Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Anubutt

Ʈ¥řąɲɲµȿ ąµȡąж

тнε түяαηт ℓιzαя∂ кιηg

"I am the Destiny of All Those Who Are Powerful..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Far and deep within the chasms and thick brush of the forest, Tyrannus soon made his way back to the center and start of mankind, the Abandoned Civilization. Where man came, where it all started. It was strange that in the course of just over 100,000 years that these apes turned into hairless monkeys, derived with the ability to intellectually think while creating things with their bare hands. Tyrannus was not like them, he was taught through an old tradition that had been passed down for millions of years, a lifestyle that had never changed even when Mother Nature turned on her children, but it all came crashing down to the very slimmer numbers of the last of them when the Great Dying occurred. Ever since, Tyrannus had a very difficult time rallying his Saurian kind, keeping them alive and maintaining their numbers as a species while there were new predators coming to take the place of the Saurians in the great world. Now, it was all but a distant memory.

Tyrannus' powerful steps thundered across the landscape as he made his way back to the core of his territory, where most- if not all of his Saurian brethren and sisters would come. Tyrannus came to the gates of the abandoned civilization, stopping to reflect on what the humans were like back then, to what they were now. A short lifespan they had, but they far more intelligent than just by what their lifespan could perceive them. The Saurians were millions of years old, some hundreds of millions years old, depending on the species of Saurians they were, a good few were great elders compared to that of the Tyrant.
The giant scarred King took step over his throne, which was amongst the steps of the temple he had claimed as his own. The Giant walked over to his seat, before laying down in front of the stairs, his legs lifted as he rested on his belly, his head pressed onto the squared-rock floor created by man that had gathered moss over time of neglect. He soon sighed, awaiting for the arrival of another human coming into his territory or in need of the most primal things a creature of his stare would do in order to survive. His right eye upper eyelid slowly drooped over, before finally the lower eyelid met with the other and he began resting.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And I Am the King of All That May Come..."

OOC: Not much for Tyrannus to do for the moment other than sleep. XD

High-functioning Hellhound

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Feemiss

Little Miss Kitsune

User Image
Wolframs theme of the moment
Loyalty,
Honor,
Courage,

♚ Wolfram Hearton ♚

╔══════════════╗
Wolfram and Cu walked about the grounds around the fire for a while, Wolfram helping when needed and Cu scenting the air to catch the scent of Denzel and Nia. While Wolfram labored, hauling buckets of water from nearby wells and using his magic to draw the fire smaller as he could, Cu scouted around the yard, his nose to the ground and all his senses extended. He could hear nothing over the roaring of the flames. Smoke clogged his nose and coated his tongue with a metallic taste. Some how he had to get clear of this mess so he could track. If Denzel was in danger then the sands were pouring against them in their glass. The wolf stopped to drink at a fountain to clear his mouth of the foul taste when he caught the hint of something. Blood. The coppery scent was coming from a trail that ran half way across the yard before he lost sight of it in the muddy road.

Intermingled with he blood was the scent of a wolf, but like it was dressed in clothes. Lycan, in his wolf form, that scent was unmistakeable. And from how much of the blood smelled that way he could tell that the wounds he saw the boy taking from the dogs were not so severe that they would cause his death. He looked along the trail, dodging men and women running with buckets and shouting orders to one another. such things were not strange to him. The trail of the witch was the next thing he found. Her prints were what gave her away, two feet leaning heavily on a staff. All the marks where there, but the staff prints were what gave her away. She would be tired from using all the magic that she had, so of course she would indeed be near death with exhaustion by now. He shook his coat, silken locks waving in the fire light. It was his job to find them while Wolfram worked to maintain control over the fire.

Wolfram held up a burning beam so that a slave boy would be released from the debris. In this light and at this time, anyone who was near could have been a slave. Good. In his mind, if these poor creatures could get away into the crowd, then they could obtain their freedom. It was when he came across the writhing form of a slaver that Wolfram's more hatefull thoughts came to bear. The Knight knelt and brushed the mans burned forelock awayfrom his face, his face and mouth set as though to look like he was a saint sent from on high. "Child," He said to the man, his voice touching thunder as he spoke. "I can end your suffering, but first you must answer my Question..." The man screamed and begged to hear it so be set free from this agony. Wolfram cradled him gently and smiled softly. "Did you push a new dog into the kennel before the flames caught?" Wolfram asked, his energy soothing the man into bliss. His answer was quickly forthcoming. "Yes my lord! Please free me from this hell!! Don't let me die like a slave!!! They are trash!!" He plead to the knight, his eyes brimming with tears as he spoke. Wolfram nodded his head and set the man on his back so he could free him. Standing, the knight allowed his voice to take on a sinister tone, thunder clapping from his lips like his was the voice of the gods passing judgment on this mortal's soul. "Very well, I will free you! But may the devil show you the error of your ways... IN HELL!!!! He snarled and took hold of the debris the slaver was close too, with his monstrous strength, he gave a heave that would have made Thor think twice. As the slaver screamed in terror, Wolfram drove the pile of burning wood onto him, crushing him beneath it. Still the man continued to scream until he had burned away.

"Any who would dare harm a child, of any species, should be freed of this hell. For they do not belong here. No there is a deeper place in hell for them. As it is they who are less than human. They are trash." He intoned, his voice no longer that of thunder, but one of such magnitude, that it didn't matter. He had passed his judgment, and executed him. That was enough. With that Wolfram stood tall, turned his back on the scene of his hellish justice, and set out to find his Familiar. Cu was already on his way back to his master, as he had discovered the location of the witch and Lycan.

Little did he know that the people who heard his statement themselves, both slave and free alike, too the words to heart. Wolfram would be remembered for generations in that district of the city for that execution. But the real question was, did he care? No. Justice was done.

╚══════════════╝

We are with:
We are doing:
OOC:

These things make a
knight of the people

Green Smoker

One day our gazes shall meet ...

╔═════≖═════≖═════≖═════≖═════≖═════≖═════≖═════≖═════╗

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hahnu eyes grew wide.
Her heart began to pound and her mind went wild. This was it. They were saved.
Slowly she made her way out of the shadowed shrine, a cool breeze swept through her hair. She stared up at the orc woman as she casually leaned against the warhammer that was blackened with soot.
Hahnu neared herself next to the tailed boy making her appear even smaller, staring at the ground she stammered, "I..I dont have any food here.. W-why, when i was h-heading to the market..." Her fingers fumbled with one another and the her head raised to look at the stranger whom she had saved. She then looked back to the ground.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚═════≖═════≖═════≖═════≖═════≖═════≖═════≖═════≖═════╝

... & I will never leave your side.

↬ι αм ωιᴛʜ...A Tailed-Boy/The Orc xxx↬ ωнєяє ι αм ... The Eastern Spring Shrinexxx↬мʏ мσσɗ...Confident xxx

OOC: what a tweest~
Neko Narcotics

Karismas

Sparkly Lunatic

Ghaz Bonekracka

User Image Ghaz listened to the boy talk, but was largely ignoring what he said. "Yeh yeh, jus' figure somefin' out. Jus' not wolf. I don't eat wolf." She said, waving him away with her hand. She glanced at the girl, who seemed very..timid. A bit too much so, but perhaps she was the boy's mate? No, that didn't make sense. She didn't come out of the carriage. Who the hell was she? "No food 'ere?" She sighed and rubbed her forehead with her fingers. "Okay, well 'ere's wot we'z gonna do. We'z gonna krump da 'orsey an' cook 'im up." she said, grabbing her hammer and walking towards the animal, whistling softly as she did so.

With: Hahnu, Ximun

Neko Narcotics

iiAikoChan

{{oh noes! Someone better save the horse!}}

Dapper Cat

User Image
                ♂→ Ximun ☆╮
                  ☈→ (Lock&Key) ☆╮
                    ⋮company⋮???(Hahnu), ???(Ghaz)⋮⋮condition⋮stable⋮⋮feeling⋮at ease⋮⋮location⋮????⋮

Figure something out? She acted as if it had nothing to do with her. His master was nowhere near as unreasonable. Noticing Hahnu's discomfort he pat her on the head again, giving her a warm smile before looking after the ogre. Well, that's what she seemed to be anyways. Not paying attention, a few of his new tails began swaying up against the small girl as he looked at the ogre. When the ogre actually near the horse, Ximun tensed up and turned away.

He wasn't all that keen on the laws of survival and wasn't very comfortable with killing in general. In Ghaz's case, it was a matter of fear over discomfort, now he had nothing to fear if he didn't deal with the horse. He didn't even have to help. Turning, he decided to get an idea of where they were.

Moving his hand from Hahnu's head he made his way over to a tree and jumped. Imagine his surprise when he found himself sailing clear past his target. Twisting, he grabbed a branch, slingshotting further up the tree. It didn't take him long to reach the top, unexpectedly; he quickly found himself wondering if he would've been able to scale it in one jump.

Now somewhat chiefly aware of his newfound strength, he turned his gaze on Ghaz if only for a moment. Turning his gaze back, he began scanning their surroundings. After finding that he had no idea where they were, he dismount the tree. Jumping straight down and landing beside Hahnu rather gracefully. Raising his left hand, he stared at his palm thoughtfully before a small flame ignited within it, about the size one would find a candle flame. Showing it to Hahnu, he motioned towards a few rocks. Smothering the flame as he closed his hand, he made his way over and picked up the rocks and moved them, placing them slowly in a large circle.

Behind him two wisp appeared, dancing beside one another as he worked. When he finished, he turned to one of the wisps in surprise, catching it in his hands and watching it curiously. After a moment, he smiled warmly before looking over to the fire and back. Nodding, he let the wisp go and it made its way down to the center of the circle of rocks and began growing to a large kindled flame, without the wood. The other wisp floated steadily beside him, as if to watch.
                    Karismas
                    iiAikoChan

Green Smoker

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The boy placed a reassuring hand on Hahnu's head. She looked up at him and smiled and slowly nodded her head as if to say, 'I am alright'
However, at that moment Hahnu heard the orc's suggestion of slaughtering the very stallion that had carried the woman through the forrest. The tailed boy, obviously umcomfortable with seeing the horse be crushed by her giant hammer, turned his head and then looked up to the sky. The girl beside him felt the wind rush from his leap from the ground to a nearby tree branch. Up the tree he went, throwing his body up from branch to branch as if he weighed almost nothing.
The girl ran softly across the mossy earth towards the woman, stopping infront of her she calmly insisted "Please, do rest. You look weary. I will prepare the meal." she smiled kindly as she raised her right hand and it began to twist and grow into a clawed dragon hand. Before getting consent, Hahnu beckoned the woman to go make herself comfortable and then made her way back towards the horse.
She admired the beast as she approached it. A finely bred animal, strong legs, a stout chest, a shiny coat and he was rather handsome too. He was a chestnut color with a white crest on his nose and very ornately decorated reigns. 'This boy's master must have been rather wealthy' the girl figured in her head.
She approached the beast of burden from the front and when they met eyes, Hahnu bowed discreetly and then made her way to the horse's rear side. Then, after looking to see if the orc's head was turned, she raised her left hand and struck the horse's backside. As expected the steed took off and tore into the darkness of the woods.
Hahnu in a slightly hurried pace made her way back to the woman. "Im sorry miss but the horse got away!" She looked both panicked and flustered as she sort of fliched back after reporting the bad news to this very bad tempered orc. "I can make you tea.." she offered sweetly. "However if you are in need of food, Im afraid we will have to travel to the nearest town."
Just then the boy dropped down beside her again, his bundle of tails tickling her face. She giggled as she pushed them away from her face and looked up at him. He looked so much better, his clothes still stained and torn of course but he had color and expression back in his face. Her eyes briefly glanced the purple mark on his neck again, until his eyes met hers and she shly turned away.
The boy gently motioned Hahnu near some stones and she watched as he began to build a fire pit. After noticing that he had gathered no firewood, she very intently watched him, very interested on what he was going to do. When he was finished arranging the rocks Hahnu saw two of the fiery wisps again, dancing slowly behind his head. He reached out and caught one his hand then placed it down into the middle of the stones. Flames then appeared and seemed to be feeding off the air itself.
Entranced, Hahnu watched the flame flick and dance inside the circle of stones, and for a moment it felt as thought she could forget everything. After a moment or two she turned to this strange young man and stated in a soft whisper "I do not ever know your name.."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

↬ι αм ωιᴛʜ...A Tailed-Boy/The Orc xxx↬ ωнєяє ι αм ... The Eastern Spring Shrinexxx↬мʏ мσσɗ...Distracted xxx

OOC: Had to save the horsey!
Neko Narcotics

Karismas

Bashful Flatterer

☾Skara Geno☽

Bobba was already splashing around in the water by the time Skara had made her way up to the bank of the river. Skara let out a sigh as the bear attempted to fish but failed most of his efforts, "Some bear you are...Didn't I teach you better?" She called in jest of the creature, a fish hopping up and smacking into the side of the bear's head. The orcish woman let out a laugh as she sank down next to Olivia, her bear companion growling deep in it's throat.

For a moment Skara considered removing the scarf that covered her face, a choice she quickly decided against. The orcish woman instead removed a spiced bottle from a pouch at her side, a gloved hand removing the cork to let the scent waft out. She took a moment to inhale the scent before splashing a bit onto one of her gloves and allowing it to sink into the leather. She flexed her fingers out then, the leather somehow appearing softer than usual. "Will you be alright?" The woman asked while removing her water skin again and passing it to her. "Hopefully we'll make it there soon enough...Ease the burden a bit."

The black bear lumbered up onto the shore near them carrying a fish in it's jaws. It took one look at the two women before tearing into the catch. "Well at least he's attempting to be polite." She muttered, her single red hue searching down the river bank carefully. A hand was raised, the black bear ceasing all sound the moment he saw the signal. "We are not alone..." Her tone was just soft enough for Olivia to hear, her hands briefly gracing her sword hilts to check and see that they were present. "Bobba into the trees, keep watch..." She rose to her feet quickly, her crimson clothing shifting at the effort. "Do you have the will to stand my friend, it would be best if you spoke...."

She never even considered running to be an option, not with her partner in the condition she was in, Skara would gladly defend the woman no matter the cost to do so.

Around: Olivia and Bobba
OOC:Yes it is indeed.

Crackbaby73

Tipsy Bum

Ailuna and Kerian

xxxxxxxxxxxxG a z ex i n t o x t h ex e y e sx o fx t h ex u n k n o w n

xXxXxXxXxAiluna giggled at the idea of another moon sprite being summoned here. That would mean she wasn't the only of her kind, as they could not travel from their moons on their own. Which by this point she was convinced of. Ailuna was only not soulbound because her moons were destroyed. Because they had crashed into another she was given a solid form when normally the moon spirit would move on to a new moon or be cast away to damnation. Kerian is one who had been cast away. He once ruled a great moon but it was sucked into a burning star and the gravity was too strong for his spirit to move on, casting him into damnation until Luna saved him from his fiery prison.

Kerian hated this. His luna, conversating with a human. Why him... I never should have left without you. You can just talk to me!!! he thought resting his head on his paws.when he heard the 'child' say he didnt go into the forest much kerian smirked. you better hope i never find you in the woods. As if Ailuna could hear him she flicked him in the nose with her wing.

Ailuna kind of liked how much he seemed to enjoy helping people. But he was still a bounty hunter either way with the blood in his veins from a pro. He asked her to speak of herself. Why did he want to know about her so much.
There really isn't much to know about me. I live in the woods because your fine men in suits wont allow us to live here, but we can come to do trades. I live in a great oak tree actually. Hopefully tht great beast in the woods hasn't burned it down yet. she said looking out the window. Pausing a moment. I was born by the collision of two moons... or at least as far as I know. Kerian here is a moon spirit while I am a moon Nymph. she looked down at kerian and smiled but he seemed to have fallen asleep. Looking back at garnet My life here is quite boring. You have been the most exciting thing i've seen in ages.

ObeseOctopusCock
Le'Derp c;

With: Garnet/ Kerian

Neko Narcotics

Sparkly Lunatic

Ghaz Bonekracka

User Image Ghaz found the girl standing infront of her, insisting that the ogre rest while she prepared the meal. Her hand changed into a big claw, so at least Ghaz knew she could do the deed. "Well..I am tired after all dat chasin'. Sure, if you wanna do it, go ahead." The ogre smiled and turned around to take a break. She noticed the boy doing some jumping and building some kind of rock circle. Ghaz found a nice place to sit and plopped down with a sigh. Eyes closed, the ogre was about to take herself a nice nap. That was until the girl came back saying that the horse escaped. Her eyes opened and focused on the girl. Quickly, Ghaz reached out and pulled the girl down into her lap. Then she placed one hand under the girl's chin and forced her to look up at her. "So wot yer sayin' is you botched da job?" her eye twitched slightly. Ghaz didn't want tea. Tea was..bleh. "Seein' as you're new ta dis, I'z gonna let dat slide. If you'd 'ave been a Greenskin I'd 'ave krumped ya. But..you'z don' know how to be in da band yet. So lemme give ya some advice: get wiff da zoggin' program."

Ghaz glanced over to the boy, who for some reason was lighting himself on fire again. He sure was fond of that. The ogre let the girl go and stood up, brushing herself off. "Oi, stop burnin' yerself. We'z gotta go 'untin'." She wished she had a bow and arrow. It was easier to hunt with those than a hammer. Maybe his magic fire would be of use.

With: Ximun, Hahnu

iiAikoChan

Neko Narcotics

Beloved Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Olivia Felburn
The Fel Paladin

TABOlivia gladly accepted the offer of water from her companion, taking a small swig and allowing the refreshing liquid to rest in her mouth some before swallowing. She handed the water skin back and offered a small smile and a "thank you."

The ex-paladin failed to notice any approach until Skara spoke again and began to move. She lifted her head, turning her lavender eyes towards where her two friends were looking. The sight of the six, armor clad men caused a heavy frown to crease her face. She too began to move, as quickly and steadily as she could manage. She got to her feet with some effort."I don't think it'll make much difference..." She adjusted her stance and let her hand rest on the hilt of her own sword.

From across the river the men slowed their march, the foremost man holding up his sword to halt the others. He was an older man, his salt and pepper hair high and tight on his head. It looked less like the soldiers had stumbled upon the trio and more like they had been expecting to intercept them; each one of the men held their weapons at the ready, the men with the bows even had arrows nocked and ready to draw back though they hadn't taken up aim yet.

"Your foul nature betrays you, fallen one." The leading man rose his voice high, shouting across the river and above the crashing of water nearby, "by will of The Order of The Ember Tear I hear by declare you, Olivia of House Felburn, formerly Knight-Paladin of The Order, under arrest for crimes against The Order and it's followers and for consulting with, and harboring, a demon. You are to be brought before The Grand Council of Tears and tried before the Gods. I implore you, and your accomplice, to lay down your arms immediately and come peacefully."

Olivia almost scoffed, what a steaming pile that was. To them she was a demon and The Order did not consort with demons. As soon as she was taken back they would mount her body on a pike and burn it and would likely try to do the same to Skara and Bobba for fear that 'her demon influence had corrupted them.' No, they wouldn't kill her on their terms.

However, this was her fight and she was reluctant to include Skara. Not to mention that Olivia wasn't sure how helpful she would actually be considering her condition.

"What say you? Lay down your arms now or face divine judgment by the blade? Perhaps I expect too much from a demon but what of you, crimson one? Whatever you think you know about this woman is wrong. This creature is sick and volatile and needs to be cleansed. Go now and you shall be spared for it is not you whom we seek."

The warrioress turned her head slightly, laying eyes on her crimson clad partner by her side. She took a deep breath, mustering up the remainder of her energy and preparing to move. If they were going to resist then they would need to do so quickly and cover themselves before arrows began to fly.

Primordial Sound

Dapper Cat

User Image
                ♂→ Roland Reize ☆╮
                  ☈→ (Garnet Rose) ☆╮
                    ⋮company⋮Ailuna⋮⋮condition⋮normal⋮⋮feeling⋮somewhat surprised⋮⋮location⋮kingdom (the bakery)⋮

Garnet found himself somewhat exasperated with Kerian's hostilities, but held his tongue. Instead he focused on Ailuna, with obvious interest. He leaned forward, listening intently to her every word. It was a moment of intense interest for the curious young man, to hear about the girl. He'd never talked to a member of another race before, so it was nothing less than brilliant. Collision of two moons, it was all very interesting. Seemed kind of unreal. Grinning, he smiled, amused by their situations. Boring, that was quite the way to go about it. "I could say the same. I've never really spoken to anyone like yourself, except to tell them to stop ... you know- robbing people."

There were a number of questions he had for her, but again, he held his tongue if only for a moment in thought. "Well, I should probably figure out this situation with the- with my... coin. If you need anything, just ask anyone here in the slums for me. They should be able to guide you to me." He mused, standing and checking scarlet briefly before resting it on his shoulder. "If I'm not off working."
                    Fleurrr

Dapper Cat

User Image
                ♂→ Ximun ☆╮
                  ☈→ (Lock&Key) ☆╮
                    ⋮company⋮???(Hahnu), ???(Ghaz)⋮⋮condition⋮stable⋮⋮feeling⋮at ease⋮⋮location⋮????⋮

Watching the fire, the young man turned his attention to Hahnu and smiled. "Ximun." he answered bluntly. Looking up, he shrunk, somewhat confused by the ogre's words. Catching himself on fire? Glancing back to Hahnu, he stared at her expectantly before turning his gaze back to the fire. The flame flickered before shrinking to the same size as the the other wisp and rejoining it.

Turning, he stood upright the moment his new boss spoke and made his way towards her after he was called. Subconsciously he felt his fangs slip out into his smile, which became rather corrupt as he made his way past Hahnu. Years of time spent with his master, he found the situations where in he was told to hunt his own, to hunt slaves, the most exhilarating feeling. The idea of catching the clever little rabbit at the end of the hole tickled him to no end, but these feelings paled in comparison to the real thing. This was a real hunt, sure to be much more interesting, with a lot less... punishment.

Stopping before the ogre, he yawned, somewhat groggy from his recent spat of sleep and waited for her to take the lead.
                    Karismas
                    iiAikoChan

Green Smoker

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Time seemed to be moving so slow, which was good because Hahnu felt it was the only way she could keep up with this swirling chain of events. She watched Ximun rise with a rather strange look in his eye, fangs bared she could tell he was ready for the hunt...
Something felt as if it broke inside the dragoness.
Rain began to fall down from the sky and as it began to trickle over her face, she stood, head low as she spoke "You do not have blessing to hunt the creatures of this wood." Her voice sending a soft boom over the trees. She raised her head and fiercely gazed at the both of them. The wind swept through her hair and she stood firm against the earth. Her glare turned to the orc woman "I mean not to disrespect you, however I will not allow this."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

↬ι αм ωιᴛʜ...A Tailed-Boy/The Orc xxx↬ ωнєяє ι αм ... The Eastern Spring Shrinexxx↬мʏ мσσɗ...Angry xxx

Neko Narcotics

Karismas

Sparkly Lunatic

Ghaz Bonekracka

User Image Ghaz was glad to see the look in the boy's eyes. A killer instinct. That was good. She had been afraid that she'd have to work from the ground up with this one. Even though she'd seen his power, when they'd fought he didn't have the same look in his eye. "Alright, let's get sloggin'." She said, cracking her fingers. However, before they could get going, rain began to fall. The girl seemed different..she was telling them not to hunt. Telling them they didn't have the blessing. "Blessin'? You fink I need your permission to eat? I'z been livin' in dese woods me whole life, lizard girl. Dat's all da blessin' I need." Ghaz spat on the ground and glared at the girl. "Sometimes da bigga animals eat da smalla ones. Dat's nature, girly. If you'z don' like it, go live in dem 'umie cities where everyfing's easy like." The ogre turned and motioned for the boy to follow. Unless the girl physically stopped her, Ghaz was getting some meat.

Neko Narcotics

iiAikoChan

Shirtless Lunatic

3,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

♞THE ♞ QUEENS♞ GUARD♞
damien

Damien's brow furrowed at his Queen's question. He had heard of the 'forks' that were being used but he had yet to see one. From what he had heard, it sounded more like a weapon than an instrument to eat with. He had heard it had sharp pointed spikes with which to spear food. Whoever had devised it was devious indeed to hide a weapon in plain sight. All it would take was a malicious intention for someone to use it to spear a human rather than food. Damien smiled at his queen. "Surely not, my Queen. I am sure they will be quite civilised, particularly when entertaining your Highness.." He awaited further instructions as to when they would depart from the temple. He would likely need to ensure that her guard's escort in between was prepared in time and her palanquin was suitably prepared.

User Image

❀THE ❀ HIGH ❀ PRIESTESS❀
nymue

The High Priestess walked through the temple, surveying the preparations for the grand feast. They were celebrating the mid-summer solstice, and in the process providing food for the poor of the city, as they did so often. They invited all those who were able to reach them to feast and share in the bounty of the Goddess after a month with a full harvest. Those that were able to brought food of their own and shared with those less fortunate. Nymue smiled as her acolytes hurriedly rushed about setting long tables in the grand temple hall. She was unsure if her honoured guest, the Queen of Nanchou, would wish to dine with the common folk and so had set a beautiful table in her own living quarters to accommodate her. The priestesses would dine with the masses but Nymue was aware that it was rare that the nobles of the realm would lower themselves to such a level. Returning to her room, she changed into a deep green dress and robe, once more covering her head with the hood, and all but shielding her face from the world. Her tattoos continued to shine from beneath despite being shrouded in shadow. "Muriam, please ensure all is prepared for our honoured guest and her companions for after the gong, we are at her pleasure as to when she will arrive so keep everything fresh." The small girl who had rushed to the palace and back anxiously bowed once more and exited the room to finish the preparations for the food. Nymue then made her way back to the temple entrance to welcome all those who entered, many of which stopping to receive her blessing.

Sayla-girl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces