Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Prophet

User Image

A chirp of laughter passed her lips as she followed the sound of the music. With her glamour still intact she came through the tree line, just behind the crudely built wooden tavern. There was a good handful of humans dancing and drinking around a bon fire. From what Vera could gather a wedding had taken place. The firelight almost seemed to make the golden stitches on her glamoured dress shine. She stuck to the outskirts, watching. A girl carrying tray passed by with metal and carved wooden cups filled with some sort of homemade wine. Veradae grabbed a wooden goblet, careful to avoid the metal. She took a light sip. It tasted and smelled of blackberries. A young man on the other side of the fire danced carelessly, swaying in a drunken stupor with a carefree grin on his face. Veradae watched him intensely. He would be the easiest to lure if she could find a way to catch his eye without calling attention to her from the others there.

In the back of her mind she hoped that the demon and the halfling didn't bring a fight here. This was almost too perfect and she was afraid of something to go awry.

Tell me something girl, what it is you have in store. She "Come with me now on the devil's dance floor." Swing a little more, little more next to me. Swing a little more on the Devils dance floor.

Tipsy Knight

7,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Rost

User Image

"I am the disease, To the world I'm the plague of Disaster, and I'll continue to move forward, like a monster. This is the time to destroy everything and never rebuild..."

Rost walked a while until he heard the sound of music in the air. He smiled sitting on the edge of the forest looking at the humans haveing fun. Rost pulled the cloak over his head and lowered his mask so that only his mouth showed..he didnt want to let them know he was not human. Rost appoched the village slowly a male walked up to him"I never seen you before.."Rost gave a fake smile and said"I was passing through when i heard music and i decided you come by and see what was goin on. i hope im not intruding" The man laughed and patted Rost on the back"Oh no ..come enjoy yourself..what did you say your name wasy.."Rost gave a grin and said"Rost.."The man looked a bit confused but nodded and lead him over to where the party was going on. Rost looked around with a smile for his next target...he noticed a familar face..the Fae. Rost frowned a bit seeing the Fae was in his hunting grounds...he decided to let her prey as well. he made his way inside the small tavern and sat next to a younge lady..Rost smiled "Such a nice wedding...he really managed to get a good one eh?"The girl smiled and nodded"Yea i dont know who she did they are hard to come by in this place."Rost took a sip of his drink"Well luckily i am not from here then.."She smiled with interest"Yea? how do you know him then"Rost took another sip"I am his second cause from Randville up north."She smiled noding. Rost and her talked a while before she asked him to dance he agreed and took her hand and went outside and began to dance with her..Rost stared into her eyes...she couldnt help but stare back into the blackness of his face. he smiled and said"Maybe you are the one i am looking for..."She gave him a shy smile and asked"What do you mean?"Rost smiled smoothly at her"Oh you will see my dear...believe me you will" she just smiled and kept danceing with him

"...We've brought this world to it's knees, Now it's spread like wildfire. This world is dead so let it die.Shut the ******** up,and let the killing begin"

Tipsy Prophet

User Image

Vera had caught the mans attention. She had been about to smile and beckon him over when she noticed the demon from earlier weaving into the fray of joyous humans. She frowned, not knowing what kind of trouble was to be had now. She almost felt a stab of jealously for the demon. He blended in well. Either that or humans were far more stupid that she remembered. She could only blame herself though, it had been too long since she hunted and was starting to lose her focus. She set her gaze back on the man and gave him a deceptively sweet smile and motioned for him to come over. The man almost tripped over a log walking over and it took all of her willpower not to roll her eyes. He stumbled up to her and she could smell the fermented berries on his breath. "Hey there lady I haven't seen you here before. I'm sure, if I had, I would remember such a pretty young thing" He said, leaning against the tavern building. Out of her peripheral she saw the demon go into the tavern and burning curiosity welled up inside of her. What was he up too?

Verdae turned to the man and faked a playful giggle. "That's very sweet of you!" Even her words seemed sugar coated. She swayed back and forth. "Say, would you dance with me..." The man opened his mouth to speak before she could finish her sentance. "In private?" A large grin played across the mans face and she took his hand and led him into the trees far enough away so nobody would see but still close enough to hear the music. With one hand in his still she places the other on his shoulder and they began to swing and spin. Being this close to a fae tended to have side effects on humans. Vera watched the man's eyes glaze over as if he werent in control of his actions any longer. It wasnt until then and she reaches up and use her fingernail to slit into his throat. The smell was overwhelming as she leaned in to drink. Energy crashed through her like ocean waves breaking over rocks. She could feel it flow through her body into the earth. The moss beneath her toes seemed to pulse with growth and life.

Verdae became too distracted with this feeling and her partner collapsed to the ground. Oops... She knelt down to see if he was still alive. He was, but barely. Perhaps it would look like he passed out from the drink. She started to head back to the tavern to see what the demon was up to. Approaching the tree line though she stopped and shifted her glamour to that of a raven haired youth with icy blue eyes and a long blue dress. This way no one would recognize her and ask about the man. Vera stepped into the tavern and sat down at a table near the demon. She had never spoken with a demon until earlier and found him...amusing.

Tell me something girl, what it is you have in store. She "Come with me now on the devil's dance floor." Swing a little more, little more next to me. Swing a little more on the Devils dance floor.

Tipsy Knight

7,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Rost

User Image

"I am the disease, To the world I'm the plague of Disaster, and I'll continue to move forward, like a monster. This is the time to destroy everything and never rebuild..."

Rost smiled at the girl. He had her and he knew it..a little charm went a long way with females.(HA) Rost noticed the Fae walked back in..he payed her no mind as she sat close to them..suddenly he felt a push from behind..Rost raised his mask over his face and stood slowly turning to the man who pushed him.."Who the ******** do you think you are talking to my girl!.."It was apparent this man was drunk but Rost smiled"Im not your girl Ted.."the girl yelled to the newcomer"At least this guy is a gentalman unlike you .."The man..known as Ted had a fight on his mind. He swung a drunken punch strikeing Rost on the side of the face..He pulled back his hand as if he hit a brick wall. Rost's hood slid down and Rost slowly opened his red eyes looking at the man"I guess you just made a mistake..."The girl screamed and tryed to run but Rost caught her wrist..the man's tried not to be scared but his eyes showed his fear. By this time everyone in the tavern was looking at the three. The man swung again but Rost caught his arm and then proceed to put his boot into his face..the man fell and his friend had a bat of courage and charged Rost. the katana appeared in Rost's hands and cut the man's throat..he fell to the ground with his friend and held his neck to try to stop the bleeding buut it was to late. Everyone stood slilently aside from the people outside who didnt know what was going on...Rost pointed his katana at everyone in the room still holding the girl.."Anyone else want to be a knight in shining armor?...if so then you can join your friends on the ground..i will be leaving now..if you are lucky you will see her again.."Rost tended not to want to take people in the open like this but he had put to much energy in to this girl to just let her go..he looked at the Fae "Yes..messy but effective.."he smiled and walked out the door dragging the girl with him..everyone outside stopped and ran to see what was going on but rost kept walking"YES YES ITS A ******** DEMON ...NOW BACK THE ******** OFF.."..he walked out of the village the girl fighting him every way.."Why me...are you going to kill me...were you telling the truth when you said i would see them again.."Rost stoped annoyed and looked at her"Shut the ******** up...and yes i was..they will find your body in a day or so.."Rost smiled a little..though he did embarrass himself in front of the Fae he did get what he wanted..but it was takeing the fun out of it...he through the girl on the ground and stood over her..he pointed the katana at her neck..."Humans are so..pitiful know you are going to beg for your life and try to plead with the mad man...." He smiled kneeling down running his hand through her hair."Dont worry my dear..everything i said tonight was true..i am a great guy once you get past this whole thing..but you will be with me for a long time my dear.."he gave her an evil smile and she began to pray..Rost laughed in her face"Can your God save you now...."he stood and called out to the sky "OH PLEASE SAVE THIG GIRL FROM THE EVIL BEFORE HER.."he stood there a moment then looked down at her smiling"You might want to find a new religion my dear.."he sighed and shook his head..

"...We've brought this world to it's knees, Now it's spread like wildfire. This world is dead so let it die.Shut the ******** up,and let the killing begin"

((feel free to join me though..^^))

Tipsy Prophet

User Image

Vera watched the confrontation unfold. It surprised her when he turned and acknowledged her though it really shouldn't have since he was able to smell her before in her other glamour. When the mans throat was slit she watched the blood shoot up and splatter along the walls and floor. It sprayed on her though it passed right through the glamour making her stick out badly to be so clean and surrounded by blood. This meant she had to leave and was curious as to why the demon was taking the girl. He had killed the others up front so why not her as well? She followed him. Watching from behind a tree as he mocked her. She couldn't help but laugh. Demon's seemed an interesting sort. She moved from behind the tree since it didn't really matter. He would have sensed her either way. "What will you do with her?" Curious all the more since he was leaded her away from prying eyes. She realized there wasn't much point in keeping her glamour up and let it fall. The young black haired and blue eyes all dissolved to reveal white hair pale skin, solid black eyes and a tattered, also now bloody smock. She had been told once by others of her kind that her eyes were black because they absorbed the corruption from the humans when she fed from them to keep that corruption from going into the earth.

Tipsy Knight

7,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Rost

User Image

..Rost heard someone and turned to see the Fae. he became defenceive like an animal would his kill"What ever i wish.."he glared at the Fae..the girl on the ground looked at the Fae with fear as well..Rost kneeled down infront of the girl and made her look into his eyes"Shhh...i am the only one here for you now..."She calmed down and seemed to go into a daze starreing at him"now..You are going to go with me..you want to be with me yes?"The girl grabed his katana blade and pressed it to her neck drawing blood it also semed to burn her hands and neck"Yes...yes..now come..follow"Rost then pressed the blade into her throat and felt the spray cover his face..Her eyes began to lose their life and her body fell limp to the ground...Rost pulled his blade from her neck and held it up letting the blood run down it's length.."The blade requires souls..inturn i require souls...only the pruest will do..."he then turned to the Fae"That is what i want with her.."He flicked the blood from the blade and placed it back in it's sheath..he looked down at the female on the ground"Haveing them look good doesnt hurt either.."he said with a smirk

Celebrating Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Citizen 200
Ă ɭɨƒƐ 4 å ɭɨƒƐ γθϋ & I ǡȓȠȚ MUCH ÐÏffêřēŋŦ YOU ƨƏƏ…

ƟƞƪY THAT í ćāñ ĸīĻĻ ŷōŭ ıf I Please & WELL ýÖÜ ĊāńŦ ƊƠ A ŦƕǐƞƓ Ɓŭť Şćřėăm !

ÑáƜƐ:Tiffany C. Loveitt

ƧƲƄJêÇŦ: №12

User Image

As she walked the kitten scratched her and jumped out her arms and ran off somewhere."Hey...come back...."she called and watched as the ball of black fur ran off. She sighed and held the axe in both hands. She was scared just was just.....board."Where the hell is that tavern and......god damn it all...im bleeding."she said cursing. As she walked on she heard two voices, the fae and the demon from earlier. She gasped a little and looked around,the only thing that could protect her were the trees. Yeah right trees,sighing she walked up to them. Between the both of them there lay a fresh dead body. It was human,"Hmmmm Well...isn't this just darling? So this is what you two little children do it your spear time...is it?"

OutOfCrank:
ACTIONS
SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS!

& ÿëŧ Ȋ ɯɨɩɩ ʆʘvË ŷōû ῧῄṬḭḼ ḪḁṼḙ ḼṎṾḗ Ḻḛḟṱ Ḡḭṿḗ уоЏ ОΓ ῧῄṬḭḼ ýÖÜ give Μέ ƜƕıT I need…

A ΜΞάήΪϰʛ ḸḭḞḗ!

Tipsy Prophet

User Image

She watched the girl's demeanor change completely. So demons had an intoxicating effect as well? The girl seemed completely entranced and went to her death like a moth to a flame. She smiled at his last comment. A lot of fae placed high value on beauty. It made it easier to lure mortals in. Sometimes the fae had a strange value of what was beautiful and Vera wondered if this was the same for demons. "Where do the souls go?" She asked, edging closer to look at the girls body. "Why pure souls?" She started using her smock to wipe off the blood from her arms from the tavern incident. It was in her hair as well so she resigned to wait until she found a lake to bathe off in. The smell of it reminded her of her last dance which she still felt a bit euphoric from.

When the human approached she automatically threw up her default brown haired, green eyed glamour. Where did she come from? Why was she here and who would she tell. "It's best if you leave mortal..." She said her voice low, almost a growl.

Celebrating Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Citizen 200
My name you ask....why do you care love......
{Frances}

He looked up to the blue sky and shook his head with a smile,"Today is going to be a good day..I can tell."he said in a low french accent and tucked his long black hair behind his ear. He was dropped off for his so called training. 'To kill a human..' That was and easy task,the only problem, where are there going to be human in a forest. He was dropped a hint thought,some sort of bar or what ever. The poor fleshy being love to wast their lives away with the rotting stuff.

Walking he heard multiple voices,"Well...this was.....to easy."he said and walked over to the lot. They were all looking down to something,god knows what it was and he himself really didn't care. The faster he could kill one the faster he could leave thing place.He cleared the throat,"Pardon but may I ask,what are you all doing out here?"
User Image

We will only know each other for a moment in time.

Celebrating Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Citizen 200

User Image

She didn't take a step back nor forward,all she did was smile."Or what my dear child....you seem to think you have the upper hand here."she said waving the axe near her face and started to laugh, sound almost like a loon or something."You must pardon me but.....I'm in no mood for a fight.Im just here wondering around....like the both of you."she said and looked to the random guy who appeared."And who the hell are you?"

OutOfCrank:The moment when your character meet lol not knowing what to do xd
ACTIONS
SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS!

& ÿëŧ Ȋ ɯɨɩɩ ʆʘvË ŷōû ῧῄṬḭḼ ḪḁṼḙ ḼṎṾḗ Ḻḛḟṱ Ḡḭṿḗ уоЏ ОΓ ῧῄṬḭḼ ýÖÜ give Μέ ƜƕıT I need…

A ΜΞάήΪϰʛ ḸḭḞḗ!

Tipsy Knight

7,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Rost

User Image

Rost smiled at the Fae seeing she was interested in what he was doing. "They souls stay with me here.."he taped his katana he was a bit proud to be telling about himself."Because pure souls are Innocent and can be trained..unlike the correct who will rebel against your will."he nodded a little until he heard the human appear and he crossed his arms"yes i would suguest you move along.."he glared at the hum until he smelt death near..then saw a male lurking.."great..another one..."But he couldnt pick up on the life of this one...he glared knowing what this male really way..

Tipsy Prophet

User Image

Vera had nodded with what the demon said. Interesting...She had been told that if she tried to draw from the innocent it would make her sick like iron would. She glared at the human with her emerald green eyes as she so brashly waved an axe in her face. She had been about to say something when the other male appeared. "That's none of your concern." Something was defiantly off with him but she had very limited experience with other supernaturals so it was hard to pinpoint but he smelled like death so they help narrow it down. This was turning out to be a rather eventful day. "What are YOU doing the forest?" she asked the man, if he could be called that.

Celebrating Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Citizen 200
My name you ask....why do you care love......
{Frances}

He couldn't help but laugh at every single one of them,"Ohh...must I say. You two lovely young ladys have happiness written all over you. Couple of brats with that..."he said and looked over to the lad and smiled still seeing the questions on their faces."Well im the lucky one...what do I want...who am I......what am I? Well..."he started putting his hands at the small of his back,"I am Frances....I am a Vampire......and I am here to kill one of you! Well not one of you you...but...a human. But seeing that none of you....but one of you..well half human...that doesn't count."
User Image

We will only know each other for a moment in time.

Celebrating Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Citizen 200

User Image

She narrowed her eyes to the girl and looked back to the demon. She gave him the finger and looked to the vampire,"Piss off...If your looking for a fight then try to take us all on...or like you said....your looking for people. The tavern,its not to far from here...And I can only guess that they have been there...the smell of it lingers from the both of you..."she said as her eyes darted between the two and back to him.

OutOfCrank biggrin one
ACTIONS
SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS!

A ΜΞάήΪϰʛ ḸḭḞḗ!

Tipsy Knight

7,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Rost

User Image

Rost smiled slightly..and looked at the human"Charming.."Rost looked over at the vampire and shook his head"Well you could have my blood..but you would burst into flames.."he laughed and glared"A lifeless leech..."Rost looked over at the Fae who he seemed to sided with cause she didnt bother him as much as the other two. see..the differences between us and them..one is a gifted human who over compasates and a lifeless former human leech, who needs humans or he will become weak...and us who are the stronger of the races..who have our power given at birth..."Rost taped his foot on the dead girls body"Sorry you just missed the fun Leech".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff