Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"Uhh..... my this is awkward.... but you do know that you're... um...naked." She said awakwardly, covering her face and wishing she were anywhere else. "Maybe facing Nicinence while dressed would be a better idea? I feel very uncomfortable right now, so I am going to just... go... inside and cry."
User Image
Reinrein looked at himself and blushed a bit. "D- uhm... yes. Well now." He walked to his quarters and put his battle gear on. "That could have gone over a bit better... how drunk WAS I???" He walked back out to the barrier and began rattling at it again, Nicinence had fallen asleep on the bed, not even knowing of Reinrein's arrival.
User Image

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Suze sat on her bed and hid her face in a pillow. "I so didn't want to see a man naked like that for the first time ever." she bemoaned to herself. "I'll never be able to look him in the eye! What if I end up having to fight him? This sucks." Still crying when went to take a shower herself, feeling dirty in so many ways. Once clean she went and slept, having nightmares of burned innocence.
User Image
When Nicinence awoke, he met Reinrein batting away at the barrier and said, "There's the warrior I once knew." He chuckled and admired the insane skill Reinrein used and then he heard a crack and a small part of the barrier chipped off, he looked to the other side to see another leader, one who he'd seen but did not know the name of attacking the barrier with a little lesser skill, he was much younger then Reinrein, Nicinence called out, "Suze, I may need a little help. Get on the turret or come down here."

User Image

User Image

User Image

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Suze mumbled incoherently and fell out of bed, grabbing her weapons groggily and staggering out of the tower. heading away from nudist of nightmares to the fellow dressed in a lot of white, stopping to admire the view before slapping herself awake and drawing her weapons.
"Just keep the nudist out of my line of vision." She stated coolly to Nicinence. "I never want to see him again... ever!" She turned to her opponent and smiled. "Hello, I am CNGP: 34 aka Suze and I shall be your opponent. You are?"

User Image
He slashed through the barrier and said, "Leniano. Seventh general of the Scarluette military." He stood and brandished his sword very skillfully. " Your project... I hated that Ashito dared to use his own daughter in the experiment, let alone do the expiriment at all... you must be her, you will be a worthy opponent then." He was extremely fast and darted towards her at an insane speed. Reinrein and Nicinence had already begun clashing sendong off high-powered aura shots as they went, "Well, Nicinence, I only saw you on the battlefield a few times, but I see you've gotten even better than you were back then. He said, as his sword clanged on Nicinences armour, Nicinence smiled and said, "You though, have dulled. Your years of drinking have hindered your swordsmanship. You are destined to die if you keep this up, Reinrein." He jabbed one of his dark blades into the side of Reinrein, who spinned and dodged it, slashing through Nicinences' arm, "you may be good, but I was legendary for my swordsmanship." Nicinence laughed and licked the wound saying, "I see, holding back doesn't work with you, you earned your rank."
"
User Image

User Image

User Image

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Suze side stepped his charge neatly and blocked his follow up attack. "I wish, I could consider you a worthy opponent, but you are still loyal to the monsters that created me. You are as much scum as they are."
Leniano scoffed lightly and in a quick move sliced into Suze's leg. She just managed to avoid a cut deep enough to hit important blood vessels. She smiled, the same feral smile she had displayed with the golem, before she began moving at speeds she had not previously demonstrated. Still they seemed evenly matched, neither gaining significant strikes against the other. Suze moved in throwing an elbow and catching him in the jaw before sliding underneath his retaliatory stroke. She spun easily in a low kick, knowing his feet from under him and slamming the hilt of her right sword into his wrist, hearing the snap of it breaking. He pushed her away and got to his feet, sliding into a ready stance.
Suze circled in a predatory manner not dissimilar to a cat. "You are better than I would have thought." The man did not respond, obviously in pain. Humming to herself she moved up into him, little more than a blur and slammed the hilt of her sword into his forehead, watching as he crumpled. Avoiding looking in the direction of Nicinence's fight she jogged into their temporary came and found some rope, returning to her fallen opponent she hog tied him with both proficiency and gusto. "So, I won't kill you."

User Image
Ashito sensed it, he smiled, "They're here... hehehe... WAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He opened a portal and watched the battle. "Reinrein, you are quite powerful, you should help us defeat Ashito." Reinrein and Nicinence kept clashing, immense amounts of aura blasting with each stroke of their weapons. "Defeat me and I shall." Reinrein jumped up and flipped, darkness surrounded him and he smashed down on Nicinence, who grabbed his head and used one of his more unkown attacks, a large pillar of flame enveloped Reinrein, who quickly jumped back, two flame dragons came beside him and smashed into him, he fell to the ground and laid on the ground in a burning heap, Nicinence turned and said, "Hello, new comrade."

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Suze heard the last words to leave Nicinenece's mouth and felt her jaw drop. The only reaction she could come up with that covered all her feelings at this development was, "Nooo!!! Not the nudist!!!" Her continued protest were cut off by a swell of energy behind her. A quick glance told her that somehow Leniano had escaped and vanished. "Damn it. It is that nudist's fault." She said petulantly.
User Image
Leniano rushes to the throne room. "I'll be the one to kill Ashito, not any of you three..." Several guards stood in his way and he slashed through all of them and bashed down the door with insane speed. "It'll take me a few hours to get th-" He slowly turned to see Ashito standing behind him. "Hehehehe WAHAHAHA...! I knew I could not trust my generals. Ah well, you were a good one too." He slashed Leniano thirty-two times and walked away laughing. Leniano slowly began to lose conciousness.

(( All but three of the generals want to kill Ashito first. Thought since I coudln't think of what to say, I may as well bring somone to the brink of death =D :p))

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
In an attempt to avoid naked man of nightmares ((I am not going to let that go, hehehehe)) Suze decided to follow Leniano's scent trail. Which led her past several guards (that she disposed of with very little lethal force) sand to the empty throne room and an very bloody and unconscious general. Odd, as she was positive he had been alive and not bloodies the last she saw him. She prodded him, kind of gently, with her foot and sighed a little when he groaned. Humming lightly she picked him up, an odd sight as he had a significant height advantage, but which did little to inconvenience her.
Five minutes later, and two bacjtracks she made her way back to Nicinence and the general ally she didn't altogether want. "I have no idea what exactly happened, but I think Ashito tried and is in the process of succeeding in killing his general. Anyone know first aid?"
Nicinence said, "Put him down inside, I'll take care of him." Nicinence stood and redid the barrier, making it about fifteen-times stronger. He looked at Renrein, who leaned against the wall and looked out at the fortress. "Humph..." Said he, "Ashito... I'll make sure you die."

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Suze took the general to the bunker, laying him down gently on the bed Nicinenece had used the night before. As she settled him comfortably his eyes opened.
"You are very different than I thought you would be." He half gasped.
"Were you expecting something more like Ashito? They tried, valiantly to make it so. Now that I have seen him I understand that."
He merely slipped back under and Suze moved away from him, looking up when Nicenence entered the bunker. Things were weird in this place, what kind of commander ensured such lack of loyalty in his generals. What purpose did it serve?"
TWO WEEK TIMESKIP

She sat, twelve large candle stands around her, she suddently opened her eyes and said, "I've found you, my general." She stood up, whispered something to her personal guard, who sent a message via 4 eagles and said, "I'll prepare to leave m'lady."

Nicinence slowly walked through the dark corridor, his three companions behind him. "We must be on alert," said he. "We are in the domain of the most loyal and powerful of Ashito's men I think... Judging by the style of this place."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff