary hatchling. This was Bastien’s hatchling. Not that Julian had a moment to process that thought as Ian stared him down. Knowing that look, Julian gave a grim nod already understanding. Jeez, and they were lucky Sin was away.

“Bastien’s son.” Julian scoffed his lean arms crossing in displeasure. He could scent it now, that’s why he’d carried a scent so similar to the one clinging to Kai. Well, Julian wasn’t really interested in bringing that gigantic reptile onto his property. Didn’t he deal with Kai enough on a regular basis. “Just bring him back to where you found him. Scales. The ancient continued dismissively. “Will find him as soon as he realizes he’s gone. There’s no need for us to interfere.” Noticing the look Scarlett was using, as she’d often tried when she’d been younger Julian shook his head in the negative. “No can do pup. My connections are going to be pretty busy in a while.” Glancing over his shoulders slightly troubled over the events that would follow. And another thing…”Who the hell is Aaron?” Why the hell was his land always a meeting place, anyways? Was it the trees? Damnit all.

♠♠♠♠

Sparkly Sleuth

Kayden didn’t completely understand what was going on around him. Too many people, too many words to keep up with. The big dog had a problem, but Scarlett was handling it and the hatchling was sorely tempted to nap. Until his dad arrived. No, that wasn’t him. A couple of confused blinks with some searching sniffs still didn’t solve the mystery of why the new arrival looked and smelled kinda like his Da but wasn’t. But they knew his Da’s name. Kayden nodded in confirmation. “That’s my da’.” Not that the big dog looked excited at the news.

Then more people. Kayden yawned. He didn’t want to meet new people, the tiny dragon had already decided on wanting his da’ and then a nap. Drifting off, Scarlett woke him as she placed him on the ground. A disgruntled half growl manifested as he leaned against the one he’d protected in the DC2. Hugging the toy in his arms, he leaned against Scarlett’s legs instead one hand gripping the edge of her skirt as he dozed off, standing beside her.

Shy Shapeshifter

User Image
Scarlett smirked at the sudden distress exhibited on Julian’s face. “I said Freya because she’s most likely to have kids before the rest of us.” She knew Hayden wanted to wait a while before having kids if he ever mated. And Lee, she assumed didn’t allot time in his schedule for mate finding or even sex for that matter. “She is the most nurturing one out of all of us. But it is interesting that you envisioned her being with Noah,” she teased her father and his weariness over her fox friend. But the rabbit was unable to stop Kai from mentioning the part about Kayden being Bastien’s son. She really liked her boyfriend’s father but she wished this weird one upping that he and her father did wasn’t necessary.

“Dad,” “Julian,” Scarlett and Jessica said at the same time. “I’m not going to go back and leave him on the street. How would you feel if Ellie wandered into town and couldn’t find her way back.” her youngest sibling and Kayden were the same age so the comparison was plausible. “Besides he said that his mom and another man were fighting so I’m pretty sure they aren’t together. It could take him a while to realize that Kayden’s missing. Plus, you owe them,” she argued. “When I was at the DC2 Kayden made sure I wasn’t hurt or experimented on.” But her father was just not having it. Which frustrated Scarlett to no end. “Fine,” she said defiantly. “I'll find him myself.”

“Find who yourself?” Hayden asked as as he, Lydia, and Aaron approached them. His shirt wasn’t buttoned all the way up and his tie hung loosely around his neck, the lazy pleasured expression still on his face. The jackal had been impressed with how well Aaron had kept up with the two demons. But eventually the human crashed and he and Lydia had left him to sleep while they retired to the bathroom so Hayden could remark his courted in an act of possession and to clean up in the best of ways. When they were done they woke up their fellow blonde and headed back to the Savage estate. Which Hayden believed was the best choice at the moment because something was happing and he wanted to know about it. “A dragon male,” Scarlett told her brother but stared up at her father. “Don’t you already have one of those?” he joked, regardless of the tension between his family members.

“This is Aaron,” Lydia said, motioning to the human like she was modeling a car. Chuckling at her actions Hayden pulled her into his side. “He’s Ian’s charge.” Finally looking away from her dad she looked to Aaron. “Ian had to go home. He’ll call us when everything’s sorted out.” Hayden shoved his free hand in his pocket. "So why are we trying to find this dragon guy?” Scarlett rolled her eyes, pointing down to the boy holding onto her skirt. “Are you blind? It’s his dad.” Hayden shook his head. “Come on, with all the red heads running around here. I thought he was one of ours.”

Jessica though had been keeping a keen eye on the children. Listening but not commenting. Her girls were swarming the poor dragon child, asking him a million questions while the boy tried to sleep against her eldest daughter’s leg. “Girls,” she said dropping down to a crouch, causing her two youngest to stare up at her with big eyes. “I think Kayden’s tired. We should let him sleep. Besides,” she glanced up at her mate. “He’s been looking for his dad for a long time.” Looking back to the girls she smiled, tucking Ellie’s hair behind her ear. “Could you imagine not being able to find your daddy.” Both girls grew solemn expressions before scrambling over to Julian, each grasping onto one of his pant legs begging him not to leave their sight. Standing up she looked to the rest of the children. “This is what’s going to happen. Scarlett, you are going to stay here with Kayden. He obviously has taken to you,” she said smiling at the way he clutched to her daughter’s skirt even while sleeping. “Besides, you promised Ian that you would watch Aaron. Aaron nice to meet you. I’m Jessica, Scarlett’s mom,” she introduced. “Hayden, Lydia, and I will go look around for Bastien,” she said, looking back to her mate as if waiting for him to tell her no. “Scarlett, you should bring Kayden inside to sleep. You can put him in one of the guest rooms. Maybe you could show him your own dragon plush too.” “Mom,” Scarlett said through gritted teeth. She didn’t want to talk about Mr. Scaly Sides in front of others. So she dropped the subject, picking up Kayden instead. “Sorry Munchkin,” she said, bringing him toward the house.

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXNothing lasts forever
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXȿȫ Ļǃvə ɨț Ȗp, drink it down,
XXXXXXX(Laugh it o fF,) Ⓐ Ⓥ Ⓞ Ⓘ Ⓓ the bull*SH*T*
XXXXTake chances & never have regrets
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXB e C a U sE Ǎʇ one point,
XXXXXXeverything you ⒟ ⒤ ⒟ was EXACT-LY what y o u waNted.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
*◟
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It looked a if he’d have to get with demons more often. Damn, he’d never felt so well sexed. Aaron brushed the tip of his nose with his thumb. ‘Eh..I could still go a could more rounds.” The human decided despite the pleasant laxity in his muscles. Grateful for the nap he stretched his arms above his head with a moan, settling back to walk his the couple after a satisfying pop of his back. He couldn’t wait to find out if Ian knew any other demons that would be willing to show him the ropes. Aaron snickered to himself but followed the other two blonde through the many, many, many trees. ‘Damnit, they seriously had to live in the middle of the woods? What kind of fairytale s**t is this, my gawd.’ Aaron thought exasperated before they broke the line. Barely stopping the awed whistle that started. “Damnnn, ya’ll don’t play do ya?” Aaron muttered tugging at his curls. Of course they needed a big a** house. There always had to be a big a** house in the middle of the woods for no reason.

Squinting, because he was human and his puny eyes couldn’t see that far (heavy sarcasm. note it.). Aaron could make out Scarlett’s figure still in that gorgeous red dress unfortunately. He’ was hoping Ian would have had it off her by now. Coming closer, he gaped at the two adults standing their. Shocking him enough where his jaw literally dropped. This was...and that...huh? “Wait a minute. Hold the mo-” He spotted the three youngins and rolled his eyes swiftly correcting his speech. ”Monster down. Those are your parents!?” Clutching at his throat he fanned himself pointing wildly between Jessica and Julian. “That and that is what made you two!?” The blonde cried, whirling on Scarlett and Hayden. “No. Unfair. There is no way in hell that you both are this attractive. Isn't the hotness supposed to be subtracted in the children, not equaled? No, I won’t believe it.” He vehemently denied cutting his hands through the air. Pausing, he stroked his chin. “Well...I usually believe what my hands see so..” He held them up wiggling his fingers. “Maybe?

Fashionable Flatterer

Ĵūĺīǻŋ Șāväģë

User Image
♠♠♠♠

“She’d have to find the street between all these trees, the wolf pack and the others that live on the land.” Julian explained to his daughter, ticking off all the obstacles Ella would have to go through before she even witnessed the street. He believed those under his protection were competent enough to bring his child back. ‘Owe him?’ Julian snorted derisively. “That dragon owes me for all the times I could have killed him but didn’t.” Raising a brow at Scarlett, he nodded his head. “Try again.” Unimpressed with the idea of going to find Bastien herself. “I raised a comedian” The elder jackal deadpanned knowing it was highly unlikely he’d allowed any of his children to go find Bastien. Returning said demons hatchling or not. The appearance of Hayden and Lydia hadn’t softened Julian in the least. Especially when they were dragging a human with them the scent of lust clinging to the boy. “I told you all to tell me when you were leaving.” Julian pointed out with a roll of his eyes knowing not one of them would ever do as he asked.

“Ian’s charge?” Skeptically, he looked over the blonde. He was tempted to ask how that came to be when the blonde started freaking out just after Jessica decided it would be hilarious to set his youngest pups after him. Oh, that was hilarious. As he pet and cooed to them, Julian sent a dark look to his mate. “Alright, enough.” Thrusting a finger toward Scarlett, he started. “Take him inside. Like hell your going to find Bastien of all people.” Switching to Hayden and Lydia he shook his head. “You both get inside too. Take the human, because I’m pretty sure he is going to have a heart attack from all the...attractive people.” Marching over to his mate, with his two youngest still clinging to his legs, He scooped her up, throwing her over his shoulder. “Have you forgotten Scales is a tracker? Once he realizes his son is gone, he’ll track him here. Or are you trying to leave me for the lizard?” Snorting he sent a swat to her a**. “Come on, everyone inside. I’ll wait for Scales. Scarlett, while your entertaining the..boy.” He shuddered. “You watch Aaron. Your boyfriend, your charge at the moment. Deal with it. I have to talk to your mother, apparently.” Julian ordered sweeping them both into the kitchen.

♠♠♠♠

Sparkly Sleuth

User Image

“You haven’t? That surprising considering your type of demon.” Bastien said surprised the incubus hadn’t found any other females to be obsessed with. Wasn’t that basically their whole existance? Whatever. That was all up to the incubus. “But, what the hell. Just try not to lounge in misery, alright? I don’t mind kicking your a** to knock you out of it.” Hearing Azric was thinking about jinx again, Bastien picked up a glass and tossed it in Azrics face without hesitation. “I already told you what to do if you see her again. Stop brooding. Leave that to the little p***k in charge.” Bastien ordered setting the glass down.

“Yeah well-” But the bartender whistled. “Yo, Bastien. Phone call.” Bastien cocked his head to the side. “What, seriously?” The bartender gave him a look that clearly said he wasn’t paid enough to play secretary, shaking the phone receiver. “Alright, fine. Don’t do me any favors.” Snatching it up he lazily nodded to Azric, holding up a finger. “Yeah.“ A frantic Gwen came on the phone, momentarily surprising him. What the hell did she do, call ever bar in the city? Had he not given her his new number? Apparently not. Annoyed with all the babling and pleas not to be killed he snapped, his patience gone. “Gwen. What the ******** is going on.” The phone was jostled before her husband spoke solemnly into the phone. Stilling, Bastien’s eyes flashed blue. “Repeat that again.” No. The words were the same. They lost his son, his hatchling. “I’m on my way over.” And when he got there, blood was being spilled. Hanging up with a calm that spoke volumes of the storm coming, Bastien slammed money down on the bartop, nearly cracking it. “Azric, go back when you’re done. I have something to take care of.” Turning he stalked out the door with two goals in mind. One, he was ******** killing that human a*****e. And two, he had to find Kayden. Quickly.

8,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
׺°”˜`”°º× Jack ׺°”˜`”°º×

mercenary

Jack listened to her as he went to attack her but when she jumped and kicked him back he flipped back into a stance and watched her. when she pulled out a whip and charged at him he put his hands behind his back grabbing his guns to pull them out leaning back as the whip passed over him and he used that as an advantage to swing his leg up towards her to kick her away from him as he flipped to get some space between the two he aimed on gun and shot fire bullets towards her as the second one aimed towards the ground behind her shotting the ground with ice bullets to freeze the floor.

he began to move towards her staying on guard but moved slowly letting his power out the room temperature began to drop to the put that you could see his breath. this was to try to see if he could stop her plants he didnt know if it was going to work but he needed to make sure to not to forget to use his fire power to warm up his body so he doesnt freeze over himself. hes only a half demon so there was loopholes to his abilities
User Image

OutOfCrayons:

Shy Shapeshifter

User Image
“Sorry dad I forgot. I guess I’m just not used to living here again,” Hayden told his father honestly. The young jackal had been living with Lydia for a while so telling Julian that they were leaving didn’t seem like a big deal to him when he was used to coming and going. But his dad was already focusing on their companion who was currently gaping at his parents. “And a friend,” Scarlett added on in regards to human. “Nice save, Aaron,” she smirked at the blonde as he tried to save her sisters and Kayden from being corrupted by his words. “And yes, these are my parents,” she managed before the blonde started on a rant. “I’d hope they made us. Otherwise this would be awkward,” Hayden commented to which Scarlett sent him a hit to the chest before grabbing Aaron’s hands to stop his wiggling fingers.

Jessica wasn’t in the least bit surprised when Julian threw her over his shoulder. In fact she smiled. “I haven't forgotten. But I thought that if we couldn’t find one of our children…” she said, revising Scarlett’s earlier point. “I would want as much hop as I could get," she said just before he swatted her a**. “Ah! Not fair. And you know I love you too much,” she told him, raising her head enough to bump it against her mate’s.

“Fine.” “Fine,” Scarlett and Hayden said in unison before heading to the house with Kayden and Aaron in tow. But the rabbit, who was leading the group, practically jumped as her grandfather appeared in front of her just as they entered the house. “What the hell was going out there?” he said in his normal detached tone. “Ah! Grandpa!” Scarlett tried to calm herself while Hayden and Lydia burst into laughter behind her. “I’ll have to talk to Charlotte about working more on your training. You’ll need it if that scared you. Who the hell are you?” he asked, nodding to Aaron, expressionless. “Everything is fine grandpa. That’s Aaron, Ian’s charge. But I’ll be back. I want to lay him down,” she said motioning to the boy in her arms before heading up to one of the guest rooms with a quick detour to pick up Mr. Scaly Sides. Once there she placed the boy down as well as her plush dragon. “Mr. Scaly Sides is going to watch over you while I go get some juice boxes ok?” she told him, placing a kiss on his temple. “Stay right here.”

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

User Image
                xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxox

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                ❝I saw two clouds at morning tinged by the rising sun, and in the dawn they floated on and mingled into one.❞ -danyelxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                User Image

Deduction. Calculation. Tactic.
                {A genius and an Ancient}
                User Image

There hadn’t been any expectations for his return. He was dead and gone, the time he spent in their world done. All of it had been left behind as suddenly as he’d appeared. Now the streets were heavy with the name, petrified, but there was scantily a whisper as if speaking his name aloud would bring the devil right back to their doorsteps. ‘Too bad he was already here.’

“Now all of you, get out and get back to work!” Harley Yulikova snarled slamming her perfectly manicured hands down on the desk. “You know we’re on a time-limit and yet you sit around like children whispering ghost stories!?” She spit on the floor before them in disgust. “Out. Out now or I’ll call up the boss and she’ll deal with all of you.” Bitterly Harley Yulikova smirked as they filed out running off to do her bidding like the good little dogs they were. ‘Scared dogs.’ Scornfully lighting up a cigarette, snapping the zippo shut with a flick of her fingers. She should call Yuna, her elder sister and resident boss of this section, let her deal with the men scared of the past coming back. Taking a deep drag from the cigarette, she exhaled, squinting through the smoke. Harley didn’t fear the past.

A short laugh tumbled from her lips. This entire entrance was just like her old partner, wasn’t it? Hot and deceitful, enjoying the momentary fear the word of his presence generated. Always enjoying the games he plays so expertly it had made her head spin.There was nothing to fear, he had no reason for coming back to this life. “Wrong.” Flinching at the unexpected voice, her neck almost snapped from how fast she met a frighteningly familiar face. “I had no intention of coming back, yet here I am.” The dark golden was heavy with lust and violence as he bowed his head yet somehow still held her gaze strongly.The suppressed fury in his eyes was enough to make her quiver and shrink from his gaze. “If I didn’t know you any better...I’d say you missed me, cara.” Her mouth was dry, and she half expected a kiss since his mouth poised moments from hers as if he would close the space between them. Teasing b*****d that he was, he backed off.

“Good thing you know better.” Scowling Harley turned her head away, crossing her legs to stamp down the nervousness from his sudden reappearance.She was a strong leader, and her walls wouldn’t shake and crack. Harley managed, harshly flicking the ash from her cigarette. His aura, always naturally intense choked her with its magnetism pulled her attention toward him, her eyes lingering on the body she hadn’t been able to see or explore in quite sometime... “I do, don’t I? I remember too.” The sinister chuckle that followed mocked her with its smooth sensuality had her biting her lip to keep from whimpering from either arousal or fear. Coupled by that deliberate smile that told her he knew exactly how he’d affected her made her want to play with fate just a little. “So you’re back, then.” His eyes flickered to her sharply in warning causing a shiver to slow crawl its way down her back. “I really hate when people remind me of the obvious. Did you forget I don’t like wasting time?” He asked darkly, his fingers toying with the crystal paperweight he’d snagged from her desk. Getting a handle on herself, she spun on the desk to face him, resting her heel on the chair he’d lunged in. “Of course not, Drac.” She purred, pacifyingly. “What can I do for you?”

The weight passed flawlessly back and forth between his fingers.“I need you to find someone for me.” A haughty laugh escaped her crossing her arms relishing in the moment to deny him for once. “That’s it? What’s wrong, Drac? Lose your touch already?” His posture didn’t change but his eyes playfully begged her for to give him just one reason to cut her down. Had it been so long she’d forgotten? Was she still so bitter about how he’d left without so much as a goodbye that she’d forgotten all the rules of dealing with him? It was always good to tread lightly around Drac, the lack of patience paired with quick retribution would leave you dead before you were any wiser to the cause. “I don’t have time to do it. Rather give it to someone who seems to have nothing better to do.” Dismissing her position with that icy disposition was final, and Harley allowed her next mistake to unfold. “How dare you!” She spat with hellfire and rage. “Coming back here for a favor after all these years of silence!? Have you forgotten all of our rules!?” Wrenching her hands away she cursed him, dipping into her native tongue as they became more creative. Harley had kept this place running, she owned this position! it was hers by rights. Summoning a gun to her hand, she thrust it toward him, finger itching toward the trigger. Disarmed in an instant, she was staring into hazy golden eyes trapped between him and the desk. “I’ve dared on more than one occasion.” Drac taunted sending those smoldering eyes to her heaving chest and down toward her bare thighs. “I could dare right now too, couldn’t I, Harley?” She snarled thrashing in his grip ignoring how much she liked the way he said her name. “You’d let me without a second thought.” Drac purred squeezing the hands he’d trapped behind her pushing her to lean back away from him causing her to thrust her chest forward and bare her neck.

“I really don’t have time for this…” His head lowered toward her neck and her breath caught feeling the soft deliberate puffs of air on her heated skin. “I need you to find someone...because they harmed something that’s mine. You remember how that is, don’t you?” Raising his head she licked her lips, nodding, mesmerized by the seductive drawl. Back not even a full ten minutes and she was back under her ex-lover’s spell. All the ice, all those walls she built. He’d stripped them completely without more than a few innuendos and that ******** smirk. “I thought you’d never come back.” “Come back to you, you mean.” Flushing at being so transparent she glanced off knowing it was futile to hide from his eyes. “Have you?” Chuckling he picked up the cigarette that had fallen, sticking it between his own lips. “Come on cara, you knew I couldn’t stay. I told you that on my first day. Boss needed me for other things..” Harley rolled her eyes, stealing the stick back savoring the taste of him. This male would never change. “What do you need from me?” “I don’t know.” The gold shimmered. “Have you worked out all your aggressions enough to help me?” Harley smirked grasping his shirt and tugging him forward. “I always have time to help you, Drac. Just for old time’s sake.” She murmured grasping the back of his neck, knocking off the fedora. Or tried too, he snagged it before it fell. “Am I forgiven?” Drac smirked hands on the desk beside her hips. “You can’t forgive the devil.” Harley murmured playfully, kissing his cheek.

“Easy.” Drac warned grasping at the hand behind his neck. Kissing her knuckles, he winked saucily. “I have a lovely thing waiting for me back home.” Harley rolled her eyes pushing at his shoulders. “Why am I not surprised. You just took all the fun out of your visit.” “I get to have fun later. That’ll make up for it.” Harley pouted, snuffing out the cigarette in the ash tray. She’d be surprised at her mood swings but this seemed to be life whenever Drac was around. “Fine. What do you want to know.” The slow smile that stretched across his lips was dripping with violence, the kind that hinted something sadistic and bloody had placed it there. Harley had witnessed that smile a few times, then more often than not went a few rounds in this very office. “Oh. I’m so glad you asked..” Slumping back into his original seat replacing the fedora on his head. Harley grinned faintly as Drac went over exactly what he needed from her. True, she’d missed him. Drac was one of the few she trust, and could keep up with her. The hot sessions they’d shared after every mission had been worth it. But now that she’d raged, had gotten all her aggressions out...well..she’d certainly missed working with her sultry partner perhaps she’d fallen in love with him a little bit. Not that she’d ever nutured that little ember. That would dull out as it steadily had been after all these years. She knew when to look and when to touch. Harley sighed, nodding her head watching his lips curl over the specifics he had. Damn...she might be a little envious of whatever pretty thing was waiting to give him that ‘fun’ he’d mentioned earlier. Laughing, she smiled at him, reaching out to push his fedora over the gleaming gold coins. “Easy, Drac. Some things are just irresistible.” He smirked cockily, fixing the hat. “Just somethings?” Harley rolled her eyes sliding off her desk to dig through the drawer. “Don’t worry, I’m sure theres not one soul that could resist you, babe.” Pulling out a bottle, she shook it. “How about a drink?” Now it was his turn to give that lusty laughter of his. “Just one. I don’t want you to take advantage of me now.” Harley snorted, taking a gulp right from the bottle. “That would be a change wouldn’t it?” He took the bottle away from her mouth, licking the rim of the bottle. “Wouldn’t it?” Taking a large gulp, he pulled back. “I’ll expect you soon.” “Of course, how could I resist.”

Pausing at the door, he turned back to look at her. “You never could.” Harley rolled her eyes waving him off once she’d stashed the bottle. “Bye, Cara.” Harley blew him a kiss. “Til next time.” Tipping his hat, he sauntered out.

Power. Indifference. Calm.
                {And you get me.}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas