6,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Alice

⋘ I'ɱ Nσт huɱαn αny ɱσɾє ⋙

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Alice walked into town she walked around. She was cautious she knew their were vampires their she wasn't sure if she beleived. But she didn't take any chances. She had her hand on her weapon the whole time but she wasn't sure if she would actually be able to hurt someone if they actually did come up to her. She was looking around and continued to walk to find her way in this new town.

⋘ I hαѵє α nєw wσɾʆd тσ єxpʆσɾє ⋙

Greedy Genius

8,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

___________ Allistor Nicole Fallsburg

_______________Vampire Scotsmen Gentlemen

Allistor frowned, hearing the cracking sound. He stabbed the dart that was in his hand into the end table before he stood up and approached the window and brushed the curtain to the side, through the glass he saw the young lad punching a tree. His thin brow furrowed before he unlatched the window and pushed it open. The sun irritating his eyes. “What in gods name are you doing you bleeding idiot?” he called to the boy. Honestly, what good did he expect to gain from violence against a tree?

"The birds don't sing, no they don't make a sound.
____________________ When you're six feet underground.."

Friendly Kitten

17,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
User Image
Incubus
Human
MudBlood
At the sound of his voice, Zack only punched it harder, making the wood split.

6,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Alice

Alice didn't feel like walking around anymore. She went into the forest she heard two people talking she thought it would be dangerous to go near them because they could be vampires. She walked farther into the forest and sat on a tree and looked at them every now and then keeping her guard up.

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Now The dark begins to rise, save your breath it's far from over
Leave the lost and dead behind, nows your chance to run for cover
I don't want to change the world, I just want to leave it colder
Light the fuse and burn it up, take the path that leads to nowhere
All is lost again, but I'm not giving in

User Image
Ren
~Human~

User Image

Alexander had left the house earlyer in the morning to look for the things he dropped the other day when his horse threw him off but the black hair male blinked when seeing a brown hair girl sitting around in the middle of the forest which he gone over to make sure she was ok." Hello ... You know it's not safe to be in here alone miss, I'm Alexander by the way, who are you?" He asked her gently and smiled but hoped she was not also a vampire like the other one he met last night was .
(( OCC: ))

I will not bow, I will not break
Iwill shut the world away
Iwill not fall, I will not fade
I will take your breath away....

6,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Alice

Alice looked up again seeing a man approach her. She looked up at him. "Umm..Hi I know..Your here by yourself" She says as if she is nervous not knowing if he is a vampire or not. She stood up so she wouldn't have to strain her neck too look up at him and so if he did attack she would have a better chance to get away.

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

User Image
Ren
~Human~

User Image

Alexander laughed as he watched her stand up and nodded his head knowing she was right." How true but I am ok by my self, I am a friend of one of the vampires out here so I am much more safe then you are." He spoke gently to the scared girl and sighed wondering how to calm her down but nothing came to mind exept explaining how he got here in the first place." I am a human if you are wondering... I do not live here, I was only passing by but my horse ran off so I have to stay here a while. Why did you come to a place like this?" He asked then sat down himself with a sigh as his violet eyes scanned the area around them just in case. The black hair male knew more vampires where around but did not meet them yet so Alex like Alice was watching his back from time to time.

6,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Alice

she looked at him "I'm safe too" She thought if she fought back she would be safe from the vampires. "I'm human too..And cause I didn't feel like walking anymore.why are you here?" she looked at him as he sat down and looked behind her thinking he was looking at someone.

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

User Image
Ren
~Human~

User Image

" Like I said I was passing though the woods, I had no plan to stay in this place due to the fact I make swords and deliver them." Alexander said with a sigh and smiled more glad to hear she was human and seemed strong so he would not have to worry too much about her getting attacked. The black hair male did not want to go into full detail for the other seems how one drank from him which he let him but still who knew how the other vampires still acted like." You still did not tell me your name miss.... Can or will you tell me?" Alex asked softly then shifted a bit on the stump which he hoped that the girl would stick around and stay seems how he was quite bored and lonely due to the fact the house seemed empty even if the vampire he met said others lived with him too.

6,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Alice

She looked at him again. "I'm Allison but I prefer Alice" She sat back down across from him. So its like they were watching each others backs. she looked around again not knowing what to say now.

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

User Image
Ren
~Human~

User Image

Alexander would offer Alice to go inside with him but truly it was not his home and he was still a guest. The male watched her sit then relaxed more while clearing his throat happy to get Alice's name which was pretty and quite fitting seems how the girl seemed a bit lost." Alice?... What a pretty name. So tell me Alice, becuse we are getting to know each other what things do you like to do?" He asked quickly and smiled wondering if she liked books too or art. If Alice did he could bring her a few books to read and or show her the rest of them inside which he hoped to not get in trouble by doing so." Uhhh I'm scared of vampires? What in the heck is wrong with me?" Alex thinks with a small shake of his head while waiting for a reply from Alice.

6,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Alice

She looks at him. "I like to read and write." she says holding up the notebook next to her. "What do you like to do?" she pauses so he can answer. she looks at him when he shakes his head "Something wrong?"

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

User Image
Ren
~Human~

User Image

" I see... I am a artist and I like to read when not drawing. Alice you should let me draw you sometime, it will be great chance to get more drawing in and it's fine If you don't want me to." Alexander said in a smooth tone while watching the brown hair girl wave around a notebook which he also wondered if he should ask to see her work. The black hair male smiled wide at the girls next question which he shrugged then leans forward a bit so no one else could hear them." Nothing really just wondering if you meet a vampire before becuse you seem quite brave and it's a bit confusing that would walk around a forest full of them. What are you useing to protect youself ?" He asked her with a nod but lay his own sword on his lap to show Alice it if she was wanting to see just what kind of swords he made at home.

6,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Alice

"Draw me? umm..if you want to" She said shyly. She looked at him as he leaned in. "No i haven't.. Have you?" She asked and held up a small knife a little bigger than a pocket one she knew it wasn't a weapon that could protect you but at least she had something.

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
]

User Image
Ren
~Human~

User Image

Alexander smiled at how shy Alice got but he nodded slowly and pulled out his art pad from the brown shoulder bag that rested by his feet." Of course I want to draw you Alice, I asked to do so yes? If I was not intrested I would never had brought it up ." He said with a chuckle but blinked at the small danty knife she pulled out and shook his head when slowly taking it from her with a frown." Yes I have met one and he was nice too but not all vampires are... Some just will attack for blood or becuse they don't like humans. This will not do by the way, you need something better... Mind if I make you a new knife as well?" Alex asked while handing it back then flipped to a blank bage in his book which the male started to sketch Alice the best he could while talking to the girl at the same time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items