Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am going to keep this short and to the point xD

So I've been gone for quite some time but have been back for a few months now and looking to do a RP about The Walking Dead. It can be the show, the game, or all OC's. I am okay with using characters from the show or the game and making our own story as well (Following a direct story can be boring). I don't define myself with the standard Lit, Semi-Lit, Advanced-Lit. I give what I am given as long as I don't get writers block (It happens to all of us so I'd understand if it happens to you too).

I can do any pairing, you may choose if you wish.

Other then an OC the characters from the show that I am willing to play are:
Rick
Daryl
Glenn
Shane
Carl
Maybe others if you can convince me

Game:
Lee
Kenny
Luke

Are you thinking a onexone or a group RP? I'm down for either one.

Tirokio's Husband

Dedicated Poster

12,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I'd be interesting in an OC RP, maybe group would be fun. I've read the books, so I'm ahead of the show, and played like two chapters of the game, so I'm blind there.
I can do group or 1x1. Either is fine with me. The only issues I have with groups is actually finding enough people to do one without it being a huge confused mess. But like I said, I am willing to do both. I do prefer 1x1 though.

And I've read some of the comics but nothing passed the show so far xD

If anyone wants a 1x1 can drop me a PM and we can work something out

I'd personally love a group, but with that in mind s**t does get messy. I
        find onexone's get boring though with limited characters, could we do a
        small group or something? If not I'll PM you Ashtan, 'cause I'm craving
        some zombie killing. ◕ ◡ ◕

xAshtanx

Bearaka
Lol if we can get a small group sure, Just so far only two of you have replied and hopefully we can get people that can be on during the same time frame (that's a long shot I know xD) . And TWD is more then just zombie killing xD
xAshtanx
Lol if we can get a small group sure, Just so far only two of you have replied and hopefully we can get people that can be on during the same time frame (that's a long shot I know xD) . And TWD is more then just zombie killing xD

It's Zombie killing and favorite characters dying. Oh, and people boning.

Tirokio's Husband

Dedicated Poster

12,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Miss Truck

It's Zombie killing and favorite characters dying. Oh, and people boning.

Truth spoken.
Anyone else interested? Reply here or PM me.

Lonely Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I'm intrigued <3
Me too. I'm only on the third season of the TV show right now ( don't kill me ), but I LOVE the games. I am passionate about them. So, I'm totally down with this.
So looks like we got two more. When you post please post if you want a group or a 1v1 please. Makes it easier to understand which one.
xAshtanx
So looks like we got two more. When you post please post if you want a group or a 1v1 please. Makes it easier to understand which one.

Either, or. It doesn't matter to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces