Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What side would you be on?

DC2- Hunt and capture all demons 0.15068493150685 15.1% [ 11 ]
Demons- keep out of the DC2's way 0.20547945205479 20.5% [ 15 ]
Demons- Kill them before they kill you 0.26027397260274 26.0% [ 19 ]
Humans- Honestly how did we get dragged into this? 0.38356164383562 38.4% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 73 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64 65 > >>

8,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
׺°”˜`”°º× Jace "Rex" Ortega ׺°”˜`”°º×

Jace watched as a girl came out from behind the tree showing who she was. "anya? beautiful name" he questioned lightly looking at the girl for a bit as she began to ask who he was. "just call me Rex" he told her not wanting to really say his real name just yet. When she noticed the flames and she stated she wasnt going to hurt him he put them out and sighed lowering himself to pick up the apple. "so your way of looking for trouble is throwing a apple at me?" he asked her as he reached his hand out towards her holding the apple. "here you go just dont throw it at me" he stated fixing his glasses lightly.

"i was going to make my way towards the pond over there" he told her lightly pointing towards it with his finger and he smiled lightly. "would you care to join me or you have something else you need to do?" he asked her lightly watching her closely. he wasnt going going to go swimming in the water he couldnt.... because he feared it so much.... plus he couldnt swim so he would end up drowning. he would got to enjoy the environment. "i believe theres alot of nice things over there so i wanted to check out... have you been over there before?" he asked her lightly just trying to make conversation now... it was a long time since he actually talked to someone
Out

Shy Shapeshifter

User ImageUser Image

In this darkness I see colors.
This dimension ain't big enough for you and I.
You got me waiting, but your mind is made up.

Charlotte moved easily through the woods toward her home, keeping her camouflage up incase there were any of those pesky DC2 agents in black suits that seemed to be popping up more and more. Her heart twinged for a second before shaking her head of anymore thoughts on that subject. The rabbit shifted her heels to her other hand as she continued her way home. She didn’t understand why she allowed herself to let Casey, a petite fairy demon that she befriended a few years back, set her up on so many blind dates. Maybe it was because she was lonely and it got her out of the house now and again? Probably. It’s not like she had seen Julie in a while. And her last actual relationship...well that was a long time ago.

The blue-haired rabbit stopped, not too far from her house (she could see it just beyond the trees), at the sound of voices. She stood still and listened for a moment. The cool night wind passed, ruffling her black skirt and her hair but it seemed to carry the voices with it. There a female voice. She sounded young. Not like a child but younger than her. The second one sounded more masculine. Soft and controlled. Neither one she had heard near her home before which made her nervous. Gracefully, Charlotte hopped up on to a tree branch to get a better look. They were just out of her seeing difference so she jumped from tree branch to tree branch making sure to keep out of sight, which was relatively easy considering she had the power of camouflage.

She didn’t recognize either so she spoke soft but assertive. “You’re on my property.” Hopping down from the tree so she could stand beside them she finally revealed herself. “Now what are you two doing here?” she said looking from the man to the girl, waiting for an answer.

Just let it go and show me what you're made of...

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

User Image
XXX Anya Donovan

User Image
Anya smiled adoringly, putting her clasped hands against her cheeks. “It means dark night.” She told him proudly only to reach out and snatch up a piece of her golden blonde hair. “But I don’t look like a dark night…do I?” Anya asked with a saucy smile as she allowed her eyes to trail over the other demon. One he gave her his name, she scrunched her nose. “Rex? I don’t like it. I’ll give you another one, but later.” Anya declared nodding her head as she moved back toward her hiding spot to grab her parasol. Glancing over her shoulder, she flashed a smirk. “Got your attention, didn’t it?” Satisfied, she picked up the red frilled ting, still closed, and put it on her shoulder.

Snatching up the apple in child-like glee she hopped up and down twice before rubbing her cheek against the fruit with a small growl. Slipping it in her pocket as she stood on her tip toes to see the direction he was pointing in. “No, no. I’m here until someone comes to get me. I ran away. Big brother-boss won’t be pleased. But until then, I have time.” Anya said bouncing in excitement again. It was nice meeting someone. He wasn’t much fun yet, but Anya would fix that quickly! And it would be-

A rabbit demoness landed a good distance away from them and Anya cocked her head to the side. Her eyes closed and her small nose twitched catching the scent. She froze, more from the excitement bubbling up than anything. She recognized this one! The lovely rabbit one! The pretty pretty who use to walk with Jareth! Squealing, Anya launched herself at Charlotte, wrapping her thin arms around her shoulders. “Found you! Found you! I’m such a good girl.” She crooed before pressing her lips to Charlotte’s cheek and then lips wth a loud overdramatic ‘mwah’ sound as she pulled away. Withdrawing she beamed clasping her hands under her chin. “Charlotte! That’s your name. Pretty rabbit, good blood, smells divine.” Anya said listing off the things that she remembered on her white gloved fingers. “Traveled with Jareth, oh, oh! Do you remember me?” Anya asked large blue eyes sparkling expectantly "I'm all grown up now." Anya hinted with a small smile, running her hands now to smooth out her outfit. Inhaling again her eyes darkened and she licked her lip. “Good blood too..” Anya hummed before waiting expectantly for the answer.

User Image

Roses are red
Jareth is blue
Blood is sweet
You'd think I'd be too...

8,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Jace watched her lightly as she placed her hand on her check and explained what her name meant. "Dark night?" He questioned but it was because he was interested in that. Her name was interesting to him but when she asked if she looked like that he shook his head. "Not at all young lady" he told her but when she started to walk away he raised a brow wondering where she was going but when she pulled out a parasol he just blinked. When she stated she didnt like the name she gave him he sighed in disbelief. "Well if you do find a name for me you may..... Call me jace" he told her and crossed his arms

As she took the apple from him she began to hop around a bit. "You really like apples dont you" he asked with a curious tone and walked closer to her looking down at her light when she began to talk again. "Big-brother boss?..... Wait you ran away?!?" He asked her in a shocked tone thinking about it someone would be coming for her soon abs that wouldnt be good for him.

A couple of seconds of silents jace picked up a scent that was coming closer towards them and he tensed up not knowing who it was until she showed who she was. When she landed jace backed up flexing his hand he watched the girl until she told them they were on her property. He flinched and looked around them quickly before looking back at the rabbit demoness "you live here?" He questioned her and sighed lightly. "Im sorry i didnt know that i was making my way towards the pond over there before i ran into her" he stated pointing at anya lightly until he watched the young girl jump on her. "Well it seems like she knows you" he stated lightly and watched them both. "Charlotte?" He questioned at the name and he blinked lowering his hands towards his side. "I go by the name of re...". But he paused knowing the young girl might make a face about it and this made him sigh. "My name is jace sorry for invading your property" he told her lightly
Out

Shy Shapeshifter

User Image
Mouths attached, clothing removed, and nails boring into flesh. Just another day in the life of Scarlett Savage. The man keeping her pinned against a tree in the woods trying to undress her was named Leon. They weren’t dating or anything. In Scarlett’s eyes there was only one person worth dating. That’s probably why she had chose for their tryst to be in the woods behind the establishments that were halfway between Ian’s current job and the park he frequented. “How do you unbutton this?” Leon said frustrated. He had been working on the buttons of her top for what seemed like five minutes and only had undone two. Scarlett laughed softly and went to undo the buttons for him. As fun as it was to watch Leon struggle with her clothes it was even better to see his reaction when the clothes came off.

Giving him a sly smirk she twisted the next button so her shirt would come even more undone but froze suddenly. Pushing him off of her and off of the tree Scarlett sniffed in the direction toward the street. She slowly smiled. Not an inciting or mischievous one but a real genuine smile. Quickly she buttoned her shirt back up before turning back to Leon who had been staring at her quizzically. “I gotta go,” she stated, gleaming even though he was now scowling at her. “You’re leaving?” he practically shouted. “Yea” she said as if it were obvious, straightening her clothes out. “I’ll call you, ok?” she said giving him a pecking him on the lips one last time before taking off as he continued to shout at her.

Not like she cared. After all Ian was around. She could smell him from the woods; hear the patterns of him walking. That was the best part about being three-fourths canine. Seeing him walking toward the park she ran up behind him, careful not to make any noise and jumped on his back. “Hi Ian!” she beamed as she leaned over his shoulder to give him a peck his cheek. “How was work? Did you miss me?” she said bumping her head affectionately against his.

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

User Image
                xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxox

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                ❝I saw two clouds at morning tinged by the rising sun, and in the dawn they floated on and mingled into one.❞ -danyelxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                User Image

Deduction. Calculation. Tactic.
                {A genius and an Ancient}

He sighed as kept walking toward the park, where hopefully Noah would be. He could use the hybrid foxes healing powers at the moment. He’d fought those three agents, and injured himself in the process. A rookie mistake was what did him in. They all had the scent of human, but two of them had been trickster demons able to appear human. He could have ******** kicked himself. That and he knew if his older brother was here Dodger would have beat him to a pulp and said something like ‘even a half cat should be able to take on a trickster.

Well he took them both on. Wasted more energy than he wanted and while he poisoned the human easily, one of the other two shot him with this odd gun, which resembled a taser. Electricity coursed through his body. Still was from time to time, because he could feel some sort of square device embedded in his injured shoulder. He believed it to be either a tracker. Since it was shocking him every now and then, Ian believed it was meant to weaken the demons before more agents showed up to grab the weakened demon. Well he thought he was handling it fairly well.

That and he had a ******** headache from the spiking chaos levels in the air. It usually felt good when they spiked. Not now. His shoulder was aching and the small insertion point was angry and red because of the foreign object embedded. Concentrating on keeping himself up right and gritting his teeth at another spasm of electricity coursing through his body. “Troublesome. This whole day is troublesome…” Ian drawled clenching his hands in his pockets.

What he didn’t expect, however, was for Scarlett to suddenly appear and jump him. He groaned in pain, staggering forward a bit thrusting his hands out he caught himself on the wall. Only to hiss and curse in ancient Babylonian as he jarred his damaged shoulder. “Scarlett.” Ian sighed in greeting, resting his forehead against the brick not even resisting the fact she was on his back. Closing his eyes he took a deep breath trying to ride above the pain only to snort catching Scarlett’s scent. He loved his friend, he did, but he didn’t want her to jump him smelling faintly of male and arousal. What she did was her business, but he didn’t want to smell like it.

“Now I smell like grease, handsy blondes, Scarlett and male arousal. How delightful.” Ian drawled quietly to himself with barely a wince. Probably why she hasn’t detected the blood lingering in his scent. “Work was fine…but Scarlett…you have to get down. “ The dragon explained lazily, much to tired to deal with this pain anymore. “My shoulder’s injured, and I just made it worse.” He pointed out idly shrugging until she slid down his back. He turned around and leaned back gingerly on the wall he fell into.

Ignoring the shocks again, he allowed his eyes to lazily travel over the rabbit deducing and calculating as was his usual habit. Shirt done up hastily, hair mused, lip red and slightly bruised. But that look in her eyes was there as it always was when she looked at him he didn’t deduce farther than that. Deducing the look in Scarlett’s eyes had always made him uncomfortable. And being uncomfortable was a lot of work. His lips quirked up into a small grin as he raised a brow cocking his head to the side curiously. “Were you waiting for me? I didn’t think you traveled down this far to the city. Julian must be close by, hm?” He said idly pushing off the wall and raised his good arm in invitation for her to slip under or hold it. “Noah’s at the park.” He clarified.

Power. Indifference. Calm.
                {And you get me.}

Shy Shapeshifter

User ImageUser Image

“Yes, my home is that way,” Charlotte told Jace as she pointed in the direction she had just come. “I own the majority of land around here. But if you go far enough east you will run into my cousins land. And her mate doesn’t take too kindly to strangers being on his land,” she forewarned. But what she hadn’t been expecting next was for the blonde girl to jump her with a childish glee. It was safe to say that the rabbit was taken aback. Especially when the younger girl declared that she had ‘found her.’ Charlotte had been unaware that she had needed finding.

She listened as Anya went about naming stuff she knew of her, like her name...and how her blood was. “Yes, my name’s Charlotte,” she addressed Jace’s question though she was still staring at the girl. Charlotte continued to stare at her quizzically but then winced as Jareth was brought up. How did she know about Jareth? Jareth, her red headed wolf from so long ago. Her eyes grew sad momentarily as she thought of them. But she didn’t have time to linger her memories long because she was being asked if she remembered the blonde. The older girl stared at her and tried to put facts together. Well she knew about Jareth, that was a big one. And she was blonde, blue eyes, young...and she had mentioned blood. Realizing who was actually standing in front of her Charlotte’s mouth became slightly agape and her eyes pulled just a little wider. “Anya,” she said in soft disbelief before enveloping the girl in a hug of her own. “It’s been so long...” she said trailing off. She wasn’t exactly positive that was a good thing or a bad thing. “What are you doing all the way out here?” she asked becoming slightly weary for the reason Anya was here.

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

User Image
XXX Anya Donovan

User Image
Pleased as she heard the correct name fall from Charlotte's mouth (despitee the disbelief attached to it) Anya bobbed her head giving the rabbit another hug. "Oh, pretty lady, it's been so long." Anya echoed sweetly, giving a wide childish smile, as she used the name she used to call Charlotte. "Did you miss me? I get so lonely. Zev is mean, and Bastien, Azric and Alex are boring, and big brother-boss is always moody. So I think about you guys and I've missed you all. So?" She pouted her eyes large as if to make sure Charlotte was going to tell the truth. At the question, Anya faultered slightly and for a moment the chilish blonde was gone. She looked older, and her eyes dulled down a bit. She gripped her parasol idly swinging it up on her shoulder, glancing off to the side. "Oh...I'm so rarely let out of taming these days. Zev doesn't like me outside...So I ran away to see the world. To see if I could find the group from long ago...." She trailed off, looking strangely vulnerable before it was gone in an instant and the child was back. "Silly rabbit. " Anya purred playfully moving to lean in so she could peck Charlotte's cheek. "So much has changed. And I wanted to see it all!" She giggled befre dancing over to Jace, looping an arm with his. "I already made a friend!" With that proud announcement, Anya laid her head on his shoulder briefly looking up adoringly before moving back over to Charlotte. "He doesn't have the blood I need, and I don't like his name, but I like him anyways!" She announced with a grin clapping. Cocking her head to the side Anya beamed at Charlotte. "Now that you know of my existance, will you come visit more often?"

User Image

Roses are red
Jareth is blue
Blood is sweet
You'd think I'd be too...

8,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Jace looked at the rabbit demoness as she explain about her cousin living east of here and this made him nod lightly. "that good information i wouldnt want to walk into there and get attacked... that wouldnt be good on both sides" he stated looking at her raising a hand towards his chin thinking about everything he was told but he heard the girls talking to each other and he kept quite letting them talk about there past a bit. But something caught his eye and this made him fix his glasses a bit looking at the rabbit demon named charlotte. the name jareth caught her off guard it seem she gave a reaction towards it so this made him wonder about it.

when the girl began to talk about not being able to go outside being liked in... a taming room this made his flinch a bit look at her with a wondered look of sorrow for the girl. She seemed to bothered by it but it was all masked away by her childish sweetness that she gave off alot "very interesting" he stated to himself but she began to dance coming towards him. he blinked at her motions as she wrapped his arm around his and leaned against it resting her head on his shoulder. he smiled a bit when she called him her friend and he nod in agreement. "yes you made a friend" he told her lightly as she moved back towards chorlotte explain about the blood he doesnt have and he blinked a bit. 'blood demon...' he thought towards himself as he learned more and more about this girl it made him more and more interested in her. then came towards his name and he flinched a bit sighing. "hey.... i cant help it.... i was given that name... " he objected but she still stated that she still likes him and he sighed giving him just accepting what she was saying. "well at least i have a plus on my side" he stated then looked at the rabbit demon for a bit.

"if your not busy you can join us for a walk then and you two can catch up" he stated towards them thinking about the idea really the more the merrier. and they seemed to know each other alot so it would be good for them to hangout for a while. "its up to you" he stated afterwards and looked around the forest. this place is rather lovely really it would be amazing to have a home out here better then the city... that concrete jungle was to crazy for him
Out

Shy Shapeshifter

User Image
Her first clue that something was wrong was Ian stumbling. Scarlett expected him to be thrown off slightly but not to actually stumble forward and brace himself against a wall. Still hanging on his back she tried to assess what was wrong with him. Even if she did take a second to mentally swoon when he said her name. After all these years it still gave her chills. “Handsy blondes?” she said snapping out of it. “Another one of your admirers at work then?” she chuckled only because of the fact that she knew Ian hated it. “And I’ve never had a man sound so sad to have my scent on him. Should I be insulted?” she joked trying to make him feel better.

When he asked her to get down Scarlett knew it was worse than she had originally thought. Sliding easily off of him she stood idly watching his movements as he leaned back against the wall. “You shoulder?” she said moving closer to him. She could smell the blood now and became nervous. She pulled down the zipper of his hoodie enough so she could move it off of the injured shoulder to get a better look. It didn’t look horrible but there was a weird smell, like a small tinge of burning flesh. “Are you ok?” Scarlett was worried. This just seemed so odd.

Finally looking up a his face she saw his eyes sliding over her. But not in the way that any other man would look at the rabbit hybrid. This was Ian. That meant that he was studying her. In a way though she supposed that this was a good sign. Zipping his hoodie back up she took a few steps back. And crossed her arms casually. She smirked when he asked if she had been waiting for him. “I was. I had some company though. But you already knew that.” Hearing him mention her father though made Scarlett role her eyes and gave him the finger. “I’m not a prisoner. Besides I think my father has his hands full at the moment,” she said thinking about her other siblings. Especially her four younger sisters. Though she knew that her father also had eyes practically everywhere. Ducking under his arm as he offered it to her she cuddled into his side. “Noah?” she smiled and chuckled thinking of their other friend. “I haven’t seen him in a while. Hopefully he can help with your arm. Speaking of not seeing people in a while, I haven’t seen you in like a month. You never come to visit me anymore.” She gave him an overemphasized pout. “You never answered my question.” She reached up and wiped an unnoticed smudge of oil off of his chin. “Have you missed me?”

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

User Image
                xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxox

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                ❝I saw two clouds at morning tinged by the rising sun, and in the dawn they floated on and mingled into one.❞ -danyelxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                User Image

Deduction. Calculation. Tactic.
                {A genius and an Ancient}

"Mhm..." He hummed noncommittaly as she echoed him. He flinched from both the electrical current that decided to shock him and the nervousness appearing in her scent. Ian let her pull down the zipper of his hoodie, more because if he fought her she probably would have given him an even bigger headache with her insistance, and raised a brow. "I'm fine for the most part. Don't worry about it." He drawled closing his eyes briefly. "Rookie mistake. Was cornered by three agents." Ian explained casually, lifting his good arm in a half hearted shrug. "But they did stick something in there. Which is why it hasn't started healing...new device..." He reached out, cuffing under her chin gently with the kunckles of his good hand. "You'll be careful. Even when you have company." It may have sounded like a question, but the warning was clear in his eyes. She'd been trained by an ancient, same as him. But they weren't infalliable, even as demons and they were both young demons too not even near the mark of an old one. And they had their limits, and if the DC2 was rebuilt (which Ian suspected it was) then they'd been fighting more than just one or two human agents.

"Already knew." Ian agreed lazily, giving a small smirk. Left him high and dry as well. Ian observed from the lack of satisfaction in the hybrid before him, she wasn't wearing that usual smirk she got when she'd finished with someone. But saying that aloud would be giving more into the situation he didn't feel like talking about. Observations, thats all they were. He chuckled softly as she flipped him off and he snorted. "Yeah, Julian with his brood of girls." He teased dryly, giving a horrified shudder. His father, Kai, always said Julian deserved it whenever the subject was brought up. Then the jackal and dragon would get into a short arguement about strip teases. It was amusing the watch the sly, active jackal tease the lazy dragon about the 'old days' "I have a handful with Cleo, and she's only my sister..." Ian murmured quietly to himself closing his eyes at the new wave of pain. He gritted his teeth, shoulders tensing before he relaxed again, opening his eyes; the pain disappearing. "What a drag..." Ian groaned shaking his arm slightly impatiently so Scarlett would get the hint to move her a**.

Allowing his arm to curl lazily around her shoulder he laid his cheek on the top of her head in silent thanks before tugging her toward the park where Noah would be. "Noah's been busy..." Ian muttered darkly glancing down at Scarlett he sighed heavily before elaborating. "Cleo can't seem to shut up about him. And I really don't want to know what him and my sister are up to." He shook out his hair slowly in disgust, moving along the sidewalk pausing to close his eyes and breath, riding above the pain. When the pain passed, he was pale and felt like lying down but damnit all if he was laying down in the middle of a sidewalk where he couldn't watch the clouds peacefully. "You know where I live. Same apartment.." Ian drawled with a wide yawn. "You can come visit me, you know. Besides you live to far away. Thats to much work." He told her bluntly before she was using that dramatic pout. He sighed, rolling his eyes. "I thought you already knew the answer? Yeah, I missed you." Ian sighed heavily leading them into the park nodding his head toward his favorite tree.

Noah was under it, sitting cross-legged in the shade, eyes closed and his lips were moving. That meant he was talking to Holly. He must have called her when Ian didn't show up on time. Good, that meant he most likely knew of his injuries. Also good, that means he didn't have to waste energy explaining. The blonde jumped up as soon as his violet eyes opened. "Ian, it's about time. Holly told me you were on your way. I was wondering what was taking extra long but then I noticed this lovely thing in the shadows. Hiya' Cherry. Miss me?" Noah cooed reaching out to snag Scarlett's hand to tug her forward placing a smacking kiss on her cheek, ending it with a loud exaggerated 'mwah'. Ian grunted releasing Scarlett to Noah and shrugged out of his hoodie. "Yeah, yeah. Heal my shoulder, I'm tired. " Noah rolled his eyes. " Hi Noah, how you been? Great thanks." He deadpanned before perking up. "You're always tired. You're tired, you're dad's tired, Nico's tired. The only one who isn't tired..." Noah trailed off with a sly smirk as he tugged down his cap a bit. "Is Cleo." Ian opened his eyes to dangerous thin emerald slits. "You do remember..." Ian said darkly. "Your cousin Dodger, is also my older brother. Which makes him Cleo's older brother. I doubt he'll be pleased to know what you're doing." But Noah only grinned and shrugged.

"Candy-apple, tell Fury to relax." Noah whined playfully to Scarlett before kneeling beside him to assess the damage. "I'm not doing anything with Cleo. We're friends, idiot. I helped her over the weekened with her whirring power. " He expained narrowing his eyes slightly at the puncture. "Right, don't care right now...in a lot of pain here.." Ian drawled. Noah shrugged, slipping off his gloves. "And its going to get worse. Rose, help me out in case he moves." Noah said trying to stop his lips from twitching up into a smirk. "I have to get that device out to heal it, which means lots of pain." He said cheerfully before jamming the claws of his thumb and pointer finger into the wound. Ian snarled at him for the unexpected pain, the golden flecks in his eyes brightening as the ancient gold threatened to over take his eyes (his power color). It didn't take Noah long to grab the small square piece and rip it out. Ian, pale and sweating slightly swore at him in Anicent Greek before relaxing back on the ground his breathing ragged. Noah stared at the small square in between his bloodied claws. "Hm...." He hummed. "What does it do?" "I suspect its a tracker. That and it was shocking the hell out of me...." Yawning, Ian threw his good arm over his eyes.

"So" he sighed heavily before continuing. "I believe it is shot into the target, whether their about to get away or not, and keeps electrical currents coursing through their bodies to keep them weakened enough to track. Noah, give that to Holly. Tell her to take it to the shadow realm. Technology doesn't work their. It should short circuit it." Noah grinned cheekily and saluted tossing the small device behind him into the shade of a tree where a pale hand caught it and pulled it back again.

Reaching out, Noah casually placed his hand on Ian's shoulder healing the injury. Ian, glancing down, sighed heavily seeing his undershirt was covered in his own blood. Sitting up with a frown he tugged the back of the collar over his head, tossing it at Noah as he reached for his hoodie; slipping it on and laying back down. "You'll have to be careful too, Noah. I already warned Scarlett." Ian told him mildly, glancing at the girl. "I'm always careful. Right, Crimson? We'll both be careful and make sure dad over here can rest peacefully under his tree." Noah said sarcastically leaning against the truck of the tree rolling his eyes.

Power. Indifference. Calm.
                {And you get me.}

Shy Shapeshifter

User ImageUser Image

“I don’t think you’ll be attacked. I think you’ll be killed,” Charlotte warned the dragon. He might of been an ancient, that much she could tell, but Julian was one of the oldest ancients she even knew of. And he really didn’t seem to take to strange men on his land. Especially when he had five daughters. But Anya had the rabbit’s full attention after that. “Of course I’ve missed you. We’ve all missed you,” she spoke truthfully to the younger demoness. She did think of her from time to time and wondered if she was alright, even alive. She was thankful to see that she was though. “But Anya, who is Zev? And big brother-boss?” She could have guessed but she wanted confirmation. She watched as Anya’s expression began to change. She no longer appeared the sweet innocent young woman that she had a second ago. It was now apparent that the almost hundred years that had passed since they last saw each other had altered her in some way.

“Anya, you’re talking about...it as if everything is the same,” she glanced over at the man not wanting to give too much away about Anya and where she had come from. That could end up being fatal for the younger demoness. And even if Charlotte held a more particular disdain for the demon capture facility than the majority of demons she didn’t want to see anything happen to Anya. Charlotte stared at her as the blood drinker suddenly changed back, her demeanor now lighter. The rabbit didn’t know what to make of the sudden difference. Though the blonde was right. A lot had changed.

Seeing her dance over toward Jace while calling him friend, which he too easily accepted for Charlotte’s taste, the older girl tried not to grimace. Knowing that Anya hadn’t been out of taming for what she claimed to be a long time didn’t make her feel comfortable about this guy she didn’t know. And he was an ancient none the less. “Anya,” Charlotte stated hesitantly. “I can’t come to visit you....” She felt horrible for informing her of this. “It’s not because I don’t want to because I do miss you. It’s just that...I wouldn’t be welcome.” Yes that was the best way to put it. Hearing Jace’s suggestion she said, “Would you like to come up to my home instead?” She was still weary of leaving the blonde alone with someone she didn’t know. But then she froze. “If you left...Do you think someone’s going to come to get you?” Suddenly she was nervous. What if Jareth was the one to come take back his sister. What would she even do in that situation. Now she felt torn; between protecting an old friend and avoiding another. Sighing Charlotte knew that she couldn’t just leave her with this man all on her own and so she would risk her seeing her old flame in order to do so. “Come on,” she said beckoning them toward the house.

Fashionable Flatterer

Got a secret
Can you k e e p it?
Swearthis one you'll save
Better lock it in your p o c k e t
Taking this one to the grave
If I show you t h e n I know you won't tell what I said
'Cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead

User Image
ZEV

Zev, because Seth died a long time ago, cackled madly as he spun around in his high backed rolling chair. Why? Because he was the boss. The Boss, sorry, those letters should always be capitalized. It was a title. His title. Oh yeah, it was amazing.

Looking around with his one blue eye he began cackling again until his stomach hurt and somewhere in the back of his mind he was screaming to stop, but that was the thing. He couldn’t stop. At least not yet. Not while what he was reading was hilarious. But truthfully it wasn’t all that funny. It was a magazine dedicated to educating others on animals. This week’s edition was all about rabbits. Last week was cats, and the week before that foxes. Foxes…he always got headaches thinking about foxes and cats but always laughed at rabbits. Then there was this one really good one on wolf packs. Though he tossed that one when he started to feel sorrowful and numb. Sorrowful and numb was unbecoming as the new head of the DC2. Besides what did he had to be sorrowful and numb about? He cackled again.

His brother knocked, and Seth scrunched his nose in distaste. Jareth always made him feel sorrowful and guilty. He didn't like it. So he would have to punish him for making his older brother feel this way. "Wolfie, my second, my twin, my better half." Seth cooed, jumping up and waving him forward with an slightly insane grin. Jareth's eye twitched, his only cue he was annoyed. "Jareth, Seth." "Zev." Seth corrected with a scowl his fists clenching as he fought to physically harm his brother. "Zev..." Jareth drawled, pushing past his twin to fall on the black leather chair. He'd painted his office a dark crimson, probably for Anya, and Jareth wasn't really loving it. "I don't get that. I'm your twin before employee, Seth." Jareth deliberately said his name watching Seth twitch in irritation.

"Twin, employee. All the same! You're all the same, still the same! Leaving me like this..."Jareth paused in confusion. "Wha-" "Forget it!! Where is our sister? I wish to see my dear Anya." He cooed and Jareth shrugged lounging back on the chair. "Escaped again, or so the watchers tell me." He admitted nonchalantly. "Again!?" Seth started, standing up. "Go get her." He ordered his red haired brother pausing to laugh uncontrollably as he fell back in his chair. Jareth, use to these fits only sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Finished...?" But he kept laughing anyways. "You want someone to find her, get someone who's not me." Jareth finished and disappeared out the door. He wouldn't be the one to ruin his sisters free time like that.

Seth, no, not Seth. He was Zev now. ZEV the wolfie, master of the DC2. But was he? Was he? He still wasn't sure. Picking up the booklets on rabbits, Zev broke out into another fit. He really should send an agent out to pick up Anya. And since his red wolfie wasn't willing, he had to find someone else. As soon as he finished reading.

Why when do our darkest deeds do we tell?
They burn in our b r a i n s, become a living hell
Because everybody tells
Everybody tells

Sparkly Sleuth

Ĵĭŋx Whitlock-Kumori

User Image

Jinx hummed as she opened the door to Ian's apartment. Since she was staying in the city for a while, Ian had offered her (half asleep anyways) his apartment to use for the time being. Until she got her own place of course. She didn't have any intention of staying considering Ian only had one bed and she wasn't sharing a bed with that lazy bum. Jinx laughed, she could already picture him hogging all the covers if she had accepted his half-assed offer. Grinning she bumped the door open with her hip and peered inside. She had an extra key, so that was no problem, and Jinx hadn't had a vision that Ian might have someone over already. In fact...she hadn't had any visions concerning her decision to visit Ian which was slightly worrisome.

Her nose twitched. "Ian?" She called stepping further inside when she didn't detect him. Frowning she looked around curiously her ears shifting under her bandana. He hadn't been here for hours. Must be at work. Allowing herself in, Jinx tossed her bag on his worn couch since Ian spent most of his time laying their Jinx assumed. She could scent Sin's ancient scent here as well, but that too was hours old. And that was even more curious. Sin was much more likely to call her son than to visit. Trying to keep herself calm and in a good mood, Jinx shrugged off all the clues something odd was happening. "He should be out of work and home by now though....Unless he went to the park." Giggling she hopped on the couch intent on watching TV, hoping one of the others would drop by when she was assaulted by a vision of Ian getting attacked.

Scrambling off the couch, Jinx panicked as her visions went dark her gaze returning to the large flat screen Ian kept in his apartment. "Oh God..." She muttered and searched around for her weapon. She had to hurry, if that signature black suits were anything to go by (and Jinx was well aware of what that meant) the DC2 was back in business.Besides, Sin would kill her if Jinx had known and hadn't helped. Not that the neko wouldn't help anyways. "Got to find him..." Maybe she should call Niya for a lift through the shadows...Maybe Noah was a better choice. She knew Niya wasn't in the best of moods at the moment....

"Holly!" She snapped her fingers turning to one of the darkest corners of the room, hesitating only a moment before she pulled the shades down to make the room darker. "Holly! I need a little help." She called again hoping to get Noah's flighty shadow familiar's attention. "I need to find No-AH!" She shrieked as she was unexpectedly pulled back into the shadows, being spit out right before the three younger demons. Panting she scowled. "Thanks Holly." She hissed fixing her headband and sitting back on her knees. "Noah we need to find....Ian. Are you alright? I had a vision. Oh, Hello Scarlett." Jinx greeted distractedly checking over Dodger's little brother. "Ah, I see I was late as usual..." The neko huffed sniffing the dragon/neko hybrid carefully. "And Noah's already taken care of everything....well....aren't I useless..." Jinx pinched the bridge of her nose shaking her head in dismay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff