• Redecorator 50
User Image
Kuriel, The Agile Prince.

Thoughts
Actions/Narrations
Speech

Currently with: Reiko & Laura
Mood: Curious, Respectful, Wistful, Happy, Ever so slightly impatient
OOC: SO MUCH RAIN. My shoe broke so my sock is wet and my foot is cold. Poor sock... crying

User Image

"I really don't think we're too early. I wonder if we should have gone to see father? Either way, we may as well stay here for a while. Someone will fetch me if I am needed." Kuriel was just about to sit down and join Reiko, when he sensed someone approaching.

Hearing footsteps, Kuriel spun around, seeing Laura before him.
"Your Highness. I would like to accept your offer, if it's still stands." She is accepting my offer? That's good, though why would anyone refuse? (haha...) She is so pretty... Like an angel... ^_^

Kuriel smiled at Laura. "Of course the offer still stands, I will be glad to have you accompany us. Have you already packed?" Kuriel noticed that the end of her sentence trailed off as she looked at Reiko, and was a little confused by this. Could it be that she dislikes Reiko for some reason? I guess she must just be nervous, most people do not tend to travel between the kingdoms very often.

User Image

Distinct Hunter

User Image
User Image

User Image___User Image___User Image

Laura let a smile grace her face. "I am pleased that you has allowed me this opportunity to serve you in this time of great change." She said when he said that the offer was still there. She nearly laughed when he asked if she was packed. She was a servant, she didn't have much to begin with, what would she pack? "I do not have many possession My Lord, there would be no point to pack nothing." She said with an amused smile. She had already hidden a bag on the ship in preparation for having to stow away.

She had thought of many scenarios that could have played out today from failing to kill him to missing him in the castle entirely. Though being invited to accompany the prince, by the prince, was not one of them, it was the most favorable situation. "Now, all that's left to do is gain his trust and stick an arrow in his heart. She thought to herself, carefully hiding the emotion from her face and eyes. With the way the prince kept looking at her, as if she had fallen from heaven for him, earning his trust should not be too hard. Then her eyes glanced at the guard, just for a split second. Earning her trust would be harder. With all that's going on the guard must be paranoid and suspect ever abnormality, but with some patients Laura would accomplish her goal; she had to, for Thomas.
User Image
Faye Thyme Mangis
THE MISCHIEVOUS GUARD

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Faye slipped her arm around Justin's and followed him out of his chambers and down the hall. Once in the hall she quickly deposited the now empty cream bottle in a nearby decorative vase... It wasn't that she didn't want people to know she had in fact been down to the kitchen earlier that morning, she just didn't think the cooks would appreciate her bring the bottle back when they were just going to take more food and dishes... She could always return it later... As they walked down the halls and corridors to the kitchens in silence Faye couldn't help but notice Justin's mood change. Her tail slowly began to swish behind her and the mischievous light that normally glinted in her eyes faded as her face grew solemn for a moment... 

She knew that Justin didn't want to be forced into marriage; in fact, he didn't seem like he ever planned to marry... The fact that the king seemed so determined to force this unwanted union on his son only frustrated Faye... Justin was her friend and she knew there was very little she could do to protect him from the fate his father had chosen for him... Shaking her head slightly Faye quickly returned to her usual self as the smell of food reached her... She couldn't do anything about the marriage right now, but perhaps after eating she would be able to think of something she could do...

As they entered the kitchens Faye flashed the head cook her best smile only to have it slide from her face in surprise at the heated glare the woman shot at her... "You'd think I was some common criminal from the way they look at me..." she muttered under her breath as she followed Justin around the kitchen and eyeing the food. Faye could smell the smoking salmon from the hall and very nearly drooled when her eyes finally found the thing... Her ears twitched and a mischievous grin formed on her face at Justin's inquiry...

"Well they can hardly be angry at the prince for wanting such a delicacy, but just incase we can slip it out..." Faye whispered back hungrily... Her eyes quickly but casually flitted around the room to take a head count of the cooks, the number of exits and anything that could be used as a distraction. "So what's your order?" she purred softly as she eyes the salmon once more...

(OOC: )

Distinct Hunter

User Image
User Image

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Justin ignored the comment about her being a criminal and turned his attention to the fish. It was true that he could take the fish and not be bothered, but where was the fun in that? It had been a while since he and Faye had done anything fun together and Justin was feeling a little rebellious today. "I say we get it out of here quietly enough that Chief won't know it's missing for a few hours. Now, do you want to be the distraction or shall I?" The mischievous glint in the prince's eye was a rare occurrence. It wasn't often that Justin chose to cause trouble, and it was never to the level of Faye's antics, but it helped ease the stress the prince happened to be feeling at the moment.
                                          ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
________________________________User Image
User Image
▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
tab tab I VOW_TO___P R O T E C T___THEE,
tab tab tab BUT HE MUST HAVE__F A I T H__, AND__T R U S T,
tab tab tab tab FOR IF HE CANNOT GIVE ME THAT,
tab tab tab tab tab I SHALL BE OF NO USE, LIKE__E M P T Y__ARMOR . . .

THE ELDEST PRINCE'S__R O Y A L___G U A R D
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Heavy Blade User

tab tab Reiko's ears twitched as she heard foot steps getting heavier as they approached. Reiko tilted her head back till she could see the person, her hair flipped out of her face. She watched her bow to the prince then give a nod to yours truly. Reiko shrugged it off and brushed it off. She placed her hands on the tiles below her and pushed up and so she could stand. Once she was up she brought her sword back into line on her back. Reiko showed no happiness, but nor anger, or irritation either. She was a blank canvas, other than that lurking feeling in her stomach. Except.. When Laura glanced at her, Reiko simply raised an eye brow at her like "What gives?" but didn't think to much of it. ❝One eye on Kuriel, one eye on her. Not too much to handle..❞ Her thoughts began to trail off. Then in the corner of her eye Reiko spotted an oddly dressed man with pinkish hair, much like her own, appear on the roof top. Turning her head just slightly to get a better view she watched the man go around a corner. Then a common servant began to walk in the same direction... POOF! The servant disapeared. Reiko's eyes widened slightly. ❝Sorry to interrupt, but..❞ Her voice was very hushed, like a mother would talking to her infant, ❝I'm going to have to ask you both to take cover...❞ Quickly scanning the area, no one else seemed to have noticed. She clenched her sword with one hand, and pointed in one direction, ❝Laura, you hide over behind the barrels.. And be swift about it, but not shady.❞ referring to a few set of barrels filled with food, assuming for the trip, that were set beside the entry way to the roof. In another direction she directed her finger at a set of boxes that were labeled "Warning: Fragile", ❝Prince, you go over there.❞

tab tab Once the two were hidden Reiko acted casual walking towards the corner but paused at the edge and peered around to see the servant who had the drinks passed out. Reiko yanked the sword from her back quickly, but ran up to the servant and checked the man's pulse quickly... A sigh of relief came over her to know he was still alive just unconscious. But that means there was an intruder. Reiko was able to get a decent look of the pink haired male's face. He couldn't have made it too far away. Could he? ❝s**t.. s**t... s**t...❞ She knew this was bound to happen, but for it to come so suddenly?! Reiko grabbed hold of the man's arm and threw her on her back and came back out into the open, she bit her lip slightly, ❝No! No time to hesitate! Alert everyone.❞ She closed her eyes tight and drew in a deep breath of the gusty air, ❝INTRUDER!❞ She called out to inform everyone as fast as she could. When she opened her eyes the servants began to fall into a panic.

Ϻood/Feelings﹕Whatever -- Worried Location﹕Roof Top Ⅽompany﹕Laura, Kuriel, Random servants, and an assassin (Haku) OOC﹕Wasn't really sure how to inform everyone (Like the guards) that we are already under attacked... So i went with the classic, yell out your lungs...

Fanatical Lunatic

10,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

❝If I s t r o n g l y get used to it just a little
I'll cross these s k i e s that are before my eyes
I'll reach out with both hands to the f u t u r e ahead of me❞

Elda blinked, looking over to the Prince. She was sure she had heard him say something...was it her imagination? Not wanting to make a fool out of herself and being rude and replying with an undignified 'what?, she decided to stay silent as they continued on their way down the not so quiet halls of the extravagant castle. As they walked, she took the time to look at their surroundings. Ornaments decorated the halls, from lovely vases standing silently on tables to the beautiful paintings and pictures hung on the walls. She silently cringed at the thought of breaking something so fragile as the vase...or breaking that resided in the castle in general.

Looking up to find herself standing in front of a door, Elda's eyes slightly widened, her gaze going from the Prince to her hands, which were still clasped together. A bittersweet smile adorned her face. He really is kind. Yeah...perhaps a break from all the chaos that's been going on will be a nice change. Her grandmother would be so pleased to see her again after so long. It's also been a while since she's had her apple pie. Hell, everything her grandmother bakes is always so damn delicious and just thinking about it kind of makes her feel homesick. It'd also be nice to visit her favorite spots in the forest that surrounded her village again. She found herself thinking about all the times when she ended up sleeping in the forest, worrying her grandma to bits.

Richard...? Ah. Prince Richard. Prince Lucas's younger brother. So that was where they were going. To visit him. Ears perking when he mentioned the word 'library', she smiled and nodded. It'd be great if Prince Richard was at the library. She'd be able to meet one of the other Princes, which means possibly meeting one of her comrades, and she'd be in a room surrounded by books! Knowing a castle, their library is bound to be huge and filled with thousands of books. She wondered if she'd be allowed to borrow a book or two on their trip when they're having quiet time. Standing around and watching the Prince like a hawk all day is bound to be boring, and she's sure he wouldn't appreciate her watching him all the damn time. True, she has books at her home, but unfortunately, she's read all of them and lately, she hasn't had time to go buy new ones. She's in dire need of a good ol' new novel to read.

Making their way over to the library, Elda couldn't help but add a little skip in her steps. She wondered what kind of books the library would have. Maybe they have some books about the City of Ember...? No matter how much she was curious about it, she couldn't be so sure that they have any books about it. Their village have always been visited by many travelers, and her grandmother, the kind, lovely old woman she is, has always allowed the kind strangers to stay in their quaint little cottage. Elda would always ask the travelers to tell her of their adventures and of the many places they have been to. Sometimes they would even tell her of legends and myths. There was one fairly old man who had been kind enough to tell her about the City of Ember. Sadly, he had only said that it's existence was only a rumor...or even a myth. Still, if that place existed, she wondered what it would be like. If it truly existed, she probably wouldn't hesitate to check it out.

Arriving at what she assumed to be the door to the library, she opened the door, only to stop herself from squealing with joy at the sight of the many books stacked neatly within the shelves, containing herself from leaving the Princes' side and running off to explore the wonderful place. Attempting to act cool and calm, she kept their goal in mind. To find Prince Richard and see if he was here in the library. Keeping the Prince in sight, she looked around the quiet place to see if there was at least one being here except for herself and the Prince, only to find none. As her footsteps lightly echoed in the silence, she couldn't help but to sneak a glance at some of the books and reading the titles on the binds of the books, cocking her head to the side as she found a few that have interested her just by titles alone. She fidgeted, her fingers twitching at the urge to take at least one of the books off its shelve.

It was then that the sound of rushing footsteps and shouting caught her attention, did she tear away her gaze from the shelves. The door to the library burst open and what looked to be a frantic maid stumbling in, calling for the Prince. Eyebrows furrowing, Elda made her way to the mussed up maid and placed her hands gently on her shoulders in an attempt to calm down. "Calm down." She said in a quiet voice, making contact with the maid. "Prince Lucas is fine. Is something wrong?" Looking over the maid's shoulders, at first glance, it would seem like there was nothing wrong, as the servants were bustling around like usual as they have the entire day. But looking closer at their faces, she saw traces of anxiety and fear on their expressions. "Prince! My Lady! There's...there's an intruder! He was seen on the rooftops by a Royal Guard. Another servant and Prince Kuriel are there too!" The maid gasped out. Eyes widening, Elda look to the Prince and back to the maid, her eyes narrowing. Nodding, she gave the maid orders. "Inform the guards of the castle. The other Princes should be fine as long as they stay with their guard. For now, we need to get Prince Kuriel to safety and make sure he is okay." Nodding her head, the maid rushed out of the room to perform her orders. Looking to the Prince, she spoke. "We should head over to where your brother is. If I remember correctly, Reiko is your brother's guard. Whoever this intruder is, she may not be able to handle it alone." There will be no doubt that Prince Lucas is now worried for his brother's safety, so taking that into consideration, they should go to their location and give Reiko some back up.

Kawaii Nymph

35,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image

Haku Niramura
♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
The Silent Assassin Of The Second Oldest Prince

Haku kept quiet and moved around as a normal servant, quickly exiting the roof top, but hearing several footsteps....didn't help much, but he jumped from the edge of the rooftop to the side of the castle holding on for dear life on the brick wall, his sword in his mouth and backpack slung over his shoulder. He slowly climbed down the Castle wall, and thankfully found a glass window. He Made sure no one was by the window and kicked it twice, on the third kick the glass cracked and had fallen onto the ground within the castle. Haku jumped from the wall that he held onto, into the castle halls, e was already lost and sighed as he had ruffled his hair. On the other hand he crosses the hallway and was in a small room that had several cloths, and changed back to his normal attire, slung his back pack onto his back and sword on his left hip.

Haku slowly opened the door just a crack, and looked both directions of left and right, making sure bit to be noticed, and did not want to end up captured and be put to death at the spot, just like his guardians had on the attempt to assassinate the second prince not too long ago...it still disturbed him, and disliked it. He shook his head several time remembering all of the blood shed, and how he had fled the scene as soon he was spotted that day. Haku walked slowly and made sure not to catc any maids attention.

Age» 20 │Mood» . . . . │Status» . . Single . . │With» . . . . │Where» . . Somewhere . . │

Out Of Colors :. . . .sorry I keep only 2 paragraphs D: I'm blanking a bit. .

Fashionable Perfectionist

7,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Athlete 50
gataki_xx

User Image
User Image

Melitta rolled her eyes and sighed. It was unnecessary for Karen to speak to her like she was stupid. "Thanks for reminding you how much of an old hag you are, Karen. I really appreciate the kind words." Melitta's eyes then widened with anger as she gritted her teeth together. "Do not doubt my skills, Karen. You might actually need me one day." Melitta smirked a bit.

The dark-haired young woman raised an eyebrow Karen's next question. It was Melitta's turn to ask Karen if she knew what she was talking about. "Darling, I am from the Second Kingdom, where we are in touch with magic and nature. And we have talking animals as spies. Of course I can handle an animal without any trouble. Why do you ask, foxy?" Melitta chuckled to herself. This probably had something to do with Karen's fox form, most likely. She would have to wait for the woman's response, though.

[ Location: Streets, yo.
With: Karen.
Doing: Being annoyed.
OutOfCookies: SORRY I TOOK SO LONG OMG.]

User Image

Sex Symbol

User Image
ტიყα
I'ო იტ† liviიg яigh†, iƒ ყტu'яє იტ† სყ ოყ §iძє.

tab Onya stood near the window of her little cottage within the walls of the First Kingdom. Here, she was protected. Here, she found the solitude that she desired for so long. She could walk down the street to purchase some fruit and bread without having to turn her head, desperately trying to protect her back. At last, she was at peace.

But it wasn't going to last forever, that was for sure. Onya needed some way to survive. And when all you can rely on is your bow and arrow, there aren't many job positions you can apply for.

Great.... Onya muttered to herself. I hate to succumb to this...but.. there's only one thing I can really make a living out of...

Protection. Defense. Becoming a Royal Guardian? Was this really her one and only option? It seemed so, and the piles of burnt cakes lying on her dining table only shoved the truth down her throat further. Onya had no time to think when she signed up for the position. But now, after the hasty decision, Onya would once again be on her way to the Second Kingdom, the one and only place that brewed her anger and hatred for the land she lived upon.

ტტე... First time posting! Sorry if it seems out of..uh.. context.
☀ ☁ ☂ ☃♬.....................................

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
User Image
User Image
would you mind if i hurt you? tab tab ✗ ✗ tab tab understand that i need to
wish that i had other choices tab tab ✗ ✗ tab tab would you mind if i killed you?
would you mind if i tried to?

location // Second Kingdom: Streets tab tab
company // Melitta
thoughts // She better get that job... tab tab
mood // Bored

Karen gasped softly and moulded her face into an expression of shocked disbelief verging on flattered, and then smirked as she turned her head to regard the other girl. "You're welcome, Melitta, love!" laughing softly, she shook her head and the sarcastically pleased look dropped instantly from her face. Sure, she made it a point of getting on the girl's nerves every time they ran into each other, but she really couldn't help it. Being born in the Second Kingdom, it was if the girl thought herself so special. Hell all of them did. 'Hey look, Mom and Dad! I made it as a cut throat and a spy!' They could use a bit of magic, were incredibly technologically advanced and they were on top of the world? Please. Where she was born, in a small village on the outskirts of the city of Ember, paid killers were born, not made. Life was brutal, savage, pickpockets and thieves were common in the streets. If you weren't careful you'd lose more than just your purse.

"I would never underestimate you." she purred in a sickly sweet tone of voice. "That would be stupid and do I look like an idiot?" She paused a heartbeat and then added. "Don't answer that." Karen was sure she wouldn't really need Melitta's help to get into the palace since she already had an idea in mind, but she might as well throw the poor girl a bone. Right now Melitta would probably run in there and butcher this entire thing, getting them all killed. "But you're right, I might actually need you… " In a few thousand years…. She finished the thought in her mind and then ran her hand through her hair, ruffling it up a bit. This was going to hurt.

'… Why do you ask, foxy?'

Karen growled as she heard the nickname and gave the other assassin a harsh glare. "Don't you ever call me that again. I'm not one of those talking monkeys you people have on retainer." The redhead would never consider herself to be like them. A few spells to make them talk and if they could shift, they acted far more human than the animal they were supposed to be. It was appalling really. She could still remember the day she had first found her animal counterpart. The fox was beautiful, incredibly graceful as it made it's way down out of a tree. Strong confident jumps as it moved from tree to tree, landing quickly and not even hesitating before jumping again. She'd always loved the animal from the time she was little. The only member of the canine family that could climb trees… Unexpected and useful… After all these years she felt so in tune with her animal half. It was liberating, freeing…

"If you're looking for a way in, I heard from one of the guards that the Royal vet needs to find a new assistant since his last one…. had a bit of an accident. If you don't mind working with horses and dogs you should do it. I would of course but… I don't do so well with those animals." The dogs were trained to track foxes and that always sent her up a tree. Even as a human they smelled the fox in her and barked and growled straining at their leash. The horses shied and it was better to stay away from them. Just for her own personal safety. If it weren't for that she would have taken the job already. But if she got Meletta in, then it was simple for her to follow. All she would have to do was call in a favour really. Even if she did prefer to use her original plan to get close to the princess, this would be the perfect backup.
                    Layout created by: Seremela_Tiwele

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image

The young princess smiled. She wished that she had something like a good book to keep her mind off of things. Kaylee nodded to her sister's response. "Romeo and Juliet is very good, but I prefer something less tragic." Especially recently, Kaylee enjoyed reading books that were more happy. It kept her mind off of the whole assassination/kidnapping plot. Kaylee also knew that she wasn't the only one who was targeted. She just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. It could have happened to any one of her sisters. Kaylee snapped out of her thoughts, and thought about Fiona's question. Sitting back in the chair, Kaylee let out a sigh. She really had no idea, but she still wanted to have a good answer for her sister. "Well, I would assume they would be different. I don't think they would all be the same. That would be boring. I would hope that they are smart, kind, just, and understanding. I know some of us could be handful." Kaylee giggled quietly to herself at this comment. She was thinking of her two oldest siblings. Her and Fiona were slightly more subdued. "Have you seen what they looked like yet? I wonder if my husband-to-be is handsome." Kaylee knew that looks weren't everything, and she probably would get a scoff for being silly like that, but she was a teenager after all. Kaylee had wondered at times whether marriage for her, or her sisters, was a good thing. All this uncertainty made Kaylee anxious though.
User Image
Faye Thyme Mangis
THE MISCHIEVOUS GUARD

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Faye's grin widened at Justin's plan... It had been far too long since they had done this sort of thing... She had been worried that she might have to make the poor boy join her on one of her morning excursions to help relieve some of his stress but this would work just as well if not better. She reached out a hand and playfully tossed Justin's hair and gave him a wink...

"Why don't you be the distraction... Of course that is if you haven't gotten rusty during your latest break..." Faye teased in a soft purr... If that jab didn't get the boy in the spirit of things nothing would... She glanced around once more while she waited for his reply once more surveying the exits, cooks, and possible distractions if something went wrong...

(OOC: sorry this is so short...)

kirafckr's Partner

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50
User Image

Thoughts
Actions/Narrations
Speech

Location: Castle rooftop → hiding behind some boxes on the Castle Rooftop
Currently with: Reiko & Laura → Alone
Mood: worried, uncomfortable, a little bit scared
OOC: I feel left out. It is short because no one talked to Kuriel and he is alone.

User Image

Kuriel was a surprised at Reiko's sudden change in personality. He smiled then nodded and quickly went to hide behind the boxes. I wonder what is going on? He sat down on the castle rooftop and enjoyed the feeling of the breeze through his hair. I hope it gets sorted out soon, this isn't a particularly comfortable place to sit.

He then hears Reiko shouting intruder. "Oh, for goodness sake..." But... I wonder who they came for? He shudders at the thought of a stranger invading their home and hurting or killing one of his brothers. He rests his head on the boxes and prepares himself for what lies ahead.

User Image

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
________________________________User Image
User Image
tab tab I VOW_TO___P R O T E C T___THEE,
tab tab tab BUT HE MUST HAVE__F A I T H__, AND__T R U S T,
tab tab tab tab FOR IF HE CANNOT GIVE ME THAT,
tab tab tab tab tab I SHALL BE OF NO USE, LIKE__E M P T Y__ARMOR . . .

THE ELDEST PRINCE'S__R O Y A L___G U A R D
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Heavy Blade User

tab tab Reiko laid the servant she had on her back, gently onto the tiles beneath her. ❝I should get back to Kuriel, it's not good for him to be alone at this time...❞ She thought in a panic and darted for the boxes she pointed him to. Reiko looked over the boxes to see Kuriel crouched down, and looking frantic. A sigh passed her lips and she glanced over at the barrels where Laura was supposed to be. Reiko didn't see her, ❝Good hiding spot..❞ Her thoughts began to jumble and wasn't sure what to do first.. She looked back down at Kuriel, ❝We need to inform your brother's and their guards, and your father that there's been an attack...❞ She spoke trying to be reassuring but her voice was shaky. She extended her hand down to him to help him up, ❝Let's get Laura, and find your brothers... I don't believe the impersonator is up here still, if he is...❞ Her eyes lingered toward the flying boat.

tab tab While this was going on Reiko couldn't help but continue to question where the guards were.. Surely one of them besides the servants would have heard? There was commotion everywhere now, running and panicking. She was beginning to receive the mother of all headaches.

Ϻood/Feelings﹕Scared, Worried Location﹕Roof top Ⅽompany﹕Beside Kuriel, about to get Laura OOC﹕…

kirafckr's Partner

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50
User Image

Thoughts
Actions/Narrations
Speech

Location: Castle rooftop → Castle Corridors → Announcement room → Castle corridors → Throne room
Currently with: Reiko
Mood: Stressed
OOC: Watching Naruto by the brain-full

User Image

"I'm sure that they would have noticed the commotion by now! You don't need to talk to me like a child! I am the future king, what do you think I have been doing, just sitting here? Honestly..." He sighs and presses his palm against his forehead to calm himself down. "You do not need to be so concerned about Laura. We can just find her later, an assassin would have no reason to hurt her. It does not matter where the impersonator is, we just need to get all the royals in one place."

He saw Reiko looking at the tethered air ship. "Don't even think about leaving. That would be disastrous. If any of the commoners found out that we fled the castle when we were under attack, me and my brothers would be ruined. We would lose all public respect. Who can put their faith in a runaway king?"

He stops talking and stares at Reiko for a few seconds. "I am sorry for shouting at you. I can tell that you are petrified, your voice is shaking. Just... Stay behind me, I will lead the way."

He takes Reiko's hand and walks back down into the corridors. "In the castle there is an inlaid speaker system. It is mostly used for providing music in gatherings, but it will work fine for what I have in mind too. I am going to tell my brothers, father and mother to meet in the throne room."

He leads Reiko through the corridors until they come to the right room, which Kuriel almost walks past and has to backtrack a few steps. "Right, this is the place..." He opens the door, revealing a small looking room with a massive control panel taking up the whole far wall. There are screens embedded into the wall, from which various rooms can be seen, including the library, the dining hall, and the throne room.

Kuriel walks up to the control panel, sits down on one of the spinning chairs and picks up a microphone which is attached via a lead to the control panel. He then flips a switch and starts speaking into the microphone.
"HELLO EVERYBODY, THIS IS PRINCE KURIEL. PLEASE COULD THE KING, QUEEN, MY BROTHERS AND THEIR PERSONAL GUARDS COME TO THE THRONE ROOM AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. THANK YOU." Kuriel then flips back the switch and puts the microphone back from where he got it from.

"If you hadn't already guessed, we are now going to the throne room." Kuriel (still holding Reiko's hand,) walks to the throne room with Reiko.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces