Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What side would you be on?

DC2- Hunt and capture all demons 0.15068493150685 15.1% [ 11 ]
Demons- keep out of the DC2's way 0.20547945205479 20.5% [ 15 ]
Demons- Kill them before they kill you 0.26027397260274 26.0% [ 19 ]
Humans- Honestly how did we get dragged into this? 0.38356164383562 38.4% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 73 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 63 64 65 > >>

Sparkly Sleuth

User Image
"The kid is lucky I was around. I don't think Jareth would have been as nice with his pissy attitude today." Bastien muttered to himself chewing on an icicle as he casually walked through the trees scenting out Anya. Runaway wolves were not his specialty but Anya hadn't exactly tried to cover her tracks this time either. "Must have been distracted..." He guessed with a soft chuckle running his hands through his spiky hair wondering if he should take a nap on one of the larger branches to give Anya some more time outside. Zev hadn't given him a time limit to when he should have the blonde taming princess back, and even if he had Bastien really didn't give a s**t.

Spitting out the icicle, smirking as it shattered against a tree with a satisfying sound he continued shoving his hands in his pockets. Besides, Anya deserved a bit of freedom. She was already as warped as Naziera had been, right down to the crazy clothes she adorned day to day. Shaking his head yet again, he only frowned once he caught the scent of a male ancient. "Great, just great. She would find an Ancient. I hope she isn't trying to screw him. That's all I need." Bastien scowled picking up the pace a bit. But when he came to where her scent was the strongest he got quite the surprise and he just could resist adding his own two cents.

"If you think about it..." Bastien commented as he swaggered out of the tree line with a lazy gait reminiscent of his twin. "Somethings don't change. For some people things stay exactly the same." He gestured to Anya with a jerk of his head tossing a casual arm over her shoulder obviously at ease with the blonde hybrid. Holding up a hand before Charlotte could comment, he spoke playfully "I know, I know..." Pausing only to grasp a fistfull of his auburn hair, to give it a tug "Probably not the red head you were hoping for, huh? Hope I'm not completely disappointing. I'll make it up to you if you like..." Bastien offered, the flecks of his hazel eyes brightened as he teased her.

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

User Image
XXX Anya Donovan

User Image
At the question, she hesitated. Zev had never strictly forbid her from telling others about him. And Charlotte, she was positive, remembered Seth as she had remembered her. She fiddled nervously with the handle of her parasol, plucking the stray ribbon on the end, chewing on her lips. Was it a good idea? Even now she could feel the lifeless gazes of the watchers that remained under both of her brothers control. "My big brothers..." Anya trailed off, nervously looking around. You could never see a watcher, but they certainly saw you. Which meant if she did say something, something Zev deemed secretive, she could be punished severely for it."Perhaps, pretty rabbit, its not prudent to speak of such things. Neither brother would appreciate it..." She said shifting from hip to hip shrugging helpless. Though Zev would make her suffer far worse than Jareth would.

Smiling slowly as Charlotte hinted toward the part of the past they shared. "I-" But stiffened just as quickly as Bastien made his appearance. She sulked with a pout, crossing her arms over her chest. At least it was Bastien that came for her. Anya was positive he wouldn't send her back to the DC2 straight away. "For those of us who have no choice that is." Anya muttered, grudging snuggling closer to the elder demon, wrapping her arms around his waist and pressing her head to his shoulder. She growled softly in greeting, only to open her eyes to stare at him in annoyance. "Zev knows I'm gone already? That's not fair..." She complained childishly. "I was only gone for a minute!" But hearing him tease Charlotte she scowled, elbowing him in his gut. "That's not nice. " Anya huffed but knowing she couldn't possibly keep him quiet for long, she continued. "I want her to come back with us." The blonde declared defiantly. Biting her lip, she looked up at Bastien making her blue eyes water slightly as she whimpered out. "Wouldn't it be nice for her to visit? I would be good, and keep her out of Zev's path. He doesn't have to know." She tried to persuade even allowing a tear to drip now her smooth cheek. "I've been so lonely lately..." Which wasn't exactly a lie but she was kind of willing to play it up if it meant Bastien could help persuade Charlotte to come back with them. He could even help keep her safe since the sleek one was still away and Jareth....well...Jareth was going to be Jareth about the situation regardless.

User Image

Roses are red
Jareth is blue
Blood is sweet
You'd think I'd be too...

Shy Shapeshifter

User Image

Scarlett purred softly for a moment as Ian placed his cheek on her head after his arm snaked around her shoulders. She always liked it when the dragon permitted this closeness that could be seen as almost intimate; for people passing by and for the rabbit. Not to mention the illusion of possession. She may not have a mark (or even his heart) but in these few moments it at least felt like Ian was hers. Her ears perked up though when he started to mention his sister and Noah. A wide grin spread across Scarlett’s face. “So you think they’re...” She finished by wiggling her eyebrows. Though she didn’t expect an answer considering the look on his face as his eyes slid shut, allowing Scarlett and his senses guide him. Apparently he was in more pain than he was willing to admit.

“I live far away?” She questioned with a cocked eyebrow. “You’re the one who moved farther away, buddy,” she rolled her eyes with a chuckle. “Besides,” her demeanor quickly changed to a more saucy one, “I think my father might have a heart attack at the thought of me, alone, in your apartment in the city.” She winked to let him know she was toying with him. Slowly a smile tugged on her lips as he confirmed that he had missed her. She snuggled into the crook of his neck to conceal how happy the statement actually made her. “We should be there soon,” she stated trying to change the subject even though she was fully aware that he already knew that fact.

They arrived at the park to see a familiar blonde sitting under the tree that Ian usually claimed as his own. Soon enough he was up and kissing her on the cheek. “Noah, It’s good to see you.” She threw her arms around his neck in a hug before he had a chance to pull away. Letting him go Scarlett took a seat on the grass beside Ian, her fingers toying with the blades of the grass as she listened to her friends bicker. She forgot just how much she had actually missed them.

“Can you just pick a nickname for me already, No?” she asked her friend as she moved to help him as he went to heal Ian. Slipping her hand into the dragon’s larger one she placed her other hand on his shoulder incase he lashed out against Noah. She let him go once the deed had been done. She was glad it was over. Scarlett had decided that she didn’t like seeing her life-long crush in pain. “It’s got to be strong too. It really threw Ian off his game,” she chimed in with her own two sense on the device before running her fingers through Ian’s, now slightly damp, hair.

He then took her off guard by suddenly moving and stripping himself of his undershirt. “Uh,” Scarlett said as she suddenly snatched her hand back, moving it to the back of her neck. She was trying not to look at him. Really, really trying. But it was hard, she had to admit. The young rabbit demoness didn’t like feeling like this. Like she didn’t know what to do about a guy. Ian was always that one person who could make her feel jumpy (no pun intended). Mainly because she didn’t know what to do when it came to him. If it were any other guy she probably would have climbed on top of him and kissed him by now. ’Oh great, now I’m fantasizing about it’ she thought sourly to herself. But then there was a large enough distraction to snap Scarlett out of it.

That just happened to be Jinx, appearing out of what seemed to be nowhere. “Hi Jinx,” she greeted. “Ian’s alright. He’s been in mine and Noah’s care,” she winked at Noah before petting Ian’s head again giving him a smile. "How have you been?" she asked as her gaze fell back on the cat demoness.

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

User Image
User Image
"Go on, Impress me..."

"Shh, RosaLava. Just accept it." Noah said cheekily with a wink, tossing Ian's bloodied shirt into the shadows. Thankfully Holly tossed him a bottle of water and a new shirt. He caught the bottle easily and let the shirt stay on the ground. No sense in staining it with his hands all over again. Uncapping the bottle, he dumped it over his hands, before using his firepower to dry his hands. Satisfied he pulled back on his white gloves. "After all these years I've found not one name that suits you best." He said dramatically, ever the show man as he wiggled his fingers allowing a gold coin to appear as he shuffled it through his nimble fingers. Rolling his eyes he nodded snapping so the coin disappeared. But it was true. Ian did have a firm will, he may have looked lazy but Ian was the son of Sin. That alone clued in that Ian was a hardass. It must have been one powerful piece of tech to bring cause him to actually admit he was in pain. That, coupled with the rising chaos levels, he must have been feeling horrible. The shadow heir winced in sympathy. "I do not envy you, Fury." Noah winced fixing his hat reflexively. "How you holding up with the chaos? And don't worry..." Noah's lips twitched up into a lazy smile, his eyes flicking in mischief showing he was more fox than shadow at the moment. "I wont tell Dodger you got your a** kicked. We don't need him coming down here to show you what's what now do we?" Laughing madly he dodged any strike attempts only to perk up instantly as Holly threw his honorary cousin, Jinx from the shadows.

After finishing her once over of Ian he grinned in greeting. "Cinnabar is right, our hands are more than capable of taking care of one lazy a** dragon-cat. Or are you a cat-dragon? I could never figure that one out..." He murmured thoughtfully, reclining back on the grass beneath the tree, before addressing Jinx again. He was completely relaxed, sending a wink to his familiar who peeked her large ruby eyes out of the shadow curiously. She made a small sound and ducked back into the shadows again."He's alright. Not to banged up. Had a couple of fractured ribs, a decent sized whole in his shoulder, bruised muscles, nothing to over-active. New device though from our favorite black suits. Tracker slash torture device, insert it directly into the body. Though with your power, Jinxy, I doubt you have much to worry about. When did you get back anyways?" He inquired picking up a dandelion and picked the small yellow petals absently, rubbing his finger-tips together from the yellow left behind. Frowning he tilted his head. Maybe he should think about different colored gloves.

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

User Image
                xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxox

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                ❝I saw two clouds at morning tinged by the rising sun, and in the dawn they floated on and mingled into one.❞ -danyelxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                User Image

Deduction. Calculation. Tactic.
                {A genius and an Ancient}

Ian half-listened to Noah and Scarlett go on about Noah's many nicknames for Scarlett, the names meaning some variation of red. It was an old argument. One he didn't particularly need or want to listen too, but it served its purpose in calming Scarlett from her distress of seeing him suffer. Which he approved of. There was no need for her to worry. Instead, he thought of the incident that had just transpired his mind looking at the assault from all angles.

He narrowed his emerald eyes in thought, as they switched to gold unconsciously. They'd been watching him all week. But it was unlikely they'd stumbled upon him randomly. Which meant they'd been keeping tabs on him for a while. Longer than a week, most likely gathering data. And while he was the son of and Ancient he had to believe it was more than that. In all likely hood, they were after his powers. He possessed the ability to sense chaos which was similar to premonition, only it was more immediate. He knew when something was going to happen, and could be greatly affected by it, but he didn't know what was going to happen. Still it was very intriguing since he could sense demons by their chaos levels which were always higher than an average humans. which meant those tricksters had been deliberate. They had wanted him to think he was being followed by a regular agent. So he was a target. He groaned aloud at that thought, shifting on the grass. "They would target me...This is going to be such a drag." He muttered as Scarlett reached over to run her fingers through his hair as much as he liked the sensation, Furyan hoped they both knew he wasn't indestructible. It was illogical to think as much, as intelligent as he was, that he would never fall for a trick. But it still pissed him off he had fallen for a trick. ******** trickster demons. And he wasn't off his game. Catching her wrist gently he pressed two fingers to her pulse-point absently, his golden eyes flicking up to lock with hers.

"I'm not off my game." He told her quietly, keeping his gaze locked on hers. Ian wasn't exactly a sore loser. He could admit when he was wrong (when it did happen) and knew when to draw back and fight another day. But he was not thrown off his game. Especially by two low level trickster demons. "And I won't be falling for it again." His voice low, humming with the power he'd worked long hours to achieve. The fingers pressed against her skin rubbed over the thrum of her heartbeat before he slipped his hand away from hers. "Troublesome..." He muttered, his eyes fading back to green as he glanced at Noah. His legendary temper gone for the moment. He wasn't mad at Scarlett exactly, just slightly irritated at the situation he'd found himself in. His confidence in reading a situation was a weakness and a strength. Furyan knew this. He just didn't have to approve or like it."Noah, don't be a drag. Someone is going to see the tree throwing things at you. And as amusing as that it, it will blow our cover." He drawled eying the fresh shirt, wondering if it was worth it to put one back on. But he had his hoodie, and he was comfortable. It would have been such a troublesome move to actually unzip the hoodie, drag the shirt on and replace the jacket again. He was good. "If dodger does find out." Furyan spoke up, his voice cool without the lazy drawl his voice usually carried. "I'll be sure to tell him how much time you've been spending with Cleo." The dragon answer dangerously, adding in a soft warning growl to the end.

"Yo." He greeted as Jinx was suddenly in his vision, and he offered her a half smile that didn't quite reach his eyes as he looked her over with a calculating expression. She looked tired, worried, and a bit annoyed. She'd just arrived in the city then, must have had a vision about his attack which prompted her to call out. Her clothes were rumpled, hair frizzed most likely the result of an impromptu trip through the shadows. "Yeah, their care. A crazy fox and his rabbit assistant.Troublesome is what that is." Ian muttered yawning and closing his eyes again.

Power. Indifference. Calm.
                {And you get me.}

Sparkly Sleuth

Ĵĭŋx Whitlock-Kumori

User Image

Jinx smiled at Noah, Ian and Scarlett. They were the children of her friends and she loved them like she loved all her family. Not that she saw herself as their aunt of course. Maybe like an older-sister type of figure. "Noah." She said in greeting to her honorary cousin and Niya's heir as she leaned over and kissed both his cheeks in greeting before he stretched out on the green bed below him. "Ian." She grinned next, leaning down to kiss his cheek as well. Ian didn't look so good. No from his injury obviously from the way Noah had healed him. But something else. His smiles had never quite reached his eyes, but she was pretty sure something was different this time. "I'm good, Scarlett." Giving the same greeting to the female rabbit as she had to the others. "I actually just got back from your house. I was with Lori for a while." Jinx grinned, speaking of Julian's adopted son's descendant. "She was in trouble again. You know how she is." The coyote girl of Julian's extended family was often in trouble, Often enough where Julian himself had to leave and go save her. Though lately Jinx had been volunteering. It was good practice with her control. And according to her latest stream of visions, she would need all the help she could get. "I just got back today. Just left your apartment actually, Ian." She said thoughtfully tapping her chin. "But I've already started looking for an apartment. I don't expect to be there long. Anyways, what have the rest of you been up to, besides this incident anyways..." The cat questioned with interest, adjusting her headband that hid her cat ears. She didn't have to tell them the real reason she'd come back to this particular pat of the world.

Shy Shapeshifter

User ImageUser Image

In this darkness I see colors.
This dimension ain't big enough for you and I.
You got me waiting, but your mind is made up.

Charlotte could see just how fidgety Anya became as she questioned her about her brothers and the DC2. The rabbit saw the blonde glance off as if she were expecting someone to be watching her. Considering she was a Donovan it wouldn’t be surprising if there was someone watching them at that very moment. Charlotte just didn’t like how nervous Anya was. She seemed scared almost. Charlotte’s suspicion of this was furthered when her question was dodged. “Of course they wouldn’t,” Charlotte said with a nod of understanding. If the twins were known for anything it was their aloofness.

Then, as if on cue, Bastien strolled out from behind the trees. She had admit that she was relieved to see the dragon demon. Well, more so before he opened his mouth. “It’s ok Anya,” she spoke as the younger demoness elbowed him in the stomach. “You’re right though,” she said turning back to Bastien. “Something's never do change. Like you’re sense of humor.” She gave him a smile before walking over to give him a kiss on the cheek. “It’s good to see you.” It was a loaded statement for the rabbit. It was good to see him in the sense that she didn’t like the idea of Anya hanging around with some Ancient who she just seemed to pick up on her travels. She was also glad that he had shown up rather than Jareth. And she was glad to see him because she hadn’t seen him in a long time. The last time they had crossed paths it was because Julie had brought him with her. So it had been a while.

Freezing at Anya’s request, Charlotte’s eyes widened in a slight panic. “Oh, I’m not so sure about that Anya. Like I said, I don’t think I would be welcomed...” But then she heard Anya say how she had been lonely and Charlotte’s heart suddenly felt heavy. The rabbit, herself, had been feeling lonely too. But that stretched back further than lately. Though in that instance she sympathized greatly with the hybrid. So instead she looked at Bastien to see what he had to say about the matter.

Just let it go and show me what you're made of...

Sparkly Sleuth

User Image

"'Fraid so, love." Bastien chuckled at Anya's whine, it amazed and frightened him how much like Naziera she'd become. If Zev ever wanted her to die her hair orange, Bastien knew he's successfully recreated the old DC2. And that thought made him slightly sick. Adjusting his arm around the girl in his arms taking some of her hair in his free hand and sliding a thumb over the silky blonde strands. "Don't worry, Zev didn't exactly give me a time limit to get you back. And I doubt the boss-man would care would when I get his favorite task master back to taming. We'll do something, sound good?" Technically, Jareth knew she was gone already and refused to go get her, almost like he knew where Anya was and who she was with. Then again, it wouldn't surprise him if the little p***k did know who was here. But Bastien wasn't touching any of that emotional mess. "My sense of humor is unmatched, Blue." Bastien declared indignantly with a small pout as if that would make her agree. Brightening immediately as she kissed his cheek, he wiggled his brows suggestively. "How much have you missed me?" A little teasing never hurt anyone at least when it came to his experience.

She was actually trying to guilt him into letting Charlotte come back with them! Her blue eyes were all big and he even had to wipe a tear off her cheek. Seems Anya really felt strongly about bringing the rabbit back.It would have been funny, except Bastien was unfazed by pouting girls. He'd seen enough of them in his existence to be almost completely unfazed by them. Even if he did feel a bit of a tug, Bastien knew it would be dangerous for all three of them. Because Anya wasn't allowed to have guests. But Bastien was, if Charlotte was his type of guest Zev may allow it. But Bastien really doubted the Red Death would be so forgiving. And he told them as much. "Look Anya..." Bastien sighed releasing her to cross his arms behind his head even as she clung to him. "You know you're not allowed guests of any kind unless you'er on duty. And I doubt Charlotte would want to sleep with me every-time she comes to visit, and I don't want to die because of that." He winked cheekily at Charlotte. "Although a night with you would totally be worth it. I've learned a lot since you've last saw me. What do you say? Make the last night of my life worth-wild?" He crooned to the blue haired rabbit with a half smirk. "I know how much you and Anya would love to catch up. I'm willing to be the sacrifice."

Shy Shapeshifter

User ImageUser Image

In this darkness I see colors.
This dimension ain't big enough for you and I.
You got me waiting, but your mind is made up.

Charlotte listened closely as Bastien explained just exactly why she couldn’t go back with them. The rabbit breathed a sigh of relief. Her and the DC2 was a bad idea. Her running into Jareth was a bad idea. But then Bastien said that he would sacrifice himself so that she and Anya could hang out. Her heart skipped a beat. She looked back between the two of them before letting out a sigh of defeat. “If you can get me in and out without any problems I will go,” she finally said. She couldn’t disappoint Anya like that. “And I’m not sleeping with you,” she said looking at Bastien even though she knew he had been joking.

“Come here,” she said to the dragon. Once he was close enough she put a hand on his shoulder and teetered up on one foot and slipped on of her heels on. Then she repeated it with the other shoe. She had almost forgotten that she had been coming back from a date. “Ready to go,” she informed them as she moved to lace her arm with Anya’s. She was hoping they would go now before she started to dwell on her decision any longer.

Just let it go and show me what you're made of...

Fashionable Flatterer

JARETH DONOVAN
XXXXXXThe Reluctant Second

User Image

xxxxxRaven always said everything you want has a price...
╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Being one of the bosses of the DC2 (however reluctant) afforded Jareth certain freedoms most others in the DC2 didn't get. Like how he didn't have to go into the actual taming unit to torture demons. He was essentially, there to fill out paper work, and look pretty as Zev had cooed creepily to him on more than one occasion. Except when Seth (Zev could go ******** himself) thought to punish him. Then he had the missions he absolutely ******** hated to accomplish: assassination missions.

And with Seth it was never any simple in and out type of deal. No, no. Seth believed in giving the victim one last night to live for. One last day to make them feel that everything was wonderful and so ******** sickeningly sweet, a fairytale. Seth charged the master of death with giving someone a fairytale ending. Wasn't that just he ultimate irony? But Seth believed this was as it should be and Jareth had stopped fighting his twin about most things decades ago because Jareth had lost his something to make all the fighting worth it. And tonight, it seemed, Seth was willing to throw it back in his face as a women (his target) sat across from his in a classy restaurant done up pretty while he remained in his customary black suit. Her blue eyes large as she shyly eyed him under thick mascara licked lashes and he just wanted to rage and curse at the world of why-oh why, did his powers keep him from killing the one person he truly wanted to kill in moments like these? There was a resemblance, of course there was, the eyes and hair were similar, body structure were also similar. Not exactly, but similar enough that Jareth would notice and think on for days and days because by the end of this night this woman would lie dead in his arms with a small smile on her face and the resemblance then would simply crush him and keep him as Seth's lapdog for another hundred years. And it pissed him off how well he knew his twins plan and refused to fight against it.

Instead he brought the wine glass up to his lips, keeping his unearthly green eyes locked on his victim (some high ranking human with a special power) making them darken with an anger he knew she would probably mistake for heat as he finished the small mouthful of wine and set the glass down soundlessly. He stood a small smile playing at his lips as he held out his hand for her to slip her fragile one into which she did with no hesitation. "Come with me?" He asked roughly, bringing the appendage to his lips as she flushed and nodded, allowing him to help her up, her pupils already dilated with want and Jareth forced himself not to cringe at the sight. "Knew you would.." He teased smoothly with a wink as she wrapped her arms around his and followed his lead.

Yes, Jareth knew she would follow him wherever he asked. And the worst part was, so had Seth. He got the message. Read it loud and clear alright.

╔═════════════════════════════╗
He forgot to mention he was the one telling you the cost.

Sparkly Sleuth

User Image

"In and out without a problem? To the DC2?" Bastien groaned and extracted Anya from his person. Running a hand through his hair he released a long-suffering sigh and tugged on the locks. Looking back and forth between Anya and Charlotte he groaned again. "Fine, what the hell. I like a challenge. We can make her up and then we'll sneak her out. I know you know the tunnels Anya." He straightened up and eyed Charlotte. 'But if we're making believe she's one of mine, then it needs to be believable." Bastien stressed waving at her clothes. Scrutinizing her outfit a bit he rolled his eyes. "I can work with it." He muttered stepping closer to the rabbit with a wave of his hands. "

Don't hit me." He said pointing a finger in her face before he set about his work, tugging at the sash around her waist and moving behind her to scoop all her hair in a messy bun, tying it off messily as if it had been hastenly done and tugged her sweater down a bit to show more of her chest off. "Trust me, most of the guards on the front door are new. The rotations already set. And its been a long while they probably won't recognize you, but the camera will, which is why you'll keep your head down. The watchers aren't watching me or Anya at the moment, how do I know? Simple, they never record what I'm doing anymore. The little p***k forbid it when he got sick of hearing about my sex life. I would say he's a prude but..." Bastien trailed off and settled his chin on her shoulder with a sigh. "To each their own. As long as he's not getting his rocks off about it, well I don't actually care." He murmured his hands sliding down her sides to hook his thumbs into the band of her skirt. "Seriously, don't hit me." With that repeated warning, he folded the band down, pulling the skirt up and doing it again to shorten her skirt considerably. "I'm not exactly known for bringing librarians back to my place, Blue." He swung around to the front giving her a once over. "Fine, fine. It will do. Good thing I replicated a teleport power, hm?" He asked cheekily motioning for Anya. "Off we go loves." He smirked and winked at Blue. "Feel free to cuddle and hide against me. I won't hold it against ya." And then they flickered out of existence and ended up back in front of the DC2. "Home...well...sort of. Anya. Stay in your room will you? At least for a little while. Come get me when Charlotte wants to go. It will be easier to zap her out than to walk through the tunnels." Bastien drawled as he led them through the gate trusting Charlotte to hide herself. Dropping them off at Anya's door, he saluted them. 'It was good to see you Blue. Maybe next time you'll take me up on my offer.." With a wink he sauntered off.

Shy Shapeshifter

User Image
Scarlett buried her face in her hand. It seemed like Noah would never just pick one name for her. Half the time she wasn’t even sure if the hybrid was even talking to her because of all the crazy names. “You know you can just call me Scarlett. It is kind of my name,” she informed him. Reaching out she snatched the gold coin from him right before he had a chance to make it disappear. She looked it over before stuffing it the front of her bra. Looking up she gave Noah a mischievous look. “Thanks.”

Once Noah asked Ian how he was feeling, Scarlett knew he wasn’t just talking about the attack. She gave Ian a once over. The rabbit wasn’t as good at deduction as her friend but she knew him well enough to tell when his powers were taking a toll on him. Before she had a chance to ask him if there was something she could do to help him out (even though she doubted he would take her up on the offer) he grabbed a hold of her wrist while locking eyes with her. Her heart immediately jumped and was now working double time. She was sure he was able to tell considering that his fingers were clasped right over her pulse point.

“I didn’t say you were off your game,” she told him matching his low tone as she leaned forward, keeping her eyes locked with his. Her own eyes flashed a deep forest green (her own power color). “What I said,” she said before leaning back, her eyes going back to their normal coloring. “Was that the device threw you off your game. And it did.” She snatched her hand back from his before concluding, “You had no idea I was coming. You stumbled when I jumped on your back, and you barely caught me anyways. But now that the device is out of your arm you should be fine.” She defiantly crossed her arms over her chest when she was done. Though as she heard Ian use the word ‘troublesome’ a small smile reappeared on her face.

“Psh, you couldn’t live without us,” Scarlett said clutching her hands over her heart in response to Ian saying how troublesome they were. Chuckling she went back to running her fingers through Ian’s chestnut colored locks hoping it would soothe him in some sense. “Yea, Lori has always been a handful,” Scarlett said, turning her attention back to Jinx. Ever since she was little she remembered her father having to run out at random hours to save the coyote demoness. But Scarlett had come to admire Lori’s passion over the years but she thought a little more planning could have gone into her efforts. “How is everyone there? Have they realized I left yet?” She said giving one of her famous devious smiles. She hadn’t lied to Ian when she told him that she was free to come and go exactly. Her father usually just preferred to know exactly where she was going and everyone she would be with...and when she would be out of the house. All details were ones she forgot to mention to her father before she slipped out earlier that afternoon.

8,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
׺°”˜`”°º× Jace "Rex" Ortega ׺°”˜`”°º×

Jace watched everything that happened play out before him slow an easy. Taking in all the scents of everyone he watched the new guy and he just raised an eyebrow. he didnt speak a word or didnt have a chance to since they were all in there own little conversations. This made him sigh a bit because soon enough they were gone. "well isnt that just great" he told himself lightly an he started on his own way now thinking to himself. "DC2...." he questioned a bit thinking to himself wondering what was that place that organization but then he noticed that he needed to leave this location. this land was owned by a power ancient an he didnt want to have to fight anyone... or either way get killed by anyone either. "where would i go now?" he asked himself lightly and continued on his merry way
Out

8,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
׺°”˜`”°º× Jack ׺°”˜`”°º×

mercenary

Jack woke up to the sound of an alarm and he sighed looking towards it. "i thought i shut you off" he asked towards the machine before he reached out and tapped it lightly turning it off. He stretched while letting out a yawn an get up out of bed. "let see lets see any jobs today" he asked himself pulling out a note pad to look through his notes and assignments but there was any left he did all this jobs so far... but there was one thing he has done yet. "visit this place called DC2" he read to himself and got up getting cloth and showered. Once he was clean and dressed he grabbed his weapons his gear and left. "i wonder if they would have a job for me to do" he asked himself lightly making his way around the city to see if he could find this place. from what he heard it was a big building and that he wouldnt miss it but the thing was he never seen the place in his life so he was basically on a wild goose chase looking for it. "great.." he sighed and carried on
User Image

OutOfCrayons:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas