Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Prophet

User Image

After walking a bit, trying to track the sound of the commotion from a moment ago, she heard something behind her. A shift in the wind carried the scent of lilly flowers and earth tinged with algae. The smell peeked her interest and turned around in a fluid circle, stopping to face the stranger. Human's didnt carry that scent on the wind. She tilted her head at the creature. Clearly some sort of water bound spirit. "May I ask why you are following me?" She asked with a small grin.

The only experience Vera had with Water Fae were the nymphs that nested in the pond near her old home in the Supernatural Realm before it crumbled. Even then she didn't speak with them much. This new world and the state of things had a habit of bringing some kin together however....or ripping them apart depending on the situation. Her arms and legs tensed in preparation in case there was to be a fight.

Celebrating Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Citizen 200
Ă ɭɨƒƐ 4 å ɭɨƒƐ γθϋ & I ǡȓȠȚ MUCH ÐÏffêřēŋŦ YOU ƨƏƏ…

ƟƞƪY THAT í ćāñ ĸīĻĻ ŷōŭ ıf I Please & WELL ýÖÜ ĊāńŦ ƊƠ A ŦƕǐƞƓ Ɓŭť Şćřėăm !

ÑáƜƐ:Tiffany C. Loveitt

ƧƲƄJêÇŦ: №12

User Image

"Huh?"she awoke to the sound and some type of birds flying in the distance of the forest. The branches shook a little bit above her head causing her to jump a little. Her gold eyes darted around and she called out,"Hello...is anyone there?" She stood up and dusted herself off. "Damn it....Lost again...."she muttered under her breath. She looked around and started off walking,no aim for anywhere really. But at the moment she was growing thirsty, so with that she was now in search for water...

So much that the humans have done,From what she can remember she was a human and the forest didn't look like this at all. So dangerous which brought her to her next mission, she was in need of a weapon. She soon came to a clearing and heard it,the soft sound of water splashing against the rocks. She smiled and ran towards the sound. And just like that she found it,bending down and cupped both hands and plunged them in. The icy liquid never tasted so sweet and wonderful to her. She wiped her lips and stood up and looked around."Now off to find a weapon or something. Im sure a axe will do...after all I am in a forest."

She yawned with a sigh,"Weapons...."she spoke. She then heard something...in her head. Voices,there were people....or things near by. She said and came to a little cottage,it looked empty. The door was broken and the the windows were shattered. She slowed and looked around."No one here..."she said to no one again.She walked up to the door and pushed it open. Open...a weird way of putting it. More like kicked it open. A huge dust cloud came out with a huge 'Puff'. She coughed and walked in,the darkness closed in around her like a a blanket. She still could see but just a little. "A knife.....hammer or.." she stopped and smiled."Like I said....an axe." she said and bent down and picked it up. It was sharp and strangely new looking."What ever....it works for me.."

OutOfCrank:Whats up people emotion_awesome
ACTIONS
SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS!

& ÿëŧ Ȋ ɯɨɩɩ ʆʘvË ŷōû ῧῄṬḭḼ ḪḁṼḙ ḼṎṾḗ Ḻḛḟṱ Ḡḭṿḗ уоЏ ОΓ ῧῄṬḭḼ ýÖÜ give Μέ ƜƕıT I need…

A ΜΞάήΪϰʛ ḸḭḞḗ!

Dapper Hunter

550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image
Salva paused midstep, almost tripping over her own feet. She hadn't expected the other creature not to know of her presence. Though, She honestly doubted that humans would have trouble hearing her trudging upon land. To have the fae suddenly turn so fluidly to face her shocked her a bit. "You could say that I'm curious," Salva provided, her voice low, "for I have seen naught of our kind here and only frightened humans in these woods for a time." She looked the being in front of her over once more. "Though, I suppose you are sufficiently disguised as to hide your true nature from any creature who would not know more about those from our world."

Tipsy Prophet

User Image

Veradae laughed. "Yes, you could say that." She let the glamour slip from her eyes for a brief moment to flash her black inky eyes at the other creature, before changing back to a emerald green. "Natural defense, you could say." She grinned. She smelled something else on the wind but couldn't pinpoint what or where so ignored it for now.

So she was just curious? Vera couldn't fault her for that since she had a rather intense curious streak. "Curiosity killed the cat you know..." She said, her voice dropping in pitch slightly to sound more stern. She flexed out her fingers, her glassy sharp nails hidden by the glamour. She stared the girl down intensely for a moment before throwing her head back in laughter . "I suppose it's a good thing you aren't a cat then! These human's come up with the most pointless sayings! I for one have never seen a cat killed from curiosity."

((Btw there is now a OOC thread. Link in the first post on the first page))

Biggest Anubutt

Alpha B9 - Normal Form

Alpha sat cross legged in the middle of the only place that could be called his home. A secluded orchard in the middle of the Forrest. He had several clusters of nanobots out scouting for food and other supplies. That's when he heard a loud crash. He listened for a direction of where it might be. When he pinpointed it he stood up and began to walk in the general direction it was. His nanobots removed all dirt from his clothing as he walked. When he got where he was going it appeared an old cottage had been broken into. He looked around for the person who might have broken into the place. He saw a girl with an axe walk out a few seconds later. It seemed to him she was human. "You know, it might not be the best Idea to run around the forest alone. You never know who you might come across." Alpha said to her.

Dapper Hunter

550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image
Salva caught the flash of her true appearance and flinched slightly at the sight. Might she be warding her off? "Not the most eloquent creatures, I admit." Her fingers gripped a low branch on a nearby tree and she began to move slowly while her eyes shifted from her present company into the woods. There must have been something to catch the fae's attention...? If so, she could not smell it, or touch it. The water was her domain, and she was already far out of her element.

Salva smiled fully then, revealing needle-sharp teeth. "But I highly doubt that they would be traveling in a forest alone these days. Considering all that has happened. Maybe it is something else that has caught your eye?" She began to walk in the direction the fae was headed, putting distance between them. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to let her curiosity get the best of her? Her "companion" was a little... off?

Celebrating Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Citizen 200

User Image

Ashe was waled out and was still looking over her newly favorite weapon she heard a voice. She looked up to see a boy...or a guy,he was short so it was hard to tell.She smiled and pointed the axe to him,"People that I might come across....meaning people like you? I think I can handle myself thank you ever so much..."she said and swung it over her back and waited for him to respond."But I mean...it would be nice to have someone to travel with..or talk to. Sometimes...one can go crazy if left alone to long.."

OutOfCrank:
ACTIONS
SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS!

& ÿëŧ Ȋ ɯɨɩɩ ʆʘvË ŷōû ῧῄṬḭḼ ḪḁṼḙ ḼṎṾḗ Ḻḛḟṱ Ḡḭṿḗ уоЏ ОΓ ῧῄṬḭḼ ýÖÜ give Μέ ƜƕıT I need…

A ΜΞάήΪϰʛ ḸḭḞḗ!

Tipsy Prophet

User Image

She Nodded in agreement. "Alas, I had hoped otherwise..." Perhaps it's still something I could dance with. It was uncommon for the Fae to drink blood but there were a couple of types. Vera just happened to unfortuantly belong to that group. She turned back to the other girl and motioned for her to be quiet a moment with a quick wink. It was nice to see another Fae related creature, she had to admit.

Making sure her glamour was still fully intact she stepped out fully into a clearing. "Hello?" She called out, her voice mimicking that of a young frightened girl. "Please help me! I seem to have lost my way..." She tried to smell the wind but it was still vague. Whoever it was, they were good at hiding.

Biggest Anubutt

Alpha B9 - Normal Form

Alpha smiled and walked closer. "Well no not really, an axe like that could cause no perminant damage to me." He said, adjusting his glasses with a thumb. "Yes it is quite tiresome traveling alone. But then again technically I'm never alone." He held his hand up and a cloud of nanobots surrounded his hand. "When you have over a billion microscopic mechines working for you, it's as if you are never alone. So would you mind if I joined you? The little guys are very good at finding food and water." He said to her.
"I'm Alpha B9 by the way." He stuck his hand out for a handshake. Before she shook his hand he heard a sound that sounded like someone was in danger. "If you would excuse me for a moment." He ran into the woods and looked around. He used his nanoscopic mechines in a lense in his glasses to detect movement of any kind. He then proceeded to switch the setting to moniter heat patterns. He saw two figures, one of them being cold and the other being a warmer one. But something strange was they were both hiding behind a tree. He determined it must be a trick. His nanobots returned from his glasses to his body. He used them to form a sword out of wood from a nearby tree, after altering the molecules, mainly secluding, compressing and heating carbon molecules, he had a sword made of diamond. "Show yourselves, you're outnumbered." Technocally he was right, they were outnumbered billions to one.

Tipsy Knight

7,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Rost

User Image

"I am the disease, To the world I'm the plague of Disaster, and I'll continue to move forward, like a monster. This is the time to destroy everything and never rebuild..."

Rost watched the two females talk to each other..he was far enough away no to hear what they were saying..but then he heard a voice call out to him...there was no way a human could hear or see him..He looked down at his sword witch was starting to be covered with dryed blood...he wipped the blood off and placed it back in it's sheath..he though he knew what was calling out to him..though it ha been years since he dealt with one...he stepped forward towards the voice and steped out of the trees seeing to two females closer.. Fae...he recognized the stench anywhere..."Well look what we have here.."he said with a smile under his mask

"...We've brought this world to it's knees, Now it's spread like wildfire. This world is dead so let it die.Shut the ******** up,and let the killing begin"

Tipsy Prophet

User Image

Vera turned to face the figure. She looked him over before her face contorting into a mock pout. "I was so hoping I could use you..." She had considered inviting him to dance but by the looks of him he knew his way around battle and wasn't likely to fall enchanted to a glamour. The sword also did not put things in her favor. He wasn't quite disheveled enough to be a shapeshifter so she assumed demon.

This interested her because she had never spoken with a demon before. "And who might you be?" She didn't ask the other fae her name because some fae's names tended to hold great power over them and she did not want to bicker with her. Demon's on the other hand she knew nothing of their laws of names. Her voice was cheerful but body was tense, ready to flee away like a deer from gunshot if need be. She heard a man's voice in the distance but was distracted with the situation at hand to register what was said.

Celebrating Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Citizen 200

User Image

She arched an eye brow as he walked closer."Permanent...."'Not human...like me.Wonderful at least i know im not alone...'she said in her mind. When he held up his hand she stood back as if she were about to pounce or something. But then she saw it,millions of tiny little nanobot floating like speaks of dust."Wow....that's so cool..." she said and walked closer to him this time smiling like a child."Oh sure....you can....like I said...craziness..." she heard him introduce himself,"Nice to meet you...Alpha B9...I am experiment or subject No.12, but i was deemed a the name Tiffany!" she said with a bow and almost grabbed his hand to shake it,but he ran off."Hey...come back!" she said and chased after him.

OutOfCrank:
ACTIONS
SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS!

A ΜΞάήΪϰʛ ḸḭḞḗ!

Dapper Hunter

550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image
Salva's head whipped from one figure to another. Though she didn't feel comfortable revealing herself to such a gathering, she at least moved out from behind her tree to see exactly what was going on; two new figures had appeared, both drastically different in appearance and feel. She blinked, tilting her head in confusion.

"What is going on here?" she asked, quietly. She silently approached. Apparently, the blond was waving a sword around at them, and the nameless fae had started conversing with the other figure, who also looked to be trouble. She could not tell of what species they belonged to, though she could gather they weren't of fae blood... "What do you want?" she asked both of the newcomers, voice soft and wary of their weapons.

Biggest Anubutt

Alpha B9 - Normal Form

"Ok, don't say I didn't warn you." He shifted the sword he just made into a bow and arrow, connected together by an unbreakable diamond tether. A target appeared on his glasses as he pulled back on the bow. When it turned green he released the bow string and the arrow traveled at a balistic speed. It went through the tree and in between the two figures. The arrow stuck in a tree behind the first one, and his little mechines made sure it could not be removed. He then looked at Tiffany. "you may want to stand back." He told her before pulling with the strength of giants. The tree uprooted and began to collapse in between the two. "The first step in a good offence is division." He told Tiffany. He turned to the woman who asked what they were doing there. "I know a lot more than you may think, mermaid. You are in the company of two murderers. I mean those two, not us. Trust me as soon as they have no use for you they will kill you. I'm also sure if you fought against us you would lose, because land isn't exactly easy for you to adapt to. So basically I'm here to remove these two before they cause any trouble." He explained about the other two. He knew exactly what each one was, mainly because he had DNA samples from each of them. Brought back by his tiny helpers.

Greedy Gekko

User Image
►►► ♏їṧнα ℝαїη ◄◄◄
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Doo, doo, da, doo, doo..."

A small, tender voice softly vibrated through the overgrown forest. Misha was used to traveling on his own, so he had discovered little things that would keep his spirits up. Humming a little tune was one of those things. It may have seemed awfully silly in such a dreary, desolate new world, but he just had to do something to keep himself sane. All the time spent alone... it was so challenging to be hopeful. Days before he had come across a massive stretch of land that appeared to be what was the remains of a city consumed by the war. He had swiftly scaled a tree and reached it's very top branch, looking out over the vast destruction. A tear had slowly rolled down one of his soft, pale cheeks. He took the cuff of his plain black sweater to wipe his rich purple eyes with it, his delicate fingers and slightly sharper nails brushing strands of wet, jet black hair. As he looked onto the wasted land, the image of his parents being wrapped up in flames haunted him yet again. He was only a child, screaming in pain, reaching out his small hands as the others of his tribe clinched his waist and ran off.

He didn't want to think about it anymore. Today, as he skipped through the forest, his tail whooshing to and fro, he thought about a juicy fish to munch on. His fuzzy, sensitive ears placed on the sides of his head twitched as they intently listened for the sound of dripping water. His luck was in his favor, he heard the faint clicking of insects prancing on water's surface. He maneuvered across the vine infested forest floor and glided around a few tress to find a small pool of water. The kitten-boy jumped out of joy at the sight, immediately scurrying over to the edge to keep a sharp eye out for fish. There it was. One of his slender fingers pointed directly at the small aquatic creature, and all of the sudden a little flame shot out. It was an incredible thing, magic, even in it's smallest forms. Misha had learned spells all on his own, not knowing why he knew them, or how he knew them. He just did. Giggling to himself, he pulled the fried fish out of the cool water sticking it in his mouth, grinning from furry ear to ear. "Hehe!" What a good day it was. Much better than the harsh reminders of emptiness presented to him yesterday. He sat there, cross-legged, thoroughly enjoying his catch.

For whatever odd reason, he had failed to hear the commotion going on not too far away from where he sat. But his eyes bulged and his ears perked straight up when he heard, "I suppose it's a good thing you aren't a cat then! These human's come up with the most pointless sayings! I for one have never seen a cat killed from curiosity." The boy froze. A cat? Killed from curiosity? A cat. That was something he had no control over... his cat form. It frustrated him so, especially since magic was a talent of his. Why he couldn't control the times he switched from a feline human into a full-on black kitten, he didn't know. When the sweet voice had mentioned the animal, he could start to feel his body sporadically twitch. "Oh nooo," he groaned to himself. Black fur started sprouting all over his skin, his entire body was shrinking. In only a few moments, all that was left of the fourteen year old timid boy was an adorable black kitten. "Mrow." He could hear the voices again, the fur on his back rising. He bolted off in the direction of the voices, not really sure why he was possessed to do so, but he did. He flew up one of the trees near where he could finally see the sources of the sounds, his tiny face shrouded by branches and leaves. Only his purple eyes peered through the trees drapery. He had never seen some of these kind of people, and was immediately terrified of all the weapons. He made sure to stay silent, his little body shaking feverishly.

User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas