Welcome to Gaia! ::

((No sheets required, just be literate or you will be ignored.))

It was a few years after Lady Surrender had led a fierce campaign over Gaia, a few years after she almost took over the entire land. But it was also a few years after she had failed.

Surrender leaned against the tree, sighing. Her unfeeling red eyes had a hurt tone to them, as they had for the past three years since her campaign failed. Her own second in command had overthrown her, and that was a hurt that was mightier then the most deadly blow, for it was her own sister who had done the deed.
*a small girl runs in between the trees laughing and giggling with invisible sprites*
(( stare I quote myself:

Quote:
((No sheets required, just be literate or you will be ignored.))
))
((I'm sorry! What do you mean by literate? not saying things like OMFG and stuff, or real-er things?))
(( I thought I was being literate....I'm sorry.... crying ))
Erins Darkness
((I'm sorry! What do you mean by literate? not saying things like OMFG and stuff, or real-er things?))

((I meant not using asterisks, capitalization, proper punctuation and spelling well, though random typos and misspellings are fine))
Lady Odori sat in the castle that had once belonged to her sister, Surrender. Nothing can take back what she did. Surrender had almost taken over. She had to de-throne her. There was no other choice.

((hahahahahahaaaaa, I am the good-yet-evil sister!!!!! twisted ))
Erins Darkness

((*sighs* It means writing out well written posts, not just simple emotes like *runnings through the woods giggling*. Surrender's first post should have been a good example for you..))
((OH! Ok! I shall compose this as a story. I' truly sorry!))
((ugh....))

Raven stalked through the forest, still nursing war wounds. She had been one of the ones who had been loyal to Surrender. She beleived that her Lady would have made an excelent leader. Though she was one of the few and had been brutally punished for speaking her mind and figting against the mutiny. Receiving many scars, one of which slashed her face. She ran a hand through short cropped black hair, pulling at the leather armor on her arms as she walked, noting the woman leaning against the tree. She seemed familiar, but from this distance, and with one eye blind Raven couldn't tell.
The clouds darkened as the ground shook in fear upon welcoming a mysterious being. Traces of dark light began to irradiate which slowly revealed a bizzare maiden. As the being was fully visible, she wonders to her senses where she could've landed.
"My spell could be right, this must be the place where my journey shall begin..."
The young maiden, filled with magical presence stood there, waiting for a being to interact with.
((Let me re-try!))A samll girl runs through the trees, giggling and playing with invisible sprites.((Better?))
Air sat comfortably at the base of a tree reading a book.
"Off..Oww!"The girls picks herself up and brushes dirt off her clothes. Looks up and sees other people surronding her wood.
((Ahh! Evil....))

"Andurthe," she wispered as the fire sunk low, and it sprang higher. She was a magic user of sorts, more commonly thought of as a Necromancer for her adept levels of raising the Dead to do her bidding. She sat down on the ground where she had cleared the snow away, thinking.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff