Welcome to Gaia! ::

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Genocide ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

Licking his elongated canines hugrily the wolf-esque character that had named itself genocide looked up sharply when the captain of their so called team deemed them dismissed. He didn't mind working with these with these other enders. They understood to leave him alone for the most part, and he understood not to kill random people he saw in alleys. At least not often.

"I still understand shy we dont just kill them all."

The words were muttered under his breath in harsh, beastial tones. His voice was a gravelly husk of what was once a normal deep bass. Smoking ciggarettes and yelling, roaring, and inhaling debris had done nothing for it. As it was, though Genocide began to make his way to his room, he needed his things. Mainly his ciaggarettes and bourban. Actually, those two things summed up his travel luggage.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Ixmxixaxxxxxx&xxxxxxIxlxuxmxa
Vxixrxtxuxa

User ImageUser Image

Fire, a warm heat.

Fire, a cold chill.

I'll fight for your protection.

I'll fight for your destruction.

We will avenge the Fallen.

"He's still using a chalkboard. I wonder if the Humans have to deal with stupid s**t like this." Iluma muttered to Imia. The dark and gloomy twin was in her normal pissy mood, and Imia just smiled and patted her shoulder. "I'm sure one day he'll wise up." Imia said, then paying attention to Jez's debriefing. "So basically, get some rest and then we're going on a scouting mission into their territory? I'm not sure how fun dying sounds but okay." Imia said in a joking way, leaning back in her chair and kicking her legs up onto the table. She smiled at Jez, and Iluma glared at him. "I actually have a problem with dying. I also have a problem with your chalkboard old man. It's primitive." Iluma said, just trying to be mean now.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Imia's Feelings: Excited
Imia's Location: Resistance Base: Briefing Room
Imia's Company: Ender Resistance Team

Iluma's Feelings: Annoyed
Iluma's Location: Resistance Base: Briefing Room
Iluma's Company: Ender Resistance Team

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Blessed Mage

12,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

𝓙𝓮𝔃𝓲𝓮𝓻 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝓯𝓽

Hmm? When did you guys get here?--Everyone in the Resistance
Location, Location, Location-- Resistance Briefing Hall
Any Thoughts?-- STOP JUDGING ME!
MY FACE!--

User Image

"Hey! No one's dyin' anywhere while I'm around! We're a Resistance! We're not allowed to die! Got that?!" Jezier barked loudly, pointing his finger at the twins. He acted like he was shot in the heart when Iluma had insulted him and his chalkboard. "H-Hey! This isn't just some damn chalkboard from the grocery store! This is a VINTAGE Chalkboard! I'm not getting rid of this, you know how hard it is to find these things?! That out of the way, Why would you go and call my an old man?! That's hurtful!" Jezier finished, wiping an imaginary tear from his eye.

User Image

Generous Millionaire

User Image

The pain will surely end...
For it can be replaced with positive things...
I must find this outlet...

+ B O L S A +

Location - In her room
Thoughts - ....

User Image

Her fingers lingered over her bonsai's leaves, a look of bliss on her face as she handled it with such gentleness. She had silently said sorry for every time she had to cut some dead leaves from its stem, knowing that it hurt the plant a little, but she was done with that now. She made sure to relax the plant from the stress it just had. One would say that she took too much care, but you could never be too careful. Releasing the plants stem, Bolsa took a step back from the plant to look at it, admiring its beauty, before turning her back and walking to the bathroom. She got some lavender foam soap in her left hand and ran the water in the other. She lathered the soap well, then brought her hands above the tap, the water rising with her motions to cover both of her hands. She moved her fingers a little so that the soap would rub off, then directed the water into the drain, turning the tap off afterwards. Balsa always made sure she exercise her powers daily to make sure that she was not slipping, though fire was one she did not exercise all the time. She had always made sure to do that outside but she did not go out unless she really had to. Fire was dangerous to practice inside with and she always had to carry around matches and dead sticks with her in order to make one.
Once she had dried her hands, Bolsa walked to through the long hallway and entered the fourth bedroom that she had transformed into a room for her two beloved dobermans, Tundra and Rogue. The two canines looked up from their beds and wagged their stubby tail, wondering what they were needed for today, but Balsa only came in to say hello. She walked to their beds and crouched down, petting them both gently on their heads. The two were as calm as always, allowing her to do as she pleased with them. She took special care with Rogue, for she was pregnant and was close to delivering her puppies any day. She had not planned for such a thing, but she always had nature do what it wanted. She just needed to be extra careful in raising the pups and to train them the way she trained her two guard dogs. Standing up, Balsa walked over to the window and looked outside to the city. Her house had some space between the mess and the greenery she had planted around her, so the site was not too bad. There was one major threat she had, and that was the Angel that patrolled the area often. She was a very quick young lady who proved to be quite strong, and Balsa was glad she had never dealt with her once. She has not patrolled her house before. The only thing she would need to hide were her large wings which she kept tightly bound against her body. Balsa kept her eye peeled for her, starring at the scenery.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Ixmxixaxxxxxx&xxxxxxIxlxuxmxa
Vxixrxtxuxa

User ImageUser Image

Fire, a warm heat.

Fire, a cold chill.

I'll fight for your protection.

I'll fight for your destruction.

We will avenge the Fallen.

"Whatever old baldy." Iluma spoke as she stood up from her seat and waved, turning around and leaving the room. Imia quickly got up and went to the doorway. "I kinda have to agree with her on one thing. You are old Jez, in Ender years anyway." Imia then stepped out of the room and ran after Iluma. The two exchanged a conversation, just making fun of Jezier. It was fun to do, even if it did make him cry sometimes. "I wonder what Yokou is doing...." Imia said, tapping her chin. "You mean that cow chested woman? Hell if I know, if she tries touching me with those obnoxiously huge fat glands again I'll pop them." Iluma said, clenching a tight fist and then lowering her arms to her side. Imia just laughed. It was always a bit of a delight to see her sister get worked up over nothing.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Imia's Feelings: Happy
Imia's Location: Ender Resistance Base: Hallway
Imia's Company: Iluma

Iluma's Feelings: Annoyed and Angry
Iluma's Location: Ender Resistance Base: Hallway
Iluma's Company: Imia

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Ðxxexxcxxexxpxxtxxixxo

User Image

Every Soul has a Flame that burns bright.

Every being is filled with Life.

My job is to take that Life, and make it Mine.

Deceptio grumbled as he and Avera stepped outside of the Tower. "Damn it, there's nothing to do. Avera, go find Angel. I'm bored and you two together always manages to entertain me. If she's busy with some work, help her out them hurry back. I'll just...go wandering around town I guess." Deceptio said, pulling his hood up and walking away. Avera smiled and waved goodbye. "Alright! Stay out of trouble!" Avera called to him, and then floated into the air with the use of anti-gravity technology. She flew through the air, heading for the outer walls of the city to find Angel.

Deceptio went walking around the city streets, his hands in his pockets and his hood hiding his face. "Humans. They're so pitiful. So weak. So....boriiiiiiing." Deceptio said, tripping a man as he walked past him. He was gone from sight just before the guy got up, grinning wickedly. "Okay maybe not entirely boring."

«════════════════════════════»
»»Deceptio's Feelings: Bored
»»Deceptio's Location: Spectral City Streets
»»Deceptio's Company: Alone
»»Deceptio's Thoughts: Boredom sucks

WarmApplePaii's Partner In Crime

Enigmatic Witch

User Image
|||| L A P I S >>>>>

Location || City streets
Feeling || scared, intimidated
Thoughts || Oh no no no no no...
Music of the moment || >> None at the moment<<

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
It was quite. It was always quite. Save for the sound of the large clock gears that loomed over the old . . . ancient library. A gigantic golden pendulum swung slowly from side to side between a balcony and above the main desk. Stain glass windows offering a rather dim yet beautiful light shining over the old books and deep red carpet. Not a soul seemed to ever go in. . and rarely did one . . only one go out. Who was this one? Well, only look to the small garden in the back to find out...

The garden, it was a beautiful site to behold. Flows of all kinds thrives in this small greenhouse situated on the back of Library. But what was even more fascinating. . was the strange girl that had taken up residence in the once forgotten building. Sitting in a pile of books, was a small being with long white hair, and eyes as red as roses. Her skin , reflecting that of porcelain, her cloths . . not reflecting that of a pretty girl. They were simple. . one could even say they looked more like pajama's then anything. But - it could still be said. . that. . at a distance.. or even close up. . she looked just like a doll. Sad to say people have even picked her up on occasion thinking her one. Which often led to them dropping her and saying the library was haunted. . mistaken her for some possess toy. But to her . . that was for the best. She never had to leave her little haven. . . that is. . .she would never have to leave her have. . . if not for the fact she needed to eat to keep her self awake. . .

It was that day again. She would have to go out to the market . . and but some food for the week. Frowning the small girl closed her book and looked over to the exit of the garden. The outside world. . it was so . . . evil. So. . . cruel. But. . she had to get food. . less she fall into another sleeping state again. Closing her eyes, she floated up, leaving her comfort zone behind. Putting her hand out in front of her , she formed a few bits of silver in gold out of what seemed to be nothing. How could such a feet be done? Tiz simple science. That is all. With her small amount of gold, she put it in a sack . . and slowly left the Library to the store.

It had taken her quite a bit of time to get to the small shop. Dodging any and all contact with others in a city was dam near impossible. . it had to be done. She could not risk some one noticing her . . or . . well. . just talking to her in general. That would be bad . .most bad. After getting to the shop and buying a few bread goods as well as a small bag of assorted candies. She started to make her way back to the Library. Going this way and that way. . going as fast as her small legs could take her. It was rather tiring on her to say the least. But - her rushing would soon get her in trouble. . . as she started to round a corner. . she ran into the one called Deceptio. She staggered back a little bit, holding her bag close as she just rubbed her head. The impact rather hard on her. Hopefully he would not be to mad and she could just run off. "s-sorry. . .are. . .you ok. . " Her voice was young, and very soft. As if speaking in a whisper - yet at the same time just loud enough for one to hear. . if they payed attention. .

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Ðxxexxcxxexxpxxtxxixxo

User Image

Deceptio stumbled back when a tiny girl bumped into him. He didn't care much. It was normal. Humans had the tendency to bump into people when they were in a rush. Or, people actually considering this girl wasn't actually Human but an Ender. Being leader of the Human Nations, Deceptio had files on every person that inhabited his territories and his photographic memory made it hard to forget who was who. Deceptio placed a finger on his chin, examining the girl. "Lapis. Resides in a Library. Ender. Hmmm." Deceptio pondered a few things, and then started down at the girl with a grin as he removed his hood from his head. "I'm bored, and you're gonna get to entertain me until Avera and Angel show up." Deceptio said, holding his hand out to Lapis for her to shake. "You should feel honored. It's not every day that Deceptio Atraria is willing to spend time with a random person."

»»Deceptio's Feelings: Bored and Curious
»»Deceptio's Company: Lapis
»»Deceptio's Thoughts: She's kinda cute.

Enigmatic Witch

User Image
|||| L A P I S >>>>>

Location || City streets

Oh no. . what did he want. The girl just frowned and tried to withdraw back a little bit. Her hands were gripped about her small bag as her eyes just looked up at him rather scared at what may happen. Seeing him put out his hand to her, it was only proper to well. . . shake it. Though deep down she'd rather just run away. She feared if she ran . . it would make him attack. Or maybe something even worse would show up and attack! Putting out her hand, it shook a little bit before it rested within his own. Her small hand grasped his own with the most gentle of touches before shaking it lightly. " H-honored?. . . . ." She tilted her head a little confused. Needles to say she was not really. . in the loop of information. " How. . . How do you know. . about me.. . My name. . that is. . " The girl just rested her head on top of her bag. She was still rather scared and nerves over just talking to some one. But she was keeping her fear suppressed . . as to prevent anything else.

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Ðxxexxcxxexxpxxtxxixxo

User Image

Deceptio shook Lapis's hand and smiled at her. He could feel her shaking a bit from what he guessed was her being a bit scared. He shrugged it off though, it's not like it mattered really. "Yeah, honored. I'm the leader of the nation you live in. As in, I run everything." Deceptio said, putting his hands into his pockets. "As for how do I know who and what you are and all that kind of stuff, I have knowledge of everyone who lives in my kingdom." Deceptio noticed the girl was holding a bag and could see her shaking a little. "Hey if you need some help, I'll carry your stuff for you." Deceptio said, holding his hand out for the bag. He wouldn't really mind much helping her out, nor would he really mind if she declined the help. This girl was pretty interesting.

»»Deceptio's Feelings: Curious and Intrigued
»»Deceptio's Thoughts: She shakes a lot...maybe it's cold?

Generous Millionaire

User Image

The pain will surely end...
For it can be replaced with positive things...
I must find this outlet...

+ B A L S A +

Location - The entrance to Spectral City.
Thoughts - ....

User Image

Balsa had stood by the window, unmoved for about ten minutes before she decided that the Angel was not near. She removed herself from the window and walked out of the dog's room, leaving the door open for them. She walked down the hallway to the staircase, walking up slowly. Because of her carelessness, Balsa was not truly on either side of the war. She had helped either side who seemed to be needing help if she happened to be nearby during a fight, but would flee quickly once she had done so. She didn't want to have to speak with anyone once she was finished helping them since she rarely spoke. Humans that do see her believe she is only human due to her simple looks. She practiced her powers when no one could see. When helping others, she would subtly use powers as well as keep her hair in a tight bun in hopes of throwing people off as to who she was. Most people stayed away from her anyways once they had seen her doberman Tundra. He was larger than most dobey's and due to their bad rep, no one messed with her in fear of getting bitten by the dog. She kept Tundra close to also keep her money safe. She was very rich so getting mugged would be common.

Reaching the top of the stairs Balsa inhaled deeply, then exhaled slowly, taking in the scent of fresh flowers. The skylight brought in a great deal of sunlight to all of her plants and the stood up strong to bask. One by one, Balsa had leaned down to the row of lily's to stroke their petals and leaves gently, speaking to them in a soft whisper. She had always spoken to her plants. She knew that it helped them grow. Although Balsa spent most of her time with plants and her dogs, she had also written stories and drew nature and creatures. It was one of her natural talents. Although, she never had support and therefore never knew if her books were any good to anybody. She was going to visit the library in the city of spliced creatures in order to get more inspiration from the library but she always made excuses. For sure, she was going today though. She had a writers block in one of her stories and needed an idea in order to remove it.
Finishing with her plants, Balsa left the attic to go back to the main floor, following the deep purple carpet to her room. She walked over to her bed and grabbed her large black back pack. She kept only one of her best written books on doberman's inside, hoping that the librarian would take a look. She wanted to donate it since she owned her work in technological format. Balsa made sure that her pistol in her boot was secure as well as the matches and sticks in her bag were enough for the trip. Once satisfied, Balsa went into the guard dog's room and had made a hand signal, telling them to stay and guard. Once that was done, Balsa walked to her large, white front door and sighed, bracing herself. She opened the door, walked out, then closed it behind her, locking it with a key. She lived very close to the gate, so it was not dangerous for her to travel back and forth. She began to walk to the entrance Ender City, taking care that she does not run into anyone.

Enigmatic Witch

User Image
|||| L A P I S >>>>>

Location || City streets

She gave the boy a sort of shocked look. He was in change of this place? He called it a kingdom. . .was . . he a king then. The small girl looked to grow rather lost as time went on, her arms getting a tad bit tired from holding the bag. " . . . So . . . are . . you a king then?" Looking up at him, she tilted her head to the side slightly. " You . . You said a kingdom. . so . . are you a king? A . . good king?" She paused for a moment when he asked to help her with his bag. It was rather proper for a gentlemen to carry a ladies things . . though she only knew of that from the countless books she read. Most of them were old. . outdated. . . was it normal to have some one help you now in such a way? W-would he take it as a sign of weakness and strike. . or. . would he find it insulting to not be allowed to help. . . Or maybe he just wanted her bad. Looking down for a moment, she thought this over. . before eventually holding up the bad at him gently. Being smaller then the normal person, she tended to have to hold things above her head, or much higher then her self. " O-only if. . it is ok with you. . .My . . arms were getting rather tired. . . . ." More like her legs were getting tired. Why she never just used her Psychic power is beyond anyone. Then again. . .she was out in the open. . and really did not want to attract more attention then she had already. " T-thank you. . . Sir Deceptio. . ." The girl bowed slightly at his act of kindness.

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Ðxxexxcxxexxpxxtxxixxo

User Image

"I like to think of myself as a good king. This place, it isn't actually a real kingdom, It's just the easiest way for me to say it. It makes me feel powerful too." Deceptio said, chuckling a bit and rubbing a finger on his nose. Lapis then held the bag up for Deceptio to take, he gently took it from her hands and smiled down at her. "Hey it's no problem at all. You don't have to call me Sir Deceptio you know, even if it does have a nice ring to it. Just call me Halloween, or Hal." Deceptio slung the bag over his shoulder carefully and then looked around. He quickly through his hood on before people started staring at him. It would get pretty annoying, and someone would try something dumb. Deceptio didn't like fighting without Avera around. He was very able to handle himself, it was just sort of a personal preference kind of thing. "So, where were you headed before I became a living roadblock?"

»»Deceptio's Feelings: Curious and Intrigued
»»Deceptio's Thoughts: She's a weird girl. Kinda nice though.

Blessed Mage

12,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

𝓙𝓮𝔃𝓲𝓮𝓻 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝓯𝓽

Hmm? When did you guys get here?--Everyone in the Resistance
Location, Location, Location-- Resistance Briefing Hall
Any Thoughts?-- For everything that I've done for these people! NO RESPECT!
MY FACE!--

User Image

"You guys just don't understand the finer things in life! And I'm like a nice wine! I get better with age...an-and...even at that, I'm not old!" Jezier hollered at the top of his lungs, his lip quivering slightly as if he was still hurt by the comments made by the twins. "Why is it always like this? I'm a nice, caring guy! I-I have never been rude or uncalled for around the others have I?! What did I do to deserve this kind of verbal abuse?!" Jezier groaned dramatically, a hand over his eyes in a overly dramatic pose. He turned to the chalkboard, spinning as if he was about to fall over and resting his back on it.

User Image

Vas Mortis's Pardner

Shy Wife

11,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
      User Image x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o A n g e l !!
      x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o "I can feel you near so I turn around,
      x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x oIn the blink of an eye
      x o x o x o x o x o x▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o ...There you stand with the smile I love."

XXXXWhile walking she soon heard another sound, but this one was familiar so instead she just turned around. Looking around there was Avera landing to the ground, forcing a smile, she approached the small robot. Avera soon spoke, telling her that Deceptio wished for her presence. Typical. He always wanted to see her when he was bored, why couldn't he just do something else? It was a Pain.

"I'll be there once I finish patrolling, OK?"

XXXShe said, and began to turn to continue patrolling, but then Avera said she would help her. Angel, having no other choice, accepted the offer, and was now stuck with her. Well, atleast she wouldn't have to be here as long as she had to before. At the least that was convenient. At least

XXXWell now with the smaller, robotic companion, she could continue on. Which she did, continuing her rounds around the border. It wouldn't take long before she was done, the humans would always let her off a bit early for Deceptio.

Company: Avera
      Thoughts: Hmph.
      OOC: Poor Jez

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items