Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Hunter

User Image
User Image

User Image___User Image___User Image

Laura couldn't believe that Haku had been so careless as to be seen. Doing as she was told Laura hid behind the barrels and pretended to be scared, as one in her situation would act. Then once Reiko and the Prince left holding hands, which got on Laura's nerves for some reason, she followed after where she saw the pink haired assassin go. She came to the edge of the roof. Confused she looked down and saw a window open, So that's were you went. She said to herself.

She jumped down to the window ledge and slipped inside. Looking down the corridors she saw a shadow turn a corner so she followed. Sure enough the pink haired man walked in front of her, trying to blend in. In one swift movement Laura grabbed the assassin, dragged him into an abandoned room and pressed him up against the wall with her dagger. "What was that?" She hissed in his face. "The castle is on edge as it is. If you blow my cover, cover I have spent months setting up, I will end you." Laura's eyes filled with a dark flame that spoke the truth of her words. Laura had always been distant with the other members of the resistance, but because of her relationship with the captain she was well known among the members. Her skill and ruthlessness was spread as well, so the man before her should know her threat was very real, if not, he was a dead fool.

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
________________________________User Image
User Image
▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
tab tab I VOW_TO___P R O T E C T___THEE,
tab tab tab BUT HE MUST HAVE__F A I T H__, AND__T R U S T,
tab tab tab tab FOR IF HE CANNOT GIVE ME THAT,
tab tab tab tab tab I SHALL BE OF NO USE, LIKE__E M P T Y__ARMOR . . .

THE ELDEST PRINCE'S__R O Y A L___G U A R D
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Heavy Blade User

tab tab Reiko's eyes widened in shock. ❝..Wha-What did he just say?..❞ Reiko snapped out of it and her shock turned into annoyance. She narrowed her eyes down at him before he stood back up, ❝Excuse me?!❞ Reiko snapped at him, future king or not she was not about to deal with someone's attitude, ❝Do you see yourself in my arms, rocking you back and forth?! I'm not treating you like a child, I'm treating you like someone who I'm supposed to make sure who is safe! AND THE ONLY REASON I'M CONCERNED ABOUT HER BECAUSE YOU ASKED ME TO KEEP AN EYE ON HER AS WELL OR DID YOU FORGET YOUR FAVOR OF ME?!❞ She pointed at him with her index finger and gave him a gentle shove with it, jabbing at his chest. ❝AND I'M APPALLED THAT YOU'D THINK I'D RUN! I WAS SAYING THE INTRUDER COULD HAVE MADE AN ESCAPE ON TO IT AND SOMEONE SHOULD CHECK TO MAKE SURE IT WAS STILL SAFE! JUST HOW STUPID DO YOU THINK I AM?!❞ Reiko knew she was probably going to regret these words, and her tone later but right now she felt like a fire pit has just been set into flames in her throat.

tab tab Reiko took a few deep breaths when Kuriel apologized for shouting but she wasn't ready to say sorry yet. She shrugged off his offer to lead the way so she just followed short behind. ❝What ever, let's just fine your family...❞ Was all she could think, and several other angry thoughts. She already blew off some steam, don't bother doing anymore.

tab tab Reiko was looking at the walls of the halls and flinched when she felt a grasp around her hand. She looked down and Kuriel had taken her hand.. Tears filled Reiko's eyes and guilt already began to fill her heart. She rubbed her eyes with her free hand before he could see and was sure to not make sounds. She couldn't muster up words so she just give her head a nod. Her throat felt sore, like it does after you dry swallow a big pill. Her eyes lingered to her feet as she followed behind, ❝I should apologize for earlier... But the words are already out there..❞

tab tab Reiko noticed Kuriel slowing down so this time she made sure not to knock into him. When Kuriel had turned into the new room she just followed behind and looked at the screens.. Reiko scanned each one to see if she could spot a male with pink hair, but none stood out.. A sense of disappointment took her over. Reiko felt her arm be tugged when Kuriel took a seat. She listened to his announcement. After he turned and thankfully didn't look at her face. She just did another nod and followed him to the throne room. ❝..I hate feeling mute..❞

Ϻood/Feelings﹕Extremely Angry -- Guilty/Sad Location﹕On her way to the throne room Ⅽompany﹕Kuriel OOC﹕Reiko snapped..

Distinct Hunter

User Image
User Image

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Justin smirked, rusty, ha! Who did she think she was talking to? He was about to respond when suddenly another guard burst into the kitchen. "There's an intruder in the castle, please stay here and-- Highness!" The guard started when he saw the prince. "Sire, please come with me," But Justin held up his hand. "I have a guard, I'll be fine." The guard nodded and left to warn a few more people.

Justin let out a sigh, so much for his distraction. He turned to Faye as his brother's voice came over the intercom. "Looks like we're on our way to the thrown room." He said as he made his way to the door, dodging the panicking cooks. Turning back to Faye he gave her a serious promise. "When we get to the castle, I will get you a very large smoked salmon."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Kawaii Nymph

35,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
water_gardian_Umi

User Image

Haku Niramura
♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
The Silent Assassin Of The Second Oldest Prince

He looked around, and jumped as a voice of one of the princes spoke, and sighed as he planted his hand onto his face. With his guard down, Haku didn't move when he had seen Laura and her dagger at his throat. Just what he needed, great....on the other hand it helped a slight bit. He smirked at her and wrapped his arm around her waste, then squeezed some of her skin."If you stress too much, you may gain a bit of weight on this loely tone stomach of yours..." said Haku with a smile, and patted her head. He sure was carefree at times, which annoyed others at times, like Laura.What a drag... Haku slowly lifted his hands to place them on her shoulders and push her away, hopefully not getting smacked about his comment he had said about her weight...

As several minutes had passed, Haku just stood there like a statue and looked around in the small room that they were in, hoping it wasn't locked, he didn't want to die just like that, because Laura had pushed him in. Well at least he was good at picking doors, and he had several small knives and pins just for the job. Not only that, but he was hungry, and his stomach gave a little growl, the need for food...he totally skipped breakfast, no wonder he was acting the way he was with Laura, bad idea to skip breakfast...

Age» 20 │Mood» . . . . │Status» . . Single . . │With» . . Laura . . │Where» . . some empty room . . │

Out Of Colors :. . . . . .

Distinct Hunter

User Image
User Image

Laura fumed, where did he get off thinking he could talk to her like that? She resisted the urge to slice his throat right then and there, but they were on the same side and should be working together. Taking a deep breath, Laura calmed herself and put her knife back in it's sheath. "So what was your master plan? Were you trying to get the palace in an uproar?" She asked placing her hands on her hips. Security was going to be a nightmare now, luckily she had a reason to be there and wouldn't be questioned. But Haku...."You do realize that one of the guards saw your face, not that your hair isn't a dead give-a-way."

Kawaii Nymph

35,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
water_gardian_Umi

User Image

Haku Niramura
♠ ♣ ♥ ♦

Haku snickered to himself, as Laura had cooled down and petted her head. He opened his backpack and put on a black hat, tucking in his pink hair, but keeping his bangs in front of his eyes. It was not so hard for him to do that, but if he needed to, he would try a way to change his hair color, maybe by using several fruit dyes, like he had learned from before....that was a good idea come to think of it...On the other hand, his master plan was to sneak on the flying ship....didn't happen, now he needed to think of another plan. Maybe find the rooms of the prince he was searching for...or just get caught...that would totally suck, but he was the quiet and careless one, he didn't care if he was taken and put into a cellar to rot, it was easy to escape, he had done it several times with other families in the towns but if he were to be killed at the spot, well he had several ways to escape..."There...not so bad, now is it...?" he smiled at her and kissed her cheek, he loved teasing the girls, especially Laura (he loved how she would react).Now that I think of it...I have a map...!! Haku pulled out a map and handed it to Laura, it was the castle, and he enjoyed the fact of knowing some other assassins who had mapped everything for him....well that was the price of sleeping in his home...or he/she would have to sleep with him...

Age» 20 │Mood» . . . . │Status» . . Single . . │With» . . Laura . . │Where» . . some empty room . . │

Out Of Colors :. . . . . .

Distinct Hunter

User Image
User Image

Laura took the map, then slapped Haku as hard as she could, no one had ever tried to do something like that since Thomas died. "Do that again, and I will leave a permanent mark." She said then looked back over the map. How to get Haku to the castle? Scanning the map she found what she needed. "Here, by the kitchens is a small closet, hide there till they start to load the food, color your hair in the process. When people start moving grab something and get on that ship. Find a hiding spot and find me after dark. Got it?" She said laying out her plan for the pink haired man, anger of the kiss still in her voice.

OOC: I will be back later tonight.

Fashionable Perfectionist

7,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Athlete 50
gataki_xx

User Image
User Image

Melitta just rolled her eyes at Karen's words. If Melitta told Karen how she really felt about the whole thing, they would've ended up fighting. That would've ended up being a bloody mess; and that was the last thing that they needed at the moment.

Melitta crossed her arms when Karen spoke in that sickly sweet voice. The sarcasm was evident, that disgusting voice wasn't necessary. "Do not speak what you do not mean, Karen. That shall get you nowhere." She rolled her eyes as Karen said that she might actually need her. For Karen to admit that? Nah, she was definitely lying. Melitta was a part-time lie detector. Sometimes. But as Karen asked her question, Melitta let out a quick "Weeeell..." right before Karen told her not to answer the question.

Melitta snickered as Karen got oh, so, offended. "But Foxy is so fitting for you! I simply cannot help it, my darling Karen." It was too fun messing with the red-haired woman. Payback was sweet, but they verbally abused each other all the time when they were together.

Alas, Melitta's ears did perk up at the sound of Karen speaking about her plan. "Finally, you speak about something I actually want to hear. Great!" The excitement in her voice was barely there, and she was quite monotone. "The Royal vet's assisstant, I see. Of course I can do that. Just dogs and horses? This will definitely not be a problem. Anything else?" Melitta stopped and turned to Karen to actually listen to her seriously for once; a plan was a plan whether Karen was being serious about it or not. But the dark-haired woman was definitely going to watch her back; too many backstabbings her going on these days.

[ Location: Streets
With: Foxy. Heh.
Doing: Speaking of...plans. Or whatever Karen wants to call a plan.
OutOfCookies: This is my only post for today, whoops. Goodnight, everyone!]

User Image

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
    User Image
                                                                                  User Image
                                                                                      ᴛʜᴇ ( sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛɪᴠᴇ ) ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ⇣⇣ LUCAS。。。↷↷↷
                                                                                      ████████ ████████ ████████
                                                                        ↻↻↻ BUT NO MATTER HOW FARzambieszambieR WHERE YU MAY BE↷↷
                                                                                          ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
                                                                . AND YOU'RE IN MY DREAMS ↺↺↺
                                                                                                                    ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ 。。。ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ
                                                                █▐▐ I WNDER IT'S FRIGHTENING
                                                                            ████████ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ɴᴏᴡ ↷↷↷
                                                                                                    █▐░░░░░ IS THAT THE RIGHT THING ??

x x xA smile tugged on Lucas' lips as he caught the look of excitement and eagerness on Elda's face as they walked towards the library. He supposed it would be safe to assume that she enjoyed reading and might want to have a look at the books in the library regardless of whether or not Richard was actually there. There would probably be no harm in letting her look for a few minutes. They still had a bit of time before he had to grab his bags and make his way to the ship. And well, if she was happy and occupied with a book, then she wouldn't always be on him. It was a win-win situation. Much to his disappointment, when he arrived Richard was no where in sight. 'The garden…. he's probably there with his plants saying good bye or something….' His eyes scanned the rows of books and he was half tempted to ask her about the books she liked to read, but the moment was interrupted by the arrival of a rather frantic maid.

Watching in silence while his guard calmed the lady down, his eyes wandered away from the two of them as he looked out into the hall as he listened to them speak. It seemed as though the earlier organized excitement had broken down into something a little more chaotic. Not only were servants walking briskly through the halls but some were running, there were raised voices and orders being issued. The reason for that became all too clear with the mention of the intruder. His expression growing concerned with the mention of his older brother, Lucas quickly started out of the library before Elda had finished speaking to him, only offering up a brisk nod as they made their way through the halls and towards the rooftops., trusting that she would be right behind him.

Kuriel could fight and defend himself almost just as well as he could. Well at least he liked to tell himself that he was the better swordsman. They were probably evenly matched when it came down to it. Lucas knew that with Reiko by his side his brother would be okay, yet he couldn't help but worry as he made his way through the halls, trying not to completely brush aside the concerned servants as he hurried. Some nervous and alarmed chatter coming from one of the other halls and moving steadily in their direction caused him to come up short and instead of continuing to the staircase. He turned to see three servants appear as he slowed and sketch a quick bow before telling him about a broken window. It was alarming that the window was even broken to start with the threat of the assassins, but the fact that the glass was inside the castle….

"It's probably not a good idea if we go over there by ourselves is it?" he asked, turning to look at Elda after dismissing the servants, and telling them to alert the guards about the window. Was there more than one intruder, or had the one who went after Kuriel escaped and found a way inside? Neither of those options were really appealing and he only hoped that they managed to find and deal with this person before he or she did any harm. "Let's keep going; If the person's inside, the other guards can deal with it." Having quickly made up his mind to continue to the rooftop, the moment they came across some guards going in the same direction as they were, he directed some of them to the window. They were better suited to deal with someone who may be trying to hide and sneak around than he was. If the intruder was one of the assassins, as a prince he was walking around with a target on his back and if they weren't paying enough attention he could put not only his life at risk because he was curious, but also Elda's. Though she was technically his guard, he still had a responsibility towards her. He had to make sure he didn't do something that was intentionally stupid and would put both of their lives at risk. He had no idea where this person would be and it was in his best interest to check on Kuriel anyway and leave the guards to their search.

They were rushing up one of the staircases to the roof when Kuriel's voice came over the speakers. Lucas breathed a sigh of relief when he heard his brother's voice sounding strong and in control, some of the worry going away. Kuriel wasn't hurt… Luke was going to wait until he saw his brother before he could be one hundred percent certain he was okay. His voice wasn't laced with pain, but for all they knew he could be injured and managing to keep it out of his voice as he made a public announcement just to keep everyone calm. Though maybe the announcement was a mixed blessing. Even though they knew Kuriel was okay, it also announced where all the princes and their guards would be headed. All that was needed was for whoever had entered the castle to stay low for a bit and while everyone else was occupied and more attention was given to guarding the throne room, the individual could sneakily make his or her way through the halls, simply blending into the servants. Anyone who could have possibly seen him would be out of the way.

"I guess we should make our way to the throne room. It would be useful if we can get a description of whoever was up on the roof." Or some sort of confirmation as to what happened to him. Luke and Elda made their way back down the stairs and towards the throne room. The prince still incredibly anxious to see his brother though he had heard his voice seconds ago. Not only that but it would be the first time he would be able to meet the other two guards he was still unfamiliar with. It'd be nice to know who else was in charge of guarding them. He knew Faye (somewhat) and Reiko, but the others were practically strangers.

█████████████ █ █ ███ ɪ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ɪᴛ sᴄᴀʀᴇs ᴍᴇ。。。
                                  ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ BUT WH THE HELL AM I IF I DN'T LEAVE IT ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
                                                      • • • ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴡᴀʀᴅ ↯↯
                                                                  H N I'LL BE STRNG !!

Layout created by 5imi
User Image
IV

۞Ξέρξης Κύβακ
xxxx[[THE ENIGMATIC ASSASSIN]]

xxxx “It is only when you refuse to submit that I shall ravage you. Body, Mind, Heart, and Soul.”

xxxxxxxxLocation: Verge of the World
xxxxxxxxCompany: None
xxxxxxxxOOC: Still working on Nyx's post. This was previously longer but I'm cutting it up into smaller chunks. 4laugh

tab tab The wind tousled the sleeping man’s hair as the leaves of the ancient tree sheltered him from the warm afternoon sun. Unnatural songs resonated through the outlandish forest. This was the Verge of the World with many of its mysterious sections unexplored. Mutated, beautiful creatures roamed the land underneath the man, who made no movement except for his chest as he inhaled in rhythmic breathes. His back leaned against the thick trunk of the tree and his left arm rested on top of his left knee with his other leg dangling off the tree’s sturdy branch, which he was relaxing upon. Many of the beings below ignored the current resident in the tree. They wandered minding their own business. With a flap of wings, a bird-like creature descended upon the sleeping man, who cracked open an eye. The avian landed on the man’s left arm and stuck out its leg with a note tied to it. Shuffling a bit, he unbound the piece of paper. Once its leg was unbound, the animal pecked at the man before flying off back to its owner. Unraveling the tiny scroll, he read the contents. His lips gradually forming into a chilling smirk.

tab tab Finally, they have a mission for us, a voice chuckled. The man’s eyes shimmered with mirth as he, too, chuckled along with the voice.

tab tab “Awake, already?” the man voiced his response, mocking the voice in his head. The voice scoffed.

tab tab ’Tch, you know I don’t require much sleep. The man hummed, twirling the letter in his hand. So are we going to go?

tab tab “Desperate?” The letter burned, flaming in the man’s palm.

tab tab Oh har har, Zerxes. The ashes floated with the coming breeze and the man set his arm back to his side. The forest calmed as the man, now known as Zerxes, shuffled. His head tilted back gazing up at the thick canopy. Well?

tab tab “Sources say she’ll be there.” A maniacal, obsessive grin grew on his lips. The voice gleefully laughed.

tab tab Then, we will pay our dear marionette a visit, shall we Zerx. With that said, the assassin vanished from sight, leaving nothing that stated his presence was there.

Kawaii Nymph

35,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
water_gardian_Umi

User Image

Haku Niramura
♠ ♣ ♥ ♦

Haku nodded and listened, but winced as he felt the burn of her slap. Well he deserved it anyway...at least it made up for half of the girls he had teased before then. "Alright...so should we move out now...?" he asked her with a smirk and lifted her chin, and looked at her directly in the eyes."Also...you need to repay me for how I had gotten the map...I have plenty of resources...but it comes with a small price... he smirked at her and licked his bottom lip. On the other hand, he had heard Prince Lucas and his character changed instantly, releasing Laura's chin and took out some black ink from his backpack. He might as well color his hair since they were waiting...ugh black...not a color he liked, but hopefully it would not be permanent or else his hair would look purple....ugh..

He looked at Laura and held the bottle of ink out towards her, along with scissors, and some bandages. He forgot why he had brought the roll of bandages for though...oh yeah to grab Lucas and tie him up, making sure that he did not scream or anything...that would suck if Haku would be found with Lucas...and he was screaming or something...but sadly everyone was going to the throne room, which did not help much...but Laura's plan helped a slight bit, but he disliked waiting anyway.

Out Of Colors :. . . I totally fell asleep . . .

kirafckr's Partner

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50
User Image
Kuriel, The Agile Prince.

Thoughts
Actions/Narrations
Speech

Currently with: Reiko, Justin, Faye, Luke, Elda, King & Queen
Mood: Stressed, thoughtful, prepared.
OOC: I am just going to go ahead and make the King and Queen minor characters. Hope you don't mind.

User Image

When Kuriel enters the throne room he sees that his parents are already there, sitting on their thrones. Ah, so they were here the whole time... *mental face-palm* He bows out of respect.

"Father, I trust you are aware that there is an intruder in the castle?"
"Indeed I am. I heard your announcement, are you taking care of the situation?"
"Yes father, with your permission of course."
"Permission granted. This shall serve as a test of sorts. I am expecting much of you as my eldest son."

Kuriel bows once more then turns to face Reiko, who is standing next to him. Both of their harsh words from the rooftop ring around in his head. I have already apologised, but I don't think that was good enough. I will have to make it up to her properly another time, this takes priority.

"My current plan is to get the royals here, so the assassin will most likely come here too, looking for us. If he does come here then we can kill or capture him. If he does not, we will have some palace guards search the castle for him. If he is seen leaving the castle at any point, he will be pursued, and we can get on the airship and leave."

He sees Luke and Justin come into the room. Kuriel smiles at them, walks over to them and tells them the plan. "Are you two okay with this, or do you have any suggestions?"

User Image

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
User Image
User Image
would you mind if i hurt you? tab tab ✗ ✗ tab tab understand that i need to
wish that i had other choices tab tab ✗ ✗ tab tab would you mind if i killed you?
would you mind if i tried to?

location // Second Kingdom: Streets - Royal Garden tab tab
company // Melitta - Some Guards & Rosaline
thoughts // Oh these fruits are juicy and delicious! tab tab
mood // Pleased

Had it been anyone but Melitta who had called her 'foxy' Karen knew she wouldn't have gotten offended. Not that much. Cunning, sly, sexually attractive? Karen knew she was all of the above. But the way Ravenlocks said it just made it sound like she was more of a disparaging term. Curse that woman! "You really do ask for what's coming to you, love." The redhead owed her loyalty first and foremost to her own people in general, then her father, followed closely by her four closest friends. Some point behind that was her current employer and then her 'colleges'. Most of them she wouldn't hesitate to slit their throats if given the chance.

Coming to a stop beside Melitta she pretended to think about it and then shook her head. "No, nothing else. Just don't botch this. I'm giving you your opportunity to get inside without even having to work for it. I'll call in the favour later." she smiled sweetly and then decided that she had spent enough time chatting with the other woman and it was time for them to part ways. She would start back towards the castle and make her way inside.

Wishing Melitta good luck Karen turned and walked back towards the palace gardens. Once out of sight of any curious eyes, she closed her eyes and called on the animal inside her. Clothes and weapons disappeared to be replaced by a soft grey and red-brown fur. Small ears and a black tipped tail appeared as her form got smaller, bones and muscles changing until sue stood only a few feet off the ground. Shaking herself all over, and stretching to get bones to pop into place, Karen trotted over to a nearby tree and then extended her claws and scampered up one of the trees before jumping onto another tree in the Royal garden. There she sat and looked around trying to see if she could spot the guards she had become friends with. She found them and smiled internally, but then her little oval eyes landed on someone unexpected. Princess Rosaline Rye. Well it wasn't her target, but there was nothing that prevented her for using this girl as her way in.

Looking around she found her way down the tree and then over to a patch of berries not too far from where the princess and the guards were and started eating. The guards noticed her first and one of them called to her. Her ears twitched and she looked up and seemed about to run away until he put down a bowl of berries and fruits and stepped back. Were those strawberries!? Oh, she loved those! These guards really knew her too well. Tail wagging happy, she barked once, surely getting Rosaline's attention and then ran over to the bowl, sniffed at it just to make sure it didn't smell off before she started feasting. She could definitely get used to this! Now if only the princess would come over here… All she wanted to do was whisper 'Adopt me,' over and over again in a rather hypnotic tone until the princess did just that. She had allowed herself to be 'semi-domesticated' by the guards who seemed to look forward to and expect her arrival these days and all that was left was to be taken in by one of her chosen ladies.
                    Layout created by: Seremela_Tiwele
                    x - I L0V3 Y0U

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
________________________________User Image
User Image
tab tab I VOW_TO___P R O T E C T___THEE,
tab tab tab BUT HE MUST HAVE__F A I T H__, AND__T R U S T,
tab tab tab tab FOR IF HE CANNOT GIVE ME THAT,
tab tab tab tab tab I SHALL BE OF NO USE, LIKE__E M P T Y__ARMOR . . .

THE ELDEST PRINCE'S__R O Y A L___G U A R D
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Heavy Blade User

tab tab Reiko entered the throne with Kuriel, when she glanced up she saw the king and queen sitting in their royal chairs. After taking only three steps in she took a bow to the kingdom's leaders, and after being given permission, she stood back up and tried to keep her posture like a soldier. Something was stopping her hand from being at her side. She glanced at her arm and her eyes followed it down to her hand which was still being held. She began to follow the opposite hand up the arm and to Kuriel's face. With a silght panic Reiko yanked her hand away and swung it behind her back to hide it. She looked over at a wall to not seem rude for staring, but mainly she just didn't want anyone to notice the redness in her eyes. ❝...My cheeks feel so dry...Why do tears make your skin dry? It's water dammit. Water's wet!..❞ She didn't know why this question popped into her head, but it did.

tab tab Reiko eavesdropped on Kuriel's plan.
❝..I wonder when he plans to go hunt for Laura before we leave then..❞ Footsteps echoed behind her. Turning 180 degree's till she was aligned with the new faces. It was Prince Luke, and Prince Justin. Reiko bowed down to them as well, but didn't last as long as it did for the royal parents. ❝Hello Majesties.❞ Speaking softly and hiding all senses of sadness by this point.

Ϻood/Feelings﹕Stressed, Mixtured Location﹕Throne Room Ⅽompany﹕Kuriel, Justin, Luke, Elda, Faye, King and Queen. OOC﹕…
User Image
User Image

The Optimistic And Eldest Princess________
_______

tab tab "HAPPINESS__IS_LIKE_a___B U T T E R F L Y,__User Image
tab tab tab WHEN___PURSUED,__IT__IS___ALWAYS__B E Y O N D__OUR__GRASP,
tab tab tab tab BUT__IF_YOU__WILL__SIT_DOWN___Q U I E T L Y,
tab tab tab tab tab MAY_IT__R E S T__UPON_YOU__.__.__. "

tab tab "I suppose I should head to the palace now to my suite and begin my preperations.." She thought, but not to long after that "Bark!" called from around the fairly trimmed headges. Rosaline's turquoise like eyes peered over the hedge and she saw a fluffy tail wagging. Taking small baby steps, her lilac dress swaying between and around her legs, around the hedge, was a gray fox eating out of a bowl. When she glanced up there were a few guards that were standing by. One nudged the other to know the young madam was there. They both took a dip, leaning over and announced, "Good day, Miss Rosaline." With a gentle smile and a nod she acknowledged them so they could stand once again, "Good day, Sirs. Who is your friend here?" She asked as she started to kneel down to the fox's level, she held out her hand before she dare touch the creature, foreign to her.

tab tab Rosaline glanced down at one the fox was feasting upon.
"Strawberries, hmm?" A faint smile grew across her lips as she thought of it. Tilting her head slightly, as she propped her elbows on her knees, and her chin into her palms, "Have you ever had wild strawberries little fox? They're much smaller than a farmer's strawberry, but often juicier and sweeter." She spoke, hushed tone, to the fox as if it would look at her and respond in human words.

εїз Mood/FeelingsAt peace, Calm LocationRoyal Garden CompanyA few guards (Minor Chars.) and uknowingly Karen EnsembleDress+Necklace, and Shoes OOCInteraction ^__^ and is this a decent length for a post? surprised I was starting to get writers block.. sweatdrop

User Image_____User Image_____User Image

gataki_xx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas