Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ixor Firebadger's Husbando

Snarky Mage

Isaac's eyes narrow almost imperceptibly. "...And a good day to you," he replies, taking Alan's hand first to shake and being more than aware of the other abilities of the Seducer clan. As for his greeting, what he said isn't quite a lie, but it isn't quite the truth, either. What is the truth is that Isaac isn't going to trust this one even as far as he could physically throw Alan.
Kat forces herself to keep her composure, but she's certainly reluctant to take the demon's hand. She does so, anyway. "Uh...nice to meet you..." she offers, without much conviction. 'Now why don't we get straight to my contract and these changes you want to make?"

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
"Not what changes I want to make - changes you want to make. Since there's new management, I thought I would let you go over things again and assess where you are needed more. Certainly removing Blackguard cells is important, but so is preparing the public for the emergence of the Supernatural." he said, walking back to his desk and pulling open a drawer. "You can split your attention - A twenty-hour working week so you have time to train and participate in seeking out undesirables - Or you can focus on the films exclusively. Or you can take a break from it." he laid out the two contracts, side by side. "The breakup of the Blackguard has freed up some resources in terms of where we can film, as well, so you can expect to be away from home for long periods of time when filming starts. Especially on the film regarding the Cyber Knights." he said.

Snarky Mage

Isaac glances at Kat first before taking a look over the contracts. He's here to help guide Kat, not necessarily decide for her.

((Making a run to the store, will be back in a bit. If it comes around to my turn and I'm not back, go ahead and skip my turn.))
Kat blinks. This hadn't been what she was expecting. "Changes I want to make. Um..." she looked a bit overwhelmed. "Well...I guess I had better make time for training..." she starts. So many people would be disappointed in her if she were to neglect that again. And the traveling? "I...I would like to travel, but..." she continues, though she looks uncertain about that, too. She'd be leaving her family behind. She'd be leaving Terrence. She'd been so mad at him for taking off, would he throw it back in her face if now she suddenly decided to go off? She looks over at Isaac, as if she were waiting for him to tell her what to do.

Crap...

Mr. Alan Dellan was expecting Kat to do something she wasn't used to. She was being asked to make a decision that heavily influenced her future.
( Bwhahaha. Freaky avi freaked out the AnKitty XD )

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Alan waited. He couldn't exactly make any suggestions. "If I may... We may be interested in casting Terrance for another film, later on. Naturally, however, someone would need to teach him proper acting..." he trailed off, letting her draw conclusions.

Snarky Mage

"Perhaps Kat should be given some time to think and reflect on this before making any decisions," Isaac comments dryly. She definitely had a deer in the headlights look about her, and this is an important enough decision that she should take a little time to mull things over.
Kat lets out a breath and gives Isaac a grateful look. "Yeah...I...I think I need to think about this." She blushes a bit and waves off that last idea. "I don't think he'd ever go for that. Although..." Well, Terrence wasn't the only family she had and another two members of it had signed up to work on some of these movies. "I will stipulate that whatever I choose to do, I want Sergei to do the sets for my movies and I want Sally on my costumes." That was said with the kind of authority and confidence that one might be more used to from Kat. That would guarantee that she had some family close by. And that should be enough, right?

Still, she did want some time to mull all this over.

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
"Well then. It seems you've grown to be a bit more careful." he said honestly. "Whenever you're ready, feel free to come by." he said.

Snarky Mage

There's a slight sniff of amusement when Alan mentions Kat learning to be more careful. Just why he's amused isn't discernible though, but he nods at the Seducer and looks at Kat, "Anything else you want to take care of while we're here?"
"Um...no..." Kat answers, a little miserably. "Lets go home now..." She gets up and allows Isaac to lead the way out of the room. The first thing she would do upon getting back to the Manor would be to go find Terrence. She wasn't sure why, she wasn't sure she wanted to bring any of this up to him, even though she knew she probably should. It was just that, for whatever reason, his company sounded good about now.

Snarky Mage

Isaac nods at Kat's answer and heads back home with her. He leaves her to do whatever decision-making she's going to do (or not) at the moment and goes off to the billiard room again. Mentally filling Elliot in on what occured, he shoos away some orphans who had decided to play their own brand of pool by standing at the ends of the table and rolling the balls back and fort at each other.

Terrence has changed locations. Well, sort of. He's still in the backyard, but now he's in the pool building teaching some of the older orphans how to swim...whether they wanted to or not.

Alerin is not pleased to be in the pool and wet. The only real saving grace is that the water isn't cold cold cold and that the Donut Knight promised treats afterward to everyone.
Taira was having a ball making sure Alerin got good and wet, splashing at him every chance she got. Even if she was hating it more than he was. If he thought he had it bad, Taira's tail was exponentially bushier than a cat's and would hold a lot more water. It was also quite likely to be even poufier and more annoying when it dried out.

Kyle was present and blowing everyone out of the water, metaphorically speaking. He sped back and forth with surprising ease, as if he'd been born for this. It was quite likely he might even give Terrence a run for his money if they were to race. Child he may have been, but what could one expect from a child who was born under the element of Water.

Mikora, bless her heart, was doing her best and barely managing to stay afloat with a very sloppy dog-paddle. She quickly would strike Terrence as a nigh-hopeless cause and he would probably have to keep more of an eye on her than on the rest to make sure she didn't manage to drown herself.

Ok, gunshy or not, that view of Terrence couldn't help but bring a small smile to her face. He drove her bats, but he sure was pretty to look at. Especially in his swimwear. That small smile turned into a slightly bigger smirk at the sight of Alerin in the water. If he was anything like any of the other cats she'd met, he was hating this.

She quietly takes up a spot against the wall next to the door and watches and lets her mind wander...

Snarky Mage

Busy as he is keeping an eye on all those in the water, particularly Mikora, Terrence doesn't not the arrival of Kat nor her surreptitious spot against the wall.

Alerin finally gets fed up with Tai-fighter continually splashing him and gives her a not-so-playful n** and a growl for her to stop it. He's also quite jealous of how Kyle is doing, and it pains him to see just how badly Mikora is doing in the water.

Terrence wades over and pulls Alerin and Taira apart and scolds them for being too rough. he then has Mikora hang onto the wall so he can get out and grab her a kickboard. These kids are definitely a handful...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff