Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Did everyone enjoy the time skip post?

Yes! It left me on the edge of my seat the whole time! 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
It was pretty good. Great way to wrap up the rp 0.5 50.0% [ 3 ]
Eh, it was alright. Could've been a little better. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I think a character would've done something differently but good overall. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
No, I didn't like how my character or another character did such and such. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 24 25 26

Kawaii Werewolf

User Image
C a l v i n ⋮⋮ A n d r e w ⋮⋮ W i o l a
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝒟r. 𝒲iola
☢Insane Doctor
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭

I try to hide from the unholy sound of it
Another day gone
Another night's dawn
Dark forces pull me underground
They never went away completely

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO
                                                    The doctor was sound asleep in his room. Dark hair covered over Wiola's face as light snoring escaped the males throat. Bandages could still be found wrapped gently around his knuckles where he had been angry enough to punch a wall over and over again. Yes, Wiola was probably an idiot in doing so, but it was the fact that his prized experiment would be in harms way if he hadn't warned Selena and Eve to not harm the shapeshifter. The last few days had been quiet, there wasn't much he could do or give a mission to his military without a sign of the experiments. The door to his room opened slightly, Susan's silhouette shone through the light from the door. Her light footsteps padded across the hard wood flooring. Gently, she reached her hand to his shoulder and shook him lightly. Wiola grumbled and turned over, "Doctor. Um, there is a light on the board." The young assistant stated and raised a hand to her mouth, she was scared he would yell at her for waking him up. But it was quite the opposite.

Wiola sat up in bed, his head hung a moment and a yawn escaped his lips. "You're positive Susan?" He asked, his long hair covered his face as the woman gently said a soft "uh huh". He flipped the blanket off of him and swung his legs over the side of the bed. A bandaged hand grabbed his glasses and he slipped it onto his face. Then looked up to his assistant, grabbed her wrist with his right hand and pulled her close. "If it is one of them, contact Selena or Eve right away. And next time, do not disturb my slumber." He said harshly and stood up, pushed her wrist away. Susan stumbled a bit backwards and watched Wiola leave his room in only a pair of jeans. "He scares me...a lot. Why do I keep working for him again?" The female questioned herself and shortly after, followed the doctor out of his room down the hallway.

Wiola opened the door to his lab and walked over to the board that held the lights when the chips were active. He always had them active, but wherever they were hiding it blocked the signal. He saw that there was one dot on the screen. He smiled wickedly, "Call Eve and Selena. They have someone to kill, or capture." He stated and moved a hand through his dark hair. Susan walked over to a desk and picked up the communication device they used last time. "Eve, Selena. We have activity in the town. Near the corner or main street and kiliam road. By a bank and a grocery store. You have the permission to kill this person, if it's Gwen, keep her alive." She said to the military women and then hung up on them. She turned around to speak with the doctor, only to see him standing right in front of her. Her eyes widened a bit, "You know Susan, that waking me up, isn't going to be let go anytime soon. You'll have to pay for that." He said and a large smirk crossed his face. His hands went up to her shirt and he ripped it open, then ripped off her skirt.

I know I'll never know a peaceful night again
Afraid they'll hear me
They don't fear me
Punishment for the immoral crime
The debt was never paid completely
Asylum by Disturbed

Feelings:: Annoyed -> Excited
Is With :: Alone -> Susan

↷Oo𝒞:: I feel kinda bad for using Susan as like his sex slave....but he is insane after all XD I mean. It is kinda fun too...does that make me a bad person?

Dapper Noob

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔═════════════════════╗
xxxxxxxx❝Here you are,
xxxxxxxxbut you better choose
xxxxxxxxcarefully 'cause I'm capable of
xxxxxx.xanything and everything

xxx.x╚═════════════════════╝

Lena K. Heinrich
================
cσммαиםєя

Selena stretched out, her feet hitting the armrest on the large plush couch that sat in Captain Hevelian's living room. She was wearing a tank top and a pair of bikini styled panties, her hair a short and unruly mess that stuck up in places and caused her to look rather similar to an exotic bird. She yawned while pushing her hands around in the cushions in an attempt to find the socks she had kicked off in the middle of the night. Lena enjoyed waking up here, even if she was now sleeping on the couch opposed to the bed the way she had her first night. 'That night..' The girl had scoured her memory for anything larger than a split second of giggles here, another shot being taken there but recieved nothing for her efforts.

She sighed and sat up, eyes drifting toward Eve's ajar bedroom door. Lena walked quietly to the door and then with a running start hopped into the bed. Her body sank into the soft blankets and pillows. 'Empty. She already went out for the day.' It was a little disappointing but she tried to push the irritation from her mind. Evangeline was still just a friend, and captain. There was no reason for them to spend every minute of every day together. 'You're getting ahead of yourself again Lena.' She rolled onto her back, closing her eyes. She couldn't even be sure if this project would be longterm. The targets so far had been easy enough. What would happen when Eva was no longer her captain?

The thought left her feeling restless, but she still was able to drift back to sleep. There was something comforting about laying in the oversized blankets with Eva's perfume filling her nose. It had been a couple of hours before the girl awoke to a familiar buzzing noise. She struggled to get up, fumbling in the tangled sheets and launching herself toward the communication device that she had left on the living room table. "Eve, Selena. We have activity in the town. Near the corner or main street and kiliam road. By a bank and a grocery store. You have the permission to kill this person, if it's Gwen, keep her alive." Selena was still half asleep, and she mulled the information over before replying, "I understand." The line cut out and the girl tossed the device back onto the table before rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

Wherever Eva was she had gotten the message as well. The doctor would know if they didn't respond promptly. She fished for the uniform that she had cleaned and stowed neatly beneath the couch a couple of nights before, pulling her long black socks on first. Her hair was still a mess, but she had entirely forgotten. She was excited for a number of reasons. Evangeline would be home soon, and they had another monster to kill. Whether this situation was short-term or not, she figured she should enjoy it while it lasted.

╔═══════════════════╗
❝Make me your aphrodite
make me your one and only
but don't make me
your enemy❞

╚═══════════════════╝
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

┈┈xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
eeling Excited ith Alone.. t Evangeline's homexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cute Capitalist

11,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
                  User Image
                  User Imagexxxxxxxωɪтʜ: Adam, Carver, Kunoxxxxxxxʟocaтɪoɴ: Kitchenxxxxxxxϻσσɗ: Irritated

Alencia looked away from Carver and watched as Adam and Kuno both wandered into the room. It was clear that the two became obviously tense and expressed dislike due to her presence in the kitchen. Though, this did not phase Alencia. She didn't care about their obvious anger at her. She onlt cared about herself, and her objectives. While Adam had offered to help Carver and Kuno just strolled in stating a morning's greeting, the fourth experiment looked back onto Carver who responded to her own question. "I do know where the serum is. Gwen let me hold on to it till she returns from town. Do you need one of your shots?"

"Yes." She responded back. "I'll have Roger help me instead, since you seem to be busy." She stated. Her intention was not to get a shot. What she planned to do was something much different, which was why she wanted Roger to help her instead of the first experiment. Her eyes bounced between the three other experiments currently in the area. Carver suggested for Adam to make toast. Her emerald eyes scanned the pieces of breakfast that Carver was creating. Eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes. It appeared as though none of the food was fully prepared yet. Which, was a shame for Alencia was hungry for some food other than crackers. However, once she had heard the location of the serum, she would continue onto her next action.

Aged Poster

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Allan Josephs

Recon and Undercover Infiltration

"Lets be honest..."

Allan sighed, walking around the large house with his arms stretched over his head. Things had sure developed in such a short amount of time, although the path they had taken to develop had strayed from where he had originally imagined. The missing people had been acting awfully secretive and he had decided to listen to their little club meeting, overhearing the plot of murder which was never good. Michelle had also showed him the letters that her brother had sent her and it was surprising to see all that he had actually read. One of his brothers names had come up, Vincent, who was said to have been killed trying to protect something... the question was what? Well he would have to worry about that later seeing as the others were plotting to kill someone as well, which had put him on high alert. He had tried to warn Michelle but she had simply decided not to react and left to go about her business. Girls were awfully difficult to deal with. Lost in thought he accidentally kicked a chair causing him to cuss loudly as he fell to the floor. This place was starting to get to him and he didn't like it.

Kawaii Werewolf

Time Skip.
                xxxxx Meanwhile back in town, Selena and Eve made it to the sight that Gwen and Mae were at. Gwen and Mae had just bought groceries and went into an alley to avoid people that crowed the sidewalk. Eve lifted her sniper rifle and caught a good sight of the pink haired experiment, then took the shot into the back of Mae's head. The Experiment stumbled to the ground, some groceries scattered over the hard pavement. A grin came to Eve's face and she walkied Selena to catch the other Experiment. She stepped out from behind the corner and looked at Gwen. "We were given instructions to bring you back to the lab. Dr. Wiola wishes to see you. If you don't oblige then I'll be forced to take you in." She said with her arms crossed. Gwen just furrowed her brows but agreed to go. Once there Gwen stood in the presence of Wiola. The doctor smiled a wicked grin and approached the girl. He cupped her cheek and leaned in to her ear then whispered, "I've missed you my darling shapeshifter. I'm glad you're still loyal to me." He said and nibbled a bit at her ear then pulled away from the woman and looked back at Eve and Selena. "Here." He said and tossed them a wad of hundreds for doing their job. Gwen spoke next, "Most of them plan to come back and kill you, Doctor." This made the doctor's smile widen."Good, let them come." He said and walked over to his desk.

xxxxx Back at the Sanctuary the Experiments, Carver showed where the serum was for Alencia and she wished for Roger to help her with her's. Carver was weary of leaving them alone with it but headed back to the kitchen to join the rest of the experiments for breakfast. After about thirty minutes or so they all realized that Alencia and Roger seem to be taking a long time with the serum. Carver got up and went to check on them, only to see they weren't in the room. "s**t!" He cursed out loud and ran back to the kitchen. "They're gone!" What do you mean they're gone?" asked Adam. Carver's fists clenched together, "I mean, Alencia and Roger are gone. And so is the serum."He repeated. Everyone seemed to have gotten pissed, mostly Adam and Kuno. The rest of the experiments seemed angered at Alencia's idea to just take the serum. What was the purpose of that? "I think she took it so we'd follow her to the lab."said Rae. Carver sighed, "Like that would work? I know some of you don't want to. And why didn't she just wait till we were ready to go against him?!" He punched the wall hard and left a dent in it. Allan heard the commotion and went to the kitchen, "What's going on?" the male asked. Ari scratched at her head, "Well...our green haired friend, basically left without us and now we have to get her back. But Rae I don't want to go back there." "Go back where?" Allan asked. Carver was done with games but Kuno spoke up before him. "Alright, so to be honest with this, we were all taken as children to be experimented on. We all have some abilities and can use them. Rae has water manipulation, Ari is earth manipulation, myself, I have illusion manipulation, Carver has teleportation, Adam has cryokinesis, Gwen has shapeshifting, Alencia has electricity manipulation and Roger has invisibility." Allan didn't seem to believe them at first, but then remembered his research and how his brother had disappeared as a child as well. Maybe it was all connected?

xxxxx Alencia and Roger ran through the forest into town. Avoiding anyone and everyone as she had noticed that her face was plastered up like everywhere. One person spotted her and yelled at an officer that had been roaming the street. He got his gun and went to shoot but with the telephone pole next to her. Alencia placed her hand on it and use her free hand and shot a jolt of electricity at him. He crumpled to the ground in pain, with that she and Roger ran off towards the other end of the forest where the lab would be. The serum held in the bag by Roger's hip. Once they made it to the lab, Roger was able to sneak up next to a few guards at a secluded entrance and knocked them out. They proceeded to get inside the massive building and ran through the halls towards Wiola's office. As the door slide open they saw Gwen standing in the middle of the room. "Gwen? Why are you here? Are you working for him!?" Roger asked, Alencia gritted her teeth and then built up electricity in her hand knowing the shifter hated it. Wiola stepped out from the dark shadows of the room. "Well, well. I was expecting more than just two. But I guess you both will do for now." He said with a wicked smile.

xxxxx The experiments ran after the other two. They had gotten to the lab and wasn't as successful into getting into the building. Rae and Ari used their elemental powers to smash and splash some guards out of the way and blew a large hole into a door. Everyone rushed in and they all ran down hallways towards the doctors office. A few guards chased them, Adam used his cryokinesis and froze the floor behind everyone. The guards slipped and fell to the floor. A few guards tried to block their path and Carver teleported above them, put his feet into their chests and slammed them to the floor, before punching both in the face knocking them out. The group turned down another hallway more guards waited for them. Kuno used her illusions to make them feel like they were on fire. They were to busy trying to put out their never ending flames to try and stop the group. But they reached the office of Wiola and rushed in. Seeing Alencia, Roger and Gwen, who seemed to be on the other side. Carver gritted his teeth. "What the hell is this Gwen?! I thought you were on our side?!" He shouted. Gwen smiled slyly, "What can I say? I am what he made me. You were the one stupid enough to trust me. I mean, I was the only one with two tracker chips in my body, just so I could remove one and keep you happy." She said and then pulled out a gun. Wiola smiled and watched Gwen, "Do it my dear. Shoot them where they stand." He laughed menacingly and everyone just stared her down. Then the sound of the gun went off.

xxxxx Everyone's eyes closed at the sound, it was loud and made their ears hurt. Alencia hit the ground, a bullet in the center of her forehead. Gwen slowly lowered the gun, face expressionless. "Great job. Now the rest." The gun raised, aimed at Carver next. The gun went off. They looked at each other only to notice no one else was wounded. *Thud* All of their eyes went over to Gwen then down to the body that lay at her feet. Susan had jumped in front of the gun Gwen had snapped around to shoot at the doctor. Wiola stood their stunned, "M-my S-susan. What did you do you b***h!? I loved you! Treated you right! Why did you turn it on me!?" He shouted and raised his hand to slap Gwen. His hand never reached her. A front-kick knocked him back a step, then her roundhouse connected solidly with his head to knock him to the ground. Gwen raised the gun again, but didn't shoot just yet.

xxxxx Wiola was curled up on the ground. Kuno added some illusion of him being stabbed by his now dead assistant. Ari pinned him down with some strong earth. Adam froze his mouth shut so he couldn't scream. Roger and Carver stood their in silence. But Carver walked over to the man and squat down next to him. "Doesn't feel that great does it? To be powerless like a child? Think of how we felt when you kidnapped us from our families. What happened to them anyway? Did you kill them too? Make them as miserable as we were? That eventually they would give up looking for us? Well...to be honest, I don't believe it's true. I believe they never gave up. But what really happened with them? I know you did something with them." He said, and Allan was able to hack into the computer and look up the families of the experiments. "He made something for them to forget you all." He said and looked to the experiments for their reaction.

xxxxx Carver got pissed off and put his hand around Wiola's neck and gripped it tight. He didn't care if some of the electricity sparked through his arm. This man would die; today. "You F***ING B*****D! You ruined our entire lives!" He shouted and began to punch the man in the face with his other hand as the one on Wiola's neck gripped tighter and his eyes began to roll into the back of his head. Kuno ran over to Carver and grabbed his arm before he landed another blow on the now dead doctor. "Carver stop! He's gone!" she shouted with tears in her eyes. His face was filled with hatred but softened at the tear streaked face of Kuno. He let go of the doctor and unclenched his fist. Then stood up, breathing a bit heavily after his brutal attack. His head hung and his gray hair shrouded his face. "Finally....it's all over." "What are you guys going to do now?" Allan asked as he stood with the group of experiments. Carver looked up to them all, but Gwen spoke up "Anything we want. We're free to do what we want." She said, ignoring the heap that was Alencia, dead on the ground. She was clearly not right in the head, with a few screws loose it was better off with her dead.

xxxxx Adam saw a file on Wiola's desk, he walked over to it and picked it up. Opened it and saw that it was the directions on how to make the serum. "Hey guys, we got the serum charts." He said. "Maybe Michelle can try and make it up?" Allan suggested. The rest of the group nodded in agreement. Thus they went to the Sanctuary and gave the papers to Michelle and she tried her hand at creating the serum for the experiments that had survive this chaos.

vxrs's Princess

Chatty Poster

8,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab cynosuralcataclysmUser Image
                        cynosural tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ʟocaтɪoɴ: Her hometown xxxxxxxx ϻσσɗ: Upset xxxxxxxx ωɪтʜ: Carver
                              User Image

It was over. Nothing like this would happen ever again. A child would never experience being ripped away from all that they knew or ever loved and be tested on for experiments. Dr. Wiola had been taken care of and his work destroyed so that no one else could ever copy his works and repeat the cycle. One of the experiments, Alencia, she too did not make it back with the others. Although Kuno had mixed feelings about the bitter experiment ever since she had threatened them back in the forest, she still could not shake the small feeling of pain in her heart. She wanted to believe that it was for the best and that there was simply no other way to handle the situation. Alencia had betrayed them after all when she had taken the experiments last supply of serum for her own use.

But, another part of her was telling her that Alencia wasn't like that in the beginning, before her capture, and that she had been a regular human being like the rest of them. Being exposed to such raw power at such a young age had changed her and caused her to constantly thirst for more and more power. In a way, this explained why she took the serum in the first place so that she would be the only one who possessed her power at full potential. Unfortunately, it didn't work out as planned and she was killed by one of her own and by Gwen, no less. The only person that she felt sorry for was Roger. He had been manipulated by Alencia this entire time and, now that she thought about it, she wouldn't be surprised if the experiment had been feigning her affection towards him so that he would blindly follow in her footsteps. He would be the one that would be hit the hardest with her death and there was only so much comfort she could offer when, truly, he would have to deal with it in his own way.

The truth about their families still rang in her mind on the entire way back to the Sanctuary. He made them something to forget about you all. Kuno could not wrap her head around the fact that her family, if even small, would simply forget about her just like that. She did not want to believe it to be true and she wouldn't even allow herself to think in such a way. It would crush any hope she had left if she did. Upon returning to the Sanctuary, Kuno made sure to inject herself with one of her vials of serum, which was a pure white color, as she had been drained from using her powers repeatedly during their confrontation at the lab. This eased any pain she felt, calming her down a bit, and she moved towards Carver, informing him that she wanted to see if whether or not her family truly did forget about her. Not wanting to travel on her own, she quickly asked if he would come with her and he agreed.

It didn't take the pair long to get ready, say their goodbyes to the others for now, and the two were well on their way to Kuno's hometown. The white-haired girl had snatched the folder that contained all of her missing person information and found the address of where she had lived back then. Surprisingly, it wasn't more than a couple of hours away from where they were and they hitched a ride with someone who was going the same way. Not many words were spoken as the car drove along the highway as Kuno was a bit on edge. Nervous as she was, she still managed to flash Carver a smile every now and then to tell him that she was okay despite the feeling of uneasiness in the pit of her stomach. Soon the highway changed to uneven dirt roads as her hometown was stuck in the middle of farmlands. It was small town and almost everyone knew each other here but she could hardly remember anyone that she used to live by when she was a child. None of the faces looked familiar to her and she could only assure herself that people were bound to have grown up by now so she wouldn't be able to recognize any of the townsfolk either way.

Sooner or later, the car made it's way down her road and she asked the man to stop at the end of street so that they could get off. He nodded his head and came to a stop where he was told and Kuno hopped out of the truck, Carver following soon after. She waved to the man and said a quiet 'thank you' before he drove off down the road, disappearing around a corner. Taking a deep breath, she padded down the path with hesitant steps as her heart thumped loudly in her chest. Almost instinctively, Kuno reached her hand backward and found Carver's hand, grasping it as tightly as she could for comfort. As the pair made their way up the driveway, Kuno was slightly surprised when she noticed that nothing had changed since she had been taken from her home. Her father still had his rusty old pickup truck at the top of the drive, still in the same dingy condition as it was before. A basketball hoop stood at the far side and the hoop dangled precariously as if it were about to fall off at any moments notice. The families apple tree grew a bit more since she last saw it and a couple of the bright red apples had fallen onto the ground. Everything...it's looks just like I left it, she thought in disbelief.

Out in the field, she saw a white-haired boy, about her age, hacking away at the wheat with a small scythe. An older gentleman watched him, nodding his head in approval when he was doing it the way he liked. Kuno squinted from where she was standing with Carver, still clutching his hand, and tried to get closer without them noticing. She tread carefully up the driveway and made her way through the backyard before coming to a stop right at the beginning of the wheat field. The older man, now noticing their presence, lifted up his hand towards the sky to block the sun from his eyes and turned his head in their direction. Opening his mouth, he asked in a thick country accent, "Who are you? I haven't seen you folk around here before. Have you come to take your supply of wheat for the week?" The other boy, whom she now recognized as her twin brother Thomas, looked their way too and smiled carefully as if they were strangers. Without answering, Kuno simply released her hand from Carver's and sprinted across the field as fast as her legs would carry her and threw her arms around her brother, causing him to stumble backwards a bit before balancing himself. He did not wrap his arms around her as she thought he would and he merely grunted in annoyance. This didn't sway Kuno, though, and she stepped back, allowing her brother to get a better look at her. She was radiating with happiness, it showed plainly on her face, but her father and brother only seemed confused. "Papa. Tommy. Don't you know who I am?" Kuno asked, crinkling her eyebrows together in frustration.

The two glanced over at each other and back at Kuno as if she were crazy. "How did you know my name? Only my family calls me Tommy...And I've never even met you before," Thomas said, frowning at her and taking a few steps backward to further the distance between him and her. Her father cleared his throat, pulling at the collar of his button-up shirt. "No...I can't say I know who you are young lady. I don't believe my son and I have met you in town before. You must have us confused with someone else. Do you need to use the telephone and contact your parents?" Her father explained, motioning towards their home. Kuno simply shook her head and dug her heel into the ground as if showing that she wasn't about to leave. She'd only just got here and now they were trying to shoo her away as if they didn't have the slightest idea who she was? No....I can't let them...I have to convince them somehow! Kuno thought frantically, raising her hand and pointing towards Thomas and back to her. "I-I'm not confused! I know exactly who you are! I'm Kuno, your daughter! Thomas and I have a uncanny resemblance don't we? The same white hair, light gray eyes, small features, and...and, look, we are even the same height!" Kuno said in a exasperated voice, quickly moving towards her brother and standing next to him to show that they did, indeed, share the same qualities.

Her father, Drake, ran his hand through his tawny brown locks - a habit he had when he was feeling stressed or worked up - and shook his head in silence. Thomas couldn't help but glance over at Kuno for a few seconds but quickly looked away. It was a few moments before her father spoke up again. "While it is true that you do have a similar look to that of my son...I believe it is just a coincidence. Nothing more, nothing less. Also, I have never had a daughter. Thomas is my only son after my wife's death from a miscarriage. I'm...I'm sorry. I'm not sure what you want me to say." This caused her entire body to stiffen at his words and she opened her mouth to say something but closed it upon having nothing to say in return. A miscarriage? Her mother hadn't died due to a miscarriage, it was a car accident that caused her death. Her father and brother were there in the hospital room with her when she died so...how could they not know? So maybe...maybe I have been forgotten. They do not know who I am anymore, she thought.

"I...I am so sorry. P-perhaps you are right, sir. I was mistaken. I did not mean to make you speak of such a horrible m-memory to mere stranger like I. I'll just...I'll be going now. Have a wonderful day," Kuno uttered in a trembling voice, cracking just at the end. Bowing her head in apology, she turned around and dashed away from them and back towards Carver. Tears brimmed in the corners of her eyes and she could feel her shoulders quivering. A feeling of sadness washed over her and she mumbled a few apologies under her breath. Her fate was so cruel. After so many years of hoping that one day she would return to her family, Kuno was finally free and when she returned home was she was met with nothing in return. Everything seemed to be crumbling before her eyes, her dreams crushed, and she could not help but letting a few tears fall down her pale cheeks. Kuno did not bother wiping them away and instead led the way back down the driveway, looking back once or twice to see that her brother was staring after her as she went. He didn't move towards her, though, and instead went back to his work after some hesitation. Once the pair had made it to the end of the drive, Kuno shook her head and faced Carver. "What Allan said was true. I don't...they don't...I can't believe this...All that I ever wanted was my family back and now...and now they didn't even know I ever existed," she whimpered softly, pressing palms to her face and crying into them.

Quote:
                                                      OoC: Carver can cheer you up Kuno~! *nearly at the happy ending I swear*

Cute Capitalist

11,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
                  User Image
                  User Image
                                                        Everything had gone according to plan. She had sweet talked the location of the serum out of Carver and got Roger to follow after her. From there was easy. Her goal was to beat everyone to the lab, decimate anyone in her way and leave the doctor - broken and battered. However, still alive that he would be able to create the serum for Alencia. Roger had tried to be the voice of reason when it came to her decisions however, his words fell on deaf ears. She had been so sure on her plans that she had not a care as to the others viewed her or what they did.

All she wanted was power. As well as an unlimited source so she could use her fantastic powers on humans however she wished. While it was clear Roger was not happy with her choice, he continued following her blindly, chasing her into any foolish choices she made. The journey was fairly quiet, with Roger making comments but Alencia choosing to ignore any of his words. Though he had mentioned something that made the Electricity manipulator curious. Gwen. She had left to go shopping, but failed to return before the two of them had left.

This was what filled her thoughts on the journey to the lab. It was obvious these two women seemed to clash mostly between the group, however - she couldn't possibly be working for Wiola, could she? Especially considering she was Wiola's favorite from their time spent at the lab... It wouldn't make much sense to Alencia at this point, more or less was just a passing thought that circled and helped propel the Electricity manipulator to the lab as she needed to beat Gwen there if she were a spy.

Upon arriving at the Lab, Alencia was surprised by how low the security was, even more so when she stumbled into the main office where Wiola spent most of his time... Partnered with Gwen, and two other officers. Gritting her teeth, her eyes settled on the shifter. If only the fourth experiment had managed to get the serum out of the building earlier; then she'd already have made a quick work of Wiola. A growl seemed to creep out of Alencia as electricity began to spark around her. Her left hand held a firm grasp onto the bag full of serum as she looked to Gwen. While the green haired maiden knew she could manage fine against the shifter, the other people in the room would be an issue. "You... Traitor." Alencia spat as her free hand created a ball of electricity.
                                                        "Says the one who stole everyone's serum," Gwen said dryly.

If it wasn't for the footsteps Alencia heard behind her, she'd have thrown a volley of electricity at the woman. However, it just seemed like it was Roger being late to the party.
                                                        "Gwen? Why are you here? Are you working for him!?" He asked while Alencia stood there frozen in anger. Then Wiola spoke up: "Well, well. I was expecting more than just two. But I guess you both will do for now." Then was when the real cavalry arrived. Carver had repeated the same question that Roger had, except this time there was an answer from Gwen instead.

Alencia was about ready to jump at Gwen when she revealed the gun. Evil laughter filled the room, and the demands the scientist threw at Gwen to shoot. Beginning a step forward, the shifter fired. In an instant, her life was cut short. The bullet pierced her skull, the electricity stopped. Then her body collapsed on the floor, blood leaking out her head.

Which, in hindsight, was probably the best action for the Electricity manipulator. Especially since with her thirst for power she would have never stopped until she died or took over something. Even more so, she probably would have attempted to kill the other experiments, for they were of no concern to her. In her eyes, they were all enemies to begin with. Save for Roger who she had only brought along for infiltration. Due to the lacking security, he wasn't even necessary.

While this was not how she foresaw her ending - the end of a bullet from Gwen. The only thing she could be glad for, was the fact it was instant and painless.

Kawaii Werewolf

User Image
C a r v e r ⋮⋮ J o s h u a ⋮⋮ L y a l i
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxℰxperiment ˇ№1
☢Teleportation
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it

Their goodbyes wouldn't be forever, of course they would see the other experiments again. They were all like family to him, well besides the now passed Alencia. He still couldn't believe that Gwen had shot the female then raised the gun at him! Nonetheless he was glad the nightmare came to an end. Now all that was left to make good memories with the rest of everyone here. Once they packed up and left the Sanctuary, Kuno had explained the location of her family home. It was about a two hour drive away out in the country. He had always wondered what the country would be like, he was raised in the suburbs besides when he was kidnapped by the crazy doctor. Luckily Kuno and him both ran into a fellow gentleman that was headed in that direction and was careful enough to hitch a ride with the man. At least he seemed trusting, but after all the years of being locked up like animals, it was still hard for Carver to trust those that weren't the experiments. He finally was able to trust Allan that had stayed back with the other experiments at Michelle's place. Meanwhile on the ride to the country, the smooth pavement of the roads turned to dirt and became a bit more rigged to drive on. But the man behind the wheel seemed well experienced with this type of driving. Maybe that was something Carver could do, he was old enough to drive, why not try and get his license?

While the man and the other two sat quietly but the soft radio in the background playing some country music, Carver dug into his bag that he had brought with them and grabbed his dose of serum. If the human asked what it was, Carver would lie and just say that it was medicine he needed to inject into his bloodstream. His vile was colored a light grey color, he jabbed the needle into the vile jar and pulled some of the serum into the needle. Pushed the end of the needle out so a little serum escaped to make sure no air bubbles was in it, then injected it into his left arm. It hurt a little but it was something he got used to. His azure eyes looked over to his white haired companion and say her smile. He could tell she was really nervous. His right hand found her thigh and lightly rubbed his thumb back and forth over it. "Hey, it'll be alright. Relax." A reassuring smiled followed after his comment and he continued to look out the window as they passed stalks of corn and shrubs of lettuce. Carver didn't know if he could live out here, let alone be able to find a place to live in. How was it that the doctor was able to find Kuno's house in the first place? Not to mention make her his target in kidnapping.

The man pulled over in front of the drive that lead to Kuno's house. It was an amazing little thing but it was a home. Something he hadn't been used to in so long. So to Carver it was incredible. As they walked down the drive, his right hand rested in his jeans pocket as Kuno seemed to find his left hand with her's. Her grasp on it was solid but he allowed a little smile escape his lips at how adorable it was to see her nervous. The girl spotted two males down by some wheat and led the way. Once there she greeted them like anyone would've after being away from their family for so long. But the way her brother didn't hug her back, made Carver understand what he had been knowing all along. It was the reason he, himself, didn't want to go look for his own family. Because if what Allan said was true, which the evidence was before his very eyes, his own family wouldn't know him. His father, mother, not even his little sister who he all missed dearly. He believed that Wiola created something for them all to forget what happened to them all. Why would he let the memories of their families be miserable without the experiments? Why would he keep that going, the hunt for the missing person to be at large? It wasn't something the doctor would do.

After the commotion Carver just gave a small nod and followed after Kuno back up the drive. He felt so bad that he couldn't give her, her family back. The thing she wanted the most and he could deliver. She was distraught and saw by the tears that streamed down her face. Once they got to the top of the drive he sighed and looked back at the males then down to Kuno. He took a hold of her wrist and pulled her into a hug. "I'm so sorry Kuno. I really am. I wish I could give you the world. A world where your family remembers you and a world where we were never taken away from our families. But to be honest, if it didn't happen...I wouldn't have met you." He said softly, pulled back from the hug and lifted her face up at him. "But you're my family now Kuno. And I always want to be." He smiled and rubbed her tears away with his thumb before he leaned in slowly. His azure eyes closed as he placed his gentle lips against her soft ones. He felt so much better that he finally kissed the girl he had liked since he was eleven. Sure it was back in the lab, but the first time he ever saw her. It was like he couldn't take his eyes off her. Some of the guys made fun of him for it, but it was true. It was like a goddess was brought to him in his most miserable time.

After a while he pulled from the kiss and looked into her eyes with his forehead against her's. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that Kuno." He smiled to the woman and grabbed her hand softly in his own. "I love you." He stated and then began to walk her down the road. They didn't have a car, nor knew how to drive so might as well start heading back to town right?

It's hiding in the dark, it's teeth are razor sharp
There's no escape for me, it wants my soul, it want my heart
No one can hear me scream, maybe it's just a dream
Maybe it's inside of me, stop this monster

Feelings:: Empathy
Is With :: Kuno

↷Oo𝒞:: Loved this post. And the rp...still gonna be sad it's over.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff