Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Did everyone enjoy the time skip post?

Yes! It left me on the edge of my seat the whole time! 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
It was pretty good. Great way to wrap up the rp 0.5 50.0% [ 3 ]
Eh, it was alright. Could've been a little better. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I think a character would've done something differently but good overall. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
No, I didn't like how my character or another character did such and such. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 > >>

Kawaii Werewolf

User Image
User Image

There have always been myths of giving human beings super-human abilities, or even humans having certain powers. Well, you know how those missing persons show up in the news? They get tracked for a while but the police end up stop trying? Truth be told, those people are still alive. Well most of them anyway. But they all end up in a sheltered lab out of town, deep in the woods. Guarded by any kind of machine and any technology you can imagine. You want to know why? Because its to keep what they have inside those steel doors, from escaping. What is inside you may ask? That is where those myths come from, within the impenetrable walls hold cells; or cages. Meant to keep us unique humans locked within them unless noted otherwise. Let me tell you from the beginning of why us twelve super-humans are kept under lock and key.

About fifteen years ago, a Doctor named Joseph had been working for the military, to create a serum that could give a human, super-human ability. Just for the military to posses the most power weapon anyone could imagine. Though, the doctor's serum wasn't perfected, cause the person he experimented on to react badly to the serum. At first it was a success, the experiment had the ability to make his skin bulletproof. What the doctor didn't know, is that it had a major flaw. That flaw made the male have a severe case of lead poisoning. His skin had absorbed the shocks of the bullets, caused the lead to get soaked up into his blood, killing him within minutes. After the president found out what had been going on under his nose, he had the doctor arrested and sent to life in prison, the doctor's notes were kept on file. Stored his files in a top secret location.

But the safe had been broken into, by an escaped mental institution patient, the doctor's files stolen. Leading us back to present day. This person has become a copy cat, but worked much harder on the serums. Making each one different. This is where we twelve come in, six girls and six guys, taken from society to undergo experiments on us. Given different serums to make us super-human. We've been injected with this stuff since we were kids, now we're teens, young adults and some adults. The serum isn't perfected yet, at all. We still have the side affects, they physically and mentally hurt our well-being.

We have planned our escape, while we talk at lunch when we're able to get out of our cages, even though we are always closely watched. Not able to have close relationships with anyone here. Yet people have, we want out and our time to do so is now. We want our lives back, to not live like we do now. We want relationships, with normal people. Even with our powers, we just all desperately want to be normal. Indeed we have to be careful, to overdo our powers can be fatal to us. We must try to get the word out, that the military is trying to use super-humans for war weapons. We have to reach the public, give our stories. Have this crazy doctor behind bars and hopefully not get experimented on again.

Will you help us get free? Or try and contain us?

M o n t h / / Y e a r : :
                    xxxΆpɾiɭ, 2Ø16

D a t e : :
                    xxxSaturday, 23rd

W e a t h e r : :
                    xxxSunnyxxClearxxPartly CloudyxxCloudyxxDrizzlyxxRainxxHard RainxxThunder StormxxBreezy xxWindyxxStrong WindxxDryxxHumidxxFlood WarningxxFlood

xxxxxxxTemperature;; HotxxWarmxxModeratexxCoolxxCold

T i m e : :
                    xxxMorning❂xxAfternoon◎xxEvening◑xxNight☾

xxxxxxxxAm;; ① ② ③ ④ ⑤ ⑥ ⑦ ⑧ ⑩ ⑪ ⑫
                    xxxxxxxxPm;; ① ② ③ ④ ⑤ ⑥ ⑦ ⑧ ⑨ ⑩ ⑪ ⑫

User Image User Image

Thanks to BEARRS for my lovely layout. Check out her shop here. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kawaii Werewolf

User Image

o1. Follow Gaia ToS! It's always a first, stick by it or I kick you out.
                    o2. No God-modding. It's annoying and unfair. Let other people's character have chances to dodge or counter-attack you. If I see you not allowing this I am removing you.
                    o3. No Killing off Other Characters. If you want to try, talk to the person who is controlling that character first to make sure its alright with them. Then tell me about it before you post it away.
                    o4. Grammar! This is a semi-literate to literate roleplay. Meaning you must be able to post at least two, three or more paragraphs each post. And no text talk!
                    o5. Romance = PG-13. Love is welcome in this roleplay, though keep everything PG-13. There are children here and if any romance gets too spicy, take it to PMs or time skip it all.
                    o6. Kindness. Always be polite to other roleplayers within the Rp. Do not bring outside drama into here, it's not welcome and nobody likes to hear anyone complain. If you have a problem with someone in the roleplay, bring it to me and I'll be sure it gets handled.
                    o7. Vulgarity. It is allowed, but do not under any circumstance use it in ever single line. I don't want to see the F word dropped five times or more in one sentence. If I see it, you are removed.
                    o8. Activeness. Please, do not join this roleplay, post a few times then just drop out of it. I like to create stories with just about everyone. Plus it wouldn't be fair to other people if your character and theirs get romantically involved then you disappear. This Rp is committed, please be that way.
                    o9. Characters. No more than one character per person. If I deem it fit I may allow more than one per person, but it's not likely. Also, PM me your character reservations. Once I approve of you, make your character in the test forum then link me to it. No one posts until I give the go ahead.
                    o10. Abilities. No one can have the same ability as another person. I will decide if powers are too similar or not. If so I will pick who will have that ability. If you don't like that, I'm sorry.

Kawaii Werewolf

User Image
((All picture anime please)).

Reserve FormPlease give me a 400x145 picture of your character with the name as well. Plus a black border.
                    You'll have two to four days to finish your profile once you submit this form and I approve of it.
                    [b][color=black]Username[/color]::[/b] Text
                    [b][color=black]Power, Rank or Role Wanted::[/color][/b] Text
                    [b][color=black]Roleplay Sample or Link::[/color][/b] Text

Experiments FormFull! Do Not ask to be an Experiment.
                    Experiments will have a tattoo of their number on their upper right shoulder.

[list][list][list][list][img]anime pic[/img]
                    [size=16]F i r s t [color=black][b] » [/b][/color] M i d d l e [color=black][b] « [/b][/color] L a s t[/size]

[size=10][color=color1]Full Name:[/color]
                    [i]Name here[/i]
                    [color=color2]Alias/Nickname:[/color]
                    [i]Nickname here[/i]
                    [color=color3]Birthday:[/color]
                    [i]Month/Day[/i]
                    [color=color1]Age:[/color]
                    [i]Age here[/i]
                    [color=color2]Sexuality:[/color]
                    [i]Sexuality here[/i]
                    [color=color3]Crush:[/color]
                    [i]Crush here[/i]
                    [color=color1]Family:[/color]
                    [i]family here[/i]
                    [color=color2]Likes:[/color]
                    [i]At least 3 likes here[/i]
                    [color=color3]Dislikes:[/color]
                    [i]At least 3 dislikes here[/i]
                    [color=color1]Fear:[/color]
                    [i]Fear here[/i]
                    [color=color2]Tattoos:[/color]
                    [i]Tattoos, if any[/i]
                    [color=color3]Piercings:[/color]
                    [i]Piercings, if any[/i]
                    [color=color1]Scars:[/color]
                    [i]Scars, if any[/i]
                    [color=color2]Personality:[/color]
                    [i]Personality here[/i]
                    [color=color3]Bio:[/color]
                    [i]Brief, 1 to 3 paragraphs[/i]
                    [/size]
                    [align=center][size=14][color=color1]Flaw[/color][/size]
                    [size=10][i]You're flaw here. Has to be a good flaw to go with your power.[/i][/size][/align]
                    [align=right][size=14][color=color2]P o w e r[/color][/size]
                    [size=11]U s e r n a m e[/size][/align][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Military Form
                    Doctor > Admiral > Captain > Commander > Lieutenant > Petty Officer > Etc.

[size=16]F i r s t [color=black][b] » [/b][/color] M i d d l e [color=black][b] « [/b][/color] L a s t[/size]

[i]Name here[/i]
                    [i]Nickname here[/i]
                    [i]Month/Day[/i]
                    [i]Age here[/i]
                    [i]Sexuality here[/i]
                    [i]Crush here[/i]
                    [i]family here[/i]
                    [i]Fear here[/i]
                    [i]Tattoos, if any[/i]
                    [i]Piercings, if any[/i]
                    [i]Scars, if any[/i]
                    [i]Personality here[/i]
                    [/size]

[align=right][size=14][color=color1]R a n k[/color][/size]

Citizens FormFull! Do Not ask to be an Citizen.
                    Give an important role or job to help.

[i]Name here[/i]
                    [i]Nickname here[/i]
                    [i]Month/Day[/i]
                    [i]Age here[/i]
                    [i]Sexuality here[/i]
                    [i]Crush here[/i]
                    [i]family here[/i]
                    [i]Fear here[/i]
                    [i]Tattoos, if any[/i]
                    [i]Piercings, if any[/i]
                    [i]Scars, if any[/i]
                    [i]Personality here[/i]
                    [/size]

[align=right][size=14][color=color1]R o l e[/color][/size]

Kawaii Werewolf

User Image

The Experiments
Slots Open:: Full!

User Image User Image
                    Ability: Teleportation. Profile: Uploaded. 01xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Ability: Illusion Manipulation. Profile: Uploaded. 02

User Image User Image
                    Ability: Lightning. Profile: Uploaded. 04xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAbility: Plant/Earth Manipulation Profile: Uploaded. 05

User Image User Image
                    Ability: Shapeshifting. Profile: Uploaded. 07xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAbility: Water Manipulation Profile: Uploaded. 08

User Image User Image
                    Ability: Invisibility. Profile: Uploaded. 09xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAbility: Cryokinesis. Profile: Uploaded. 11

The Military
Slots Open:: 2

User Image User Image
                    Rank: Crazy Doctor. Profile: Uploaded.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rank: Captain. Profile: Uploaded.

User Image
                    Rank: Commander. Profile: Uploaded.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rank: Unknown. Profile: Unknown.

The Citizens
Slots Open:: Full!

User Image User Image
                    Role: Owner of the Sanctuary . Profile: Uploaded.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Role: Detective. Profile: Uploaded.

User Image
                    Role: Student/Recon. Profile:Unknown.

The NPCs and Minor Characters
Slots Open:: Unlimited
*Do not need profiles*

User Image User Image
                    Role: Doctor's Assistant.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Role: Mayor.

User Image
                    Role: Michelle's Twin Brother.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Role: Unknown

Kawaii Werewolf

User Image

July 21st 2014
                    I have updated the Story So Far and the Poll. Along with the time of day.

July 7th 2014
                    We are not accepting anymore characters at this time! If there will be more chapters. Then I shall open more slots. But as of now, no more. Thank you:3

June 7th 2014
                    Please ignore post count and scroll down to "Story So Far" for a recap if you don't wish to read everything! I try to update it as much as possible! Still have two military and 1 citizen spot open! Plus NPCs are unlimited! So you can make as many as you want. And perhaps they could be an actual character (speak with me about it first). Please come join!

June 6th 2014
                    We have two Experiment spots open, along with two military and 1 citizen! Please come and join:3 we'd love to have you!

May 5th 2014
                    Three more spots open! Come on and fill them up! If you wish to be a certain group just message me and we'll talk about it! Enjoy the rp:3

May 2nd 2014
                    Just a few more slots left that are open! Main page is being updated as needed. I may make a map of the world but have to find a good map to do so. And please, ignore the post count!

April 26th 2014
                    We'd really like to get more military personal to join! So if you know of anyone that would like to join and be that. Please invite them!
                    Edit: I'm slowly updating the main page. So bare with me!

April 20th 2014
                    Only Experiments are given serum. No other people. I will make a short back story if need be to make things more clear about the story.

April 4th 2014
                    Almost all slots are full! *Still need an insanely crazy doctor though*.

March 30th 2014
                    Experiment slots are full! Hopefully some more people can hit up those military and citizen profiles:3 then we'll be full and in business!

March 27th 2014
                    Experiments here on out will only be male! We need more males and the ratio will not go weird!

March 25th 2014
                    Finally Open! Wouldn't mind to gain more characters. I also would like a crazy doctor! But Open for applicants~

March 17th 2014
                    Locations uploaded. Open for reserves and profiles only. Please do not post anything yet.

March 15th 2014
                    Reserves now open.

February 27th 2014
                    Need to edit story and fix up character slot.

February 27th 2014
                    Roleplay almost finished to be open.

Kawaii Werewolf

User Image

The Lab::
                Dr. Wiola's Laboratory.
                User Image
                It looks like an innocent place, though this house is far off from the city. Past the outskirts and hidden within a thick forest. It's supposed to be an illusion so if one day an outsider were to stumble upon this place, they would believe it's a regular house. The area that the Experiments are located, are underground, surrounded by military personal.

The Forest::
                User Image
                This is where the Experiments escape into. Either as a group or in separate groups and meet up with everyone once they are out of the forest. Though with how dense it is, it's no surprise if it takes them a few days to get out.

The City::
                Mayor ;; Joe Swiam
                User Image
                The group of Experiments will met up with Citizens here. Where they will develop more connections with people other than the Experiments themselves. Finally able to be free and live a normal life. Also how they'll be able to expose the Doctor and his evil plans.

The Sanctuary::
                Owner; Michelle.
                User Image
                Just a safe location for the group to gather and make plans. Located on the opposite side of the city far from the Lab.

The Hospital::
                User Image
                This is the hospital that the experiments have gone to.

Kawaii Werewolf

User Image

User Image
                    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/the-utspoken-u-c-not-open/t.90623619_1/?sequence=1][IMG]http://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad357/vegechu/Bought Art Work/Bought personal graphics/b6y5hl_zps42b555bb.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
                    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/the-utspoken-u-c-not-open/t.90623619_1/?sequence=1][IMG]http://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad357/vegechu/Bought Art Work/Bought personal graphics/2chkdwp_zps783d9a6a.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

User Image
                    This Rp is about Watch members, trying to restore their order and to defeat the nightmare king and his nightmares. Will the Watch win? Or come out on the bottom?

User Image*closed*
                    Two covens go head to head. House Granate is trying to stop House Fang from trying to unlock Arianlord. So far they have four of the six keys, can House Granate stop them in time before Arianlord will be awaken?

User Image
                    The war on Vangare has gotten worse. Both covens are at each other's throats and the three kingdoms are also at wat with each other. The day of thrash isnt as peaceful as it should be.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                    She is a really great gfx(graphics), page layout, artist and will do so for a reasonable price. Go check her out!

Kawaii Werewolf

User Image

Chapter 1:
                    The experiments have escaped the lab but had separated into groups of two. Now they are within city limits. Due to Mae exerting so much energy from her powers she is sent to the hospital. Carried by Carver and then undergoes surgery. Meanwhile the other group while in the forest had removed all their trackers. Well all but Gwen. While Mae was still out from her surgery, the doctor had removed her tracker chip from her arm. Alencia disabled Roger's and there fore only leave Carver, Alencia, Jack and Gwen with their tracker still within them.

While at the hospital, Damien turns almost insane and he holds a nurse hostage to demand where Mae would be held. Without being put under arrest, his tracker chip is set to his kill switch and he dies on the floor. Damien was the only one with the kill switch on his tracker.

Kuno on the other hand had been run over by Michelle while she was on her bike. Kuno was sent to the hospital and therefore the groups had met up again and became one. Roger still showing around the pizza him and Alencia had gotten from a pizzeria.

Mae's surgery went well and she reunited with Carver in the hospital lobby. The two saw the S.W.A.T. team run in and down the hallway and Carver asked Mae where Damien was. In the end they will find out that he had been killed by Dr. Wiola.

Edit::
                    Eve and Selena had killed an experiment, Quinn, and are headed back to HQ. The first group had made it to the sanctuary and Rae is working on removing Carver and Alencia's tracker. Kuno, Adam, and Gwen are still in the city at a parking garage. They are with Danielle and Michelle who is retrieving Jupiter from the hospital building and will get to the sanctuary shortly.

Once Carver gets his tracker out, he'll take Roger into the safe place to make sure that it is indeed safe and not a trap set for the experiments.

Koran is also with the first group of experiments. He followed them when they all fled from the hospital when Eve had killed Quinn. The Captain and Commander were forced to stand down and to wait out where the experiments would be headed.

Chapter 2:
                    While on their way back to the lab Eve and Selena killed Jack as he wandered the forest thinking of the best way to try and find his family. They arrived back at the facility to meet up with Dr. Wiola in order to get information about their next job.

Meanwhile the Experiments are at the Sanctuary. Eating a meal of spaghetti made by Koran. Carver and Roger are checking the rest of the place to be sure it wasn't a trap. So far the coast is clear. Kuno, Adam, Gwen, Michelle, and Danielle made it to the Sanctuary with the unconscious Jupiter ((who will be placed off in a room by himself, since his user is MIA)).

Carver and Roger explored the Sanctuary to be sure that it was safe and not a trap from the military. The rooms were empty and they are now discussing sleeping arrangements with the rest of the experiments. Rae stated they should stay with who they feel comfortable with. Carver agrees with her.

Alencia mentions that they should hold their meeting in private away from the humans and talk about sleeping areas along with what they all plan to do next while in the city.

Michelle's friend, Allan, has came into the picture. He and Michelle get told by Adam that the reason they were running was because they were the missing children from the files that Danielle had received from her family.

Things that need to be more understood::

xxxThe serum just acts to control their powers, meaning if they don't get it at this point of their lives they can still control it but it can slip up and cause serious injury. Not having the serum doesn't cause for them to go insane or have a mental break down. Just to help sustain their abilities and to keep the powers from getting too out of control and powerful. The serum cannot be duplicated quickly, it takes months to get it down and it's not even perfected yet. Right now, they all will be fine without the serum injected into them. So that is that.

xxxAll of the experiments powers are equal in strength, none over the other. It just wouldn't be fair to everyone if someone was weaker than another person. Yes they all have flaws, but in strength of the powers, they are the same.

xxxThe trackers are under the tattoos on all the experiments. And they itch when tripped. The military can track every movement that they take. Until they will disable, and or cut, them off/out.

xxxIf an experiment happens to be captured, they will just hold them under higher security. Giving them the serum again. Like they used to every day stuff. Will probably be tortured a bit and giving a shock bracelet so they cannot use their power.

xxxSince some experiments have taken the place of past ones, these past people died due to the serum killing their white blood cells and caused them instant death.

xxxOnce they reach the city, the experiments are going to try and figure out a way to expose their powers to the country. To show that it has happened again though with a copycat scientist. The whole story end thing, is probably play-by-ear.

xxxThe copy-cat scientist isn't a well known public face. He, escaped from a mental institution and had learned about what this old doctor had done with other people. In the end, had figured out where the classified papers were and broke in and stole them. Remade the serum and tested it out again on more humans. All the old experiments are deceased now, due to using so much of their power and the flaws.

The Sanctuary is actually unable to be mapped on any radar! Thanks to the help of Jupiter, it is surrounded by high-frequencys that make it impossible to find the location with a GPS or any other device with a tracking on it. Only by memory is it possible to get here.

How long has each experiment been missing?
                    xxxGwen: 14 years (no missing person's report though)

xxxRae: 14 years

xxxAri: 13 years

xxxCarver: 12 years

xxxAlencia: 11 years.

xxxKuno: 8 years

xxxRoger: 6 years

xxxAdam: 6 years

Kawaii Werewolf

User Image

User Image
                    Ability: Magnetokinesis. Cause of Death: Tracker Kill Switch. #10

User Image
                    Ability: Phasing. Cause of Death: Sniper Bullet to the Head. #3

User Image
                    Ability: Telepathy. Cause of Death: Shot. #12

User Image
                    Ability: Explosives. Cause of Death: To be announced. #6

User Image
                    Rank: Petty Officer. Cause of Death: Attacked by a pack of wolves.

Kawaii Werewolf

Kawaii Werewolf

Kawaii Werewolf

Kawaii Werewolf

Kawaii Werewolf

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items