Welcome to Gaia! ::

She watched the meeting of the two women at the entrance to her forest with great intrest."I wonder who they are?"She thought to herself.
"My past shall never haunt me in this place..."
Yumee raised her arms above her head as she slowly floated above the grounds, cautious of her surroundings. She gazed her head in both directions making sure of the danger that waits within. She slowly moves forward as she was 3 feet above the ground. With a slow motion moving onward, her eyes are alert to look for a new company.
She turned away from the two women to marvel at the other woman floating. A gasp escaped her lips as she looked up in awe.
Erins Darkness
She turned away from the two women to marvel at the other woman floating. A gasp escaped her lips as she looked up in awe.

As their eyes met, there was a common connection between them two. She slowly landed on the grounds infront of the lady staring at her mysteriously and begun to motion her lips in a friendly smile.
A smile peals across the girls face and she runs towards the woman, who had fallen from the sky it seemed.
She looked towards the flying woman, but the looked back to the fire. In the pale moonlight, there wasn't very much light other then it.
As she was being approached, she gestured her hands that there was no danger lurking anywhere from that place and time. Still, magnified by her shyness, she was afraid to start on a conversation, remaining to be silent as she smiled to herself.
The fire diverted the girls gaze as she stared into it for a few minutes.
((What era is this set in? Medieval? Later than that?))
((Medieval Fantasy.))
((OOC: Why is my and Surrender's avatar not showing up? I'm just a bit worried here, seeing that lil red x does not make me happy at all))

EDIT:

((Or is it everyone's avatar now?))
((It means we decided to save changes at an icky time.))
The fire danced in front of her eyes and she foloowed it with amazement.
((Ignore this, it wouldn't take me to the third page.))
She turned away from the flame and looked at the woman."Hello. I'm Erin. Who are you?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff