Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Phantom

東風||||Kochi||||スピードの剣
User Image

Don't strike unless you intend to kill.....

With great speed I will run my enemies over.....

No more will the humans oppress me.....

"I don't blame you one bit, sir. I used to be a slave myself for seventeen years of my life." She walked over to a wall and leaned on it keeping her focus on Jezier. She kept her arms crossed over her waist though she seemed rather relaxed. "Spectral City....sounds like a ghost town with the right weapons applied sir. Going back a bit, one of you had asked why I was only fast when I pulled out the Supīdo no ken. I think it may be possible I am not as naturally gifted as the rest of you and that something in the sword is reacting with my body during combat. Other than that I don't really hold any answers."

She let her arms drop to her sides and stopped leaning. "I know I've only been here a few months but I get the feeling you consider everyone here your family. Is this true, sir? I don't mean to pry but I am curious none the less." Whenever she had asked a question that no one really wanted to answer they usually waved the phrase curiosity sometimes killed the cat around her. While some might have thought at first she would take offense to that, she just took it as a hint to let the subject drop. Still, young as she is she seemed to be quite mature so long as someone isn't being a jerk to her.

Like the wind I am fast.....

With this sword in his memory.....

I will fight for my survival.

風の猫||||Eastern Wind||||これまで、高速風

コマンドメニュー
The song that echoes in the mind: Kaine - escape
OOC:
Kochi's Health Condition: At the moment her heart rate is normal and she has suffered no injuries or overly stressful situations. So far she has no scars or scratches that are noticeable at this time.
Kochi's Diary: (Later filled in when she is to sleep for the night.)
Kochi's Current Thoughts: I don't blame you one bit sir.
Kochi's Feelings: Content.
Kochi's Companions: In the Briefing hall she is with Jezier and anyone else.
Kochi's Location: Ender Land: Briefing Hall
Kochi's Enemy: No one on the opposing side thus far has earned the title of being her nemesis.
Kochi's Special Person: No one has managed to work their way into her heart.

Vas Mortis's Pardner

Shy Wife

11,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
      User Image x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o A n g e l !!
      x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o "I can feel you near so I turn around,
      x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x oIn the blink of an eye
      x o x o x o x o x o x▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o ...There you stand with the smile I love."

XXXX Listening to Avera's comment on the lack of destruction she seconded that.

xxx"It's a shame, having to walk around with absolutely nothing to play around with"

XXX She said, sighing, these little scout jobs had been getting more boring as the days passed by. Sure as hell was a pain in her a**. Then Avera questioned how she was doing.

xxx"Everything has just been a drag, nothing to do, the only joy I can ever get is well, Nothing"

XXX She complained, stopping in her tracks.

xxx"You know there's probably no point to this little scout, let's just go."

XXX She said, turning to Avera, and heading back to the gates, motioning for the robot to follow her. Stepping quickly she made her way over to the gates where she stopped to question Avera. Of where Deceptio was.

xxx"So, where is he?"

Mood: Upset
      Company: Avera
      Thoughts: Hmph.
      OOC: I knew I forgot something, so here's yer mood

User Image

WarmApplePaii's Partner In Crime

Enigmatic Witch

User Image
|||| L A P I S >>>>>

Location || Lapis Library
Feeling || Shy
Thoughts || Maybe I should check on the garden. . .
Music of the moment || >> Locked Girl<<

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"Thank you very much Miss Balsa, I'll be sure to read this tonight . . . . I grow some of these flowers in the garden. . maybe it will help me make them grow healthier. I'm rather new at it still. " Sighing she picked the book up and held it in her arms. It smelled really nice, and the note book it's self was well written. It would be fun to read to say the least. She would most likely read though it in about two hours. Then again, it being a new book she may just end up reading it a few times before putting it up on a shelf for others to see. " I-is there anything else I can help you with today miss Balsa? Your welcome to look about the library . . . . " The girl just nodded and floated about a little bit, still holding onto the book Balsa had just given her.

Thinking for a moment, the book's sent as well as it's main topic did get her in the mood to tend to the garden in the back. Floating off, she went up to the second level of the library and flew though a few rows of books before getting to the back where two large wooden doors opened up to the large Green house. The green house was simply amazing, it was as if every flower , every tree, plant, and herb was just collected there. The sent of the room was almost overwhelming. But it was beautiful. In the middle of the garden was what looked to be a large round stone pool that was once a fountain. Though , it was not filled with water. . but bedding material. Blankets , pillow, and about 30 or so books. Books all on Alchemy, elements, The Count of St.Germain. . . and Alice in Wonderland. Such a strange collection to say the least. A few glass trinkets hung from some of the trees, holding small glass trinkets of animals and stars. The Glass ornaments would cast colorful shadows every now and then when the suns rays peeked through the glass. Noticeably though, where the books and bedding were. . . the sun did not reach. . as a large dome "cap" was place over heard that held all the glass together.

floating into the room, she placed the book down on a pillow to read later, the bad she had gotten earlier was also set down near it having been picked up by her mind. Nodding, she floated off to tend to all the things growing in the garden. It was her little place of peace, and where nothing bad could ever happen. Although she knew such a place could no be on earth. . it was often nice to just "hope" for such things.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

Generous Millionaire

User Image

The pain will surely end...
For it can be replaced with positive things...
I must find this outlet...

+ B A L S A +

Location - Spectral Streets
Thoughts - Hurry...

User Image

Balsa shook her head once she was asked if there was anything else she needed. She had already looked through the plant section and of course, nothing was new, so she may as well head home now. Bowing to Lapis, she left the library and sighed softly. She was happy to have left because the strange elf boy did not settle her. Something about him was odd and Balsa was not able to put her finger on it She was not able to study him well either, and it was not the lack of eye sight she had that caused this. He had left to wander before she could analyze him. A careless mistake on her part, but there was a reason for everything.
Balsa began to walk out on to the streets, headed for her house. On her way, she could see the pink haired girl they called Angel with another shady finger that she did not quite recognize. Balsa looked to her right and shifted herself to the alley way so that she could not be seen. The two females were at the Spectral Border. They had seemed to be looking for something, but what exactly? Being careful, Balsa left the alley way and began to speed walk to get home faster. She did not want to be seen by them because she knew that if she were to be seen, they would question her due to their lack of knowledge of who she was. Even if they asked around, they wouldn't get anywhere due to the fact that Balsa was so quiet and spoke to no one.

Blessed Mage

12,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

𝓙𝓮𝔃𝓲𝓮𝓻 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝓯𝓽

Hmm? When did you guys get here?--Everyone in the Resistance
Location, Location, Location-- Resistance Briefing Hall
Any Thoughts?-- Dawww! It's nice to know at least someone isn't going to be mean to you!
MY FACE!--

User Image

Jezier gave her a grin and rested his head on his hands, amused by her depiction of the city. "Haha, well I doubt it's a ghost town, but you're probably right about the weapons, girly." Jezier chimed in. He let her continue and raised an eyebrow, she was right, he had asked her about that. Giving it some thought, he wasn't quite sure what to say, being a 50 year old Ender didn't mean he knew everything about being an Ender in science. "Well, if anything, I'll start giving a few peeks here and there for some answers, maybe if we understand how you work, you can get better at adapting to your capabilities." Jezier replied, patting her on the shoulder with a smile on his face. He paused as she asked about him considering the Resistance his family.

"Well Kochi, I'm never one to toot my own horn too much, but yes, everyone here is family to me. I don't tell a lot of people this, at least the ones that don't already know, but a long time ago, I broke into a facility holding Enders for execution, it was then when I realized that these people needed each other. Enders fighting Enders is not going to do us any good, we're few in numbers compared to humans. It's as I've always said, No one dies while I'm around. We're a Resistance, we're not allowed to die. I know it's different from the 'die for what you believe in' common babble that people have always said, but in my opinion, fight smart, get the job done right, don't make more have to fight in your place. If we all die, a new group of people will have to rise to take up the cause where we failed, and we don't want more to have to put up with what we did. We're here to make a difference for those who are declared monsters because we blindly believed our creators, who are we to let those who we want to protect have to take our place?" he explained, he saw that there were still people listening and they've all heard this speech before from Jezier, but it never got old for him to say it.

User Image

Lonely Phantom

東風||||Kochi||||スピードの剣
User Image

She listened intently to everything he was saying about poking around for answers and about how she could adapt if she knew how she worked. He had added to her unseen humor and patted on her shoulder perhaps the same way he would anyone else under his command. Then she heard what he had to say about what he went through and likely why everyone here was a family to him. He cared about the people who joined the resistance and those who needed him. It wasn't just some vendetta or him being a jerk, oh no. She could see on his face now this truly mattered to him.

Hearing him talk like this caused her to gain a new respect for the guy but she couldn't help but have one or two thoughts of what he might be like if someone actually died. More than likely the way she thought of him now he would probably take it personal. Being an Ender changed a lot of things for everyone. When she thought about what she was going to say now, she opened her mouth to speak. "I see.....you care about everyone. You would take it personal if something did happen to at least one of us. You may be the leader but you'll burn yourself out if you worry too much sir. While I know you want to save as many as you can, you won't be able to save everyone sir." That was straight to the point. Blunt and straight to the point.

While she had said that, she felt it necessary to amend that bit. "Sometimes sir, you need to rely on other people to do what is necessary as well. The former owner of this katana told me as much as well as what I was. He had the same look you had just now. That grin. That was three years ago however....I don't know if you knew him but his name was Seiyō-fū." If he remembered that name, he would probably ask why he was not here right now. Why he never came back and why she owned his sword. But that was only if the name meant anything to him at all.

コマンドメニュー
OOC:
Kochi's Health Condition: At the moment her heart rate is normal and she has suffered no injuries or overly stressful situations. So far she has no scars or scratches that are noticeable at this time.
Kochi's Current Thoughts: Sometimes you need to let someone else do what you do and take a break sir. You're no good to us dead.
Kochi's Feelings: Somewhat blunt and concerned.
Kochi's Enemy: No one on the opposing side thus far has earned the title of being her nemesis.

Blessed Mage

12,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

𝓙𝓮𝔃𝓲𝓮𝓻 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝓯𝓽

Any Thoughts?-- Gah! Need to move around! *fidget fidget*
MY FACE!--

User ImageUser Image

Jezier felt his face get a bit hot at the compliments, compared to the twins, Kochi was a lot nicer to the ego. He gave a laugh and a half smile as she mentioned that he had to depend others. "You sure do have a good point there, girl. That's something I've been having to learn the hard way, depending on others has always been a bit difficult for me, not saying I have never done it, but it's a bit awkward. You're right though, you can't win a war with one guy, and you can't prove that people want to be free if no one speaks up." Jezier said, standing up and folding his arms over his chest. Jezier was a strange man to say the least, one moment he'd act like a 4 year old, the next he'd be acting like the leader that everyone needed him to be.

He gave Kochi a big grin and a chuckle. "You're wiser beyond your years, girly. Honestly I wish I had someone around to tell me things like that when I was younger, I bet I'd be a lot better off. I can't complain though, I wouldn't trade a purpose in life like this for the world. I'd rather my life have a meaning, an impact...being stagnant just isn't my style." Jezier said, he looked around as there were a few running guys playing card games and doing various things just like any other normal person. Jezier had a content look on his face as he seemed lost in thought for a moment, however he shook his head, yawned very loudly and stretched. As he let his arms swing at his sides he turned to Kochi again, "I need to walk around for a bit, are you done with your rounds or no?" he asked, raising an eyebrow to her.

User Image

Lonely Phantom

東風||||Kochi||||スピードの剣
User Image

Her face also got a little hot when in a way he seemed to be thanking her. "My rounds are done for the day sir." She was a little curious as to why this question was asked, unless he was going to inquire about 'him'? 'Wiser beyond my years....I don't think so sir.....I still get violent.' What was she going to say now, then it occurred to her he may want to just talk and walk at the same time or he might suggest she go get some rest. "What do you have in mind, sir?" Because of her respect for him she never called him out by his name. Strange....with how informal he is one would think she would have just loosened up her formality by now.

コマンドメニュー
OOC:
Kochi's Health Condition: At the moment her heart rate is normal and she has suffered no injuries or overly stressful situations. So far she has no scars or scratches that are noticeable at this time. Though her face does show some natural blushing.
Kochi's Current Thoughts: W-wiser beyond my years? No. I'm not. 0.0
Kochi's Feelings: Huh?

Blessed Mage

12,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

𝓙𝓮𝔃𝓲𝓮𝓻 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝓯𝓽

Any Thoughts?-- Hmmm, I wanna do something, but I dunno what! Ooo! Violence solves every problem! Let's do that!
MY FACE!--

User Image User Image User Image

Jezier gave a small disappointed groan as he scratched the back of his head, he wanted to walk around, but for some reason he always preferred to have company when going off to do something. "Nothing in particular, mostly I'd like to get out and about or at least go do something, heck I'd even spare with someone right now-." Jezier said with a sigh, he paused and looked down at Kochi with a raised eyebrow.

"That's an idea, I've been feeling cooped up a bit much, maybe I need to work the antsy bugs out, why don't we go spare a bit, maybe we could figure something out if I go against it personally." Jezier said, he picked up the long metal bow staff he'd always carry around with him and put it resting across his shoulders behind his head. "Plus, exercise will do us some good!" Jezier added, as he walked past, he looked at Ganrus and the group of others still in the room. "You guys are welcome to come along if you want a nice butt whoopin'! I only go easy on the girls!" Jezier called out loudly, giving an echoing cackle as he was making to leave the room.

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Ðxxexxcxxexxpxxtxxixxo

User Image

Every Soul has a Flame that burns bright.

Every being is filled with Life.

My job is to take that Life, and make it Mine.

Deceptio was keeping a close eye on Balsa the entire time. She was a pretty boring, besides the fact she was an Ender. Once she left and Lapis went into the back areas of the library, probably the places she said were off limits. Deceptio went to the desk and pulled a piece of scratch paper and wrote on it. 'Feel free to stop by my place any time. It's the really big tower in the middle of the city. Tell them you know Deceptio.' he put the note on the other side of the desk, where Lapis would stand or float to do her work. "See ya later." Deceptio said, directed to Lapis but she wasn't around to hear it so it was a little pointless. He stuffed his hands into his pockets, pulled his hood up, and then stepped outside looking towards the sky. "Where in the hell are Angel and Avera?"

«════════════════════════════»
»»Deceptio's Feelings: Bored again
»»Deceptio's Location: Lapis' Library
»»Deceptio's Company: Alone
»»Deceptio's Thoughts: ******** boredom

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image
Ⱥxxѵxxəxxяxxɑ

Ⱥxxτxxяxxɑxxяxxɪxxɑ

Bones grinding. The screams.

Your pain is so delightful.

I LOVE this feeling of anguish.

Avera just chuckled at Angel's replies. Then when they went back into the city and she asked where Deceptio was, she put a hand into the air and stood motionless and quiet. "A Library not too far away." Avera spoke after a while. She then took to the skies once again, leading Angel along.

»»Avera's Feelings: Bored
                            »»Avera's Location: Spectral City Skies
                            »»Avera's Company: Angel
                            »»Avera's Thoughts: I hope we get to break something...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Genocide ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

Once his bones had started to shift and tear Genocide had been fairly unable to keep track of time. The pain his changes cuased was near imbearable, he felt every fibre tear as he shifted. As his bones snapped and condensed waves of nuasea hit him, over and over again. Snapping and crunches sounds echoing in the small room he called residence.

His muscles snapped an tore, condensing and becoming thicker. His eyes bulged as more optic sensors were grown, blood seeped from his nose and eyes as his cerebral cortex expanded. He was changing himself into a more efficeint hunter. The process was painfull, but it proved to Genocide he wasn't entirely a beast. It proved to him time and time again that the humans hadn't been able to rip everything from him.

At the end of the transformation Genocide panted, bento over on his knees and vomited. The sickly yellow vomit splashed against his floor and clothes and he had a sudden urge to just end himself there. Unfortunately it was quickly quelled by the thought of the hunt he would soon be allowed to participate in. Thoughts of spilled blood reverberated through the mad enders head even as the hot, boiling waters splashed against his skin. He was nearly dead now, all his energy sapped. He figured if the others needed him they would come get him. As it was he would sleep and then join up them.

"Ain't no rest for the wicked."

Generous Millionaire

User Image

+ B A L S A +

Location - Her house. (( Dog's Room))
Thoughts - Furry babies~

User Image

Seeing the strange hooded girl and the Angel fly off, Balsa let out a sigh of relief. It was rather funny how they had always managed to not see her no matter how close she was. Even in the sky, they did not spot her or where she had lived. She was the one with the missing eye, but clearly those two were more visually impaired then she was. Smiling to herself, Balsa took the opportunity to run through the crowd to her house. The small elf lad still bothered her. Why was he so strange around her? Perhaps he had figured out what she was? Even so, if he had done this, it could only be a guess. You cannot tell who is human and who isn't through looks alone unless one had the ears from another animal and the other did not. Balsa stopped running for a moment to stare at the tower that was behind her. It was of course taller than any building in the city. If she wanted to find that elf, that would be the best place to go. It was also the best place to keep an eye out in case he were to send out a search party for her.

Once she had done gazing, Balsa made it into her house and she closed the door, locking it shortly after. Something was wrong. The air smelled funny. The odor was not one that was familiar to Balsa. Did something happen while she was gone? In that short time frame? Or perhaps it was not so short. It had taken her a few hours after all. Questions filled her head before they were all cleared by the sound of a whimper. With the quickest movement she has made all day, Balsa took large steps up the stairs and was at the entrance to her guard dog's room. Her eyes widened with shock at the site. Rogue's bed had some blood stains on them that were clearly fresh as well as five small balls of flesh next to her. Tundra ran to Balsa, licking her hand and whining with excitement. Rogue had given birth.
Because of Balsa's vast knowledge on dogs due to the fact that her family always had them, she worked quickly ti check up on each pup as well as Rogue. She cleaned up the mess and remade the bed, replacing the bloody one. She had made sure that there was plenty to drink and eat and she had left the door open to the yard so that Rogue and Tundra had access in case they needed to use the washroom. For some unknown reason, the dogs of her royal family grew with much speed and did not live very long like normal. Rogue was six and she looked to be about nine. Having this in mind, the pups would grow rapidly and would be able to aid her as her body guards. This would make her feel less lonely as well as safe.

Lonely Phantom

東風||||Kochi||||スピードの剣
User Image

She nodded in agreement and followed behind with her katana in hand. The fact that Jezier was approaching the question at hand about her capabilities was interesting mainly because he was the leader of the resistance. As far as she knew, her capabilities were when she had the sword drawn and that was it. She did not know her limitations so this was important to do in her opinion as well. "Don't go easy on me. That would not be fair to anyone else partaking on this." She spoke with a soft smile and noticed he seemed into sparing. 'As long as he doesn't wave a gun in my face he is alright. Though I wonder if he is interpreting my words as anything other than advice or 'wisdom'. Either way he seems to have lightened up since I spoke with him.'

コマンドメニュー
The song that echoes in the mind:
OOC:
Kochi's Health Condition: At the moment her heart rate is normal and she has suffered no injuries or overly stressful situations. So far she has no scars or scratches that are noticeable at this time. Though her face does show some natural blushing.
Kochi's Current Thoughts: Oh, a spar. Sure we can do that. Just don't point a gun in my face or be a jerk to me.
Kochi's Feelings: Content though concerned if Jezier is seeing things as beyond a subordinate talking with him.

Generous Millionaire

User Image

+ B A L S A +

Location - Spectral Skies
Thoughts - This feels great...

User Image

As Balsa suspected, the pups had already opened their eyes, their growth spurt showing. This was worry some. Even if the quick growth had some perks, it also had serious cons. She wouldn't be able to enjoy the time she has with her dogs like other because their life expectancy is far shorter. Perhaps she should purchase another dog that does not have these qualities at all. Leaving Rogue and Tundra with the pups, Balsa walked slowly to her own room, then sat down on her large queen sized bed. It was times like these that she had felt the loneliest. Day after day, she would tend to her dogs and plants, making sure that they were in great health, then she would read, write, or draw. Although she had this gross emotion often, it wasn't enough to get her talking or for her to find friends to be with. After all, she was very used to being alone. The sudden change might be unpleasant.

Being careful, Balsa loosened her corset and sighed with relief, her body now relaxed. Her wings came out of the corset and she brought them in front of her. Once she had removed the bandages from them, she stretched them out fully, the white plumage sparkling in the light that hit the from the window. Balsa moaned with relief for a large stretch was exactly what she had needed. She exercised them a bit, flapping them gently, opening and closing them, and having them in different positions. Once the muscles loosened up, she stood up, then removed all of her rich clothing. In order for her to exercise her wings better, she would need to fly, and the way she did this was by flying over the city, but she disguised herself. She didn't want anyone knowing that the White Flash was actually the Balsa. The White Flash was a name she adopted when she was seen in the sky. Due to her swift and accurate flying, the found her to be so quick that she was a white flash in the sky.

Balsa walked to her closet and took out her white suit. It looked like a suit a royal prince would wear. Well, it seemed that way, but it was actually what butlers would wear. A commoner wouldn't know that. Taking the bandages she used to bound her wings, she carefully wrapped them around her breasts, making them as flat as possible. This used to hurt like made when she had first tried this, but it was alright now. Once they were almost very flat, she carefully put her suit on. Balsa's bust was fairly large so it was not all suppressed, but it would only appear that the White Flash was buff.
She tied her hair back tightly so that it was a nice and long as well as neat, then removed all of her make up. Because she was so pretty, having her hair done neatly and wearing man girls made her appear as a pretty boy. It was fairly hard to tell that she was a woman. Walking to her dresser, she picked up a container that held one contact. She removed her eyes patch, then placed it on her eyes, checking herself out in the mirror. She had contacts customized for her so that it would match her normal eye, black pupil included. It was a dirty trick that has worked for years. She smiled in the mirror, loving how she looked. She had to admit, if this man was not her, she would marry him. Once she had finished checking herself out in the mirror, she used her wings to fly through the house and to the front door. She changed her shoes to men's dress shoes, then left the house. Balsa immediately jumped up and shot up into the sky, her wings sparkling, and it was guaranteed to attract attention.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff