Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunatic

[Travel Music]
The officer calmed down after Jezier patted him, true Jezier was a little imposing but he had given so much to the resistance, it was an honor to talk to him. He was going to tell his grandchildren about this. Jezier's words made a certain amount of sense and he reflected on his worries and then brushed them aside. When Jezier returned from the room the officer lead the way out of the building and to one of the high speed trains reserved for military use. After Jezier was inside the officer slid a key card through a scanner and gave the rail control notification of the urgency to pass through specific sectors and to take them to gate 3. After the traffic controller had acknowledged the orders and warned them about taking seats due to the high speed, the officer sat down and strapped a seat belt on, two shoulder straps that hooked into a central waist belt. They were off. It took a little over five minutes for the officer and Jezier to reach the third gate. Leaving the train the officer moved a little stiffly, stumbling once, but quickly getting back on his feat and moving on. They were right by the refugee district, and there was a large ATV ready for them. The officer quickly looked over the vehicle and shook his head, it was too slow for a fast approach, and if Jezier needed to be quick about his actions so he opted for the ARB, Air Raid Bike, they were state of the art ender technology. They were costly to create, and humans could mass produce things close to this with ease. The officer let Jezier have his pick of the five different bikes then got on one himself. The bikes were easy to control, and were based on motorcycles from the 1990's. They had slick black bodies and leather seats, their accelerator was on the handle bars, and the lift was on the foot pedals. Taking the lead, the officer motioned for Jezier to follow him as he raised the bike above the houses in the refugee district then zoomed off, he held back on his speed until he saw that Jezier had taken off then accelerated leaving the refugee district, he knew the office would be getting a sound complaint later, but that would have to be dealt with. Doping the lift to just above the snow, the officer lead the way to the tractor trailer junk yard, The start of it at least. It would take another 3 minutes with the wind licking their faces to reach the destination.

User ImageUser Image
Gar Shiea Fatomunt
Lalia Zain Pytel
Who were with: Two scary men~
Where we are: Entrance to 'Trailer Town'
What we feel: Gar's Angry, I'm scared!
O.o.C.: Lalia comments on the 'Who were with' and 'What we feel' while Gar gives the location.

[Gar's Theme]
Lalia was laughing almost hysterically at Gar, he rarely messed up this much on his tactical analysis, but this was jus to much. Tears rolled down her face as she examined the 'New Mobil Prison' that they had stumbled upon. Up until the end Gar had refused to admit that he was wrong, but when he had forced open the the door on the compartment and found it filled with frozen gear from some company long forgotten, his expression of disgust had been priceless. Holding her stomach Lalia laughed and almost fell down in the snow, but Gar, as displeased with her laughing as he was, caught her and held her up. Lalia pushed Gar's face away, unable to look at it, each time she saw it, his disgusted face popped into mind and started the process all over again. This went on for a good 10 minutes. Finally getting ahold of her self, Lalia calmed down, still snickered when she looked at Gar, and when she tried to talk to him all she could do was laugh.

Gar on the other hand was disappointed in his assessment of the situation. Not only were his dots that had been supposed to be some type of life turned out to be dead bushes, but his MP was a trailer full of useless technical gadgets, they the logo had a 'De-' on the side of the truck but the rest had been worn away by time. Gar recognized the technology as old computers, but they were broken and flat screen monitors were shattered or frozen solid. Not wanting to leave Lalia alone out side he was going to have her come into the trailer to help him when he hear something. It was faint, but that light humming was definitely a low altitude transport of some kind. Turning his head he saw in the distance what looked to be a double seater, no it was two single seater air bikes, they had some extra equipment on them that definitely wasn't human, but he wasn't worried about it, they looked to be vibration blades that could be extended on either side and a modified rail cannon that could be shot on demand. A bit smaller than his human railgun, but still dangerous.

Without hesitation Gar scooped Lalia up with his left arm to, causing her to laugh even harder and struggle against him while he climbed on top of the trailer. The slight hight advantage could easily be negated by the bikes but it also let him have more options for movement, and the junk yard behind them would seriously inhibit their movement, it might be good for hiding later but for now, he needed to face the enemy before him. Anyone who approached them was an enemy in his eyes. Gar considered using the railgun that was hanging from his back but he would only have time for one shot before the other bike was upon them. Better to hold his cards for later if he didn't have a chance at all, keep a much hidden until necessary. He had killed more than his fair share of human and ender forces this way. It was how he had survived.

Lalia was put gently on the top, or rather the side of the trailer and when she saw Gar's serious face she almost started laughing at that but when she followed his line of sight, color drained instantly from her face. Something was coming for them. Were they going to kill her and Gar because they had killed others, were they going to take Gar away from her, was she going to be taken away from Gar. These thought flashed through Lalia's mind as the things drew closer and closer. They finally stopped a short distance form them, walking distance of about a minute through the snow and Gar held the wasaga over Lalia's head casting a shadow over her features and hiding much of her in it, compared to the bright reflection of sunlight off the snow. The contrast was high enough to make it difficult to tell what her hair color was and some of her facial features.

"Gar... what's going on?" Lalia asked tentatively. His stoic expression was back and he had his other hand on the inside of his yukata, no doubt on his short ranged weapon Gore, the nuclear powered pistol to use at a moments notice if he had to. "Don't kill them please, we already too so much life away in that city. So no more killing, ok?" Gar looked at Lalia askance then removed his hand from the inside of his yukata and rested it on his hip. He said nothing, simply looked at the people who approached them. One of them looked slightly familiar but he couldn't place a name on the face or why it rang a bell in his mind. The bell it rang was a warning, a dangerous ender was before them. Why though, Gar did not know.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Ðxxexxcxxexxpxxtxxixxo

User Image

Every Soul has a Flame that burns bright.

Every being is filled with Life.

My job is to take that Life, and make it Mine.

Avera put an arm around Lapis to comfort her. "Its okay. That's the package Deceptio had earlier. Its the Ender's mayor, Draka. He was the guy we blew up last year. He survived and was really really annoying." Avera said, talking in a whisper so Draka couldn't hear. "If you guys are looking for Deceptio, he's taking a shower. You'll have to-" Avera spoke and then was cut off by the sound of the bathroom door opening. "I'm done. Is it negotiation time? I'm kind of insulted that Jezier didn't come. Do I have to talk to his son and his no bodied side kick today?" Deceptio said, slipping his sweater on, a big grin on his face. "I'm not a sidekick!" Draka said, flinging through the air to headbutt Deceptio. Instead he was met with the business end of Deceptio's foot, being kicked over into Avera's hands. Avera spun the head on her finger like a basketball and then threw it away. Draka caught himself in midair with a baseball mitt made from darkness. Dizzy, the head just fell to the ground. "I'm not going anywhere unless Lapis and Avera are allowed to separate themselves from the peace meeting. My terms are that they can walk around the city and have some relaxation time, a...vacation of sorts." Deceptio said, looking to Kaiser. "If you won't agree then we've got nothing to talk about."

«════════════════════════════»
»»Deceptio's Feelings: Determined, Bored
»»Deceptio's Location: Resistance Base (assigned room)
»»Deceptio's Company: Lapis, Avera, Kaiser, Draka, two guards
»»Deceptio's Thoughts: I wonder how easy this will be....

«════════════════════════════»

Blessed Mage

12,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

𝓙𝓮𝔃𝓲𝓮𝓻 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝓯𝓽

Hmm? When did you guys get here?--Guards, Gar, and Lalia.
Location, Location, Location-- Entrance to 'Trailer Town'
Any Thoughts?-- Why are you here and what is all of this?
MY FACE!--

User Image User Image User Image

Jezier's eyes lit up like a kid at christmas, "Holy crap! These bikes! Does anyone know what they actually were?! These are priceless pieces of history!! Dibs on this one!!!" Jezier cried out, startling and confusing the guards that were with him as they watched him hugging every bike individually, occasionally rubbing his cheek on them. One of the guards tapped him on the shoulder motioning that they had to get going, causing Jezier to cough loudly and put back on his 'leader' face. "Right, I don't know what came over me, let's go." Jezier said, swinging his leg over the bike he had 'dibs-ed' he expertly turned it on and revved the engine. A wild grin of joy was on his face as he had practically memorized how to drives these motorcycles down to the very last detail. He shot off with the guards towards the edge of town, Jezier looked at the guards carefully following him, rolling his eyes he figured if they were going to be able to ride pieces history like this...they should at least enjoy it! Jezier saw a ramp that conveniently was angled towards a long wall on the right side of the road. The Resistance leader had been standing up off the seat at the time and crouched low, vaulting off the ramp, he landed on the wall and expertly drove on the wall until it ended, forcing him to make the jump back onto the road. Jezier felt kinda bad that he wasn't being the stoic leader he should be around his men, but...being like that never does anything if you can't enjoy what you do as much as you can...that was his philosophy at least.

Jezier reached the area that they had gotten the report from and knew that it was time to stop playing around, he had to finish this up and get back to the negotiation. Jezier stopped the motorcycle after he had found 'A-03' and his companion, he motioned for the guards to stay back. Swinging his leg off of the seat of the motorcycle, he saw the man was holding the girl who seemed worried, he heard her say something about 'don't kill them'. Jezier immediately put his hand in his pocket, the cold metal plate that he used for manipulating into weapons was almost frostbitten from the winter weather. "I'm not here to harm you two, I'm here for answers. The name's Jezier Croft, leader of the Resistance. When a man known for killing Enders and humans alike enters my city like this, it tends to cause a problem. Especially a day after we nearly went into a full scale war with the Human Nations that arrived yesterday, so I have to admit, your timing sucks and you're lucky that I have to wrap this up pretty quick. Now how about you tell me what you're doing here so that I can decide whither to make this arrest or not...I'm giving you a chance to make your amends here. I know what it's like to be desperate for survival, I've had to come to terms with that recently so let's just say if something's pushing you in a corner, I'd like to see what we can do about getting you out." Jezier said, his eyes were narrowed, hand in his pocket, he may act like a moron, but Jezier was far from stupid. Jezier already knew the man was armed and dangerous, one thing about Yukata (as he learned from Yokou) is that they sucked at hiding weapons, the bulges were way too obvious for him. "Plus, I wouldn't want a pretty girl like that be caught up in a fight induced by a terrible misunderstanding." Jezier added with a big smile to Lalia.

User Image
User Image
DR-127: Kaiser Vermillion
Hello, hello, I`m just an animal
And I don`t feel no pain
The Beast who is a true King in the making!

His eyes locking onto the three, Kaiser's expression drastically changed. His serious attitude seemed to drop for no reason and a grin spread across his face. "Hello there!" He shouted happily as he waved at them all. Not even noticing the guard's shocked expressions, he began to snicker to himself. He actually found it a tad relieving that they were all in one spot, but it was strange nonetheless. His eyes shifting over to the young child that was in the room, he listened to her question about Draka's...lack of a body. No matter how he looked at it, that was the very same girl who had created that golem and that he had saw in the diner over a year ago.

As Avera explained why Draka was a decapitated head, he slowly looked to the side. She was right about him being annoying, but he still didn't deserve all that had happened to him. His ears perking up at Avera's comment of where Deceptio was, he immediately looked over at the young lord. Tensing up, he slowly looked down at the young lord. Standing completely still, his vision slowly began to shift down. As Draka launched at the boy, only to be deflected entirely, he began to laugh again.

His laughter growing more and more, he immediately slapped himself. Gritting his teeth for a moment, he shook his head. "Sorry 'bout that. I just didn't...expect this," He said calmly as he glanced to the side, trying to resist the urge of saying what was really on his mind. Listening to Deceptio's demand, he thought about it for a moment, then nodded. "It doesn't sound like too bad of an idea actually, however I am very sure that if they leave, there will be quite the number of people keeping surveillance over them," He admitted as the serious look returned to his face.

He knew very well that Draka and his father wouldn't exactly approve of what he was saying, but he had his own style. He also knew that no matter what he said, he wasn't very high on the chain of order. Even if he gave them the okay, he knew security would keep track of their movements. He also knew Avera and the young lord were far from stupid. "I hope you two enjoy the sights of our fair home," He said with a pleasant smile spread across his face. It wasn't a dishonest smile, he did hope they enjoyed themselves, but he was still worried of what would have happened. He knew he needed answers and this really was the best way to obtain them...

I know, I know, I`ll be the last to go
Cuz I don`t feel the same

User Image

My face shows it all-User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Gyao!! So these folks-Uncle Draka, the Guards, the young lord, Avera, and that...small girl?
Memorizing this place-The young Lord's holding cell.
On the brain?-It sounds like a hard bargain, but...it really isn't.
{OoC}:

Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
Gar Shiea Fatomunt
Lalia Zain Pytel
Who were with: A playboy and some others...
What we feel: G-Gar calm down!/Stop the war~
O.o.C.: You almost raised a death flag with Gar~

Gar listened to the man with an icy glare on his face while Lalia was tepid and worried about the outcome of the situation. Gar noticed that the man had put his hand in his pocket and immediately loosened his grip on the wasaga and moved his foot back slightly, placing more weight on his front foot. It was an aggressive stance meant to react to whatever came at them. Lalia shifted her weight from one foot to another, looking at Gar, then at the man who had come alone then back to Gar, nervously fiddling with the hem of Gar's haori (knee length jacket over his yukata). As the man began to conclude, she looked at Gar with hopeful eyes that things would end without a hitch... but the man had to hit on her a little bit didn't he. Her face dropped the expression of hope and donned one that was frantic. She didn't even wait to see what Gar was going to do she latched onto his arm with both of hers and held it close and tight.

Gar had already dropped the wasaga, revealing Lalia's face and crimson/violet hair. She was beautiful in the sunlight, and Gar knew it, but his anger was causing a vein to bulge by his temple and, in less than a second he had swung the railgun that was strapped to his back into with a cord, into his right hand and in his left he held a metal ball slightly smaller than his fist. It was obvious that he would have shot at the man before him had Lalia not been grabbing onto his arm. Gar glared at Jezier, and if looks could kill, this would be one of them. "GAR! No more! Don't kill any more now... I can only take so much in such a short time... so please... don't kill anyone else now."

Gar looked at Lalia who was on the verge of tears and let out a sigh as his murderous gaze lessened and he slowly returned the railgun to where it had been. The weapon was over a meter in length and it was human made, that much was easy to tell. Using his now free hand Gar gently removed Lalia from clutching his arm and took the metal ball in his left hand and returned it to a sleeve that was cleverly hidden by the haori, there were easily four other balls like that hidden in the flow of the haori. Gar's vein still bulged but he kept himself under control for Lalia's sake. This man, if Lalia wasn't around and he got the chance to kill him, he's do it. That's what Gar's eyes said anyway.

Gar then looked away from the man and turned to Lalia, Gar then, with his stoic expression only slightly lessened he wiped away the tear building in her eyes then adjusted her hat and fixed her coat so she wouldn't be cold. Lalia still upset, blushed a little bit out of embarrassment and a bit out of anger, Gar was treating her like a child again. Lalia tried to stomp on Gar's foot but he was already moving to stand in front of her. So Lalia slipped and almost fell, but Gar grabbed her by the collar of her coat and righted her with a single hand. Casting a quick glance back at Lalia, Gar focused all of his attention in front of him on the man who had stepped forward. "First off, I don't care about the concepts or laws of petty nations that support the weaker existence's than themselves." His tone was cold as ice, and it had little, if any emotion in it. Lalia was tugging at Gar's haori but he ignored her. "Second, there are no amends to be made, I killed them and that's all there is to it. If anyone can be said to be pushing us into a corner it would be the regulations imposed on enders in human cities, and vice versa. Third, ne-"

Gar's sentence was cut short as he swiveled on his foot and knocked the wasaga out of Lalia's hand, she had been about to hit him with it. She hadn't been holding back either. Gar raised an eye brow at the beet red Lalia and the let out a sight before picking up the wasaga and moving behind Lalia. She was pushy at times like this, when it came to anything with humans and enders working together. Almost smiling now that Lalia couldn't see him Gar took up a defensive position behind her. Not that he changed how he stood, but the tiny alteration in his body posture would let him move his own body to protect hers, or remove her from the area at a moments notice. He wasn't her bodyguard for nothing.

Lalia smiled pleasantly as the blush on her face faded. "Hello, how do you do. Sorry about Gar here, he's... rather protective of me if you didn't notice. Onto more serious matters. You said the Human Nations were here right? I'm an advocate for peace between the two nations, and Gar and I have been going around to the poorer districts of the cities across the globe trying to promote peace between the two races. Oh, I'm a human and Gar here, if you couldn't tell by the cute~ horn on his head is an ender. Ah, sorry Gar, but really it is cute... Ah, well-um-ah-anyway! We know that the oppressed people of both races don't want this war to drag on. Some want nothing to do with the other race and other wouldn't mind living together. Right now we only have a small movement under us, and, well, if your the leader of the Resistance maybe you could spread the message to more people who could gather support for ending the war!" Lalia was practically beaming at Jezier with expectation.

Vas Mortis's Pardner

Shy Wife

11,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
      User Image x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o A n g e l !!
      x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o "I can feel you near so I turn around,
      x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x oA Calm Silence
      x o x o x o x o x o x▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o ...There you stand with the smile I love."

XXXXX Suddenly something came shooting through the air, zipping through like a jet, and part of it struck into Jezier's face. Now near his body, which was blown a few feet away. Stood the pink haired winged Ender. The part that struck him, her legs. It was as if she heard his comment on Laila, and just appeared in the sky just to kick his a**.

XXXX Glancing down at his twitching body she turned to face the two in front of him. Looks like she interrupted something important, oh well.XXXXXXXXXX

Mood: Angry, Curious
      Company: Jezier, two suspicious people
      Thoughts: HMPH
      OOC: DYNAMIC ENTRYYYYYYY!
      link

User Image

Blessed Mage

12,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

𝓙𝓮𝔃𝓲𝓮𝓻 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝓯𝓽

Hmm? When did you guys get here?--Guards, Angel, Gar, and Lalia.
Any Thoughts?-- Well this is...intere-OOOOOOWWWWW!!! FAWK!!! WHAT THE HELL?!
MY FACE!--

User Image User Image

Jezier immediately took a defensive stance, pushing the guards out of the way, he brought out the piece of metal, slamming it into the ground he shot up a solid wall to protect him and his troops, he braced for the impact but it didn't come. Jezier brought the wall down as he saw that the girl had talked the man down from attacking him and his men. Jezier put the large piece of metal back into his pocket and heard the girl out, he was surprised that she was with a man like this, but he really couldn't judge her with how his past had been. He cracked a smile finally and and chuckled after she explained everything, "Well, that honestly is something I've been trying to get for a while, I honestly just want Enders to be treated the same as Humans, I know we're considered monsters or abominations, but we're living too, we breathe, hurt, even love. So I'd be more than happy to set up some living arrangements for you two, as long as horny man here promises to behave, I'll let you make your base here." Jezier said, folding his arms and nodding happily.

It was only seconds after he had finished his offer when a pink-haired blur assaulted him from the sky launching him to Gar and Lalia's right, he was launched at such velocity that he actually broke through a tree and kept going. Jezier eventually came to a stop and groaned as he fought to get back to his feet. The leader, after a good 5 minutes of regaining himself, he stumbled his way to Angel and the two immediately started bickering. Apparently she was upset over him having 'dodged' taking care of the twins today, "H-Hey! It's not my fault all right?! We had some stuff come up on security so I had to take care of it! Angel I'm sorry, once all of this political stuff is taken care of I'll go take care of th- Wait you do have the twins-WHERE ARE THE TWINS!?!" Jezier balked, thinking she had possibly forgotten them in her rage at him. She went on to explain that she had found an intern to take care of them, he sighed and shook his head. "Okay okay, I'll take care of it, but please, let me finish here, okay? Thank youuu!" Jezier said to Angel, kissing her on the cheek and then turning back to the others, "Sorry about that, this is Angel...so what do you think? Could we come to an agreement here or is this going to have to go to a direction I'd rather not have it go?" Jezier asked, scratching his head with an awkward grin.

User Image

Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
Gar Shiea Fatomunt
Lalia Zain Pytel
Who were with: Resistance Leader Jezier~, and some weird thing.../It's Angel Lalia, that things name is Angel.
What we feel: Gar... when will you lust for battle be settled, why must you fight, can't you find something else to live for! / Satisfy my desire...
O.o.C.: xx

Lalia let out a small scream when the thing came crashing down and Gar immediately removed her from the area. Wrapping his arm around her waist, Gar took Lalia and jumped off behind the trailer, preparing for incoming fire from Angel. He knew the power that that thing possessed all too well. Quickly loading the railgun Gar moved around the trailer and was prepared to enter a war but when he saw that Angel wasn't targeting them, he slowly lowered the railgun and removed the metal ball from it. Motioning for Lalia to come forward he slung the railgun over his back, returned the metal ball to it's sleeve and walked back in front of the trailer. Lalia followed and watched as Gar quickly leapt up to the top of the trailer and retrieved the wasaga. He stood up there and was lost in thought for a little bit before he looked at Lalia.

"Gar lets do this... I know we need to keep moving but we might be able to make a difference here. They could let me sing for more people than I have before. Please Gar... do it for me if nothing else." Casting her eyes down on at the snow, she knew that she was manipulating his feelings about her, but she wanted to help people that really needed it, and while Gar was always helping children, they needed to face a larger potion of people. They had almost no interaction with people from the ages of 21-55. That demographic was simply tied up in what they were doing with the war. She knew Gar knew this, he kept a mental record of every person they came in contact with, and she kept a record of each person he killed, to keep him in line. The number was currently at 1,874 people, and that was from the 17 years he had lived with her, not including the rest of his life.
[Gar's Theme Song]
Gar thought about it and decided that there was something he wanted to do first. Jumping down off the top of the trailer he slowly removed his railgun, Gore, the metal balls for the railgun and Gore in the snow beside Lalia. Stepping forward to Jezier he glared at him with close to murderous intent but then turned his back to the man and took a few steps in the direction of a more open area. "I.... can accept these conditions temporarily, however I have one condition of my own. You let me fight you, Jezier, Crafter of Metals. I'll refrain from using any of my human weapons and it will be a contest of ender abilities. I had forgotten about you during my absence from the military world, but you now ring quite a bell for me. You messed with many of my plans with your ability to mess with metal. You even stopped one of my teams charges against a base of yours. Yes I was the organizer of the charge that tried to wipe that small city, all of the ender residents were supposed to be purged... Yet your bloody metal abilities managed to stop my teams from getting in. I never got to fight you then, by the time I arrived to destroy the barriers you had melded, the citizens had already left, leaving me to clean up the remaining resistance members along with the worthless humans... That's right, I killed the team members who failed their mission. I was a brutal leader unlike you are now, soft and kind. It makes me sick to be part of the same race as some one like you.... So lets get going, we won't kill each other but fight until some one, either you, me or an outsider decides that the match is over. Are those fair conditions, besides you'll gain valuable information on how I fight... Isn't that worth almost any price?" Gar had a grin on his face, it wasn't a pleasant one, it was sick and twisted, full of the lust for battle. "Oh, and don't touch Lalia or any of my equipment... it won't be pretty." There was plenty of murderous intent in his last statement.

Blessed Mage

12,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

𝓙𝓮𝔃𝓲𝓮𝓻 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝓯𝓽

Any Thoughts?-- He-Wait a second, I think I remember now-this is not going going to be easy...the area here isn't exactly a scrap heap...
MY FACE!--

User Image

Jezier felt his blood feel like ice, more so than it already did with the piercing cold weather; the leader remembered Gar now. The blond's face became serious as he heard Gar's request and his explanation of how Jezier had foiled his plans and that Gar had killed his men. Jezier put his hand back into his pocket, he didn't know what to do, revenge would only make the situation worse, he had to end this quickly and get back to Kaiser. Jezier pondered his options and knew that Gar wouldn't let the leader walk away, not with how Jezier had caused him embarrassment in the past. The blonde leader turned and picked up Angel, walking her far from hitting range. He looked at the guards, "Keep her safe, don't let anything happen to her." Jezier ordered them, he gave her a quick peck on the cheek. Turning back around he grabbed the metal piece from his pocket and ripped it in half, turning the two pieces into swords.

Taking a stance, Jezier thought he'd give one last chance to Gar to not have to go through this, "I don't need to be brutal to lead, I don't need to kill constantly to get my jobs done, my men respect me and I know that I can trust my men to do their jobs right so that there isn't unnecessary violence. This is your last chance, I don't want to do this, but if there's no other way I won't stand down." Jezier said, seeing the look in Gar's eyes, he already had his answer to that comment. Jezier sighed, taking the two swords in his hands he launched them at the ground on flanking Gar's sides; making quick hand movements, the metal shifted and shot up latching Gar in place. Jezier took that moment to concentrate, he had to get more metal on the playing field than he had right now, he shifted the iron in the ground to bull out long thin beams of solidified iron, surrounding the two combatants.

The common enemy would worry about giving the enemy a blunt weapon, however Jezier already knew that the metal bars were under his control were Gar to try to grab on, Jezier would meld it into a liquid for later use. "By the way, there's a reason why I'm still alive to this day, mostly luck, but the other side is that I'm not stupid, I'm like you, been having to survive with everything that I can...but I found a different way than murdering Enders and humans alike." Jezier called out as he jumped up onto one of the iron bars standing out of the ground, forcing two bars to shoot up into his hands and form into one long staff like he had always liked to use. Jezier saw this staff as a symbol for the will to fight without the aim to kill, it also resembled the god weapon wielded by the Monkey King Wukong in the story 'The Journey to the West', just another reminder of his quirky love of historical things.

User Image

Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
Gar Shiea Fatomunt
Lalia Zain Pytel
Who were with: Angel and Jezbel? / It's Angel and Jezier
Where we are: Outside the entrance to 'Trailer Town'
What we feel: Gar... please don't do anything stupid. / Jezier, show me why your still alive.
O.o.C.:

Gar watched Jezier silently and began to run mental simulations of how the man could act, any way he saw it, there was a great disadvantage that he was facing here, the man could manipulate that metal at will, so the standard tactics of dodging at long range and using the pole as leverage when he got closer in wouldn't work. Gar needed to save his powers for when he could get an opening, and for that he would make use of the terrain around him. Gar loosened his obi slightly and made adjustments to his haori. Deceit and trickery... Gar had to remind himself that he wasn't going to kill Jezier but he was going to fight him, closing his eyes for a second he thought then knew what he would do. For a moment Gar thought about how cold he would be if he did this, but he sighed inwardly, he knew he had to make some sacrifices in order to fight with his mind out of the psychotic mind set. It's not that Gar wasn't cold from the weather, he was especially with his outfit that was suitable for cold breezes but now snow. Each time his body warmed up a little bit the cold sank back in. Blocking out the freezing temperature as best he could, Gar readied himself.

Under his yukata sleeves on his arms, he made two bone plates, they were along the outside of his forearm and he flexed his muscles slightly in order to get his marrow blood flowing into them a little bit faster so they would harden. Gar then looked over to Lalia, giving her a meaningful glance. She sighed, there was no stopping this rash fool that she loved. Smiling she stepped a little closer to the area where Gar and Jezier were fighting. Taking a deep breath she then called out, "Fighters! Are you Ready! Heaven or Hell? Dual one, Leeeeeeeets ROCK!"
[Fight Against Ender Resistance]
As soon as Lalia finished her call out, Gar began to run at Jezier lightly, his arms by his sides, his torso exposed, his eyes stoic and his expression bank. He was completely focused on the man before him, he had blocked everything else out.

Blessed Mage

12,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

𝓙𝓮𝔃𝓲𝓮𝓻 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝓯𝓽

Any Thoughts?-- Hmm...with how he's acting here I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to end it quickly without feeling bad.
MY FACE!--

User Image User Image

The leader freed the man of the bonds he had created right before the Lalia called out the reference to a fighting simulation program he had heard of in one of his books, Jezier immediately was distracted for a moment and whipped his head to Lalia. "Oh wow! You know of th-AHHH!" Jezier had started to yammer but as he saw that Gar was charging him he abruptly jumped into the air, avoiding any physical attack Gar would have made at him. As Jezier was directly above him, he deftly melded the staff's end into a halberd blade, jabbing it down into the back of the yukata and making to slice it as a warning to not be so open. Jezier landed on another of the bars that he had made with cat-like reflexes. For being the tall man he was, the guy knew how to maneuver in combat, Jezier remained perfectly still on the beam as he stared down at Gar as if judging his next move.

The leader gave the man a wild grin as he rested the halberd behind his head and over his shoulders, still crouched down, balancing on the metal pole before he decided to taunt the man a bit. "You know, you're gonna have to do much better than this, I hope your ender ability isn't going to be running around after me and leaving your a** open...I would actually feel bad for beating you." Jezier taunted, stabbing the halberd into the ground he switched his pose to resting his chin on his hands with his elbows on his knees.

User Image

Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
Gar Shiea Fatomunt
Lalia Zain Pytel
Who were with: -
Where we are: -
What we feel: ........ b*****d. / Gar! ...... Don't get your clothes ripped, I'm the one who has to fix them T,T
O.o.C.:

So that was how this man fought, using agility and full use of his powers from the beginning to press an advantage. The fact that the man had cut his haori pissed Gar off to no end, but during the fight he had to keep a cool head. Letting the emotion drain out of his body Gar donned the appearance of a lifeless doll. The man had just started to speak when Gar bent his knees slightly and swiveled before launching himself at the pole the man was on. His right arm was raised above his head in a defensive position and his left arm cleaved through the air. The motions were fluid, more like an art than fighting technique. Gar lightly touched down in the snow before his left arm came in contact with the metal pole, shattering it, not bending it, shattering it.

The moment the pole shattered the area where Gar had landed seemed to explode, it was simply the snow being displaced from the force of the attack that made it appear that way. Gar was looking up at Jezier and saw him leave the pole before it shattered, grinning inwardly, Gar quickly traced the projected path that the man would take, as he was soon lost from sight by the flurry of snow that raged up from the attack. Gar then made bone claws from the marrow blood and had them extend over his knuckles (like wolverine). Moving quickly but carefully out of the snow, Gar slashed at the place where Jezeir had just landed with his left hand claws, keeping his chest facing Jezier and his right hand chambered (pulled back to punch) for his next action. Gar's eyes looked almost dead.

Blessed Mage

12,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

𝓙𝓮𝔃𝓲𝓮𝓻 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝓯𝓽

Any Thoughts?-- Dammit! I didn't expect that...not everyday that someone can shatter metal that I formed, I must be getting rusty (bad pun).
MY FACE!--

User Image User Image

The leader immediately cursed as he saw the man move faster than before, jumping off of the bar before it shattered into sharp shrapnel he was already in the air and out of reach at the moment. Jezier winced in pain as he had piece of shrapnel shoot through his jacket in to his skin. Jezier's eyes were locked on Gar, he saw that he was planning to attack him the moment Jezier was on the ground; thinking on his feet one of the bars shot into the ground and he moved the metal through the ground. Jezier landed as he saw the bone claws only inches from his chest as he made the bar return and solidify into it's bar form right in front of the leader, who grabbed the bar above and below Gar's fist to block the hit, preventing the bar from slamming back and into Jezier's head. Despite the insight, Gar was so close to him the bone claws got him right in the chest. Jezier, not knowing that he had cut it so close until it was too late didn't harden his skin for the impact and cursed at himself for not thinking about it. The leader grunted in pain pulling himself off of the claw, blood flowed and stained the white shirt he was wearing under his jacket red.

Jezier, keeping his hands on the bar, brought it back a bit and used the momentum to launch him around and bringing his feet into Gar, whither it hit him or forced him to step back didn't matter; the leader swung himself around with the same momentum to push himself into a one-handed handstand on the bar. Jezier hadn't had this much fun in a fight for a while as he pushed off and stood up straight on the bar like before. Jezier looked at the other bars he had made and figured he didn't want to let Gar have the upper hand yet. Jumping down from the bars he made a scissor slicing motion with his hands which detached the bars from the ground and brought them to hover around him in a circle using a careful balance of magnetic activity between his skin and the iron bars. He usually used this as a mobile form of balancing offense and defense. He took his stance and put the bars in an asterisk shaped star in front of him to protect him from incoming attacks. "Nice move, but I'm not a one trick pony, there's a reason I'm where I am." Jezier said, bringing one bar back over his head and shaping it into an arrow, ready to strike at Gar the moment he got too close.

User Image

Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
Gar Shiea Fatomunt
Lalia Zain Pytel
Who were with: -
Where we are: -
What we feel: Gar... *blush* / I hope the man doesn't take me to seriously.
O.o.C.:

Gar didn't react when his claw made contact and when it was pushed out he almost made a strike with his right hand claw but when he saw the kick coming at him he changed his attack to a defense. Blocking the kick with his right hand, Gar slid back from the force behind the kick. Swinging his left arm quickly Gar dislodged the blood still on his bone claw, looking at the man he was about to engage again when he saw the bars moving. Gar waited to see what they would do, how would this man use these polls now. There was a short distance between them now, and if Gar had Gore, he would have shot Jezier without thinking twice, however he didn't so a different tactic was needed. Mental attacks should work well, use them to shake his target up then move in closer... The tactic had been decided, Jezier had just finished speaking but Gar didn't pay it any mind. Words from enemies were worthless during battle.

Standing straight Gar smiled sinisterly as he licked the left bone claw and with his right hand he removed the obi that bound his haori. "It's getting a little warm don't you think. I might seriously fall for you if you keep it up.. Heh heh..." Dropping the obi on the ground his haori fell open, revealing his simple green yukata and white hakama (pants equivalent). Gar toyed with the draw sting on his hamaka while smiling at Jezier. Lalia blushed beat red as she watched the fight, slightly horrified at Gar's tactic... she had seen him use it before, it sill made her fantasize though.

Still acting, Gar carefully analyzed the bars and then he smiled once he thought he had a general grasp of their movement. Finishing playing with his draw string Gar faked a pout, before he stomped down on the snow, causing a smaller eruption that his earlier one, but effective enough for his ploy, It didn't completely block him from view, but it blocked his lower body, torso and arms, his head was still visible. Ducking slightly he let removed his haori and tossed it into the air, hoping to draw Jezier's attention, and fake a feint. Gar then moved through the snow cloud, moving slightly to his left to avoid taking the cluster of polls head on. He moved quick and daftly, kicking up snow behind him, causing small snow clouds to 'follow' him as he approached. His left arm was held in front of him, as a guard and his right hand was chambered. If he got through he was going to aim for the wound he had inflicted last time, hoping to widen it.

Blessed Mage

12,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

𝓙𝓮𝔃𝓲𝓮𝓻 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝓯𝓽

Any Thoughts?-- O-Oh c'mon!!! Jeez...
MY FACE!--

User Image

The leader eyes were wide as the guy suddenly started...hitting on him?! Jezier saw the guy starting to undress, against his better combat judgement, he lifted his head to avoid looking at the guy as much as possible. "Ya know, that's real nice of you to say and I know I'm just so damn sexy it's impossible to not say something about it. I really am sorry to burst your bubble and all that junk but...I don't swing that that side of the jungle gym." Jezier commented, he realized just milliseconds late that it was a ploy, a distraction to allow the man to try to open Jezier up for an attack. Cursing loudly, Jezier had to get to work and fast to keep the guy from killing him. The leader saw the man shoot to stab him in the same place in the chest. Jezier grunted as he strained to concentrate, the man had found a hole in his defense wall, not having enough time to block his hand with the bars. Jezier dropped all of his concentration into solidifying his skin at the area of impact. The leader was pushed back from the hit but the bones made a strange scraping, nails on a chalkboard sound as they hit Jezier's chest and slid down. Jezier's shirt had been but revealing a layer of solid iron skin at the area of impact, the bones had gone in slightly, Jezier would feel the pain later when he returned the skin back to it's original thickness; however, for now, he was saved.

Jezier grunted as he realized that this was a bad position, he couldn't solidify his whole body, it was a dangerous tactic without having a piece of metal to use as an addition instead of what he had done for the most recent blow. Jezier could displace the metal skin to one area, leaving the rest of his body considerably vulnerable, putting more metal to his skin took time and effort, so a high speed fight like this was putting the Resistance leader at a defensive disadvantage. Jezier tried to pull the bone claws out of his chest but realized they were lodged pretty tight. "This...is a mild pain, not gonna lie." Jezier muttered, bringing up a pole to slam Gar in the head and if that worked it would be followed up by the kick to the chest Jezier had already been moving for. The leader was already preparing the other bars of metal to bladed weapons, he had to end this somehow, and letting the man stab him regularly wasn't going to help.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces