Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Althea was worried as well, this wasn't going to be that easy. No the coven couldn't stop her but they would not make the ceremony simple. Truth was they would probably do everything they could to sabotage it for her. Would the current coven priestess even let her onto their land? Regardless of their qualms with her choices in a mate they could not deny Althea her natural born right to the lands that purified the stone. They had no right to stand in her way.

"I am worried too.,"Althea said quietly"I do not see a peaceful situation for entering and or existing this without a fight from the entire coven. Though at this point I do not believe it is me they have an issue with entirely. It is the both of us.,"

The demon merely smirked before slipping back into Lyra. "We will see.,"she murmured just as Lyra returned to herself. When the girl was back to normal her face appeared pale and she looked as if she hadn't slept. Avery was right about that demon. It was sucking the very life from Lyra's little body. At this rate she would die and that demon would have control of her body for good. For the first time, Lyra saw the dangers in keeping that creature inside of herself.

"We need...to get her out.,"she whispered, resting her forehead on her hands.

Aure looked up at him now when he asked her about looking for her father. The elf instantly grew sad. Not because Alex had let her go but because there was no reason to go after her father any long. A dream had come to her that night a very sad and terrible dream. A dream that told her the saddest news she had prayed was a lie. Only these kinds of dreams were never wrong. The girl did her best not to look to sad though.

It's to late.He passed away last night. He came to me in my dreams to say goodbye and that he would always be watching over me. He wants me to be happy but....well...I shall have to find a new definition of happiness.

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Yuki sighed and said, "But we don't have to worry. i wont let them stop you or hurt you, I promise you that." She sighed and closed her eyes, holding her close. "No harm will come to you while I am alive." she said to her.

Avery heard Lyra and he moved over to get her a soft hug. "Let's do it then. I have a plan and I know it will work." he said to her. Regardless if he lived through it, it would work and Lyra would be free of her.

Alex heard her and he hugged her close this time, wanting to comfort her. "I'm so sorry Aure..." he said. He rubbed her back gently in comfort and he sighed. "I know what it feels like to lose your parents..." he said to her.
User Image

Althea blushed a little as she felt Yuki pull her close to herself. Yuki's warm against her bare shoulder made her skin tingle. The girl turned her head to glance at Yuki over her shoulder shyly. She still couldn't find the courage to be to forward with Yuki at times. However, in moments like this it wasn't easy to resist. Slowly, Althea turned her head to give Yuki a gentle loving kiss. Her hand came up to rest against the side of Yuki's cheek, running along her jawline. Yes there was nothing to fear with the queen of demons at her side. For those who thought of power and nothing else Althea's choice in a mate would be thought of as clever. Having the queen of demons at her side would keep most intelligent magic users away from her. Though that was not why Althea wanted Yuki with her.

I could never be that cruel or malicious. I do not play with people's hearts for my own benefit.

Lyra stiffened when Avery hugged her. Silently, she turned to glance at him out of the corner of her eye. She had never been hugged by anyone before, not even Claus. She'd never allowed anyone to get physically close enough to touch her. Mostly because she'd been afraid the demon would hurt someone. If the demon kept Lyra isolated than she'd never be able to disconnect from it. The warmth of another person was so alien but at the same time Lyra couldn't stop herself from melting into it.

"Please don't get hurt.,"she said, softly as her hand touched his arm"You are one of my only true friends in this world. If you were to die then....,"

Lyra's hand tightened against his arm, unable to finish what she was saying.

When he hugged her this time Aure did not have any real hesitance to her. Her body fell naturally against Alex. There was a bit of blush on her skin but nothing to intense. She let him rub her back while her arms remained pinned to her sides. The young elf felt like her spirit was broken. She could never get to know the father she remembered from childhood. It made her relieved to know he no longer suffered but there would always be regret for never finding him sooner. Now the rest of her family was gone and she was the last of her bloodline. Aure leaned her head against Alex's shoulder but not a single tear fell from her eyes.

There is no need to be sorry. He is...no longer suffering and he can see me now. I will see him again one day. Everyone and everything returns to nature someday. He is with mother earth now where he was born and he can see mother again. It will...be fine.

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Yuki knew that she would protect her no matter what. Althea was her life, she was the woman who brought joy into it and she kept it there. If Althea was gone then she didn't know what she would do with herself honestly. "We will be fine when we go back there." she said to her with a smile after she felt the kisses along her cheek.

Avery nodded to her. "I wont...I will be fine." He said to her. He let go slowly and looked at her. "We need to get started as soon as possible Lyra, we need to get her out of you now." he said, being serious and not wanting her to back out now.

Alex heard her in his head and he sighed softly. "I'm here for you to help you if you want." he said to her and he held her gently and gave her a reassuring pat on the back. Even if she said it was fine, she had to feel some kind of sadness, everyone would if they lost their parent.
User Image

Althea nodded, wanting to believe that it would be okay. Her last memories of that place were not good ones and she didn't want to go back. Only for the sake of the stone was she making this trip. The massive set of scars that formed the tree on her back were only a reminder of that. A small shiver traveled down her body at the memory of being tied to that post. To feel the whip on her back again would be more than she could stand. They had bound her with magical cuffs to keep her from using any spells. Artemis had been the one to save her that day. If had come any later she would have died on that post from blood loss.

"I hope so.,"Althea said, her voice shaking before she slowly slipped back from Yuki a little. She felt bad for worrying so much. Althea didn't want to be a bother to Yuki about her petty fears.

Lyra knew he was right but she was so afraid. What if removing the demon from her really did end her life? What would the demon do to Avery? The girl didn't want to think about any of it but it was impossible not to. She glanced over at Claus who only nodded in agreement with Avery. She looked down at her hands nervously, feeling the tattoos burning again in warning.

"What makes you think you can be saved little human?,"came the demon's voice from Lyra again. She didn't take her over but she still could use her."I saved your life as a child. I gave you this life you have and I can take it away. Even if he casts me out I can take you back to hell with me.,"

Aure nodded, but life had hardened her to much. There had been enough tears over her life that she felt completely empty of them. In a manner of speaking, Aure did not feel as if she were really able to cry. Slowly, the elf pulled back from Alex with a shake of her head. He had done enough and she would ask no more of the human. All those years alone had made her to independent to lean on anyone easily. The elf knew there were still people after her but she was strong enough to protect herself and this garden.

You have already helped more than you know. I will be fine and so will the garden. If I have that place than I am not completely without a kind of family. I may not have anymore living relatives but...I don't think I am completely on my own. I just have to get used to the idea that I have to care for myself now.

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Yuki just pulled her back in when she tried to slip away. "Hey...it will be okay, I promise you that." She said to her and kissed her head happily. She would never let harm like that come to Althea again, she would do anything to save her.

Avery looked at her and said, "Lyra don't believe her. When I pull her out of you she won't have her powers, she can't hurt you." he was going to do it here and now, he knew that he didn't have a choice. He looked at Claus and said, "I need you to keep her down, the demon will fight back."

Alex listned to her and he nodded softly. "I understand." he said to her. He knew that she needed time to adjust to her new life of freedom, it was new to her and everything was happening so fast to her.
User Image

Althea blushed a little when Yuki pulled her back in. That was truly a symbol to the girl of how much Yuki really did love her. She wanted her close enough for their skin to touch, to feel her close by. She couldn't believe how happy that made her feel to just know that Yuki needed to be near her in more than just a spiritual kind of way. Althea glanced up at her shyly when she felt her kiss her head. The girl didn't move away from Yuki after that and remained where the demon could feel her.

"I see that now.,"she said softly, moving a little closer to her so that her head rested near her collar bone"I just want to get it over with quickly and come back home so I can be with you like this.,"

Claus nodded and quickly went over to Lyra. The demon didn't have time to make Lyra move before she was laid down across the table. Right on cue the monster started making Lyra thrash and fight Claus. Of course the man was to big to be pushed off by Lyra. Not to mention she was far to small to withstand his strength.

"Get off of me you claud!,"Lyra shouted, her beautiful golden eyes turning red"I will make you pay for this I swear, boy! This girl is mine!,"

You don't...have to hold onto me. I promise you that I will not crumble into pieces.

Honestly, Aure somewhat hoped that he would not listen to her. She didn't want to be left alone at a time like this. Otherwise she really would fall to pieces. Aure didn't raise up her arms to hug him but she did lean closer to him.

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Yuki smiled and she kissed her head. "It is lunch time already, let's get something to eat shall we?" She said to her with a smile, changing the subject since she was hungry and didn't want to speak of possibly sad things on their lazy day together.

Avery was glad that Claus could hold her down. He stood up and he took his spellbook out of his bag at his side, which was much bigger on the inside than the outside. He opened it up and set it down, starting to do one of the spells from the light side of the book. It took a good twenty minuets, but then he and Lyra both started to glow with a light and Avery was consentrating hard, feeling faint but he didn't dare pass out. If he didn't finish they both could die. It took only a bit longer before the darkness in her was ripped from her body and light from Avery came out of him and went into Lyra. He gave a piece of himself to her, in a sense they shared a life since half his life force was with Lyra. Avery fell to his knees, exhausted and he could bearly move.

Alex flet her lean into him and he said, "I get the feeling that isn't true..." he held her still, but a little more loose encase she wante dto pull away.
User Image
User Image
"Already taken care of.,"Althea said with a smile, watching as a large tray floated into the room with probably the best lunch Althea had ever used her magic for. If she wasn't able to make the perfect breakfast then she was certainly going to make the best lunch,ever. Althea wrapped the sheet around herself again and used her hands to direct the tray and other items to the bedside tables. She didn't plan on thinking about tomorrow anymore until it actually came. Her bags had already been packed so there wasn't really much else to be done.

"There we are, now I just need to have the-Ah! There it is!,"Althea said, watching the tea float in from the kitchen"I bought this new tea at the market the other day. The leaves are very fresh.,"

Lyra struggled against Claus but it was just no use. The demon inside her screamed and hissed, cursing the boy incesently for his interference. Once the spell had been cast Lyra could feel the light pushing out the darkness from her body. A piece of Avery's light replacing what she had lost so that her life would not be cut short. When it was finished Lyra's looks completely changed. Claus slowly let go of her small body until she was sitting comfortably on the floor beside Avery.

Her hair which had once been that bluish grey color had returned to the red she was born with as a human. Her skin was brighter and full of color but her eyes were still golden. Her eyes were wide but she was smiling and crying at the same time. "I-I am...myself again. I-I'm free.,"she said, looking at Avery with such happiness before going over to hug him softly"Oh Avery thank you!,"

Aure stiffened a little when he said he didn't think she was actually okay. She felt him him loosen his hold on her a bit just in case. The poor elf felt instantly like crumbling to the floor. Without Alex's strong hold Aure felt as if the world might just fall out from underneath her. Her wings quivered with the sadness she finally let free. Gently, her arms came up to wrap around him as she buried her face against his shoulder. Her beautiful wings slumping as she gave into tears.

I had not felt this alone before because I knew he was out there waiting for me. I could get through everything because I knew my father would find me when I escaped. N-now that I'm free he isn't there anymore. Everyone is gone. I am all alone. T-they took everything away from me and left me with nothing.

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Yuki could smell their lunch and the tea and she smile dhappily. "That smells amazing Althea, you are a wonderful cook." She said to her with a smile, kissing her cheek and watching the plates float down to them. Yuki's stomach rumbled, hungry after skipping breakfast and after the night they had before.

Avery leaned against her and smiled tiredly. It took a lout out of someone to have half their soul ripped out and shoved into someone else. "i...I'm glad you are okay." He said to her, happy for her really, he was just too tired right now to muster more then that.

Alex let her cry and get it out of her. He held her close rnow that he knew thta she really wanted him there for her right now. "You aren't alone Aure...I'm here for you." he said to her. He figured that Aure would be staying here at the hotel, and so he would be here for her as much as she wanted him to be.
User ImageUser Image

Althea smiled happily as a small pink blush colored her cheeks. She was so happy that Yuki loved her cooking. Though she really wished she could have made it herself. Just so she could have put her own personal touch on it. The girl leaned up to kiss her the base of her neck just as the tray landed in thwir laps.

"Thank you. Hopefully next time I can cook for you next time. Magic made food is nice but I like the home made stuff.,"Althea said.

Lyra moved closer to Avery so that she could hold him up with her own body. She knew he had essentially given her half of his soul. She was going to have to take care of herself now. If his soul was a part of her than whatever happened to him happened her possibly. Lyra helped him get back to his chair the best that she could before sitting down next to him.

"Avery will you be okay?,"she asked him.

Aure knew he was right, he was there. He'd already proven for the last day or so that he was going to stick around if she needed him to. Aure cried only a small bit longer before reaching up to wipe at her eyes. She was sad and it would take some time to feel better. Her only remaining family was gone. All Aure had left was Alex's garden. She could hear the trees, the flowers and all manner of living being sending her consoling whispers on the winds. Strangely though, only Alex's presence was really helping her feel grounded. Her hands let go of his shirt now before she pulled back slowly.

I have to go to the garden now. It needs looking after....I will be there all day if you require my help. I...um..I'm sorry that I got your shirt all wet. S-see you later.

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Yuki heard her and smiled. "I'm glad that you can cook with or without magic..." She said, embarrassed at what she was going to say. "I...can't cook with either. Alex and I use to eat out a lot because I would ruin dinner." He said.

Avery nodded gently. "i...I will be okay. It isn't every day you rip half your soul out." he sai dto her and he laughed a little, but weakly. He leaned against her a little longe rand then he managed to pull himself up into a chair. "Are you okay Lyra?" he asked her.

Alex heard her and he nodded. "I will come see how you are doing in a little bit okay? And don't worry about my shirt, I have more." he said to her with a smile.
User Image
User Image

Althea smiled widely when she saw Yuki blush. The young witch kissed her cheek, finding her completely adorable with her cheeks all red and warm. "That's alright, I will do the cooking for the both of us. You already do so much.,"Althea said, promising herself that Yuki would always have good meals. "Besides, I love doing things for you. You always do everything else so I...want to do something to return all the love you've shown me.,"

Althea brushed some of Yuki's hair from her face. "I want to be able to help care for you too.,"she said quietly.

Lyra couldn't believe he was asking her how she was. He was the one who had ripped half his soul out for her. He was the one who had put his life on the line and could have gotten killed. All for someone he barely knew anything about. Lyra shook her head at him before making him look at her.

"You need not concern yourself with me. I'm perfectly fine now after what you have done. I am more worried about you? Will you be alright without the other half of your soul? Nothing will happen to you right?,"she asked.

Aure nodded, leaving the kitchen for the safety of the garden. She wanted to be surrounded by the plants and especially the trees. When she made it back to the garden, the apple tree reached out it's branches to her. Aure reached up her hand to take the help it offered as it lifted her up into the safety of it's limbs. The tree made a special notch in it's strongest branch for her so that she could lay down. Once she situated the tree swayed a little in the breeze as if it were trying to rock her to sleep. Aure said nothing as she listened to the sounds of the garden's comforting whispers.

Aure stayed liked that for hours just listening quietly before bursting into tears again. She cried long and hard until she became exhausted and fell asleep protected by the tree.

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Yuki heard her and she nodded. "I know you will do a great job, at least you can cook." She said and laughed happily, hugging her close before she started to eat her food. "Mhm...this is so good. I can't wait to try your cooking not with magic." She said to her, knowing it would be better and this was probably the best thing she tasted in a long time.

Avery shook his head. "I will be fine. My light spells will be only half as effective now, but it will be okay." he said. He smiled a little and said, "Plus, now that I have banished her and replaced that evil witch with part of my light, you have new powers, good ones, ones that wont hurt people, but help them." he said.

Alex went to check on Aure later and saw that she had cried herself to sleep. "Poor thing..." he said softly. He sat down, exhausted, in the garden and he looked up at the sky, glad he was in the shade right now.
User ImageUser Image

Althea nodded, smiling when she kissed her. She couldn't believe how hungry she was when she smelled the food. She dug in without a second thought but tries to be slow as not to look like a pig. After last night she was completely starving not to mention from misssing out on breakfast. Althea ate as much as she could manage before laying back with a sigh.

"Ah that feels better. I have never been quite so glad to have a full belly.,"That really hit the spot.,"

"Thats all I've ever wanted to do is help. I couldn't do that before now with her inside my heart"she said.

Lyra smiled over at him before pressing her hand to the center of his chest to help restore some of his energy. Of course there wasn't much she could do. The both of them were wiped out it would seem. Lyra knew Claus would feed them something to restore them but for now she jusy wanted to sit there. So, with a sigh, Lyra leaned her head against Avery.

Aure opened her eyes to look down at the human under the tree. She didn't expect him to be around sobsoon after what happened. The she elf pulled her wings closer to her body to keep warm. Even though the sun was shining she still felt very cold inside. All that warm energy from before was swept away from the loss of her father. Aure glanced down at him again.

You dont have to pity me...im fine...just...no..no i am not okay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff