╔════════════════╗
❂☽ Maeve ☾❂
╚════════════════╝

Eu vexo a lúa, a lúa me ve
Drillo por entre as follas do vello carballo
O, deixar a luz que brilla en min
Brillar sobre o que eu amo.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It was with a frustrated sigh that she ran the brush through her hair for the last few strokes. It was a pain to take take care of, considering that it was long enough to drag on the ground when she stood tall in her soft cloth boots. But she couldn't bring herself to cut it. Not yet at least, when the children of towns loved it. They were often entranced by lilting, soothing voice, and the girls could entertain themselves for hours playing with her hair, and she gladly let them. But that was an unimportant matter. Placing the brush on the small vanity in the austere inn room, Maeve Sangster smoothed the wrinkles out of her robes, straightened her ornaments (silly trinkets that practically everyone expected a seer or fortune teller to have, no matter how impractical), and rubbed her forehead. Yes, the eye was closed. Alright, she was presentable. A quick pat on her thigh confirmed the presence of her dagger in it's holster. She could defend herself without Balor if need be.

Gathering up her tarot cards, dice, and bones. They were mere props to her, as she could divine people's fates without such tools, but it was necessary for the look of things. Though they did make it easier to read the details of the present. Tucking them into into a small black pouch hooked on her belt next to her coin purse, Maeve left the room, locking the door with a small, rusty key. Out on the streets, she sighed happily. It was nice to be out in the open, even though she had to hold her hair to keep passerby from treading on it. She had a small little stand normally, but the other day a would be thief had leapt over her table, and the guards had gone crashing through moments after. Needless to say, Maeve no longer had a place to set up shop, so no she wandered, looking for the right place to spend the day.

As she wandered through the city, she was about to give up hope when she stiffened. Her eyes went wide, and she turned, looking around. There were a lot of demons in the city. And a lot of monsters in hiding. Her throat itched, and she couldn't help the soft melody she sang under her breath. People were going to die tonight. She kept the tune cheerful, so that no one would question her singing. Let them think she was in a good mood. She just hoped to find a customer soon. Or even a pickpocket. Something interesting at the very least before the chaos happened.

Eu escoito a cotovia, a cotovia me escoita
Cantar a partir das follas do vello carballo
O, deixe-a cotovia que canta para min
Cantar para quen eu amo.
xxxxxxxxx
xЯιsικα
Kααяιѕ

User Image

Risika walked calmly through the forest, the canopy made the forest dark, which allowed her to walk in her faerie form. She was covered in obsidian armor, engraved with some sort of ivory markings. Hair that matched her dark armor fell in curly cascades around her shoulders. A rapier hug steadily at her side and a fragile looking bow hung loosely in a darkened leather hold, the strap wrapped tightly across her chest.

White feathery wings fluttered freely from her back, giving her the illusion of an angel. Her exotic face was curved in a triumphant smile. She had just ended the life of another strifesworn. She wanted to go to the town tavern, because they made one of the best meads Risika had tasted. As she passed through the trees, the leaves and roots seemed to bow and clear themselves, almost as if welcoming her and leading her to the exit. She in response, respectfully placed a slender white hand on the trunk of a tree. Under her hand, she felt the warmth of life.

As the opening of the forest came into view, her glamour started to fall over her like a soft mist. Her golden eyes scanned her surroundings. The market place was close by, she could smell the aroma of cooked meat, which turned her stomach, for she was a vegan, and only ate fruits and vegetables, only eating meat when necessary. The faerie looked the same, except her usual glow was gone, and her ears looked almost human, only slightly pointed at the tip of their ears and the lobes of the ears.

Risika walked toward the town market, suddenly getting the urge for something sweet. A peach maybe. That sounded good right about now. Her golden eyes scanned her surroundings. Her pale flesh had a slight glow to it as she approached society.

User Image

"Your eyes see but my shadow, my heart is overflowing, here's so much you could come to love you've got my heart glowing Tenderly, You could see My soul"
User Image "No, you're not in trouble, why would you be?" She said her eyes peering in curiosity, pfft.. this boy, once again he must of been all high and mighty over him self. Aahh, when would he learn, you can catch more flys with honey then vinegar. Sure it was disgusting to think about, but it was very true. At the naming of them her eye brows would raise and she would give im a nod. "Alright, a pleasure to meet you all!" She said with a nod and smile to all of them. "I am Soleli." She would say as she gave the group a curtsy. "I do hope little Cyneward here has given you all a proper gretting, he is quite the nice boy.." At the last part she would give him a 'I know what you've done' type look. Even though she knew that he really was very good and kind, she felt it was only selective, she was quite happy that she was usually on the nice side of that. A sigh would escape from her, it was quite troubling some times, especially since she actually felt rather closer to him then to the others.. "I do hope that you all are having a lovely time on this warm day." She would say with a nod to all of them. Though her eyes once more wanderd to Cyneward. "Cyne.." She would say with a smile as she turned to face him. "Tell me, about these people.." her voice then went low, trying to make it so only he could hear.
                                              User Image

User Image

loveloveloveloveloveloveloveloveO N E xxM O R E xxC H A N C E

"Another round for me and my friends." The pale man chuckled darkly, leaning back in the bar stool until it balance expertly on two of it's three legs. He set down the damp glass on the wooden bar, watching as the remaining precipitate dripped slowly down the sides of the cool glass to the counter. Nobody sat on either side of the man and all seemed to avoid him at all costs like he was infected with some contagion that might spread by mere proximity to the unfortunate fellow. But Mordecai seemed to not mind, his pale lips quirked into a mischievous smile as the bar tender slid him another glass filled to the brim with the rich amber liquid. Mordecai's hand, which had been covered with almost white skin, turned a deathly black as the cup flashed and disappeared from the counter to appear in Mordecai's now humanoid hand. He sipped carefully, keeping an ear open to listen to what the men in the tavern had to say about him. "I heard he's death incarnate." One elfin fellow whispered to his companion. Another man of vampire decent told a goblin a story of how he knew a man who had once tried to bargain with the Prince of Death and had been disemboweled and dragged to the Abyss himself. Now these stories were exaggerated quite a bit, but Mordecai wasn't about to stop their fun. The gossip was quite amusing and got more extravagant as he traveled from place to place.

The Raven downed the rest of his drink before hopping off the stool, leather boots hitting the floor and causing all men to stop and stair. Mordecai picked up the large brimmed hat and placed it atop his head, pulling it over his golden eyes as he slid some coins on the counter and turned to exit. His visit to the lovely town of Feora was not all pleasure, though he had been indulging himself in the town's more finer things. But as always there were souls to be collected, debtors to be hunted, and ghosts that needed to be kept in line. A Raven's work was never done. He stalked out of the dimly lit bar into the sunlight, pulling his brim down farther and keeping his eyes down as he walked to his next destination. He was wearing a long black coat and white tunic with straight legged black trousers that opened to accompany leather boots. A black blade hung at his side menacingly, parting his way through large crowds until he came upon his destination- a shack that reeked of human fecal material and alcohol. The demon walked into the house, flinching at the sight and smell of the filth that littered the shack. He sighed and stepped over a dead rat, walking closer to the sounds of smashes and screams from a back room.

What he saw there disgusted Mordecai more than all the filth in the world. A troll man was beating his half breed son, who's purple skin was covered in blood and bruises while a mother lay dead a few feet away. Mordecai sighed and turned himself into his half-demonic form to collect the soul of the dead mother and to end the boy from his misery. His skin was now translucent and his eyes took a dark tone, but the soul of the mother did not flinch away as Mordecai grabbed her hand before turning to the boy. The half breed stared at him with wide eyes, knowing that seeing the Raven meant he would die. But instead of being scared, like most were, the bow whispered the Elfin word for savior before reaching out his hand and releasing his soul into Mordecai's care. It took all the demon's strength to not also punish the man's soul to eternity in the hellish part of the Abyss, but to just lead the two poor souls into the light and be on his merry way.

"Make way! The Raven returns from another kill! Another victim falls to the deadly Raven!" A drunken man yell over the noise of the marketplace, causing many to stare. Mordecair kept his head held high however until he was stopped by a large Orc who stood in his path. "What are you going to do, Raven? I don't believe all this bullshit. You have no powers over me." Mordecai pulled his lips into a half grin, showing off pointed teeth as he raised a hand to his sword, flashing the Orc the black metal of his blade. "I suggest you keep walking, sir. I do not wish to hurt you." He murmured, daring the large oaf to make his next move. The orc bellowed and charged at Mordecai, who side stepped the blow and grinned knowingly as the Orc turned, angrier and more determined as he charged at Mordecai again, who counted the blow with a few jabs to pressure points, crumbling the Orc to the ground. But the man would not give up and brought himself to his feet once more. Instead, a large ax was drawn as he charged once more.""Foolish move." Mordecai offered, bringing up his own blade to counter the blow and send the man reeling back, his arm shattered from the force of Mordecai's counter.

OutOfControl: Well, I don't know what I'm going to do with him.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      I don't wanna be the o n e
      who has to fill the s i l e n c e
      The q u i e t scares me
      because it screams the truth

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Playful Trader

User ImageUser Image
Divona Arethina
The Chubby Chocolate Southern Loli Demon

Divona looked over as yet another new face joined the group, it was a woman who seemed to be a bit older than the rest of them, exuding a motherly nature as she spoke to Cyneward, apparently knowing the young man. A sudden shiver ran down the demons spine, a feeling as though she were being watched, but not just that, watched by someone very creepy, or a monster or something perhaps. Looking around a little she noticed someone people were walking around to avoid, but the streets were a little busy and she couldn't get a good look, especially not from her small vantage of 5 feet tall. Shrugging it off she turned her attention back to the group, shaking off the feeling as best she could and focusing on the conversation at hand, the tall dark haired man, whom had still yet to introduce himself, was offering to buy her dinner, making the girl smile as she spoke up in response. "That's mighty kind of you to offer dear, but I wouldn't wanna impose on ya." she said, appreciating his offer and though she wanted to accept it right out, she had been raised with better manners. Anna had finally found her moment to speak once Cyneward had shut up for a minute, making Divona chuckle a bit again. The appearance of the older knightly woman seemed to have knocked down the "honor knights" attitude a little, though perhaps attitude was a bit harsh of a word so far. Seeming to be under the impression that he had befriended the whole group, the woman had asked for introductions, which the young man proceeded to badly mangle, getting absolutely every ones names wrong, obviously intentionally on some. "Divona actually, Diva if you like, hun." she corrected with her usual friendly manner and smile, returning the older knights nod politely. Approaching the group, though in more of a passing manner was a somewhat unusual sight, a woman garbed in foreign attire and walking alongside her horse, Divona recognized vaguely that she must be from one of the horseman tribes she'd seen and heard a small bit about during her travels, but the demon was far from being well versed enough in their culture to tell what tribe.

Alongside the woman's horse was a notably tall man with dark hair and pointed ears, perhaps and elf, perhaps not, it was again hard to say with so many races possessing such features. He seemed to take a bit of interest in the group, stopping as the woman continued onward and piping up before he cut himself off, seeming to think better of whatever he was about to say before he seemed to give an edited version of his previously intended question. She very much doubted he'd intended to say poetry, but she let it slide, unconcerned as he seemed harmless and friendly is nothing else, "I think I'll pass, feel free to serenade us with your fancy words if you like though." she chuckled at the man, turning back to the others again. Perhaps now that this older and likely more reliable knight was here, Anna would be able to get assistance accomplishing the the mission she'd been sent here to perform, but at the moment, Cyneward seemed as though he might be getting a bit of questioning from the older woman.

Bucktoothed Vampire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alyss Leonheart strolled through a rather narrow street of Feora. Her grey eyes stared straight ahead as she made way for the market district. The street she walked on was rather empty, leaving her mind free to think and wonder what her next plan of action would be. Feora was a city she had only traveled to, for she heard, from travelers that came to her hometown, of beasts trying to attack, and people willing to pay to get rid of them. And in these times, indeed she needed the money. Money to support her family. A sigh escaped her lips. Family, such a burden yet too precious to simply throw away. 'And I let myself struggle, so they can prosper. Tch. Sometimes I wonder about that...'

Alyss turned the corner off the street and looked about herself. 'Where am I?' She was suddenly lost. She had, after all been in Feora for only a few days. She glanced about herself. A tavern to the right, a bar to the left, and a continuation of the street had been walking on. Should she stop and ask for directions? She shook her head and kept walking- she'd figure it out, one way or another.

As she began lost yet again in her silly thinking, a hand suddenly grabbed a tight hold of her wrist and stopped her and pulled her back. "Heey. Whose this lady, thinking she's official in her clanking armor?" Alyss took one look at the dirty, disgusting hand of the drunk man who grabbed her, and rolled her eyes. 'Tch. You've got to be kidding me.' "Sir, do, please, unhand me - else wise you will regret touching me in the first place." Alyss smirked her head tilting lightly to the left, in an innocent pose. "And I'm sure we don't want that." The man sneered at her and tightened his grip. "What can you even do? You are just a girl." He slurred staring sloppily back at her.

Alyss's eyes narrowed, turning into a death glare. Her arm twisted, so that the man let go unwillingly and she quickly grabbed his arm and turned him around so that she was holding his arm up from behind. Quickly she loosed her grip and gave him a swift kick in the back and let go, causing the man to shoot straight forward, in the wall of a building. "That's what I can do." She said, before walking off with a brush of her hands.

And pretty soon she was at the centre of attention: the market place. She smiled a bit at the commotion. This was, at least better than the empty streets. She carefully scoot herself amongst the people, to find someone to speak to.

(I apologize at the ugliness of my post layout. It willbe fixed, when I have more time. Also apologizing for the rushed ending. I feel the need to just put her out there, before everybody gets ahead of me. Ahha.)
xxxxxxxxx
xЯιsικα
Kααяιѕ

User Image

As Risika walked through the city, she noticed how filthy some places could be compared to the other side of the city that would be clean and looking pure, but as most creatures could tell you, the cleanest sides of the city were also the most filthiest. Risika passed what looked like an ancient being being attacked by an orc. She heard an old man scream something about a man called Raven, which she assumed was the man getting attacked.

Risika could sense a demonic presence in this man, and assumed he was a demon. She watched him for a few moments with her golden orbs then looked away, continuing on her way, looking for a fruit vendor. She was really craving a peach and wanted a fresh one as soon as possible. Her obsidian boots clanked on the cobblestone ground, splashing a small puddle of putrid water, she felt sadness overcome her for a few minutes, as she walked past the dirty part of the city. When she found the market, she felt her spirits brighten. She walked through the market, stopping to look at fresh vegtables.

"Finally." Her voice chimed like graceful wind against bells. She gave the vendor at the fruit stand a respectful nod as she reached out and grabbed a ripe peach with her slender pale hand. She turned the peach over once, looking at it's golden brown flesh, and squeezed it to make sure it was soft enough. When she was satisfied she paid the vendor and walked off with the fresh peach. She sunk snow white pointed teeth into the soft flesh of the peach and chewed thoughtfully. It was a good peach. Sweet juices rolled down her chin and she raised her other hand to wipe them as she continued on her way.

User Image

"Your eyes see but my shadow, my heart is overflowing, here's so much you could come to love you've got my heart glowing Tenderly, You could see My soul"

Devoted Lionheart

User Image
- Cyneward Atreus -

- The Honor Knight -

Cyneward jumped a little at Soleli's question of him being in trouble. "A-ah, no reason!" he exclaimed before watching her greet the others, furrowing a brow at her comment about him. "Little...?" he asked, his insecurity about his small height acting up again. He cleared his throat slightly and glanced away in a guilty manner as she gave him that look - and he knew that look. After a moment he began to visibly relax, however, as the aura of warmth the older woman gave out began to soothe him a little, but then she turned to him with a smile and he tensed up again as she questioned him. He attempted to stay strong and hold a determined expression, taking a breath before giving in and letting out an exhale, the self-proclaimed brave warrior faltering in the face of such opposition. "Alright, alright, I barely even know them, I just met them now and only got involved because that lady - the knight, mentioned that she needed to find the barracks." he told her in a hushed tone, spilling it to her rather swiftly.

Hilarious Noob

User Image

"Well now, you wouldn't be imposing in the slightest. If you're concerned about being seen with a lowly vampire such as myself then I can easily offer you up sufficient payment for a meal and lodging for the night." Nico answered with a smile pulling out a bag of gold coins and preparing to offer them out before he listened to the knight who had recently approached and felt himself sighing a big in relief," Well, I don't feel so bad about Anna being escorted by the mangy dog now that his owner has arrived with his leash." Nico uttered in a flat tone as he was labeled Bob by the high and mighty knight. It was rather obvious that the vampire held a bit of irritation towards the so called savior. In the end, whether he was labeled the protector of the city or not it would all come down to his actual actions in combat. Nico would never acknowledge him as more than an arrogant fool with the way Cyneward was going.

((OMG...this post is beyond shitty im so sorry.. >.< trying so hard to catch up and understand everything happening atm ))
User ImageAwwh.. that was right he didnt like being called little. "Awwh, Cyne, dont worry you are very big and strong, I only call you that out of care." She said with a smile, she would never want to insult the wee little.. err, the very good statured knight, it was all in teasing. A smile would spread across her lips as she heard a voice speak. Why it was a little yet very well seized demon. "Pleasure to meet you Diva." She would say to the demon, her blue eyes wandering back to Cyne. Yeaaaah, just as she expected. Oohh, she had to conatin her laughter. It was quite funny to see him mess up the names, it would be intresting to learn the other names. As he finally gave him, her face would soften. Reahing out her arms just would wrap them very gently around the young knight. "I'm very proud of you Cyneward..." She would whisper into his ear. "Though, do be carefull with showing her into the barracks, you know how those men can get." Her tone was very light, a very happy tone. Finally pulling off him, she would stand next to him, her aura seemed to get more gentle now, it always seemed to go off with her emotions. Oh woah.. woah.. what did that guy say!? "Excuse me sir," She would start to say, a puzzled look onto her face. "Please do not refer to me or him as that, I do apologize for his behavour.." She would say with a curtsy towards him. Uggh.. being refeard as a owner with a leash, it made her feel icky, weird."But really, Cyneward is quite the gentleman!"

Hilarious Noob

User Image

Shin had simply cleared his throat and waited for an answer. If he failed to receive one the chances were he was going to go his own way and let them be. As he decided to do the final option he was quite surprised to hear a female voice respond to his. For a moment he was bewildered because neither of the female knights had seemed to acknowledge him. Either something telepathic was happening or someone else had answered. That was when the rather tall, over six foot demon turned his gaze beside him and down and leapt back slightly in surprise. After a moment he lifted his hand to his face and bent over slightly to look at Divona better," W-Wow, you're so short, I thought most demons were tall!" he exclaimed before a rather wide smile coated his features," You're beyond cute! You're adorable!" he proclaimed in an excited manner.

A flaw the demon prince held was that he had a soft spot for things he deemed cute and small things on that. He adored baby animals and while Divona wasn't a baby animal she was still a smaller creature and he couldn't help finding her proportions rather cute. Making mental notes for a moment, Shin looked her over before he spoke again," You aren't from the region that the Isou family rules, no your features are far to different form, say, mine. Might I ask what region you're from?" he wondered curiously. Of course, once again his curiosity was far to strong for his own good but he had taken an interest in the girl simply because of her unbearable cuteness.

Bucktoothed Vampire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alyss stumbled out of a crowd of people. only to find herself in the beginning of another fight. A man, or it seemed to be just a man, fighting easily against an overly cocky Orc. Interestingly enough, the man was winning with quite ease. With quite simple moves the Orc was easily knocked over. Alyss looked on with quite some interest, but not with the same interests as the crowd that was now forming. She was more or less interested in the fighting style of the man, and at the familiarity of his name. 'The Raven? Where could I have heard it before...' The Raven seemed to ring a bell in her memories of fighting, lectures from her father, warnings of the beasts of the world, things she should watch for. And despite it all, the girl couldn't quite remember what was so important about the "raven."

Alyss flinched against the cracking of the Orcs arm, the sound heard audibly by the people watching. The Raven, or whomever this person was, so undeniably strong, and a little scary. With his rather intense black hair and the simple moves he seemed quite intimidating. Should she approach him? With what? But he seemed to draw her in weirdly, made her want to talk to him. His presence, although scary, made her want to know more. But first she had to wait for his fight to be over, because she certainly did not want to get in the middle of it.

Alyss stared hard at the Orc's broken arm and wondered mildly how hard to would have to hit in or for it to break so easily like that. 'Just who is this person?'.

(Okay another sorry a** post. Someone murder me. I am going to sleep, and hopefully I will wake up with some kind of enlightenment and I will write better post, maybe even edit this one. But for the time being, bear with me?)

Hilarious Noob

User Image

"I do apologize for offending you, Milady but when I see an average person doing their daily job and simply voicing a noise complaint about your companion only to receive a weapon through his watermelon I cant help but feel obligated to defend the man. While I am sure he can be a gentleman it has also been made clear that he has a few issues with being spoken out against. Please, do forgive any offense distributed by my impudent mouth." Nico answered with a gentle and graceful bow directed towards the female knight. It was true, he had meant no offense to Soleli but he wasn't about to simply take back his insult. No, it was justified, the knight had not only insulted Nico himself but also Anna and Divona. Whether they saw it as such was another matter, however.

Hilarious Noob

User Image

Anna had opened her mouth to correct the knight as her name was spoken wrong but she soon understood that he hadn't taken the time to learn any of the names he had heard. That was no surprise and sadly, Anna had chosen to give the boy the benefit of the doubt. Instead of correcting him she simply smiled and lifted her hand to extend greeting to Soleli," Pleased to meet you, my name is Cianna, I'm a knight who made her way here from Sorvetta in order to deliver a message. Others often refer to me as Anna, please, I would be delighted if you would as well." she uttered with a warm smile. Surely meeting so many people at once had simply been far to much for Cyneward to process propperly, right? He seemed like a nice guy and so in Anna's eyes that meant he deserved more than one chance to succeed where he failed.

Dabbler

User Image
╔════════════════╗
❂☽ Maeve ☾❂
╚════════════════╝

Eu vexo a lúa, a lúa me ve
Drillo por entre as follas do vello carballo
O, deixar a luz que brilla en min
Brillar sobre o que eu amo.

It didn't take long before Maeve sighed, and considered this spot her best option. A little abandoned fruit stall, or at least it would be that if one was feeling generous. In reality it was more like a very large wooden crate, turned upside down to serve as a table. No one was claiming it, mostly because it was in an out-of-the-way spot from the main market place, where most potential customers wouldn't bother with it.

With a polite smile, and a request in a low, sweet voice, a stool was borrowed from a nearby vendor. Maeve pulled out a a length of worn cloth from her black pouch, settling it on the table, smoothing it down, and making it presentable. The tarot cards were shuffled and neatly arranged into the upper right corner, the dice placed neatly on the opposite side, and the bones placed beneath them. A cursory brush over her forehead was all the reassurance she needed that she was disguised, before she began 'hawking her wares'.

"Palm-readings, fortune telling, futures revealed," she called in her lilting voice. "For a reasonable fee, I can provide answers." Luckily, there didn't seem to be too much competition for such things in this place, which meant more customers for her. "Perhaps you are interested sir?" she asked a green-haired man passing by. There was something about him that made her curious. He was obviously connected to something important, whether he knew it or not.

Eu escoito a cotovia, a cotovia me escoita
Cantar a partir das follas do vello carballo
O, deixe-a cotovia que canta para min
Cantar para quen eu amo.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items