Leave the lost and dead behind, nows your chance to run for cover
I don't want to change the world, I just want to leave it colder
Light the fuse and burn it up, take the path that leads to nowhere
All is lost again, but I'm not giving in

User Image
Ren
~Human~

User Image

Light soft kisses and the feeling of fingertips running over his skin made Ren gasp a bit and shiver from the feeling of pleasure he got from them but the raven hair male woke up slowly and blinked a few times to try and get fully awake as he looked around for who just been touching him earler and smiled when he still felt the blonde near him ." Remo what's wrong, can I help you in some way?" The raven asked as he sat up a bit, only to yawn and run a hand in his already messed up locks which made a few buttons on his top come free and his neck along with the top half of his chest where out in the open but Ren was too damn tired to truly fix it right so his fingers just gave up after a while and the male stared at the blonde next to him while waiting for a reply.
(( OCC: ))

I will not bow, I will not break
Iwill shut the world away
Iwill not fall, I will not fade
I will take your breath away....

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Edward 100
The Soft Beauty
VAMPIRE
Remo Orso Callisto Younglove

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
"All the beauty of a rose, but no one to love him."

User ImageRemo looked up at him with his deep blue eyes. His face seeming so tired as he would bite down upon his lower lip so Ren couldn't see his fangs. "I...I'm just hungry Ren...I'm ...I'm sorry...I haven't fed in ...a while..." He would say softly as he felt a bit cold to the touch now. "I mean...really ate..." He said softly as his face would light up a soft pink color. His mouth slowly opening as he would be almost in a trance as his eyes would be half closed. His fangs showing as he shook a bit. His hair falling over his face as he grew closer to his chest, but would pull back before he would do any harm to his friend. Looking away he would hide his mouth shaking a bit.

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Now The dark begins to rise, save your breath it's far from over

User Image
Ren
~Human~

User Image

Fed ? Did he make a error and meant ate? Ren's mind was in slow mode from still being sleepy so he let that part pass until Remo's lips parted a bit and the raven seen fangs in the others mouth which he then gently makes the blonde look up at him by tilting his chin up and stared ." Remo I might be loosing my mind a bit but ... Are you a vampire? I'm guessing by fed I'm also thinking you need blood?" He mutters softly and smiled wondering why he did not catch what the other was right away but truly Ren was not scared, he was just in a bit of shock and held Remo jently so that the other would not move away and to show he was not scared in the least." Remo... If you truly are one you can take a bit of my blood, I think I owe you that much yes? Please don't say no, you look like your in pain." Ren said with worried eyes as he moves the shirt away from his neck more and slowly tilts hid head to the side to show it was ok . The younger teens heart was beating quickly in his chest from being a little scared but also thrilled to get to help Remo with his problem which if the vampire said no, he would let things be for the moment and offer him some later on.

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Edward 100
The Soft Beauty
VAMPIRE

User Image
User Image

User ImageRemo would hold his hands upon Ren's shirt. His eyes would open up to look up at him with a sad look upon his face. "Ren...I... I will try to be gentle...I promise..." His voice was soft as he would hold onto his shirt, and press against his neck a bit. HIs moth slowly opening as the tip of his fangs gently pressed against his neck. His hands holding onto his shirt. Soon enough the fangs would sink into his skin with love. As the blood would start to fall into his mouth as his eyes would close. His arms wrapping around Ren lovingly as he would blush bright red. His body pressed against Ren's as he would start to feed little by little.

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

User Image
Ren
~Human~

User Image

Ren was going to reply to Remo's promise but he drew a blank at the feeling of fangs on his neck which the raven gripped the blondes shirt on his back a bit then waited for the sharp fangs to sink in and when the did, Ren's violet eyes gone wide at how painful it felt at first but then pleasure filled his body which made the teens eyes slip closed as his mouth dropped open a bit and small wimpers slipped past his lips while his head tilted more to the side to give Remo more room." A-Ah Remo I feel dizzy.. " Ren mutters softly and grips the others shirt a bit more, hoping the feeling would not end even if he was feeling dizzy and a bit weak seems how his body was resting more on the others now from not being able to hold himself up due to blood loss.

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Edward 100
The Soft Beauty
VAMPIRE

User Image
User Image

User ImageRemo would remove his fangs from his neck slowly. His tongue would move along his neck slowly as he would hold onto him. As he would lay Ren down onto the bed he would take off his shirt. As he did so he would press his shirt against his neck. His body was perfectly cut. Upon his chest he had a tattoo of a tear upon his chest ripping open to reveal a void with in his chest. His hands moving along his neck softly as he fetl so horrible. "I'm sorry Ren...I...I didn't mean to drink so much..." He would take Ren's hand as he would hold it gently with in his own. "W...what do you do...when...Oh I know I will be back with some apple juice, and some candy to get that blood back up..." With no waist of time Remo would rush out the door with his shirt off. He had been used to runnning around with out a shirt, but then again he usually had been with his mentor durting that time. As he would reach the kitchen he would scurry about trying to find the candy. HE would look threw all the cabinets as he would find a huge stash of hurshy kisses. He took the bag of them, and ran to the fridge as he would grab a couple of boxes of little apple juice juici juice as he would run back up the stairs. His hair falling over his face as he ran up the stairs as he would run into the room again. Closing the door behind him he would set the stuff down on the side table, and unrap some of the candy as well as opening up a juice box.

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

User Image
Ren
~Human~

User Image

Ren could not help but gasp at the feeling of the fangs being pulled out of his neck but he was soon laid back down on the bed and the male tried to tell Remo he was truly ok, but his head just spun each time he moved so Ren just closed his eyes and heard the blonde run off some place else which Ren hoped he would come back." So he was a vampire... Damn I feel sick." The young male thinks but smiled softly at hearing Remo come back which Ren grabs his wrist gently and let his eyes flutter open to show he was truly ok and there was nothing to worry about." Remo please don't be so worried I'm fine ok? In fact it felt great so I'm glad we both got something out of it..." He spoke slowly while sitting up but held his head for a bit until some of the dizzy spell passed, which Ren then took the box of juice and drank it before eating some of the candy as well but with a slight smile he pressed ate the sweet treat then leaned in towards the vampire who he kissed quickly on the mouth before pulling away with a smirk." Now that's what I call a candy kiss..." He chuckled but blushed hoping Remo would not freak out or hate him for doing such a thing.

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Edward 100
The Soft Beauty
VAMPIRE

User Image
User Image

User ImageRemo flet his wrist being grabbed as he would look over at Ren. His heart if it could flutter it would right about now. His free hand holdong onto his hand that held his wrist as he looked truly worried about Ren. "I'm sorry Ren...I just...didn't know I took so much from you..I feel so bad about it.." He would say softly before he would feel the kiss upon his lips. His eys widenting in shock that maybe...just maybe some one could honestly care about a monster. "I...thank you Ren..maybe...some one can care about a Monser..." He softly whispered as he blushed a bit holding onto him softly. His hair falling over his face as that was why he had the tattoo upon his chest. His bare skin pressed against him as he sighed a bit.

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

User Image
Ren
~Human~

User Image

Ren relaxed in Remo's arms as he licked some of the left over candy off his lips but shook his head before swooping in to kiss the other again but it was a bit longer this time and once he pulled away the teen clears his throat then smiled." I'm truly fine and I hope I can help you more if you ever get... Hungry again. I also don't think you are a monster not even close. Don't you see I like you for who you are? stop thinking I will be scared or leave you for drinking too much of my blood becuse I swore to you I won't go and I always keep my word.." He mutters in a kind tone then sighed happy that he felt a lot better from eating and drinking but now the next task before he slept was to get Remo to understand how he felt so the blonde would relax and see that everything would be fine in the end and also they would be together for quite some time ." Ouch damn it hurt at first but at least Remo looks better.." Ren thinks with a nod of his head as one hand brushed the bite mark on his neck and blushed at the thought of wanting it to stay there .

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Edward 100
The Soft Beauty
VAMPIRE

User Image
User Image

User ImageRemo smiled softly as he would looked to him. HIs eyes widening a bit as he would be kissed once again. His hands would move to to rest upon his chest gently. His eyes slowly closing during the kiss as he smiled a bit. He truely knew now that it was honestly possible for a monster to be loved. "Now I know what my mentor ment...that even those with out a heart can find peace with in love..." He would whisper as his forehead would rest against Ren's. His arms wrapping around him as he would kiss him once again this time with a little more passion behind it. He was truly happy with Ren around. His bare chest would press against what little skin would be exsposed from Ren's shirt being open a bit.

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

User Image
Ren
~Human~

User Image

" I am glad you see how I feel Remo ... I truly do like you." Ren admitted softly as he smiled at the blondes words of how even a dead heart could still find love which was exactly how the raven hair teen felt at the moment by being so close to the other and when they kissed again he moaned softly while his fingers tangled in the vampires hair gently. The feeling of bare skin pressed to his half bare chest made Ren blush slightly but he pressed closer to Remo injoying the feeling of the others body which the male was wondering if he should loose his own top to truly feel how good there bodies would feel together but the thought if they where moving too fast or not popped in his head which Ren sighed and slipped his arms around the other to keep him close." I have to admit I'm glad your the first person I kissed.. Are you truly fine with doing all of this ?" He asked softly to just make sure then brushed some blonde locks out of Remo's face to see how he was truly feeling or wanted in the end.

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Edward 100
The Soft Beauty
VAMPIRE

User Image
User Image

User ImageRemo would smile softly as he would lay his head upon Ren's shoulder listening to his words. How they would sink into his mind, and his heart as his hands would wrap around his neck. "I just wanted to feel your lips again...their...so soft ..." He would say softly as he nuzzle into his neck softly. "I just feel so comfy with you, and...safe. I just can't help it....I only been like this with my mentor...with my guard let down..."

((Out Of Cookies: x-x Sorry brain fart....))

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

User Image
Ren
~Human~

User Image

Ren blinked at the comment of his lips, but licked them before chuckling softly at how cute the vampires words had been. " Soft lips you say? Well it's fine I like you just like this so just relax..." Ren said softly as he yawned but kissed Remo gently once more before laying back down quite tired and needing sleep badly now." Will you stay with me as I sleep? I'm guessing vampires roam around at night but if you must go it's ok too.." He spoke sleepy and drifted off quite fast but Ren's fingers where still intwined with the blondes to try and keep him close just for a bit longer.
(( OCC : Crud me too x.x time skip?))

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Edward 100
The Soft Beauty
VAMPIRE

User Image
User Image

User ImageRemo smiled softly as he would kiss him sofly upon the cheek watching him lay down. His head would rest upon his chest as he would curl up against him with a smile upon his face. "I promise I wont leave your side...However...we really should get you on the night time track..." He would say with a soft laugh before he would close his eyes himself to just relax.

((Out Of Cookies: Lets do it!!!....))

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

User Image
Ren
~Human~

User Image

The next morning ren grumbled softly under his breath as the sun light came in though the drapes which the raven gave up trying to block it out and let his eyes open only to smile gently at Remo who had stayed with him all night just like he asked ." Aww it's too early damn it! I hate the sun..." He mutters moody but kissed the top of the blonde boys head before saying good morning to him then slips out of bed slowly to get dressed in the stiff clothes he arrived in yesterday. The raven ran two finger tips down his neck and when they touched the bite mark, he shivers a bit from the memory of last night but just fixed the collar of his white shirt over it then smiled at how good he looked before yawning a bit as he wondered if he should wait for Remo to awaken so the dark hair male did just that by ignoring how hungry he felt and sat down by the window to read a book that was on the top of the pile .
(( OCC : There you are ^^))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items