Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Detective

7,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
~~Alika~~

Alika could not, for the life of her, figure out why people had not changed more dramatically during the passing months. There were undead running, check, shambling rampant; authority was all but a passing joke and murder was commonplace.

And, yes, I understand little voice that the increase of murder should be viewed as an alteration of human nature but in retort I ask how often we thought, can't we just kill this guy?

We just finally have the- what is this?

What had been looking to be a loot job was slowly turning into a possibility of sanity aligned. Three, scratch, four people who were not lastingly hostile. From the roof of a three story complex a block over it looked almost too good to be true.

This could be something good,” enough to pocket the binoculars and start climbing down the fire escape.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Weapon: Harsey T3 Ranger Folding Knife
Supplies: Weatherproof matches (13), citronella can, compass, binoculars, paracord, spices, extra garments, and dried jerky.

Characteristics:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 119lbs
Injuries: none of note.
User Image

Health - ☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣
Stamina - ☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

Xander listened to what was going on hearing that the grate had been busted through by a group f the Undead, He understood the man not wanting to scout it alone to risky. "I will scout it less chance of attracting any more attention from them than need be." he said strapping on his Knuckle Blades. "And i believe these would be just the tool for the job." Xander didn't wait for a reply from the group just turned on his heel and started walking down the street.

☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

Location:Walking towards another store with 3 Alive people now
Weapon/ammo: Knuckle blades, Desert Eagle Pistol (13) bullets,
Supplies: 2 Bags of beef jerky, 1 can of Green Beans, Can opener, secondary outfit, Comrade's Dog-tags,

Characteristics:
Height - 5'9"
Weight - 158lbs
Mood - Feeling Hopefull

Divine Gatekeeper

RileyQuinn
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

And when I close my eyes tonight
To symphonies of blinding light

User Image
══━━━━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━━━━══

Riley rolled her eyes heavenward. Cute. A little boy with an attitude. Whatever, he was willing to share and the gun seemed to think it was okay, She shrugged and started walking after him. "I can play lookout I guess. Not like I have any better plans..." She muttered the second half looking again at the new comers then at the gun guy, now claw guy apparently. Well, it was maybe better than being alone. She settled on the girl. "I'm Riley, by the way...." There, that was somewhat wellmannered, right?

[[OOC:...]]

Far from the world of you and I
Where oceans bleed into the sky

Am I still alive?: 95%
Everybody's vulnerable: Cut on arm (bandaged)
My butt kicking tools: Compound bow, arrows, hunting knife, crowbar, and a full flask
Other stuff: Backpack with 2 x can beans, roll duct tape, first aid kit, 2 x bottled water
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxlift me up, let me goxo
Streets near convenience store Definitely not alone Coming out of the woodwork...
User Image

Health - ☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣ - Health
Stamina - ☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣ - Stamina

Xander looked at the women. "I'm Xander." he said to her as he looked at around spotting the shop with the broken grate. "I believe this is us, both of us go in stay close to each other, watch each others backs, less chance they can get to us." he said stepping through the broken front door window. The inside of the store was in shambles. There was a very slim chance that there would be anything worse taking in here but you never know. That had been how they hunted for supplies when his comrades where still alive. "Check every building no matter how bad it looks." they would say everyday before scavenging

Supplies: 2 Bags of beef jerky, 1 can of Green Beans, Can opener, secondary outfit, Comrade's Dog-tags,

Characteristics:
Height - 5'9"
Weight - 158lbs
Mood - Feeling Hopefull

Divine Gatekeeper

RileyQuinn

User Image

Poking her head in she looked around, scrunching her nose at how bad the place looked. If it had been open for long it would be unlikely that it hadn't already been scavenged. Still, it was worth a look, especially since she had back-up. "Yup, right behind ya." She clipped her bow into it's harness and dropped her arrow into it's quiver. The place was close quarters and she would have better access with her crowbar and hunting knife. She pulled them from their sheaths and stepped into the store, glass grinding beneath her boots. "At least it's not a super store..." She said quietly, then whipped her head to the right, "Did you hear that?"

My butt kicking tools: Compound bow, arrows, hunting knife, crowbar, and a full flask
Other stuff: Backpack with 2 x can beans, roll duct tape, first aid kit, 2 x bottled water
Convenience store Definitely not alone Come out, come out...

Dapper Detective

7,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
~~Alika~~

The last rung on the ladder was missing. It had taken an entire day, a little ingenuity and a lot of luck but the seven foot drop* had kept her safe.

“I better not twist my ankle,” Alika's landing was, in a word, messy. The man who had been playing look out as she made the original climb a week before had been rotting. The audible crunch, squish, shlop combination was enough to make her heave. The smell and sight finished the job.

Quietly she began her walk up the block that would lead her to the older pair of survivors. The pocket handkerchief which had once 'made' the suit was tossed aside after she was sure the taste of unpleasantness was gone, “I hope they aren't moving too fast. Or attract any company.

*Or jump. Depending on point of view.

Supplies: Weatherproof matches (13), citronella can, compass, binoculars, paracord, spices, extra garments, and dried jerky.

Characteristics:

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~*~ Lex and Lynne ~*~

Lex and Lynne waited for the man and the woman to either agree to their offer for help, or to tell them to get stuffed. It didn't take long before they had both agreed to help and their little quartet was heading off to the store. They climbed in the window, stepping over the steel grate that had been broken down a persistent group of the undead. They were determined little creatures if nothing else, Lex thought. He cleared some broken glass and turned to Lynne. "Stay down and keep watch," he whispered to the girl, "Give me the signal if you see anything." Lynne nodded, then hid herself behind a tipped-over shelving display and peered out at the street outside the shop. Lex then turned to look around the shop with the other two strangers. They had given their names but he kept mum on his and Lynne's. No name, no connections, no obligations. It was easier that way.

The rifle was slung over Lex's shoulder and he took the crowbar from a loop on his belt, weighing it in his hands. He tapped the hooked end gently against his palm as he slowly made his way through the aisles. There wasn't much left and a large portion of what was left was spoiled. However, there were some things left that could still be useful and these went into the backpack he carried. When the woman asked if they had heard anything, Lex froze in place, ears straining for this mystery sound she had heard. He slowed his breathing to quiet the area around himself, grip on the crowbar tightening as he prepared to swing it at anything that jumped out at him.
User Image

Xander's Head snapped to the right where he also heard something. "Yeah, but im not sure what it was." he whispered back to Riley. He moved into the store a little more sliding between the fallen news paper rack and counter. Just as he got to the other side of the debris he heard a shuffling noise. "I'm Positive that was one of the Undead." he whispered over his shoulder motioning her to follow. "Just keep as quiet as possible." Peering around the aisle, at the other end, Three of those things. He glanced over his shoulder at Riley and held up 3 fingers then pointed to the other end of the aisle.

Location: inside a messed up store with Riley 3 undead in here with us

Characteristics:
Height - 5'9"
Weight - 158lbs
Mood - Feeling Hopefull

Divine Gatekeeper

RileyQuinn

User Image

A noise from behind her had her looking back, wondering how a shuffler could have moved so quickly. But what she saw, was only a living teenager. Boy was going to get himself killed, and then what would his little sister do? Shaking her head she turned back and followed Xander through the debris, stopping only when he went to look around the end of the aisle. He turned back and held up three fingers and she grimaced. Would it be too much to ask for it to be a bunny? She shrugged. If they were going to raid the store properly, they would have to get rid of the dead guys. She raised her crowbar and motioned him forward. "After you." She mouthed quietly.

Convenience store Definitely not alone Come out, come out...

Dapper Detective

7,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
~~Alika~~

The windows were smashed, the paint smeared with graffiti and the grate was busted at a single point of entry. A boon of her mislead youth, middle age pending, allowed Alika to not get hasty. Stores had loading bays, sky lights, ventilation (not actually useful for intrusion) and all the locks securing them.

Around the building's east side was one such door. It had that unique odour that only a refuse route could maintain and it was, as suspected, locked.

Alike pulled out an antiques compass. It was utterly useless as a means of detecting direction but the solid brass points had proven to be adept as skeleton keys.

The job would be a lot easier if she could drop to a knee and take a really good look into the lock. But as it were the ground was filthy and who knew when she could procure another pair of dress pants which snug.

Alika got to work on the lock.

Supplies: Weatherproof matches (13), citronella can, compass (broken), binoculars, paracord, spices, extra garments, and dried jerky.

Characteristics:

Thieving Rogue

Wild because the chips are down
Wild because there isn't anybody else around
Wild when the waves start to break
And God knows they're breaking in me now

Audrey Mercier

I go wild because it doesn't make sense
For me to cry out in my own defense
Wild because I would do anything
To tear you off your precious fence

- - -

Audrey had had it up to here with the undead for today. She was done. All she wanted was a nice, normal conversation about the weather. That's it. Was that too much to ask?

Out of the corner if her eye, she saw movement inside an abandoned store. Stumbling, bumbling slugs, most likely. But, no. There was definitely something else moving inside, something much faster than your average slug. Maybe Audrey would get her weather conversation after all.

Audrey moved towards the store, trying her best to be quiet as she entered the store. There appeared to be three slugs inside, not too big a deal. "Hey! Over here, you stupid, ugly thing! Come and get me!" she yelled, waving her arms around. One of the slugs looked at her and started to shamble over, and she laughed and darted around an empty candy display. "I got this one, you guys worry about the others!" she called to the apparent survivors, who seemed to be facing down with one of the other slugs.

- - -

Weapon(s): Machete
Injuries: None
Supplies: Half empty water bottle, a few bandages, a pack of beef jerky.

Mega Smoker

9,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Health↕100%↕☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
Armor↕0%↕»»»»»«««««

Who's the real monster? Me, or them?

Where is my body: Inside a house
Where is my mind: Survival.
Are there others: Another strange guy with zombies closing in.
What am I doing: Gathering up some things for firebombs

User ImageUser Image

Joey groaned sitting up inside the back of a box truck. Head pounding, dehydration kicking it. He drank his last bottle of water yesterday and today was going to be a living nightmare. Checking his gun he sighed, three shots left. Lifting the door a little her peered out checking the road outside for the zombies.

[********]

Out Of Cigarettes::;;
User Image

Just as Xander was about to sneak around and take out the first Undead, A women comes in a starts yelling at them, said something about dealing with 2 of them as she lead one out of the immediate area. He stode drivings the three blades on his right hand into the base of the creatures skull. He pushed his arm forward shoving the now Dead creature into the Undead one, causing it to become pinned and helpless.

Location: inside a messed up store with Riley now we have another survivour.

Characteristics:
Height - 5'9"
Weight - 158lbs
Mood - Feeling Hopefull

Thieving Rogue

Wild because the chips are down
Wild because there isn't anybody else around
Wild when the waves start to break
And God knows they're breaking in me now

Audrey Mercier

I go wild because it doesn't make sense
For me to cry out in my own defense
Wild because I would do anything
To tear you off your precious fence

- - -

Audrey let out a laugh as the slug stumbled towards her. Her blade felt familiar in her palm. She could remember her neighbour teaching her how to use it, how to swing with enough force to take the bark off a log. She repeated the technique, only more recently she had been aiming the machete sideways and striking a neck instead of a log.

Her blade sunk into the flesh of the slug, catching on the bone. She lifted her foot and planted it squarely in the centre of the slug's stomach, and with all her might, kicked it backwards. She tugged the machete free using the momentum, and in the same motion brought it back down across the front of the exposed throat. The slug clawed at her grabbing hold of her calf. Audrey spun out of it's grasp, dancing around the writhing thing on the floor so she was standing over it's head.

"Sorry!" she said, smiling, as she drove the machete through it's throat. The slug went mostly still on the floor, muscles still clenching and unclenching as it's nerves died out.

- - -

Weapon(s): Machete
Injuries: None apparent
Supplies: Half empty water bottle, a few bandages, a pack of beef jerky

Divine Gatekeeper

RileyQuinn

User Image

What in the- Some obviously crazy girl and just yelled at the top of her lungs, after barging in to their store. Riley ground her teeth but waited. Crazy seemed able to handle herself but there was no point in needlessly distracting herself. Xander seemed pretty comfortable with all this as well. When they had both finished Riley stepped around Xander, sheathing her knife, and moved to finish the only one still moving. Since Xander had pinned it she didn't waste time trying to look fancy. Instead she simply lifted the crowbar and brought it down, two handed on the rotters head, smashing through the skull. Then she did the same to the one Xander killed and finally to the one Crazy had killed, ensuring all were really really dead.

She turned to Crazy, eyes narrowed. "Are you crazy?" She asked angrily, her voice a loud whisper. "You have to be crazy. Why else would you just ring the zombie dinner bell by screaming like an idiot?"

Convenience store Xander, the siblings, and the nut job Who let this nut job in...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff