Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Anthony baroque
Prince of Pristinia

The young girl was definitely a curious one, he would have to keep an eye on her, but he wasnt exactly sure as to why. She seemed fidgety and at first somewhat playful, but it changed quickly, going from playing with the curls of the princess to forcing her way out of her arms. Anthony somehow found himself intrigued in the princess's hair at first, how it curl right back the way it was after it had been gently tugged on, the color of her hair was a nice shade, and then her eyes where something to be amazed with as well.

The young one spat some words and began to turn her nose up at them, causing a groan from the hulking mass beside Anthony, the armor finding it a little distasteful and rude, but Anthony finding it amusing "little one, you do not know me, but as a warning for all, there has never been a place that could hold me for long" he tone was playful, with a hint of truth. Since he was young Anthony had always been able to sneak out, thanks to his powers of illusion, he could conceal himself, make himself appear different, or in two places at once, neat little tricks that would get him in trouble, but that was not what you though of when you want to have fun.

A voice called out for helmi, a little to quiet for him to really pay much attention to, but he was obviously a little more distracted by the movements the princess made. her hand grew close to him, moving for his face, unsure of her intentions he didn't make a move, not a first, Clayton however, reached forward only to have his arm caught by Anthony as he shook his head. It would seem he to was caught in the females eyes, it was odd and he wasn't sure he liked that feeling, he hadn't come here looking for any interest like this, so he was shocked it would seem my plans change, good thing for her i guess, but ill find someone to scare later i guess his thought caused a hidden smirk as he waved Clayton back a little.

The princess also made reference to being unable to leave so easily, but that would never deter him, oh no, if anything it would make him try all the more. Folding his arms and following the princess he smirked "as i said to the young one, im not easily kept locked up, it just makes for more of a challenge" but her offer gave him the choice to save his powers and tricks for another time "sure, im not all that good at it, but last time i did ride one it was quite fun" any reason to get out of this place was good, even if it was with the opposing nations princess, though he didn't have a problem with that either "though i must say that dress doesn't look like a comfortable one to ride in" he gave a chuckle, the armor tried to laugh, but it came out to deep and a little frightening

Ninja cafinated_coffee
(again, up late sweatdrop )

iNk_mAy

Devoted Rogue

User Image

Elizabeth Thom
Roland's Princess
Where : stables
Feeling : calm, curious
Thoughts: let's see how good his riding really is.
With : Anthony

Elizabeth hadn't noticed the suit of armor about to stop her or realized that Anthony had stopped him. She had been curious and wanted to touch his face as if he weren't real or like it was a trick of the light or some other reason to his eyes being different.

She looked at him with a smirk, he seemed to not care for the castles either. That was one thing they had in common so she figured it would only take time until he found the same things she's known about since she was Helmi's age. It made no never mind to her since there were traps and dangers in the walls to help keep out intruders.

She looked at her silk gown when he mentioned that it wasn't very suitable for riding. He was right, it wasn't at all comfortable nor easy to move around in. She swore that men must have invented high heels and dresses so it was harder for the girl to run away and most likely fall flat on her face, if she made an attempt. She herd him chuckle it felt as if he were laughing at her. She was a bit startled when Clayton started laughing it was deep and menacing. She jumped a bit. That was unexpected then caressed her dress. "It isn't, but one has to keep up appearances, or so I'm told." She stated. "Stay close." She said then turned on her heals and walked out the south doors.

She walked down the hall quickly ignoring the servants and guards. She led Anthony out the doors after paying about 20 or so guards near by. She made her way to the stables and was greeted by a stable boy. "Lady Elizabeth, back for another ride I see. I brought a basket as always." He stated with a smile and handed her a basket. She looked inside as the boy looked at Anthony. "You ain't never brought anyone but, miss Helmi, who is this then?" The boy talked improper and very laxed around Elizabeth. "This is . . . Prince Anthony, the prince from Pristinia. Prince Anthony, this is Zac, he's been working here since he was 7." She stated pulling out a package all wrapped up in plain brown cloth. "I've also been the one covering your a** since for ever." He said tossing her a cloak before she disappeared into a stall. "I've also taken quite a few lashing for her." He stated looking over Anthony.

Zac stood at a full 5 feet 7 inches, with jet black hair and gray eyes. He was scrawny looking and his clothing wasn't well kept up. "I don't like you, you're gonna get her in more trouble if yous gets found out." He stated eyes narrowed and shaking a finger at him thoughtfully. "He's gonna ruin your virtue, that he is. Being alone with a prince and at your age, we aren't children anymore Elizabeth. If your ever questioned and if you are ever impure you'll -" He was cut off by her walking out and speaking over him. "I'll be no good to any body, what king or future king wants an already bitten fruit? No one, I'll be a disgrace and whore of a girl. Yes I know, God, you sound like my mother." She stated agitated. "It is nothing like that, besides . . . we won't get caught if you don't tattle." She said handing him a small parcel of gold.

He sighed and looked at her. Her long curls hung free down to her waist and bounced as she walked over to her horse. She was dressed in a commoners dress, blue in color and light weight. She moved around much easier in it, her movements from before were graceful but now they were more fluid like that of water. "I won't tell anyone, but . . . I still don''t think it's a good idea." He stated getting another horse ready quickly for Anthony to ride.

She cooed to a beautiful cream and black colored horse. "This is Caramel, she's been mine since she was a colt. You will Ride Nightmare, he is a gentle giant, we got him just last year to mate with Caramel here. He has no owner yet so I think he will suit you just fine. He's good with commands too so you shouldn't have any problems." She stated placing her hand on Nightmares cheek while she placed her cheek against his soft velvety one. He gave a few snorts and huffs and nuzzled her back. "You'll be good won't you boy?" She asked with a smile. He started giving her big nods. "Good, he's a guest, so this is your big chance." She said then handed the reigns to Anthony. "He's all yours." She said then climbed onto her horse. "When ever you're ready." She stated.

The stables and the horses was her only happy place within the castle walls. They never judged or commanded her. She never had to be on a schedule with them and they were always happy to see her. Even when she used and played with her abilities they never stopped trusting her. Here Anthony could catch a glimps of her true smile if he was paying attention.

RoyalK
7ihspntl:21="RoyalKill']

Time-traveling Ally

User Image

A slew of mental curses followed as she moved to grab the banister, the wall anything...But it was all pointless. Here she was spitting venom and in her fluster and anger she had missed a step. Doomed to fall down a good deal of steps and before the festivities. Please don't let me break anything!, was among those streams of curse words so salty sure to make even a seasoned sailor blush. Eyes closing tight and trying to brace herself for the fall to proceed she stopped short as she felt something against her. It had happened so fast. Slowly opening one eye and then the other she tried to imagine what had happened. Then she felt it, there around her waist. His arm.

Eyes widening she looked to him in horror. How? Wh-when? Lyrah could scarcely breathe. Was he coming closer towards her?! Her heart quickened its pace and she looked into his dark brooding eyes sure to see herself reflected in them looking like a silly thing. This kind of thing was whispered about by women much younger and foolish. Please...Please don't., she thought nearly with a whimper. This kind of thing couldn't happen. And of all the men it could have been why, why, WHY did it have to be this one. She couldn't stand him. He was stubborn and a complete a** at times. Her eyes still looked over him though and she moved to bite her lower lip. His body was so close to hers. Could he feel her heart beating so fast? She could certainly feel his warmth coming through her blouse which seemed to radiate from his well toned-!

Then the door sounded above them. Looking back and up she panicked as she seen two of his guards standing there looking down to them. Albeit briefly, before looking about. But the damage had already been done.
No, no, no,no no NO!, she thought angrily about to shove him off of her. But then that would send them both back down the stairs and no doubt land them both in the Infirmary. As one of the men cleared his throat though the moment ended and Aleser moved his hand to set her on her feet.
"If you..." clearing his throat he didn't even look at her, "If you will excuse me Ms Mills, I have other duties to attend. Please be more careful on the stairs."

Lyrah stood there as he marched up the stairs barking orders. She moved up them much slower and wrapped her arms around herself head lowered. "Why...Why can't I just...be nice to him? And then to think that...He can't even look you in the face unless its to argue., she mumbled quietly. Setting a hand to her face she swallowed the lump in her throat. There had already been a slew of rumors for years preceding his arrival that she was sleeping with Prince Seymour. Now this would surely spread like wild fire. The Head Maid and the Head Guard. Hand coming from her brow it snapped to her side and furled into a tight fist and a scowl formed on her face. And now I need to come up with damn outfits for his little ambush masquerade?! Damn it.

She snorted as she came up the last ttep and noted a few stray glances her way and some giggling. But they were quickly silenced when meeting her stern glare of disapproval. She marched over to the basin and scrubbed with all her fury at the plates and pots. Soon her intense scrubbing came to a dull roar and her expression softened slight,But...he did catch me. Didn't he? Lyrah nearly smiled.
oO Astennu Oo

Time-traveling Ally

User Image
User Image Helmi watched the two of them talk and heard her name being called from the Dining Hall, ducking her head a bit she hoped she wasn't already in trouble. Prince Seymour!
Turning towards the Dining Room she fiddled with her hands worriedly. She had forgotten about having to still go in there and meet the other Pristina royal family. As Helmi worried and fretted over how to proceed she turned back towards Prince Anthony and Princess Elizabeth. Thinking to herself, Maybe if I...apologize they'll walk in with me?
If that were true she wouldn't have to go in alone. Taking a breath she braced herself to give the most wonderful of apologetic speeches and ask them both nicely to breakfast. But much to her dismay the two were already heading down the hall. Her hand had been outstretched willing to drag Elizabeth begging if she didn't submit to her words. It fell to her side and she hugged it with the other. They...left me behind.

Approaching the doorway once more she walked in and sighed as she entered and went to Seymour's side. Worriedly she moved to grab at his shoulder and stood on tip-toe to reach his ear. He was leaning over the table looking to a woman who she didn't recognize and asking about something of a gift and dreams. The woman seemed somewhat angry about what he was saying or what he had said.
"I may not have feelings for you, but I would not put the safety of my people at risk just to get out of a wedding. I will put my people before my own personal choices, as I have since I was eight."

Looking now to the woman while still clinging to Seymour's shoulder she wondered if she wasn't one of the Princesses. She had curls just like Elizabeth, but her eyes were a really pretty color. Prince Anthony had one green eye. Do...all Pristina people have green eyes?
Well, now she had another question for Prince Anthony.
"I...I don't know where...To sit.", she mumbled sheepishly to Seymour. You're going to help me, right? I hate to ask but...I really don't know what to do.

Moving back a bit from him but still at his side she folded her arms in front of her and looked aside. Her cheeks were gaining color and she felt terribly awkward, if not still a little upset about missing out on having fun with Princess Elizabeth. Rocking on her heels and back to her toes she looked back to the woman peeking around Seymour as she rocked to and fro.
"Are...you a Princess?", she asked softly her feet landing still on the floor. I wonder why he was asking her about a gift of some kind? Were they supposed to give each other presents?

Tilting her head to the side she looked back to the doorway and wondered what the Prince and Elizabeth were doing. What if Clayton got stuck somewhere? Looking back to the Prince and the woman she noticed something moving across the room in one of the other doors near the kitchen. Lyrah!
Lyrah was giving her a small wave and gestured to her mouth and made a "U" with her fingers. Tilting her hea din response Hemli wasn't sure what she was doing. Then it dawned on her. "Oh!", she said quietly before smiling . Lyrah ducked out of view and she laughed softly looking back to the Prince and the green eyed lady.

"I really like Clayton.", Hemli decided to inform the stranger. One of her instructors and Lyrah had once acted out a staged scene on etiquette.
"If a woman can not make pleasant conversation she best not speak.", the man chided her with a huff after she stumbled over her words. Lyrah had corrected the man and told her smiling that it would be best to appear charming than cold and quiet. No one liked that kind of young miss. But Lyrah was always kind of mean to the maids and servants. Or at least bossy...So Hemli didn't quite still understand why it was so important for her to play nice all the time. But still, or now she would be nice and try to talk to the strange woman. Even if she did seem upset about some gift or something. Maybe I should get her some flowers so she's not mad at Prince Seymour?, she wondered.

CrescentValentine
darkqueenie
User Image
Seymour Thom
Roland's Eldest Prince

“The invariable mark of wisdom is to see the miraculous in the common.”

Seymour kept his eyes firm on hers as she answered his question, along with some vented out frustration over it as well. Hm? Strike a nerve did I?... Interesting.. Plus, she, Princess Clarese Baroque of Pristinia just openly admitted to not caring for him out in the open while servants and guards alike surrounded them nearby. Seymour could already hear the hushed whispering being traded between them about this news. Well, that ought to stir up the staff a bit. He just closed his eyes and shrugged letting out a soft sigh. "Don't presume to know my intent Princess Clarese. I was merely curious and imposed a question on the matter" he stated though not sounding apologetic in the slightest. Saying sorry for her assumption on his question was beneath him. Feeling hands on his shoulder, he turned his head, and looked to Hemli standing there looking shy and bashful. He knew she'd be nervous. The girl was only fives years old and he doubted much of her etiquette and manners stuck in her mind. Asking him for his help on where to sit made him feel glad. He after all wanted to be more involved in Hemli's life. "It's okay Hemli. You've got the perfect seat, right here". Putting his hands on her sides, he picked her up, and set her down comfortably on his knee. "If your hungry, you can have the rest of my pancakes. They're blueberry and are quite sweet". It was then that one of the servants, Seymour didn't recall all their names so easily, but he did remember this was one of Hemli's instructors that gave her lessons on proper conduct for how a young maiden of the royal courts should act. He spoke, opposing the act of letting Hemli sit on his knee like so and that a proper young lady should have her own space and chair at the table. Seymour's head whipped back, sending his long ebony locks over his shoulder, and glared at the man. "Do I need to repeat myself? Her seat is here, shared with me" he said with a cold and strong bitter distaste in his voice that got the message across to the servant well enough. The servant just returned to his standing position in line with others, waiting to be called on for their services.

Seeing him so passionate about it, he wondered what Clarese would think about it. She would probably think him a ***** wanting Hemli so close in such a way or just as likely, a close relative. Returning his attention to the princess, he recomposed his facial expression. "Plus, it is possible. During my time learning psychology I know it is possible to have bad dreams due to stress or anxiety" he said giving his real reason for why he asked the question about her dream in the first place. "But we do appear to be kindred spirits to agree on one thing. You clearly disprove of this arrangement of ours as much as I do, but no matter what is demanded of us if it means peace for the people, we will do it. Am I wrong?". Now he had just admitted his disapproval for this arranged marriage and he heard those around speaking in that hushed tone once again. "I suppose being locked up in the castle was it's own blessing in a way. You were saved from seeing the horrors of the battlefield... but you have no idea what it was like for me. Knowing I helped destroy some of those lives you mentioned. I won't lie when I say that it's been hard dealing with that guilt". Giving the girl sitting on his knee a little bounce, he realized that he hadn't introduced the two of them yet. "Ah, forgive my manners". Looking to Clarese, he moved his free hand to be placed on Hemli's shoulder. "Princess Clarese Baroque of Pristinia, this is the Ward of the Roland family. Hemli Amalia". He couldn't see her last name without his heart skipping a beat. Taking his hand off Hemli's shoulder, he moved it away, and gestured to Clarese now. Tilting his head around to be looking into Hemli's eyes now. "And Hemli, this is Princess Clarese Baroque from the kingdom of Pristinia. This is the woman I'm going to be marrying by week's end" he finished and rested his hand back down to the table. Hemli did ask if Clarese was a princess. That answered that question, but knowing that Clarese hailed from a far away land probably filled her with excited wonder and curiosity. "That reminds me, I haven't thought of a job for you to do at our wedding. Hm? Would you like to be the ring bearer?". Giving a soft chuckle, he gently brushed the top of Hemli's head with his free hand.

That's when he remember her mentioning Clayton. "Oh, meet the big armored brute did you?" he responded at first. "Is that who you were talking with out in the hall?" he asked figuring it to be so. "I suppose that's one less worry off my back. Was afraid you'd be terrified. Should've known you'd be stronger than that". He smirked and looked off into the distance. Just like she was. Letting out a small deep breath, he pushed his chair back, and stood up. Setting Hemli down on her own two feet first of course. Standing up from his chair, he grabbed his napkin and wiped his face before dropping the napkin back down to his plate. "Now, I believe I promised to show you to your room Princess Clarese". He knew she had requested to address her by her first name alone, but in public he could not do that. It was not proper for a man of his position to do so. Looking down to Hemli, he extended out his right hand to her. "Hold my hand now Hemli". When he felt Hemli secure his hand with her own, he began leading them off. The maid nearby who had overheard him say of showing her to her room automatically came alonge to join them since they carried the official order telling them which rooms the visiting Pristinia royals would be staying in. The top floor was kings and queens territory and the next floor directly under that one is where Seymour and Elizabeth stayed, but there a few empty private guest rooms on their floor as well. They were mostly reserved for friends or visiting nobility. He knew he had told Clarese already that these floors were enchanted to disable magic, which included their born with abilities, and he wondered how the change would affect her. Living here so long, he barely felt the pull of the enchantments stripping his powers away from him being so accustomed to it. Letting the maid lead the way, they came to a stop at a fashionably well crafted and ornate bronze lacquered wooden oak door. The maid stood by the doorway and said they had arrived at the room in which the princess would be staying while she was here.

"But in that case... tell me something. Why does it look exactly like my room?". This was indeed the door to his room and opening it to look inside, it was his room, and he could see that some of the princess's things had already been loaded into it. A look of irritation went across his face. Was this some kind of joke? Or prank? Is Lyrah behind this? Sure, there was times where the two of them bickered and argued like an old married couple probably making the accusations of them once sleeping together not any less likely, but this was drawing over the line. "Tell me! What is the meaning of this!?" he demaned making the maid shriek and gasp. In a hurried fit, she withdrew the envelope carrying the official royal seal. She explained in the order, written and signed by the Roland King and Queen themselves, on where they were to take the Pristinia royalty when it came to their rooms. Snatching the paper out of the maid's hand, he unfolded the enveloped and his eyes skimmed over it. The written was indeed his parents, as well were their signatures. It wasn't a forgery. And the maid was right, in one detail of the envelope, it said that the eldest princess of Pristinia being his betrothed would only commonly make sense for her fiance to share his room with her. Letting out a hard tut in retort to reading the information, he folded the enveloped back up, and gave it back to the maid. Dammit. Father. Mother. Are they really trying to force me to love this woman? How long were they planning on keeping this from me!? "So it appears to be true. Very well then". He supposed it was fine. He never used his closet though it honestly be called another room given it's size, his wardrobe was enough for him to hold all his attire. And it wasn't like his bed wasn't big enough. His bed could hold up to eight people at once so there was more than enough space for him to share it with someone. He turned and forced a smile to Clarese, clearly still irritated about it. "Please, go ahead and treat my room as your own Princess Clarese. I suppose it's for the best if we're going to wed". He said, even though it was a lie. "Now, if you'll excuse me. I have a prior engagement that I promised to Hemli here I must keep. I shall return and together, if you'd like we can go tour the city together".

He did promise to take her to the flower field and Seymour was a man of his word first and foremost. "Time to show you those flowers Hemli" he said leading her down the hall. Despite telling her to make sure she was on her best behavior, even if she hadn't been. He was still going to take her anyway. Leading her back down the stairs to the castle and going out one of northern wall's side exits. Going out the front main gate would've been too obvious. Yet, two guards followed them, and stuck to the both of them like glue. As he walked with Hemli, hand in hand, they reached the end of the wall, and about to round the corner before he stopped and looked back to the armored and equipped guards on their heels. "Let me guess. You two are under Aleser's orders to guard us". The two men nodded and he just sighed. Figures. Looking to the two of them. "Return to your posts back inside. We are going nowhere dangerous or life-threatening". Despite his command, they remained rooted the spot, and apologized for not doing that and that their orders were very clear. "Oh, is that so?". His eyes narrowed and he looked at the two of them with his cold steely gaze that would make ice shiver. "Then tell me something. Is Alesser's command above my own?". The two guards weren't dumb at least, they didn't say yes. "Good, now I, Prince Seymour Thom, next in line to the throne of Roland, hereby relieve you both of your duty and order you both to return to the barracks inside at once to await new orders or God help me I will see to it that both of you rot in the dungeon without food or water for a month. Do you get me now" he said venomously, prompting both the guards to make a hasty retreat back inside the castle. With a sigh, he smiled looking down to Hemli. "Sorry about that Hemli. I just wanted it to be the two of us is all. The flowers are right around the corner".

Rounding the corner, they were now at the back of the castle and there was indeed a patch of flowers here. This space was once going to be developed into another courtyard, but it was abandoned since it seemed kind of foolish building something behind the castle no one would ever see. The gardeners at the time had still planted the seeds for the flowers though and they had bloomed a little more and more outwards as time went by. The flower field patch now covered a forty yard area and almost reached the tall castle walls further behind the castle. Looking up, you could already see the peaks of the stretch of mountains that surrounded Leofric's northern and eastern sides. Closing his eyes, he took in a deep breath, and let go of Hemli's hand as he sat down, bending his knees behind him. "Don't go too far now. Stay where I can see you okay" he told her in a caring tone. He watched her run off and play for a couple seconds before digging his hand into his coat, and withdrew a smoking pipe. From another pouch pocket, he pulled out a little bag of tobacco leaves. Crushing up one of the leaves in his hand, he sprinkled the tobacco particles into the pipe. Sticking the pipe in his mouth, he snapped his fingers and an small ember emitted off his index finger as he lit the tobacco before waving his finger making the flame go out and contently smoked on his pipe. How long has it been since I've been back here.. Opening his eyes, he watched Hemli, and smiled blowing a thin stream of smoke from his lips. This is where you were born... in a sense.

I'll never let you go again
... I swear it.

darkqueenie
iNk_mAy

Tipsy Lunatic

6,925 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Aleser Andrew Mathieus

User Image
User Image

'What in the nine hells had that been about?'
As Aleser made his way as quickly as he could from the kitchen he raked his own mind, replaying the series of events over and over trying to make sense of them. Just what had that moment been and where might it have lead if uninterrupted. Aleser had more then a fair idea and that disturbed him all the more. Ms Mills? Surely not, the woman was a worthy opponent sure but a interest beyond that? Heavens no! He would think on it no more, he would overlook it, overlook his starting to lean toward her because he suddenly had the desire to....
Aleser dared not finish the thought. Instead he turned his mind to other things, mostly that he had been successful in getting her to agree to outfit his men. That was victory enough for one day, he need not think on it anymore, could in fact forget it and go on as if nothing had happened. It was her own fault anyway, being so damn clumsy on the stairs.

'And so bewitchingly beautiful...'
Aleser shoved the thought away roughly, refusing to fallow that line of thought but even as he did a part of him wondered what her lips might have felt like...
Aleser turned on this part of him with sudden savage fierceness, raging a inner battle with himself against a part of himself he was rather quickly discovering he did not care for. He had caught her because he did not want to see someone needlessly hurt, everything after that had been a simple misunderstanding fallowed by the results of them being caught up in the moment because something frighting had just happened. That was all it was and there was nothing more to think on the subject. Thus assuring himself Aleser filed the whole thing away under
"NEVER AGAIN!" and moved on with his day.

Which only severed to add more headache atop headache. As he rounded a corner he saw one of his higher guards awaiting him and knew from the look on the man's face it was not good.

"My lord we have a problem." the guard started and Aleser froze, cutting the man a glare that was anything but friendly. His mood was already dropping towards stubborn anger and those six little words threatened to push it over into pure rage. "Well? Out with it man, I haven't all day!" he snapped noticing the bite to his own words yet somehow heedless to stop them. This day was getting worse by the minute. The guard looked frozen for a minute before remembering himself and getting to it.
"Some of the guards just spotted others taking bribes from the Princess Elizabeth. We suspect she my be trying to sneak out without a armed escort."
Aleser stood very still, not saying anything for a moment. The moment stretched out long enough that the guard started feeling awkward and leaned forward. "Sir, did you..."
"Yes, Yes." Aleser replied with a dismissive wave of his hand. "I heard you. Clearly my warning have fallen on deaf ears. Very well, if simple commands will not sink the lesson in then perhaps a demonstration will. Gather those up who took bribes and throw them in the dungeon. They will be trialed for treason against the crown."
The guard suddenly wide eyed gawked at Aleser. "Sir, surely you jest, treason carries a punishment of death. Your sending them to the hangman!"
Aleser only arched a eyebrow in question. "I Do no such thing, the final choice lies with the king and the courts. They may be pardoned or they may indeed be put to death, the choice is out of my hands. I have warned them time and time again and they did not listen so now they must lay in the beds they have made. Taking gold to look the other way so that one of the King's children may place themselves in danger IS treason. Who is to say if they will do it for this they won't do it for a enemy trying to sneak in as well? The hangman will have them only if the king is feeling generous. More then likely they will get the wheel instead. We know how he frowns upon his children being placed in danger. Plus it will be a good lesson for the princess as well. Her choices as a royal carries a price. Best she learn that now."
The man looking suddenly pale turned and raced off down the hall looking sick in his suddenly grim task.
"Oh and one more thing..." Aleser called after him. The guard paused to look back and Aleser cast him a grim look. "Make sure you get everyone involved in the plot." The guard looked confused and Aleser sighed. "The sable boy fool, the stable boy. She can't take horse without him handing them over. Take him in as a traitor too!"

For the second time that day Aleser found himself using his unnatural speed. He would have cursed the princess for making him do it but such was not in his nature. To swear against those he swore to protect would violate his duty. The price he paid for the use of that speed would have to be paid in secret later but if it stopped a young fool headed girl from doing something reckless then it was a price well payed. His arrival was something grand to say the least, he was simply suddenly standing in the road before the gate, staring down the two young nobles. Rising a hand he signaled for the gate to be closed and never taking his eyes from the youths he allowed it to close fully before speaking. "My lord, my lady, if you wish to go for a ride I can not allow it without a armed escort to see to your safety. In fact I have already alerted the men they should be down in a moment."
And as if on command men began to come from every corner of the yard heading for the stables to mount up. They were made up of equal parts Roland and Pristinia Calvary, men trained in riding and tracking from horseback that the two would never lose. Another group of guards this one with swords drawn fallowed them in only to return with young Zac held under the arms and being dragged out. "Whats all this about?" Zac tried to play innocently, a grin upon his face.
"For the willful endangerment of Princess Elizabeth and Prince Anthony you are hereby charged with treason against the crown. You will be held in the dungeon until your trail before the court and The King where you may plead your case and beg forgiveness." One of the guards barked with authority. Zac's smile suddenly died on his face and he cast very wide and very frightened eyes toward the group before the gate as he was dragged away. Aleser meanwhile cut the Princess a simple look. "I've warned them about accepting bribes and I've warned you about your games. Now twenty good men and one stable boy will die because you couldn't put childish things away. Maybe their blood on your hands will wake you up to reality."
Turning he stepped aside and gave the signal for the gates to open. Behind the princess and the prince their armed escort fully mounted up and ready waited for the two royals to start out.
"Enjoy your ride." Aleser said with a bow and a wave of his arm to usher them out.

Devoted Rogue

User Image

Elizabeth Thom
Roland's Princess
Where : stables
Feeling : furious
Thoughts: you wanna play, fine let's play
With : Anthony and Aleser

Elizabeth was watching Anthony with a smile until she saw Aleser. He was walking up to the stables and she dismounted Caramel and looked at him he mask back in place. She listened to him speak and frowned at him, she didn't need and escort. Why was it that she could never be free. She watched the guards walk into the stables as if on cue. She glanced at each man and felt her anger rising, which was never a good thing. Her powers weren't under control when angered or surprised even when sad she couldn't control them correctly.

When Zac was taken she rushed over to him. "Don't you touch him!" She said in a loud angry commanding tone. "He has done nothing wrong! You can't prove anything, especially since neither the prince nor myself have left." She stated as the men pulled Zac from her. That wasn't a smart move. Aleser wasn't around during the time she had to learn how to control her abilities or seen her use them. By the time he arrived in court she already had her mask well in place. "Under royal command you will stay here until I dismiss both you and Aleser." She stated then looked at Aleser.

He spoke to her and warned her about her games and commented about the lives she had destroyed because of her childishness. He spoke about blood being on her hands like it was something she had never had experienced before. He was wrong, there were reasons why the servants and guards in the castle didn't let her get to close or didn't want to get to close to her. She had killed before.

She clenched her fists. "Don't talk to me like you know who I am or what I've done." She said glaring at him. "You want to put the thought of blood on my hands? . . . . . .Fine." She walked over to a guard took off her riding glove and walked up to him. "If you so much as move away from me, I'll have you taken away and begging for death." She stated to the guard that was now shaking. Her hand touched his face, it wasn't an aggressive touch then again it wasn't how she touched him the was the problem. As soon as her hand touched him the man started growing old rapidly. She dropped her hand as he continued to age. His once strong arms were scrawny twigs, his once firm and tanned skin now became wrinkly and dull. His black hair turned white and he kept aging until he started crying out in pain. She crossed her arms watching the man scream and ramble nonsense and talk about his body burning. She did nothing to stop it and soon the man was nothing but a pile of ash on the ground. She had done this before as a child, that time it was an accident this time it was purposely out of anger. She then walked up to another and touched him without saying a word, only this time he regressed and soon a baby was found in the clothes of the once large man.

She looked back at Aleser a cold look in her eyes. "You can try and blame innocent blood being split on me but, It's nothing that I haven't done before. Don't you dare think that you know me. You aren't around, you were never around and at the end of the day it is I and my family who give you, your job." She stated in a cold heartless tone. "Now if you want to play the blame game, those 2 men, their blood is on your hands." She stated just watching him. If he wanted to play this game she would play but now it was his turn. She wasn't someone who liked being locked away and told what to do and when to do it. She had rebelled against that ever since she was a child. She wanted more out of life then to belong to someone or be too weak to stand up for herself. No, she would fight for anything and everything she wanted even if it killed her.

RoyalKill
oO Astennu Oo

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Anthony baroque
Prince of Pristinia

This day was getting more interesting by the minute, he followed just like she had said, staying close, the big brute followed behind him trying to be as silent as possible. The princess was clever, paying off the guards as they passed, and he was glad they would except though he was sure the consequences later would be bad for them. the next stop, stables where they where met with a rather tall and excited stable boy, well at first. straight off the bat Anthony knew the boy had some sort of torch for the princess, and who could blame him, she was very beautiful and so far intriguing but the boys words didn't sit all to well with Anthony, and Clayton could sense that as he stepped forward, but once again was stopped by Anthony. shaking his head calmly he looked the boy up and down and chuckled though some of his words where actually surprising "virtue? impure? i have been here a mere few hours and you claim i wish to steal such things" his irritation clear in his voice as the princess returned, a little more dressed for riding, he curls reaching quite low on her body he was having trouble keeping his eyes off her.

looking back to the boy he gave him a wink "be a good lad will you" he said teasing the boy before looking to the horse, nightmare, fitting for such a large animal, how would he find his way up. That's where Clayton came in "Clayton, kneel" the armor did so without hesitation and using his leg he climbed up onto the saddle. things seemed fine for the moment and Anthony took the reigns holding them carefully and looking around the beast as if he where making sure it was all in order "shall we" he asked the princess, but that all came to an end, when captain buzz kill arrived. gates closed he stood before them, his posture and tone, commanding, loyal, irritating, he may have found the person he would love to annoy for the rest of the week.

Clayton stood beside Anthony unmoving as Anthony leant forward and sighed "and there goes all the excitement, he is a quick one, but not so wise, whom gave you permission to take control of my guards hmm?" he started low, though he was sure someone may have, he needed to prod slowly "and who is to say the second you leave that i do not send them away, im sure i my command stands higher than your own, the princess included, though im sure you'll use the kings and queens as a reference, so im sure well skip over that drull talk" he moved the horse forward gently, not very elegant like mind you. circling a couple of the guards he shook his head "mind you these guards are quiet pathetic really, as for armored escort, im sure Clayton is more than enough, he could beat you that's for sure" now there was a hard jab to a mans ego, he wondered just how the male would take it, sure the male was fast, but Clayton, he was...different "how about we just go about our business , treat us as, lets say, adults, and let us leave, without the goons, it'll make life for you so much better" he grinned cheekily leaning forward on the horse to watch the man. Then things got, well, dark.

The princess grew angry, moving from the horse and over to zac to defend her friend, Anthony sat up watching carefully as she removed her glove and touched a guard, the man began to change, as if he was growing at an accelerated rate, then another guard, turning into a baby, he sat stunned, the horse he was on reared up in fear, throwing the prince to the floor. landing on his back he gritted his teeth ignoring as much of the pain as he could, now that was embarrassing as he slowly sat up, Clayton as if out of instinct moved to stay between him and everyone else, a large boom of a growl erupted, Clayton was now in defense mode, wish could only spell trouble for anyone that moved close to him his guards new that and backed off. looking up he waved his arm "Clayton im fine, stop" the armor did not move, turning left and right to watch everyone "well this is going well" he groaned moving to stand and brush himself off.

Now to the situation at hand, looking to the two the princess changed he wondered if they could be reverted and then glanced at aleser and the princess, moving around the armored beast to show he was fine and hopefully calm the armor he turned to aleser "look, allow us to leave, Clayton will be with us at all times, as you can see, he is very protective, he will be more than enough" this time he was calm cool, trying to help the situation, what the hell was wrong with him. it was usually situations like this he would try and make worse, but after what he just saw, it was probably best for everything to calm.

Ninja cafinated_coffee

oO Astennu Oo

Tipsy Lunatic

6,925 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Aleser Andrew Mathieus

User Image
User Image

Aleser watched the princess go about her little display and as he did a look settled upon his face though it was not the one she might have expected. It was anger, not fear that took over his face as he watched her needlessly strike down a man, ageing him to ash then another turning him to child. "You stupid girl..." Aleser said simply and cut her a hateful glare of purest rage. "I had plans to save those men, to see no bloodshed over this. Only to show you your actions carried consequences beyond what you saw. No one needed die..."
He paused a moment seeming to gather himself then looked back to her. "Your right, I didn't know you. I thought you simply a foolish girl. I now see you for what you really are....a monster."
His eyes upon her suddenly shifted, became something more then the simple eyes of a man trying to stop a girl from being foolish. They filled with pity, pity not for her but for what she was beneath it all, a twisted heartless creature so grotesque that the very sight of her could draw up nothing but pity at how horrifically she had been shaped by some cruel and twisted god. She was a monster in every sense of the word and seeing this beneath a noble's smile, worse still a noble who belonged to a family that he respected, Aleser felt for the first time his loyalty to the family fade to cold emptiness. He might indeed have been able to save the men charged with treason but that suddenly didn't matter anymore in the face of the twisted foul thing before him. Was this what he and his friends had fought for? Was this what some had died for? Was this to bring peace? Aleser found suddenly he could not see it, could not see the faint hope for the future he had once had. She had so expertly snuffed out that flame with a careless tossing away of a man's life after ordering him to stand there and accept his doom.

Aleser knew somewhere in the back of his mind the prince was saying something but he ignored it, to caught up in the horror of what the princess had done, the horror of knowing he had been serving to protect something so vile and disgusting and loathsome. She alone made him regret ever having thought to serve something higher then himself, ever having fought for something better because, and here was the real nightmare, the better thing he had fought for was a spoiled girl who slew men because she could not go riding horses without people who cared about her tagging along.

He had come out here hoping to shock her into seeing that though she was the second eldest and never bound for the crown she still carried men's lives in her hands. That she could not simply ride out alone at her will. That a assassin's arrow could easily find her all alone, or worse still the prince at her side, not known a hour could be a cleaver ruse by the enemy to strike a crippling blow against her father and weaken him. What brought a father to his knees quicker then a child lost?
Those men she had so carelessly toyed with for no reason but because they were there and fallowing orders.... Aleser suddenly found a very treasonous thought go through his head, a thought of taking her head. Even as he thought it he knew he could do it, he was faster then her and his blade sharper then she would ever know. Her head would be air born before she could blink to notice he had even moved. And a part of him welcomed it, lusted for it. She was a monster, through and through and murdering here in cold blood would do the world a favor. If this thing ever saw a throne all the kingdoms would suffer.

"Guards!" Aleser called, not taking his eyes from the princess. "Ignore her orders. My orders come from the king himself who says protect his family at any cost even that of ignoring the orders of his children should those orders endanger them." Aleser still eyeing the princess his eyes narrowing slightly let his hand touch his sword before going on. "As captain of the guard I take full responsibility for the crimes of the men beneath me. Release those you have already locked away as I will be charged with their crimes in their place. As Captain of the guards I also exercise my right to forgo trail and enter a verdict of guilty. I call for execution at sundown by axe."
Around him those gathered looked on in confusion. Was the captain ordering his own death? Had he gone mad? What was this? Aleser meanwhile only looked at Elizabeth his eyes never moving from her. "I would rather die then spend another moment in service to such a ugly beast." he spoke coldly to her. Then suddenly he was flashing by her at high speed, his sword whipping out toward her so quickly it was a long line of blur. It took all of a eye blink then it was over, Aleser standing behind her his sword put away once more in it's sheath. As the men gasped to see their captain strike out at the princess they drew blades on him. Before they could attack however, he dropped his sword and held his hands out in surrender. He would not force them to kill him so soon after being lead by him. Let the heartless nobles pass down that order. Behind him Elizabeth not cut once in the attack still stood as well as ever. Aleser meanwhile only watched as shackles were put on his wrists and he was forcefully pushed toward to castle dungeon to await his execution. In the end, he could not do it. His blade so close to taking her life and yet he could not take her life. The vision of her father crying over her body having stopped him. It didn't matter, he was traitor now. He looked only forward to the long darkness of death. Maybe in it he could escape the shame he suddenly felt for having served something so heartless and worried about it's safety when it so clearly worried for no one else but itself and it's own childish demands.

Devoted Rogue

User Image

Elizabeth Thom
Roland's Princess
Where : stables > meadow
Feeling : furious > sad
Thoughts: Why can't I find death? Why am I tortured so?
With : Anthony and Aleser > alone

Elizabeth saw the look of pure hatred in Aleser's eyes, they were cold and angry. He spilled his plans of having the men freed but he wanted to teach her a lesson, this wasn't the way to do it. If anyone touched someone she cared for she lashed out. He called her foolish then called her a monster. She didn't flinch at the harsh words she just stood there watching him, taking all his hateful words. Her parents too called her a monster when she was just a child and her mind flashed back.

The first time it happened she was 5, she wanted to spend more time with her parents but they had to see to other things. Like any child would she threw a tantrum kicking and screaming to try and get what she wanted. A servant girl no older then the age she is now grabbed a hold of her and tried to calm her down. No sooner had she touched Elizabeth she aged rapidly so quickly in fact it happened in the blink of an eye then she turned to ashes. Horrified of this ability they put her through exorcisms, ability suppressing experiments. Anything to try and get this ability to go away. They finally settled on a priestess to help and her teachings and as she grew her composer and calm mind helped but she had to learn to stay calm and keep her emotions hidden.

She came back to reality and herd him speaking about protection then about taking all the crimes that the others had onto him. He wanted to for go a trial and told them that he to be, beheaded at sun down. Her lips parted slightly but other then that there were no emotions even though she felt them. Seeing her abilities was so ugly to him that he wanted death then to serve the crown. He called her an ugly beast then lashed out at her. She stood there unmoving, she had been welcoming death and looking for it since she understood the ugliness of her abilities. She felt cursed and trapped within her own skin without escape.

At the end of it all he couldn't kill her, he was shackled and taken away. Some of the men stayed while others who didn't know her left angrily. She closed her eyes and shook softly. Zac ran up to her and wrapped her in his arms. "It's not true, what he said you are not a-" He was cut off. "Monster. . . no . . . he's right, I am . . . I always have been. I was born with this ugliness, cursed with it. I was really hoping he would have killed me . . . but that would be too kind a gesture for a creature this hideous." She said softly. "You're highness . . ." One of the guards said softly.

She looked over at him, tears swelling up in her eyes threatening to fall. She gave a soft smile to Zac ans walked over to the pile of ash first. She lay her hand upon the ash and took a step back. The ash began to stir and swirl around as if the wind were picking it up. Slowly the form of an old man took form then started reversing growing younger and younger until it stopped. The solider placed his hands on his face and body then let out a sigh of relief. "Really thought I was a goner there, you had such a serious look." He stated placing a hand on her shoulder. "Never, it wasn't you who wanted to teach me a lesson. Are all your memories in-tacked?" She asked softly. The man was silent for a moment. "Yes, I believe so . . . . who are you?" He asked with a chuckle. "I'm glad you are unharmed, I'm sorry for hurting you, David." She said then walked over to the baby and touched him. The same aging process happened and stopped at the correct age. Unfortunatly he was nude. "Put some clothes on Scott." She said looking away. "Are your memories in tacked?" She asked, he thought for a moment then nodded. "What Aleser said . . . wasn't right, you are NOT a mo-" he was cut off. "Yes I am." She said a single tear caressing her cheek before she quickly wiped it away and sniffled.

She looked at the guards then at the ground. "You men have worked hard over the past years keeping everyone safe and I thank you for being my friends and thinking so kindly of me. I don't deserve it but it is appreciated. . . .Thank you." She said softly. The men bowed to her and remained. "You really should bring escorts with you, Aleser was only trying to look out for you and the young prince. I care about you too, I understand why you want to escape and be alone but . . . " He paused. "What?! It isn't safe for a monster out there? A ugly, cold, disgusting thing . . . with an appearance of beautiful flesh? Or are you afraid more for the peasants?" She spat. "Highness, you know that's not what I think or mean. I wish you could see how I see you, you could have let us die without a second thought but you turned both of us back and you regressed and forwarded us slowly enough to where we didn't lose our minds. If you were a monster you wouldn't have done what you did." He stated then went quite.

She turned and looked at Anthony, both loneliness and sadness in her icy blue eyes. "I am sorry for Nightmare acting as he did. I haven't used . . . that, around him before." She stated then looked at Calyton for a moment then back to Anthony. "I hope you are alright, if not I can heal you . . . then again . . . you probably wouldn't want it." She said a hint of sadness in her tone. She hadn't moved closer to him since she probably gave him quite a fright as well. "I understand if you don't want to go with me or sneak out with me." She said her voice soft. Caramel walked over to her and gave her a nudge. "You're a beautiful girl, you were so good." She said then rubbed her hand on the horses nose, this time no smile appeared on her face, but her tone was soft and praising. "Please send word to my brother that I need to see him please, I'll be in the meadow." She said walking out of the stables, Caramel walking behind her.

She didn't want far before she sat down. The breeze playing with her curls, making them dance around her. She sat there, staring at the forest. "I now see you for what you really are....a monster. I would rather die then spend another moment in service to such a ugly beast." The words echoed in her head. She just stared off unmoving and unblinking.

Zac gave a nod when told to tell her brother she wanted to see him then took off. He asked around to the guards where the prince was and got a little lost on the way. When he finally found him Seymour was sitting in a flower covered field smoking while Hemli played in the flowers. "Your Highness, I'm sorry to interrupt but . . . Lady Elizabeth needs a word with you. She said that she's in the meadow by the horse stables." Zac stated quickly and a bit in a panic. "I should mention that she used her time abilities and it . . . well . . . it didn't end well." He stated with a saddened tone.

RoyalKill
oO Astennu Oo
CrescentValentine

Time-traveling Ally

User Image
User Image
Helmi was a bit suprised as the Prince moved to take her into his lap and she looked on in awe. All her attempts to hold others' hands, her tantrums and acting out- it was all to try and get someone's attention. Now here she was sitting on Seymour's lap. Like something other kids were able to do granted it was usually with their parents, and not a Prince, but it was close enough! The little girl was so content that she was nearly crushed when she spied one of her instructors who tried to speak up and informed Prince Seymour she should sit by herself. Hemli knew this was probably true, and her heart sunk a bit. Looking aside to the blueberry pancakes. She wasn't hungry before, she certainly wasn't now. Now she just felt guilty. Like she had done something wrong. But he said it was okay...I-!

Then Seymour turned and snapped back at the man and she noted all the more that he seemed upset, and that troubled her. What had this woman said or done to make him so mad? Looking to her with a tilt of her head she listened to Seymour continue to talk to her at some length. When he mentioned the "battlefield" she worried that he would become sad. So much to her surprise he moved his knee bouncing her. "Ah?!", a surprised gasp pulled her from her worries.
"Ah, forgive my manners". Looking to the stranger, he moved his free hand to Hemli's shoulder. "Princess Clarese Baroque of Pristinia, this is the Ward of the Roland family. Hemli Amalia.", he moved his hand away, and gestured to the woman now. "And Hemli, this is Princess Clarese Baroque from the kingdom of Pristinia. This is the woman I'm going to be marrying by week's end."

The wedding. Hemli had nearly forgotten what all the excitement had been over these past few weeks. All the preparations and cleaning and what have you was all because of this lady and her family. No...No that's not quite right., Hemli reminded herself. She had asked multiple times what a wedding was, having never seen one. Lyrah had read the line over and over again when telling her stories
"...and after they wed, they lived happily ever after."
Hemli had always assumed it just meant one big party of sorts. She'd seen dances and entertaining for the Court. It was special and nice, but this seemed really important. Lyrah explained that a wedding was the most important of days for a woman and even the man involved. It was the two of them telling one another that they would be together, forever. A true sign of love for any. This wedding was a symbol of the peace to be forged between two fighting kingdoms, and to bring about peace and prosperity. There was plenty of reason to fuss and be joyous.

So...why do they both sound like they don't want to?, she wondered.
"That reminds me, I haven't thought of a job for you to do at our wedding. Hm? Would you like to be the ring bearer?". Giving a soft chuckle, the Prince gently brushed the top of Hemli's head with his free hand. Hemli looked to him and clutched her hands in fist before her happily. Ring bearer? It sounded kind of important. Plus it meant she wouldn't have to just sit in the crowd or be kept out of the way. She'd get to help!
Seymour asked if Clayton had been the one she'd been talkign to out in the hall and smiled sheepishly. Well...not entirely. But if I tell you then that might get Elizabeth in trouble.
Letting out a small deep breath, he pushed his chair back, and stood up. Setting Hemli down on her own two feet first of course.
"Now, I believe I promised to show you to your room Princess Clarese." Looking down to Hemli, he extended out his right hand to her. "Hold my hand now Hemli."

Taking his hand in hers she fell in step beside him as they showed the Princess to her room. But apparently something was wrong as they came to the doors. The Prince asked if they were really at the Princess' room, why it was his own. If he hadn't of been angry before, he certainly was NOW.
"Tell me! What is the meaning of this!?" he demanded making the maid shriek and gasp. The maid in turn handed him a letter with an odd looking seal on it. But getting a closer look as he read it Hemli noted it was the royal seal. Was it an order from the King and Queen? It seemed even Prince Seymour had rules he had to follow too.
"Please, go ahead and treat my room as your own Princess Clarese. I suppose it's for the best if we're going to wed." He told the Princess smiling, but his smile felt fake. Even the small child knew when he smiled true and when it was all for show. Frowning slightly not able to understand why he was so upset she was about to just come out and ask the reason. "Now, if you'll excuse me. I have a prior engagement that I promised to Hemli here I must keep. I shall return and together, if you'd like we can go tour the city together."

"The city?", she managed before he led her down the hall. Soon her dismay as to missing out on yet ANOTHER fun thing was replaced with giddy excitement. Prince Seymour was actually taking her to go see the flowers. Right now.
But as they made there way to a side exit, (which made it all the more exciting to her. It was almost like they were sneaking out) she heard the small commotion of metal behind them. Looking over her shoulder she noted they were being followed by two guards. Groaning, she hung her head.
Aleser! Why can't anyone ever make it a few feet without ne of your stupid guards on our heels?!, she thought bitterly. As they neared the wall however the Prince stopped and turned to address them both. He told them to return back inside but they told him that they had been orders by Aleser to be sure to guard him and the others. Prince Seymour didn't take kindly to being told no. Watching him get so angry at them made her shy away a bit. But even so she didn't let go of his hand. I...hope I never get him angry at me. He can be kind of scary when he's mad.

"Good, now I, Prince Seymour Thom, next in line to the throne of Roland, hereby relieve you both of your duty and order you both to return to the barracks inside at once to await new orders or God help me I will see to it that both of you rot in the dungeon without food or water for a month. Do you get me now" he said venomously, prompting both the guards to make a hasty retreat back inside the castle. With a sigh, he smiled looking down to her. "Sorry about that Hemli. I just wanted it to be the two of us is all. The flowers are right around the corner."
Nodding she continued to follow him looking over her shoulder only once to see if the guards would fumble over themselves or if Aleser would soon also follow. As they rounded the corner she stood there taken aback by what she seen before her. There were so many flowers, they even tried to stretch beyond the wall. And the mountains in the distant looked even taller then the castle. Feeling his hand let go of hers she turned to look back to him. He was sitting down now,
"Don't go too far now. Stay where I can see you okay."
Smiling from ear to ear she nodded to him before setting off slowly for the first few steps, and then at a full run.

Each flower was a new discovery. Some were the same but different colors, some the same color but completely different. Even though the castle and wall loomed over her, she felt immensely free. Fresh air, warm sun, and FLOWERS. Finally after running about in a circle she moved to flop down and hastily brushed her hand over their petals. Drawings...never quite match up the colors, right.
Moving to take a few in her hands she just held them for a moment and closed her eyes. Hemli wished she could spend the rest of the day out here. Every day for that matter. Away from the lessons, and overbearing guards. There was always someone watching her. But at the same time...

Looking up she seen the Prince in the distance. Smoke curled around him and she smiled. He might seem mean...and scary. Sometimes. But I know he's not really like that.
Grown people seemed to always be mean or busy. They were always so busy. They didn't make for very good companions. Most of the time. But even as busy as he was, Prince Seymour found ways to spend time with her. And it was those times she treasured the most.
Stems braided with each other different flowers came together in a haphazard circle of sorts. Having completed that project she moved on to a different game. Moving to build up some small stones she had found in the soil. These four columns each were given a small flower to adorn them. Finally rising to her feet she looked down to her small fairy house. Quite satisfied with her work. Wiping her brow she smudged her face with dirt, and turned to look for Seymour. She needed approval for her work. Taking up the flower crown in hand she ran back to him, loosing a shoe in the process.

"Come see, come see!", she managed to pant excitedly when she stopped near him. "I made a fairy house! There's a beautiful flower roof and a small pebbled walk and everything!"
Feeling the crown in her hands she approached him all the more and set it on his head grinning.
"There...Now you may come over to see."
Already her little mind was dreaming up quite the imaginative works of play. "Now they'll know you're a prince. And so that means you can come and see their new home. I'm fine to come as well since I made it. The house that is."

Looking back from where she came she couldn't even see the small structure she had been pouring her heart into. Sitting down beside him quietly she moved to pick another flower twirling it between her fingers. She looked up to the sky and to the distant mountains.
"...You...shouldn't be so mean to her.", Hemli mumbled out of the blue. Looking up to the Prince she studied his face, he wasn't angry now. There was so much tension in the air between them that it was suffocating. "I mean she might be mean too. But she might just be scared, y'know?"
She scrambled beside him moving under his arm and poked a finger up at his mouth moving the corner of it upwards all the more. "I like when you're smiling more. I mean a reaaaal smile. Not the fake one."

Sighing she continued to look up at him and laughed. That smoke coming from his nose and mouth made him seem like a dragon. Hemli liked those too. And mermaids, and unicorns, and really anything from stories.
"You look like a dragon.", she informed him continuing to giggle and then moved from him squealing in delight as she ran from him. Would he follow? She hoped so. Stopping, worried that he wouldn't catch on to the game now at hand she noticed someone approach the Prince. It was the man with the horses who cared for him. Zac? Stopping short she watched as he seemed to be telling the Prince something. He seemed very worried. Had something happened? Was Seymour going to leave her now?
But...we...were going to play., Hemli thought to herself standing there. A shift in the wind sent her loosening pigtails loose and she moved to snatch at the ribbons. But the wind carried them off. Wait!, she thought as she moved to chase after them. Lyrah had fussed over putting her hair up this morning, and finally the two of them had compromised on the long pigtails.

CrescentValentine
darkqueenie

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
~Princess Clarese Baroque of Pristinia~

"I may have been locked away from the world during the battle but it does not mean I do not know of what happened." She said before returning to her more joyful state. Clarese smiled when Seymour seemed to relax a bit around the child. She was quite adorable really. Listening to the instructor fuss about her sitting in the prince's lap. She remembered days like that when she was young. Seeing the prince seem really happy with her. "It's nice to meet you Hemli. It would be nice to see you a part of the wedding." Sitting back in her seat, hearing her brother's familiar made her laugh a little. "Clayton is a bit intimidating but he is a sweetheart as long as you're not a threat." She smiled before hearing Seymour say he would escort her to her room. Following behind, the barrier blocking magic felt strange to her. Her step had wobbled a little but she caught herself, feeling a little more drained.

Seeing the uproar the prince was having once he found out she was staying in his room with him. Nodding to him mentioning a prior engagement, she went in after he left, looking around. Clarese closed the door behind her as she sat down at the window, looking out into the distance. Her smile disappeared as she pulled out a necklace she was wearing, staring at it before looking out again, holding it in her hands. "You'll be safe now Damien..." She muttered, holding the necklace close to her. Digging around in her things, she found what she was looking for. A violin case. Pulling out the instrument, the princess sat down at the window again. Clarese let out a small sigh as she started to play, a sad and depressing melody ringing out as she played.

Time-traveling Ally

User Image

Lyrah finished clearing the table and smiled warmly to herself, though not showing it outwardly. Watching Prince Seymour with the yougn Ward. He was so tender and caring, it made her heart ache. The two of them had a bond she could never rival. No matter how much she loved the child. It's supposed to be like that. The time will come...
Her grip suddenly tightened on a dish and she could feel the urge to sob and wail welling up from somewhere inside. What was wrong with her today that she was such a whirlwind of emotions?
The time will come. When I'm...no longer needed.
The dish under her fingers cracked slight and she looked to it. Her reflection within and solemnly moved a hand over the crack in the dish. The object moving to mend herself. Suddenly one of the servants burst into the room and grabbed her roughly by the elbow.
"Quick Miss Mills!"

"R-Reginald! What in heavens name has you so damn demanding and grabbing at me as if you've seen the horrors of the underworld?!"
He led her to a window and pointed to the scene playing out below. Lyrah watched on in absolute terror and horror. It seemed that the Princess had been attempting to ride off without escort with the Pristina prince. Her hands tightened on the window's ledge as she heard the yelling between the princess and the Head Guard. Aleser...Aleser don't., she begged silently. But the princess moved and it was too late. Turning from the window she stood there a moment covering her face in her hands.

"No...not again.", she whispered shakily. Even though at the time she hadn't been in her position she had been around that time at the castle, and she had been younger in years....But it still plagued her nightmares and concerns. Elizabeth herself had once commented that her and Helmi were much alike when she was her age. It was nearly like being able to see into the future if things did not go according to plan. Make it stop.
Reginald made odd noises and there was a hell of a commotion by the gate again. One moment Aleser was standing there angrily saying words and then in hardly a blink he moved to attack. Lyrah's knees buckled and had it not been for grabbing onto Reginald's shoulder tightly she would have crumpled to the floor. Aleser was led off and she couldn't quite gather herself. This...this is just a nightmare.

Closing her eyes she opened them again but it didn't stop. The scene continued to play out. Moving past him Reginald followed her with his gaze and called after her. But his calls were ignored and she continued on down the hall.
As she approached the gate where it had all taken place she noted the Princess had managed to restore the Guards, and she tensed tightening a hold on the collar of her blouse. Relieved that at least that small catastrophe had been avoided. What exactly had been said she didn't know. But it was enough to send the Princess off on her own. The Guards moved about and she in turn stood there her gaze looking now to the Prince.

"Greetings, your highness.", Lyrah started off as she approached him and bowed. "I do apologize. I'm afraid...We're all quite tense. Understandably so."
Lyrah moved for the black brutish horses reigns and smiled as she held them. "I won't chastise you or her. And I'm sure I will sort out the details later. I just...had hoped you wouldn't have seen such a thing. Princess Elizabeth...she has a kind heart. But a sharp tongue."

Moving to stroke the horse's massive head it nuzzled her roughly and tried to root into her uniform jacket. Frowning she huffed and moved to take out the contents. A crisp apple from the kitchen. One never knew when they needed to snack on their rounds about the castle. The horse all too gladly took it from her. "You're a greedy b*****d. You know that?!", she growled to the horse.

RoyalKill

Questionable Loiterer

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Anthony baroque
Prince of Pristinia

It was all so difficult to comprehend, the two men pretty much dying, well only one, the other a baby now, now the head guard was taking all he said back and taking the blame for there actions and even going so far as to making the execution for himself for later. None of it sat well with Anthony and it only got worse, he was ignored by the head guard and the male drew his blade and with a blink of an eye he was behind the princess but she was unharmed. Anthony was not happy at all with what the male did, even if he had very valid points. As he was taken away the princess brought the two men back from there demise and spoke to them, then turned to him.

Earlier on the horse he had seen something, on the horse her smile, elegant, beautiful not fake like when they first met, now, sadness, loneliness, he felt bad. The power she showed was nothing to be afraid of, Aslong as it was controllable, he had come across a lot more dangerous powers, an he understood her sadness. When she walked away he took a step forward but Clayton grabbed his shoulder to hold him in place. Sighing he turned to his own people "your dismissed, I'm not going anywhere but say nothing about what happened here til we understand what's going on" they bowed and left him alone with his thoughts.

Looking to the black beast beside him known as nightmare he gently touched the animal hoping to calm it, but it didn't seem to work. A voice Interrupted the silence and he turned to see a woman he had seen earlier, a ms mills perhaps, she spoke about not seeing such a thing and he smirked "it is fine, it's nothing to worry about really, if anything it's more intriguing than anything, pity though" he sighed looking to the horse "I was actually enjoying her company but now..." Things may become alittle more difficult now. Looking back to the the woman he sighed "and here I was going to have fun pranking your people and giving people a hard time, it seems with the head guards actions, when father finds out about it, a servant of your people drawing his sword around a guesting royal, things could get bad" he sighed looking to the floor and shrugging away from Clayton who still held his shoulder as he watched the head maid. Getting out of his grasp he straightened himself up and shook his head "I can try my best to persuade my father if it comes to that but..." He looked to wards the direction the princess left in "...calling her a monster, that wasn't called for" he sighed again.

iNk_mAy

Time-traveling Ally

User Image

Head lowered she listened to the Prince the horse being lead away by one of the other servants who stepped forth and she held her arms crossed. Not so much in irritation at him, but rather for not understanding precisely what had taken place. Aleser had always seemed so devoted and stern when it came to his work. But never had something the like of this occurred before. Even as the Prince noted,"...a servant of your people drawing his sword around a guesting royal, things could get bad."
"Yes...they certainly could.", she agreed gravely. Thinking not just of the bigger scheme of things but to the Head Guard's fate as well. Why? Why the hell...did it come to this?

Looking up her gaze met the Prince's noting his oddly mismatched hues, and she let out a breath and managed a small smile on her other words stern face. That makes twice he's mentioned Princess Elizabeth as to her favor. My, my...I am surprised.
"As I said Prince Anthony...Everyone is very tense about all of this. I am sure you have heard the same speech time and time again and think it to have little to do with yourself. But I do fear it does, your liege. You see our kingdoms will now be united..and if they do not...That fury and rage played out before you has played out many years. Between men on each side of that boundary line. Some might have even been brothers. But they were blinded by hate and jealousy."

She approached him and halted from laying a hand on him but extended her hand towards his heart. "We must all keep and open heart and mind. But I fear...some can not forget or do so as easily as others. His words may have been harsh towards the Princess, and yes it is true calling her a monster is uncalled for. But both parties were in the wrong."
Princess Elizabeth might have known better than to sneak out. Lyrah chuckled and crossed her arms shaking her head. Dear lord...I am growing old and sentimental.
It all reminded her of her youth when she was nothing but a scullery maid, even then she had loved him. Sneaking out into the stables and into the town to watch performers. Drawing in a breath she looked to the youth, Ah yes...he will certainly be causing much trouble. And I do so hate to encourage him.
"I know you must be terribly- bored- my liege. But I beg of you do wait to cause a ruckus of sorts until after the wedding. Or in the least keep them to a dull roar. I wish to continue to like you, Prince Anthony. You seem a fine gent. Please. Don't. Disappoint me."

Or her for that matter., she thought with a sly smirk as she moved back towards the castle only to look back to him and the walking monstrosity with a shake of her head and a tut. "I hate to suggest it knowing that...thing...will be stomping about behind you. But perhaps a tour of the castle would be better suited for now? I imagine your things must have arrived outside your room. Best see to it they are unpacked to your liking."
Lyrah moved before she muttered much more and set a hand to her temple. She was beginning to sound like she was barking orders at him, or worse treating him like some child.
Speaking of children...I do wonder where it is Hemli wandered off to? I thought I heard one of the guards mention something about Prince Seymour in the flower fields. I imagine she must be with him then.

Moving her hand from her brow she stopped near the castle and looked to the stone of it. What was she to do about all that had happened? Seymour would be livid, and Elizabeth was clearly upset. But it was Aleser she just couldn't comprehend. What was he thinking? What was it that was said between the two of them? DAMN IT!
Storming inside she approached on of the Guards she had seen out near the gates and grabbed him roughly by the shoulder and demanded a detail explanation as to what had taken place outside near the gates. But the man merely informed her it was none of her concern. Standing there tensely she glared to him.
"Fine...in the very least...I might be told where it is they took him."
"Took who?"

Lyrah inhaled a deep breath and reeled back about to explode in full fury and loose what sense of cold composure she might have had. "Young man...I am in no mood to play your damn stupid games. Where. Is. The Head Guard."
Shifting his weight about he looked to another guard and finally caved in. Aleser had been sent into the dungeon for now. Awaiting word from the King or other member of the Royal family as to his fate. But it sounded and looked rather grim. Lyrah narrowed her eyes and lowered her gaze her hands forming tight fists at her side. It's happening again.
She stood there trembling even as the Guard repeated, "Miss Mills?"
How could she be so stupid to even think of those feelings? She'd let him see small snippets of her true nature and flaws. That she genuinely wasn't so cruel and cared about others. Time and hardships and the lose of her love and child had hardened her heart for so long. Hemli had been working these past five years to make it melt away. And now when hope seemed so near for happiness.

I swear...I'll kill him myself.
The Guard moved to touch her shoulder and she roughly pushed his hand away wiping away tears from her face with the back of her arm. The man looked on in shock. The Head Maid never cried, she only could spit venom and raise hell. "He's so damn ignorant and stubborn sometimes!"
She shoved her way roughly past the Guard and stormed down the hall. Fine. Let him rot for all I care! Acting like that to the Princess. The hell is his problem?!
A few maids jumped startled as she entered the Laundry Room and suddenly yanked a broom from one of the younger girl's hands. Approaching her victim she swung back the broom holding on near its bristles and struck out.
WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

They all moved back a few feet as The Head Maid beat a carpet into submission stirring up quite the dust storm. Each whack resulted in a mental cursing of the entire situation and her only thoughts. Finally after some length of time her shoulders slumped and the broom fell from her hands.
"M-Miss Mills?"
"There...That's...a little...better. Now isn't it?", she asked wiping her brow as she left the Room and headed elsewhere.

RoyalKill

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces