Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Did everyone enjoy the time skip post?

Yes! It left me on the edge of my seat the whole time! 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
It was pretty good. Great way to wrap up the rp 0.5 50.0% [ 3 ]
Eh, it was alright. Could've been a little better. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I think a character would've done something differently but good overall. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
No, I didn't like how my character or another character did such and such. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 >

Cute Capitalist

11,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image
User Image
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

xxxxxxxxxGot a secret. Can you keep it? Swear this one you'll save.
███████████████ Better lock it in your pocket, taking this one to the g r a v e.
xxxxxIf I show you then I know you won't tell what I said, xxx ██████████
xxxxxxxxx'Cause two can keep a secret if one of them is DEAD
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

xxxxxxxWith: Experiments and HumansxxxxxxxLocation: Sanctuary KitchenxxxxxxxMood: Angry

As the others began streaming in, Alencia saw Gwen go into the pantry and grab a container of peanut butter and began devouring it. She mentioned how Wiola had killed Damien, then Kuno entered and asked if anyone else had gone as a fatality. Alencia's emerald eyes rolled onto Koran as she shot him a glare, then she looked back to Kuno. "They also got Quinn." Was all she responded with. Her eyes rolled off of the white haired woman then onto another human who had made a comment about someone knowing how to cook. Her glare shifted to the woman, as Alencia did not welcome humans.

Next to come into he room was Adam. He was not looking his normal self, and the darkening around his ears help point that out. The monotone words that came from his mouth questioning where the bag was located. Alencia then pointed to Gwen, who had the bag before splitting up with the group, and her eyes saw a glimpse of the bag strap on her shoulder. Alencia then looked back to Koran who began speaking of the food he was making. It was a reminder of her hunger, but she would refuse food from the man. She would find food in the pantry similar to how Gwen had.

Her eyes narrowed on him as the food finished and he prepared a plate for Ari. As Ari had seemed to warm up to the man by thanking him and also explaining who he was. Alencia felt her eye twitch, she was becoming more and more unhappy with the group. Why in the world would they trust humans, those beings who put them in a situation that turned them into the creatures they were now. A few sparks flew off of the woman as her clear anger was showing.

Then the human with the glasses spoke again. She wouldn't take clothes from the woman. No matter how tattered, torn, or destroyed her clothes got, she would never take things from this human. Moving from her spot, she wordlessly entered the pantry and grabbed a box of crackers. They were tasteless and plain, but it would get her by for the moment. The brief moment she had been in the pantry, the jolts of electricity flying from her body came to a halt.

Exiting the pantry, she stopped right at it's entrance. Then her eyes fell on Carver who explained the rooming situation. Crunching a cracker in half, her emerald eyes looked at Carver.
                                                                              "We should get..." She hesitated. "our friends" meaning the experiments "and talk about rooming and other things in a private room." She finished her initial statement and put another cracker in her mouth. The rooming situation was not her concern.

Firebreathing Gekko

User Image
╔══════════════════╗
ʛωɘɳđøℓұɳx§ħαđɘ
╚══════════════════╝

єxρɘɾїɱɘɳ† ❼ ⇎ §ħαρɘ§ħїƒ†ɘɾ

Where: Sanctuary, kitchen ⇒ bedroom Shape: human With: Basically everyone ⇒ Adam (?)

There were too many people, experiments and otherwise, in the kitchen. Gwen found herself tensing, senses on high-alert as more people came in. She processed the words spoken around her. Adam, asking for the bag. Michelle trying to calm things, Ari smoothing things over. Kuno, Rae, the apron-boy. Koran, apparently, according to Ari. Brown eyes tracked his movements, just a hint of gold showing how tenuous her control was. He served pasta, Ari and Rae both dug in.

The gypsy considered it. Later. Let the others eat what they needed first - she would go hunt tonight anyway. And they couldn't digest raw meat quite the same way she could. As long as she waited before shifting, and let it take the half hour she would need at this point, she could stay in control so she didn't go crazy and start attacking humans.

Speaking of.... There was another scent, and she caught a flicker of motion. A new human boy, a quiet one, slunk into the building and took a seat at the dinning room table. Too many people, too small a space. Gwen looked down, eyes lowered as she fought for control, to keep the lingering trauma of too-small cages from pushing her tired body over the edge. Then a spark landed just in front of her toes.

Gwen froze, slowly raised her head to track Alencia's movements. Other than her head and eyes she didn't move. It was the stillness of a cat just before pouncing, that deadly appearance of relaxation that only meant she was about to attack. When the green-haired sparking b***h reappeared, Gwen pinned her in place with a cold glare. She spoke quietly, matter-of-factly after Alencia had pretended to be nice and told them all to go speak in private. "Alencia, control yourself. If you shock me again, intentionally or accidentally, I'll rip your throat out before the seizure starts, audience be damned. My beasts want blood and aren't terribly picky right now on whose it is." It was as much a warning as a threat. The predator came through in her gaze, the deadly grace of a jungle cat in her motion as she turned her back on the other experiment and headed into the hall.

"Adam, I still have the bag. Come on, if you want it." She didn't wait to see if he followed her as she went in the first room she found - a bedroom it looked like. She sat on the edge of the bed, started to root through the bag to find a syringe (one of twelve, each color-coded like the serum was), and one of her vials of serum. With the ease of practice she removed the cap from the needle and the vial, drew up the liquid and flicked the air bubbles free. Then she slid the needle into her vein, slowly depressed the plunger.

Instantly the clamor in her head quieted. Her beasts settled, just a little. Just enough for her to lower her guard and relax the relentless control she had just to maintain command of her form. The serum burned through her blood, searing away some of the pain in her muscles from ripping them into new shapes. It hurt, but now the pain eased to a more tolerable level. She wasn't going to kill anyone now, not on accident anyway.

Gwen looked up to see if Adam had followed her, and see if he needed a hand with the serum. She wasn't sure how much experience the other experiments had with injecting themselves. She had plenty of practice herself. But, the scientists found it safer to stay far away when she was on the brink of losing control and let her dose herself. And she was Wiola's favorite, his precious Shifter who almost always obeyed. Besides, if the serum helped him she could get him to carve the tracker from her shoulder. She had a knife in her boot, the only weapon left from the guards she had killed outside the facility. It would do the trick. She just wasn't sure she could cut the chip out herself.

DON'T EVER TAKE A SINGLE SECOND TO BREATHE
they're gonna send me on a MURDERING SPREE.
I CANNOT WAIT to Dance upon your GRAVE
THEY DON'T EVEN have a soul LEFT TO BE SAVED
you would EAT YOUR YOUNG.

Vestil
”Cynosural Cataclysm"

vxrs's Princess

Chatty Poster

8,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImagexxxxxxxxxK u n o x E n g e l - C a m p a n axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❀❀
User Image
Because I just wanted to be by you

xxxAnd I just wanted to be needed by you

xxxxxxMy heart just pleads to be loved by you, my heart is slowly counting the days

xxxxxxxxxCounting down the days, each one bringer us closer, to our parting ways

xxxxxxxxxxxxAnd I worry about how'll I move on when your're the reason behind my every song

Theme: Angels On The Moon

✿✿✿xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alencia was the first to speak up after Kuno had asked her question concerning the others. "They also got Quinn." The words were stated so casually that it almost appeared as though the experiment was not effected by these news. In fact, from the looks of things, it seemed that Alencia did not care about Quinn's death at all. Her chest tightened painfully and her face formed an angry scowl. How could she say it so simply? Like Quinn doesn't matter? , she thought, glaring harshly at the green-haired woman. A strange feeling of anger settled over her, like a dark cloud. Kuno's suspicions of Alencia were growing now. She felt as though that she hardly knew what to think of the woman at all due to the way she had been acting. Ever since escaping the lab, Kuno had noticed that something was off about her. She hadn't been sure at the time but after her threats back in the forest and the way she spoke now, lessened any trust Kuno felt towards her. If any at all. It was only a matter of time before there was none left to hold on to.

Adam's presence shook her out of her dazed state and she glanced over at him as he stood beside her. It was obvious that he wasn't feeling well, no doubt from the empty sound in his voice, and she could see that he was in desperate need of a proper rest. "Where's the bag?" Adam asked, voice unwavering. Kuno could only guess that he meant the bag that held the serums for each of the experiments. She tried to search her thoughts for whoever had it last but it wouldn't come to her. The hectic events of today paired with fatigue from the journey here did not bode well. It seemed it was catching up with her, leaving her mind a little foggy. Therefore, the girl couldn't remember who had it last exactly so she wouldn't be much help in the matter.

It was then that Koran announced that dinner was served and she glanced over at the pot of spaghetti that sat on the table for the taking. Alencia and Gwen didn't seem ready to accept the humans food and Gwen even went as far to find something else to eat. It was a little rude on their part but what did the man - according to Ari his name was Koran - expect? Not everyone would be as accepting of the food that was offered to them. Although Kuno had her own share of trust issues she was not about to deny the opportunity to have a good meal, so she smiled and headed over to the counter to make her own plate. Michelle had also stated that there spare clothes at the end of the hall if anyone wished to change. I'd rather wear those clothes then this hospital gown, she thought, nodding her head at the owner of the Sanctuary.

Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Carver and Roger's arrival as well and waved at them in greeting. It wasn't necessary, sure, but she hadn't seen the two since after she had split from the group when they were still in the forest. As she was scooping a glob of spaghetti and sauce onto her paper plate that Michelle had taken out, Carver spoke up about the pair finding rooms to bunk in and then saying that they could decide whether or not co-ed would be okay. He seemed to be asking everyone for their opinion on the issue and she waited to hear what the others would say before she said anything in return.

Both Rae and Alencia didn't seem to care what they did when it came to the rooming situation. Alencia went on to say that they should move into another room to discuss these things and, if for a moment, Kuno agreed. Though, honestly, she did not wish to follow anything Alencia said, but it made sense after all. What with Michelle, Koran, Daniella, and the other man (whom she had not noticed enter) in the same room, it would be safe to say that they should speak elsewhere. Kuno doubted they would only talk about where they would sleep, though, as the conversation was bound to drift to other things. Say, their next course of action. "I guess wherever everyone is comfortable in sleeping is fine with me," Kuno said finally, taking her plate and joining Ari and Rae by the bar area. She sat on the stool next to Rae and started to eat the food on her plate. She tried not to eat it too desperately, but she was starving and the little energy bar she had gotten from Danielle hadn't done enough to end her hunger. It only took her a couple moments to finish the serving of spaghetti and she stood up from her seat to dump out her food.

Harsh words spilled from Gwen's mouth and she turned her head to catch the last of it. "...I'll rip your throat out before the seizure starts, audience be damned. My beasts want blood and aren't terribly picky right now on whose it is. " Kuno wasn't entirely sure why Gwen had said this to Alencia but she doubted that it was without good reason and she had to hide the smirk that came upon her lips. Alencia had probably deserved it, whatever it was she did to upset Gwen, and she was glad that someone had put her in her place. The attitude the woman had towards everyone was unnerving at times and although Kuno understood part of the reason why she acted this way, she knew when it was time to stop. The smug look faded as Gwen left and retreated down the hallway with Adam and she guessed that she was going to refuel with the serum as Adam had asked beforehand. Kuno padded over to Carver, coming to stand by his side as he leaned against the wall, and she said in a quiet voice, "We should wait until everyone has finished with what they're doing then we can have the meeting I suppose."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            ✿✿✿xxxxxx

Dapper Carnivore

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
|A|dam |C|ain

He could feel the tension in the room, a huge giant amount of tension, between experiments, between humans. It was almost sickening to him, as it felt it was closing in around him. It was a light change in the room but the temperature started to drop as he stood there listening to what everyone was saying. As much as he knew that Carver was attempting to make sure that they were all safe, it felt wrong how he went about doing it. "How about we ask the person who is so graciously allowing us in her home to decide where we room? Or are we going to just invade her home like a bunch of insects?" Adam said rather harshly. Everyone was paranoid, he got that. Perhaps it was his experience with Danielle that was showing him that people still cared. Really Michelle had no reason to continue to allow them to stay, really it made him concerned that realistically she didn't have a possible way to overpower them to kick them out.

Looking up towards the man who was dressed in the apron and chefs hat he looked at him a moment as he allowed them all to take their fill. "Thank you, though some of us are freaked out still about other people, we appreciate this." he said before he went to follow after Gwen. Adam wasn't the kind to mouth off like that, he tended to stay quiet and listen instead. His thoughts wandered as he followed Gwen down the hall and into a bedroom. Closing the door behind them he didn't hesitate to shuffle through the bag after her to find his own serum. He didn't usually inject himself in the hospital, but he had experience with medications for his mother, and he wasn't hesitant to go after himself with instruments it seemed. As the fluid entered into his system, it was a burning sensation that seemed to spread through him. It took only a few seconds for color to appear back into his face though and while his skin felt a little colder than normal it didn't feel like there was anything horribly wrong.

He watched Gwen and it occurred to him, this was the only chance that they had to get her chip out. "Give me your shoulder. I'll get your chip out."

User Image

Thoughts: "...."

Mutual Friends
Vestil
officejet
Dragona_Soluna
Suishou_Kitsune
”Cynosural Cataclysm"
Lady Vyolence
User Image
Experiment Ⅸ
R.o.g.e.r. x S.i.n.c.l.a.i.r.e
I n v i s i b i l i t y

When Carver asked him if he'd like to room with Alencia, Roger flashed him a grin. It was only natural he wanted to, she was adorable. Even if she did have a vicious anger streak. Though, if they had roomed together, he doubt he would get anything out of the deal. If anything he didn't even expect the green haired woman to want to room with him. It didn't hurt to try. When they arrived back at the Kitchen, Roger's eyes glanced around and noticed the kitchen was becoming quite full with people.

When Mr. Leader stated the room findings, he rounded back to the bar where he had been previously watching Koran cook. Seeing that it was a bit out of the way and not amongst all the people clustered in the kitchen. When he got to that spot, his eyes spotted Alencia rather easily. He arrived to the area shortly prior to Kuno's arrival, and had heard the comment from Thy. Roger's face twisted into a frown, but he knew he couldn't do anything against the shape shifter. Especially considering Alencia was probably the only person Gwen would struggle against due to the weakness she had against electricity.

Deciding to take his chances, Roger figured he would give the food offered to him by Koran a shot. Moving from hid seat, he rounded back into the kitchen, grabbed a plate. He prepared his meal by putting cheese on the bottom, noodles, cheese, meat, sauce, then cheese again. A smile sat on his lips a moment as he admired how cheesy his meal was. Circling back around to his prior location he mixed the cheese and other ingredients together before hastily devouring the meal. It was delicious. Slurping noises were near impossible for him to contain as he nearly swallowed the noodles whole. This was much more filling than the pizza he and Alencia had fetched hours earlier.

Firebreathing Gekko

User Image
╔══════════════════╗
ʛωɘɳđøℓұɳx§ħαđɘ
╚══════════════════╝

Where: bedroom Shape: human With: Adam

It looked like he had things under control. Gwen watched the serum start to take effect as his color came back. Something in her stomach loosened a little. Everyone, everyone left anyway, was alright. They were safe for the moment and no one would be dying anytime soon.

"Give me your shoulder. I'll get your chip out." That snapped her attention back. Gwen slid the knife from her boot and scooted closer so he could reach her. She held it out, hilt first. "You can use this. Don't over-use your powers and push yourself, Adam," she said quietly. She didn't want to be the reason if he started to freeze again. "And we probably shouldn't do this on the bed. I doubt Michelle will appreciate me bleeding all over the place," she said dryly as she moved to the hard-wood floor. She could tear a strip off her pants to wrap the wound and keep from bleeding all over the place if necessary.

”Vestil"

Dapper Carnivore

User Image
|A|dam |C|ain

He would have been more than willing to push himself further to get the last chip out, but he was glad that she had a knife on her. "Make sure to clean it out really well afterwards. I'm going to numb you still so it won't be as painful." he mentioned. Joining her on the floor. "I've got it..." he said, stopping her from ripping her clothes any further as he removed his hospital gown shirt. He was glad that he was able to have kept his pants, and Michelle had mentioned that there was some spare clothes available for them to change into.

He wrapped the hospital gown under where he was going to be stabbing into and allowed her to hold it into place. "Give me a heads up of where you feel the chip is before I numb it." he said. As soon as he was more sure of the location he placed his hand over the tattoo, numbing the skin. "Here it comes." he warned before starting to dig into her skin. He was quiet as he worked, not wanting to cause more damage than was necessary. After a few minutes of digging he finally located the chip, slowly cutting around it as the tissue had attached itself around it. "Almost out." he said as he worked at the last piece of tissue he could get to. Finally he pulled the piece out, immediately bringing the hospital gown up around the wound to try and keep the bleeding to a minimum. He offered the chip to Gwen, figuring that the at of destroying the thing would be therapeutic to her and not wanting to steal any moment of closure away from her.

Carefully he wiped the knife on the hospital gown and handed it back to Gwen. His mind was being silent and he felt a sense of relief, as he wiped the blood off his hands. Maybe the serum keeps the voices at bay. "....Gwen, when you're fighting your beasts...can you understand what they're saying?" he asked. It was an odd question, and it was apparent something was bothering him when he asked it. "...Nevermind. It's a stupid question." he immediately wrote off, trying to brush it away. He didn't want to worry anyone. It was better not to inform anyone. He didn't want them to be scared for him.

"I'm going to get some food." he said, his wanting to get away from his question making him push his stinging ears out of the equation. Leaving the room, the closed the door behind him, walking down the hall to go and visit where Michelle said there was some clothes. It didn't take him very long to located an ordinary looking black t-shirt. He pulled it on over his torso before returning to the kitchen to get some of the spaghetti. He didn't want to talk anyone, he just wanted to retrieve some food and eat by himself for a while. Exiting from the kitchen to the dining room. He caught sight of Michelle, as well as someone else who he didn't recognize. It took him a moment to try and not to start judging on why they weren't aware of his presence in any way, but everyone was exhausted so he pushed it aside. He looked between the two seated at the dining room table and he hesitated a moment. "Ah...sorry. I didn't mean to intrude....." he he said, not sure if he was stepping in on something private. "My name is Adam and...I wanted to apologize for my friends....we're not really used to using manners, they shouldn't have explored around your home without your permission...and I wanted to thank you for allowing us in your home, letting us eat your food, and offering clothing to us...it's a kindness we're not accustomed to. If you ever want us to leave, tell me and I'll make it happen." he offered. He was sure that a good part of the group would leave if they were asked, though some he felt might take more coercing, and he wanted to make sure that Michelle wasn't feeling trapped in her situation.

"Is this a friend of yours?"
he asked referring to the person that he didn't recognize. There wasn't any paranoia in his voice, it was probably better for Michelle to have someone else here that was on her side a bit more, really one more human was not going to cause the group to be overpowered in any way. "There's spaghetti in kitchen, though it might be better if I get you some, the others are high-strung at the moment..."he offered.

User Image

officejet
thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

thymeast22
User Image
╔══════════════════╗
ʛωɘɳđøℓұɳx§ħαđɘ
╚══════════════════╝

Where: bedroom ⇒ dining room Shape: human With: Adam, Michelle, Allan

Gwen held the gown in place, tapped the corner where the two sides of the '7' joined. "I'm pretty sure it's there, in the corner," she said. Then he was numbing the area, and then Adam slid the knife into her arm. She didn't move, forced her muscles to relax rather than tense up beneath him. She could deal with the pain - every time she shifted it hurt. It was almost pleasant after fourteen years, she almost craved it. And wasn't that messed up?

Finally Adam finished and handed her the chip. She looked up to him as he handed the knife back. He was trying to decide what to say. "Gwen, when you're fighting your beasts... can you understand what they're saying? ... Nevermind. It's a stupid question." Before she could respond he had stood up and fled the room, saying something about getting food as he left.

The gypsy stared after him for a moment, not quite hiding the worry from her face. Nothing she could do about it, not now anyway. So she flipped the knife in her hand, set the chip on the ground, and slammed the hilt onto it to shatter the small device. She wrapped a strip of the hospital gown around the wound on her arm, made sure the room was clean, and headed back towards the voices of the others. She threw away the fragmented chip and bloody gown in the first trash can she saw, just inside the kitchen. Then Gwen paused in the doorway to the dining room, listened to Adam try to set the human girl at ease. She should do the same thing. Time to finally use those skills she'd been taught. But first.....

"Adam? They do talk to me. Argue with me, too." It was all she could do for now, just let him know what she had voices in her head. Gwen wasn't sure why he had asked, or what was worrying him. But she wasn't quite sure she liked it. Then she directed her attention to Michelle, offered a small wry smile.

"What he didn't mention is we've been running all day, and are exhausted and scared and hungry. Manners weren't, aren't, terribly high on our list of priorities. But we do appreciate you opening your home to us," she said quietly. "And I'm sorry if I scared you earlier. It's been a stressful day, and being surrounded with strangers wasn't helping." It was the best apology Michelle would get without a full explanation, anyway.

”Vestil"
”officejet"

Interesting Smoker

3,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Koran, Ex-Military Sp.Ops.

More people helped themselves to his spaghetti than he had imagined in his head. Three or four hadn't, but it wasn't too late either. There was still plenty left and the burners were kept on low to keep the food warm. Most of them had thanked him as well. Except for the one expected to keep to herself. "Your welcome everyone. I hope it tastes as good as the looks on your face say it does. If you need anything else from me, just ask. There is very little that i cant do, and very few things i cant get a hold of." he said with a welcoming tone and smile. It made him feel a little more appreciated that they said thank you. But it was only a start. There is a huge Trust boundary between the group and others outside of it. It was in all of their eyes, including how exhausted they were. Hell, even Koran was ready to fall to the ground and sleep at this point. Until a couple flashes caught his eye anyway. 'I knew it..'

That said it all. The proof shined itself through the abyss of secrets they had been keeping. One of the others threatened her immediately after the incident. Koran turned around and filled up a plate to eat, acting as if he hadnt seen anything. There was no need to show that he knew something of that sort was happening, it would do nothing but scare them more and cause a fuss between themselves. He had to find a way to calm the green haired girl down if she wasn't going to listen to her peers though. Koran peered his head over his shoulder and frowned as he caught a glimpse of her. 'She's a threat to everyone if she keeps this up, including herself.' he thought to himself as he brought his head back around. Then the front door opened.

Yet again, Another person. This was starting to look more and more like a massacre waiting to happen after seeing what he saw. Koran would have to watch himself now, as well as the safety of the others, things could get ugly quick. It wouldn't be his first time, but he wanted to be on the right side of the table this time, not fighting against them.

The group was talking about rooms by this point. Who was sleeping where and such. 'sh*t' If there wasn't enough room, Koran knew he would be sleeping on a couch or even outside, as long as all the women had a bed to sleep in. It wasn't a huge deal, but he wouldn't do it if he didn't have to. Out of respect, he would let the others discuss the situation first. "You guys let me know if you Find a spot for me. I'm going to step outside and do a little exercising after my meal." Koran began walking out, but stopped by the green haired girl and spoke softly to her, enough where only she could hear. "I know I don't even know your name, and that your seriously upset with this situation, he looked down and frowned, " and I can tell by your eyes and body language that you hate me from the inside out, but One thing we Dont need in this sanctuary is somebody hurting another." Koran explained with care in the sweetest, kindest voice possible, and began to walk away.

Devoted Lunatic

5,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Michelle Hapner

+ aka the one and only +
Oz

--- --- --- --- --- ------ --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
You help me lose my mind.
Help me lose my mind......
Keep biding my time, how much longer?

Ozzy had been so engrossed in her thoughts and eating that she barely noticed Adam enter until he spoke. She jerked slightly, her hand reaching for the gun that wasn't there. However as she realized that it was only Adam she let out a breath and relaxed. She was definately way too jumpy and this was not good. Oz frowned when the other asked if had intruded. "Wha-" She glanced around and finally noticed someone else sitting in the dining room with her. She almost yelled, if not for the fact that she remembered seeing his picture and connected the memory with a name. "Oh my gosh, you scared the s**t out of me." Ozzy said, as she took a deep breath. It seemed her internet buddy was a freaking ninja. Still she glad, he had found his way alright. She had been about to introduce the two when Adam began to speak. "My name is Adam and...I wanted to apologize for my friends....we're not really used to using manners, they shouldn't have explored around your home without your permission...and I wanted to thank you for allowing us in your home, letting us eat your food, and offering clothing to us...it's a kindness we're not accustomed to. If you ever want us to leave, tell me and I'll make it happen." Ozzy was quiet for a moment or two, unsure what to say. When Gwen spoke, Ozzy was even more taken aback. It seemed her quiet display of anger was starting to get some peoples attention afterall.

She sighed, then smiled at both of them. "Its okay, about them looking around I mean. I probably would have been just annoyed if they'd asked for a tour." Ozzy said with a smile before she continued, "I think everyone was just tired, and based on what you just said, I imagine you all were, and probably still are, running pretty much on zero at the moment." Ozzy said, as she looked down at her plate and paused for a second. "I just get a little..........tense when I feel like I don't understand whats happening, or why." Ozzy said thinking over all that she had seen and done. She sighed, then looked back up at the two with a smile. "However, whether I know whats going on or not, won't effect your staying here. You're all welcome to stay as long as you need to. This place is hardly ever used for anything other than storage nowadays." She said with a light laugh. It was her way of saying she wasn't going to pry into their business unless they wanted her to know. Yes it was going to kill her to have to wait and she would probably ask questions anyway, but at least they didn't need to feel like they had to give her information in exchange for a place to stay. Ozzy looked over at Gwen, a smile still on her face. "Im sorry, too. I wasn't very friendly, but I hope I haven't made too bad of an impression?" She asked, wondering if she could make nice with the girl. Then remembered Allan. "Oh Im sorry, this is Allan." She said as she gestured over towards the other male, then towards herself. "And my name is Michelle, but you can call me Ozzy. Its my nickname." She said, smiling. She wasn't sure if she had formally introduced herself, she figured now was as good a time as any.

You bring me something I can't define.
.....make me wonder what I felt before
Who've I been waiting for?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Location>>>>>>>>Sanctuary: Dining room
Wearing>>>>>>>>My Blue jeans, favorite hoodie and a pair of converse. And of course my glasses
Feeling>>>>>>>> Sorry,
In the company of>>>>>>>> Adam, Gwen and Allan
Out Of Class>>>>>>>>

V e s t i l
thymeast22
-IneptDreamer52-
User Image
xxx ѵaиgεʟɪиε aɗεʟɪиε εѵεʟɪaиxxx
Ⓒ ⓐ ⓟ ⓣ ⓐ ⓘ ⓝ

IndentEvangeline was quite content to hear the fact that Lena approved of the ideas that she had put on the table for the rest of the evening. She had been unable to feel the desire to seek attention from someone so badly, especially considering the beauty that the Commander had. In fact, Eve was unable to keep her eyes from admiring the other woman's beautiful any moment she got as they journeyed out of the forest and into the city bar. A large grin set on her face as she lead the way.

--------------

IndentAs they got to the bar and sat themselves at a table by the window. Eve also grabbed a menu and scanned through it. A small smile sat on her features as she glanced through the pages. Her eyes rose to meet Selene's when she began to speak. The smile twisted into a toothy one as she asked for Evangeline's opinion. "To be quite honest, I like anything that results in a good time." Mischief wrapped around her expression."Sometimes, I prefer sweeter drinks, others I just want to taste the alcohol. Tonight, I just want to have a taste of..." Mrs. Hevelian trailed off as a drink on the menu caught her eye.

IndentIt was something she hadn't had since her youth, drinking under the age having a good time. Though, the shot always had the most inappropriate name. Her face gained a tint of pink as she pointed at her own menu. A Wet p***y. That was what she wanted. Looking up to her partner from the menu, she smiled trying to keep the embarassment from being too obvious. Though, she knew the shade would probably return when it came time to ordering it.

Indent"What is it you want? I'll cover the bill tonight if you like." She said still with her smile.

Aged Poster

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Allan Josephs

Recon and Undercover Infiltration

"Lets be honest..."

Allan had been sitting around doing nothing as people walked and talked around him. They were all odd to be fair, and who was to say he wasn't? Finally after a bit of time had passed the blond haired boy walked in and looked at him, to which Allan stared back. Suddenly he was talking about him and his companions. The way he was describing things, it sounded as if they were animals who had been previously forced into cages and used to test makeups and perfumes on. Who were these people? Who had Michelle let into her home? Because they certainly weren't normal. Speaking of Michelle it seemed she had finally noticed his presence as she jumped from him sitting beside her. Allan had a tendency to scare people but most of the time he laughed and joked around about it... not this time.

"Yeah... sorry about that..." He said, his gaze never shifting from the blonde male. It was not a harsh or cold gaze, it was more of a curious one. His tone reflected however, that he was intrigued by there new pieces to the board.

Along came another girl who had joined in their company although she seemed a bit... colder maybe? He wouldn't say anything about that because despite the attitude she had began to apologize for their intrusion and for her earlier attitude and action As she explained why Allan once again took on a skeptical air. Was it in his place to question them? Probably not but he would anyway. Being reserved and quiet was not in Allan's nature; he was more of a let it all out kind of guy. This time it might come back to bite him in the butt but he didn't care.

"What have you been running from that had you all so scared?" He asked, curiosity reflected into his tone. He hadn't meant it to sound as cold and condescending as it had but that was how things were sometimes. He had knew that something was off about these people, now he just wanted to know what. What were they hiding? He doubted he would find out any time soon but it was worth the effort to at least ask.

8,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄

{ i will not die } { i will not die } { i will not die }{ i will not die } { i will not die }

User Image
a r i - l u c a t - d e m o t h i
THE EARTH MANIPULATOR
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Ari eats silently, enjoying the taste and the texture of the pasta on her tongue. It had been so long since they had real food, and although a few of them were fortunate enough to have a slice or two of pizza before all hell broke loose, nothing could beat the quality of a fresh cooked meal. And perhaps it was because of the years of tasteless food, but the spaghetti tasted far better than she could ever remember it tasting. Beside her, Rae rose to her feet and began making her way towards the counter to prepare herself a serving of pasta. Ari watched her as she walked, absently stabbing and poking at her pasta with her fork. She wondered for a moment of Rae liked spaghetti, or if she had ever tried it before she was captured. She was curious to know what foods she enjoyed, and after a few moments, found herself thinking that she should pull Koran aside and ask him to teach her how to cook. Now that they were out of the labs, they would be able to eat whatever they wanted, and she wanted to be the one to make Rae her absolute favorite foods, just to see her happy, if only for a few moments. Shaking her head, she tried to clear her mind of those thoughts. Before she could indulge in those thoughts, she first had to get her feelings out in the open and hope that she even had that opportunity.

Sighing, she took another mouthful of pasta and chewed slowly, giving herself something to do to occupy her mind. As she ate, she continue to stare at Rae, wanting so badly to just blurt out the words that have been brewing inside of her for so long. She wanted to tell the woman how important she has been to her all these years, how her strength and friendship was the only thing that kept her from trying to end her life again. She wanted to tell her just how beautiful she was, and how strong. But no matter how hard she tried, the fear of rejection, as well as it being in front of so many other people, forced her into silence. But it was something that she needed to tell her, before it was too late… Sighing, she cupped her trembling hands over her face for a few moments, giving herself time to relax. When she lowered her hands and glanced back at Rae, she noticed just how exhausted the woman looked. She was struggling just to get her food, and the site of it made her heart ache. But there wasn’t much she could do right now. The best thing for her would be food and rest, both of which she could get here. They just needed time.

As Rae returned to the bar, she joked about how they apparently had two different ways of eating their spaghetti. Ari glanced at Rae’s plate, and laughed lightly. “You know, I’m sure there’s endless ways to eat this one simple dish,” she said as she took another mouthful of pasta. She was almost done with her food, and with a full stomach, she was beginning to feel much better. Glancing down at her plate, she smiled as a distant memory danced across her mind. Yes, she had her specific way of preparing this dish, and so did her parents. Her mother loved pasta sauce, and would soak her noodles in it. Her father, however, had an odd way of doing it. He would always cover the plate in a layer of sauce before placing a layer of noodles on top, then he would always finish it off with a sprinkling of salt. Neither Ari nor her mother ever understood why he did it, but they never judged him out loud for it. From beside her, she could hear Rae release a sound of pleasure through a mouthful of pasta. A large smile spread across Ari’s lips as she saw the happiness on Rae’s face. ‘I’ll learn...’ She thought as she finished off her plate of spaghetti. ‘I’ll learn to cook for you… If you’ll let me...’

After a few minutes of general conversation and observing those who wandered through the kitchen, Ari could understand the general feelings of the people around her. Alencia certainly wasn’t happy, but when was she? But Gwen seemed very tense… Nervous, even. She kept eyeing all the people around her, and Ari understood completely. There were far too many people crammed into one small area. She hoped that it would get better once everyone settled in and spread out a bit, but it was going to be hard to adjust to this new way of living. Just then, Carver and Roger returned, drawing her attention away from the shapeshifter. She listened carefully to what Carver had to say, but it didn’t seem like anything negative, which was a good sign. He mentioned that there were many rooms throughout the house, but they would still be forced to room with someone. He asked how they thought this should be done, and just as his last words were being spoken, a woman walked into the kitchen behind him and began speaking as if she owned the place. For all Ari knew, she did. The young woman explained where the rooms were, and that there were spare clothes and such. But she said nothing else as she prepared herself a plate of food, and Ari noticed that she was using disposable plates and forks. Glancing down at her dirty plate and fork, she instantly made the decision to do the dishes tonight as a Thank You for the woman’s kindness.

Rae stated that the others should room with whoever they felt comfortable with, and it shouldn’t be limited to one way or the other. Ari nodded in agreement, knowing that there wasn’t much point to repeat what Rae had just said. She felt it wouldn’t be fair to force someone to room with someone they weren’t comfortable with. She was certain that, if everyone could choose who they wanted to share their space with, it would make things far easier to adjust for the time they were staying here. She already knew who she wanted to ask to share her room, but before she could muster the nerve to do so, Rae turned and asked her the very question that she wanted to ask herself. A smile spread across her face, and she nodded. “Of course I will,” she said. Although she was happy that this was happening, she could feel her heart pounding in her chest, and her fingers were trembling so hard that she had to clasp her hands together and set them on her lap.

Kuno agrees with Rae’s option a few moments later as she fixes herself a plate of food and sits herself down next to Rae at the bar. Ari glanced at her, then gave her a kind smile and a small nod. Through all of the general noise in the kitchen, she could hear Koran accepting everyone’s thanks for the food, and offering to help in any way he could from here on out, but Ari’s attention was not on the man now. Something else had caught her attention… Alencia, who stood at the far end of the kitchen, was glaring at Koran with so much hatred that it unnerved her. But what made the situation worse were the numerous sparks that shot from her slender body, and the fact the Koran seemed to notice as well. Setting her fork down, Ari slowly pushed herself to the edge of her seat, her body tense, preparing herself for any possible altercation that may arise because of the woman’s rise in anger. But when she saw Koran look away and prepare himself a plate of food as if nothing happened, she became instantly suspicious. A normal person wouldn’t see that sort of thing and look away as if nothing happened, and it was obvious that he saw it...

As Alencia made her way towards the pantry, Ari could see Gwen watching her, her entire body tense except for her head, which turned to watch Alencia’s movements. At her feet, Ari could see the remnants of one of Alencia’s sparks, and she knew exactly what had happened. This whole situation was starting to get out of hand… Ari watched everything that happened after with wide eyes, unsure of what she should do as Gwen pinned Alencia in place and threatened to rip her throat out if she didn’t control herself. But as both Alencia and Gwen exited the room, Ari felt her tense body loosen. It was just stress… Everything would calm down once everyone got some rest, she was sure… Her heart was pounding again, but this time, for an entirely different reason. Taking slow, steady breaths, she closed her eyes and focused on slowing her heart rate. This certainly was not the time or place to lose control of herself. She had been doing so well up to this point, and she wasn’t going to ruin that now.

“Well, that was certainly… Something…” She said quietly as she glanced around the room to see who else had witnessed that whole tense exchange. Sighing deeply, she turned towards Rae and smiled weakly. “Whenever you’re ready, we can go pick out a room…” She had heard what Adam said before he left to follow Gwen, and his words had struck her hard. She never intended to be a burden on anyone, and she didn’t think about the fact that they had just walked right in and began making themselves at home without even talking with the woman who owned the building. She felt terrible for it, but she felt that the faster they get themselves settled and out of the way, the better. So she really wanted to get to a secluded room and have a few silent moments away from the group.

Quote:
OOC :Super long, and not at all the best I could have done. But I had so much from so many other posts to make mention of, and it just kinda got out of hand. Ugh...

{ i will survive } { i will survive } { i will survive } { i will survive } { i will survive }

▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄

#8A262E #BD5554 #E2C26F

Dapper Carnivore

User Image
|A|dam |C|ain

Gwen's mention that she understood the voices of the animals when they were trying to take over sent a small chill through him. He didn't say anything, though his eyes were speaking for him. There was something very obviously bothering him, but he wasn't talking about it.

Michelle's smile made him feel a little more at ease that they hadn't overstayed their welcome, it was the first time he had seen her smile in fact. It seemed like they weren't intruding as much as he had thought they were, though he still didn't want to seem impolite. With the small look he had taken with going to take the serum, he could tell that there was some work to be done around the place. It wasn't terrible, but there was work.

Gwen's apology and Michelle's apology in return made him start to feel in a much better place, though he could feel eyes on him. It didn't take long to figure out who's as all he had to do was look at the other guy in the room. There was a moment where he stared right back, his eyes almost had a glazed look over them, partially from being tired, though Adam's eyes naturally looked tired looking. "Well, if you need any work done around the place, we're more than happy to help. It's the least we can do to repay you." he explained, looking away from Allan. As Michelle introduced the male he looked back at him a moment, giving him a calculating gaze. He set his plate of spaghetti onto the table, and sat down to eat it.

Allan was not as held back as Ozzy it appeared. They had just met and he had already right out asked them for information, which came just as Adam was about to take his first bite. If Adam hadn't met Danielle before this, he would have immediately retreated and refused to give any information, Allan's question was a simple one though, and it was easy enough to answer without giving anything away about their abilities. His eyes looked to Gwen a moment, as if to give her a heads up that he was going to tell them a little information. He set his fork down on the plate again before speaking.

"We've been held captive ever since we were taken from our parents at various ages by a sociopath who performed horrible experiments on us." he said in a serious tone looking directly at Allan. "We all teamed up and escaped...not everyone made it..." he explained further, his expression not losing any of intensity. His eyes appeared to glaze over a moment as he thought through the events of the day. "....weak." the word seemed to slap him in the face and he came out of his trance. He sat there a moment, his hand holding onto his fork, though he didn't move a muscle. "I..I need to borrow a pair of tweezers and some bandages. Do you have any to spare?" he asked, looking to Ozzy, his attention completely away from the idea of food. A hand went up to his ears, the tips of them still covered in black dead tissue. "I have frost bitten tissue...I need to remove it otherwise it can get infected or cause necrosis..." he explained, though it seemed like he was saying the explanation to distract himself from something.

User Image

officejet
thymeast22

-IneptDreamer52-

Kawaii Werewolf

User Image
C a r v e r ⋮⋮ J o s h u a ⋮⋮ L y a l i
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxℰxperiment ˇ№1
☢Teleportation
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO
                                                    Soon after Roger and Carver entered the room a female with glasses entered not soon after, and she seemed a bit irritated with him and Roger as what he got from it. So was this woman the owner and angry that they took things into their own hands and looked around. If she was in their shoes, he knew she would do the same thing. The female stated about bathrooms and clothing thought his azure eyes went to Rae as she was the first to speak up about the room bunking. True he did assume that bunking with those that made one comfortable would be better than assigned rooms. He had always admired Rae, she usually was always able to point out a better idea about anything he had came up with. Along with Alencia and him, Rae also through out ideas back at the lab to help their escape. Carver's eyes went to another male (Allan) that walked into the room. Why was there so many strangers? He thought Koran was enough as it was. Now there was like four? This is just great. Now they'd have to be extremely careful about speaking about themselves in front of them. Though that male almost looked like one of his childhood friends. Though he figured it couldn't be, he was separated from his friend when he was taken at eight.

Alencia seemed to be speaking about what had happened to those that didn't know, or wasn't with the main group back at the hospital. His eyes lowered when he overheard her say that they also got Quinn. He didn't really like the pink haired female but, it was still a loss. Everyone here was his new family, at least as he saw it. Of course Alencia reminded him of like a sister yet they never saw eye to eye with each other. His eyes met Alencia's she spoke about basically the meeting that they were going to have. He just nodded in agreement, of course they'd have one soon. Though whether or not they should tell these humans would also come up into the meeting, as he would bring it up. He was almost beginning to trust Koran, but with three others it was kinda difficult. Then Gwen approached the green haired woman and seemed to speak harshly, something happened between them. And he knew Gwen hated Alencia's power of electricity. Mostly cause it affected Gwen's abilities. Then Gwen and Adam stepped out of the room. Carver supposed it was the serum that Gwen had been able to retrieve.

Kuno also spoke up about the sleeping arrangements. He would like to stay with Kuno, but if she would like to stay with someone else that would be fine with him. As long as she was comfortable with who she stayed with that was all that mattered to him. Kuno then approached him and spoke softly, "We should wait until everyone has finished with what they're doing then we can have the meeting I suppose." she said. He agreed with her, he believed that Gwen was the only one with a chip in still so he guessed that is what Adam and her were doing. His azure eyes went to the spaghetti and his stomach growled a bit, he wanted to be sure that everyone else got food first, he'd take what was left. The female (Michelle) and the male (Allan) had disappeared from the room, and he couldn't wait anymore. "I agree with you, Kuno. We'll hold the meeting very shortly after everyone gets settled into rooms and change or shower if they need. Meanwhile, I think I'm going to scarf down some spaghetti." He said with a chuckle, he then gently pulled her into a hug. "I'm glad you're alright. I was very worried about you since we got split up." He spoke quietly into her ear, pulled from the hug and smiled to her then stepped around and grabbed a plate. Piled on spaghetti noodles and drowned them with the sauce, then sprinkled some cheese on top. He grabbed a fork and started eating as he walked back over to where he was standing against the wall. His face was a mess but he couldn't care less, he hadn't ate all day and his food would be gone within five minutes. Carver had to admit, this food was tasty. He'd have to thank Koran for it later.

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

It's hiding in the dark, it's teeth are razor sharp
There's no escape for me, it wants my soul, it want my heart
No one can hear me scream, maybe it's just a dream
Maybe it's inside of me, stop this monster

Feelings:: Hungry?
Is With ::Everyone and some strangers.

↷Oo𝒞::

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash