Welcome to Gaia! ::

тнe zodιac cιrcυѕ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A Semi-Lit RP by 4LDangerRanger
Story

The circus is a place of wonderment... It travels the land disappearing as quickly as it has come. The performers amaze and awe, defying the laws of physics and beliefs that govern our lives.

The Zodiac Circus is a particular place. The tents stand tall, blending in with the night sky. Each are cloaked in black fabric with different hues of dark purples and blues. They seem to twinkle and shift with the night sky as Earth moves through the night. Inside there are twelve performers, each with a specialty all their own. Their titles are familiar; acrobat, animal tamer, and many more. But each is unique I assure you.

Each member is tied to the sky and stars above. They need them to live. If the light of the stars above is not visible, the circus is dead, only appearing at night. But for the performers, the circus and its grounds are their permanent residence for many many months. Only when their constellation is in the sky above can they walk freely and make the choice to leave the circus forever. It pains them. Do they stay with their family, or escape to one they have come to love?
Rules

01. Follow all Gaia ToS.
02. No God Modding crap please.
03. This is a semi-literate rp. To me, that means using proper grammar, punctuation, and writing with meaning. There is no limit on the length of your posts/
04. Do keep in mind that an RP is all about interaction. Make sure that in your posts, you leave room or a scenario for another person to jump in/interact.
05. If you have a problem or a concern, please contact me via PM.
06. If I need to add rules, I will post them in RED and alert everyone to the change.
07. Please use the profile skeleton provided. PM them to me titled circus.
Profile Skeletons

Constellations:
Aeries: OPEN
Taurus: OPEN
Gemini: LoveBeautyShock
Cancer: OPEN
Leo: OPEN
Virgo: OPEN
Libra: OPEN
Scorpio: OPEN
Sagittarius: Harry_Break_Free
Capricorn: B-Tek_x3
Aquarius: OPEN
Pisces: OPEN

Performers
[align=center][img]INSERT A 100x300 IMAGE HERE[/img]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Constellation:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]

[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Username:[/b][/align]

Personnel/Followers
[align=center][img]INSERT A 100x300 IMAGE HERE[/img]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]

[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Username:[/b][/align]
Important Info

Constellations in the Sky:
Capricorn, Sagittarius

Links:
Profiles OoC
We Are Open!
ⓣⓡⓘⓝⓔⓣⓣⓔ
ⓡⓘⓝⓖⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ

xxxThe sun had just shrunk below the horizon, leaving a faint warm glow reaching into the sky. Above the dark blue and black of the night swept over the land like a blanket dotted with stars. Another clear night, crisp and perfect for stargazing. A small smile crossed the small woman's face as golden eyes peered up into the darkness. It took only a moment for her pupils to adjust and for the fainter starts to become bright. They were all quite beautiful, and some troubling. Two constellations hung in the sky that gave freedom to two members of her circus. It was always a time of unrest, but Trinette had learned how to deal with it.

xxxLeaving the entrance of her tent, Trinette crosses the circus grounds, looking here and there to make sure that all was well. The night's shows had not started yet, but would in about an hour. Everyone was preparing. Acts were being practiced, costumes donned, and food being cooked. Oh the delicious food. Trinette almost let herself wander off to the food tent for a moment, its warm and inviting smells beckoning the half-elf. But she resisted and carried on to the center of the circus grounds. There a copper sculpture of a tree stump stood, Trinette's favorite place to perch. She could see everything and be easily found by the members of her circus family.

User Image

There are many worlds, but they share the same sky
One sky, one destiny.

Sayori had been laying in in the grass for quite some time now, staring at her constellation in the sky...or was it actually staring at her? Taunting, calling her to reach out and explore the unknown. Deeply rooted in her own thoughts she was in a state of hypnosis and it felt almost like the Capricornus was creeping close and closer to her, as if it were about to snatch her away, stealing her to forever be lost within the stars above.
It was only when the sound of approaching footsteps snapped her out of the trance. Slowly sitting up, she glanced over in the direction of the sound. Her lips curled into a wide smile and she began waving. "Aye' Trinette!"Quickly welcoming the Circus's Ringmaster, Sayori knew that normally Trinette would question why she isn't practicing since there was only an hour left before showtime. Especially because it was very unusual for Sayori to be lazing around. Although today was different. At this time, Sayori had to reassure Trinette that she wouldn't be leaving the circus and by doing so she waited at of Trinette's favorite spots.
"How're you holdin' up? I figured I got my performance downpact, so I decided to chill out here and wait for you to come along..." Sayori silently hoped that Trinette wouldn't question why she never has the slightest interest in leaving or anything that has to do with this day of her constellation whatsoever. It always felt like a touchy subject to her and always wondered if any of the others felt the same but never dared to ask.

xxxxxxxxxOOC: ----

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Role/Theme: Stunt Master
Zodiac: Capricorn
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
ⓣⓡⓘⓝⓔⓣⓣⓔ
ⓡⓘⓝⓖⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ

xxxIt wasn't long before the voice of her circus family pulled Trinette back from her thought. Sayori had been waiting for her, hidden in the grass to relax. "Good evening, Sayori." Trinette replied, her small figure jumping down from the copper stump. It was almost ironic for the ringmaster to run into one of the two performers whose constellations were visible in the sky that night. But Sayori had always been kind to Trinette, regardless of her half-elf heritage and never really spoke of leaving the circus. It was comforting for the ringmaster to know that she wasn't running a show that everyone wanted to flee from, but also concerning. Did they just not speak about leaving or their dreams beyond the show? These thoughts once plagued the ringmaster, but the stress was no longer worth the worry.

xxx"I am well this evening. You must be quite prepared this evening. I don't often see you out and about before a show. A good show of your confidence." Trinette remarked, stopping just a few feet away from the stunt woman. "Does something trouble you this evening?" Of course the obvious answer was the constellation in the sky, but the ringmaster wasn't going to push the issue. Trinette knew deep down, Sayori did not enjoy humans nor performing for them entirely. But she did so with unteachable skill that amazed all who came to watch.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
【Location】 Circus Grounds x x 【Company】Sayori x x 【OOC】...x x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas