Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thieving Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
"I'm sure." Roaven agreed at Keaton's mention of him making orange look more stunning than anyone else could. "Really?" He asked, looking thoughtful. "Suppose I didn't pay her enough attention to her to check.' He admitted, as he wouldn't have guessed that she had an illusion on her as well. He could sympathize with the mention of training, though he didn't use illusions to hide his physical features as often as he did to hide the weapons he was carrying, though switching his appearance around occasionally for the onlookers who couldn't see through illusions was good practice and helped him keep a low profile. It was difficult to keep track of someone when you didn't really know what they looked like. "Impressive. I'd offer help, but you seem to have it under control and I'm but a fledgeling as far as magic is concerned, though I'd like to think I'm learning rather quickly. Isaac is a master mage, though, and he'd be the one to consult if you were looking to learn any more magic." He noted, though he wasn't sure if Keaton was inclined to do so or not. "My senses are plenty sharp, though....I'm only human." He finally said, the hesitation likely coming off as odd, but not particularly so, considering how fond he seemed to be of carefully picking his words. "I can use magic to enchance them, but I imagine that having them so sharp naturally is quite helpful."

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Dream titled his head slighlty puzzled. WHat was she talking about? What had to happen sooner or later.

"Uh, I'm not sure what you mean?" he asked curiously. He obviously didn't know what she ment by that. He just smiled a bit at her pleased that she was huggin the animal as well. He nuzzled her lightly and sighed.

"I'll be visiting you more often. I promice." he said to her soflty.

"And Next time I'll start off on this side. I won't let them keep that wall between us ok?" he asked her.

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
"I'm content with what magic I know. My parents taught me several illusory spells when I was young, just in case I ever lost control of my form when others were around," he explained. "Of course, I can do a lot more than simply hiding part of my appearance, but..." he trailed off and shrugged, choosing not to say anything for the time being. "It is rather nice to have extra keen senses, but it can also be a drawback at times. It's usually a terrifying experience when I fail to notice the first lightning bolt of a storm..." he said with a nervous chuckle. Loud noises and sharp ears didn't mix very well.

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Ukaia_Dorei
Dream titled his head slighlty puzzled. WHat was she talking about? What had to happen sooner or later.

"Uh, I'm not sure what you mean?" he asked curiously. He obviously didn't know what she ment by that. He just smiled a bit at her pleased that she was huggin the animal as well. He nuzzled her lightly and sighed.

"I'll be visiting you more often. I promice." he said to her soflty.

"And Next time I'll start off on this side. I won't let them keep that wall between us ok?" he asked her.

She smiled.
"I can hardly wait." she said, with a nod. "Really... thanks for coming. It means a lot."

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Dream smiled warmly at her and then he leaned over and kissed her on the cheek gently. He ran fingers softly though her hair.

"I'm gunna do all I can to help you alright? If there is anything you need I'm sure that you'll be able to get a message to me alright? " He said. He hugged her tightly again and then he let go of her and he sighed a bit.

"I'll see you later then Rachel. I'm sure that you'll be alright. I think things will work out. I'm sure.. " he said to her. He headed for the door, then he waved back a little bit and headed out of the cell once more. This had been.. a hell of an eye opener. He'd missed out on so much for her. Had missed helping her so much.He shook his head slightly. He'd been.. a looser towards her haden't he. He sighed soflty, mabye he could talk to Issac and see what he could do to help.

Dream decided to go visit Fear as well at this time since he was right there.

Thieving Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
Roaven nodded. He could understand that, even though he was more than happy to try to learn more in the way of magic. He sympathized with Keaton, as having to hide yourself when others were around would likely be a very difficult experience. Actually, now that he thought about it, there were some parallels there, but he had mostly spent his childhood hiding in back alleys, so others seeing him wasn't too much of a problem. Going out in public and having to hide at the same time would be an entirely different matter, and a very difficult one, he imagined. He nodded when Keaton mentioned lightning, as the thunder accompanying it would certainly be a rude awakening for one with such keen hearing. "I can't imagine gunfire would be fun either, nor would you be inclined to play with explosives." He pointed out. "Though, to be fair, you don't seem much the type to have to worry about either one of those."

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
Keaton laughed at the notion of guns and explosions. "I'm not a masochist, so I don't think I'll go near anything like that any time soon," he said with a twitch of his ears. "Rock concerts aren't really my thing, either," he added. "Over all, it sounds like you've had a more interesting time than I have during our time apart. Believe it or not, things get rather dull simply enjoying oneself day after day...things start to become less interesting without new experiences to liven them up," he explained with a smile. That probably explained a lot about why he was so fascinated with Roaven...he was something new and different for the fox feraborn.

Thieving Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
Roaven nodded. "Well, even without the ears, I can't see rock as being your type of music, though it's very possible I'm wrong." He noted, wondering what kind of music Keaton did listen to, if any at all. He always figured that songs were something everyone could appreciate, but he imagined that there were those out there who didn't listen to it or particularly enjoy any music. "Well, I will agree with you that my time has been interesting." He started in response to Keaton's mention that life around the house got boring after a while. "I'd imagine you've had your life threatened a lot fewer times than me." He shrugged. "I don't think that makes me better than you or anything, but exciting isn't always better. Of course, neither is playing it too safe." He noted. He would admit he was generally cautious, and perhaps a little paranoid, but even that certainly didn't stop him from having his life put at risk, so he could only imagine how long he'd last if he didn't act like that. "Again, if you do get in contact with the manor and Haven Network, the chances of your life getting some excitement increase dramatically."

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
Keaton shrugged at the speculation about his musical tastes, leaving it unknown for now. "While I would enjoy a bit more excitement, I don't think risking my life is something I would like. Nothing against those who do so, but I'm too much of a sitting duck for that to be a logical choice. However, with that being said, I believe I will contact Haven sometime soon and see if there's anything I can do for them." There were certainly ways he could get involved other than front-line duty, as was the case in any organization. "Now, I think it's time we get to business, don't you think? I've been dying to see what you'll think of my outfit ideas!" he said excitedly, hoping Roaven didn't mind the change of subject.

Thieving Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
Roaven simply gave a slight nod of agreement when Keaton mentioned not liking the idea of risking his life. He hadn't taken Keaton as the type for any sort of combat, but he stood by his point that his life would get more exciting after contacting Haven Network, even if he didn't end up in the fray himself. In fact, he and Dream were almost a little alike in that regard, though Keaton seemed a bit more....composed than the sleep-inducing cat. He did note that Keaton hadn't expanded upon the topic of music, but didn't mind terribly about the unanswered question, as it hadn't been a particularly important one. "By all means, I think we've stalled plenty." He agreed, as he figured that he had got Keaton completely, or at least mostly, up to date in regards to what he had done in the time since they had last seen each other. "I'll admit, I've been curious to see what you've come up with as well." He admitted.

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
Keaton positively beamed when Roaven agreed to moving on to the fashion portion of the evening. "Alright! Now, the thing is, I have an...unusual way of showing my designs. If you would, please stand over there on that platform by the mirrors," he said as he gestured in their direction. "I'll just need a few moments to get everything ready," he added as he went over to his design desk and searched through the papers strewn about its surface, grabbing a few particular ones.

Thieving Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
Aside from a brief stare, Roaven did and said nothing to give away his surprise and curiosity, but he did comply, standing when directed to and walking over towards the platform after a glance back at Keaton. He wanted to know what was going to happen, but he was willing to play along for the time being. Once he was in position, he looked around, noting that he was reflected at every angle by the ring of mirrors, which unnerved him slightly. He wasn't a particularly big fan of mirrors, at least not in the degree of him looking into them. Fortunately for Keaton, though, he was perfectly capable of refraining from smashing any mirrors that he didn't own. Still, as long as he was kept distracted by the fashion that Keaton had designed, he couldn't imagine it becoming a problem, it generally only bothered him when he was alone and had time to contemplate the image staring back at him.

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
"As a warning, I mixed the various hairstyles I thought of with the designs I came up with, so they can be interchanged with each other if you think they would look better. Now, if you would close your eyes a moment and stay still..." he trailed off as he walked over to the mirrors. Once he was sure Roaven had complied, he looked intently at the drawing in his hands before muttering something under his breath; Roaven might note a feeling of magic in the air as the feraborn muttered. "...Alright, open your eyes."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What Roaven would see would be that Keaton had used some magic to create an illusion over the young man so that he could see exactly what the outfit would look like on him, as opposed to a faceless sketch or mannequin. It would still feel like Roaven was wearing his regular clothes, but the illusion looked and moved so perfectly that an outsider would be unable to tell that it wasn't real. "I noticed that you seemed to like black, so I just had to make a black-and-silver ensemble. What do you think?"

Thieving Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
Roaven seemed a little hesitant to comply, but he did close his eyes after a few seconds of contemplation, waiting to see what Keaton had up his sleeve. Fortunately, his skills with not being scene often required motionless or near-motionless, so the second part of the request was no problem for him. He tensed slightly when he felt the magic in the air, but relaxed when he realized that it was likely an illusion or something similar to project the outfit onto him, hence his position by the mirrors and the odd method he had mentioned earlier regarding displaying his fashion. Once he opened his eyes, he listened to Keaton's comment about his fondness for the color black, pointing out that "it matches the bleakness of my soul.' With a tone that, while not outright joking, all but implied it. "Elegant.' He noted simply as he looked over the outfit. "I like it, even though it seems a bit more...intricate than what I'm used to. The only two things I would change would be to tone down the flare on the right leg and the edges on the....scarf?" He asked, referring to the cloth around the neck. He wasn't sure if it technically was or if there was another name for it, but he hoped that the message was conveyed. He had been admittedly a little nervous at the prospect of having his fashion designed, but he liked the way it turned out.

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
Keaton smiled at the fact that Roaven was pleased with his work. "You're a bit of a sneak, or so I've gathered, but your current wardrobe doesn't allow for more than low-class sneaking. With this outfit, you could get into a high-class party and disappear into the shadows when you're finished, or anything else of that nature" he explained. It seemed that Roaven's lifestyle didn't bother him too much; after all, who was he to be upset with someone for doing what they had to in order to survive while he had everything he could ever need? A quick mutter was all it took for the spell to alter in the ways Roaven had specified. "Like this?" he asked to make sure before he altered his original sketch.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff